+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BANKS being HACKED on PURPOSE? - A step towards the CBDC?

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Exclamation BANKS being HACKED on PURPOSE? - A step towards the CBDC?

Hello everyone,

In a few months time. I personally have gone through 2 banks having the data of their costumers hacked.

Risks are identity theft with all its consequences.

- Today in the news: Data Belgian bank hacked:

THE PERSONAL DATA OF 300,000 CUSTOMERS OF A BELGIAN BANK PUT UP FOR SALE BY A HACKER: IT IS BELFIUS ACCORDING TO DATA NEWS:
    https://www.archyde.com/the-personal...-to-data-news/
    (In dutch: https://www.hln.be/binnenland/gegeve...zaak~ab5f6d0f/)
    Older news:
    - Hungarian banks, telecoms services briefly hit by cyber attack September 2020: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26H0CB
    - European Banks: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi...h=6c64a8ba2fe0

This hacking of banking data seems to be a trend that is in line with the objectives to connect our biometrical data etc. to digital money, namely the CBDC.

What do you guys think?

By now a lot of people know such a completely technological control system is a bigger danger and more unreliable than anything we’ve had in the past.

See avalon thread about CBDC started by exomatrix:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...reedom-is-CBDC
    &
    Interesting video on Bitchute from Catherine Austin Fitts with Dark Journalist: CBDC Biometric Control Grid (WEF, WHO, & TRANSHUMANISM):
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zuTmHJAca0ZC/

In the end banks and governments are responsible for keeping the data of their people safe. Since digitalization has not brought the safety it promised, I think further digitalization will only worsen the problems.

Thus I think they have the responsibility to go back to paper ID documents and real cash.

Does anyone know if there is a way for the people to demand that the banks and governments take up their responsibilities to protect them and return to paper documents and real cash?
    Last edited by All is one; 26th December 2022 at 22:18.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2023), aoibhghaire (27th December 2022), Arcturian108 (26th December 2022), Brigantia (26th December 2022), Ewan (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), gini (27th December 2022), Gwin Ru (28th December 2022), Harmony (26th December 2022), leavesoftrees (27th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (26th December 2022), Orph (26th December 2022), Peace in Oz (28th December 2022), pyrangello (27th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022), TealHorizon (15th January 2023), thepainterdoug (28th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Default Re: BANKS being HACKED on PURPOSE? - A step towards the CBDC?

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    Hello everyone,

In a few months time. I personally have gone through 2 banks having the data of their costumers hacked.

Risks are identity theft with all its consequences.

- Today in the news: Data Belgian bank hacked:

THE PERSONAL DATA OF 300,000 CUSTOMERS OF A BELGIAN BANK PUT UP FOR SALE BY A HACKER: IT IS BELFIUS ACCORDING TO DATA NEWS:
    https://www.archyde.com/the-personal...-to-data-news/
    (In dutch: https://www.hln.be/binnenland/gegeve...zaak~ab5f6d0f/)
    Older news:
    - Hungarian banks, telecoms services briefly hit by cyber attack September 2020: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26H0CB
    - European Banks: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi...h=6c64a8ba2fe0

This hacking of banking data seems to be a trend that is in line with the objectives to connect our biometrical data etc. to digital money, namely the CBDC.

What do you guys think?

By now a lot of people know such a completely technological control system is a bigger danger and more unreliable than anything we’ve had in the past.

See avalon thread about CBDC started by exomatrix:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...reedom-is-CBDC
    &
    Interesting video on Bitchute from Catherine Austin Fitts with Dark Journalist: CBDC Biometric Control Grid (WEF, WHO, & TRANSHUMANISM):
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zuTmHJAca0ZC/

In the end banks and governments are responsible for keeping the data of their people safe. Since digitalization has not brought the safety it promised, I think further digitalization will only worsen the problems.

Thus I think they have the responsibility to go back to paper ID documents and real cash.

Does anyone know if there is a way for the people to demand that the banks and governments take up their responsibilities to protect them and return to paper documents and real cash?
    Dream on.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2022), aoibhghaire (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), Ioneo (26th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (26th December 2022), pyrangello (27th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,122 times in 21,069 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2022), aoibhghaire (27th December 2022), Hym (27th December 2022), Orph (27th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (28th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,956 times in 2,108 posts

I still don't use or have an atm card, debit card, or smart phone and I run a small business of 35 years. Were a long ways off of a cbdc being a well oiled machine, I'm still trying to figure out how do you get any value out of a currency that is nothing but just printed just because? To me it's a worthless fake made up system of nothing.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2022), aoibhghaire (27th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022), Hym (27th December 2022), Orph (27th December 2022), Peace in Oz (28th December 2022), shaberon (27th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,962 times in 4,050 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)

Yes, that is called kick out the Capitalists.

You shut down whatever is issuing Private Debt Notes, such as our Federal Reserve.

It depends on what is in your Constitution, but ours clearly defines Lawful Money.

It is my understanding that the "seven countries to be attacked" by our Neocons mostly corresponded to those who were not hooked on a privatized national bank.

See, for example, "War of 1812".

It is true that, in distant times, King Charles the Fat started a war because someone called him "fat", but, most European conflicts since the 1600s stem from the relations of putting governments in debt to banks.

Because the Constitution of Germany essentially makes every German a subject of the European Central Bank, my guess is that everywhere around there is pretty much the same thing.

It is really just a matter of law and a way to define a Treasury that belongs to the State, i. e., the people within a given geographical area.

You would still have private banks, but, (a) they would be burdened with accumulating capital in the first place, and (b) investing it wisely, that is, into productive loans. Arguably an interest is non-productive, since money has face value, you cannot say 1 = 1.2. That is why a pawn system is somewhat more realistic, because then you say "I am going to give you 1.2 when I come for my collateral".

As anyone knows a bank loan these days is just made from a negative entry. They don't work to raise cash to have anything to actually give you. It's just a negative note, which, at the next step, is then seen by another department as an asset.

I think it is just the law of the land, it is that simple. I am not sure what it takes to reform Constitutions these days. Seems to be "not up for discussion".

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2022), Ewan (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts recommends using cash and checks, not credit, and not relying on banks anymore than necessary.
    Her latest, brilliant talk here:
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks for posting, TrumanCash.

Also here's her suggestion on "How to Find a Local Bank" @ Solari.com.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption[
    US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption
    Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says the U.S. government is so fraudulent that it will self-destruct much sooner than later.  CAF predicts, “If you look at FTX, my question is how much of the money sent to Ukraine got laundered right back for the (2022 midterm) election?  So, to me, Ukraine is not a destination point, it is a through put point.

At this point, and I hate to say it, but we are in full scale implosion. The corruption is that bad. That’s why I am telling you what we need is sovereignty. The federal government is not going to deliver.

The financial coup has reached a point where if you want sovereignty, the only person who can deliver that is your state governor and your legislature.

If you’ve got a great state AG, if you have great legislature, if you have a great governor, you better start supporting them.  They are the people that can protect your sovereignty.  You need governmental sovereignty if you are going to have individual sovereignty, and you better do it now.  You have no time to be entertained by Joe Biden, Trump and Hunter Biden.”

The federal government corruption was turbocharged in 2019.  CAF says, “While everyone was focusing on the teenage sex life of the Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, the House, the Senate, the White House, Democrat and Republican, both sides of the aisle got together and approved Statement 56 of the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB) which said they could keep secret books.  That was everybody—together. 

So, there is no Right vs Left.  There is no Trump vs Biden.  There is a machine in control of a spending machine that is financed with our taxes, and debt borrowed in our name, that is being sold into our pension funds and retirement accounts.

That machine, to keep balancing the books, is implementing a depopulation plan.  That is the reality that has to be faced and changing the President won’t matter.

If you want to make real progress against the machine, you’ve got to talk turkey about where your money is going, who are the local leaders and who are your state legislators who are going to support you when this machine fails you completely.  If it doesn’t fail you in 2023, it will fail you in 2024.  So, you better be ready.”

CAF says a big trend in 2023 that is already underway is people realizing the CV19 injections were not meant to save you but harm and kill you.  CAF say the CV19 injections were a bioweapon meant for depopulation, and everybody in America will know this in 2023. 

CAF says, “The mainstream media has done a good job painting a different picture, but at some point, you cannot defy reality, and that is coming out.  We have already seen it translate into market action.  We see life insurance companies trading down 30% and the funeral home business trading up 20%.  That is a 50% divergence.”

CAF talks about the importance of physical gold and silver in the not-so-distant future. CAF also talks about using cash, growing clean food, paying down debts, Central Bank Digital Currency, places to live to weather the coming storm, taxes and the strength of binding together for sovereignty against the machine.

In closing, CAF says, “Get out of fear and stay out of fear.

You think a snowflake is weak and fragile until enough of them get together, and then they can shut down New York City. If we can face it, God can fix it.  Don’t go to fear.”
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2023), All is one (27th December 2022), avid (27th December 2022), Ewan (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022), Hym (27th December 2022), michaelofwessex (27th December 2022), RunningDeer (27th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2022), thepainterdoug (28th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Here's Who Really Pulls The Strings
    Mark Dice
    1.83M subscribers
    Dec 23, 2022

(Mark Dice is another good source of info on this subject.)

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2022), avid (27th December 2022), bojancan (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022), RunningDeer (27th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

@ pyrangello 👍🏻 Sounds good. So do you not have any bank account either?

@ onawah:

I think what is missing in the finance story; the dangers of banks and bank accounts is the ID theft side.

I think by now many of us try to use cash and have little to no money in the bank.

But even if one has zero savings; the risk for ID theft still poses various threats ranging from someone taking a loan on your name, to someone committing a crime in your name.

If we move to even more use of the biometric ID this type of crime can only worsen. This because if there’s a data leak at that point criminals can replicate fingerprints etc. as well.

Anyway the narrative of the banking hack has already changed a bit (by the bank itself today) to calm the people down (or because the move towards the CBDC is too obvious).
    The new story is that the criminals still stole all the data, but the bank has nothing to do with it and the criminals removed their account for selling the data. So nothing to worry about & no one is guilty or punished.
    https://www.archyde.com/no-link-betw...g-to-the-bank/

Seems liken someone is trying to create as much chaos as possible, via the banking system, on way or another …

to then impose more steps towards the CBDC?

I think the most logical and reliable solution is the return to cash and paper ID documents and other important documents.

I think that will also be the only thing that will give people back some confidence in existing systems. It’s also the smallest gesture that those institutions can do if they care only one per cent for their customers. If they’re not even willing to do that tiny effort to keep the data of their customers safe, who will trust any of them anymore?

Who will benefit from a cashless digital society anyway?

In the end only criminal hackers are thrilled about all the digitalization of money & ID data going on.
    Last edited by All is one; 27th December 2022 at 22:14.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Ewan (28th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2023), onawah (28th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

Last week, a hacker was jaled here in Brazil, he said to police that he bought personal data from Brazillians on dark web, then he looked for the person´s profile on Instagram and Facebook, he then stole one picture from the person on social media and used sofisticated software to glue the picture from the person to his own picture. He then used the picture to open accounts on several digital banks and even traditional banks, and then got loans in the name of those person that he aquired the data. He got caught because he has a tatoo on his neck, and one of the Banks noticed that all pictures from fraudulent accounts had the same tatoo on the neck. I read some years ago that the operating system was deliberated made unsafe because they wanted the existence of a Back door. And even if the system was safe, you have the crime commited by the Bank´s employees that decides to sell the customers data to organized crime, this is currently the reason of an average 30 dismissals per month on a Huge Public Bank here in Brazil.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

All is one (28th December 2022), Ewan (28th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2023), Gwin Ru (28th December 2022), onawah (28th December 2022), Peace in Oz (28th December 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), TealHorizon (15th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,146 times in 8,308 posts

Shocking Video: FDIC Knows Banking Collapse is Coming & They’re HIDING it From You
    Man In America - Streamed on: Jan 12

https://rumble.com/v253485-shocking-...ding-it-f.html

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) officials recently discussed how to deal with the next approaching market collapse and hide alarming data from depositors to prevent bank runs, video of a meeting shows. Join me for an economic update with Dr. Kirk Elliott PhD.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v22gzex/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. Link to Post #12
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

People have been hacking banks for a while, the vast majority do not get reported.

The hacker Phineas Phisher intentionally targeted only Cayman Islands banks.

From Phineas's manifesto
    Quote According to Barack Obama, economic inequality is "the challenge that defines our time." Computer hacking is a powerful tool to combat economic inequality. The former director of the NSA, Keith Alexander, agrees and says that hacking is responsible for "the greatest transfer of wealth in history."
    After successfully hacking private sector companies connected to both the NSA and CIA, Phineas was able to gain root access on a Cayman Island Bank.

Root access basically means you can do whatever you want on that server without restrictions.

He said that once he had gained root access, he could see that there were multiple other hackers also had root access on this bank. . This leads me to believe that hackers removing funds from bank is MUCH more common than we are led to believe.

He was able to transfer a couple hundred thousand dollars out before they noticed, which he said was due to a stupid mistake on his part.

He then wrote a very detailed manifesto explaining in detail how he was able to hack the bank.

Phineas Phisher said that he will use the money to pay anyone who is able to hack globalist companies and release incriminating information.

His manifesto is definitely worth reading
    https://packetstormsecurity.com/file...Rob-Banks.html

Quote from his manifesto
    Quote [ 1 - Why expropriate ]-----------------------------------------------------
    Capitalism is a system in which a minority has come to appropriate a vast majority of the world's resources through war, theft and exploitation. By snatching the commons [1], they forced those below to be under the control of that minority that owns everything. It is a system fundamentally incompatible with freedom, equality, democracy and the Suma Qamaña (Good Living). It may sound ridiculous to those of us who have grown up in a propaganda machine that taught us that capitalism is freedom, but in truth what I am saying is not a new or controversial idea [2]. The founders of the United States of America knew they had to choose between creating a capitalist society, or a free and democratic society. Madison recognized that "the man who possesses wealth, the one who lies on his couch or rolls in his carriage, cannot judge the wishes or feelings of the day laborer." But to protect against the "spirit of equalization" of landless day laborers, it seemed to him that only landowners should vote, and that the government had to serve to "protect the opulent minority against the great majority." John Jay was more to the point and said: "Those who own the country should rule it."
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 2nd February 2023 at 20:45.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ewan (3rd February 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: BANKS being HACKED on PURPOSE? - A step towards the CBDC?

• I Got Hacked in an Unusual Way | Tips to Protect Yourself:

• my YT comment to her:
    ALWAYS have a backup plan (I will not name the best free alternative video upload sites, because YT will not allow that in comments) but if you have a backup channel elsewhere start PROMOTING that backup channel with once a week exclusive content in that way you may get much more subscribers for your backup channel than usual! ... If you chose to ignore my excellent tip, KNOW that if you ever lost it all >> blame yourself being in that position not having any backup plans!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st March 2024 at 15:35.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread