Thanks
    Thanked 55,115 times in 8,176 posts

Default The Final War - The 100-Year Plot - [Documentary]

The Final War - The 100-Year Plot

The Trailer

The Whole thing

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EQJX7nTuI1BV/

My own note:

The Epoch Times, who created this, are obsessed with dumping all the world's ills at the feet of the CCP. That is correct up to a point, in my opinion, but doesn't quite nail the big picture.

The CCP itself was created for this purpose by a higher power. I choose to think of the CCP as a weapon in the hands of the real enemy, NOT the real enemy.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Brigantia (24th December 2022), Ewan (24th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), I should cocoa (24th December 2022), Maknocktomb (24th December 2022), Mari (28th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023), Reinhard (25th December 2022), sijohn (24th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), wegge (24th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Final War - The 100-Year Plot - [Documentary]

Very interesting and informative , then at the very end, the very last words shocked me to my core,

DAWN OF A NEW DAY!

A phrase that I have come to fear

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

Antagenet (24th December 2022), Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Ewan (24th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), Mari (28th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023), pounamuknight (27th December 2022), Reinhard (25th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), wondering (24th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Matthew Ehret, from the interview in the multipolar thread, did a really good job, at least to me, to reframe this whole struggle. It rather seems there's a struggle since at least the 18th century between imperialist forces (English Empire/current "Deep State") and nationalist forces that favor cooperation on big projects between nations, thus lifting all people into higher standards of living.

He portrays the Belt and Road Initiative of China as the current expression of this win/win cooperation of nations, their social credit and surveillance system as a necessary evil to oust deep state players in this asymmetric warfare.

To come full circle to the thread, the Epoch Times is sponsored by Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong, a highly "interesting" character. On the other side, I've seen some good pieces of the Epoch Times regarding the Corona Crisis, but they might have some deeper role in this current struggle of systems/philosophies.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2022), Ewan (24th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), Mari (28th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023), Reinhard (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), wondering (24th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,115 times in 8,176 posts

onawah, in the 'Turmoil in China' thread points out the CCP is in big trouble in China and is unlikely to succeed with it's global domination plan.

I took a lot of comfort from that statement for a while until it struck me that history watchers have seen it before ( check out the Dr Joseph Farrell work on the NAZIs ). There was a time when the NAZIs were in big trouble in Germany. "The allies had them licked". Except, they didn't at all. It was a smoke and mirrors manoeuvre. The NAZIs are bigger now than they were at their WW2 hieght in their Germany base.

Watchers of W.H.O. and the U.N. and the W.E.F., and more, know that the exporting of the main achievements and advances of the creators of the CCP is going like blazes and right in our faces, this time.

A world domination plan, by definition, involves absorbing and or replacing every national state and their governments in the world. The COVID roll out showed us just how far that has got. At this point, China is almost (may already be) a burnt out husk like Germany was in 1946.

As Farrell would say, what came out of the end of WW2 was NAZI International. What I think we are up against now is NAZI Global.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (24th December 2022), Ewan (24th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2022), gini (25th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Mari (28th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (27th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023), Reinhard (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), Vangelo (25th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: The Final War - The 100-Year Plot - [Documentary]

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    • AirBnb Is Giving Away Your Data To China, Wall St Is Undermining America

Let's simplify the China issue: ... "Communism" is the real FOREIGN entity ... it was not "invented" by the Chinese ... it was imported to serve a Global Dialectic.

CCP claiming the mass protests are "led by" or "controlled" or "manipulated" or "instigated" by foreigners is UTTERLY ridiculous ... and the CCP are total hypocrities as their whole existence has nothing to do with Ancient Traditions of The Chinese People!
    "Communism" is not a Chinese invention, period!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2022 at 00:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (28th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (27th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023), Reinhard (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• Turns Out Tik Tok Was/Is (CCP) Spyware:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (28th December 2022), Harmony (28th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), nzn (28th December 2022), onawah (8th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• How I Exposed The Chinese Government's (CCP) Crimes:

In this week's episode we sat down with Dr. Enver Tohti, who worked as a surgeon in Xinjiang province of China and was forced to harvest organs from prisoners who were shot in front of him. Dr Enver told us about the crimes Chinese government commits against Uyghur population, Chinese secret nuclear weapons testing program and how he exposed it all and had to seek asylum in the UK.
    • Enver Tohti, Chinese Doctor on COVID-19, Chinese Propaganda, and Organ Harvesting:

Swoop Films' DEEP DIVE with former Chinese Doctor, Enver Tohti, discusses how Chinese citizens view Chinese propaganda, particularly in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and how the the crime of state-sanctioned forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience is still taking place now, despite the pandemic. Hosted by Swoop Films producer, Kay Rubacek.
    • Hard To Believe (Documentary)

IT’S HAPPENED BEFORE: Governments killing their own citizens for their political or spiritual beliefs. But it’s never happened like this.

