Thread: Power Station Attacks in the United States

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Default Re: Power Station Attacks in the United States

One more thing I wanted to add to the last post. I would not be too surprised if substation shootings and/or sabotage might be becoming a 'thing' to divert attention from something else. I mean over a time span of weeks, maybe. But then I'm always looking over my shoulder, and I'm suspicious as h*ll.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2022), onawah (28th December 2022), Orph (28th December 2022), Pam (28th December 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2023), Rizotto (28th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I Donot Know, But this Shooting Of power station towers just does not hold water with me, so to speak.

If someone were far right,or left, why would they harm those around them? Just smells like a rat of the powers that be. To do ill will, and blame it on a few of us.

I just do not know these days.
    Found this long article about the subject on a homeland security site:

Are Electric Substation Attacks the New Normal? Keys to Better Infrastructure Protection
    https://www.hstoday.us/featured/are-...re-protection/

Some of it seems to confirm your thoughts, bobme, like this snippet:

"In my research, I found a statistical correlation between separatist groups and a preference for energy infrastructure attacks. Many of today’s domestic right-wing and neo-Nazi domestic extremist groups have similar grievances against the government and large institutions. They embrace ideologies that seek the fall of government or current systems: a reset. The theory is that attacking the power grid is one method to bring about that change. Many extremist groups refer to this as accelerationism. Accelerationists seek to hasten the collapse of society by sparking unrest. Their ideas about bringing down the power grid are one approach to igniting this instability."
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2022), onawah (28th December 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2023), Rizotto (29th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,008 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I Donot Know, But this Shooting Of power station towers just does not hold water with me, so to speak.

If someone were far right,or left, why would they harm those around them? Just smells like a rat of the powers that be. To do ill will, and blame it on a few of us.

I just do not know these days.
    Found this long article about the subject on a homeland security site:

Are Electric Substation Attacks the New Normal? Keys to Better Infrastructure Protection
    https://www.hstoday.us/featured/are-...re-protection/

Some of it seems to confirm your thoughts, bobme, like this snippet:

"In my research, I found a statistical correlation between separatist groups and a preference for energy infrastructure attacks. Many of today’s domestic right-wing and neo-Nazi domestic extremist groups have similar grievances against the government and large institutions. They embrace ideologies that seek the fall of government or current systems: a reset. The theory is that attacking the power grid is one method to bring about that change. Many extremist groups refer to this as accelerationism. Accelerationists seek to hasten the collapse of society by sparking unrest. Their ideas about bringing down the power grid are one approach to igniting this instability."
    Several months ago The W.H.O. U.N. and W.E.F. had what I'll call a crisis meeting to get back on top of the info war and propaganda war. The outcome of that meeting was a quick agreement to put their foot on the gas for an all encompassing globalist 'treaty' and matching action plan. It may have been what they call the 'Pandemic Treaty' but I'm a bit vague on that, I only read the feel of their urgency and determination and assumed others would follow the paperwork.

Until I saw a fresh W.H.O. promo video last week I didn't think more about what form their action plan would take. These power plant incidents make a match with this W.H.O. video, in an eerily urgent threatening way.

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1602991915808456705

I don't know, and I'm asking anyone, what paperwork commitments did the US sign up for as a result of that 'emergency' gathering and action plan several months ago at the globalist level ( it was before these power plant incidents but not a lot before ). Was anything signed into firm legislation ? . . . or are they gasping for a lucky break ?

If these two dots genuinely do join, the move suggests, more than ever, that they want to fight patriots with internationally conscripted globalist goons.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Inversion (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2022), Orph (28th December 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2023), Rizotto (29th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2022), wondering (28th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Don't know where the following belongs, but Brazilians have decided to take down a HAARP station in their country:

https://twitter.com/meantweeting1/st...84644133732354
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th December 2022 at 19:48. Reason: embedded the tweet

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alecs (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), Harmony (29th December 2022), Inversion (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2022), onawah (29th December 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2023), Rizotto (29th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Don't know where the following belongs, but Brazilians have decided to take down a HAARP station in their country:

https://twitter.com/meantweeting1/st...84644133732354
    What evidence is there that it has anything to do with HAARP? Could it not be an ionosonde, VLF receiving site, or facility for monitoring and analysing HF cosmic radiation? There isn't even a location supplied to do some rudimentary research.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Ewan (11th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Inversion (8th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Michi (30th December 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

This alleged terror incident took place just outside of Las Vegas. Mohammad Mesmarian rammed his car through the gate at a solar power generating plant and set his Toyota Camry on fire.

zerohedge.com
    Quote "Mesmarian clarified he burned the Toyota Camry," police said. "Mesmarian said he burned the vehicle at a Tesla solar plant and did it 'for the future.'"
    8newsnow.com

DAHBOO77 01/08/23 (2:42)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (10th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Orph (9th January 2023), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

And the reason for Mohammad Mesmarian for doing this was? Possibly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier if he's trying to damage a power plant...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Inversion (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FBI arrests man, woman with 'extremist' views in alleged power grid attack plot targeting 5 substations
    Sarah Beth Clendaniel, of Maryland, and Brandon Clint Russell, of Florida, charged out of Baltimore in alleged energy grid attack plot

February 6, 2023

The FBI and U.S. Attorney's Office officials in Baltimore announced they had arrested two individuals, a man and a woman, with extremist views who were allegedly attempting to attack the power grid in Maryland.

FBI officials told reporters they believe this was a "real threat" that had been thwarted.

Sarah Beth Clendaniel, 34, of Catonsville, Maryland, and Brandon Clint Russell, 27, of Orlando, Florida, are charged through a federal criminal complaint with conspiracy to destroy an energy facility, Erek L. Barron, U.S. Attorney for the District of Maryland, and Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski, of the FBI Baltimore Field Office, announced Monday.

Clendaniel spoke to an FBI informant about her plan just last week, according to authorities. Russell is an alleged neo-Nazi figure who authorities say posted locations of substations.

Clendaniel allegedly told an FBI confidential source that she planned to target five substations including in Norrisville, Reisterstown and Perry Hall, according to an affidavit by Special Agent Patrick W. Straub, of the Joint Terrorism Task Force ("JTTF") in the FBI Baltimore Division.

If they hit a number of them all in the same day, they "would completely destroy this whole city," and that a "good four or five shots through the center of them … should make that happen," Clendaniel allegedly said. She further added, "[i]t would probably permanently completely lay this city to waste if we could do that successfully."

The affidavit reveals the two defendants were in separate prisons for past crimes and communicated online. In messages, Clendaniel allegedly referenced Unabomber Ted Kaczynski and Hitler. She was in a Maryland prison for robbing convenience stores with a machete. Russell was in prison for holding bomb making materials.

(more)
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-arres...-5-substations

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ewan (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Inversion (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excerpt from Business Insider today:

The grid is under attack
    A record number of attacks on electrical grids plunged thousands of Americans into darkness last year, as authorities worry neo-Nazis are targeting critical infrastructure

Feb 6, 2023

"An Insider investigation has found that attacks against the electrical grid nationwide are at an all-time high — and experts say the greatest threat comes from right-wing extremists seeking to sow chaos and accelerate the devolution of the social order. The investigation, which includes an analysis of newly released Department of Energy data, visits to substations, a review of law enforcement records from nine jurisdictions, as well as neo-Nazi propaganda, and interviews with six power industry and extremism experts, found that attacks on the grid spiked dramatically last year, with a 72 percent increase over 2021.

The motivation for attacks on substations can vary wildly and usually remain unknown, as most perpetrators are never caught. But law enforcement officials and researchers who study extremism say that far-right zealots are increasingly intent on targeting the grid under the banner of neo-Nazi "accelerationism," or the theory that chaos and destabilizing violence will help bring about a race war."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ewan (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Inversion (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2