+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 50 Million Americans did not take the poison jab

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

Default 50 Million Americans did not take the poison jab

You don't hear the MSM telling this factoid....
    As Bannon states just after the 2 minute mark, "They were right everyone else was wrong."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1z4uiw

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alan (22nd December 2022), Anchor (22nd December 2022), Arcturian108 (22nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), ClearWater (22nd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2022), DNA (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Franny (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Hym (22nd December 2022), Icare (28th December 2022), jaybee (22nd December 2022), NancyV (23rd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), Satori (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd December 2022), yelik (22nd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: 50 Million Americans did not take the poison jab

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    As Bannon states just after the 2 minute mark, "They were right everyone else was wrong."

Steve Bannon, and most of his guests and all of his coworkers, do not get the respect and attention he, and they, are due and deserve. He is a true American patriot.

He is spot on regarding the subjects and issues upon which he focuses himself, his commentary, and his programs. He is tireless in his efforts to preserve our Republic on this tiny space we occupy on planet Earth known as the United States of America.

Anyone who attacks him, as opposed to having a genuine point of view and rationale argument, is either ignorant or complicit in the crimes and acts of treason, or both.

He is one of the few true news and commentary sources worth listening to. He makes a point to present the opposing views and positions of others, including the MSM, on his programs. He does not censor. He’s brilliant and tough, but fair. I urge you to follow him on a regular basis.

Count among your blessings Steve Bannon and people like him.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (22nd December 2022), Anchor (22nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), ClearWater (22nd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2022), DNA (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Franny (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Hym (22nd December 2022), Icare (28th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), mojo (22nd December 2022), Moss Rose (22nd December 2022), NancyV (23rd December 2022), onawah (22nd December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (22nd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022), T Smith (22nd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Steve Bannon, and most of his guests and all of his coworkers, do not get the respect and attention he, and they, are due and deserve. He is a true American patriot.

He is spot on regarding the subjects and issues upon which he focuses himself, his commentary, and his programs. He is tireless in his efforts to preserve our Republic on this tiny space we occupy on planet Earth known as the United States of America.

Anyone who attacks him, as opposed to having a genuine point of view and rationale argument, is either ignorant or complicit in the crimes and acts of treason, or both.

He is one of the few true news and commentary sources worth listening to. He makes a point to present the opposing views and positions of others, including the MSM, on his programs. He does not censor. He’s brilliant and tough, but fair. I urge you to follow him on a regular basis.

I'm going out tomorrow and getting Steve Bannon's face tramp stamped on my lower back!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Anchor (22nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Hym (22nd December 2022), mojo (22nd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), Satori (22nd December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm going out tomorrow and getting Steve Bannon's face tramp stamped on my lower back!
    Tomorrow: Pics, or it didn't happen!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2022), DNA (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Hym (22nd December 2022), mojo (22nd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), Satori (22nd December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,041 times in 911 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

A bit of a tangent here...but a very vital one...

Satori. I agree and deeply disagree. And this is the dilemma many of us face, which we are okay with. It's both a good challenge and a perplexing one.

Most who did not know that so many americans, between 35 and 50 million, did not take the shots, (the synthetic ones mimicking the mRNA bio-weapon, created at Chapel Hill, NC, shipped to UCLA, then on to Wuhan) and, as is shown in the video above, found out that statistic during the recent 4 day event in Phoenix, sponsored by Turning Point USA. The number of normal folks not listening to the government is many millions more, but that is another thread.

The very good thing is that now at least a very informed and freedom loving group of listeners, now counted in the millions, get to digest that fact. It is brought up to show people that there are many, many more people fighting against the nwo tyranny than any msm, mockingbird news show will ever admit.
    That is what this thread is about. Yet I post here as a warning....

It is not a warning to not watch the channel in all of its accessible forms, with its different shows. I watch it as often as I can.
    This is a warning that, like many of my friends, you may find the lack of REPORTING on the real crimes being committed in Ukraine a stark contrast to all of the very insightful and righteous views and reporting we see and hear daily on most of the shows there.

I face it with a smile and appreciation, but face it I must. The news presented, with a wide swath of the accurate history of the present day western world with all of its foibles, its crimes, its hypocrisies , sprinkled in with some classical history about the rise and fall of civilizations, is almost a must watch......

I recommend it as a watch, but with an understanding as to why these people, mainly Christians and Catholics, with these professed moral stances refuse to acknowledge just how the west has propped up the most immoral of all the countries in the theater.

The constant argument of those hosts on Real America's Voice is not that the puppet government in Ukraine, with complete pressure from the global proxied, western intel agencies, instigated another country into finally taking action against the 8 years of civilian murders, murders that continue to this day.

Their argument is almost exclusively founded on the fact that so much u.s. taxpayer funds, in the billions, have been given away at a very dire time in the financial history of their country. Both facts, but the cracked bell of american hypocrisy rings loud a dissonant chord, when we see just why those revelations pale in contrast to all of the crimes...It is not a matter of financial malfeasance. It is a matter of genocide, a real choice between morality and evil.

No mention of the atrocities, nor of the origins driving them, even the most recent origins of the fascist movement led by the nazi collaborator, the hero of at least the working military units, the Azov and the other SS brigades, all idolizing stephan bandera, the murderer of countless civilian villages of Jews in Poland during WWll. The omission of the history of the genocides of the Jews and now the Orthodox Christians in Ukraine, somehow skipped over by Bannon, Posobiec, Cortes, and others is as stark as the truths they are so accurate about today....and it is even more important when we look at the depth of character of anyone who would leave out those endlessly documented, horrific details.

As if the propped up, and western installed presidential puppet of the u.s. political, grafting elite, pretending to have even the most remote connection to Judaism, while ruling a country dominated by nazis wasn't enough of a F'n clue, what is ?

Hey Steve, Jack, Charlie, Terence, Gruber....Read. Watch. Comment.
    You're welcome here, just like anyone else, but you may not be comfortable with what you READ. WATCH AND LEARN. :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Russia/page374

Now how does that make any sense? Does anyone mean to tell me that all of these freedom loving folks, pretty discerning at first watch...some with a steel pair or two, do not know what most of us here on Avalon know for a fact, many facts, many proofs, many heart breaking accounts....in spades?

I dare even one of them to read thru all of the thread, to watch the videos, the outright murders, the fake narrative proven about the town of Bucha, the constant attacks upon Donetsk targeting civilians when there is no military target in sight (unlike the low-life tactics of the Ukranian military hiding behind civilians), the shelling of their own captured soldiers held in temporary buildings to prevent them from revealing the truths of the orders they had been given, the torture and murder of Russian soldiers, etc., etc. etc...etc...etc...etc...

Now anyone can see why it is at times very difficult to watch otherwise real reporters like Bannon and Co. somehow come off as completely unaware of the atrocities committed by the Ukrainian regime. Are they waiting for an intel trained, directed squad to kill an american 'advisor' in order to 'justify' the overt inclusion of american soldiers there, finding a truth teller like Pat Tillman about to tell the truth and fragging him....It's called Kill A Hero, Make A Hero...out of a lie. The west has mastered that shyte.

The omissions remind me that history repeats itself, but it repeats itself in orders of magnitude created by the egos of the opposition, even tho freedom fighters they seem to be...
    Do not be so coy when you begin to have a platform exposing the truth. Times like this call each individual to make even further leaps into challenging the roots of their own morality, their own character. And if at times of war, of torture and murder most heinous, and a reporter chooses not to look above the trench to see themselves nearby, their history too will be known....

This in not VietNam, nor Afghanistan, nor Iraq, nor any other time to pretend to export 'democracy'.
    It is much more than all of those, combined.

Just because we deeply appreciate the great work done by Steve, Poso, Charlie, Dr.Gina, WA Root, Bergquam, Harnwell, the east coast crew at LFS6B, Frank Gaffney, JoeBot, Donna and Don supporting the J6'ers, et al, does not mean we ignore the glaring gap of so many of them rarely, accurately describing, REPORTING, the truth about the neo-nazi, present and past history of the most corrupt country in Europe. That gap is a giant chasm when we simply look at one of our ongoing and highly documented threads here on Avalon: Ukraine.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Russia/page374

When I see Terence Bates do the news clips, he often repeats the western intel driven lies about the war in Ukraine. I've written about it in the thread on Ukraine. That same channel, one I'd also recommend, but with a fair dose of DISCERNMENT, is guilty of not reporting the truth concerning the glaring omissions of the crimes committed under the well known monetary, logistical, political and military guidance of the west in Ukraine.

Bannon. I could have a talk with him. Signal not Noise? How'd that work for you Steve, somehow forgetting that there was much more at stake for the monied, global elite and their reasons for propping up the levels of voter corruption. How'd so many of those reporters, hosts, not get that?

Love a lot about him, about them, but that suppository now exiting Steve's behind should be cleaned up and Super Glued to the wall behind him in his studios, as a reminder to not be so cocky. We don't abandon our friends. They, like every one of us, need to be told just what that piss in the wind is all about. Knowing me, and my very good friends, some of them Avalon members, I doubt the conversations will ever happen...and that too is a good thing.

And yes, he needs to get on a treadmill, at least 3 days a week. Hey Mo, give your dad a push if you want to have him around longer. If he was my dad, or my brother, I'd be so inclined. He may even learn to like it.
    Last edited by Hym; 22nd December 2022 at 08:07.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), ClearWater (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), liderr (22nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), NancyV (23rd December 2022), norman (22nd December 2022), Ravenlocke (22nd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), Satori (22nd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread