+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The reincarnation error

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Default Re: The reincarnation error

Hi Friends,

I have no doubt in my mind about reincarnation being true. There is simply too much "evidence" for it, and not much against that idea. And I have always looked at it as something natural, something good, and that that process was put in place by our Creator for the purpose of learning and evolution.

But lately, I have a feeling that ideas presented by Gnostics, Wingmakers, David Icke etc. are true, that this creation is not created by the real Creator of our spirits/consciousness and that reincarnation is a trap that is imprisoning us here.

If I'm not mistaken, even in Buddhism the goal of life is to transcend that process and become free from reincarnation.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (12th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), Michi (13th December 2022), mountain_jim (12th December 2022), onawah (26th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

I first heard of regressions here at this forum but I was sort of familiar with reincarnation so I have a couple of questions.

It seems that since the 197os; approximately 5o years ago, the world population nearly doubled from 4b to almost 8b people. Are some souls on their first iteration? It seems like most regressions describe a past life on earth, not from somewhere else. If a soul is not on its first iteration, and it is possible it is not from earth, why would so many souls be coming here during these more recent decades [if indeed they are from afar]?

Thank you kindly in advance.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (12th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), Patient (12th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), XelNaga (12th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I first heard of regressions here at this forum but I was sort of familiar with reincarnation so I have a couple of questions.

It seems that since the 197os; approximately 5o years ago, the world population nearly doubled from 4b to almost 8b people. Are some souls on their first iteration? It seems like most regressions describe a past life on earth, not from somewhere else. If a soul is not on its first iteration, and it is possible it is not from earth, why would so many souls be coming here during these more recent decades [if indeed they are from afar]?

I remember reading about the exponential growth of humanity not matching with the actual numbers, based on how many people were small kids, adults and how many were not fertile or past the age of having kids. Then i read that it was possible that this planet had already been setup as a kind of "refugee" world for people from other planets

In short:

1. Something happened somewhere else, a big world destroying event
    2. The population was evacuated by a more advanced civilization
    3. They looked for a compatible planet to host them
    4. Contact the governments of the hosting planet and tell what happen and make an agreement
    5. Place the people all across the world according to looks and compatibility
    6. Pretend nothing happened and it is just that the people were busy like rabbits (industrialization happened and brought up a tremendous growth of human entities on the planet at once, even in places where nothing much was going on at the time)

After a generation or two, no one will know any different, new kids born out of the 'incoming refugees' are earth born humans, so they know nothing about the past and then the past is forgotten/erased and we now have a lot more people somehow, but no one can explain how or when or why

Last edited by Mashika; 12th December 2022 at 11:38.
    Tired

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), JackMcThorn (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), XelNaga (12th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Around half of the people's parents/grandparents on this planet comes from another world, we all look the same but we are not just quite the same.

You only have to erase the memory of the second generation, then after that they are full humans and they would not know better, unless some of the original refugees would keep the secret alive across generations

Also you merge populations across several years, slowly so that no drastic change is noticed, it's just 'a neighbor family moved recently, they are nice" and so on all across

I read this from the back of a cereal box this morning, if you wonder how i know that lmfao

But do think about it
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th December 2022 at 11:49.
    Tired

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), JackMcThorn (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), XelNaga (12th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Great question, and there's absolutely no shortage of souls/spirits in the universe. Uncountable quintillions of them, and many more than that.

So some might be having their first incarnation on this planet, while others accustomed to being here might just be taking turns, as it were.

Why there may be such interest in spending a lifetime (or for that matter, many) on Planet Earth is also a good question. Possible answers are likely to include:
    • It's one of the frontline battlegrounds at the moment for the eons-old good vs evil standoff.
    • Planet Earth is an exceptionally beautiful and interesting place, by any cosmic standards.
    • This is where many other old friends have come — so this is the new meeting place, where the party's at right now.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th December 2022), Alan (13th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), avid (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), I am B (13th December 2022), JackMcThorn (12th December 2022), Mari (12th December 2022), Mark (26th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th December 2022), Mashika (12th December 2022), Matthew (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), mountain_jim (12th December 2022), Patient (12th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Sirus (12th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), XelNaga (12th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Great question, and there's absolutely no shortage of souls/spirits in the universe. Uncountable quintillions of them, and many more than that.

So some might be having their first incarnation on this planet, while others accustomed to being here might just be taking turns, as it were.

Why there may be such interest in spending a lifetime (or for that matter, many) on Planet Earth is also a good question. Possible answers are likely to include:

• It's one of the frontline battlegrounds at the moment for the eons-old good vs evil standoff.
    • Planet Earth is an exceptionally beautiful and interesting place, by any cosmic standards.
    • This is where many other old friends have come — so this is the new meeting place, where the party's at right now.
    From the following sources : Edgar Cayce readings, Robert Monroe Institute, and the premise of "Little Buddha" - - that it is possible for one soul to incarnate in more than one body at a time, thus represent spiritual reproduction; one might infer that spirits can not only exist on various dimensional planes, but "bud off" copies of themselves into new bodies.

Is this simply a means to satiate curiousity ?
    Or avoid boredom ?
    Or to prevent loneliness ?

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,602 times in 9,592 posts

What I can’t surmise is why would people reincarnate to suffer and in large groups, as in (to name a few)
    the starving people of Africa, India, Yemen, Afghanistan, the suffering of the people of the Gaza Strip, the indigenous peoples in America, Canada, Australia, around the world. Those born in war zones, etc. The women in countries that treat them as lower class, etc, those that are tortured and killed for various reasons including dark religion,
    I know there’s supposed to be group karma as in towns, cities etc. but do people keep getting born into these awful situations to
    experience,
    or to bring attention to their plight
    or to sacrifice themselves
    or all of the above,
    until the rest are able to find solutions with/for them or maybe grow with them?

Does history like war and genocide keep repeating because new/young souls want to experience this?
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), JackMcThorn (12th December 2022), Mari (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), Patient (12th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), Tyy1907 (12th December 2022), XelNaga (12th December 2022)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    What I can’t surmise is why would people reincarnate to suffer and in large groups, as in (to name a few)
    the starving people of Africa, India, Yemen, Afghanistan, the suffering of the people of the Gaza Strip, the indigenous peoples in America, Canada, Australia, around the world. Those born in war zones, etc. The women in countries that treat them as lower class, etc, those that are tortured and killed for various reasons including dark religion,
    I know there’s supposed to be group karma as in towns, cities etc. but do people keep getting born into these awful situations to
    experience,
    or to bring attention to their plight
    or to sacrifice themselves
    or all of the above,
    until the rest are able to find solutions with/for them or maybe grow with them?

Does history like war and genocide keep repeating because new/young souls want to experience this?
    On the human level it's hard to comprehend but what I've found it's the big picture goal in mind as well as individual karmic debts that need to be "worked off".
    It shows the importance we all hold this enterprise as. We are literally coming g here and sacrificing our safety and possible futures even. Being earthbound upon death is no treat. Returning to the Light is the greatest blessing of all!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Mari (12th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

16. Link to Post #49
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: The reincarnation error

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Have you not noticed that more and more of us are incerning incarnating on Earth. Where do these new souls come from?
    We have exceeded 8 billion humans to live on planet earth. According to Edgar Cayce the great seer, we would stay on the planets, so to answer the question of Mars the planet which symbolizes the god of war?, the Atlantean souls having lived on Uranus and the new technologies of modernism of our current societies and for how much longer?
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 13th December 2022 at 07:36. Reason: There are indeed 8 billion, the 8 is the number of transformation, of the mystery of life and death...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Maybe we reincarnate because we did bad/evil things to others and
    our karma is to have to make amends and pay the price in bad
    conditions. If we do good things this time we will be reincarnated into
    better/good conditions next time.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Kalamos (13th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

20. Link to Post #51
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: The reincarnation error

Reincarnation is a soul choice, there is no mistake at the start. The soul chooses his father his mother, the family environment, the brothers, the sisters...
    Can we think that animals become in a future life a human and that would explain this free growing name in the population.
    Or we are stars who accidentally fell on planet earth to have our first experience there through the mineral, animal, human and consciousness with a return to the unity of creation.
    Reincarnation is a process of liberation from being a spiritual consciousness into matter on the earth plane and its consequences.
    Let's not forget the Moon is close to the earth, so the soul / Moon has the need to incarnate on earth before following its evolution plan on Mercury, Venus, Mars ect ... and come back later on earth not necessarily human or having acquired another frequency in terms of the evolution of the soul... 😇

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022)

22. Link to Post #52
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you guys think suicide(well more like euthanasia), in a case where your health is really battered and can't live life normally and In pain all day. If I sleep myself to never wake up again really bad? I'm bed bound and have been for the past 2 and a half years, i will never be able to walk again. I'm pretty ill and life has become a chore for me, I'm only 28 years old but my health Is worse than a 60 year old man... I'm really tired of being like this, I have to take morphine for pain. The idea of leaving this corpse ruminates my mind 24/7, will I fuvk up if I do it? How bad is it in reincarnation terms? Will I reincarnate into an inferior being?

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), DNA (13th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Isserley (13th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Tyy1907 (13th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    Do you guys think suicide(well more like euthanasia), in a case where your health is really battered and can't live life normally and In pain all day. If I sleep myself to never wake up again really bad? I'm bed bound and have been for the past 2 and a half years, i will never be able to walk again. I'm pretty ill and life has become a chore for me, I'm only 28 years old but my health Is worse than a 60 year old man... I'm really tired of being like this, I have to take morphine for pain. The idea of leaving this corpse ruminates my mind 24/7, will I fuvk up if I do it? How bad is it in reincarnation terms? Will I reincarnate into an inferior being?

Hi nzn. I'm sorry your having problems right now

You know, sometimes we are here for reasons we don't always understand at the time. I know many years ago my life took a turn for the worst and I wasn't confident about my future at all and how I would actually get through my difficult health condition and everything in my life seemed to fall apart. I was only 24 then.

I found I needed to take everyday as it came and made the best of it. I actually learned so much through some of the worst times in my life that I would never have imagined, nor did I think I chose such a life before I came. But perhaps I did. Now living through many difficult times, I wouldn't change them because of the spiritual development it provided me that was only apparent later on in life.
    Last edited by Harmony; 19th December 2022 at 08:15.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), DNA (13th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), Merkaba360 (20th December 2022), nzn (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Stephanie (15th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

26. Link to Post #54
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm losing the plot rn. My life is a burdel, I've broke both of my arms, my legs and my hip is dislocated. I really see no point in living without health.
    I don't wanna derail from the topic much but my life is practically meaningless now and on top of that, the world is going through some drastic changes(for the worse) that makes me even more depressed. That's why I'm considering going to sleep 4ever. Don't get me wrong, life is beautiful, I love it. But without being able to even do my basic necessities by myself aint worth it. I guess in the next life, I'll have to work 10x as harder. Who knows
    Last edited by nzn; 13th December 2022 at 13:05.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), DNA (13th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

It's easy to feel depressed when things are not at their best. Sometimes you must focus on the future when you are better in body and your spirits will be high. It can take time to heal and find new ways to cope. I have been there in that same place you are, it is hard to imagine how things can change, you just don't know the possiblilities that can take place that you never imagined.

The world right now has many problems that seem so much when we think of them all at once. It can be a good idea to just think about your day, right now and right where you are and how you can make the most of what ever you have. I used to be just grateful for the love someone offered me or a kind nurse or that I could go within and be in my heart and bring love there without any outside need, no matter how much pain I was in. Sometimes it is the morphine that can make you feel depressed. Later when you are off of it and find new ways or better non-affecting drugs to cope you will know what I mean. Please know people do care and you are not alone in having a difficult time to navigate.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), DNA (13th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), nzn (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

One possible answer lies in what Robert Monroe related about finding "Home" (in the other realm). He said it was endless bliss, in a landscape of wondrous color filled clouds and glorious music. Then he noticed that the wondrous pattern of clouds and music repeated - like on a loop. He realized why he left in the first place - he got bored.

Even pain and suffering of mundane incarnation is better than eternal boredom.
    “Against boredom even gods struggle in vain.”
    - - - Friedrich Nietzsche
    - - - -
    Crippled woman singing in "The Robe"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFq6zmmADg

And later, explains why her crippled condition wasn't healed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLXDUMiiprI
    - - - -
    Perhaps our travails help us learn compassion for others afflicted, and teach us to help relieve the burdens of our fellow men. Just as we would like others to help us, whether in this world or the next to come.
    Try to be the kind of person you wouldn't mind spending eternity with. Because if "like attracts like", one's companions can either produce a heaven or hell, in this life and any subsequent.
    Look for opportunities to help others find their happiness, and you, too, may find your own happiness.

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Another possible perspective is this.

~~~

Many years ago I was in Nairobi, Kenya for a couple of weeks. I was staying in a small guest house a couple of miles from the city center.

Every day I walked down the long road to the post office and market, and walked back. And every day I passed a beggar who was sitting on a dirty blanket at a street corner.

This man's arms and legs were shriveled. He could not walk. He wore a loincloth. He sat on the ground, and crawled around on his blanket. He had nothing at all.

But each time I passed by - twice a day for 14 days - he was surrounded by people. They were laughing, joking, having fun. The little beggar-man was always happy. His face was permanently wreathed in smiles. This was where the party was at, all the time, every day.

He was the man. I never once saw him other than enjoying life to the full. His friends - many of them - clearly loved him dearly.

This experience changed me profoundly. Every day I wondered at this man and his friends. One of my greatest regrets is that I never approached him to say hello.

Ten years later, I returned to Nairobi. I tried hard to find him. I wanted to give him something to thank him for his great contribution to my life. I could not. I assume he had died.

I can never tell this story on stage or in an interview: I would not be able to keep it together. That little African beggar, bless his eternal soul, taught me that one does not have not have things to be happy: one only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters.

32. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th December 2022), Alan (13th December 2022), amor (28th March 2023), Cognitive Dissident (13th December 2022), DNA (13th December 2022), earthdreamer (5th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (13th December 2022), happyuk (13th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), I am B (13th December 2022), Isserley (13th December 2022), Mark (26th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), Michi (13th December 2022), NX.P (13th December 2022), nzn (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), rgray222 (13th December 2022), Rosemarie (14th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Tyy1907 (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022), Yoda (13th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #58
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another possible perspective is this.

~~~

Many years ago I was in Nairobi, Kenya for a couple of weeks. I was staying in a small guest house a couple of miles from the city center.

Every day I walked down the long road to the post office and market, and walked back. And every day I passed a beggar who was sitting on a dirty blanket at a street corner.

This man's arms and legs were shriveled. He could not walk. He wore a loincloth. He sat on the ground, and crawled around on his blanket. He had nothing at all.

But each time I passed by - twice a day for 14 days - he was surrounded by people. They were laughing, joking, having fun. The little beggar-man was always happy. His face was permanently wreathed in smiles. This was where the party was at, all the time, every day.

He was the man. I never once saw him other than enjoying life to the full. His friends - many of them - clearly loved him dearly.

This experience changed me profoundly. Every day I wondered at this man and his friends. One of my greatest regrets is that I never approached him to say hello.

Ten years later, I returned to Nairobi. I tried hard to find him. I wanted to give him something to thank him for his great contribution to my life. I could not. I assume he had died.

I can never tell this story on stage or in an interview: I would not be able to keep it together. That little African beggar, bless his eternal soul, taught me that one does not have not have things to be happy: one only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters.

Thx for the input Bill. I got a long way to recovery and sometimes it scares me, there's a lot of uncertainty regarding my outcome but the Drs have said since I'm still young I've got a chance. I've already suffered for far too long and still am but something that makes me keep going is that after living 3 near death experiences I ask myself "why am I still alive" and I see other people with things that aren't as bad as my case passing away. I have no idea what my mission on Earth is but I still probably got something to do if I'm still here.
    Only time will tell, thx again for taking the time to answer me.
    Regards,
    Nico xx

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

amor (28th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Casey Claar (13th December 2022), earthdreamer (5th February 2023), Harmony (13th December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Ravenlocke (13th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), rgray222 (13th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022), Tyy1907 (13th December 2022), XelNaga (13th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

When I first started searching for meaning the subject of reincarnation always came up. It was a long hard road to eventually reach the conclusion that reincarnation was real. There is a huge difference between wanting to believe reincarnation is real and actually believing, that in itself is a very hard lesson to learn. Intellectually it made sense it fit the world I was living in (my reality) and it explained a lot of the unexplainable. When you consider that we live many many lives reincarnation levels the playing field in regards to being born into poverty and at the same time having billionaires. Why are some born to illness, in war zones, different skin colors, etc? Why would a child die at the age of two or a mother be taken from a family in the prime of her life? It explains the sanctity of religion and the insanity of organized religion. To a certain extent, reincarnation allows us to touch (ever so briefly) the essence of God, the Creator, or whatever Source you might believe in. At the end of the day reincarnation also teaches us that we don't know what we don't know about God and the universe and to pretend that we do is deceitful arrogance that needs an entire life of reflection. Reincarnation also brings up questions to wonder about.

1. What is the end game? It is hard for me to believe it is to gain wisdom and return to the source wiser and smarter after so many lives. There must be more to eternal life.
    2. The bodies that we are living in are only vessels for our souls. This tells me that life is not as essential as we might think. When we die we just come back again anyway so it makes human death less mystical and less important.
    3. Reincarnation tells me that the world that we are living in, on this earth at this moment is a construct of a greater being, the Creator. At times it might seem like the world makes no sense but that is the plan.
    4. If you have long-term anger or hatred towards billionaires or feel like you are the victim in the lottery of life then you have missed the entire point of human existence.
    5. I have come to the conclusion years ago that searching for the meaning of this current life by examining past lives is a mistake. Much more ground can be gained by examining the current moment we are living in and processing that information to decide which road to travel forward. This way of thinking not only applies to our current human life it also can be taken beyond this life and used in preparation for the next life.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

amor (28th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), earthdreamer (5th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (13th December 2022), Harmony (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), michaelofwessex (27th December 2022), Orph (13th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #60
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

The sum of your past lives (mistakes, lessons learnt, 'karma' if it exists, successes, etc.) all 'resulted' in your current one. That is why every time the current one in the "NOW" is the most important.

Knowing about a past life can saturate your curiosity (part of the ego) and it is okay imv. We humans are curious about many things, it is in our nature. Science (real science I mean) is in part reliant on curiosity too. The human ego, too.

Regression therapy/hypnosis can explain also problems you have in this life that stem from current past traumas (hence it's also called a 'therapy') and maybe help heal.

So there is in imv nothing wrong with exploring your past lives. Just be aware that your current one is all that matters 'now'. Just like in school a lesson you are taught at that very moment in class by your teacher is the most important at that moment and not what you were shown in an earlier class lesson.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

amor (28th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Harmony (14th December 2022), Mercedes (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (14th December 2022), Reinhard (19th December 2022), TrumanCash (13th December 2022), Wind (13th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast