+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agenda 2030. It’s coming until we say NO

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Agenda 2030. It’s coming until we say NO

I have a lot of time for DR Vernon Cole, one of his latest.

A third of all jobs will disappear by 2030 – How safe is YOUR job?

By Dr. Vernon Coleman

Banks, which are expecting to have gotten rid of cash by then, will be dealing with digital money only. There will be no need for high street banks or for tellers. Big banks and insurance companies will manage with just a few engineers to service their machinery.

Bank staff who now regard cash as a nuisance should be aware that without cash, they will be unemployed.

But that’s the tip of a very large iceberg. Everything I’ve listed below is going to happen in every country in the world – but it will happen first in the most developed countries.

1. Shops, especially supermarkets and large stores are going to get rid of most of their staff within this decade. Automatic tills will replace check-out staff and robots will do the shelf stacking. Just look at what is happening already at big warehouses. Deliveries will be made with self-driving vehicles.

2. Trains and buses will need a fraction of today’s staff. The conspirators want to end most travel so there will be no need for trains, buses or other forms of public transport. The idea of a train having a driver and a conductor will be considered laughable, as will the idea of food being served on the train. Any trains which do run will almost certainly be controlled by computer. The unions which are demanding higher salaries for already well-paid staff are merely speeding up this process.

3. I.T. staff consider themselves irreplaceable. But they aren’t. Twitter just fired half its staff (with average incomes of £100,000 apiece). Those ex-employees will be lucky to work again in that industry. All the big tech companies are haemorrhaging staff to cut costs.

4. Factories will be run with skeleton staff. There will be virtually no jobs in factories by 2030. Everything will be done by robots.

5. Farming will not exist as we know it. The conspirators don’t want old-fashioned farms. Using the fake excuse of global warming they are closing down farms and turning them into nature reserves where wild boar and bison can roam freely. Food will be provided by factories – managed and run by computers and robots. Farmland will become almost worthless.

6. Taxis and delivery services are at the end of the line. Any taxis which are required will be self-driving. Deliveries will all be made by robot carts and drones.

7. Garages won’t exist in most towns. Motor vehicles (whether diesel, petrol or electric) will be banned or taxed out of existence. Only the conspirators and the very high-up collaborators will have access to private vehicles. Most garage mechanics will have no future at all.

8. Police will be replaced by robots (as they already are in some parts of the world). Snitches and sneaks will take over the role of “detection” – reporting directly to the courts. Without any traffic, there will be no need for traffic police. All that will remain will be a small branch of the military to process the targets of snitches and those citizens breaking social credit regulations.

9. Health care will have altered completely by the year 2030. There will be no GPs at all. (GPs are already helping to put themselves out of business by working “remotely.”) Hospitals will be run by robots. It has been shown that robots make better surgeons than people and that robots are more caring and efficient than human nurses. Most doctors and most nurses will be unemployed by the year 2030. Sadly, the health care provided will be an improvement.

10. Teachers will all be unemployed and all schools and colleges will be closed. All teaching will be done online by computers.

11. Civil servants will nearly all lose their jobs. Their work (such as it is) will be done by computers. Local authorities won’t need human staff either. Everything that can be done by a civil servant can be done more cheaply and more efficiently by a computer or a robot. Citizens will be responsible for taking their rubbish to specified collection sites. The rubbish will then be collected by robots.

12. Mail won’t exist anymore outside computers. In the UK, the Royal Mail will have disappeared. All communication will be done online.

13. All building and most repair work will be done by computer and robot. Architects will be replaced by computers. There may be a little work available for workmen such as roofers and plumbers prepared to access difficult working places – unusual roofs and cellars for example – but eventually, difficult-to-access buildings will be demolished.

14. Lawyers will all be replaced by computers – as will judges. Everything a lawyer can do a computer can do better. Prisons will be managed by computers.

15. Entertainment will be provided by computers and avatars. Any software required will be written by computers.

16. Newspapers and television won’t exist as we know it. What passes for news will be provided by computer-controlled websites. No one will notice. The only radio will be provided by illegal, independent, pirate radio stations run by sole presenters – in hiding and constantly on the run.

So that’s the future the conspirators have planned for us.

Those who still think I’m a conspiracy theorist won’t have to wait long to find out how wrong they are and how right I am.

If you want to know the truth behind what is happening, read Dr. Coleman’s book Endgame. It’s available through his bookshop. Alternatively, go to your nearest sandy beach, dig a suitable hole and put your head in it.

https://expose-news.com/2022/12/11/a...ppear-by-2030/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2022), Anchor (11th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gini (11th December 2022), Harmony (11th December 2022), Ioneo (11th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), Peace in Oz (12th December 2022), Spiral (11th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Agenda 2030. It’s coming until we say NO

This is what people fear for sure, but its all part of the illusion. I would all the ideas of "saying no" (which is inherently negative) - who are you saying it to anyway? I mean you can, but I think it may be a complete waste of energy.