It’s happened so often that the world doesn’t always pay attention. But is economic influence the reason, that this time, it’s going largely unreported? It’s hard to believe that doctors would carve up innocent people so their organs could be sold. It’s even harder to believe that major media are not investigating. Yet it happened tens of thousands of times, and may be happening still.

Hard to Believe is a documentary that examines the issue of forced live organ harvesting from Chinese prisoners of conscience, and the response—or lack of it—around the world. Produced by Swoop Films, two-time Emmy Award-winning director/producer, Ken Stone, and Irene Silber.

Director Biography - Ken Stone

Ken Stone spent 20 years in American broadcast newsrooms – the bulk of that time at public television stations. His national awards include a duPont Silver Baton (Columbia University’s broadcast equivalent of its Pulitzer) and a Gabriel Award and he is a two-time documentary winner of a regional Emmy Award.
    • Director Statement
    I had spent 20 years in radio and television newsrooms – and was currently well into my second decade as an independent producer and I had never heard of the term “live organ harvesting,” I had virtually no knowledge of Falun Gong, and I was pretty skeptical when

I was first approached to do a documentary about it.

After some cursory research, when I saw all the information about allegations that prisoners of conscience have been killed so their organs could be transplanted, I realized I had stumbled on a gruesome murder mystery: tens of thousands of murders may have been committed and the mystery is that so few people are paying attention.

That is the story I wanted to tell. “Hard To Believe” is not a documentary that proves, once and for all, that large scale organ harvesting has been happening in China for more than a decade. Other journalists, researchers, doctors and human rights activists have tried to do that (and, with just a bit of effort, you can judge for yourself how convincing their case is). The mystery I wanted to unravel, is why so little attention has been paid to the people trying to make the case and, more importantly, why so little attention has been paid to the testimony from tens of thousands of people who spent time in Chinese labor camps.

You may be familiar with the quote from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., writing about the civil rights era in the United States: “History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.”

One of the lessons, I think, from “Hard to Believe” is that so many good people—so many of us—haven’t just been silent, we haven’t even paid attention. I hope this film prompts a few more people to do so.

KEN STONE Director “Hard To Believe”
    • See Full Documentary 54 min 49 sec here (1080p).
    • China 'Kills Prisoners and Harvests Their Organs':
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th December 2022 at 19:14.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), onawah (8th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Final War - The 100-Year Plot - [Documentary]

• I'm joined by Michael Sanger, a lawyer and the author of Snake Oil How Xi Jinping Shut Down the World. Michael has been an outspoken critic around the pandemic and the emulation by Western liberal democracies of Chinese style tyrannies.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th January 2023 at 23:52.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (9th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

The two youtube channels featured following frequently post videos about China.
    They both seem to be of the opinion that the CCP has made way too many mistakes.

George Friedman: Shocking News For China, Military & CCP Is Terrified Because They Can't Do Anything
    Learn From Most Influential Investors
    53.3K subscribers
    Jan 8, 2023

[CHINA IS FINISHED!] China's COLLAPSE Is Far Worse Than You Think..!
    Business Basics
    625K subscribers
    397K views 17 hours ago

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The two youtube channels featured following frequently post videos about China.
    They both seem to be of the opinion that the CCP has made way too many mistakes.

George Friedman: Shocking News For China, Military & CCP Is Terrified Because They Can't Do Anything
    Learn From Most Influential Investors
    53.3K subscribers
    Jan 8, 2023

[CHINA IS FINISHED!] China's COLLAPSE Is Far Worse Than You Think..!
    Business Basics
    625K subscribers
    397K views 17 hours ago

• The first video is over the top wrong about Russia at the end.
    • The second video falsely assumes COVID is a (super) "killer virus" not thinking about the HOW it is handled is killing much more people than the REAL mortality rate of a flue like virus! ... When people act hysterical, much more people WILL die ... Then they blame "the virus" not their own extreme behavior.
    • And the maker of the second video does not take in account the global excess deaths due to the mass Experimental mRNA Vaccines with toxic additives & toxic preservatives posing as "vaccines".
    The rest is fairly accurate as far my insights goes.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th January 2023 at 00:37.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), onawah (9th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread