+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs, Bigfoot, and Black Panthers

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default UFOs, Bigfoot, and Black Panthers

Well, I must say, this is rather odd. UFO sightings that coincide with Bigfoot sightings that shape shift into black panthers / mountain lions. Very interesting to say the least.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Heart to heart (29th December 2022), Icare (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), meeradas (29th December 2022), Nasu (30th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (29th December 2022), scotslad (30th December 2022), skogvokter (11th January 2023), Spiral (29th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,872 times in 251 posts

Default Re: UFOs, Bigfoot, and Black Panthers

Interesting Vid Spellbound, cheers for that. For anyone interested, the vid gets straight into it and doesnt BS around, all the blokes interviewed appeared absolutely convincing.

All my life ive seen things i dont think i was sposed to see, my first thread here a few months ago was of a UFO i saw from my backyard and i videoed it twice that night, look for "UFO from my backyard" if you care to watch it.
    Anyway i had a Big Cat sighting with my sister, twas about 9yrs ago now, my big sister passed away from motor neurons and my mum died a couple of months later, so i said to my lil sister that we should go on a road trip in my Kombi camper.
    We started out from Geelong (Victoria Australia) and travelled west towards Portland on the Princes Hwy, about 30miles before Portland we took a left into Thompsons Rd, it was a narrow single lane country rd, we passed a bloke on a tractor, i was only in second gear as we went passed him, we only went a hundred yards or so when about 50-60 yards ahead, this enormous black cat emerged infront of us, it simply leaped over the roadside verge which was like a big ditch, it then loped across the rd right in front of us and then ever so casually leapt over the verge on the other side of the rd and disappeared into bushes.
    I stopped my kombi and looked at my sister, she was already looking at me wide eyed, i knew she saw it too.

We looked around where it disappeared but saw nothing more.
    We continued on a couple of miles or so till we reached camp on the Fitzroy River campground, only a couple hundred yards from where the river meets the ocean, it had been spitting rain all day so when we got there all the ground was pitted with rain drops, then i saw fresh prints in the wet dirt, large (big as my palms) of a cat, no claw marks, i took a short video of my hand on the ground next to the prints.
    There is a bit more to this and it is in the vids i will post here from a thread i made on another international forum, in the first vid, the 16 minute one, fast forward to 5-6 minutes cause i couldnt make "Google Maps" do what i wanted, i then had to go have dinner so i had to make a second short vid.

My sister took photos of the prints but i such at getting pics to appear here...Doh
    RRR
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2022 at 18:35. Reason: embedded the two videos
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), Chip (29th December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), halcyon026 (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), Patient (29th December 2022), skogvokter (11th January 2023), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Spiral (29th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

People have said to me that UFOs wouldnt spent life times to get here even at light speed, my response is to say, "who said they actually traveled through the cosmos to reach us", maybe they can bend space time, or use portals to travel from one dimension to another, from one reality to another, from one universe to another.

Then i got to thinking about the OP video where claims are made of creatures like big foot and panthers that come into our dimension or fade out of our dimension, so im thinking that you would have to know how to do this, so does that suggest these creatures are extremely smart, or do they have developed minds that allows for inter dimensional travel, ...or do they pop in and out by accident, if they pop into our reality by accident, then they (creatures) must get as big a shock as us when we see them.
    RRR

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), Chip (29th December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), Patient (29th December 2022), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Spiral (29th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Well, I must say, this is rather odd. UFO sightings that coincide with Bigfoot sightings that shape shift into black panthers / mountain lions. Very interesting to say the least.

Dave - Toronto
    I watched it based on your recommendation Dave.
    I liked it.
    It's a report on the chestnut ridge mountains in Pennsylvania mostly. This area is a high strangeness area much like skinwalker ranch.

It sounds like this chestnut ridge has a base of operations inside of it.
    Is it aliens? Or possibly an advanced and ancient prediluvian culture?

I've talked to quite a few first nations people from the white river Apache reservation in Arizona who have seen many similar things. Many stories with sasquatch and UFOs. Many of the stories center around an area called seven mile mountain.
    No doubt in my mind there is a connection.

Pennsylvania was a big missing 411 area as well.
    When sasquatch are ordered to snatch people for their masters in saucers to what end is the purpose?
    Last edited by DNA; 29th December 2022 at 08:57.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th December 2022), Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), Chip (29th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), halcyon026 (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), Patient (29th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (30th December 2022), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Spiral (29th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2022), Tyy1907 (30th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

'Bigfoot' is one of those things I never cared too much if it was real or not, growing up I cared more about UFO's and ET's, but was open to the idea that maybe Bigfoot has an ET/UFO connection too.

However, later in life I came to completely believe in Bigfoot because of my father.

My father was retired military, didn't embellish, didn't have any kind of 'out there' or 'far fetched' stories of any kind. He was quite serious about certain things, like his integrity.

My Dad was out in the mountains on old logging roads riding his motorcycle. He recalls stopping at one point to enjoy the scenery. Mind you, he was a hunter and at one point after the military was even a logger in these same mountains, he has been out there on those roads a lot and had seen plenty of wildlife including bears.

So, he looks up mountain a bit higher where he says he sees Bigfoot stand up and look at him. He explained a feeling in his body he hadn't felt before, hairs standing on end, body tingling, energy rush type of thing. Like his body was scared for him before his mind could come to terms with what he was seeing.

He said he got on his bike and came back down as quickly as he could without looking back.

He noted that it couldn't be another animal he knew because of how upright it could stand and because of it's height.

Imagine something that big making eye contact with you when you're alone in the mountains...
    Last edited by halcyon026; 30th December 2022 at 06:15.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), Patient (29th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd May 2023), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Spiral (1st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, I believe you may have used the wrong URL to link to your youtube videos.

From Bill:

The two videos are fixed now, and embedded in RRR's post.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2022 at 18:37.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (30th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Save image as and enlarge yourselves! This is interesting and if real that's a huge beast squatting there with an enormous head! The person that took this says they didn't even see it. They were simply taking a pic of the snowfall recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bigfoot.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	50155  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (29th December 2022), Siphonemis (1st January 2023), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Spiral (1st January 2023), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Interesting Vid Spellbound, cheers for that. For anyone interested, the vid gets straight into it and doesnt BS around, all the blokes interviewed appeared absolutely convincing.

All my life ive seen things i dont think i was sposed to see,
    Well, I have to wonder...if you take that sentence "All my life ive seen things i dont think i was sposed to see" and turn it around to "seen things that I was sposed to see".

Think on that for a minute or two. IF you didn't see those things, you might not be here in this forum sharing with everyone else here.

So perhaps you were supposed to see those things - it has made you who you are today!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (30th December 2022), Spiral (1st January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    'Bigfoot' is one of those things I never cared too much if it was real or not, growing up I cared more about UFO's and ET's, but was open to the idea that maybe Bigfoot has an ET/UFO connection too.

However, later in life I came to completely believe in Bigfoot because of my father.

My father was retired military, didn't embellish, didn't have any kind of 'out there' or 'far fetched' stories of any kind. He was quite serious about certain things, like his integrity.

My Dad was out in the mountains on old logging roads riding his motorcycle. He recalls stopping at one point to enjoy the scenery. Mind you, he was hunter and at one point after the military was even a logger in these same mountains, he has been out there on those roads a lot and had seen plenty of wildlife including bears.

So, he looks up mountain a bit higher where he says he sees Bigfoot stand up and look at him. He explained a feeling in his body he hadn't felt before, hairs standing on end, body tingling, energy rush type of thing. Like his body was scared for him before his mind could come to terms with what he was seeing.

He said he got on his bike and came back down as quickly as he could without looking back.

He noted that it couldn't be another animal he knew because of how upright it could stand and because of it's height.

Imagine something that big making eye contact with you when you're alone in the mountains...
    Awesome halcyon026, im thinking your dad was/is an Alpha male, fearless and full of fight, but he fled from this sighting, it scared him, not because he was afraid of the beast itself, but because his brain/body was telling him that this wasnt something normal, but rather something paranormal, something even a strong man cannot fight or overcome, he decided to GTFO of there, and im with your Dad on this, im also GTFO of there...............................RRR

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), halcyon026 (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Spellbound (1st January 2023), Spiral (1st January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    Thanks for your post, I believe you may have used the wrong URL to link to your youtube videos.

From Bill:

The two videos are fixed now, and embedded in RRR's post.

Thank you halcyon026 and Bill Ryan for fixing my vids to embed.......thumbs up........................................RRR

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (30th December 2022), halcyon026 (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Spellbound (1st January 2023), Spiral (1st January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)

All my life ive seen things i dont think i was sposed to see,
    Well, I have to wonder...if you take that sentence "All my life ive seen things i dont think i was sposed to see" and turn it around to "seen things that I was sposed to see".

Think on that for a minute or two. IF you didn't see those things, you might not be here in this forum sharing with everyone else here.

So perhaps you were supposed to see those things - it has made you who you are today!
    Hi Patient, good comment, ya prolly absolutely correct on that, because when i was around 19 yrs old, i woke in the morning next to my sweetheart, she said im gonna have a shower, so im laying in bed with my hands behind my head thinking, "Im the luckiest bloke in the world"......then i did something i cannot explain (so maybe i was sposed to see it) , i rolled over and then reached under the bed and grabbed a piece of nicely folded paper, i unfold and read it, it was a love note my girlfriend hadn't yet given to her secret lover.
    i was absolutely stunned, broken, she came back to see me in bed with this note in my hand, she was shocked/panicked................what happened after is only my business.

Till this day i cant explain what made me randomly reach under the bed and grab a note with military precision....................................RRR

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), DNA (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Patient (30th December 2022), Spellbound (1st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Dave - Toronto
    I watched it based on your recommendation Dave.
    I liked it.
    It's a report on the chestnut ridge mountains in Pennsylvania mostly. This area is a high strangeness area much like skinwalker ranch.

It sounds like this chestnut ridge has a base of operations inside of it.
    Is it aliens? Or possibly an advanced and ancient prediluvian culture?

I've talked to quite a few first nations people from the white river Apache reservation in Arizona who have seen many similar things. Many stories with sasquatch and UFOs. Many of the stories center around an area called seven mile mountain.
    No doubt in my mind there is a connection.

Pennsylvania was a big missing 411 area as well.
    When sasquatch are ordered to snatch people for their masters in saucers to what end is the purpose?
    Yep....this channel Small Town Monsters has a whole series of videos on Chestnut Ridge.

https://www.youtube.com/@SmallTownMonsters/videos

Here is one of their videos giving a good overview of Chestnut Ridge (I've been watching their videos all day today).

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), DNA (1st January 2023), Ewan (1st January 2023), Ratszinger (2nd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread