Thread: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Lightbulb *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

David Icke (pronounced "Aïk") was born on April 29, 1952. A former professional football player, BBC journalist and ex-member of the British Green Party, since 1990 he has been, in his own words, a "full-time investigator about who really controls the world”. He is a key author in conspiracy and conspiracy theorist circles.

Theses
    David Icke is a proponent of neo-euhemerism and believes the New Testament was written by Lucius Calpurnius Piso.

He also maintains that lineages of reptilo-humanoid hybrids that can change form from one to another, drawing their origin from ancient Babylon, rule the world in secret: the reptilians.
    @astrothème

I started watching the video with the help of the translator and it supports the article that I will publish soon. Oh yes David Icke is the mark of a genius, it shows in his eyes. I had already listened to videos on Icke during my first article in 2013. I had used the discovery of the asteroid Icke code 7508 to have the excuse to talk about him. In my last article, I used humor to make my subject more appreciated. It's not easy to make people accept difference in a formatted world. In preview I can tell you that I have a conjunction of the asteroid Icke with Mars in the same sign and not very far from the conjunction of Mars and Icke at David Icke. It was really not planned in the program.

In fact, when I choose an article subject is often improvisation, nothing is prepared and the research if I have to do it is most often done at the same time as the writing. It's live, without makeup and it's very good like that.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2022), Alecs (4th December 2022), drneglector (4th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2023), Franny (3rd December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), lilac (4th December 2022), Matthew (4th December 2022), Miller (4th March 2023), Pam (4th December 2022), selinam (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022), TomKat (5th December 2022), wondering (3rd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

And here is the rest of my article

As discussed previously, I chose the humor card, to best expose my astrological study on David Icke. You should know that there are retrograde mentalities that see no further than their nose.
    I noticed in the forum, there was a lot of discussion about David Icke, a little tentaine, here's one more

@photo

It's quite a phenomenon this character, more feared than loved you think? , born April 29, 1952

I had already published an article highlighting the asteroid "Icke code 7508" which at the moment is in conjunction with the fixed star "Antares" and obviously the Sun in transit, ok I'm going out I haven't done it on purpose, so it is no coincidence that this article is about

Conjunction of the Moon and Uranus on 4/12 which comes to update the identical at David Icke
    Conjunction of the asteroid Icke with Antares (10°Sagittarius) which symbolizes Anti-Ares (Mars in Greek mythology). Antares is in conjunction Mars in David Icke's birth sky
    To go further with this conjunction of Icke (the asteroid) and Mars are in the retro phase in the natal, which means that in progression the conjunction is still relevant. In its retrograde phase Mars in Gemini will return directly in January 2023 in the axis of opposition to Antares.

To come back to the conjunction of the Moon and Uranus which is not trivial to the atypical course of David Icke, the advantage of this conjunction is updated every month which obviously gives incredible opportunities by these discoveries and these breathtaking revelations . It's a real joke, I just found that the asteroid was also in conjunction with my mars, wow, oh no it's not my fault this preposterous scenario!

We continue?, you know when we are dealing with a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus we can very quickly identify with it psychologically or when the next planet that the Moon will meet is Uranus. In David Icke, this conjunction of the Moon and Uranus is at the apex of a square T of the opposition of Mercury and Saturn, obviously everyone does not agree on the revelations of David Icke, it gets stuck for those who find it difficult to change their minds and who are chained to Cartesian and rational principles, those cannot agree with the character's conspiratorial remarks. But the genius of the conjunction of the Moon and Uranus is worth its weight in gold, because many give him reason, or are not closed to these rantings.

What I had mentioned in my first article, it is in progression the Sun arrived in conjunction Uranus after having lived the transit Uranus on its Sun between summer 2020 to January 2022, it is an extremely rare astrological phenomenon and the why David Icke is just as popular today.

The progressed conjunction of the Sun and natal Uranus occurred in 2015 10° Cancer then in 2014 progressed conjunction of the Sun and Uranus 14° Cancer by combining each month the return of the Moon on natal Uranus

A detour with the anniversary solar revolution :

2015, of the conjunction in SR of the asteroid Icke and the Sun
    2016, conjunction in SR of the asteroid on the Moon/natal Uranus
    2020, from Moon SR conjunction to natal Uranus/Moon
    2021, from the SR conjunction of the Sun and Uranus
    2025 in the SR conjunction of the Moon and Uranus which reactivates the natal conjunction
    2028, moon RS broad conjunction with natal Uranus
    2030, asteroid Icke RS conjunction with natal Moon/Uranus
    2033, New moon in SR and in progression return of the Moon conjunction Uranus
    2035, Uranus returns to natal Uranus and new moon progresses
    You never get bored with a conjunction of the Moon and the Sun combined with the Uranus transit on the natal Sun, the person who experiences this double rendezvous is necessarily one step ahead in these revelations, because that would be lying d be otherwise. the "Icke" does not appeal to conservative opinions...

David Icke and the conjunction of the Moon and Uranus My article in French

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th March 2023), Miller (4th March 2023), Tintin (5th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

I wouldn't consider Icke a genius (I've seen him flounder over the past few years on the topic of Covid alone), however I have the deepest respect for the man and continue to gain knowledge and insight from him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I wouldn't consider Icke a genius (I've seen him flounder over the past few years on the topic of Covid alone), however I have the deepest respect for the man and continue to gain knowledge and insight from him.
    Do you know what a genius is?

A genius is a person who stands out in an exceptional way from his contemporaries by an extraordinary talent and/or a remarkable intellectual skill, even an extraordinary creative aptitude, particularly in the artistic field. The word derives from the Latin word “genius”. Wikipedia

Maybe you're not a genius?, so you can't recognize this quality in another person

Without a doubt, David Icke is a genius

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2023), Miller (4th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Do you know what a genius is?

A genius is a person who stands out in an exceptional way from his contemporaries by an extraordinary talent and/or a remarkable intellectual skill, even an extraordinary creative aptitude, particularly in the artistic field. The word derives from the Latin word “genius”. Wikipedia

Maybe you're not a genius?, so you can't recognize this quality in another person

Without a doubt, David Icke is a genius
    Yes of course I know what a genius is.
    I don't see it in David. I've been an Icke follower for many years now.

Of course I'm not a genius!

To say you need to be a genius to recognize one is simply not true.
    By your definition, it seems you are claiming to be a genius.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

David Icke has learnt the right things from early on, although from his story it sounds like he had some spiritual help. He himself used traditional journalist methods of something like seeking a minimum number of points of corroboration (three?). But whatever the method, he has a method which he trusts; he has not actually experienced almost any of the things he reports first hand, he's just reporting as a journalist. But he's asked all the right questions from early on, and looked in all the right places. I was following David Icke during covid, and it was him who helped me see the timeline of HCQ and the fraud, with the Lancet journal, to make sure it didn't get in the way of the quacine EUA rollout, because if covid had a viable treatment like HCQ then no quackcine EUA could be granted.

So David wasn't just reporting on corruption for twenty years giving us the bedrock of conversation we have today, he's still at it being a very useful journalist! Makes him seem like a genius, ...and consider this: he was a successful footballer, then TV presenter, then author, now an influencer of near cult proportions... the guy is a high achiever no doubt about that, but he'd need to be a maths egghead to to carry the literal genius tag. I think he's one of the most useful humans we have though, and in the non-literal sense of the word, that doesn't require him to scratch thermal dynamic functions on a chalk board, then yes I agree in good faith 'the guys a genius'

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th December 2022), Miller (4th March 2023)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

How long has it been since you listened to it?, because if you're stuck on the covid period, you're living with a retrograde thought. I listened to the latest David Icke videos, there is no covid. You are hooked on a title, but did you take the time to read my article?
    I answer your question, of course I'm a genius and why this man is awesome

Listen to the video, it's a clairvoyance on the character, you have the possibility of the translator in the language you want

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th March 2023 at 18:28. Reason: Tarot vidéo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Makes him seem like a genius, ...and consider this: he was a successful footballer, then TV presenter, then author, now an influencer of near cult proportions... the guy is a high achiever no doubt about that, but he'd need to be a maths egghead to to carry the literal genius tag. I think he's one of the most useful humans we have though, and in the non-literal sense of the word, that doesn't require him to scratch thermal dynamic functions on a chalk board, then yes I agree in good faith 'the guys a genius'
    That's what I'm saying, you squat a title without reading my article, how do you want to agree with yourself?
    Before answering a subject, I do not stop at a simple title, I will discover the thought of the author, to have a reflection as accurately as possible and not to stop on appearances. When you listen to David Icke, you don't listen to the gossip that might distract you from the revelations you might hear, so why see the form and not the substance?

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th March 2023 at 18:02. Reason: Change vidéo

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Matthew (4th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th December 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

... So David wasn't just reporting on corruption for twenty years giving us the bedrock of conversation we have today, he's still at it being a very useful journalist! Makes him seem like a genius, ...and consider this: he was a successful footballer, then TV presenter, then author, now an influencer of near cult proportions... the guy is a high achiever no doubt about that, but he'd need to be a maths egghead to to carry the literal genius tag. I think he's one of the most useful humans we have though, and in the non-literal sense of the word, that doesn't require him to scratch thermal dynamic functions on a chalk board, then yes I agree in good faith 'the guys a genius'
    I can't disagree with anything you wrote Matthew. We are on the same page with Icke.

But I would use the term 'the guy's a genius' very loosely with him.

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I can't disagree with anything you wrote Matthew. We are on the same page with Icke.

But I would use the term 'the guy's a genius' very loosely with him.
    I find that you are not very smart, for lack of time you take shortcuts, is that it? , or just out of contradictory minds , but the problem is that you haven't read my article, so how do you solve this genius problem with your own conscience?

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

How long has it been since you listened to it?, because if you're stuck on the covid period, you're living with a retrograde thought. I listened to the latest David Icke videos, there is no covid. You are hooked on a title, but did you take the time to read my article?
    I answer your question, of course I'm a genius and why this man is awesome

Listen to the video, it's a clairvoyance on the character, you have the possibility of the translator in the language you want
    I'm glad to know you are a genius! I will pay much closer attention to your posts now.

It's probably been a couple of months since I last listened to Icke.
    Let's just say I've listened to/watched dozens and dozens of hours of Icke.

I know his shtick.

Again, I like the man. I do gain some interesting perspectives and insights from him.
    But when he opens his mouth I don't have the sense I am listening to/watching a genius at work. Ditto for his son.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (5th December 2022)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You've put some videos here I'll watch them later. You're not going to change DaveToo's mind, best to agree to disagree and let him have the last word. I don't think DaveToo is disagreeing with you much, but I do agree with you and I posted before reading all your opening post because I could see wrangling here, and I thought you put the point really well~! Let it go

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DaveToo (4th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022)

22. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find that you are not very smart, for lack of time you take shortcuts, is that it? , or just out of contradictory minds , but the problem is that you haven't read my article, so how do you solve this genius problem with your own conscience?
    I just took at peek at it.

I can see very clearly that you took a lot of time and effort to write it!
    Congratulations for that.

But I could also see that much of it is steeped in astrology, which
    I don't relate to.

So not only would I not understand most of what you are writing in it,
    but I simply couldn't gain anything from it personally.

That is not to say that other people couldn't benefit from it!

Maybe Matthew could? Matthew are you into astrology?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (5th December 2022)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I'm glad to know you are a genius! I will pay much closer attention to your posts now.

I know his shtick.

Again, I like the man. I do gain some interesting perspectives and insights from him.
    But when he opens his mouth I don't have the sense I am listening to/watching a genius at work. Ditto for his son.

If I had any advice to give you, I would suggest you take a step back. You know when you become dependent on a product, you become a drug addict. Saturation doesn't allow you to see anything other than what you want to hear. These are the symptoms of the drug. What I know when I eat too much chocolate, I stop eating it, because I would no longer have the pleasure of tasting it, do you understand that?
    I don't need to listen to David Icke for hours, because the conscience gets used to it and the mind no longer takes the time to reflect.
    Aren't you overdosing? , the behavior no longer leads to the same reflex, when you consume from time to time, the pleasure is not the same

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th March 2023 at 18:06. Reason: Change vidéo

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Makes him seem like a genius, ...and consider this: he was a successful footballer, then TV presenter, then author, now an influencer of near cult proportions... the guy is a high achiever no doubt about that, but he'd need to be a maths egghead to to carry the literal genius tag. I think he's one of the most useful humans we have though, and in the non-literal sense of the word, that doesn't require him to scratch thermal dynamic functions on a chalk board, then yes I agree in good faith 'the guys a genius'
    That's what I'm saying, you squat a title without reading my article, how do you want to agree with yourself?
    Before answering a subject, I do not stop at a simple title, I will discover the thought of the author, to have a reflection as accurately as possible and not to stop on appearances. When you listen to David Icke, you don't listen to the gossip that might distract you from the revelations you might hear, so why see the form and not the substance?

You know what? Icke has done everything he can to reach out and alert as many people as possible to the uncomfortable truth; if doing scratch board maths would achieve that I do wonder if Icke would have gotten to be a world-class mathematician instead? Just wondering...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Miller (4th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know his shtick.

If I had any advice to give you, I would suggest you take a step back. You know when you become dependent on a product, you become a drug addict. Saturation doesn't allow you to see anything other than what you want to hear. These are the symptoms of the drug. What I know when I eat too much chocolate, I stop eating it, because I would no longer have the pleasure of tasting it, do you understand that?
    I don't need to listen to David Icke for hours, because the conscience gets used to it and the mind no longer takes the time to reflect.
    Aren't you overdosing? ,
    the behavior no longer leads to the same reflex, when you consume from time to time, the pleasure is not the same
    Don't worry I am not overdosing on Icke.
    The dozens of hours have been spread over many years now.

I can only take him in small doses now.

I am also cautious with the chocolate I eat. I love it too much to go overboard.
    So a little bit each day goes a long way.
    Dark chocolate all the way!

28. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Lmao at this argument, all because of a guy that says stuff that most people will never get to confirm in one way or another.

If he is a genius, that's cool, but who setup the bar for who is a genius? Maybe you can determine that a genius is above 100 brownie points, but if you are 99 brownie points only, then you missed and good luck next time/life

This is so funny lmao

Anyways

Tired

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (5th December 2022), ian33 (4th March 2023), Spiral (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Good grief Mashika, sometimes you come across as a heartless patronising person.
    He is not a figure of fun to many.
    This man has dedicated his life to waking up folk, in many ways. Some may disagree with his more radical views, but essentially, he is right, we are being played. So give him some slack.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th December 2022), chrifri (5th December 2022), drneglector (4th March 2023), I am B (6th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Isserley (5th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022)

32. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Good grief Mashika, sometimes you come across as a heartless patronising person.
    He is not a figure of fun to many.
    This man has dedicated his life to waking up folk, in many ways. Some may disagree with his more radical views, but essentially, he is right, we are being played. So give him some slack.
    I only said that most people will never be able to confirm one way or another. And as far as i can see, that's not a lie

He may have lots of truths, i never denied that. It doesn't change the fact that most people won't be able to confirm his information in this life

You seem to think i'm accusing him of something or dismissing him in some way. I did not do that
    Tired

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (5th December 2022), DaveToo (5th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), drneglector (4th March 2023), Spiral (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

34. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I thought it would be clear that i'm talking about the people arguing here on this thread, and i never said anything remotely related to David Icke.

I don't know where that came from, but i spoke about the current argument. In no way, ever, i critisized David Icke

Quote So give him some slack
    Where or how did i caused the perception that i was trying to attack him in any way? Or who am i supposed to give some slack?

It does feel like this is one of those threads where everyone wants to rip their skins and everybody else's skins off
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th December 2022 at 00:16.
    Tired

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (5th December 2022), DaveToo (5th December 2022), Spiral (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast