1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow The Dual Astrology

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Then a brief girlfriend had me look up my Chinese sign, Earth Dog. I had (inwardly, no talky) identified as dog-like for a while before that, but the kicker was how that book said we were the most incompatible. Her’s was Water Dragon.
    Dual Astrology was created by Suzanne White American astrologer living in France. and which gave 144 combinations.
    I will answer you soon HERE in this same message about Capricorn / Dog

This subject can be compared to a kidney of flint. Both cynically concrete and cozily concrete, his goal in life is to achieve independence and maintain peace. Capricorn/Dog is wary of anything abstract, vague and metaphysical, and spends a good part of their life making sure that what's theirs continues to be theirs. Clearly, these subjects are cautious, conservative aware of the demands of society. Not snobs for a penny to see us poached and destroyed. Capricorn/Dog loves order and desires to preserve it. This voluntary and revolutionary subject does not disdain the fight. If he believes strongly enough in an ideal or if he has to step into the breach to protect a relative or a friend, he will throw himself into the fray wholeheartedly. Capricorn/Dog is tough and gritty in its pursuit of justice. He is rarely guilty of inappropriate diplomacy, nor can he be accused of showing excessive reserve. He likes to bark at the Moon. He is slender and agile. He will frequently be caught performing acts of courage or fearlessness – qualities quite foreign to both Capricorns and Dogs.
    Thus the force by the alliance of Capricorn / Dog produces a conservative being, but a good talker and full of magnetism. This subject will hide behind masks and emit smoke screens to conceal their true identity. Capricorns/Dogs are unique and mysterious. They are selfish but manage to hide it under a semblance of sympathy and wit. Biting humor. Sarcasm in spades. This Dog tears to pieces all that is false and bogus. He seeks the authentic and – curiously for a fearful Dog – knows how to obtain it.

Normally these subjects are gourmets, they love good food and do not hesitate to honor it. Sometimes also make excellent cooks. They have a talent for following recipes to the letter and are born with respect for things done well. As they age, Capricorns/Dogs may have weight issues.
    This subject is able to do without a lot of things. Money and even the luxuries he can buy attract him. But comfort remains secondary in his life. He can be found in a messy caravan as well as in a palace. Its gloss, polish allows it a certain disdain for luxury. For him, sumptuous car or old van, it's all one.
    They still have a whimsical side. Shine and tinsel attract them. The brilliance of the entertainment world arouses their curiosity and panache fascinates them. Usually they don't go so far as to dust their eyelids with glitter – but it has been seen […]
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 13th December 2022 at 09:08. Reason: after

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (13th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Default Re: The Dual Astrology

I appreciate your attempt to characterize me, but no. This Suzanne White missive seems like a scatter gun attempt, misses in the majority of it’s ‘assesments’.

Is it not true that the time of day of one’s birth makes a huge difference? And what dog is this about, relative to all the dog sign descriptors, water or fire or whatever?

More essential, does the discipline of astrology bear in mind that people can change, and in fact are commanded to do so?

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Then a brief girlfriend had me look up my Chinese sign, Earth Dog. I had (inwardly, no talky) identified as dog-like for a while before that, but the kicker was how that book said we were the most incompatible. Her’s was Water Dragon.
    Dual Astrology was created by Suzanne White American astrologer living in France. and which gave 144 combinations.
    I will answer you soon HERE in this same message about Capricorn / Dog

This subject can be compared to a kidney of flint. Both cynically concrete and cozily concrete, his goal in life is to achieve independence and maintain peace. Capricorn/Dog is wary of anything abstract, vague and metaphysical, and spends a good part of their life making sure that what's theirs continues to be theirs. Clearly, these subjects are cautious, conservative aware of the demands of society. Not snobs for a penny to see us poached and destroyed. Capricorn/Dog loves order and desires to preserve it. This voluntary and revolutionary subject does not disdain the fight. If he believes strongly enough in an ideal or if he has to step into the breach to protect a relative or a friend, he will throw himself into the fray wholeheartedly. Capricorn/Dog is tough and gritty in its pursuit of justice. He is rarely guilty of inappropriate diplomacy, nor can he be accused of showing excessive reserve. He likes to bark at the Moon. He is slender and agile. He will frequently be caught performing acts of courage or fearlessness – qualities quite foreign to both Capricorns and Dogs.
    Thus the force by the alliance of Capricorn / Dog produces a conservative being, but a good talker and full of magnetism. This subject will hide behind masks and emit smoke screens to conceal their true identity. Capricorns/Dogs are unique and mysterious. They are selfish but manage to hide it under a semblance of sympathy and wit. Biting humor. Sarcasm in spades. This Dog tears to pieces all that is false and bogus. He seeks the authentic and – curiously for a fearful Dog – knows how to obtain it.

Normally these subjects are gourmets, they love good food and do not hesitate to honor it. Sometimes also make excellent cooks. They have a talent for following recipes to the letter and are born with respect for things done well. As they age, Capricorns/Dogs may have weight issues.
    This subject is able to do without a lot of things. Money and even the luxuries he can buy attract him. But comfort remains secondary in his life. He can be found in a messy caravan as well as in a palace. Its gloss, polish allows it a certain disdain for luxury. For him, sumptuous car or old van, it's all one.
    They still have a whimsical side. Shine and tinsel attract them. The brilliance of the entertainment world arouses their curiosity and panache fascinates them. Usually they don't go so far as to dust their eyelids with glitter – but it has been seen […]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Lunesoleil (13th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: The Dual Astrology

I appreciate your attempt to characterize me, but no. This Suzanne White missive seems like a scatter gun attempt, misses in the majority of it’s ‘assesments’.

Is it not true that the time of day of one’s birth makes a huge difference? And what dog is this about, relative to all the dog sign descriptors, water or fire or whatever?

More essential, does the discipline of astrology bear in mind that people can change, and in fact are commanded to do so?
    You asked me a question, knowing the symbolism of Capricorn and the Dog, I would have seen more of a philosopher's soul in those lost times.
    In reality, the Dog does not really have much compatibility with the taciturn Capricorn who can develop a certain sense of humor to ward off the evil he might feel.

With the time we can add the Chinese ascendant and birthplace for ascendant combined with Capricorn. Here is a basic approach.

I share what Danielle de Caumon says in her book Chinese astrology: This Dog watches and observes us, he looks cold and does not want us to caress him, we are afraid of being bitten. Faithful to the post, he protects his family and watches us disentangle ourselves from our problems. They respect the habits and customs, his honesty is legendary. Dog of duty he makes no concessions. Beneath his air of an icy dog, he is very emotional. Timid, the world of emotions anguishes him. If you knew how to tame him, you can count on his love "to life and death"

Year of the Tiger for the Dog
    Family duties weigh on these frail shoulders. The Dog this year will have to discuss and even argue with these associates. On the emotional level, he is not very comfortable, he tends to imagine the worst, it is a year with ups and downs that will make him perplexed.

It will go better with the year of the hare which gets along better with the Dog

+ Reply to Thread