Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Corey Goode admits that much of his story is "dream and delusion"

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode admits that much of his story is "dream and delusion"

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Speaking of a global psychic psyops, has anyone here become aware that people have been having psychic experiences with "Blue Avians" since Corey Goode went public? Over the years I have seen reports of this and received at least one email about it from a viewer of my channel.
    Yes. The "blue avians" cross pollinated very strongly into the Cobra group back in the day. I was in one of their groups at the time, which was private and several members started reporting having dreams and visions involving blue avians and sphere beings. The descriptions were all similar, very covered in a "glamor", very sincere, but had an icky sticky feeling on the sub-atomic level. I unfortunately cannot reference those write-ups as they were in a private group, but I do remember several of them.
    Below is an image of Saint Germain taken from the Cobra website that you provided a link to. That same entity is frequently channeled in DARPA's Joy of Satan virtual temple complex. This may be a departure from the topic of this thread but it does shed light on the fact that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to these new age gurus and grifters. There is more to an elaborate grift than just the love of money. The remote mind control technologies that are behind this should not be ignored.

I can't get the picture to post, but you get the idea.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023), Eva2 (29th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), GroovieBean (26th June 2023), Kryztian (30th March 2023), Nasu (29th March 2023), Seeclearly (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #142
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

This would be the image you are referring to and yes indeed.

A slight diversion from the topic of this thread, yes, but a very relevant one.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023), GroovieBean (26th June 2023), happyuk (29th March 2023), Haujean Contactee (29th March 2023), Nasu (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    This would be the image you are referring to and yes indeed.

A slight diversion from the topic of this thread, yes, but a very relevant one.
    That's the one. He looks like a pimped out new age Jesus that you might find at a conference. Another interesting piece of information is the remote viewing group called "Technical Intuition". Their remote viewing videos have been taken down and have not been uploaded by anyone that I could find, so what I'm about to say cannot be validated any longer. They remote viewed Corey Goode to see if the ETs behind him were real. And what they found was that a group of ETs were using Corey Goode as a "religious prop". They mentioned being followed shortly before publishing any of the Corey Goode related information on their YouTube channel. They were surprised by the result because they thought that he was a fraud.

He's obviously a product of a government program. One that has the means in place to ensure that he succeeds, and when his star fades another will take his place, and the illusion continues on. And that's already happened and we may see lawsuits against Megan Rose, Elena Danaan, Ishmael Perez, and several other people who are making money by talking about what Corey Goode claims to be his intellectual property. Thankfully the fate of the world doesn't depend on this community as some in it have claimed because we would all be F***ed.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), Nasu (29th March 2023), Parsi-X (9th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another point that should me made is the absurdity of all of the new age contactees. Even if we are to assume that everyone one of them are telling the truth, which is the proper form of group think to be well liked and successful in the new age disclosure community, it still makes no sense. Why would the Galactic Federation choose some of the most narcissistic ego driven people to provide humanity with a necessary and beneficial information stream behind a website paywall?

How come George Noory isn't asking this question on Gaia TV when he sits down with one of them? It's a laughable question at this point because everyone here already knows the answer.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th June 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), GroovieBean (26th June 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2023), Kryztian (30th March 2023), Nasu (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023), sunflower (30th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Not quite on topic but related. This is one of the people sucked in and later sued by Corey - René Armenta.

Here you see his genuine artistic talent, creativity, spirituality and vision. It is amazing how most of these new age gurus use the talent of others, and it is so good to see that Rene not only moved on from all that but is putting out his beautiful work and was not stopped from shining his light.

One of the common casualties when people get burned by characters like Corey is that their spiritual connection to the Divine often takes a huge hit. Rene clearly still has his spiritual connection beautifully in tact and that is so good to see.

Last edited by arwen; 11th June 2023 at 03:36.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2023), Bluegreen (11th June 2023), Delight (11th June 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), GroovieBean (26th June 2023), Kryztian (11th June 2023), Nasu (1st November 2023), Pam (31st October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Bumping this thread with a new episode from The Why Files, published 4 days ago. Inversion posted this on The Why Files thread, and it definitely also belongs here.

|Andrew Gentile (the creator/narrator) is rightly careful in his criticism of Goode's claims, but towards the end of the video he includes video extracts from Goode's on-record disposition testimony that he made it all up and then trademarked his 'invention'.

The connection to the Kuiper Belt (where the video starts off) is a little tenuous, but it's clear that Gentile doesn't believe the 20-and-back claims at all — though he rightly points out the the whole notion began with Michael's Relfe's personal testimony now over 20 years ago, which Goode basically copied. (Stephanie Relfe's very detailed account of her husband's recalled experiences, published in The Mars Records, I have always found very credible, and Stephanie has publicly condemned Goode's plagiarism several times.)

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    AJ talks about the Kuiper Belt and objects with unusual movements. A large portion of the video covers Rebecca Rose's twenty and back experience. She was targeted for her psychic abilities and eventually sold to the Draconian Empire. They have a psychic ability to freeze people and they feel like throwing-up and crapping themselves. That matches what happened recently on a plane that had to make an emergency landing. Corey Goode was mentioned and to me it looks like he was used to suppress other whistleblowers with his trademark scheme. At 18:23 into this video of James Rink interviewing Rebecca Rose they show a short clip of a chimera.

10/26/23

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd November 2023), BMJ (2nd November 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), GroovieBean (6th January 2024), Inversion (31st October 2023), Islander12 (31st October 2023), Kryztian (31st October 2023), mountain_jim (1st November 2023), Nasu (1st November 2023), pounamuknight (21st February 2024), skogvokter (2nd November 2023), Tintin (19th February 2024), Yoda (31st October 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I feel left out and ignored because Corey Goode never sued me..... Is it too late to become famous by being sued by Corey Goode?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2023), BMJ (2nd November 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), Inversion (31st October 2023), Nasu (1st November 2023), skogvokter (2nd November 2023), sunwings (31st October 2023), Tintin (19th February 2024), Yoda (1st November 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does anyone know whatever became of all the court cases, I think Cliffs was thrown out or something but what about C.W Chanter?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), Inversion (31st October 2023), Kryztian (31st October 2023), Mike (19th February 2024), mountain_jim (1st November 2023), Nasu (1st November 2023), Vangelo (1st November 2023), Yoda (1st November 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Removed for privacy concerns.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 1st December 2023 at 17:52.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd November 2023), Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), FractalEnergy (2nd November 2023), Franny (2nd November 2023), Kryztian (1st November 2023), mountain_jim (1st November 2023), Nasu (1st November 2023), Olaf (2nd November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2023), Yoda (1st November 2023)

19. Link to Post #150
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,666 times in 20,818 posts

Thumbs down Re: Corey Goode admits that much of his story is "dream and delusion"

• Corey Goode is Back

The other man discussing "uncensored platform" 2:09 uncensored? Really?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), Did You See Them (19th February 2024), Franny (20th February 2024), Inversion (19th February 2024), Kryztian (19th February 2024), Mike (19th February 2024), Nasu (20th February 2024), pounamuknight (21st February 2024)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Islander12 (here)
    Does anyone know whatever became of all the court cases, I think Cliffs was thrown out or something but what about C.W Chanter?

Anyone know how all this has played out? Has Jay Weidner said anything about the case lately?

I naively just take it for granted that everyone knows Goode is a fraud, by his own admission. Yet there's still a crowd drinking the cool-aid. Remarkable!

Have David Wilcock's flying cars finally emerged? I'm sure he finished the prototype, only to have the breaks get sabotaged by an Illuminatti ninja. That's my guess. Surely there will be people clamoring for their money back. This is the part where Wilcock goes on the road and trots out the "mass arrests" trope to distract the supporters. They'll fall for it (yet again) and he'll be on to his next grift.

These are my predictions. Swami Mike has spoken.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2024), Did You See Them (20th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Franny (20th February 2024), Kalamos (19th February 2024), Losus4 (21st February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th February 2024), Nasu (20th February 2024), pounamuknight (21st February 2024), Tintin (19th February 2024), wondering (19th February 2024)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

How does he have any credibility left? It hurts my head to try and fathom. Cognitive dissidence? Wilful ignorance?

Listening to this last video makes me sad that so many would believe his so called wisdom. Fool me once etc.

Such vanilla questions, what about a gritty question, like, if you made all this up for business and ip purposes, how can you speculate on the structure of our galaxy? For example.

On a lighter note, it’s fascinating to me how one of our members has gone so far and had such a Greek tragedy of an ark to his STORY. I remember chatting with him as one of his friends here. Funny old world I guess. He’s become a guru on the unknowable…..x…… N

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2024), Did You See Them (20th February 2024), Franny (20th February 2024), Kryztian (20th February 2024), Mike (20th February 2024), pounamuknight (21st February 2024)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    How does he have any credibility left? It hurts my head to try and fathom. Cognitive dissidence? Wilful ignorance?
    Many of us have spent countless hours listening to the Corey story. It really isn't the most enjoyable way to spend one's time when there are much more edifying books, videos, etc. to learn from. But it was an interesting and challenging puzzle - how to prove that Corey Goode is a liar - and it was an important and necessary task, because Corey Goode and David Wilcock are taking up space and spreading garbage information in an important field of knowledge.

It isn't easy to find "smoking gun" absolute proof that he is lying. We did, however, prove that Corey (1) was not who he said he was and (2) that he was not a good person. Those two points convinced a majority of his followers the CG was not to be trusted. If they did not see this from our information here on Avalon, they saw it from how he treated other "whistleblowers" like Emery Smith (probably almost of a fraud as Corey) and Jason Rice (someone whose sincerity is hard to question.)

But the video at the top of this thread, released 14 months ago now, is absolute proof that Corey is indeed a fraud - and amazingly, we have it in his own words, said before a camera.

However, there are people who will never listen to it. Most of them will never find it because they aren't really looking for the truth, but just comforting lies. These stories are their opium. There will always be people addicted to alcohol, drugs and garbage stories, and there isn't much you can do about it. You can lead a horse to water, but your can't make him drink. You can drive an alcoholic to an addiction clinic, but you can't make them go through the front door and sign themself in. You can prove something beyond any point of reason, but you can't make other people accept the proof, you can't make them try and come up with an intelligent response to it, you can't even make them look at it.

It's hard to know how many Corey followers there were in 2017 and how many there are now, but I image it is a tiny, tiny fraction.

And just as people who manage to kick one vice, take up another, the people who figured out that Corey Goode is a fraud have moved on to Emery Smith, Michael Salla, Elena Danaan, just as many of the people who used to follow the garbage CIA generated narrative of Qanon moved on to Charlie Ward or Kim Gougen.

Just as there is a sucker born every minute, P.T. Barnum said, there is a huckster born 15 minutes (like Barnum ) who is there to produce, package and feed them the garbage they need to feel nourished. And there will be many more.

The Corey Goode story is still an on going soap opera but the Nielsen ratings are really low. The GAIA TV network (a pretty disreputable institution) canceled him long ago, and he is barely getting the hits on Youtube. Most of us have tuned out, but are still hoping for a final ending, that looks like this, the penultimate scene in Mozart's Don Giovanni, with Corey being given the final judgement of damnation, the pit of hell opening open with spectacular flames, and demons coming to claim him as their prize.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2024), Did You See Them (20th February 2024), Franny (20th February 2024), Inversion (20th February 2024), John Hilton (20th February 2024), Mike (20th February 2024), NancyV (21st February 2024), Nasu (22nd February 2024), pounamuknight (21st February 2024)

27. Link to Post #154
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 times in 160 posts

I followed Goode & Wilcock for some time on YouTube - until I listened to their Gaia video series. Firstly, I questioned the "20 & back" technology. It wasn't believable to me, an engineer. Then when Goode started to talk about an AI race coming to take over the world, I knew it was bs. But up till then he was a very convincing liar. He should have kept it simple but his stories became increasingly unbelievable.

Now Wilcock is pushing his Ascension book series, supposedly dictated by Archangel Michael (who was one grade below the Elohim).
    Last edited by John Hilton; 23rd February 2024 at 19:34. Reason: Typos, dammit

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2024), Did You See Them (20th February 2024), Kryztian (21st February 2024), Mike (20th February 2024), NancyV (21st February 2024), Nasu (22nd February 2024), pounamuknight (21st February 2024)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I've noticed a pattern with some people who buy into a channeled "Ascended Master" or "ET" cult. That is, they sometimes abandon the original cult for a new one--cults often with an Anunnaki "god" name. I witnessed a friend abandon the Mark & Elizabeth Prophet "Saint Germain" cult only to immediately fall into the snare of a channeled "Jesus" cult. Has David Wilcock abandoned the fake "Ra" cult that he has been pushing for so long only to fall into another Anunnaki cult?

I've seen the same phenomenon happen with other people when I was living in "Ramtha" country. It seems that these gullible people simply go with most anything if it sounds good or feels good and offers some sort of "ascension" off this insane planet instead of using discernment. I see no difference between these channeling or telepathic message cults and mainstream religions. (Same source?) Ah, that elusive dream of getting the hell off this planet, one way or the other.

Is it a coincidence that all these channeled ETs, Ascended Masters and ET "gods" use the same carrot of getting off this planet and "ascending" to a better place or to a kinder "dimension"? Would their votaries fare better if they would use discernment, question authority and start seeking truth instead of waiting for it to arrive on a silver platter or silver "saucer"?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2024), Flash (24th February 2024), John Hilton (21st February 2024), Kalamos (21st February 2024), Kryztian (21st February 2024), Mike (21st February 2024), NancyV (21st February 2024), Nasu (22nd February 2024), Parsi-X (21st February 2024)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

In the same vein cult wise, some abandon the Biden cult for the Trump cult and vice versa never ever seeing they are participating in false cults. The cultish programs are strongly built within the human race worlwide. False beliefs all over. Other cults: the LBGT and Trans that has transformed into cults, ghe woke cult, the BLM that became a cult for some, now the white man culling cult, name it. Division through false beliefs.

We are an unhinged human race.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I've noticed a pattern with some people who buy into a channeled "Ascended Master" or "ET" cult. That is, they sometimes abandon the original cult for a new one--cults often with an Anunnaki "god" name. I witnessed a friend abandon the Mark & Elizabeth Prophet "Saint Germain" cult only to immediately fall into the snare of a channeled "Jesus" cult. Has David Wilcock abandoned the fake "Ra" cult that he has been pushing for so long only to fall into another Anunnaki cult?

I've seen the same phenomenon happen with other people when I was living in "Ramtha" country. It seems that these gullible people simply go with most anything if it sounds good or feels good and offers some sort of "ascension" off this insane planet instead of using discernment. I see no difference between these channeling or telepathic message cults and mainstream religions. (Same source?) Ah, that elusive dream of getting the hell off this planet, one way or the other.

Is it a coincidence that all these channeled ETs, Ascended Masters and ET "gods" use the same carrot of getting off this planet and "ascending" to a better place or to a kinder "dimension"? Would their votaries fare better if they would use discernment, question authority and start seeking truth instead of waiting for it to arrive on a silver platter or silver "saucer"?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (23rd February 2024), TrumanCash (23rd February 2024), Vicus (23rd February 2024)

33. Link to Post #157
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 times in 160 posts

Clif High mentioned Corey Goode today: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1601904

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2024), Mike (23rd February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8