+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode admits that much of his story is "dream and delusion"

1. Link to Post #121
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Corey Goode admits that much of his story is "dream and delusion"

My god... he's gone full on bat**** insane. He's trying to protect his delusions by telling more delusions. It's like watching an episode of The Office.... David Wilcock really needs to release a statement justifying his support of this guy. They sold movies, conference tickets and Gaia shows all based on Goode's lies.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), Parsi-X (6th February 2023), RunningDeer (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,576 times in 660 posts

Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    My god... he's gone full on bat**** insane. He's trying to protect his delusions by telling more delusions. It's like watching an episode of The Office.... David Wilcock really needs to release a statement justifying his support of this guy. They sold movies, conference tickets and Gaia shows all based on Goode's lies.
    David Wilcock himself does not seem to be doing too well in the sanity department. He was last seen talking to squirrels and focusing on a standoff between moose and turkeys. He is on his own all the time and has not said anything for 5 months. Not that being alone and talking to animals is a bad thing, hanging in nature and all that, but what he says and how he rambles in his last few videos does not indicate mental health and sanity at all.

His YouTube channel shows this:

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)
    Last edited by arwen; 5th February 2023 at 16:39.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2023), BluBeast (22nd March 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Islander12 (6th February 2023), Kryztian (7th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (5th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Truthlust (here)
    Lucky I found this thread immediately after watching Above Majestic.
    Haha - close call indeed

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Islander12 (6th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), RunningDeer (6th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #124
    France Avalon Member John Baptiste's Avatar
    Language
    French and English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    David Wilcock himself does not seem to be doing too well in the sanity department. He was last seen talking to squirrels and focusing on a standoff between moose and turkeys. He is on his own all the time and has not said anything for 5 months. Not that being alone and talking to animals is a bad thing, hanging in nature and all that, but what he says and how he rambles in his last few videos does not indicate mental health and sanity at all.

His YouTube channel shows this:

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)
    Yes I saw this too! I also saw David wilcock's thumbnail looks like he's in great pain on his youtube!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Baptiste For This Post:

arwen (6th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    France Avalon Member John Baptiste's Avatar
    Language
    French and English
    Thanks

I got this woman telling about the pendulum I don't know if I can believ that or not.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Baptiste For This Post:

arwen (6th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

https://dukebrickhouse.substack.com/...wns-the-secret

Here is a helpful article by an attorney in regard to Corey Goode's intellectual property claims.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (6th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), BluBeast (22nd March 2023), Clear Light (6th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Kryztian (7th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (6th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

Here is a helpful article by an attorney in regard to Corey Goode's intellectual property claims.
    Oh, there is an associated video Corey Goode Thinks He Owns The Secret Space Program to go along with his Substack article wherein, from 4:33, the subject is the so-called "Anshar" with whom CG claims to communicate via his meditative process, and furthermore, that anybody else who claims to communicate with them will likely get sued because, in his words, they are infringing upon his IP as only he ALONE can do it eh ?

Now for the contradiction (yes another one LOL), with what he was saying previously regarding them because back in 2019 at the Cosmic Waves conference, immediately after Elizabeth Wilcock finished her presentation, he looked over at her and began by saying :

Quote First of all I wanted to say something to Beth, your presentation meshes with the one I'm going to do very well so I appreciate you laying the groundwork
    This is what he was referring to :

Quote Immediately prior to Goode’s April presentation, Elizabeth Wilcock (wife of researcher David Wilcock), made some surprising corroborations of Goode’s prior information on an inner Earth civilization called the Anshar. Using a shamanic communication method, she was able to meet and independently confirm the name of the sister of the Anshar Priestess Ka Aree that Goode has previously described as his chief liaison with the Anshar, and who had shown him possible timelines about Earth’s future.

She pointed out that the Anshar Priestess was working with her to reintroduce the ideas of the “sacred warrior” and the “sacred feminine” into the mass consciousness, and that she teaches classes on how to achieve this.
    From : Preparing for Disclosure & Solar Flash Events – Corey Goode at Cosmic Waves

Thus, as far as I see, it's just yet one more nail-in-the-coffin of the former Earth Ambassador to the Blue Chickens eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Comical Art.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	50407
    Last edited by Clear Light; 8th February 2023 at 20:18. Reason: Added clarification re being sued by him

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), John Baptiste (9th February 2023), John Hilton (1st August 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), RunningDeer (8th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Eceti discussion with Corey Goode about all the corruption and satanic influence now in the UFO community, and his victimhood.
    "People have to realize, it's an entertainment industry. No different than Hollywood."
    The poor, authentic people who truly preach love and light have become the victims, according to Corey. Wah wah

The Trials and Tribulations of Disclosure
    Feb. 11, 2023

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v26hv3i
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 13th February 2023 at 06:56.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Kryztian (17th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), RunningDeer (13th February 2023), sunflower (14th February 2023), TrumanCash (7th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

I just listened to James Bartley with Pigtail Gurl wherein they talk about Corey Goode and the Avalon Forum and how Corey tried to orchestrate (imaginary) divisiveness between James and Bill Ryan. James published the interview on Rumble 15 days ago.

https://rumble.com/v2a44vi-matrix-of...interview.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v27ip0c
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2023 at 09:09. Reason: embedded the video

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), Eva2 (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Kryztian (7th March 2023), mab777 (7th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I just listened to James Bartley with Pig Tail Girl wherein they talk about Corey Goode and the Avalon Forum and how Corey tried to orchestrate (imaginary) divisiveness between James and Bill Ryan. James published the interview on Rumble 15 days ago.

To the new folks, Pigtail Gurl is a member of Avalon.

Matrix of Falsehood, The Dark Occult, False Matrix - Pig Tail Gurl Interview (35 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v27ip0c
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th March 2023 at 02:03.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), Kryztian (7th March 2023), mab777 (7th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), TrumanCash (7th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I just listened to James Bartley with Pig Tail Girl wherein they talk about Corey Goode and the Avalon Forum and how Corey tried to orchestrate (imaginary) divisiveness between James and Bill Ryan. James published the interview on Rumble 15 days ago.

To the new folks, Pigtail Gurl is a member of Avalon.
    Yes, I remember that incident well. James is also an Avalon member (with an anonymous username), and I had to reach out and make peace with him privately because Corey had been smearing me to him in all the ways that James correctly recounted.

Btw, there's a thread here, with several pages and a whole bunch of posts, which that video could also be posted on:

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th March 2023), arwen (29th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Islander12 (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2023), Kryztian (8th March 2023), kudzy (7th March 2023), mab777 (7th March 2023), Miller (7th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), Parsi-X (19th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), TrumanCash (7th March 2023), Yoda (7th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Dr Michael Salla denounces Corey Goode and David Wilcock
    51:00 miutes in

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2bgaoy
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), BluBeast (22nd March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), Kryztian (22nd March 2023), Parsi-X (22nd March 2023), RunningDeer (22nd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member BluBeast's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That was a good read and the comments are enlightening as well...with Corey Goode weighing in on the replies.

A couple thoughts. The vast UFO/spiritual/new age community has both negative and positive focus. Where I place my focus leads me there. Weed (and alcohol) definitely weakened my astral field when I was younger, as the author mentions in this article. In times when I have been less connected to my spiritual practice, I've had entities attempt entry into my field while sleeping. I asked for assistance and protection from my high self and received it. When I am focused on moving toward solutions for this light work, my life is smooth.

At the same time, being an influencer, leader, podcaster, etc., will draw in negative attacks and one would do best to be prepared for that. I keep thinking about Jim, from L.L. Research who has dealt with many types of attacks, being part of the Law of One triad. He does a daily protection and ritual to keep these at bay, keeps a low profile, and it makes me chuckle to think about him filing a lawsuit. It wouldn't happen.

So I conclude that Mr. Goode is trapped in a cycle of negativity; perhaps that is part of his soul contract. Not all of us have the luxury of a low profile, as I do, so it is not for me to judge. As the daughter of an attorney, I do know where that road leads and it is not "love & light"! It's like penicillin. Should only be used if the infection is really advanced. Otherwise it loses it's effect and can come back to bite you.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BluBeast For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), Kryztian (22nd March 2023), Nasu (28th March 2023), Orph (22nd March 2023), Parsi-X (22nd March 2023), RunningDeer (22nd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2023), Wind (22nd March 2023)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

I think "denounces" might be too strong a word. He distances himself. Salla says he is "no longer working with them" and states that he can no longer substantiate Corey Goode's information. I would like to ask Salla how he substantiated Goode's story before and what he changed in his story so that he can't substantiate it.

I am fairly certain Salla would probably not have a reasonable answer to that question. When Goode's supporters were enthusiastically promoting him as the real thing, they often stated that Goode was vetted by Dr. Salla, and they emphasized the "Dr." part and his academic credentials. Between 18:20 and 20:00 Salla talks about how he vets people who claim they've had anomalous experiences. He claims that he works like an intelligence analyst and gathers up all the information about people to make an assessment. But Salla didn't do that with Corey Goode. If he wanted to properly vet CG, Salla would have know that CG spent a lot of time on Project Avalon, and he would have asked some of us for some our thoughts on Goode. But not only did Dr. Salla neglect to do so, he avoided doing so. When he was offered info about Corey and who he really was, Salla expressed no interest and said he was already "too invested" in Corey Goode.

So, Salla never called out Wilcock or Goode for any of their lies or bad behavior. All he is doing here is saying he is no longer going to cover any information brought forth by Corey Goode. If Salla said anything stronger than that, it would call into question how Salla every got behind Corey Goode in the first place, and it might cause Goode to retaliate in some way, which we know, can be quite an ugly thing.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), BluBeast (24th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), mokosh (24th March 2023), Nasu (28th March 2023), RunningDeer (24th March 2023), Spooky (24th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2023), TrumanCash (24th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

I was sent this, and though I don't have the source link I believe it was a Telegram post. In case it's not readable, the full text is transcribed below.

The comment attached to the email was:

~~~
    If everything he says is inverted than I say he is saying that the deposition really hurt his chances in the entertainment biz.

He is telling us that the lawsuits are breaking him and he wants out but doesn’t know how to get out.

He has never offered to negotiate. So this is new. But who would negotiate with a known liar?
    ~~~

~~~
    It has been pretty shocking to watch karma play out in this wacky reality.

Recently, in a last-ditch effort to destroy my reputation, business, and will to continue with civil litigation against them, a couple of my old partners illegally released my deposition to known cyber-stalkers.

They released the deposition video after we rejected yet another extortion letter from them threatening to release the videos if we didn’t agree to their terms. We responded to their extortion letter with yet another opportunity to end all of this and they followed through with their extortion threat.

We are awaiting the Federal judges ruling on our motion for sanctions against them and their attorney. We are also seeking a default judgment against one of the old partners that refused to show up to their deposition where they knew they would have to answer some very serious questions.

These former partners went out of their way to contact numerous influential people in the entertainment industry to discourage them from working with me sending them multiple videos of them slandering me and my company.

I have recently spoken to people in the industry who watched the leaked deposition video along with my response video.

They not only complimented me on defending my IP but also admitted that they would never have been aware of the lawsuits against my old partners if the deposition video hadn't been leaked.

It is clear that their plan to convict me in the court of public opinion wasn't thought out very well.

After having their attention drawn to the lawsuit - due to the deposition leak... these entertainment influencers and professionals looked deeper - they just couldn't help themselves.

They watched the video of the old partners venomously attacking me as they had threatened to do in their extortion letter.

The entertainment professionals said they wondered to themselves if anyone in the entertainment business would ever trust these people again.

What if their own business dealings with them went sideways? Would they come out publicly against them in the same way?

They told me that they would never have found a link to the federal embezzlement, extortion, and fraud lawsuit.

They would never have watched the response video of me describing what I had been through in my own words.

The point is, karma is a very real force.

The people who tried to destroy our reputations have only drawn attention to their own bad ethics and potentially criminal behavior - for all to see.

There are a lot of very influential people who are now following these lawsuits. These people would never have known that any of this was going on if not for the deposition leak.

Though this has been absolute Hell - | have learned a lot of hard lessons throughout all of this and burned off my own share of karma.

We will never be in this type of position again due to this hard-earned wisdom.

We are very excited that we are seeing our wish fulfillment play out in our lives after learning these valuable lessons. We move on after forgiving all who wronged us while also making sure we receive justice for all we have been through.

We don't hold animosity or grudges against anyone who has wronged us as include them in our prayers hoping they have learned the needed life lessons to break their own negative cycles. As always, we are open to settlements with all of the parties that we are in lawsuits with.

These people are going to have to decide how far they are willing to go and how much all of this is going to cost them before it is all over. As always, my attorney is ready to negotiate with any of the parties we are in litigation with. Although, the window for these types of discussions is closing rapidly.

We are looking forward to taking my life story and related IP to the next level as we affect as much of the mass consciousness as possible. Just wait to see what we do next!

Corey Goode

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), Haujean Contactee (28th March 2023), Kryztian (28th March 2023), Nasu (28th March 2023), RunningDeer (28th March 2023), Yoda (28th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

I think "denounces" might be too strong a word. He distances himself. Salla says he is "no longer working with them" and states that he can no longer substantiate Corey Goode's information. I would like to ask Salla how he substantiated Goode's story before and what he changed in his story so that he can't substantiate it.

I am fairly certain Salla would probably not have a reasonable answer to that question. When Goode's supporters were enthusiastically promoting him as the real thing, they often stated that Goode was vetted by Dr. Salla, and they emphasized the "Dr." part and his academic credentials. Between 18:20 and 20:00 Salla talks about how he vets people who claim they've had anomalous experiences. He claims that he works like an intelligence analyst and gathers up all the information about people to make an assessment. But Salla didn't do that with Corey Goode. If he wanted to properly vet CG, Salla would have know that CG spent a lot of time on Project Avalon, and he would have asked some of us for some our thoughts on Goode. But not only did Dr. Salla neglect to do so, he avoided doing so. When he was offered info about Corey and who he really was, Salla expressed no interest and said he was already "too invested" in Corey Goode.

So, Salla never called out Wilcock or Goode for any of their lies or bad behavior. All he is doing here is saying he is no longer going to cover any information brought forth by Corey Goode. If Salla said anything stronger than that, it would call into question how Salla every got behind Corey Goode in the first place, and it might cause Goode to retaliate in some way, which we know, can be quite an ugly thing.
    Salla's intelligence analyst is Thor Han, Elena's Danaan's Project Ibis handler who claims to be from the galactic federation of worlds. Dr. Sala is a cancer to the research community and is nothing more than a tool of a global psychic psyop.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), Kryztian (28th March 2023), Nasu (28th March 2023), RunningDeer (28th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was sent this, and though I don't have the source link I believe it was a Telegram post. In case it's not readable, the full text is transcribed below.

~~~
    If everything he says is inverted than I say he is saying that the deposition really hurt his chances in the entertainment biz.

He is telling us that the lawsuits are breaking him and he wants out but doesn’t know how to get out.

He has never offered to negotiate. So this is new. But who would negotiate with a known liar?
    ~~~

~~~

Recently, in a last-ditch effort to destroy my reputation, business, and will to continue with civil litigation against them, a couple of my old partners illegally released my deposition to known cyber-stalkers.

They released the deposition video after we rejected yet another extortion letter from them threatening to release the videos if we didn’t agree to their terms. We responded to their extortion letter with yet another opportunity to end all of this and they followed through with their extortion threat.

We are awaiting the Federal judges ruling on our motion for sanctions against them and their attorney. We are also seeking a default judgment against one of the old partners that refused to show up to their deposition where they knew they would have to answer some very serious questions.

These former partners went out of their way to contact numerous influential people in the entertainment industry to discourage them from working with me sending them multiple videos of them slandering me and my company.

I have recently spoken to people in the industry who watched the leaked deposition video along with my response video.

They not only complimented me on defending my IP but also admitted that they would never have been aware of the lawsuits against my old partners if the deposition video hadn't been leaked.

It is clear that their plan to convict me in the court of public opinion wasn't thought out very well.

After having their attention drawn to the lawsuit - due to the deposition leak... these entertainment influencers and professionals looked deeper - they just couldn't help themselves.

They watched the video of the old partners venomously attacking me as they had threatened to do in their extortion letter.

The entertainment professionals said they wondered to themselves if anyone in the entertainment business would ever trust these people again.

What if their own business dealings with them went sideways? Would they come out publicly against them in the same way?

They told me that they would never have found a link to the federal embezzlement, extortion, and fraud lawsuit.

They would never have watched the response video of me describing what I had been through in my own words.

The people who tried to destroy our reputations have only drawn attention to their own bad ethics and potentially criminal behavior - for all to see.

There are a lot of very influential people who are now following these lawsuits. These people would never have known that any of this was going on if not for the deposition leak.

Though this has been absolute Hell - | have learned a lot of hard lessons throughout all of this and burned off my own share of karma.

We are very excited that we are seeing our wish fulfillment play out in our lives after learning these valuable lessons. We move on after forgiving all who wronged us while also making sure we receive justice for all we have been through.

We don't hold animosity or grudges against anyone who has wronged us as include them in our prayers hoping they have learned the needed life lessons to break their own negative cycles. As always, we are open to settlements with all of the parties that we are in lawsuits with.

These people are going to have to decide how far they are willing to go and how much all of this is going to cost them before it is all over. As always, my attorney is ready to negotiate with any of the parties we are in litigation with. Although, the window for these types of discussions is closing rapidly.

We are looking forward to taking my life story and related IP to the next level as we affect as much of the mass consciousness as possible. Just wait to see what we do next!

Corey Goode
    Bill,
    people like Corey who exhibit abnormal psychological pathologies as you know, will often use projection like this to admit something that they don't want to admit to directly. Serial killers will often in the end gives their selves away because they crave attention and recognition for their crimes. It's a no brainer that after filing these lawsuits against most of the people he has done business with that the big money interests in Hollywood would distance their self from him. Corey claims that they have all sided with him, which tells me that they have already severed their ties with him, and he feels like he has nothing left to lose but to use them in his twisted web of lies. In classic sociopathic style, he never admits any fault in any of it.

It's undeniable that Mr. Goode is part of a government psyop. Did you watch the interview that he did with George Norry on Gaia TV where he talks about a program that he was exposed to that recruits sociopaths to be used in counter intelligence operations because they will do anything without remorse? He said that he wasn't part of it but I think that's another admission if we read between the lines.

We both know that there are people on this forum who have viewed Corey from a psychic perspective and have found that he is a victim of a complex mind control program. I have personally been a victim of this as well, and as we both know it can be done remotely, with no abductions necessary. I have seen evidence and have been directly involved in an umbrella program called Project Ibis that involves the creation of the new age movement, modern occult belief systems, social media based virtual temple complexes, and ultimately the control of the disclosure community. This involves using mind controlled MILAB victims as new age gurus, and the coopting and engineering of frauds and grifters that collectively through CIA controlled Hollywood connections are able to create a fully controlled stream of false ET disclosure that puts the ETs in a positive light as humanities creators and saviors. It also serves to suppress real disclosure by big tech shadow banning, meanwhile it pushes it's mind controlled assets into the public psyche which is designed to confuse and divide them so that we turn against each other in the pursuit of truth. It has taken many decades of work for the powers that be to have pulled this off.

The government has won the information war in the battle for ET disclosure, and the sooner that we realize it, the sooner we will be able to turn it around.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), happyuk (28th March 2023), Nasu (28th March 2023), Parsi-X (28th March 2023), RunningDeer (28th March 2023), Seeclearly (29th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #138
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,231 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

~~~

~~~

~~~

Corey Goode
    His very frequent use of "we" and "our" pronouns, while avoiding sentences beginning with "I" is to avoid psychological commitment.
    Pronouns are instinctive and 100% reliable and used without pre-thought. He does not say "I don't hold animosity" or "I am awaiting the Federal judges".

His use of passive storytelling reveals a similar lack of psychological commitment. He is "looking forward to", "ready to", "hoping they", "very exited that", ...
    All defence mechanism against commitment and revealing responsibility. Goode doesn't believe his own words.

Rule of the negative - Goode frequently tells us what "they" would never have done, that they don't hold animosity, that they would never have watched the response video, that they were never aware of etc.

Truthful people will tell us what happened, what they saw, what they did, what they thought, etc. When someone tells us what they did not see, say, etc, it rises in importance.

I liken this to mafia boss John Gotti receiving the tip-off that his meeting house was being secretly recorded. He then tells the underbosses of the criminal organization,
    Quote We are not Cosa Nostra. We do not do anything illegal. We do not do shake downs. We do not extort. We do not murder. We are a legitimate business
    to the merriment of his audience.
    Last edited by happyuk; 28th March 2023 at 21:58.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), Delight (29th March 2023), Kryztian (28th March 2023), RunningDeer (29th March 2023), Seeclearly (29th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Speaking of a global psychic psyops, has anyone here become aware that people have been having psychic experiences with "Blue Avians" since Corey Goode went public? Over the years I have seen reports of this and received at least one email about it from a viewer of my channel.

This has also happened with the fictional ETs of Cosmic Agency which depicts ETs as has having email and discord accounts that people can contact them through. The channeler that I saw on YouTube claimed to be channeling Gosia's ETs.

While there may be some people who are lying, the joint ET military programs that are responsible for much of this controlled contact use advanced remote mind control technology to stage ET contact. This includes AI based simulated contact with ETs, demons, angels, and pagan gods. If a successful fraud is being perpetrated on the public and it gains influence, they will recreate the fictional ETs for people to experience. They will also open doors and provide opportunities to the person or persons who are carrying out the fraud. This is how project ibis works.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023), NancyV (29th March 2023), RunningDeer (29th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #140
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,576 times in 660 posts

Speaking of a global psychic psyops, has anyone here become aware that people have been having psychic experiences with "Blue Avians" since Corey Goode went public? Over the years I have seen reports of this and received at least one email about it from a viewer of my channel.
    Yes. The "blue avians" cross pollinated very strongly into the Cobra group back in the day. I was in one of their groups at the time, which was private and several members started reporting having dreams and visions involving blue avians and sphere beings. The descriptions were all similar, very covered in a "glamor", very sincere, but had an icky sticky feeling on the sub-atomic level. I unfortunately cannot reference those write-ups as they were in a private group, but I do remember several of them.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), RunningDeer (29th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast