+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Son of Man

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Son of Man

I was on this forum a number of years ago and started posting some of my paranormal experiences and things that I have seen and done throughout my life since I died 3 times on June 6th, 2013. I posted a comment that told of what I am going to say here and it was too soon for me to release that information. I was totally embarassed and left this community. I am back to try to redeem myself and give you all a message.

I had tried to commit suicide and succeeded in killing myself. I died a total of 3 times and had to be brought back to life repeatedly. They didn't think I would survive.

Well the Randy who had died that day was allowed to go home. God welcomed him with open arms, and sent me into Randy's body to live out the rest of this vessel's years. God had sent a part of Himself into this body... I am literally the son of God. Call me a 'walk-in' if you can't accept that. Regardless, I was sent to this world and I was given certain powers over the physical universe.

I can, with my thoughts alone, think somebody healed of countless diseases, sicknesses, infections, cancers, mental health issues, and much more. I have developed and refined my own unique healing art that nobody else can replicate, because I tell the universe what to do and it does it when the goal is to help or heal somebody. Not only does my body have and emit intense supernatural healing energy that is manifested in 3d as a great deal of heat being blasted out of my hands, but I also have my Father's and my own army of angels, and archangels to call on at any time, and they do what I need them to immediately if it is in their line of duties.

I can not only heal people in person, but for over 5 years I have volunteered many, many hours to heal people through Facebook for free. I can heal people anywhere on the planet, and I argue anywhere in the entire universe if I have a picture of them to look at. The picture captures their aura, a unique energy fingerprint that I automatically send part of my spirit to remote view and quantum entangle with the person or animal being healed. When I am 'merged' with the recipient, I then perform the healing on myself and this heals them.

I have successfully helped over 1000 people for free, and another 200 or so for donations. You see, I am the brother of Jesus Christ. I am the Christ, the second coming is me. I had claimed that I am God way back and at that point I had not totally accepted it as reality. I have grown a great deal since then and I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I and my Father are one... I am the son of man, God's incarnation for this age. I have had this confirmed to me from numerous legitimate intuitively psychic ladies, and I had a past life regression session where Jesus Christ himself came to me and the regressionist and tells me that I am his brother and I am the son of God. He said that he is not coming back from the dead, and that I am to do the job of the son of man in the second coming of the Christ. The regressionist confirmed everything with me, including the beard that Jesus had showed us, and she said that Jesus's and my energy field is identical, like twins.

I am the Christ and I am here to bring in the new age of Earth and man. The magnetic poles of Earth will flip, and the sun will send a massive eruption at us. Those who have successfully integrated with their spiritual side and spiritual body and live a noble life will be taken to a new level of what it means to be alive. Unfortunately, most of you will not make it. 1/3 will be ascended to 4th density, and 2/3 will not make it and have to come back to a new planet that can sustain 3d life and live their lives there to gain the experiences they require in the 3rd density.

I have been sent here to judge the souls of men also. My message to everybody is this: Nothing you do is private. You are being watched and evaluated on your behaviour every second of your life. Be aware of this and I suggest you should be living a life of positivity, supportiveness and empathy.

Keep the faith and just know that God has plans for this world, and they will be realized soon enough. If you are a good person, fantastic and congratulations. I look forward to meeting you in the next octave of existence.

And one more thing. I had to live a life of rejection, abandonment, abuse, trauma, and immense negativity. I became an IV drug addict and tried to die many times. Jesus said that the son of Man in His day will be rejected and an outcast to society. I came into this world when the conditions for my incarnation were very negative, harsh, and very hard. Jesus came on a positive octave and was a well known and adored king. I had the opposite kind of life because the law of rhythm sends the pendulum just as far to the negative as the positive.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th December 2022), Inversion (8th December 2022), Ioneo (8th December 2022), Isserley (8th December 2022), Joseph McAree (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022), Pam (8th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Sirus (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Default Re: Son of Man

That's a big claim but thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry about your life of rejection and some sorrows there; I don't mean to exacerbate rejection yet some of what you say is hard for me to accept. Yet I also believe nothing of what we think is secret, and we only hide it from each other... yet demons know your secret details ...and why is that? I have wondered if this is because our thoughts are public outside the physical realm and one of the abominable aspects of being in the afterlife (for those not ready) is that the thoughts of the living are no longer secret. What a nightmare! Jesus raised the bar by saying thinking bad thoughts about someone leads to spiritual death, not just acting out bad feelings.

Thank you again for sharing, especially after having a bad time when you tried sharing this the first time

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)
    I can, with my thoughts alone, think somebody healed of countless diseases, sicknesses, infections, cancers, mental health issues, and much more. I have developed and refined my own unique healing art that nobody else can replicate, because I tell the universe what to do and it does it when the goal is to help or heal somebody. Not only does my body have and emit intense supernatural healing energy that is manifested in 3d as a great deal of heat being blasted out of my hands, but I also have my Father's and my own army of angels, and archangels to call on at any time, and they do what I need them to immediately if it is in their line of duties.

I can not only heal people in person, but for over 5 years I have volunteered many, many hours to heal people through Facebook for free. I can heal people anywhere on the planet, and I argue anywhere in the entire universe if I have a picture of them to look at. The picture captures their aura, a unique energy fingerprint that I automatically send part of my spirit to remote view and quantum entangle with the person or animal being healed. When I am 'merged' with the recipient, I then perform the healing on myself and this heals them.
    If you can heal my dog Mara, who has somehow just recently badly damaged her one remaining eye and is now nearly blind — significantly changing her life and also mine — I'll be more than extremely impressed, and grateful, too. All the details start in this post in the Mara's travail's thread.

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Arcturian108 (8th December 2022), Chip (8th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (8th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Inversion (8th December 2022), Ioneo (8th December 2022), Isserley (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), kudzy (8th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Maybee (8th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th December 2022), Orph (8th December 2022), pabranno (8th December 2022), Pam (8th December 2022), s7e6e (11th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Sirus (8th December 2022), Spiral (8th December 2022), Stephanie (8th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022), Suzi E (9th December 2022), Tyy1907 (9th December 2022), wegge (10th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022), yelik (8th December 2022), Yoda (8th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Matthew 24:29-31
    King James Version
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), Sadieblue (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Hello Randy
    Thank you for your post.
    Those are big claims for sure and I agree with Bills post as I am sure others here will as well.
    I will be looking forward to hearing about Mara’s recovery and any update on Bills personal health.
    Thank you

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Arcturian108 (8th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), pabranno (8th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Spiral (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022), yelik (8th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

How about just a blanket healing of all Project Avalon members with photos of their diseases, sicknesses, infections, cancers, and mental health issues. Who could doubt you then?
    Last edited by aKnightThatSaysNi; 8th December 2022 at 19:01.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aKnightThatSaysNi For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Maybee (8th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Spiral (8th December 2022), Suzi E (9th December 2022), wegge (10th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

I laughed at David Icke when he said the same on TV and while I didn't think, and still don't think David Icke was as such, I regret taking the piss so I'm not about to start now. Something profound is happening that's for sure and however misguided we might think it is, it must take a lot of courage for people who believe this to share it. The same for David as it must be for our friend in the opening post

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), selinam (8th December 2022), Sirus (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Find me a verse in bible about the Second Coming, you will find none. Jesus will show again only in the Day of Resurrection (Judgement) when God on that Day will gather every human, including Jesus.

You are here to be tested, as everyone else and there is no exclusion. Be careful about the illusion you are put into, because your claims are far away from the Scriptures and it will lead you to a dangerous path.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

One of the aspects of psychosis is delusions of grandeur. One of these delusions is the person experiencing psychosis feels god-like in ways that are indeed seemingly all powerful.

In my experience, there is always a logical and grounded explanation for an occurrence; and many times the explanation is fairly simple to comprehend. This is why I typically find many claims hard to believe [not just god-like claims]. Many of the people who make claims are seeking attention and/or sadly may be ill. The only faith I have is in God and I follow a non-mainstream and personal belief system as a solitaire; a system that is completely up to me without being forced into any official; or otherwise under the guidance of another whatsoever.

I am manic-depressive and have experienced psychosis. My delusions were real to me but not god-like. I have heard and read of countless examples of psychosis and the delusions that accompany this illness.

I noticed you've posted 12 times in the past five years and liked zero posts from the community. I've read some of your old posts and they are very similar to your new post. You really want to be heard, but you haven't been listening. [at least not here at PA.]

If there is one thing many people might agree upon that God does compared to all the things we wished he did; is to [at the very least] listen.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), East Sun (10th December 2022), halcyon026 (12th December 2022), Isserley (8th December 2022), Kalamos (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), leavesoftrees (11th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), pabranno (8th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), Spiral (8th December 2022), Wind (9th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)

If you can heal my dog Mara, who has somehow just recently badly damaged her one remaining eye and is now nearly blind — significantly changing her life and also mine — I'll be more than extremely impressed, and grateful, too. All the details start in this post in the Mara's travail's thread.

Please, if you can do this, if you are a healer, please give everything towards this project. This is a very special relationship. I stand with you in the effort to heal her. Please do this. Please to anyone and everyone that has anyconnection with healing let's do this.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Ioneo (8th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), pabranno (8th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

I have successfully helped over 1000 people for free, and another 200 or so for donations. You see,I am the brother of Jesus Christ. I am the Christ, the second coming is me. I had claimed that I am God way back and at that point I had not totally accepted it as reality.

Huh?

Who art thou?

IF you are an embodiment of Christ, himself.. or his brother.... would you dare charge people? After all you did trash the old temple of theirs for turning it into a marketplace.

Jesus had two brothers... James and Joseph II, so who are you, again? Which brother are you?

I find this interesting.... pretty similar to my story... where I 'awakened' in 2012, but being someone else inside this body aka vessel.

I guess we're both crazy as looney tunes!

But yes, if you have the authority to do so, please heal this world. This world is very sick...after you heal thyself first.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 9th December 2022 at 05:07.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Isserley (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), wondering (8th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Hi Randy. Welcome back to Avalon.

I was thinking, if you are who you say you are, and have these healing powers, you should establish a website to tell your story and for more people to be exposed to your good news. Maybe you could have some of the 1200 people you have helped, have them write testimonies of their experience with you. People of the world should know of you, if this is real.

Also, you should think about doing an interview with someone.

Please do what you can for Mara and anyone else on your radar.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Arcturian108 (9th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Please, if you can do this, if you are a healer, please give everything towards this project. This is a very special relationship. I stand with you in the effort to heal her. Please do this. Please to anyone and everyone that has anyconnection with healing let's do this.
    I am with Pam intending that Mara's vision and whole health be restored! Yes, Let's see Mara healed!!!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Kalamos (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

So I read once, in an extraordinary book which I hold in high regard, that as humans begin to awaken, begin to connect in the coming years, they will mistaken this awakened connection with an identity of being God or Source or some Deity, rather than as an individual who has regained a lost connection. Basically the ego is trying to make sense of this connection, and comes to this expression. But it is an incorrect assessment, based on ego.

I am not one to claim who has awakened or connected to their higher selves and who has not, but I can say that the ego enjoys talking about itself. The spirit has no such desire, but will rather just humbly teach, or lead by example, often with an almost invisible identity ... I am not seeing that here, unfortunately.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Arcturian108 (9th December 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th December 2022), East Sun (10th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th December 2022), Kalamos (9th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Matthew (10th December 2022), mokosh (9th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (9th December 2022), Orph (9th December 2022), pabranno (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), Spiral (10th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2022), Wind (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022), yelik (9th December 2022), Zampano (11th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Hey Randy, when did you realize you were Christ? Was it after you believed you were an "Indigo Starseed Earth Angel" like your Twitter account says?

EDIT to add:

In one Twitter post you wrote:

"That's me

noun: bodhisattva; plural noun: bodhisattvas; noun: Bodhisattva; plural noun: Bodhisattvas

(in Mahayana Buddhism) a person who is able to reach nirvana but delays doing so out of compassion in order to save suffering beings."

What's difference between being Christ or a Bodhisattva?
    Last edited by Kalamos; 9th December 2022 at 05:14.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), Spiral (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Whilst the world would indeed benefit from the second coming at this time there is nothing in your words (ego driven) that convinces me in the slightest that you are Jesus. In my opinion you are either delusional or an unfortunate victim of a psyop.

Many people can heal, I suspect most righteous people can

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,418 times in 648 posts

A lot of people can do long distance healing (me included and many others here I suppose, we do have threads about this with requests etc.). This activity and success does not prove any 'god status' besides the general fact that we are all from God/Source, so it does not make you special. My philosophy: Do good and don't talk about it and most of all don't make it all about your ego / person - that is what constitutes the real mystic, helper soul or healer.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th December 2022), Arcturian108 (9th December 2022), Ben (10th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mari (10th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), meeradas (13th December 2022), NancyV (9th December 2022), Spiral (9th December 2022), Wind (9th December 2022), wondering (9th December 2022), XelNaga (10th December 2022), yelik (9th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    A lot of people can do long distance healing (me included and many others here I suppose, we do have threads about this with requests etc.). This activity and success does not prove any 'god status' besides the general fact that we are all from God/Source, so it does not make you special. My philosophy: Do good and don't talk about it and most of all don't make it all about your ego / person - that is what constitutes the real mystic, helper soul or healer.

Host>Source... yup!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

A savior shows up at Avalon round 5? I’m open for new storylines though.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Mashika (12th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (10th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I laughed at David Icke when he said the same on TV and while I didn't think, and still don't think David Icke was as such, I regret taking the piss so I'm not about to start now. Something profound is happening that's for sure and however misguided we might think it is, it must take a lot of courage for people who believe this to share it. The same for David as it must be for our friend in the opening post
    I remember that interview- he said something about being the 'Son of the Godhead' or similar, and of course the cretinous press misquoted and took it out of context...and everyone took the piss. What he tried to say, and it is one one of my personal 'knowings', is that we are ALL part of God (or whatever you deem Him/Her to be) - that we are all the individual 'sparks' of God.
    My hackles naturally rise when someone comes along and says that they have the monopoly of being the Son of God and the rest of us are being 'judged'...so live 'good' lives or else.
    Randy may be genuine, I have no idea, but Bill throwing down the gauntlet as he has may hopefully bring some clarity to these claims.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Anu Raman (11th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Matthew (10th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2022), wondering (10th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast