+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The anger release and management thread

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Default Re: The anger release and management thread

Mind virus is spreading rapidly - I just received an email (from London) with person using "they/them" pronouns in email signature.
    It's hard to believe until you see it with your own eyes.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), Matthew (25th May 2023), Seeclearly (25th May 2023), Tintin (25th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Same here about a month ago. It was strange to see in a business email.

Ricker

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

atman (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (26th May 2023), Matthew (25th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

It's everywhere around me at work. Companies are embracing this like crazy. Possibly because real work is boring and everyone wants something tangible to do to save the world, even though they're obviously not.

It's like when people use terms like 'anti-vax', 'alt-right', and a few others, and actually think they're real terms. No, they're a deliberate divisive ploy to make people out to be worse than they really are. But people hear those terms and copy-use them because mysteriously they have no idea they didn't originally think of those words themselves. They don't understand how they're falling for conflation.

He/Him, She/Her, ...is as insane as when these people then get 'covid' because they're jabbed against covid, then wear a mask because they think it helps. Please smack me in the face then kick me into the sun.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (26th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,971 times in 2,392 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It made me laugh, too. But we all have to find ways to separate ourselves from the reality of videos or gifs that seem amusing but almost certainly show people getting badly injured or worse. (I nearly posted a bunch of gifs showing people cutting down trees that then fell on their house, and then thought better of it because after a few seconds of smiling they just stopped being funny.)
    That's the anger release in a sublime way though, isn't it?

The sudden ridiculousness being exposed in a chaotic way, the release is that burst of laughter at the irony, the ludicrous nature of whatever problem/trigger/madness that common sense sees so clearly.

And of course they're not funny when looked at rationally for a 3D perspective, at least not if you're human. Perhaps thank the gift of the moment that lets you see you are above all this and none of it is real. That explosion of humour reminded you it's all madness.

=============================

Met a lady last week that asked me what I thought of Putin, my reply stunned her into an impersonation of a goldfish in a bowl, mouth opening and closing. She told me she thought he was the most evil man on the planet. It took some time to gently bring up the subject of propaganda and how we are bombarded by it all the time.

My anger was not with her, she was but a victim. The anger was for the dereliction of duty utterly rampant in the fourth estate.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Harmony (26th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Funny, I've trained myself not to use gender pronouns in respect of women and the obvious misogyny in the English language.
    Now they think I will pander to confused radical prejudice? I have to play the game of the communist agenda? I wonder when my time comes, how will I respond...
    With righteous indignation, or by virtue signaling the latest extreme leftist talking point?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (26th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3