+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christian prophecy: Troy Black's 12 Prophecies for the 12 Days of Christmas

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,336 times in 4,087 posts

Default Christian prophecy: Troy Black's 12 Prophecies for the 12 Days of Christmas

Troy Black claims to have prophecies from Christian's God. In the last few days he's been releasing these prophecies, one a day in the run-up to Christmas. Each one is less than ten minutes and focuses on a different aspect:

The twelve words of Christmas
    1. Day 1. The love and mercy of God.
      "I love you. And my mercies are new for you. My mercy and grace is coming for those who are lost and wondering. Those who are wondering if I still love them. I'm running after you. My love is here to envelop you. To help you start anew. My mercies are being poured out upon you in a new way. Open up, and embrace my goodness and grace. Let me love you with a perfect love. Let my love cover all shame, all hopelessness, and all fear. In my presence is fullness of joy. Embrace what I've done for you, and be free."
    2. Day 2. Belief over works.
      "Let my word divide soul and spirit this season. Let it sink in: what I did when I sent my son. What it means about how much I love you. Let it sink in."
    3. Day 3. Forgiveness.
      "A word about forgiveness. Let it go. Let my mercies wash over you, so they can wash out from you. Forgive them as I have forgiven you."
    4. Day 4. Freedom.
      "Let my word lift you up this season. Let it remind you of the goodness of the Lord. The light that has come to set the captives free. You are free today in the name of Jesus and you get to soar on eagles' wings. I'm lightening your load as you take off your man-made burdens in my presence, and let me place my burdens on you. Light as a feather; that's what you get to be in me, light as a feather as my word lifts you up. Be free."
    5. Day 5. Hope again.
      "For those who have lost hope, I am here. I'm here in your midst. I'm coming upon my saints in power. I'm lifting tired heads. I'm comforting broken hearts. I'm opening up the flow of my grace. I'm pouring out a great measure upon the ones who need it, and who ask. By faith, receive the grace you need to hope again. Remember the one who went through it all willingly on your behalf. Remember the king who stepped down from royalty... to rags. I bore the cross of hopelessness for you, so that you can have new hope in me."
    6. Day 6. You are unique and special.
      "Let me prove my love to you again in the secret place. Let me shower you with grace and the passion of a lovesick king. Come in, and allow me to let loose my loving-kindnesses over you. The same way gifts are given this season, the greatest gift was given on your behalf. Now, the gift-giver is beckoning you in, to find me in a deeper way this year. To know me more passionately, like never before. I love you, my bride. Turn your face to me, and allow me to show you. (Luke 2:11)"
    7. Day 7. Time to shine.
      "Remember when you gave your life to me. Remember the day and time the hour when your whole world transferred into my domain. When your life became no more your own, you are mine on paper. Now let the joy of walking by the holy spirit help you to represent the kingdom to a hurting world on the edge of darkness. The light is still dawning, and it's dawning through my bride now, for the world to see. You represent another kingdom by faith. It's by faith that you operate in and out of the kingdom of light."
    8. Day 8. Spiritual discernment.
      "Listen to my 'yes' and my 'no'. Both are said in love, and for your good. Like a good parent, who wouldn't give their child something that isn't good for them. My spirit will often say 'no' for your own good. To draw near to me, you need to learn to hear both the yes and no. Even when I say no, my blessing is still being poured out upon you. Because my yes to your hope and your future are often found in a no for now."
    9. Day 9. Friends.
      "I've placed people around you, to hold you up when times get rough. To help you, to strengthen you, and to encourage you, and to sharpen you. They are there to pull potential out of you. Take their words of advice with a humble heart... ready to learn. That doesn't mean you submit to everyone around you. But, there are a select few I have placed there for your good. To keep you steady. Embrace the sharpening process, and let those in that I reveal as you seek me in the quiet place. You need people. You need friends. That's the way I designed this life to work. That's how this kingdom walk works."

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Blacklight43 (24th December 2022), Brigantia (22nd December 2022), Docim369 (26th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), heretogrow (22nd December 2022), janette (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), Kryztian (22nd December 2022), Mare (28th December 2022), meeradas (23rd December 2022), mojo (24th December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), ronny (24th December 2022), Sadieblue (23rd December 2022), section9 (26th December 2022), Stephanie (24th December 2022), ulli (22nd December 2022), Wind (24th December 2022), wondering (22nd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Christian prophecy: Troy Black's 12 Prophecies for the 12 Days of Christmas

If life is about the raising of consciousness, as the Buddhists claim, then these words do a pretty good job, in my opinion.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Blacklight43 (24th December 2022), Brigantia (22nd December 2022), Docim369 (26th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), heretogrow (22nd December 2022), janette (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), Matthew (22nd December 2022), meeradas (23rd December 2022), Reinhard (22nd December 2022), ronny (24th December 2022), Sadieblue (23rd December 2022), Stephanie (24th December 2022), Wind (24th December 2022), wondering (22nd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Christian prophecy: Troy Black's 12 Prophecies for the 12 Days of Christmas

(continued) ...

• Day 10. The gift of grace.
      "My grace gives you what you need today. It's sufficient through the storm, the rain, the sunshine, the hard times, the easy times, the ups, the downs, the ins and outs of life, and everything inbetween. My grace is enough. It will sustain you when you allow it to overshadow you."
    • Day 11. Let my spirit ignite you.
      "The days ahead will be cold. But I've given you a warmth that will never die out as long as you are remaining in me. My spirit within you is like a shield from every storm. ...A fire that ever burns brighter and brighter. Rest in me. Rest and warm yourself by the fire of my glory. Ignite the spark of hope again, ...that I will use you to do great things. You're not used up. You've got a fight in you because it's the spirit of truth that does the work through you, as you surrender to his ways."

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Blacklight43 (24th December 2022), Brigantia (24th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (24th December 2022), Mare (28th December 2022), meeradas (24th December 2022), ronny (24th December 2022), Stephanie (24th December 2022), Wind (24th December 2022), wondering (24th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(continued) ...

• Day 12. Expect my work.
      "It's time for a level up. Get ready.

Expect the unexpected and the unbelievable. Expect me to do great things, expect my glory to shine through your life. You're the same as those in scripture who walked with great faith. You have a nature like them. Take up the faith I've given you, and learn to dwell in the 'right now' expectation of The Lord. Expect me to work for you as you wait for me. Expect my goodness to show up. Expect my grace to abound. Expect my mercies to be made new for you again today. Expect me to work. You have great faith. You're a people of great faith. Now walk in it.

The church is about to go through a season of change, where it as a whole begins to believe, more than ever before, in the impossible nature of our God."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Brigantia (25th December 2022), Mare (28th December 2022), meeradas (26th December 2022), Stephanie (26th December 2022), Wind (26th December 2022), wondering (25th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,244 times in 913 posts

Love this, Matthew. So real and so empowering. 🎄✌️

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), Mare (28th December 2022), Matthew (26th December 2022), section9 (26th December 2022), Stephanie (26th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread