+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extremely vivid dream about simulations within simulations

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Extremely vivid dream about simulations within simulations

Felt compelled to share this as I often enjoy reading about other similar posts- I often have very vivid dreams and anywhere from 0-3 times per month OOBE experiences. OOBE experiences i can usually bring myself to get up right after and write it down, though with dreams unfortunately less so. I finished this dream and was wide awake and intuitively felt it was something very important, so I did what I usually do to aid in recall, relax and try to run over the entire dream from beginning to end before getting up to go write it down (I usually manage this without falling back asleep). I did this again this time but there was so much to go over details did start to slip away... many repeating sequences of similar events with varying details made this extremely difficult... Below is what I managed to remember after writing quickly and a re-review to clean up spelling/grammar. Though I dream as the scientist most of the time from first person, at times I am more viewing things

The world is going to be destroyed by an asteroid so it's brightest minds devise a plan to send a giant spaceship to intercept it and blow it up. The main people leading this is a scientist and a head of security who very closely resembles Agent Smith from Matrix. The scientist has to devise a way to build enough explosives + plot an intercept course to destroy this thing, while somehow keeping themselves alive to return to earth.  

At some point the head of security takes over as he thinks he has a better idea to take the asteroid out (self sacrifice), but a plan has already been created and is in motion that the scientist is sure will work... EXTREMELY complex using years of computational physics to perfectly align the bomb to intercept as it approaches earth... For context, the asteroid is many light years away so the calculations must be precise. 

On the spaceship are groups of people (maybe 25 thousand, including children) I think this is also meant to act as a backup sleeper ship in case earth is destroyed (intercept point is far enough away from earth to avoid collateral damage). People seem to go through the motions of life but they are depressed though the ship resembles a small city (buildings, fake sky, trees/grass, jobs. food stores... like normal life)

When agent smith takes over the scientist (me) tries to undermine in various ways though over the course of a many months (maybe even a year) and eventually goes into hiding coming out at a pivotal time to redirect the ship/bomb to make sure it intercepts. Smith's coup is successful in the sense that even though smith does overtake, the Scientist realizes he is living in a simulation devised to play out "what if" scenarios so even though agent smith has "won" none of it matters as this failed simulation will be run again.. they finish the simulation run as friends even though they fought each other they both thought their ideas were better, they reminisce and recognize each other as friends before the simulation is terminated.

The simulation ends and we jump up a level where the threat is still very real and due to the failed simulation a coup is formed by agent smith against the scientist as his ideas (using the simulation data) failed. The same thing plays out exactly as it did only in this simulation we learn the origin story of how the bomb was devised... something about a smuggler visiting a zoo type place to smuggle out some kind of animal (monkeys maybe? To be repurposed how I have no idea). Eventually after much infighting they manage to destroy the asteroid as it approaches Earth (it is a massive black and grey object with TV static running up an down, almost as if it's clouded in alive static), and people rejoice. There is a viewing deck where people would come each day out of habit (and quickly leave as it wasn't interesting to see your doom) to see the asteroid approaching, but this time since it's been destroyed they stay a bit longer - they are happy i/we won and can now start planning the rest of their lives

The scientist is suspicious as something seems off (think black mirror SPOILER Here comes the DJ) and realizes they are still inside a simulation. He runs the numbers of the successful plan and realizes that the asteroid would barely miss the ship/bomb and proceed to destroy Earth. . He/I manages to get a glimpse of the outside world and the asteroid is still very real and heading towards earth, only it's closer than expected (I think each simulation takes time to reach it's conclusion)... and the false simulation results will be used since it appears to be successful but will actually fail in the real world... the smith security agent has faked the destruction to live out happy days in this simulation and after being confronted he knew it was a simulation and claims everything is a simulation (infinite levels up) so why not live this one out happily ... they are all sentient and now the people are happy and excited at the prospect of surviving and planning their futures. Scientist refuses to accept this and tries to break free now that he is self aware and crash this simulation. Agent smith tries to stop him but is not successful

Up another level and the same struggle plays out only much earlier, only this time as scientist is starting pre-emptive scheming to stop smith from overthrowing the plan, and at some point Smith kind of breaks the usual protocol and swoops down in a robot suit to grab him and demand to know where his son is (IIRC the son played a pivotal role in the scientists motivation to play out the script of trying to save the world) , and why he doesn't exist this time. This is still in another simulation - Smith was monitoring the scientist but he intervened as something was off from the usual run of events (again he seemed aware this was a simulation)

Up another level, there is a room full of androids that look like agent smith all tied into beds, many of them are short circuiting and flailing around spouting nonsense, but it's clear they are being used to run the simulation(s). Nobody is there watching/monitoring but the simulation is still running, and we cut away to the origin of the bomb where a man is outside a gate to a zoo waiting to enter to smuggle out something (a different animal this time, bats if I can recall but definitely not monkeys).... and it's not clear if this is real or yet another simulation

If I want to simplify (and I don't but I'll spare you) it seems like a classic good vs evil playthrough, though Smith wasnt evil he was just more pragmatic and less idealistic... Throughout each dream he was constantly trying to keep everything under control as he was controlling everything (the way of life of people, security, food) - very much in a totalitarian way, but he did have what he thought was the best interests of his people at heart... even if it meant living a lie he would still keep them happy and content. During later iterations of the simulation it felt like he came to realize the nature of the simulation they were in ahead of time and was doing whatever he could to maintain control, but he respected the scientist and viewed him as a misguided friend instead of an adversary (though there were times he could be very brutal and violent - he was after all pragmatic and had to be in control), and he never outright killed him when he probably could have given his awareness.

The scientist was more of an idealist, though it's hard to pin point if his service to others (the real people outside the simulation above those inside, including himself) was truly altruistic or just deluded self-righteousness. Something I'm still trying to understand as that was person I was viewing in first person most of the time. I woke up at first courting a bit of an existential crisis, wondering if this was all just a simulation playing out in slower time... The only other time I've really felt that way was a few days after the conclusion of my first Ayahuasca session, lying in bed wondering if I was really there or still back in the jungle. 

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th December 2022), Ben (29th December 2022), Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), BMJ (29th December 2022), Casey Claar (29th December 2022), Ewan (29th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th December 2022), halcyon026 (30th December 2022), Harmony (29th December 2022), JackMcThorn (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), lunaflare (29th December 2022), mojo (29th December 2022), Olaf (29th December 2022), Orph (29th December 2022), Patient (29th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (29th December 2022), Reinhard (29th December 2022), rgray222 (30th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2022), Tintin (29th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 times in 251 posts

Default Re: Extremely vivid dream about simulations within simulations

I fail to keep a dream alive after waking, i remember it as i wake but soon leaves my mind, except for some scattered nonsensical bits and pieces.
    What i do know is that sometimes my mind creates the most amazing settings, i could be in a factory that my mind has created in a dream, and around me would be amazing machines and things that make up the factory, other times ill be in the bush and its like i was really there, but my wife had greater dreams when she was a little girl, i met her when she was 12, and that was after her dreams.
    She had "Flying" dreams, she said she would just lean forward and she would take off and could fly all around her neighbourhood and other parts of our city, Geelong.
    She said she had control of her flying and said the scenery was actually of her area, like she was really flying over it, since she has Not actually flown over our streets at roof top, its amazing her brain gave her the ability to portray the scenery at that height.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), BMJ (29th December 2022), Ewan (29th December 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2023), JackMcThorn (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Libico (29th December 2022), Reinhard (29th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2022), Tintin (29th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Default Re: Extremely vivid dream about simulations within simulations

"Simulations within simulations" can be thought of as the "5D fractal ladder", it is very real and details can be obtained in the deepest levels of meditation (extremely slow epsilon brainwaves, but also with extremely fast gamma/lambda brainwaves in the right circumstances). These brainwaves seem to "wrap around the other side" like some kind of brainwave ouroboros.

Simulation layer linking occurs when the purpose of a simulation within another is achieved. A very interesting topic to contemplate while meditating is as follows: if you know that this is true for your level of simulation, would you prefer to work towards the purpose of your simulation, as determined from the layer outside of it, or would you prefer to do something else completely, or even, to work against that purpose?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2023), Libico (7th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread