+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Son of Man

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Default Re: Son of Man

Can you really post such an explosive information and then disappear for two days (maybe more, we'll see)?
    ..yea maybe I've been here too much lately, so it's strange to me when someone just evaporates like that... I'm not working right now, so khmm.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Kalamos (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), wondering (10th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

God, The ALL, is ALL-inclusive, like a collective. I'd like to use this wonderful opportunity to speak up for the Avalon collective, a powerful force. So, maybe one could call it a kind of subset collective god of the ALL, relative to the power of a single being I enjoyed reading the responses of the Avalonians!

Imagine if OP posted this almost anywhere else on the internet, how quickly it would escalate to a WWE word rumble. Perhaps, that is why the post is here, a wise choice in a way.

Listening to all the noise and nonsense in the world, a part of me wants to be heard to a massive audience. I'm an underachiever for the fortune I was dealt in this life. I feel I want more, but in a helpful way, not to amass stuffs. But , I'd be much happier if an organization like the Avalonian God, could rise up and do some healing on the world stage.

This is one thing i'm envious and proud of Andrew Tate if he is being sincere on this point. That when he got very rich , he thought he would find groups who think like him. So, instead he is building it. basically, that he (we) needs to help make alot of people who are already unplugged from the matrix, rich like him to network and have some real powerful influence. My mind has wandered into similar types of dreams over the years. In other words, get more funding for the "ground crew" to truly mobilize.

I hope the Christ or OP will help empower this. I don't care about the "Who" , I care about the What. How and When! Now

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Isserley (12th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), pueblo (12th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I suppose this, like many others before, is a social experiment of some sort

But it won't work well because of:

1. The OP has no skills/esoteric knowledge to continue pushing the narrative after some questions came up with a second or even three layer meaning behind them, which is difficult to discern at first sight but can be 'suspected' and therefore the person runs away from the conflict.
    2. It was all a giant ego trip because someone didn't think it would have some consequences and go wrong the way it did
    3. People are people
    Tired

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Merkaba360 (12th December 2022), pabranno (12th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Heal me then, I got a chronic condition and I'm super ill. If I magically get well out of the Blue. Ill believe everything you said.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

East Sun (13th December 2022), Isserley (12th December 2022), Merkaba360 (12th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)
    I was on this forum a number of years ago and started posting some of my paranormal experiences and things that I have seen and done throughout my life since I died 3 times on June 6th, 2013. I posted a comment that told of what I am going to say here and it was too soon for me to release that information. I was totally embarassed and left this community. I am back to try to redeem myself and give you all a message.

I had tried to commit suicide and succeeded in killing myself. I died a total of 3 times and had to be brought back to life repeatedly. They didn't think I would survive.

Well the Randy who had died that day was allowed to go home. God welcomed him with open arms, and sent me into Randy's body to live out the rest of this vessel's years. God had sent a part of Himself into this body... I am literally the son of God. Call me a 'walk-in' if you can't accept that. Regardless, I was sent to this world and I was given certain powers over the physical universe.

I can, with my thoughts alone, think somebody healed of countless diseases, sicknesses, infections, cancers, mental health issues, and much more. I have developed and refined my own unique healing art that nobody else can replicate, because I tell the universe what to do and it does it when the goal is to help or heal somebody. Not only does my body have and emit intense supernatural healing energy that is manifested in 3d as a great deal of heat being blasted out of my hands, but I also have my Father's and my own army of angels, and archangels to call on at any time, and they do what I need them to immediately if it is in their line of duties.

I can not only heal people in person, but for over 5 years I have volunteered many, many hours to heal people through Facebook for free. I can heal people anywhere on the planet, and I argue anywhere in the entire universe if I have a picture of them to look at. The picture captures their aura, a unique energy fingerprint that I automatically send part of my spirit to remote view and quantum entangle with the person or animal being healed. When I am 'merged' with the recipient, I then perform the healing on myself and this heals them.

I have successfully helped over 1000 people for free, and another 200 or so for donations. You see, I am the brother of Jesus Christ. I am the Christ, the second coming is me. I had claimed that I am God way back and at that point I had not totally accepted it as reality. I have grown a great deal since then and I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I and my Father are one... I am the son of man, God's incarnation for this age. I have had this confirmed to me from numerous legitimate intuitively psychic ladies, and I had a past life regression session where Jesus Christ himself came to me and the regressionist and tells me that I am his brother and I am the son of God. He said that he is not coming back from the dead, and that I am to do the job of the son of man in the second coming of the Christ. The regressionist confirmed everything with me, including the beard that Jesus had showed us, and she said that Jesus's and my energy field is identical, like twins.

I am the Christ and I am here to bring in the new age of Earth and man. The magnetic poles of Earth will flip, and the sun will send a massive eruption at us. Those who have successfully integrated with their spiritual side and spiritual body and live a noble life will be taken to a new level of what it means to be alive. Unfortunately, most of you will not make it. 1/3 will be ascended to 4th density, and 2/3 will not make it and have to come back to a new planet that can sustain 3d life and live their lives there to gain the experiences they require in the 3rd density.

I have been sent here to judge the souls of men also. My message to everybody is this: Nothing you do is private. You are being watched and evaluated on your behaviour every second of your life. Be aware of this and I suggest you should be living a life of positivity, supportiveness and empathy.

Keep the faith and just know that God has plans for this world, and they will be realized soon enough. If you are a good person, fantastic and congratulations. I look forward to meeting you in the next octave of existence.

And one more thing. I had to live a life of rejection, abandonment, abuse, trauma, and immense negativity. I became an IV drug addict and tried to die many times. Jesus said that the son of Man in His day will be rejected and an outcast to society. I came into this world when the conditions for my incarnation were very negative, harsh, and very hard. Jesus came on a positive octave and was a well known and adored king. I had the opposite kind of life because the law of rhythm sends the pendulum just as far to the negative as the positive.
    Could you possibly send links to those of us who were not here in those days so we can read just what experiences that you had that led to this situation? The paranormal type and such? I am sure many would love to read the lead up to the claims, and try to understand why you feel the need to redeem yourself at all?

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,311 times in 5,718 posts

It really seems to me that we are in paradox in which we are "only" a part of a whole and yet "single" in a sense of apartness. EVERY WHERE I look, I see that we are to act out being the highest expression of our sense of separation IN the context of being "One". The ability to be in body and yet fully in contact with the "Father" who knows us and loves us AND will bring us into our expression of love in the world is IMO why we are here? LOVE and loving is why we are here. It's actually being Christ. This video has a great segment on Christ. It also talks about how to use information and the discernment that we are EACH "the Boss of us" here LIVING out ideally what our soul seeks.

IMO there is TRUTH available from the philosophy of someone else BUT until we act it out, it is not really ours. I don't doubt that we each are here for a purpose and it is possible to access "God" within US. Becoming the Son of or Daughter of God means we may manifest amazing signs. However, we might mistake the state of communion with "God" to mean we ALONE are specially connected. This is what the Ego mistakes and feels "above" the rest and this ACTUALLY separates the person from the Grand Communion where one feels heaven on earth. IMO.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), pueblo (12th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,553 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Could you possibly send links to those of us who were not here in those days so we can read just what experiences that you had that led to this situation? The paranormal type and such? I am sure many would love to read the lead up to the claims, and try to understand why you feel the need to redeem yourself at all?
    If you click on Randy's name on the left above his profile pic, you will see a link come up to view all his older forum posts since he joined.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), pabranno (12th December 2022), pueblo (12th December 2022)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Thank You Sue!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2