We need the truth to be known and while there are great strides being made, we have a long way to go. Then with the truth known, the best path is clear.

Demand the truth from everyone.

So far as I can tell, this war is won and we need to just hold the line and help those that can be helped deal with the increasing pace of emergence into spiritual consciousness - one in which, ultimately, fear has no foothold.
    Last edited by Anchor; 12th December 2022 at 10:09. Reason: s/start drop/drop/

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), bobme (12th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Chip (12th December 2022), DeDukshyn (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gini (11th December 2022), Ioneo (11th December 2022), Isserley (11th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), mountain_jim (11th December 2022), Peace in Oz (12th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022), wondering (11th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I have a lot of time for DR Vernon Cole, one of his latest.

A third of all jobs will disappear by 2030 – How safe is YOUR job?

By Dr. Vernon Coleman

[complete OP post 1 above...]
    People have no idea what's coming because of how craftily it's all being brought in - extremely well planned and hidden from the General Public by the Fake MSM and useless politicians etc ... Dr Vernon Coleman is a doctor, detective, philosopher and teacher all rolled into one... what a great man he is....

All the measures he outlines in the OP post are moving slowly into position - take for example the big Tescos down the road to me... they have converted the pumps so payment can be done by card at the pump - the handful of people who work in the kiosk will probably soon become unemployed as their job is got rid of - once upon a time - in a land not so far far away there used to be petrol pump attendants who put your petrol in and took the money... that job of petrol pump attendant was got rid of many years ago...

Inside the shop (big Tescos) they have got rid of half the tills and those who work on the tills - now there is DIY for a basket area, DIY for a trolley area and the thing where you scan shopping as you go along - so those jobs on the tills are fast disappearing - - - yes we can support small businesses and local shops but we know that there are deliberate financial pressures etc on small businesses and they are not wanted in the Robotic World of Mindless Dependent Pampered Slaves ruled by technology -

That's just one small example of jobs that are disappearing - - - it's hard to see how they are going to pull it off completely BUT there is the little matter of depopulation and a greatly reduced number of people can be more easily controlled....

I know there's more to life than doing a job that might not hold much satisfaction for many but it's something that gives independence - if humans had lots of free time to be creative and innovative - living closer to nature and each other - there could be good times on the horizon, but that's not what the Globalist Elite have in mind - they would prefer a transhuman, transgender, mixed race (infertile) population strapped into those virtual reality things - while they - the billionaire rulers and their minions do what they want + go where they want...

Dr Coleman is working day and night to alert people to what's in the pipeline...
    on the positive ~ life could still spring some surprises... it's not over yet ~

edit - oh nearly forgot to say...... 'no'.........
    Last edited by jaybee; 11th December 2022 at 10:38.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2022), Anchor (11th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gingerperth (27th September 2023), gini (11th December 2022), Harmony (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), Peace in Oz (12th December 2022), Spiral (11th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022), wondering (11th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    ...Inside the shop (big Tescos) they have got rid of half the tills and those who work on the tills - now there is DIY for a basket area, DIY for a trolley area and the thing where you scan shopping as you go along - so those jobs on the tills are fast disappearing - - - yes we can support small businesses and local shops but we know that there are deliberate financial pressures etc on small businesses and they are not wanted in the Robotic World of Mindless Dependent Pampered Slaves ruled by technology

Dr Coleman is working day and night to alert people to what's in the pipeline...
    on the positive ~ life could still spring some surprises... it's not over yet
    Good take

I wont use the robot tellers and they are all over Australia - I always wait in line for a human. If there is no human, I dont shop there. If this constitutes saying "No" then I stand corrected on my post above.

If Dr Vernon Coleman is as good as you say, then all power to him because he is revealing the Truth. Once enough people comprehend the truth, everything else falls into place.
    Last edited by Anchor; 11th December 2022 at 11:57.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gingerperth (27th September 2023), gini (11th December 2022), Harmony (11th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Peace in Oz (12th December 2022), s7e6e (11th December 2022), Sunny (12th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022), wondering (11th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I create new jobs for people all over the world, and have been for the past 25 years. The jobs I help to create cannot be replaced by robots, and the demand for my training increases with time. I am part of the service industry known as 'energy healing' with those employed as 'energy healing instructors' appear to be highly satisfied with their new form of employment. The only special prerequisite that I recently added to the teachers' application is that one must NOT have had the mRNA shots.
    So far, I have trained approximately 300 teachers, mostly in Japan, Turkey and the United States. Just saying.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2022), Anchor (12th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), East Sun (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022), Harmony (11th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), Peace in Oz (12th December 2022), Spiral (11th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022), wondering (11th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/szucs_john/statu...BsyrcS32-yg_BA

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th December 2022 at 17:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (11th December 2022), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022), Harmony (11th December 2022), JackMcThorn (11th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), nzn (12th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (12th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: Agenda 2030. It’s coming until we say NO

Imagine in the coming 8 years millions of common people worldwide successfully invest in owning piece of land to create/produce own food and use food (partly) as an alternative barter/payment system like (or via) L.E.T.S. the real "parallel economy" >>> that most mainstream media will ignore ... never admits it even exists ...

... and become so successful >>> that WEF/Bilderbergers 'Global Governance' aka "Agenda2030" decided to make it all illegal "for 'safety' reasons" or whatever made-up (fake) lame excuses to "justify" their new imposing tyranny >>> claiming "to do the right thing" ("for the greater good") using the mass brainwashing media (who are 100% complicit) to demonize anyone who is against it and exposing their totally unjust (tunnel vision) tyranny.
    • Big chance that mass 5G Surveillance (with A.I. assistance!) including mass surveillance from Space! ... can and/or will be used to track & trace anything they consider "crimes" or "criminal behavior" including producing own food!
    And most of all the above is paid via tax money and common people voting with their money paying for their own mass-enslavement agenda.
    • I really think/sense/feel if we do that (growing own food) >>> it is so much more than "just for survival" it is also a deeply spiritual thing ... "back to basics" thing.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    December 11, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th December 2022 at 15:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), mountain_jim (11th December 2022), Spiral (11th December 2022), Sunny (12th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...xHrEbCRg3aGAkw

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1...lySLoBC0FOR5Hw

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...5Chp2i2vIWL8lQ

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th December 2022 at 15:38.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (12th December 2022), Spiral (11th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

There is a lot of this that is coming online & it does look like that's where it's headed, but it all depends on massive amounts of minerals that are going to become harder & harder to get.

The technology is also fast outpacing the ability to repair & service it, soon there will be barely anyone who understands it.

If we really get to the point where AI is doing everything (inc making & repairing self learning robots) then it's out of control & we could be into a "Terminator" scenario before we know it.

One other thing is that it's all rather fragile, it depends on things going more of less 100 % "their" way, it only takes some utterly unpredictable solar event to put us straight back to a pre electricity society, or maybe even a computer virus.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Ben (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), jaybee (11th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), mountain_jim (11th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (12th December 2022), Sunny (12th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Yes the Wanna~Be~World~Dictators have been quiet about pets in general but there's no way that enjoying living with and caring for a cat or dog (and other pets) - is going to be approved by 'them'...

Because they are using the 'softly softly catchy monkey' approach and they don't want to generate too much opposition from the majority I think what they will plan to do is something like........ make a deduction from the pet owners weekly/monthly Digital Currency Allowance - and make it enough of a % to bite into their finances... then a lot (most?) people could chose to get rid of the pet or not get another one when it dies... and a psychological operation would be put into action to make having a pet a selfish, unacceptable thing....not good for the planet....

Saw this short video and Jordan Peterson is saying how people don't realize what's coming and they will quite happily comply to the first stages that will seem to be a good idea or acceptable, at least...

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a clip of Jordan Peterson telling Sky News Australia’s Rita Panahi about why a totalitarian social credit system is more likely than we think. (3:29)

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Arcturian108 (11th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (11th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2022), gingerperth (27th September 2023), gini (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), Le Chat (13th December 2022), Mari (11th December 2022), mountain_jim (12th December 2022), Tigger (12th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    This is what people fear for sure, but its all part of the illusion. I would start drop all the ideas of "saying no" (which is inherently negative) - who are you saying it to anyway? I mean you can, but I think it may be a complete waste of energy.

... .
    To add to this great sentiment ... It's time to move on from saying "No" and begin to say "Yes" to doing the things and living the ways we want to see. I am reminded of every year around this time, I see posts or hear conversation about how you're "not allowed to say merry christmas" anymore ... like as though there's someone holding a gun to your head making you believe that. No one is stopping anyone from saying merry christmas - it only takes a second to say - no one could stop you even if they wanted to.

Its sort of the same in the big picture, we have to just start living the way we want, find small local communities that will work to support one another, create new systems of trade for goods and services, etc. We have to stop fearing and getting upset about what we don't want and have to start re-imagining and fulfilling what we DO want. We can't stop things from changing, that is a given, but we can re-imagine and guide the change into what best serves us as individually and in communities.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anchor (12th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Ben (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (12th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022), gingerperth (27th September 2023), gini (12th December 2022), halcyon026 (12th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), Sunny (12th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I didn't know there were so many things we have to do. Great leader, save us from ourselves!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And since practically no one will have a to work/have a job because AI will do everything, heres where the "UNIVERSAL INCOME/RENT" comes in.
    Everyone will get a monthly virtual amount of digits on a screen to exchange for food, travel, expenses in general. WE WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE ENSLAVED
    Depending on our social credit score we will allowed or denied things by our "masters", we will have to behave good if we want all our priviliges*.
    Seriously if the World turns into a 1984 orwellian dystopia, I don't wanna live anymore. I refuse to live in a world like that, Although I got a STRONG feeling that they won't be able to accomplish thir evil goals.
    A battle between the Good and Evil forces will be ensued. As you know the Light always WINS but it's gonna be one hell of a time these coming years, we will suffer a lot but hopefully we will conquer in the End.
    THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

Anchor (12th December 2022), Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (12th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), Ewan (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022), jaybee (12th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

I think Aliens will be here before 2027. ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022), gini (12th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    I think aliens will be here before 2027. ...
    Maybe the whole "Agenda2030" thing is heavily related to A.I. becoming eventually so alien to us that it may well create a fake "alien invasion" to speed up the process of a different agenda to "save the earth" BS...

... and when all is done the real Alien Contact can begin but with a positive twist as we all have reached a point that humanity has gone through "the ultimate spiritual test".

• What The 2030s Will Look Like with Ray Kurzweil

What is the singularity? On this explainer, Neil deGrasse Tyson gets some help from futurist, author, and inventor, Ray Kurzweil, to explain our eventual merge with computers. Could a machine pass a Turing test as soon as 2029? We break down the singularity will look like. What is the Turing test? Will we one day be unable to distinguish been human and machine? Why would people even want to merge with robots? We discuss artificial intelligence and what it means to be conscious. Plus… what are the dangers of AI?

--o-O-o--

My comment placed in above video, quote: "Rogue A.I. may find a way to expose 1000s of suppressed inventions, INCLUDING reverse engineered alien tech from Roswell 1947 ... then provide hard evidence HOW we all are lied too and that Agenda2030 "to save the earth" is a SCAM based on countless bogus assumptions". unquote
    • "Rogue A.I." is the opposite of "Mainstream A.I."
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th December 2022 at 16:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brigantia (12th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), jaybee (12th December 2022), Le Chat (13th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I didn't know there were so many things we have to do. Great leader, save us from ourselves!
    What was the point in this non-contributory post, did it make you feel better or something?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    I think Aliens will be here before 2027. ...
    I also think that is likely, specifically I mean: Aliens will be here overtly before 2027.
    Last edited by Anchor; 12th December 2022 at 10:11.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

I also think that is likely, specifically I mean: Aliens will be here overtly before 2027.
    I am somewhat 'alien' myself.. to be honest. My body isn't.. but the dude inside me, sure is. Nobody will believe that, that's for sure!
    I keep having all these experiences......... maybe I am just schizophrenic, or delusional or whatever... ahhh that would explain it. (I know I am not. I am that I am)
    No matter what I say, I am just here to teach and elevate your consciousness. I am also here to learn too!
    Did you know there's a 'phased' station orbiting this planet as we speak? It's been caught on Earth's scanners for a short time. ISS astronauts have seen it too? not sure.
    The moon base equipments, etc, had been finally emptied and transferred to the new star station. The most advanced star station ever built, as it is a bit bigger than the moon itself. It is on the opposite orbit of the moon.
    Crazy huh?... Agenda 2030 is worthless if that thing comes into our existence (comes out of phased reality into our current reality)

But for now, let's stick with the topic.. Agenda 2030... on human terms.

Last edited by Anu Raman; 12th December 2022 at 13:36.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th December 2022), LifeAngel (13th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

https://x.com/clif_high/status/1706664015240503426?s=20

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Eric J (Viking) (26th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st October 2023), Harmony (27th September 2023), Matthew (27th September 2023), Tintin (27th September 2023), Vicus (27th September 2023), wondering (28th September 2023), Yoda (27th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member gingerperth's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

you describe a dystopia that is coming at us like a freight train -- unless WE STOP it -- or create an alternative way to survive that puts them out of business.

i want to find people who are doing just that, to learn from them, share ideas, and support each other.

who's in?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gingerperth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st October 2023), Harmony (27th September 2023), mountain_jim (27th September 2023), Tintin (27th September 2023), wondering (28th September 2023), Yoda (27th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread