+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CHINA REVOLUTION The Chinese are waking up!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default CHINA REVOLUTION The Chinese are waking up!

Let’s hope this leads to something good.

CHINA REVOLUTION
    The Chinese are waking up!

Unprecedented civil uprising is occurring in China. The CCP had locked citizens in their apartments, and welded the doors shut. Nobody could get out. When fire broke out in an apartment, the people couldn’t escape, as the doors were welded, and many burned alive - including children. “For your safety!”
    Many Chinese people starve to death from being shut in their homes, with barred doors - up to 90 days! No shopping for food allowed. No social contact allowed. No walks allowed. Total imprisonment. “For your safety!”
    Millions have been imprisoned in quarantine camps for months, no way out. Toddlers are being kidnapped from their parents, and locked up in camps. Millions suffer inside these small cabins, with only one tiny window, no social contact. “For your safety!”
    This extreme tyranny is - at last - igniting massive awakening and revolts in China. We have to understand that revolting in China is almost unheard of, as the population is so brainwashed. This has caused the CCP to push its limits to what kind of torture they can inflict onto their people... and they went too far.
    Western journalists from the China Show have been living in China for years, and know Chinas culture inside out. They state that nothing like this has EVER occurred in all of Chinas history. This is much greater than all protests in the past. It's a sign of something BIG!
    These local China experts explain how many unprecedented events are happening. For example, when people are arrested by Chinese police, the surrounding citizens usually step back, and allow it to happen, to save themselves. Now, to the surprise of these journalists, the crowd is fighting the police and military, and drag the detainees out of their hands. That’s unheard of in China.
    In the powerful documentary REVOLUTION (see below) you can see how the Chinese people rescue a man from the hands of the police. This shows a big shift, and a courage unheard of in China. Everybody has reached the point where they have nothing to lose, and rise up in power.

Short video

https://stopworldcontrol.com/china/
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (14th December 2022), BMJ (15th December 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th December 2022), DNA (14th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2022), fifi (15th December 2022), Franny (14th December 2022), gini (14th December 2022), Happyjak (14th December 2022), happyuk (14th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), ian33 (14th December 2022), Isserley (14th December 2022), Le Chat (14th December 2022), leavesoftrees (15th December 2022), Mari (14th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th December 2022), nzn (15th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (14th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), palehorse (15th December 2022), selinam (15th December 2022), Snoweagle (14th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2022), Suzi E (15th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022), xidaijena (15th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Default Re: CHINA REVOLUTION The Chinese are waking up!

That first paragraph made me feel physically sick.

As well as extremely angry....
    Last edited by Le Chat; 14th December 2022 at 13:12.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

avid (14th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2022), Franny (14th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), palehorse (15th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    That first paragraph made me feel physically sick.

As well as extremely angry....
    Yes I agree. I’ve seen lots of videos of the authorities welding doors and jamming doors shut with bars ect….

It’s bloody atrocious and has got to stop. Lost for words.

Viking
    Choose well.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (14th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2022), fifi (15th December 2022), Franny (14th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Le Chat (14th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), palehorse (15th December 2022), Snoweagle (14th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

Lightbulb Re: CHINA REVOLUTION The Chinese are waking up!

Study also:
    1. Major Leak Exposes 2 Million Members of the Chinese Communist Party ~ First Ever!
    2. Missing Women & Children In China
    3. Is China Dominating the Global Financial Markets...?
    4. Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)
    5. Turmoil in China!
    6. Eternal A.I. Dictatorship in China?
    7. Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real
    8. Disassociation in China
    9. Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China
    10. China Expands Weather Modification by 2 Million Square Miles
    11. Google Earth China 'The Pattern' and more a HAARP?
    12. U.S. National Emergency Declared Over China Threat
    13. Inside China's Surveillance State
    14. North Korean Defector Park Yeon-mi Exposes Kim Jong Un & China
    15. China Donated $1 Billion To Harvard University - Covert Cash! Why?
    16. China has Clinton's 33,000 missing emails
    17. China Spying in US
    18. Spyware installed by (?) Sends Android's Text, Msgs to China
    19. China just can't resist embedding spyware (It's worse - lots worse. See Post #32)
    20. China Ready to Hit Back at U.S. with Rare Earths
    21. Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?
    22. China Wants to Be First to Colonize the Moon and Mars
    23. Has China's 'Area 51' been found in the Gobi Desert?
    24. China's Lunar Rover Has Encountered Strange 'Black Goo' On Dark Side Of The Moon
    25. US Warns Staff in China: Beware of Unusual Sounds
    26. Exclusive: Leaked Docs Expose China’s Secret Internet Troll Operations Amid CCP Virus Pandemic!
    27. China Censors PewDiePie (Having 101 Million Subs) For Criticizing Communist Regime
    28. Should we be afraid of China...?
    29. China spying and cyberwarfare
    30. News in China after the protests
    • 130 more China Project Avalon Forum Threads here
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2022 at 15:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2022), fifi (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Lunesoleil (15th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), onawah (14th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), palehorse (15th December 2022), Snoweagle (14th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022), xidaijena (15th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I have no sympathy at all for the Chinese people.

LET THEM SUFFER!

They need to "man up" and organise themselves, NON-DIGITALLY, and start kicking some arse.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Let’s hope this leads to something good.

CHINA REVOLUTION
    The Chinese are waking up!

Unprecedented civil uprising is occurring in China. The CCP had locked citizens in their apartments, and welded the doors shut. Nobody could get out. When fire broke out in an apartment, the people couldn’t escape, as the doors were welded, and many burned alive - including children. “For your safety!”
    Many Chinese people starve to death from being shut in their homes, with barred doors - up to 90 days! No shopping for food allowed. No social contact allowed. No walks allowed. Total imprisonment. “For your safety!”
    Millions have been imprisoned in quarantine camps for months, no way out. Toddlers are being kidnapped from their parents, and locked up in camps. Millions suffer inside these small cabins, with only one tiny window, no social contact. “For your safety!”
    This extreme tyranny is - at last - igniting massive awakening and revolts in China. We have to understand that revolting in China is almost unheard of, as the population is so brainwashed. This has caused the CCP to push its limits to what kind of torture they can inflict onto their people... and they went too far.
    Western journalists from the China Show have been living in China for years, and know Chinas culture inside out. They state that nothing like this has EVER occurred in all of Chinas history. This is much greater than all protests in the past. It's a sign of something BIG!
    These local China experts explain how many unprecedented events are happening. For example, when people are arrested by Chinese police, the surrounding citizens usually step back, and allow it to happen, to save themselves. Now, to the surprise of these journalists, the crowd is fighting the police and military, and drag the detainees out of their hands. That’s unheard of in China.
    In the powerful documentary REVOLUTION (see below) you can see how the Chinese people rescue a man from the hands of the police. This shows a big shift, and a courage unheard of in China. Everybody has reached the point where they have nothing to lose, and rise up in power.

Short video

https://stopworldcontrol.com/china/
    This video in the opening post is now two weeks old, and the CCP has loosened Covid requirements in China as a result of these protests.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), selinam (15th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022), xidaijena (15th December 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

I will check this video when I have time today.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), pounamuknight (15th December 2022), Tigger (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

LET THEM SUFFER!

They need to "man up" and organise themselves, NON-DIGITALLY, and start kicking some arse.

You should try to put yourself in their shoes to feel their drama.

What the Chinese people has to do with that? It is like saying Jew people were responsible for what happened, it is like saying Covaids is killing people (not the vaccine). c'mon.

many many did as you suggested "man up", the luck ones could walk away from there alive and now they live some other countries, but the majority just can't, it is a ****ed up situation, when you show your anger you end up dead.

I lived there for months and people are scared for what not only the CCP can do if they step out of the line, because XI and his gangs controls part of China (not entirely), there is autonomous regions in China with their own governing body, and they do not respond to Beijing and Beijing do not engage with them either.

Just saying, it is not like in the western, China is huge and complex country, and there is more than one criminal communist party in power (they are all fighting for power). XI is the mainstream governing body in China.

They have clans in China and some of these clans are very powerful and they controls their own specific regions. By the way there are Chinese clans all around the world.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), Ewan (15th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Ioneo (15th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th December 2022), leavesoftrees (15th December 2022), Lunesoleil (15th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Unprecedented I would say, the Chinese must really be suffering abuse for them to turn on their government, the ones I have met do seem to be excessively concerned with compliance and doing everything the 'right way' - whereas us Celtic/Viking/Anglo Saxon lot are much more open to 'y what?' type attitudes, we dont simply accept things, we are 'Bolshie' and militant, social credit systems will never gain traction in western countries, I just cannot see it

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), Snoweagle (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

LET THEM SUFFER!

Snow eagle,

If you were born within the confines of China you would pretty much have the same mind set. Wherever you are your ‘mindset’ is governed by what has been fed to you during your life stream, and your reality has been created by you.

The Government governs your mentality, as much as they can, thus creating what they want. Occasionally we have someone that steps out of line and starts pushing the narrative to ‘think differently’ and then we have change.

Consciousness is a funny thing we have the power to create but until we know the rules we just go around in circles. Once we have the knowledge to create, that’s when the play changes.

Never wish anyone to suffer, what goes round comes around. We are all humans trying to understand why, how and where we go from here. Change your mind set and change your life.

I could go on…

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 15th December 2022 at 15:42.
    Choose well.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Harmony (16th December 2022), Ioneo (16th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th December 2022), Mercedes (15th December 2022), pabranno (15th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022), xidaijena (15th December 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

LET THEM SUFFER!

Snow eagle,

If you were born within the confines of China you would pretty much have the same mind set. Wherever you are your ‘mindset’ is governed by what has been fed to during your life stream and your reality has been created by you.

The Government governs your mentality, as much as they can, thus creating what they want. Occasionally we have someone that steps out of line and starts pushing the narrative to ‘think differently’ and then we have change.

Consciousness is a funny thing we have the power to create but until we know the rules we just go around in circles. Once we have the knowledge to create, that’s when the play changes.

Never wish anyone to suffer, what goes round comes around. We are all humans trying to understand why, how and where we go from here. Change your mind set and change your life.

I could go on…

Viking
    Well said.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I still say: I believe in the Greatest Creator, believe Karma and try my best to live every day.
    When I was so painful in the mental hospital, who could help me? NO ONE except the Greatest Creator and myself.
    There is no accident in the universe.
    I am trying my best to learn Lifechanyuan values and pray that I can go back to New Oasis for Life soon.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Ioneo (16th December 2022), Tigger (16th December 2022), Tyy1907 (15th December 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

Lightbulb Re: CHINA REVOLUTION The Chinese are waking up!

Let's simplify the China issue: ... "Communism" is the real FOREIGN entity ... it was not "invented" by the Chinese ... it was imported to serve a Global Dialectic.

CCP claiming the mass protests are "led by" or "controlled" or "manipulated" or "instigated" by foreigners is UTTERLY ridiculous ... and the CCP are total hypocrities as their whole existence has nothing to do with Ancient Traditions of The Chinese People!
    "Communism" is not a Chinese invention, period!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th December 2022 at 18:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2022), George (16th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022), Ioneo (16th December 2022), Snoweagle (15th December 2022), Tigger (16th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread