+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

David Icke is a visionary. Genius is an earth bound label based upon bs standards that are completely irrelevant to those living. Outside the construct. Stop with the labels. David Icke is all and everything that there ever will be. As are we all are if we can pull our heads out of the programming that confines us.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

DaveToo (6th December 2022), Hermoor (5th March 2023), ian33 (4th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th December 2022), Miller (4th March 2023), Pam (5th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I am not sure why are people triggered by D.Icke being called a genius.

genius
    /ˈdʒiːnɪəs/
    exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.

He went on national TV in the early 90's with claims that Queen is a reptile.
    Thats genius allright!
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

East Sun (6th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Hermoor (5th March 2023), Innocent Warrior (6th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th December 2022), loungelizard (6th December 2022), Pam (5th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill:

Dear All, please see this new post on the RECORD of MODERATOR ACTIONS thread. The simple prefix of *ast* in Astrology thread titles like this may help prevent a lot of misunderstanding about what the thread is actually intended to be all about.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th December 2022), avid (6th December 2022), drneglector (4th March 2023), Harmony (6th December 2022), Hermoor (5th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th December 2022), Lunesoleil (6th December 2022), Reinhard (5th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022), Yoda (6th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, she's a Libra. (See this Masha's Birthday thread )
    As is Vladimir Putin also (Born: 7 October 1952 (age 70 years), Saint Petersburg, Russia)

Amazing info: In Chinese astrology Putin is a Fire Dragon, the most powerful sign of their zodiac. The following is some description of a Fire Dragon taken from the internet:
    Note I made an error about 1952 being the year of the Fire Dragon.
    It is the year of the Water Dragon, much milder in personality. So please ignore the rest of this post except for informational reasons only.

"This Dragon is a leader who does not rely on anyone: everything will be checked, everything will be taken into account, everything will be appreciated. He tries not to fail, because he always enters the position of others, helps, advises, instructs. This attitude to others, in the compartment with honesty, diligence, brings him additional dividends in the form of willingness to go after him for any business. Sneakiness and isolation prevent him from fully revealing his numerous talents and abilities.

Fire Dragon — the fairest and most cheerful of all, loves to compete more than others. But, despite the exactingness and aggressiveness, he is endowed with inexhaustible energy and has much to offer people. The problem is that he is the personification of superiority and power, so people are afraid or embarrassed of him. He is a capable leader, but he often wants to be treated as a messiah, and thus spoils everything. The fire makes the Dragon unusually purposeful and endows him with the dictator’s habits. The Fire Dragon presses upon others even when they do not resist.
    For those who want to know the qualities of a Water Dragon, I found this online:
    Smart, easygoing and amiable, Water Dragons never allow an opportunity to pass by them. The difference between these Water natives and other Dragons is that they are patient to wait for results rather than wanting to see them right away.

In mythology, the Dragon is a strong and impressive creature, so the people in this sign are the same. You can easily notice how forceful and smart they are too.

Confident and able to do anything, most Dragons are creative intellectuals. In Chinese astrology, the Dragon is the one who inspires awe. Those who are born under this sign will be lucky with money their entire life because they are hard workers and intelligent creatures who love doing business.

Not to mention they’re energetic and intense enough to invest efforts in what’s worth it in life. You’ll rarely see them making a mistake or getting burned. It seems like they can always get out of any nasty situation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Hermoor (5th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 16th November 2023 at 16:35. Reason: Change video astrology

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Hermoor (5th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

• David Icke Tells All
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (5th March 2023), Miller (4th March 2023), Reinhard (4th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

entertaining comments, but onto the astro
    i have the same 4 planets involved in a t square, and like him, uranus parallel pluto(uranus conj m.c., t square conj angles)
    i was recognised by my teachers as a mathematical genius at age 9 (keeping on subject)i have both moon and uranus out of bounds, hence the unique approach that you object to
    just being me, nothing personal
    Last edited by ian33; 4th March 2023 at 20:43.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th March 2023), Hermoor (5th March 2023), Isserley (4th March 2023), Lunesoleil (5th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • David Icke Tells All
    Everything?

Click image for larger version

Name:	abc.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	50535

16. Link to Post #49
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

@Hermoor consider the following carefully:

--o-O-o--

Not the first time that David Icke is falsely accused of being a "Mason" ... see:

My god, they must be desperate to discredit me. It must be something I said - and will keep saying.

This won't be the last attempt to discredit me and my work this year either - not even nearly so - but they can throw all the dirt and diversions they like. I will keep on keeping on no matter what.

But you know what has been utterly amazing to me? The number of people who think they are 'streetwise' who have just repeated this fantasy without question - repeaters again - when it is the most blatant piece of Photoshop. Staggering.

Do they not think for a second that the Control System in all its forms has an interest in discrediting me? Apparently not. I say again ... and a few people can't control the world??

• Well, Well, Well ... the: 'David Icke Is A "Freemason" ' Picture Before It Was Photoshopped:
    • It was then turned the other way round ...
    Edited (altered) picture below, suppose to be "evidence" that David Icke is a "Mason":

... and this face of David Icke added, again switched around the other way ...

• You would be amazed how many people were taken in by this pathetic hoax ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th March 2023 at 12:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ian33 (5th March 2023), Mari (5th March 2023), NancyV (5th March 2023), Seeclearly (5th March 2023)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

David Icke currently saw the return of Jupiter 0°Taurus in conjunction the North Node in the axis of opposition Mars in the natal, is not necessarily a good sign.
    A dissonance between Mars and Jupiter is often associated with a problem with justice...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	astro_52at_david_icke_2.png
Views:	9
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	50934  

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I would add at this moment each time that the Moon transits in the sign of Taurus its Solar sign, something can happen especially there is Uranus and Jupiter, a return of David Icke ❓,

21. Link to Post #53
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

We can say compared to everything that happened to him David Icke was extraordinarily lucky. By 2024, it should regain momentum; I had certainly talked about it, in the natal David Icke was born under a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus which means that he can be ahead of his time, even if he is not really understood at the time. Later, it would be said of him that David Icke was right. Then in progression, he experienced a progressed conjunction of the Sun, Uranus and Venus in the 9th house, relating to metaphysical experiences, of an expansion of consciousness outside of space-time. Before he only had access to part of it and in recent years, David Icke has gone further into the field of investigation… …. We can say that David Icke reappropriated knowledge acquired in a previous life with the supervision of the ascendant of retro Neptune and retro Mars, it is obvious...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3