+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast

Thread: The Multipolar World Order (yes, it's coming)

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,291 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: The Multipolar World Order (yes, it's coming)

Putin reaffirmed that the North-South Transport Corridor is among Russia's top priorities

This multipolar megaproject was given a second wind following years of lackluster progress after emerging as Russia's only remaining outlet to the international economy as a result of this year's dramatic developments, which in turn accelerated that Eurasian Great Power's grand strategic convergence with Iran and India.

Conversations about Eurasian connectivity had hitherto been dominated by China's Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) and in particular its potential to pioneer more robust East-West integration. That all changed with the onset of Russia's special operation and the unprecedented sanctions that the US-led West imposed in response, which immediately rendered the Eurasian Land Bridge politically unviable. Nevertheless, Moscow's Greater Eurasian Partnership (GEP) continues, albeit with a North-South focus.

To that end, it's prioritized the eponymous North-South Transport Corridor (NSTC) between Iran and India, which had been stillborn for years prior. It was given a second wind after emerging as Russia's only remaining outlet to the international economy, however, which in turn accelerated its grand strategic convergence with Iran and India. Those three are now trying to create a third pole of influence in International Relations, which will revolutionize the global system upon their plans' completion.

It was therefore predictable in hindsight that President Putin reaffirmed that the NSTC remains among Russia's top priorities during his extended speech that he gave to the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects on Wednesday. He declared that

"We are also focusing on the North-South international transport corridor, with plans to expand the transport and logistics infrastructure towards the Caspian Sea.

"As early as next year, the Volga-Caspian Sea Shipping Canal will allow passage of vessels with a draft of no less than 4.5 metres, which will significantly expand Russia's routes to the countries in the Middle East and India."

As can be seen, the southern vector of Russia's GEP is more important than ever, especially since it enables Moscow to maintain balanced relations with Beijing instead of becoming disproportionately dependent on it if no alternatives like the NSTC existed.

To be clear, the Russian-Chinese Strategic Partnership remains strong in spite of the People's Republic actively exploring the parameters of a New Détente with Moscow's American nemesis, the details of which can be read here. President Putin even spent a lot of time elaborating on that neighboring Great Power's importance to his country's grand strategy, particularly with respect to further enhancing their comprehensive connectivity.

Nevertheless, he's also wise enough to preemptively avert the inevitable pitfalls inherent in becoming disproportionately dependent on it too, which explains the importance that he attaches to the NSTC. This grand strategic imperative is mutually beneficial for Iran and India as well, both of which share Russia's vision of breaking through the bi-multipolar impasse of the global systemic transition by collectively creating a third pole of influence to that end.

With that in mind, the US-led West's Mainstream Media and its sympathizers in the Indian intelligentsia who've speculated that the Russian-Indian Strategic Partnership is supposedly on the ropes after Prime Minister Modi's inability to travel to Moscow this year are indulging in nothing but wishful thinking. There's no way that India would ever abandon the Eurasian vector of its New Cold War balancing act, let alone by pulling out of the NSTC. All three parties remain fully committed to this game-changing project.

https://www.sott.net/article/475426-...top-priorities

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Alecs (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Ewan (19th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), kfm27917 (24th December 2022), michaelofwessex (31st December 2022), mojo (19th December 2022), pounamuknight (19th December 2022), rabbitcarrot (26th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (21st December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022), Violet3 (24th December 2022), wegge (19th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Please pardon this off topic note.

On the map notice the erroneous placement of
    the word England right on top of Ireland.
    Not very professional.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Anchor (19th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), mojo (19th December 2022), pounamuknight (19th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (21st December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Vicus (19th December 2022), wegge (19th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

The US is using Africa as a stepping stone against China

Washington’s multi-billion-dollar investment pledge only exists because African nations are needed to counter Beijing’s influence

Last week, the Biden administration hosted a summit of African leaders in Washington, DC. The meeting, the first of its kind in over a decade, aimed to increase US engagement on the continent with a view to countering China.

The US has become increasingly anxious about Beijing’s growing ties with African nations, accusing its rival of employing so-called ‘debt traps’ and other expansionist policies across the region. Accordingly, Washington now claims it will invest $55 billion across the continent in the next three years, although there is no indication as to where that money will come from.

The true goals of this effort are transparent, as illustrated by an AP headline that read “China casts long shadow over US-Africa Leaders Summit.” Washington’s message is summarized as “The US offers a better option to African partners.” If it wasn’t clear already, the US only has one thing in mind with its new-found love for Africans, and that is its own interest in countering China. Could it have cared less otherwise? Definitely not.

When the US takes an interest in your country, it will always frame itself as a messenger of the greater good and a representative of your ‘true’ interests. America has everything you want, everything you need, and you shouldn’t trust those other bad countries that you might be dealing with, because they definitely plan to use and abuse you. There’s been plenty of that on display at the China-Africa summit, even to the point that US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin accused China, groundlessly, of destabilizing the region.

But the truth is that there’s a fundamental reason why African nations have been engaging more with China in recent decades, and that’s not because China is more cunning and deceptive, but rather because America’s record on the continent speaks for itself. US actions are a mix of a legacy of total negligence, foreign intervention in the form of military action or sanctions, or worse, the total depletion of African economies in the 1980s and ’90s through programs led by the IMF which forced brutal neoliberal austerity regimes on many countries and severely lowered standards of living.

continue: https://www.rt.com/news/568474-us-africa-summit-china/

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), East Sun (19th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (19th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), kfm27917 (24th December 2022), mojo (19th December 2022), pounamuknight (19th December 2022), rabbitcarrot (26th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (21st December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,431 times in 5,646 posts

Hi all, I still feel that the U.S. is currently involved with Devolution in process. There are are few counter points that come to mind. I don't think it's just a Western influence that is corrupted but equally throughout other cultures including Eastern cultures. Also I truly believe that there has been a plan to take down the swamp and all that we see is to awaken the masses and show them the corruption. Patriots will never give up and are willing to make the great sacrifices.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2022), East Sun (19th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (24th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th December 2022), gini (26th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), Matthew (19th December 2022), Peace in Oz (24th December 2022), pounamuknight (22nd December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (21st December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,652 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...15189115740165

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (23rd December 2022), Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Franny (24th December 2022), gini (26th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), Peace in Oz (24th December 2022), pounamuknight (24th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (24th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022), wegge (24th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

If you think freedom will sprout elsewhere than in the west, I think you haven't been objectively watching what's going on. The G20 signed an agreement to let the WHO run the show during the next pandemic, including forcing the use of vaccine passports. All the nations I have heard of are pursuing the establishment of a central bank digital ID. Everyone seems to be on board with the centralized control of the population. My wife, a Russian, tells me that the city of Moscow is touting a program to turn it's citizens into cyborgs. China already is establishing a social credit digital monitoring system. India has already established biometric IDs for most of its citizens, under the auspices of a buddy of bill Gates.

So where is this freedom loving non-western world going to come from? Iran that's executing protestors for removing hijabs? From China that practices genocide against uigers or the falon gong? From Russia that invades and destroys it's neighbour for wanting to go it's own way? From North Korea which starves it's population whilst further developing nuclear weapons?

Show me the peaceful, freedom loving nations that are going to lead the world to harmony. You can't because they don't exist

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bald (7th January 2023), Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Docim369 (26th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), gini (26th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), kfm27917 (24th December 2022), Patient (6th January 2023), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), rabbitcarrot (26th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    My wife, a Russian, tells me that the city of Moscow is touting a program to turn it's citizens into cyborgs.
    Thanks — that got me interested (because I have to say it does seem a little hard to believe, to say the very least), and so I searched but failed to find a single reference, even in satire. Does your wife have anything that supports anything close to this, maybe on Russian social media?

From Russia that invades and destroys it's neighbour for wanting to go it's own way?
    I also have to say that if your wife also believes this, she's falling for a whole organized layer of crafted lies that are designed to misinform, propagandize and manipulate the opinion of good people. (And I'm quite sure your lovely wife is a good person. )

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (26th December 2022), Docim369 (26th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), gini (26th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), kfm27917 (24th December 2022), michaelofwessex (31st December 2022), palehorse (24th December 2022), Patient (6th January 2023), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (24th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022), Violet3 (25th December 2022), Yoda (24th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

This website is ALL about biometrics

https://www.biometricupdate.com/

In Thailand they already got the chip into the passport since 2020, what is coming now is the integration of the health status (vaccine status), their deadline is 2030. In Thailand more or less about 1/6 of the Thai population actually has a passport, they are coming for the Thai national ID.

In The Philippines they got 10 million people into the Digital ID, here is the article from the horse's mouth.
    https://www.philsys.gov.ph/a-major-m...hilids-issued/

https://www.biometricupdate.com/2020...tric-passports

Another thing I can report first hand because it happened to me, my SIM card was cancelled a little while ago, for no reason and then I heard someone with the same problem, and then another one, the thing is my SIM card had no biometric data attached to it, for what I know now they started doing it since around end of 2020, if you don't update your data with the SIM provider, they shut you off (there was a deadline for that, sure I missed it ).
    There was reports as well they are doing it constantly in the south border with Malaysia, since i live in the south, I guess they are targeting this region, because I didn't hear anyone with the same issues in Bangkok or up north of the country.
    Last edited by palehorse; 24th December 2022 at 16:20.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alecs (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), gini (26th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th December 2022), Justplain (25th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), kfm27917 (24th December 2022), Patient (6th January 2023), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), Snoweagle (24th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022), Violet3 (25th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My wife, a Russian, tells me that the city of Moscow is touting a program to turn it's citizens into cyborgs.
    Thanks — that got me interested (because I have to say it does seem a little hard to believe, to say the very least), and so I searched but failed to find a single reference, even in satire. Does your wife have anything that supports anything close to this, maybe on Russian social media?

From Russia that invades and destroys it's neighbour for wanting to go it's own way?
    I also have to say that if your wife also believes this, she's falling for a whole organized layer of crafted lies that are designed to misinform, propagandize and manipulate the opinion of good people. (And I'm quite sure your lovely wife is a good person. )

Hi Bill,.apparently the Moscow city website has removed the transhumanist agenda post, however my wife found a couple of articles that refer to this program, which is called "Moscow Smart City 2030" (it's in Russian Cyrillic of course). The bloggers are saying that the Moscow 2030 agenda is posted on the website of the mayor of the city of Moscow, however we are currently unable to link to that site as well. Here are the articles that reference this program.

https://globalcio.ru/discussion/15793/

https://realnoevremya.ru/articles/17...pohi-kontrolya

Regarding Russia being the aggressor in the Ukraine, that's my conclusion, not my wife's. You talk of historical perspective, and this is a good point. In the thread on the Donbass War here on Avalon, I pointed out that Russia was using the old Soviet tactic of pulverizing the opposition with artillery before marching in. I gave video evidence from maripol of how the buildings were pock marked with shell holes. Now, some avalonians have Pooh Poohed my assertion here, saying the Ukrainians did it to themselves. I cannot express how absurd this assertion is. Anyway, if you want historical perspective in how Russia has used this technique before, just do a little research on the second Chechen war, see how Grozny was flattened with artillery. If you do a little more research you'll find that this war was started due to "terrorist bombings" of Russian apartment buildings. This was very likely a false flag because at the time Russian news reported that FSB agents with explosives had been caught in similar buildings at the same time, and were released due to whom they worked for.

Like I've said all along,the Russian government is leading that nation into transhumanist hell and is using old Soviet methods to dominate the Ukraine. You can think whatever you like, but you won't convince me otherwise.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alecs (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), gini (26th December 2022), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), Reinhard (26th December 2022), shaberon (26th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,521 times in 4,011 posts

In the thread on the Donbass War here on Avalon, I pointed out that Russia was using the old Soviet tactic of pulverizing the opposition with artillery before marching in. I gave video evidence from maripol of how the buildings were pock marked with shell holes.

Ukranian cannons are parked in houses. They get demolished by better Russian ones.

Quote Like I've said all along,the Russian government is leading that nation into transhumanist hell and is using old Soviet methods to dominate the Ukraine. You can think whatever you like, but you won't convince me otherwise.

Swedish. The Swedish Empire had already demonstrated the supremacy of cannon on the field of battle--hence her "strength through neutrality".

This sounds like a firmly-held belief. I am not sure it reflects the opinion in the new Russian states. Or the old ones. It does sound like a pre-conceived notion we are already familiar with. I will keep my eyes open, but, usually there doesn't seem to be anything of it other than doublespeak.

This is a bit like putting laws against Christians charging interest. Jews naturally occupy the banking sector. Laws against Russian commerce make larger nations fill the void. I would have said such a multi-polarity was inevitable, but who would predict something like this would start rushing along due to some backfiring stupid policies?

It is odd because it is nearly the same thing Viktor Bout said--"cultural suicide" is taking place here. I can easily see what we might call "issues of under-development". So I tend to agree something like that is already true here.

It is not particularly unusual for a city to post a framework of its possible plans. Threat level on that one is somewhat low.

To attempt to end these Roman Dark Ages one more time, Humanism is the name for the "break" of Greek from western Europe in the 600s, later attempting to return with the Paleologues, Gemisthos Plethon, etc., but only truly remaining in Greek-fluent areas.

Humanism is combined with the Christian religious practice Hesychasm:

Nevertheless, the two spiritual and theological
    movements of the 14th century, namely hesychasm and humanism, had some
    bearing on artistic development during the so-called Palaeologan renaissance.

And so even though the Humanism of the "Renaissance" in western Europe was also driven out, the sphere moved the other way:

Zoe Palaiologina (Medieval Greek: Ζωή Παλαιολογίνα), whose name was later changed to Sophia Palaiologina (Russian: София Фоминична Палеолог; ca. 1449 – 7 April 1503), was a Byzantine princess, member of the Imperial Palaiologos family, and Grand Princess of Moscow as the second wife of Grand Prince Ivan III.

Humanism is the very name of the thing the "collective west" has driven away and attacked since the early days of recorded history.

"Zone B" may change, overnight, and decide to purge itself. Right now I am going to guess that Humanism still has enough followers to gain a voice.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), gini (26th December 2022), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), Reinhard (26th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022), wegge (26th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Regarding Moscow and a transhumanist agenda, Matthew Ehret made some interesting points in part 3 of his trilogy „Clash of the two Americas.“

He talks about some key players of a Russian deep state, one of them being the Moscow Mayor, another the Russia Today boss, along with some pharma players. In a Yin Yang plot twist, it seems that in Russia (and China) local governments and states were fully onboard with draconian Covid measures, and had to be countered by the central government. Contrary to the US, where some states refused the centralist government.

Coming back to Cyborgs in Moscow, it seems possible that a Schwab-loving mayor would try to further this agenda, but it’s not necessarily the whole of Russia doing so.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), chrifri (5th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), gini (26th December 2022), michaelofwessex (31st December 2022), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), Reinhard (26th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022), The KMan (5th March 2023), Tigger (26th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Geopolitical analysis looks at the world from a wide perspective, bypassing the mostly inaccurate and bias details in Youtube and social medias. This is what should be done because these platforms have been used by evil forces for psychological operations and they have been very successful. The human brain is more adapted to perceiving personalities and less to viewing the world in the wider political and historical perspectives. Therefore by bombarding people with the perception that Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein as evil dictators and equating the nations and civilizations with their images worked very well and the audience has no sympathy for the suffering of the people after their destruction. On the other hand if we view what Libya under the leadership of Gaddafi had done for its people and Africa, or how prosperous and stable Iraq was from this wider angle, the assessment cannot deviate from the truth by much.

The key geopolitical analysis must focus on uni-polarity vs multi-polarity. Those who espouse the former is leading the world to dystopia under absolute totalitarian technocracy. Those who defend the latter is also defending natural development and freedom, and they are not coincidentally the ancient civilizations represented by the China, Russia, the Muslim countries and Africa and South America.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

END OF UNIPOLARITY

''Attempts to create a unipolar world have acquired an absolutely ugly configuration in recent times and they are absolutely unacceptable for the overwhelming majority of states on this planet'' ~ Vladimir Putin (Source)

Putin speaks out as a voice of reason and truth against the Empire of Lies.

''The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignisation is in their interest. This explains their aggression towards independent states, traditional values and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies and technological development centres they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.

In certain countries, the ruling elites voluntarily agree to do this, voluntarily agree to become vassals; others are bribed or intimidated. And if this does not work, they destroy entire states, leaving behind humanitarian disasters, devastation, ruins, millions of wrecked and mangled human lives, terrorist enclaves, social disaster zones, protectorates, colonies and semi-colonies. They don't care. All they care about is their own benefit.[...]

[...]I want to underscore again that their insatiability and determination to preserve their unfettered dominance are the real causes of the hybrid war that the collective West is waging against Russia. They do not want us to be free; they want us to be a colony. They do not want equal cooperation; they want to loot. They do not want to see us a free society, but a mass of soulless slaves.'' ~ Vladimir Putin (Source)

The Russian president has an alternative future in sight, in which nobody on Earth will be considered a second-rate player and all nations are equal and sovereign.

Around this strengthened leadership, Russia is building new geopolitical configurations and balances of power in various regions of the world - from Central Europe, Transcaucasia to West and Central Africa. Over a dozen countries have now applied to join BRICS, including Saudi-Arabia, Algeria, Iran and Argentina. A new reality is taking shape: the uni-polar world is irretrievably receding into the past and a multi-polar world is being born.

continue: https://www.sott.net/article/475658-...the-Transition

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), Peace in Oz (27th December 2022), pounamuknight (26th December 2022), Reinhard (4th January 2023), ronny (27th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022), The KMan (6th March 2023), wegge (27th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/s...78823014354949

https://twitter.com/ANoroozee/status...14977788379139

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Peace in Oz (1st January 2023), pounamuknight (5th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Matthew Ehret (whose website is https://canadianpatriot.org)
    Matthew Ehret, who is presented as the star of this video, idolizes Putin (for example in this article). I find this disturbing, as Putin has proven himself to be a murderous tyrant. If he wanted to help the Russian minority in Ukraine, he could have offered them Russian citizenship. The current invasion of Ukraine obviously hurts pro-Russian Ukrainians (and other Ukrainians and Russians) more than it helps.

Ehret seems optimistic about the coming multipolar world and that big countries other than the US seem to be genuinely interested in benefiting and cooperating with smaller countries around the world. However, to me it seems more like networking among crooks—i.e. the heads of state and business—while the general population is forced into submission. In Congo, China operates the largest cobalt mines under horrendous conditions. It's modern-day slavery to put batteries into phones, cars, etc. China also exports its surveillance state model and technology across Africa, enabling local rulers to emulate China's authoritarianism.

Praising international figureheads coming together seems to me like praising Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, or the CFR. Although the latter are strongly influenced by the US and the new multipolar world seems more diverse, it's all a convergence of megalomaniacs.

In the end, many feuds between powerful countries seem like a show to me, meant to distract the public.

Anthony Sutton wrote in The Best Enemy Money Can Buy that "there is no such thing as Soviet technology. Almost all—perhaps 90-95 percent—came directly or indirectly from the United States and its allies. In effect, the United States and the NATO countries have built the Soviet Union. Its industrial and its military capabilities. This massive construction job has taken 50 years. Since the Revolution in 1917. It has been carried out through trade and the sale of plants, equipment, and technical assistance."

In "From a China Traveler", published by the New York Times in 1973, David Rockefeller expressed his sincere admiration for the compelling force of Chinese politics. I can't believe that US politicians and businessmen built up China the way they did without either working with them behind the scenes or having some failsafe mechanism to shut down China when it's convenient. Why would they risk building up a foreign state and thus endangering their own hegemony? My money is on "it's all a big show, and there's some sort of cooperation behind the scenes".

Also during the CoViD plandemic there was lots of cooperation between China, the US, many other countries, and globalist organizations such as the WEF or the UN. At the end of the day, I see authoritarians in virtually every country. They might not agree on everything, but they do seem to agree on their intent to rule in an authoritarian way. The more they cooperate, the more they constitute a power cartel that might eventually turn into some globalized system, whether it's via US hegemony or via a multipolar world. The essential war of our times, in my eyes, is not some countries against other countries, but a tiny class of authoritarians in politics and business against the masses of the people.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bald (7th January 2023), Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), haroldsails (5th January 2023), Hym (4th January 2023), pounamuknight (5th January 2023), shaberon (5th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Wind (10th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 times in 109 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    I find this disturbing, as Putin has proven himself to be a murderous tyrant. If he wanted to help the Russian minority in Ukraine, he could have offered them Russian citizenship
    Source: La Russophobe Seriously?! Why not just HateRussia.com

Just a reminder
    Quote Russophobe - noun. (From Russian and other Greek φόβος - fear)

A person with a biased, suspicious, hostile, hostile attitude towards the Russian people, Russia, Russian language, Russian culture and history, within a specific direction in ethnophobia.

wikipedia
    My definition of La Russophobe: Operation Mockingbird 7.0 cutout

Last defining word of La Russophobe goes to the witty Anatoly Karlin

Quote La Russophobe is a hate blog run by a bigoted egomaniac. Its holier-than-thou sincerity goes hand in hand with a slanderous campaign against other Russia watchers who don’t toe its party line, making La Russophobe its own best parody.

Many of the commentators it attracts are even more deranged, not to mention morbidly entertaining (like the artworks of Damien Hirst). If you’re forced to sink so low to vilify Russia, then it can’t be that bad, now can it?
    Oh yeah, about the "if Putin wanted to help them, just give them Russian citizenship" thing

Russia did

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

avid (5th January 2023), Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (6th January 2023), shaberon (6th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (8th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    Source: La Russophobe Seriously?! Why not just HateRussia.com
    It's a lengthy, detailed article. You address none of the content, but only the name of the blog. That's an "ad hominem", which is almost at the bottom of the hierarchy of arguments. To quote you: Seriously?!

Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    Oh yeah, about the "if Putin wanted to help them, just give them Russian citizenship" thing

Russia did
    That's great. And then Putin ****ed up much of Ukraine and caused death and destruction beyond anything that the criminal regime in Kyiv had done.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), pounamuknight (5th January 2023), shaberon (6th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Cross posting from Bill here from the Putin thread:

A highly prescient Nexus Magazine article, published in 2017, 5 long years ago. (This is one of the 200 free articles presented in this thread: 200 free Nexus magazine articles from the last 14 years)

Who Is Vladimir Putin? Why Do the US Government and the Western Media Demonise Him?

https://projectavalon.net/Who_is_Vladimir_Putin.pdf

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (6th January 2023), Hym (6th January 2023), John'sKatya (29th January 2023), Miller (6th January 2023), pounamuknight (5th January 2023), shaberon (6th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (8th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Matthew Ehret (whose website is https://canadianpatriot.org)
    Matthew Ehret, who is presented as the star of this video, idolizes Putin (for example in this article). I find this disturbing, as Putin has proven himself to be a murderous tyrant. If he wanted to help the Russian minority in Ukraine, he could have offered them Russian citizenship. The current invasion of Ukraine obviously hurts pro-Russian Ukrainians (and other Ukrainians and Russians) more than it helps.

Ehret seems optimistic about the coming multipolar world and that big countries other than the US seem to be genuinely interested in benefiting and cooperating with smaller countries around the world. However, to me it seems more like networking among crooks—i.e. the heads of state and business—while the general population is forced into submission. In Congo, China operates the largest cobalt mines under horrendous conditions. It's modern-day slavery to put batteries into phones, cars, etc. China also exports its surveillance state model and technology across Africa, enabling local rulers to emulate China's authoritarianism.

Praising international figureheads coming together seems to me like praising Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, or the CFR. Although the latter are strongly influenced by the US and the new multipolar world seems more diverse, it's all a convergence of megalomaniacs.

In the end, many feuds between powerful countries seem like a show to me, meant to distract the public.

Anthony Sutton wrote in The Best Enemy Money Can Buy that "there is no such thing as Soviet technology. Almost all—perhaps 90-95 percent—came directly or indirectly from the United States and its allies. In effect, the United States and the NATO countries have built the Soviet Union. Its industrial and its military capabilities. This massive construction job has taken 50 years. Since the Revolution in 1917. It has been carried out through trade and the sale of plants, equipment, and technical assistance."

In "From a China Traveler", published by the New York Times in 1973, David Rockefeller expressed his sincere admiration for the compelling force of Chinese politics. I can't believe that US politicians and businessmen built up China the way they did without either working with them behind the scenes or having some failsafe mechanism to shut down China when it's convenient. Why would they risk building up a foreign state and thus endangering their own hegemony? My money is on "it's all a big show, and there's some sort of cooperation behind the scenes".

Also during the CoViD plandemic there was lots of cooperation between China, the US, many other countries, and globalist organizations such as the WEF or the UN. At the end of the day, I see authoritarians in virtually every country. They might not agree on everything, but they do seem to agree on their intent to rule in an authoritarian way. The more they cooperate, the more they constitute a power cartel that might eventually turn into some globalized system, whether it's via US hegemony or via a multipolar world. The essential war of our times, in my eyes, is not some countries against other countries, but a tiny class of authoritarians in politics and business against the masses of the people.
    Hi Christian, i have a few questions i would like to ask, several and it would take a long while to go through all of that, very likely several long posts

But before any of that happens, i would like to ask just one question, and this one, to be honest, is meant to asses how much do you actually know (vs what you have read or being told and that you accepted as truth and point of view)

Here you go:

Why do you think Boris Yeltsin pointed the finger at Vladimir Putin to be the next president of Russia and what were the implications for modern democratic 'New Russia' when a 'democratic' leader basically skipped democracy to single-handedly select a candidate like Putin, which went against the US desires and plans for 'New Russia'?

NOTE: Consider that Yeltsin was bought & placed as president of 'democratic Russia' by the US back then, and he was meant to do the bidding of the US as far as Russia's future

Depending on this, very honestly, we may have an interesting conversation, or not have one at all

I'm asking basically because of this statement you made

Quote If he wanted to help the Russian minority in Ukraine, he could have offered them Russian citizenship
    Which when you were told he did, then you skewed it to say something meaningless like this

Quote That's great. And then Putin ****ed up much of Ukraine and caused death and destruction beyond anything that the criminal regime in Kyiv had done
    When you could have easily said "Oh, i did not know he had offered them Russian nationality and now i have read about it and i was wrong"

I mean, the answer was clear and direct, he did offered Russian nationality, you were wrong. So this to me implies you have not read much about the actual state of things but instead have just been reading or letting someone else tell you what you should think or how you should see this issue with Ukraine

Honestly, you were wrong, why not just accept it instead of name calling? That's on your pyramid, and to make it worse, you called Putin a murderous tyrant but you provided only a link to backup your claims?

Here's how it should have been done:

You posted a link, someone replied and say the source is not serious or valid because of xxx reasons
    You provide a counter-response that shows evidence of why the source should be considered serious and valid

You did not do that. So now it puts you in a position in which it may seem like you are not well informed or have a way to backup your statements, since you chose to instead derail into a separate argument about "ad-honimem" and distance the conversation away from the main point made by pounamuknight, which is that the source is not serious and valid since it is 100% biased and directed by hate

So maybe i should rephrase that pounamuknight observation into a question of my own

Why do you think the Russophobe website should be considered serious and valid?

Thanks for reading. I may not be able to answer in a day or two or more, but i will definitely come back to check and answer as soon as i can

Last edited by Mashika; 6th January 2023 at 02:55.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bald (7th January 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), Ewan (6th January 2023), Hym (6th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), pounamuknight (7th January 2023), shaberon (6th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Tintin (6th January 2023), Vicus (8th January 2023), wegge (14th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...95995340791808

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2023), pounamuknight (7th January 2023), shaberon (8th January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (8th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast