+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The government wants to make the people their enemy - Coup plot in germany 2022

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Exclamation The government wants to make the people their enemy - Coup plot in germany 2022

Just saw an article of how a group of people allegedly stormed the government of Germany.

https://www.vox.com/2022/12/9/235003...heinrich-qanon

The story goes as followed. There would have been a right winged conspiracy group (inspired by Qanon) in Germany who wanted to violently overthrow the current system to replace it with their own.

This story just sounds like manipulation and framing to me. This because any person or group clever enough to think out a new system would follow current laws and would never use violence.

Thus I think they just want to frame everyone who does not agree with whatever the state does, even if there is corruption. Since most people do not agree with one or more things of what those in power do, it seems to me like the government or MSM is actively trying to paint all the people as dangerous and an enemy of the state.

In doing so they want to bypass human rights. The same rights they should be protecting.

What do you think is the reason for this event in the media?
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Bo Atkinson (17th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), meeradas (13th December 2022), Michi (13th December 2022), mojo (13th December 2022), OmetaOne (14th December 2022), palehorse (13th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022), thepainterdoug (16th December 2022), Tiyaira (13th December 2022), Vangelo (13th December 2022), Vicus (13th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 264 posts

Default Re: The government wants to make the people their enemy - Coup plot in germany 2022

Staged event, recently played in Australia too.
    It has a deterring effect.
    Last edited by s7e6e; 12th December 2022 at 23:29.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

All is one (13th December 2022), Anu Raman (13th December 2022), Bo Atkinson (17th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Harmony (13th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), palehorse (13th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022), Vangelo (13th December 2022), Vicus (13th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,880 times in 1,720 posts

Default Re: The government wants to make the people their enemy - Coup plot in germany 2022

Germany got a box for everything not in "program" whomever actual "puppet/party"

People Protest against too high Rentals and Occupy their quarter: they "are" left extremist...

" " " crazy immigrations politics... and/or plandemias... they are Rights extremist...

Same media publisher Axel Springer SE : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Springer_SE
    have many multimedia news, for example:

Bild (or Bild-Zeitung), is a tabloid newspaper for "low" classes, not matter what sensational "News" national or world wide, there is
    always an undertone to divide people; working people against jobless people, etc. ad nausea, always promoting rat race.

Die Welt ("The World") is the flagship newspaper of the Axel Springer publishing group, The modern paper takes a self-described "liberal cosmopolitan" position in editing, but it is generally considered to be" conservative".
    Here you find all world agendas propagandas...

And more of the same all over the country...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Welt

Fresh air and therefore a "scandal" was this man:

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, a former editor for the German main daily newspaper, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), has first hand knowledge of how the CIA and German Intelligence (BND) bribe journalists to write articles free of truth, facts, and with a decidedly pro-Western, pro-NATO bent or, in other words, propaganda. In his bestselling book Bought Journalists ("Gekaufte Journalisten"), Dr. Ulfkotte explains in great detail the workings of the US and NATO’s propaganda campaign and how a lack of compliance with it, on the part of a journalist, can cost a career. Dr. Ulfkotte also provides a wealth of names! Journalist for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News is the English translation of Dr. Ulfkotte’s bestselling book. (Udo Ulfkotte Journalists for Hire)

https://www.amazon.com/Journalists-H.../dp/1944505474

I don't bring links to wikipedia because they branded this man shouting about racist (because warn about islaminisation) and...
    wait for it...wait..."conspiracy theorist"!
    and he told us about the "sacred cow"/ red line no reporter should cross if he want to maintain his job...

Never /ever criticize NATO !

How he knew that? because himself played the game until in final years grow a conscience...

After all this its clear Germany try to brake the awaking" des volkes" whatever its take.
    Last edited by Vicus; 14th December 2022 at 12:57.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

All is one (13th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), George (14th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), meeradas (13th December 2022), Vangelo (13th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote ...who wanted to violently overthrow the current system to replace it with their own.
    I don't know whether staged or not, but I do know that any revolutionary play without the entire nation backing it is doomed to fail and a weak strategy.

Quote This because any person or group clever enough to think out a new system would follow current laws and would never use violence.
    Precisely. All their counter-measures are geared towards stopping violence. They have no counter-measures for creation! This is a huge blind spot that can be exploited.

Quote ...it seems to me like the government or MSM is actively trying to paint all the people as dangerous and an enemy of the state.
    Maybe they always were enemies of the people?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiyaira For This Post:

All is one (13th December 2022), Bo Atkinson (17th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Vangelo (13th December 2022), Vicus (13th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@Tiyaira
    Quote Quote This because any person or group clever enough to think out a new system would follow current laws and would never use violence.
    Precisely. All their counter-measures are geared towards stopping violence. They have no counter-measures for creation! This is a huge blind spot that can be exploited.
    I think it is worse than that. They just try to frame everyone who does not exactly think (or act or look) like them as an enemy.

But since their idea of how everything should be is so narrowminded, this will eventually be everyone.

Because they might start to frame the once who don't have the same political ideas, like the right winged. But eventually they'll also try to frame everyone who does not cling to the same belief system or thinks differently on any subject. Thus they'll try to frame Christians after that they'll try to frame anyone who believes in any God or higher law. After that they'll try to frame everyone who does not act or look like how they want ... and so on.

This in order so that if they can claim that if you have any different ideas or beliefs (or lifestyle or appearance) that it will be enough to mark you as a threat and strip you from your rights. In essence they just want to move towards having complete control over every individual, because every individual is a threat to a system that does not allow freedom of thought (or freedom of speech).
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), palehorse (13th December 2022), Vangelo (13th December 2022), Vicus (14th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

When the laws make no more sense (I mean, people in power abuse of it), what is left is the law of the jungle. Violence is part of it.

Q in my opinion is injected intelligence, it is not a group of clever people working for the great good of humanity. It is just another illusion fabricated to keep everyone under their control.. they release bits and bites of data every now and then. For those who knows nothing, anything released "exposed" makes a good point, all sort of theories grows around it.

See the example in Brazil right now. If the left take over as they expect, the right probably will stop the country, and the normal flow of the media narrative which is compromised will call them violent, this and that.. They may even attempt a quiet magistrature of the new president under the excuse of safety against protesters in the country. It is a fact, happened in other places (recently in US), same script.
    IF (big if here) the right can prove elections was a total fraud (note: they already did), then the military will take over in order to keep peace, because there will be real violence (initiated from the left), they may even call it a military coup.

Violence to keep peace
    Violence to break peace

Both walk hands in hands.

Things are what they are, we are killing each other since millenias, and for what? Disguise and then control.

Who are the masters inside the many circus (read government)? The Clowns (read politicians), they are masters in controlling people's attention.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (13th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022), Vicus (14th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Opinion From a Former Judge

I am a student of law whose age is 85. My first year of college was 68 years ago. One class I took was political science. A half-page of my textbook essentially outlined a few steps to overturn a democracy.

1) Divide the nation philosophically.
    2) Foment racial strife.
    3) Cause distrust of police authority.
    4) Swarm the nation's borders indiscriminately and unconstitutionally.
    5) Engender the military strength to weaken it.
    6) Overburden citizens with more unfair taxation.
    7) Encourage civil rioting and discourage accountability for all crime.
    8) Control all balloting.
    9) Control all media.

What was printed in 1954 as a possible diabolic nightmare has become an emerging reality. I hope that Americans will unite enough to pen a good finish - Go dwelling.

Keith M. Alber California

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/op...er-judge-1954/

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

All is one (13th December 2022), George (14th December 2022), Gwin Ru (13th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), OmetaOne (14th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022), thepainterdoug (16th December 2022), Vicus (14th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

In the news today:

✦ Zelensky banning groups adhering to the Russian connected orthodox Christianity to secure Ukraine’s spiritual independence

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/20...triarch-kirill

https://orthochristian.com/149844.html

✦ Meanwhile in the Netherlands they’re trying to ban the more alternative minded political party FVD for many “reasons". But could those reasons be motivated by an intolerance for the different opinions of the political party or a slip of the tongue of one of those politicians?

Dutch text: https://www.ninefornews.nl/dit-zijn-...echtvaardigen/

Though one does not have to agree with everything another person says (and most politicians will have some flaws). It’s quite dangerous to search for reasons to try to ban different opinions/views, when one is trying to have a fair and balanced governing of a society.

For sure violence and real threats should be removed. But when one is just removing people or marking them as a threat because they have a different opinion or having a slip of the tongue, I think this is just moving us towards a system that does not represent its own people and thus will not protect their best interests.

The only correct way to get towards balanced solutions for any major problem is always to be able to hear and assimilate the explanation of all sides of the issue and to try to look for common ground and real solutions, I think.

All is one

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), Vicus (11th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Can anyone name a government today that is governing its people for the people. Are any governments friendly to their people?

Is it even possible to have a benevolent leader exist uncorrupted among all the rest of the power hungry evil world leaders ?
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 16th December 2022 at 15:40.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

All is one (16th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

I really won´t be surprised if any country in Europe decides to bring back some guilhotines to deal with the current situation in the Continent.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prc For This Post:

RatRodRob...RRR (17th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,072 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Can anyone name a government today that is governing its people for the people. Are any governments friendly to their people?

Bhutan.

The King chose his Queen out of a crowd when he was a teenager, and she was eight.

It went like this:

Girl: "I want to marry you."

King: "Why?"

Girl: "Because I like you".

If anyone else has straightened out their lives in such a simple manner, I would like to hear about it.

I would generally agree that "significant legal reform" is preferable to destruction. But I mean significant, on the level of Constitutional referendums, which, here, are impossible without a two-thirds majority.

Failing that, and considering we are in an existential battle against something that has already wasted hundreds of millions of lives in its conquests--expect no sympathy. You can snuff that Federal or United whatever. If you can muster the strength. I have the sense that a few well-placed targetings--i. e. against corporatists, rather than government or military--may help you better. The IRA achieved goals with only two bombs to the City of London. How far more effective than centuries of combat!

No I do not support Antifa or "destroy your local court". Or the opposing Right Wing violence, like break a window on the Capitol or shoot out your local power grid, neither one of these groups has any solution. Germany obviously has been under the boot for a long time--ever since it unified in 1871. As a unified German nation, it should throw off the yoke of NATO, or else it should break down into Duchies and Principalities and let each figure out their own.

It is complicated, but, Emperor Franz Josef probably achieved Europe's longest-lasting peace of about forty years. Another successful peace was the Iroquois Confederation, which the U. S. Constitution is supposed to copy. Those are actual legal changes which at least temporarily appeared successful. The 1648 Treaty of Westphalia was probably close. But otherwise the west does not have any examples of peace or successful government in any regard. Only those times where if you were on the side of Big Brother and crushed all dissent. Most of those were fleeting.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (17th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Hey Shaberon,

Thanks for your nice post.
    It's true that if we would all be able to simply live in tune with each other and the essence of who we are ourselves and why we're here we would already have peace.

I do not believe any violence will ever solve the problem of corruption.

But the problem here is that it seems they are preparing to vilify any person with a different idea; life view; or peaceful ideas for a better system.

Yet, I think ideas for alternative solutions and different systems (or real improvements and changes to current system) are the only peaceful way out of this mess.

The suggestion of this guy, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, to start an anti-globalist alliance sounds to me ike one of the best peaceful options to change things in a better directions and create long term solutions.

What do you think?

Video of Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rU65ebKwqpFA/

! P.S.: Someone just told me that alliances, treaties, and other agreements might override sovereignty.

When there are enough people interested in coming together
    (to create a group that represents and defends the points of view of all the people that don't want to end up in a dystopian technocracy)
    it's probably better to look at all the legal details and what format best to use to create such group ...
    Last edited by All is one; 17th December 2022 at 21:21.

+ Reply to Thread