Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Big Taboo in Medical Science? - Naturally Acquired Immune System

• Big Taboo in Medical Science? Naturally Acquired Immune System

"Naturally Acquired Immune System"

Big Taboo in Medical Science?

"Perception Wars" Tunnel Vision Narratives Serving a specific Agenda?

This Video Shows a Different Scientific Perspective!

wimhofmethod.com
    youtube.com/@wimhof1 (2.2 million subscribers!)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th December 2022 at 14:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (10th December 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), gini (13th May 2023), Ioneo (10th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th December 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2023), Vangelo (10th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Big Taboo in Medical Science? - Naturally Acquired Immune System

• Wim Hof - Solari Hero of the Year 2021:

We are delighted to announce an extraordinary man as our hero for an extraordinary year: Wim Hof. Wim Hof is teaching millions how to get their power back – how to eliminate stress, inflammation, and disease, and rediscover our original power and physical strength.

Chapters:
    • 00:00 Introduction by Catherine and Ulrike
    • 16:42 Interview with Wim Hof
    • 50:46 Short science overview of the Wim Hof Method
    Read the PDF of: Special Solari Report: Cold Therapy and Breath – The Wim Hof Interview

PDF “Feeling is understanding.” ~ Wim Hof

By Ulrike Granögger

Not long ago, in one of the weekly calls led by “Doctors for Covid Ethics,” when once again the whole group was feeling the paralyzing inability to help those injured by the Covid-19 injections—one of the doctors reminded his colleagues that “therapeutic hypothermia” could be a solution, at least in some cases, to save lives.

Catherine and I had the same immediate thought: “We must get hold of Wim Hof!”
    His method and his knowledge of how to access the autonomic functions of the nervous system ARE one of the solutions to the many forms of injury that the vaccines are causing, and not only on the physical level. More than that, Wim Hof’s teachings can help save lives, maintain health, create independence, and educate souls on so many other levels, helping thousands mitigate and courageously confront the devastating effects of the “global coup d’état” currently going on.

Learning the Wim Hof Method is an excellent and urgent investment into our future, our health, our freedom, and the well-being of our families.

We offer this Special Solari Report to all our subscribers (and beyond), convinced that it will benefit you for the rest of your life.

Do listen, and remember your power.

Remember what Wim Hof says: “You are stronger than you think you are.”

To learn more about the Wim Hof Method please visit wimhofmethod.com
    Related Reading:
    Please note: The book’s FAQs say that the Wim Hof Method is not recommended for people with a variety of conditions, including epilepsy, high blood pressure, heart disease, or a history of serious health issues or migraines. It is also not recommended for pregnant women. If any of that describes you, you may want to read the book and speak with your physician before you consider using the method.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th December 2022 at 17:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (13th May 2023), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Reinhard (26th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2023), Yoda (26th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Big Taboo in Medical Science? - Naturally Acquired Immune System

I had to have a medical appointment today, much as I did not want to.
    I have to see a doctor at least once a year in order to keep my Medicare/Medicaid active.
    I'm 74 but I haven't had a cold or flu in about 10 years, or any other condition requiring medical attention other than a twisted ankle once about 2 years ago.
    (And it was probably at least 10 years before that that I was ill, but just with a cold or flu.)
    I eat mostly organic, lots of fresh fruits and vegies, some organic dairy, very little meat, and I use aloe vera in daily smoothies along with Spirulina, Maca, and other very healthy supplements which have been recommended by various doctors and health consultants that I've seen over the past 11 years.
    But all the good doctors seem to have either quit or moved elsewhere, and the Nurse Practitioner I had to see today refused to sign off on a list of natural supplements that I take regularly for prevention, saying that she doesn't practice "Eastern Medicine".
    I asked her if she really considers natural vitamins and supplements to be "Eastern Medicine" and she was quite emphatic about it.
    (The reason I need a doctor or NP to sign off on the list is so that I can submit it to HUD--Housing Authority, a government agency-- along with receipts for the approved supplements etc. that I have purchased over the last 12 months, as they will make deductions from my rent accordingly, making it much more affordable on my Social Security Retirement, which is my sole income.
    (I live in a HUD-assisted complex for low income seniors and disabled. )
    It just goes to show again, aside from the murderous vaccine agenda, what a state of Medical Tyranny the US government has succumbed to already, courtesy of Big Pharma, the WHO, etc.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (12th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), gini (13th May 2023), John'sKatya (12th May 2023), Matthew (11th May 2023), Orph (11th May 2023), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Reinhard (11th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2023), Vangelo (13th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

US Failure To Recognize Natural Immunity Negatively Affected Pandemic Response: NIH Scientist

BY TYLER DURDEN - ZeroHedge
    THURSDAY, MAY 11, 2023 - 08:20 PM
    Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

The failure to recognize how post-infection immunity is similar or superior to that bestowed by vaccination led to prolonged school closures and other problems, a National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientist told Congress on May 11.

Undated colorized scanning electron micrograph of a cell (blue) heavily infected with COVID-19 particles (red), isolated from a patient sample at the NIAID Integrated Research Facility in Fort Detrick, Md., on Oct. 31, 2020. (NIAID)
    U.S. health agencies “chose to disregard natural immunity,” leading to “lost jobs, staffing shortages, children kept out of school, and wasted vaccines,” said Margery Smelkinson, a research scientist at the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Smelkinson was one of three experts testifying to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic in Washington on Capitol Hill, in a hearing on immunity during the pandemic.

Smelkinson, who said she was testifying in her personal capacity, is employed by the same agency headed for decades by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who repeatedly downplayed natural immunity along with other top public health officials.

Fauci and Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), were among the officials to meet secretly in 2021 to decide whether post-infection immunity should count as one or more vaccine doses in the recommended COVID-19 vaccination schedule, according to documents obtained by The Epoch Times. The meeting resulted in no changes to the recommendations, which advise virtually all Americans to get a vaccine even if they’ve recovered from COVID-19.

The government’s position on natural immunity meant that COVID-19 vaccine mandates across the country featured no exceptions for the naturally immune, in contrast to some other countries.

The CDC has said that there is post-infection protection but that it varies by person, that it’s unclear how long it lasts, and that recovered people should still get vaccinated.

But evidence from before the vaccines were even available signaled natural immunity was robust, and later studies provided evidence that natural immunity was similar to or even better than vaccination, Smelkinson noted.

One study in July 2020, for instance, found a strong immune response in people who had recovered from COVID-19. Another in October 2020 provided similar findings. And a paper in November 2020 found that mild infections also triggered strong responses.

As early as April 2021, research suggested protection on par with that from vaccines. A CDC study found natural immunity was better than vaccination against the Delta variant, and a more recent CDC paper provided the same conclusions for the Omicron strain. An analysis of dozens of studies found that post-infection protection was similar to or better than vaccination, depending on the strain.

Smelkinson said the government’s position resulted in staffing shortages, including in the health care sector, and “caused needless loss of life as vaccines were given to essential workers with natural immunity instead of being prioritized for the elderly.”

“Additionally, the daily quarantine of thousands of students could have been significantly reduced if districts had, at least, made exceptions for students with natural immunity. At least,” she said. “Disregarding the wealth of evidence of natural immunity led to missed opportunities to implement policies that could have been more effective and efficient in controlling the pandemic and limiting collateral damage.”

Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), chairman of the panel, said that the government should not have mandated vaccination for the naturally immune.

Other Experts
    Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, told the panel that the stance against natural immunity adopted by Fauci and others didn’t make sense, pointing in part to Fauci saying previously that people who recovered from influenza didn’t need vaccination “because the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.”

Read more here...
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

gini (13th May 2023), onawah (13th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

This is true synchronicity in motion- for a few months past my regression session.. I have been coming across teachings of Ekhart Tolle " The Power of Now" and constantly saw via my Youtube feed shows with Dr Joe Dispenza and his teachings of how people have the power within to heal themselves.

After my awakening process this year I have realised there has been a huge shift in my perception and almost feel like an 'ego death': I've felt lessening desire towards human needs, the urge to show love and compassion to all, to lose the judgemental ego that humans have.

After doing Dr Joe's Pineal Gland meditation twice, i feel like im on some kind of high for the past two days...physically feeling a constant tingling in my hands and a cloudy feeling in my head... almost like im in a meditative state and relying less on medication to alleviate my conditions... I think I went into the Alpha State.

has anyone ever experienced what I am talking about?
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 13th May 2023 at 22:55.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th May 2023), gini (13th May 2023), Orph (13th May 2023), Vangelo (18th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread