+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 5 15 24 LastLast

Thread: The Multipolar World Order (yes, it's coming)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: The Multipolar World Order (yes, it's coming)

To Mashika, and others following this thread...

I do thank you sincerely Mashika, for breaking down what you note, are ridiculous things that Americans live through. The things that you noted DO happen in America.. Most in the more heavily populated areas however... It does not happen in all states, and all regions of those states... Truly those things are blown up to appear as if the entire country is constantly living in a warzone... It is not...

But you went on to suggest that other nations also have some ridiculous things that happen there as well, and for that I applaud you. No country is perfect, and as you suggested, most really do not notice how absurd things are until they leave their home and travel elsewhere. I have not traveled much but just by meeting and exchanging with others, I cannot help but note that the world is extremely different, region to region..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me post this for those who are unaware what "Freedom" Americans are actually celebrating... Because I believe some are confusing language here.,, Both in using the word "Freedom" and what Americans believe...

We are actually celebrating the "freedom" from the rule of the monarchy in Great Britain...

In the signing of the Declaration of Independence, on July 4th, 1776, By issuing the Declaration of Independence, adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, the 13 American colonies severed their political connections to Great Britain. The Declaration summarized the colonists’ motivations for seeking independence. By declaring themselves an independent nation, the American colonists were able to confirm an official alliance with the Government of France and obtain French assistance in the war against Great Britain.

We celebrate the "freedom" of being a group of 13 colonies influenced by Britain rule... And at which point, became our own independant nation. And with that came new responsibilities to the nation, in which we gave up some personal freedoms to the new governing body, that at the time, represented a wish among the people to rule themselves. It has since gotten out of hand drastically, as every nation has. That "Freedom" means we make our own decisions, or at least those people elected do, rather than an outside monarchy, or government.

True the choices and laws they make (in most cases) are ridiculous, and we need some extreme changes, but we are not talking about who is free to walk their dog on the sidewalk... But more the overall freedom of being a standalone nation. In other instances, I believe the word is being used in most cases, out of context.

Sadly we will always be living in a multipolar world, so long as one individual believes they have the right to rule over another, or to dictate to them what they can or cannot do, or whether or not they owe someone else, merely for living on this planet.... Like you suggested paying for water... When it is freely available on the planet. Paying for food, when we can grow it. (If you choose not to grow it yourself that's different)

Just for Masika...

This place is a mere few miles from my home (Within 3 miles), we too have water sources as you suggest... The international media just doesn't cover what we call "Local" stories in America, unless they're "Tragic" or can have an impact on a world stage to give an "illusion" of America that they want to promote. My area is very unique...

Yes we do have major property restrictions... Fire guidelines, digging restrictions, and water restrictions. Why do we vote for such things? Well, we live in fire country, we are at the top of the state where trees thrive, and fires go wild in the canyons. Surely you have seen them in the news, or here on Avalon...

Our water supply is the water supply for the growing fields in the valley and the major water supplier for all of Southern California, so our dams, and their health, falls upon our shoulders... We conserve and keep it clean for the well being of everyone in the state.

We are required to create space around our homes to prevent fire spread.... We are required to get permits and inspections as I live in a historic town. Most buildings are extremely old. One spark and town itself would have to be rebuilt. They check such things... They make sure wiring is up to code, fire extinguishers are available, fire alarms work, etc.

We cannot dig, as many mines reside underfoot, and we could cause a collapse should we do so... More recently we had a collapse in a local town water treatment facility, as a sinkhole appeared...

New building is regulated to protect against fire spread, and wiring does become an issue when people drag defunct trailers onto properties to "Live freely" and they short out and cause fires. or older homes are rebuilt without updating old wiring... It is to the point where they are out of control in the charges they charge, but most of it, is useful, when people are held accountable to their community, in order to protect said community.

I live in a historic town, they do regulate what you build upon it, as they want to keep the feel of the area. And most places do the same... But this is my area, my city, county, and state, all areas have their own guidelines. It isn't all one cookie cutter rule... Nothing is here in America, unless it is a FEDERAL regulation.

We do not face the same police brutality issues in my area. I am not suggesting they do not exist, I am suggesting I want people to know this is not an issue that you find everywhere in America. You are only seeing extreme areas. There are more "Gentle areas" in America than the media suggests.

I just wanted to try to clarify my experiences having lived here my entire life. But no where in the world is there perfection sadly... We have yet to get our act together.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th January 2023 at 21:20.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), Miller (16th January 2023), Orph (16th January 2023), Peace in Oz (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (15th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), RunningDeer (16th January 2023), shaberon (16th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,042 times in 911 posts

Thanks Denise for your detailed response. You covered a lot of what i should have written about, thus the reasons for there being some regulations and codes in our communities.

I should have noted the difference between common sense codes and regulations, as the contrast to the punitive fee structures and the unnecessary regulations that prohibit builders from sometimes even entering into the businesses, especially in construction.

Almost every single code or regulation, in contrast to the excess in fees used by jurisdictions to cover their own excesses, waste and graft, is there for very good reasons. We do it right, always. In fact, cutting corners wastes time.

I am such a stickler for always doing it right, especially those hidden things only a craftsman would know, that after the massive damage done by an earthquake in L.A. I was probably the first builder, maybe the only one, who was ever asked by inspectors to video record my work and bring that in for inspection, the inspectors being so busy and them knowing me personally. I had always taken stills of every level of my work anyway, my form of insurance, so it wasn't a stretch for me.

The costs of covering insurance, workman's compensation, along with local and state taxes are added to the burden of just getting on the job site. You can see why the removal of excess fees and overregulation, while always sticking to all of the common sense building codes, creates a healthier society. The difference from state to state and even county to county within a singular state is often dramatic. The buildings are built to the same quality, the same safety guidelines, but the amount of building varies a great deal from area to area, depending upon the amount of graft and political thievery going on in each area.

The interesting difference between one state and the other was one I found refreshing, like getting a B general license in one highly regulated state and a GB in another relatively smaller state. Because so many people were unnecessarily dying from CO/carbon monoxide poisoning in the smaller, GB state they added a 5th section to the GC testing to prevent those not licensed to install gas/propane lines and appliances from ever doing that work, thus preventing a fair amount of deaths, even as a few home owners and some builders and repairmen still do what they should not, a proof borne by my family almost dying from a promised, but missed, never done, safety check that was not performed before we moved into a rental when we first arrived here. I still have the 3 red tags, with pictures, condemning the trailer, from that near death experience.

It may sound odd and maybe a waste of time to some, but while in the union I took classes outside of my expertise, not only to be safe, but more so to know about why I needed much more training to do such work, and thus why I always deferred to those who were safe, experienced and appropriately skilled in those crafts.

I quickly understood why there were some, not a lot, of excellent, highly skilled contractors in the film industry because the amount of time it takes out of the week to work at your independent career, while also dealing with the bureaucracy, the "Red Tape", was removed when you get a weekly check and someone else was dealing with paperwork and liability, even as a union leader on sets and builds there is liability for being unsafe and not taking care of your crew safety.

That is until the union reality sets in, and you end up in another world, a highly dishonest one, where the price of admission runs against all you may have done correctly while being independent. Too bad the union is so screwed up, making the effort to deal with unhealthy union enforced mandates, pay/favor/bend over, silence-to play career advancement realities stark excesses, the real tax on working men and women's lives. These are often people, highly skilled and moral, caring, ass-kicking workers, who just want to work.

Even in this case the union I see as the biggest responsible agent in the death and injury that some of us union members warned about before the filming of Rust. When productions know a union to be weak, they exploit the conditions and the workers often suffer, and in cases like the beautiful Halyna's case, die. There are necessary conditions, lacks, and then there are excesses, and productions ALWAYS exploit at least one of them.

Caught between bureaucracy and a frickn' union really makes a lot of people gain another sense of being aware. I see it as another necessary step in healing the small corruptions that affect the bigger ones, and ultimately understanding that having a multipolar world is healthy for all involved.

Since when, in the history of this world, outside of some small communities, has a one world governance ever been good for humanity? Don't let the definition pass by as a good thing, without it being noticed as the snake oil it is, especially when that little beeyawtch of a singular world order has envenomated the crap it just convinced millions to take !!!

If we are assuming that having a unipolar world is a good thing, I would contend that someone selling the koolaid is already trippin'.... and dropping acid in a world with 2 poles that are dancing this fast is very unhealthy. I tell myself to Let go of my assumptions and regain my balance....to Dance a little myself..

Going away from such a nepotistic working environment, inhumane on some levels, makes dealing with almost any bureaucracy, laden with any level of overkill, seem less of a burden....perspectives being so relative to the discussion. I could put up an ad in a statewide newspaper here and get 2 or 3 times more the number of detailed complaints from ex union members than there are present members in the union itself....That would be fun....in a surprising way to the public, but only if all of the comments were vetted, checked out and honest. FOIA'ing that would be cool, but the number of honest lawyers not connected to the corruption in this state is too small to ask more than 20 times trying to find one.

Ex film union members sometimes call up each other to congratulate them on not being in the back stabbers union anymore. Really. It is a common thing here. It's a natural and organic support system that moves on, every now and then recognizing the healthy absence of rancor, of complaints, and threats to your career. It's seeing some still in the union going out of their way to say they'd work with me, anytime and anywhere, which gives me the warm and fuzzies....The reaching out that sadly reeks of a painful hurt they're still dealing with, but it's one they can remove...if they were actually UNITED, not controlled.....as if they were actually in a UNION.
    Last edited by Hym; 17th January 2023 at 00:45.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (18th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), Miller (16th January 2023), Orph (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), RunningDeer (16th January 2023), shaberon (16th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,520 times in 4,010 posts

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)
    Namely, the big picture is that there is a struggle between 2 factions in the West over who will rule the world and control capital.

1. The old European banking cartel, the E.U.and their stooges ( WEF, Soros, Christine lagarde etc) who are engineering that the centre of control is to be the United Nations. By extension thiey mean to break up the United States and subjugate them.

2. The Federal Reserve (a private bank) backed by powerful U.S banks e.g. JP Morgon et al, DO NOT want to submit to the Davos group ( Jamie Dimon did not attend Davos).

This is roughly correct. For 1, generally Bank of International Settlements, and Democratic Party; 2 more represented by the Republican.

In New York there was also rivalry between "Old Money" (such as Morgan) and "New Money" (such as the Astors).

Keeping in mind that Black Rock announced "Great Reset" in September 2019 at Jackson Hole, Wyoming--this was before Covid was even a rumor. As soon it was a "rumor", we saw that English business people already knew it was a "deadly epidemic" and used no-compete agreements to order medical supplies from China. Currently, this same company, Black Rock, is intending to own much of Ukraine, and, from an article by Engdahl:

Fink delivered the new agenda for capital investing. He declared that Blackrock will exit certain high-carbon investments such as coal, the largest source of electricity for the USA and many other countries. He added that Blackrock would screen new investment in oil, gas and coal to determine their adherence to the UN Agenda 2030 “sustainability.”

Fink made clear the world’s largest fund would begin to disinvest in oil, gas and coal.

Fink was also able to get four new board members in ExxonMobil committed to end the company’s oil and gas business.

With that fateful January 2020 CEO letter, Larry Fink set in motion a colossal disinvestment in the trillion-dollar global oil and gas sector. Notably, that same year BlackRock’s Fink was named to the Board of Trustees of Klaus Schwab’s dystopian World Economic Forum, the corporate and political nexus of the Zero Carbon UN Agenda 2030. In June 2019, the World Economic Forum and the United Nations signed a strategic partnership framework to accelerate the implementation of the 2030 Agenda.

We see the consequences, a likely "de-industrialization" of Germany, which, ironically strengthens Russia who has no need to submit to these Capitalists. If they had not dug their way out some years ago, chances are this would be happening there too.

Engdahl thinks it is an attack by Finance against Energy.

Here in the U. S., we do indeed have a different kind of criminal, which is almost the same, but seeks specifically the benefit of American billionaires and the U. S. military as a more dominant force than the U. N.

The, I suppose, abuse of the Monroe Doctrine has largely contributed to unrest in Central and South America, and so the "harvest" of Latins into the U. S. is not a natural occurrence but a manipulation. For example, I have a Guatemalan exclave, because our cotton mills were shuttered and the companies offshored to Guatemala. After conditions there deteriorated, then, the Guatemalans were inspired to move here to try to get into anything that might be left. By this point we are a de facto colony of Spain. In most countries, streams of illegal immigration like this would not be tolerated, so again there is a type of internal manipulation going on here.

I can imagine leaving Guatemala when you are fourteen, getting a degree in the U. S., and then a job in India.

I was impressed the other day, I looked at a set of new knives that were decent quality, by a German-sounding manufacturer, and "Made in India". Quite far from "cheap flimsy junk" you might expect from them. Of course, a knife aficionado is not able to call anything "top grade" unless you have a pedigree going to Adam, but I would say they are at par with anything that at least a European would not laugh at.

Yes, the Yugo AK has a great reputation, as does their other equipment.

Does India limit the Germans' ability to run up a whole big private banking system? I don't know. There is such a thing in China, but it is small, tightly-regulated, and not owned by foreigners. From what I can tell, one can credit portions of Russian and Chinese law which exercise some protection of the populace from privatized vulture capitalism. It is easy to see how this is backwards from the principles at Davos gatherings.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Applesprig (16th January 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), Yoda (16th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    We are actually celebrating the "freedom" from the rule of the monarchy in Great Britain...

In the signing of the Declaration of Independence, on July 4th, 1776, By issuing the Declaration of Independence, adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, the 13 American colonies severed their political connections to Great Britain. The Declaration summarized the colonists’ motivations for seeking independence. By declaring themselves an independent nation, the American colonists were able to confirm an official alliance with the Government of France and obtain French assistance in the war against Great Britain.

More specifically, the main objection was that the Bank of England had managed to indebt the monarchy mainly through war, in turn from which was the imposition of ridiculous taxes on the colonists.

The colonies had already begun their own development before rebelling. It came boiling up after Benjamin Franklin told King George that in America, there were no poor houses, because unemployment was almost non-existent. This was effectively because the colonies were using their own locally-issued "scrips" instead of any kind of national currency.

In 1812, a British attack was defeated, based around the same reasons.

After the beginning of the London School of Economics, the national currency was effectively signed away by Woodrow Wilson.

It is like a Declaration of Dependence, or an unconditional surrender. Sounds a little strange, but the School has a Soft Kill theory, which joins forces with New York, and then there is a Hard Kill branch which more or less from Switzerland begets the Bolsheviks.

It is not hard to see how this would be intended to make Americans more pliable to an anti-Russian political stance in the long run.

One has lost the understanding of the Founding Fathers, which must have had something in common with certain persons in France and Russia, who were aware of the threatening nature inside London's financial system. It manages to directly attach itself to France as a direct consequence of the Revolution, and just takes a little longer to get its hands in the U. S.

At this point, our Secretary of the Treasury is a governor of the IMF, i. e. is a foreign agent.

I believe we can still say they Crown cannot just dictate a tax to us. Otherwise, there used to be a few simple things which everyone was taught, which it was believed that a new country would only work with an educated moral population. Most everything seems to have slipped away...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Yoda (16th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I'm already convinced that Russia and China (including Putin and Xi) have nothing to do with the WEF — if they ever had! But this report from TASS seems to add even more evidence that they're doing their own multipolar world thing:
    Russian, Chinese businessmen to skip 2023 World Economic Forum in Davos

None of business representatives from Russia and China would be in attendance at the 2023 World Economic Forum in Davos, which kicks off on Monday, the American business news agency Bloomberg reported.

According to the agency, "There are roughly 116 billionaires registered to attend this year’s event, 40% more than a decade ago. In addition to the absent Russians, there are none from China this year…"

"India, a consistently big presence in Davos in prior years, has 13 billionaires attending, including coal magnate-turned-diversified industrialist Gautam Adani, whose wealth soared by $44 billion last year," the agency reported.

"Americans, as usual, form the largest group, with 33 billionaires set to attend, including corporate titans who skipped last year’s event…," Bloomberg reported adding that 18 European billionaires had been registered to attend the World Economic Forum.

The 2023 World Economic Forum is hosted by Switzerland’s Davos between January 16 and 20.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), kudzy (16th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), Nasu (17th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), shaberon (18th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (16th January 2023), Violet3 (17th January 2023), Yoda (16th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,666 times in 8,595 posts

sorry for this (comedic?) intrusion but shows how some Meme'ers feel about the WEF

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...J7C18o9QjNl5Qw

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), Nasu (17th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), shaberon (18th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (16th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,289 times in 1,657 posts

That's what you get if don't like multipolar world

The World Economic Forum & the World Health Organization Are Elevating Themselves Above the World’s Governments
    Paul Craig Roberts

“In the last three years, the common people’s exclusion from what is still sold as a democratic process has reached a pinnacle.” — Peter Koenig

As former senior economist for the World Bank and the World Health Organization, Peter Koenig has inside information. He shares it with us here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/wef-wh...h-cult/5804177

First, ask yourself how Klaus Schwab’s organization, WEF, and Rockefeller, Bill Gates, and Big Pharma’s organization, WHO, got the word “world” in their name. The only organization on a world level is the United Nations. As it name implies, it is an organization of independent nations. The nations speak, not the world, much less a private organization like the WEF and a privately funded organization like WHO.

Globalists who speak in the name of the world have already pulled a fast one on us by appropriating a name that suggests that two private organizations speak for the world. Both of these organizations are in the process of acquiring this private authority over humanity. The WEF has been at it for 53 years, and the WHO since 1948 when it was founded by Rockefeller. In this current year, WHO has a big push underway to acquire authority over the health policies of every country. If WHO succeeds, this privately funded organization will be independent of governments and have no political accountability to people. The same organization who lied and deceived with its assurance that the Covid jab was “safe and effective” is grasping for the power to impose worldwide whatever diktat it wishes. Are you happy with this?

Both the WEF and WHO operate by inventing threats and controlling their explanations, such as human-caused global warming and pandemics, the solution to which is the centralization of power and erosion of national sovereignty and accountability to the people.

For 53 years WEF has worked diligently to create the image of itself as the top club to which to belong. They groom up-and-coming political, professional, and business leaders. An invitation to attend a meeting makes the recipient feel special. Those without invitations yearn for them. This works to create certainty about the rightness of the WEF agenda. Attendees hear addresses that they have no capability of challenging and accept the ideas as they come from big names. After 53 years of this, the WEF has a large and influential following.

WHO has gone further into becoming an official world government organization by being brought into the United Nations system. If WHO succeeds in getting control over every country’s health policy, it will be the end of independent science in medicine. Except for nuclear war, it is difficult to imagine a more disastrous development.

Imagine that you are a US Senator or a House committee chairman and you comprehend that these organizations’ agenda is to terminate national sovereignty. What can you do about it? If you begin speaking against them, exposing them, they use their vast network to cut off your political campaign contributions and to demonize you as a reactionary standing in the way of solutions to the world’s pressing problems.

The independence of people and countries has been moved far along the path to their demise.

Second, ask yourself how it can be that these two organizations that hyped the Covid narrative to the hilt can have any credibility now afterwards when every government’s official data show a massive increase in unexplained excess deaths following the Covid vaccination? It is the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are suddenly dying and developing illnesses. Doctors also report a surge in cancer and a drop in fertility following the vaccination campaign.

Thousands of medical scientists and doctors have concluded from the evidence that the mRNA vaccines are deadly to many and cause a wide range of serious and permanent health injuries to many more. Some of the most prestigious medical scientists and doctors in the world have called for the immediate halt to mRNA injections. Yet, the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the injections for infants, and many parents remain so ignorant that they participate in the murder and health injury of their own children.

It is an honest question to ask how such insouciant, gullible, and trusting people can withstand the WEF/WHO onslaught.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...s-governments/

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2023), Ewan (17th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), Nasu (17th January 2023), Orph (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), shaberon (18th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Violet3 (17th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2023), Ewan (18th January 2023), Hym (18th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Nasu (18th January 2023), Peace in Oz (18th January 2023), pounamuknight (17th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Rizotto (18th January 2023), ronny (20th January 2023), shaberon (18th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    WHO since 1948 when it was founded by Rockefeller. In this current year, WHO has a big push underway to acquire authority over the health policies of every country. If WHO succeeds, this privately funded organization will be independent of governments and have no political accountability to people. The same organization who lied and deceived with its assurance that the Covid jab was “safe and effective” is grasping for the power to impose worldwide whatever diktat it wishes. Are you happy with this?

Strangely, this seems to be one of the few things that the "world" was unanimous about, according to Wiki:

During the 1945 United Nations Conference on International Organization, Szeming Sze, a delegate from China, conferred with Norwegian and Brazilian delegates on creating an international health organization under the auspices of the new United Nations. After failing to get a resolution passed on the subject, Alger Hiss, the secretary general of the conference, recommended using a declaration to establish such an organization. Sze and other delegates lobbied and a declaration passed calling for an international conference on health. The use of the word "world", rather than "international", emphasized the truly global nature of what the organization was seeking to achieve. The constitution of the World Health Organization was signed by all 51 countries of the United Nations, and by 10 other countries, on 22 July 1946. It thus became the first specialized agency of the United Nations to which every member subscribed. Its constitution formally came into force on the first World Health Day on 7 April 1948, when it was ratified by the 26th member state.

International Sanitary Conferences were French in 1851 and exclusively European until the United States showed up in 1881. So there were long-term, cumulative international health projects which WHO absorbed.

The WHO relies on contributions from member states (both assessed and voluntary) and private donors for funding.

Since the late 20th century, the rise of new actors engaged in global health such as the World Bank, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and dozens of public-private partnerships for global health have weakened the WHO's role as a coordinator and policy leader in the field.

It sounds like "the world" "voted" for it, and pay taxes (assessments) to it.

I am not sure I want a "rule by medicine". Would that be Medi-ocracy?

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2023), Ewan (18th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Nasu (18th January 2023), Peace in Oz (18th January 2023), pounamuknight (18th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (18th January 2023), wegge (19th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

A good one-word summary of Africa's alignment.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/16473

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (18th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Ewan (19th January 2023), happyuk (18th January 2023), Jambo (18th January 2023), kudzy (18th January 2023), Mashika (18th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Nasu (18th January 2023), Peace in Oz (19th January 2023), pounamuknight (18th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), shaberon (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Tintin (19th January 2023), Vicus (18th January 2023), Violet3 (19th January 2023), wegge (19th January 2023), Yoda (18th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A good one-word summary of Africa's alignment.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/16473

That itself is a near-quote of an "Against Oligarchy" statement from an article by Batiushka on the futility of it all:

The West’s defeat in the Ukraine is simply the last nail in the coffin of the arrogant, ignorant, ethnocentric, colonialist, triumphalist and thoroughly corrupted West of the last 500 years and more.

What is clear, however, is that Russians want some things to remain from the past. The first thing is that they do not want any treacherous oligarchs/ aristocrats, but want a meritocratic elite that patriotically serves the nation rather than itself. They also want a fair social contract, greater equality between rich and poor, with a political system that is accountable and not corrupt, they want social justice, free education and healthcare, decent pensions, a working infrastructure and reasonable housing.

And that is the virtual opposite of Rick Thomas on Davos as pro-Oligarchy:

The WEF is the future world government, plain and simple. Schwab is already its first president, and arguably the unacknowledged and unofficial CEO of the world.

Though the WEF meets in Davos every year, it is actually headquartered in the tiny town of Cologny, outside of Geneva, 265 miles west.

...the WEF itself suggests that a globalised world is best managed by a self-selected coalition of multinational corporations, governments and civil society organisations, which it expresses through initiatives like the Great Reset and the Global Redesign.

Evidently, the WHO and WEF are both based around Geneva. The Bank of International Settlements is at Basel. From the responses:

“Swiss nation” which is the first model of melting pot of nations – Germans, French and Italians under the umbrella of templars/freemasons with Venetian banksters. “Switzerland” is natural creation as much as shoes made of plastic. Note that Swiss federal parlament gives protection for those criminals. Switzerland is unbeliavable controlled, militarist, fascist state, just as Singapore + banking secrecy is far more important than any of god’s commandments or of the entire set of them. Or the universe or God himself. In Switzerland, banker is a personification of a God.

An Idea of world wars for the sake of bankers came from Swiss banking circles. Swiss circles openly called for assasination of Archduke Ferdinand in order to reshuffle the world. That country is not a country at all, it is a corporation built on misery of others.

According to The Saker:

Since 1917 the only “Ukrainian identity” is being “anti-Russia”. That’s over 100 years of anti-Russian propaganda. First from the Bolsheviks, then from the consolidated and united West, then from the Zapadentsy since 1991 and now even more strident since 2014.

That is a reality we all have to live with (thank you to the Papacy and the West for creating these conditions!)

There is a rationale behind that, which is the Vikings were remarkable because of developing enough surplus that they were able to pull a noticeably higher percentage of people out of agriculture, and they were attacking European countries which were more tied to the land and did not have those kind of resources. Due to its remoteness, Switzerland is the only place they did not affect. Moreover, the Swiss Pike proved to be the best battlefield weapon until the age of gunpowder, so it was never invaded or taken over. That is why it has the reputation of originally "safe keeping" or, i. e. banking.

Its relation to papistry is unusual.

And for the moment called Thursday:

According to the Treasury Department, Congress has acted 78 times to raise, extend or revise the debt limit, which was changed 49 times under Republican presidents and 29 times under Democratic administrations.

If Congress fails to raise the debt limit, the US would automatically default on its payments.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Republicans should understand it is their constitutional responsibility to raise the debt limit and is something that should happen without any conditions.

That means our government could no longer afford itself seventy-eight times, and so far they always just keep borrowing more, which averages out to around $60,000 per individual. During the year, you just pay interest service on this from your taxes, and eventually they just charge more for the same thing.

Pattberg came up with a long comparison of the Aztec Empire and modern Germany for which I wish we would stick to the somewhat standard term Miscegenation:

Example 1. The Turkish diaspora in Germany’s industrial belt of North-Rhine Westphalia alone now numbers in the 4.5 million. Those “German-Turks” still have their motherland, Turkiye, which has 85 million inhabitants, more than Germany. Do not fall for the “official” German regime statistics, they are totally fake and manipulated. For example, one year they just list 1.2 million Turkish nationals, while in reality, another 3.3 million Turks in North-Rhine Westphalia are “sleeper Turks” with German passports.

What I notice is, of course, that is the same thing that allowed Hitler to gain power.

"Multipolar" is also the opposite of Miscegenation.

From what I can tell, Hitler was a pro-German Nazi. Yet among the Germans were also "international Nazis", who had in mind "using and losing" the whole country, after which:

This is really happening in Germany, since I was born and can remember. They have been telling us since childhood that bloodline, hereditary, and history are but grotesque “Hitlerian” ideas and concepts— and very antisemitic and undemocratic! “You must unlearn them!” As to the motive of (childless) tyrant Merkel, her case is proven clear: Forget about the horrible ideas of homeland and ancestry. “Everyone who lives here,” she told the leaders of the world, “is the People.”

It is much like we can say we have a choice of two kinds of criminals in the United States. One kind is Hitler-esque because of wanting the individual country to be powerful, and, the other that wants it as a flunky of the United Nations. Maybe you could call them Nationalism and Liberalism but both are Capitalist Fascists. I would put it forward that this kind of echo chamber has been manipulated since around the 1600s imparting the belief of something like these are the only two possible realities.

It seems to me that Hitler unwittingly did exactly what internationalism wanted, to damage Russia but fail to conquer it, and, instead, lose Germany to the European Central Bank. Now, having his policies utterly undiscussable, we are told:

And while in any other country in the world, work permits for foreigners are often extremely hard to get by, Germany actually pays 5,000 euros a month [$5k] to the invaders for not working. After a while, the bred-and-fed migrant forces also demanded more land, better housing, easy women, positions of power, and, always always, privileged treatment.

The Germans even gave away their apartments, schools, gym halls, free transport, free medicare, and expenses accounts to these poor, strong foreign men. It felt so good to “share wealth” and to “give back” to complete strangers.

The indigenous Germans pay for their leaders’ betrayal just like the indigenous Aztecs did. They already live a slave-like existence and must part 50% of their incomes to the rulers. With the rest, they pay rent, charges, fees, arbitrary fines, transport to work. They pay income tax, property tax, consumer tax, solidarity tax, inheritance tax, tax on tax. And the rulers take all that unearned money, send most of it to America and the money lenders, and the rest they trickle into the pockets of the “New Germans.”

In effect, the classical Germanic tribes, the “Old Germans,” the Teutons, the Franks, the Saxons, the Goths, the Norse, and so on, are now economically drained, dispossessed, and spit on their racist graves. And, would you believe it, many Germans now apparently die “suddenly and unexpectedly,” due to “the lack of immunity from some foreign-born virus,” you’ve heard that scholarship before.

Quite an infernal scheme, if you say something you are a racist supremacist, if not then you are giving away everything for free to anybody.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Ewan (19th January 2023), Mashika (19th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (19th January 2023), Violet3 (19th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

For you, little person, you better start learning Spanish, because this song will serve you very right from now on

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Isserley (19th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Operator (21st January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (19th January 2023), Violet3 (19th January 2023), wegge (19th January 2023), Yoda (19th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

And this, It just happened

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Vive la révolution!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Operator (21st January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Violet3 (19th January 2023), Yoda (19th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Think Fast, and Think Smart

Just because you in person have not experienced this, it doesn't mean it did not happen

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (19th January 2023), Yoda (19th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

For you, little person, you better start learning Spanish, because this song will serve you very right from now on

Imagine Bourla would have laughed at any of the quite funny questions. A crack would have been heard all over the Matrix.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Mashika (19th January 2023), Matthew (21st January 2023), Michi (19th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Imagine Bourla would have laughed at any of the quite funny questions. A crack would have been heard all over the Matrix.
    Любо братцы , любо

But i suspect that's impossible

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Matthew (21st January 2023), Michi (19th January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Tintin (19th January 2023), wegge (20th January 2023), Yoda (19th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Saudi Arabia ready to ditch dollar in trade – Finance Minister

Shift from US to Chinese currency has previously been discussed between Beijing and Riyadh

Saudi Arabia is ready to discuss trading in currencies other than the US dollar, according to the Kingdom’s finance minister Mohammed Al-Jadaan, as cited by Bloomberg.

Al-Jadaan's comments come a month after China’s President Xi Jinping said that Beijing is ready to make energy purchases in yuan instead of the US dollar in trade exchanges with members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). China's leader highlighted the necessity of the shift while speaking at a Chinese-Arab summit hosted by Saudi Arabia earlier this week.

“There are no issues with discussing how we settle our trade arrangements, whether it is in US dollar, in euro or in Saudi riyal,” Al-Jadaan said on Tuesday during an interview with Bloomberg in Davos, Switzerland.

The oil-rich kingdom is seeking to deepen its ties with vital trade partners, including China. The readiness for talks on the issue expressed by Riyadh may signal that the world’s biggest oil exporter is open to diversifying away from the US dollar after decades of pricing crude exports in the US currency. The riyal, the Saudi national currency, has been pegged to the greenback, too.

The trend towards the shift to national currencies that is recently being observed among the major participants in global trade chains is partially attributed to the policies of secondary sanctions that Washington is pursuing. Initially, the steps towards ditching the US currency in trade, particularly in the energy sector, were intensified in the wake of the sweeping sanctions introduced by Western nations against Russia, one of the world’s major energy producers and exporters, over the military operation in Ukraine.

https://www.rt.com/business/570056-s...-dollar-trade/

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), Mashika (19th January 2023), Matthew (21st January 2023), Orph (19th January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), ronny (20th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), wegge (20th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Global South: Gold-backed currencies to replace the US dollar
    Pepe Escobar
    The Cradle
    Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:30 UTC

The adoption of a commodity-backed currencies by the Global South could upend the US dollar's dominance and level the playing field in international trade.

Let's start with three interconnected multipolar-driven facts.

First: One of the key take aways from the World Economic Forum annual shindig in Davos, Switzerland is when Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed al-Jadaan, on a panel on "Saudi Arabia's Transformation," made it clear that Riyadh "will consider trading in currencies other than the US dollar."

So is the petroyuan finally at hand? Possibly, but Al-Jadaan wisely opted for careful hedging: "We enjoy a very strategic relationship with China and we enjoy that same strategic relationship with other nations including the US and we want to develop that with Europe and other countries."

Second: The Central Banks of Iran and Russia are studying the adoption of a "stable coin" for foreign trade settlements, replacing the US dollar, the ruble and the rial. The crypto crowd is already up in arms, mulling the pros and cons of a gold-backed central bank digital currency (CBDC) for trade that will be in fact impervious to the weaponized US dollar.

Are you ready for the R5?

The original idea revolved around a currency basket similar to the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) model, composed of the national currencies of BRICS members - and then, further on down the road, other currencies of the expanded BRICS+ circle.

Lissovolik explains that choosing BRICS national currencies made sense because "these were among the most liquid currencies across emerging markets. The name for the new reserve currency — R5 or R5+ — was based on the first letters of the BRICS currencies all of which begin with the letter R (real, ruble, rupee, renminbi, rand)."

So BRICS already have a platform for their in-depth deliberations in 2023. As Lissovolik notes, "in the longer run, the R5 BRICS currency could start to perform the role of settlements/payments as well as the store of value/reserves for the central banks of emerging market economies."

It is virtually certain that the Chinese yuan will be prominent right from the start, taking advantage of its "already advanced reserve status."

Potential candidates that could become part of the R5+ currency basket include the Singapore dollar and the UAE's dirham.

Quite diplomatically, Lissovolik maintains that, "the R5 project can thus become one of the most important contributions of emerging markets to building a more secure international financial system."

The R5, or R5+ project does intersect with what is being designed at the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU), led by the Macro-Economics Minister of the Eurasia Economic Commission, Sergey Glazyev.

continue: https://www.sott.net/article/476432-...-the-US-dollar

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Mashika (19th January 2023), Matthew (21st January 2023), pounamuknight (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), wegge (20th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Mashika (21st January 2023), Matthew (21st January 2023), Miller (27th January 2023), pounamuknight (21st January 2023), Reinhard (21st January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (21st January 2023), Violet3 (21st January 2023), Yoda (21st January 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

*International Serf community
    Tired

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2023), Brigantia (21st January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Michi (21st January 2023), pounamuknight (22nd January 2023), Stephanie (21st January 2023), The KMan (6th March 2023), Vicus (21st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 5 15 24 LastLast