Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,725 times in 2,662 posts

Default Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

Mashika, thanks for clarifying you have no negativity against David Icke. His views are relevant in many ways, but all of them, just like our own, cannot encapsulate the current situation in our vibrating world at the moment. We all have a part to play.
    Appreciate all you do nonetheless, get well soonest, we look out for you wherever you are.
    Last edited by avid; 5th December 2022 at 00:46.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Mashika (5th December 2022), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Lightbulb Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Lmao at this argument, all because of a guy that says stuff that most people will never get to confirm in one way or another.
    If he is a genius, that's cool, but who setup the bar for who is a genius? Maybe you can determine that a genius is above 100 brownie points, but if you are 99 brownie points only, then you missed and good luck next time/life
    This is so funny lmao
    Anyways
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Don't worry I am not overdosing on Icke.
    The dozens of hours have been spread over many years now.

I can only take him in small doses now.

I am also cautious with the chocolate I eat. I love it too much to go overboard.
    So a little bit each day goes a long way.
    Dark chocolate all the way!
    And astrology in all this?
    The spirit of my reflection is astrologically based, have you thought about it? Genius is seen through astrological configurations which if you don't practice astrology you understand them. I noticed in the Avalon forum, there were 99% of forum members who had no knowledge of astrology.
    If you give me your date of birth, I could tell you if you have the mark of genius. Why would you want to judge what you don't understand? All astrologers worthy of the name can authenticate the quality of genius, apart of course from the position of the asteroid Angel under the code 11911.
    Yes, we must recognize David Icke is a popularity before being a genius and also a Uranian in astrology jargon with a human potential that exceeds the average, he knew how to stand out from his contemporaries, that's being a genius. He pushed doors … 🗝️🚪

David Icke an angel?
    The soul in the title is associated with the angel who for him is at 11° Capricorn in opposition to his conjunction of the Moon and Uranus, at the double square of his Mercury Saturn opposition, difficult for David Icke to become a angel, but a genius without a doubt.
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th December 2022 at 06:17. Reason: Vidéo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

East Sun (6th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Why would you want to judge what you don't understand?
    It seems to me, without wanting to offend you Lunesoleil, that you assume you have an absolute truth here.

You don't know the things i know, or why i say the things i say.

I do see your posts and i understand where you are coming from. but you have been clear about your understanding of this world

I can 100% say this, you have no idea about how lots of members here at Avalon keep their stuff away because of exactly this, you are judging while being judged. And you don't see where you are standing in all of this

I said this to someone else just a few days ago, but i'll repeat it for you, since it apparently it's a lost item in the very extensive history of humanity

'If you know things, then you know things"

Can you decipher that for me?

I will also ask a second question. Not testing you but

Here are two separate rocks on a river, tell me the difference between them

You kind of went a bit arrogant about what your understanding of this world is. So i do ask firmly for you to tel me what the difference between these two group of rocks on a river is. This will show if you are coming from a wise beyond regular knowledge background, the kind that allows you to judge people in the way you just did
    Tired

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), DaveToo (5th December 2022), ian33 (4th March 2023), magicmanx (5th December 2022), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

This is not a vague or open question, your understanding and realization of the nature of this world, will simply give a very certain answer. So there's very little room to say otherwise.

The answer to this rocks question has been around for more than a 1000 years. It is not new. Here you show yourself, or not

~~

I don't think what you said was right, or good, but it is up to you. In the end it sounded arrogant and privileged, elitists (i know all about that last one)

But i do wonder, do you have that privilege?
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), ian33 (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022), Vicus (5th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

OMG whenever there's a bit stronger discussion on the forum - there you are to spice it up even more.
    Not to go off topic too much, you must be a scorpio
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,217 times in 32,906 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    OMG whenever there's a bit stronger discussion on the forum - there you are to spice it up even more.
    No, she's a Libra. (See this Masha's Birthday thread )

This proves it:
    Libras are known for being charming, beautiful, and well-balanced. They thrive on making things orderly and aesthetically pleasing. They also crave balance, and they can be equally as self-indulgent as they are generous. Libras are also the kings and queens of compromise, and they like making peace between others.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DaveToo (5th December 2022), kudzy (5th December 2022), Mashika (5th December 2022), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Spiral (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022), Yoda (5th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,286 times in 4,082 posts

This thread is a tribute to the turmoil on the David Icke forum... anyone else remember that?

David deals in certainty and that usually winds me up but he has decades of on-the-record research conclusions that are outright weird from the start; he's so ludicrously unorthodox but he changed the game. We think we walk an alternative path.. ok we do, but David took it to the next level. He's just a guy at the end of the day. Why wasn't it you or I who published and sold the books David has? His celebrity is fake; it wasn't the celebrity Icke that achieved that it was the human person that did it, he's just a guy.

If we're going to have a Sun Sign battle then I'm team Aquarius and I'll be in the other field over there trying to invent something.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), DaveToo (5th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This proves it:
    Thats the problem with forums you can not truly know the person from her posts .. what I see is arrogance and conflict whenever she emerges on the thread. But I'll take you up on this
    Last edited by Isserley; 5th December 2022 at 11:44.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This proves it:
    Thats the problem with forums you can not truly know the person from her posts .. what I see is arrogance and conflict whenever she emerges on the thread. But I'll take you up on this
    Well, this is a topic of its own.

This is a David Icke thread, so I can share this. I've spent time with him, and I sat with him once when he was in tears talking about something that had upset him badly and personally. Sometimes, great courage, great defiance and great honesty are accompanied by great sensitivity. Mashika is exactly the same.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DaveToo (5th December 2022), East Sun (6th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), happyuk (5th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), ian33 (5th December 2022), kudzy (5th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Miller (4th March 2023), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Spiral (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022), Vicus (5th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,652 times in 5,520 posts

As is Vladimir Putin also (Born: 7 October 1952 (age 70 years), Saint Petersburg, Russia)

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Lunesoleil (5th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th December 2022), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

proves it:
    Libras are known for being charming, beautiful, and well-balanced. They thrive on making things orderly and aesthetically pleasing. They also crave balance, and they can be equally as self-indulgent as they are generous. Libras are also the kings and queens of compromise, and they like making peace between others.

thank you Bill for being there, you are my saviour.
    Pay attention to basic astrology, there are so many different types of Libra.
    A Libra of October 15 certainly has planets of the planets in Scorpio?, Mercury, Venus which never strays very far from the Sun (Libra) and Mars the warrior in which sign?, the Moon the emotions? ... the ascendant where is it??, you cannot say that simply by his sun in Libra, the person will have qualities for reconciliation, compromise, a desire for peace because does not support the conflicts, that's a pure Libra... without a study of his natal chart, you cannot tell the person is such a sign, if in your judgment by observation these actions are not those of his totem sign of the horoscopes deceivers, that's not astrology.
    Libra in its pure psychology seeks harmony and truth. There are a lot of avocados with a Libra dominant, but that doesn't mean they were born under the sign of Libra, you know?
    I have Venus in Libra the ruler of my ascendant, she is said to be at home because Venus is at home in this sign...
    In the 12 signs that make up the Zodiac, everyone has a piece of the Libra cake, after what is there in this sign?,
    thanks again Bill, today i would have fired a whistleblower for ignoring my article in favor of bickering over the appearance in the form of a title and not the content of the topic
    have a great day

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Isserley (5th December 2022), Tintin (5th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* David Icke, the soul of genius

Well, this is a topic of its own.

This is a David Icke thread, so I can share this. I've spent time with him, and I sat with him once when he was in tears talking about something that had upset him badly and personally. Sometimes, great courage, great defiance and great honesty are accompanied by great sensitivity. Mashika is exactly the same.

Thank you for your testimony on David Icke which I respect, because this man is a human being who is in search of truth which he distributes to those who want to hear.
    Another thing I saw in your profile, a February 23 birth, so a Sun in Pisces. This sign is usually too nice to everyone. Neptune his master, the magician of astrology, only shows what he wants what Pisces must see, which is often far from the truth. You give the qualities of a person without knowing them, did you meet them to really understand their character? Pisces in its humanity is drawn into its karma by human suffering. So Mashika's stay in the hospital made you very compassionate towards that person, that's the nature of man.
    I went to see in the archives of these comments on Ukraine, I found meaningless, without interest apart from sharing videos or images.
    In my opinion, one cannot really know a person on a forum, but to have an idea of ​​the nature of his personality by these writings...
    sorry to give my opinion, it only engages my conscience...

And with all my sympathy for you Bill, I love Pisces, I have a Pisces sister, a Pisces friend, I know the depth of their soul, I also had a Pisces mate...
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th December 2022 at 13:29.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), Hym (5th December 2022), Isserley (5th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Going back to David Icke, he to Mars in Scorpio who is retrograde and you can tell who took a beating from these enemies. This retro Mars is in opposition to the Sun Taurus, as at the time of the Full Moon of December 8, which shows that David Icke is in the news of the stars, at this time,
    On Youtube, I found that every day a new video since David Icke was secured on this network to contest this sanction.
    This Mars in Icke is at the trine of the Moon/Uranus, which means that it can have as many supporters as oppositions and that is what makes it strong.
    It is not for nothing that the asteroid Icke code 7508 is in conjunction with its native Mars, this contributes to its fame and to return after each blow on the world stage which brings out the truth.
    In the video on clairvoyance on Icke, it is said that he was protected, normal with this conjunction of Venus and Jupiter the two so-called beneficial planets, that contributes a lot...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Isserley (5th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    As is Vladimir Putin also (Born: 7 October 1952 (age 70 years), Saint Petersburg, Russia)
    Thank you Tintin, about Poutine I had published an article that I had not shared in the forum. In the topic Ukraine I published 7 articles on my blog and only two were in translation. So if you want to talk about Putin, I invite you to follow the link thank you

Ukraine versus Russia in astrology

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Isserley (5th December 2022), Tintin (6th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

This proves it:
    What i see in you is weakness of soul, a lament of sorts. You expect everyone to be docile and lean, with no spikes of power or energy ever? What a bland way of living

See? I am arrogant, i even said so myself before, but i have a reason for it. Being a bland/dull person all the time is conformism in a way, and if you expect that from everyone then this world would be over soon. Thankfully there are people who do not apply that to their lives and go out of 'scope' as far as what it's considered 'nice'

"The land is unchanged"

It is more about how you feel about me than what i said. It bothers you? Regardless of being arrogant or not, i did not say anything that wasn't true.

Perhaps you should invest more time into learning or deepening your understanding of reality instead of attacking a person directly because you can't/don't like what they said

It's this weak western 'safe space' and 'crying room' ideology all i see constantly. And i had to manage and command people older than me by even 10/15 years, so i have a direct way of speaking, i don't have time for crying room talk
    Tired

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Spiral (5th December 2022), Vicus (5th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

This proves it:
    Your words are very empty, the thread was a constant back and forth with no end and meaning. I opened a door to get out of that and if people were mature enough to speak up their minds about it, then the issue would be solved in 5 minutes

You may think i'm arrogant, and that's fine, it changes nothing for me. But at least you should look into yourself and realize you have weak perception skills. You can't see how or why what i said would put and end to the pointless bickering and instead think i created conflict

It is simple to see, if you have the skill, that i added nothing to the conflict that was already going strong. I added a 'side line' so that it would be dissipated

You are lagging behind

But oh well
    Tired

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ian33 (4th March 2023), Ravenlocke (6th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    This proves it:
    What i see in you is weakness of soul, a lament of sorts. You expect everyone to be docile and lean, with no spikes of power or energy ever? What a bland way of living

See? I am arrogant, i even said so myself before, but i have a reason for it. Being a bland/dull person all the time is conformism in a way, and if you expect that from everyone then this world would be over soon. Thankfully there are people who do not apply that to their lives and go out of 'scope' as far as what it's considered 'nice'

"The land is unchanged"

It is more about how you feel about me than what i said. It bothers you? Regardless of being arrogant or not, i did not say anything that wasn't true.

Perhaps you should invest more time into learning or deepening your understanding of reality instead of attacking a person directly because you can't/don't like what they said

It's this weak western 'safe space' and 'crying room' ideology all i see constantly. And i had to manage and command people older than me by even 10/15 years, so i have a direct way of speaking, i don't have time for crying room talk

I have nothing against you personally as I don't know you well enough to draw such conclusions.. I only see posts and spikes often from you. I'm not sure why I reacted today - I guess I felt bad for the creator of this thread - she made some sort of effort to present us with her knowledge on astrology.

Anyway i regretted my reaction today, the position of the planets must be like that - warlike...

I understand that you had a difficult childhood, but that is no excuse for bullying. And I have to say that you've misread me as well - I don't have any "Western safe space cry baby" world view or behavior. I grew up in a remote part of Eastern Europe - in the Balkans, where wars are fought every 10 years or so and yes, I had a crappy childhood too.

This thread has completely disappeared - maybe it's best to rename it to miscellaneous .

Anyway - I don't know you well enough we should get some coffee and talk, but having learned from Bill's way of communication for last 12 years or so, this one of yours is a bit rougher. I have to get used to it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Very entertaining but I can't eat any more pop corn so I'm going to bed.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Isserley (5th December 2022), Vicus (5th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This proves it:

An added note here, in case anyone took my copied-and-pasted 'Libra' description of Masha seriously... it was of course intended as a harmless joke. Masha has some Libran characteristics, of course, but definitely not all of them.

Her strengths, which are considerable, rare and exceptional, predominantly lie in a whole bunch of other areas.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Vicus (5th December 2022), Yoda (6th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Amazing info: In Chinese astrology Putin is a Fire Dragon, the most powerful sign of their zodiac. The following is some description of a Fire Dragon taken from the internet:
    Note I made an error about 1952 being the year of the Fire Dragon.
    It is the year of the Water Dragon, much milder in personality. So please ignore the rest of this post except for informational reasons only.

"This Dragon is a leader who does not rely on anyone: everything will be checked, everything will be taken into account, everything will be appreciated. He tries not to fail, because he always enters the position of others, helps, advises, instructs. This attitude to others, in the compartment with honesty, diligence, brings him additional dividends in the form of willingness to go after him for any business. Sneakiness and isolation prevent him from fully revealing his numerous talents and abilities.

Fire Dragon — the fairest and most cheerful of all, loves to compete more than others. But, despite the exactingness and aggressiveness, he is endowed with inexhaustible energy and has much to offer people. The problem is that he is the personification of superiority and power, so people are afraid or embarrassed of him. He is a capable leader, but he often wants to be treated as a messiah, and thus spoils everything. The fire makes the Dragon unusually purposeful and endows him with the dictator’s habits. The Fire Dragon presses upon others even when they do not resist.
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 6th December 2022 at 13:02. Reason: information error

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ravenlocke (6th December 2022), Tintin (6th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast