+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder has died

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Default Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder has died

I did a search for this here and was surprised nothing came up.

Rob Balsamo, founder of Pilots for 9/11 Truth died almost 2.5 years ago (Jul, 2020).

I just found out about it a couple of days ago.
    Love him or hate him, he did some pioneering work in the 9/11 truth movement
    and many 9/11 truthers are grateful for his contributions.

Strangely, very little can be found on the net now about him or his former group.
    If anyone can find out how he died I'd be very interested to learn about it.
    The research I have done the past couple of days leaves me suspicious about his death.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ami (31st December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2022), Franny (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Hym (30th December 2022), Inversion (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), mountain_jim (30th December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Orph (30th December 2022), Patient (31st December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (31st December 2022), Reinhard (30th December 2022), Satori (30th December 2022), Spiral (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022), Violet3 (30th December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder has died

Sorry to learn of this.

I am familiar with him and Pilots for 9/11 Truth. I followed the organization from its inception, for awhile.

If I may be so bold, one reason I did so is because around the same time that Pilots for 9/11 Truth was founded I was a cofounder of Veterans for 9/11 Truth. Many pilots are vets and we had cross membership. Things were cooking for awhile, but tapered off after a few years. Mostly due to effective MSM, and other forces, propaganda pushed to counter the “conspiracy theories” about 9/11, thereby causing a lack of any public interest. The movements died on the vine, so to speak.

Thank you for your post. It caused me to reminisce. Forgive me if I got off topic.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ami (31st December 2022), Chip (31st December 2022), Cognitive Dissident (30th December 2022), DaveToo (30th December 2022), East Sun (12th February 2023), Ewan (30th December 2022), Franny (30th December 2022), halcyon026 (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Hym (30th December 2022), Inversion (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), mountain_jim (30th December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (31st December 2022), Reinhard (30th December 2022), Spiral (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022), yelik (31st December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

For anyone interested you can still see their forum via the wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20190212...ex.php?act=idx (2019)
    Last edited by Matthew; 30th December 2022 at 09:19.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2022), East Sun (12th February 2023), Ewan (30th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2022), Franny (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Inversion (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), Mari (12th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), mountain_jim (30th December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Also sorry to hear of this. There are a few of these 9/11 truth groups, and those with professionals and very credible people give the official narrative speakers more headaches, this one is especially powerful: https://www.ae911truth.org/ Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth, I like their approach very much, for the event remains an enigma, in details anyway: we know there is much more to this story, how long before we know the truth, these people are brave enough to put their reputations on the line, which commands respect. RIP

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2022), Franny (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st December 2022), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Matthew (30th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), onevoice (7th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022), yelik (31st December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,905 times in 20,684 posts

• 9/11 Truth Movement loses ‘Pilots’ founder Rob Balsamo

In tribute to Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder Rob Balsamo, who passed away recently, P911T colleague Bruce Sinclair talks with 9/11 Free Fall host Andy Steele about the pilots’ group and offers his own perspective on the 9/11 crime. In the last five minutes of the show, we hear Rob Balsamo speaking in a segment of his film, “World Trade Center Attack.”

Another chat between Rob Balsamo & John Lear, Son of the Learjet and Core Member of Pilots For 9/11 Truth, answering the questions of those who refuse to ask him directly. Topics include CIA work, Iran-Contra, "Truth Movement" division, "Impossibile Speeds", NTSB Data, and "No Plane Theories"... among other topics.
    • Pilots for 9/11 Truth - WTC Attack:

The creator of this video, . The world might honor his memory by seriously considering the claims made within.
    • Documentary Trailer: "9/11 - "Advent of the Ninth Crusade" 7 min 46 sec version:

• Documentary Trailer: "9/11 - "Advent of the Ninth Crusade" 12 min 6 sec version:

This film is a 12-minute trailer for the upcoming documentary entitled "9/11 - Advent of the Ninth Crusade" produced by 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers and Light on Light Publications. Please like and Share on your favorite social media platforms and with family members, friends, and neighbors.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2022 at 23:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2022), DaveToo (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st December 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• Another important 911/Truth Warrior passed away:

• ‘In a just world there would be a statue in your honor’: The 9/11 Truth community remembers David Ray Griffin
    AE911Truth December 9, 2022

One of the great pioneers of the 9/11 Truth Movement, David Ray Griffin, passed away on November 25, 2022. He was 83 years old.

Following David’s passing, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth invited members of the community to send their thoughts on David’s seminal contributions to the cause of 9/11 Truth and to their own personal journeys. Below are the dozens of messages we received.

Thank you so much to all of you who shared your reflections on this extraordinary human being, who was one of the true leaders of our time.
    Please be advised that these statements are those of the commenters alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of AE911Truth.

David’s The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions was the book that set me free from the propaganda. As a Christian academic, he approached the subject as though he hoped the conclusion could be different than it was. He was not an Alex Jones, profiting off of tragedy, but a real hero who used the evidence in the public record to expose the nakedness of the emperor and the evil of empire. Along with the initial work of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, he proved that the conventional wisdom was being used to justify despicable behavior. He will always be my hero. Thanks for all you do.

Tom Crofton
    • source (with tons of reactions!).
    Elizabeth Woodworth Global Research Thu, 01 Dec 2022 14:00 UTC

How big can a mind be?

If we're lucky, we have threescore and ten years — in a very big wide world, full of history — to experience as much as we can take in.

Threescore-ten is not nearly enough, but some extraordinary people manage to encompass and give order to a lot of it.

And some even more extraordinary people manage to rise above their own lives to interpret creation and the fabric of the universe as having consistent meaning across cultures and throughout the ages.

David Ray Griffin was Professor of Philosophy of Religion and Theology, at the Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University, from 1973-2004. With his senior, Dr. John Cobb Jr., he co-founded the Center for Process Studies in 1973.

Griffin has stated that "the task of a theologian is to look at the world from what we would imagine the divine perspective, one that would care about the good of the whole and would love all the parts."

Not only was David an outstanding theologian and one of the two best-known living scholars of Alfred North Whitehead's process theology (the other being John Cobb): His books also spanned the related fields of postmodernism, theodicy (defence of God against evil), primordial truth, panentheism, scientific naturalism, parapsychology, Buddhist thought, and the mind-body interaction.

About the time that he retired in 2004, he was approached by some people who admired his candor, and pointed to evidence that the 9/11 event was highly suspicious.

At first David thought that 9/11 was simply blowback from the way America had treated the Middle East — but upon researching it more deeply he realized that there was indeed a very serious likelihood that the US had contrived 9/11 as a false flag operation to manufacture consent to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq for their oil.

This injustice fired his energy to research in depth, then write a dozen scholarly books on 9/11 — books that were not acknowledged in the media but which engaged in a cat-and-mouse game with the purveyors of the official 9/11 narrative, who continually adapted their story to cover up the weaknesses that David tracked and revealed as their tattered narrative evolved.

The first and most famous of these books was The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11, published by his much-appreciated Interlink press in March 2004.

That best-seller was followed in 2005 by a devastating takedown of the Bush Administration's whitewash Commission titled The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, which exposed 115 problems in "the 571-page lie".

Following these early 9/11 works, David was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in both 2008 and 2009, and was named among "The 50 People Who Matter Today" by the New Statesman, on September 24, 2009.

In November, 2008, David's seventh book about 9/11, The New Pearl Harbour Revisited, was one of only 51 books awarded as "pick of the week" that year by Publishers Weekly.

What followed was extraordinary.

As the foremost book reviewing tool in the English language, Publishers Weekly's spotlight should have led to reviews in the New York Times, the Times Literary Supplement, Library Journal, and many other top reviewing sources — but the word was out in the narrative-controlled media to give it a pass.

In 2011, David and I founded an organization called the 9/11 Consensus Panel, comprised of more than 20 professionals expert in various aspects of the 9/11 attacks. In 2018, the 51 consensus points that were developed during this unique evidence-based reviewing project were published under the title 9/11 Unmasked: An International Review Panel Investigation (2018).

During that seven-year project, David addressed the existential crisis of climate change, penning his encyclopaedic 2015 reference, Unprecedented: Can Civilization Survive the CO2 Crisis? (I took that book to the COP21 Paris climate summit in 2015, and presented it there, following up with a YouTube documentary on that enormous gathering of humanity - the largest meeting since World War II.)

David then turned his attention to US imperialism - writing Bush and Cheney: How They Ruined America and the World in 2016, and producing the incredible work of scholarship, The American Trajectory: Divine or Demonic, in 2018.

David was at last able, in 2019, to turn to his long-planned The Christian Gospel for Americans: A Systematic Theology. It is a magnum opus of enormous breadth and depth.

In it, for example, he confronts the science vs religion issue, showing that some scientists - former atheists - have been overwhelmed by the extent of exceedingly precise ratios between the chemical elements of earth that are required for life, to now saying that the universe was "fine-tuned for life," thus reflecting a "fine-tuner" (or divine creator).

In 2022, as he approached the end of his life, and following a long struggle with prostate cancer, David wrote the beautiful and crowning reflections of his maturing theology, James and Whitehead on Life after Death.

In the spirit of James and Whitehead, he explains that the universe is not separate from, but is within God, and is itself the very nature of God. This evolving world view requires a new understanding of the divine reality - panentheism, meaning "all in God".

The causal principles of the universe exist naturally, being inherent in the nature of things, because they exist in the very nature of God.

This chapter on the infinitely fine-tuned nature of the universe to support life is a transporting gift.

But he was not done yet!

Forthcoming in March, 2023, from the publisher Clarity Press, is David's America on the Brink: How the US Trajectory Led Fatefully to the Russia-Ukraine War - which was completed during the last days of his life.

In total David Ray Griffin has written 50 books and more than 200 essays. (He was once asked if he had ever had an unpublished thought!)

In all of his books - and most notably those on American imperialism - he read and cited recent scholarly investigations from top university presses, effectively overriding the propaganda that has passed down through many years.

Paul Craig Roberts wrote: "David has served truth to the hilt. He is a hero of our time."

There is no question that his body of work will go down in history as providing some of the most elegant thinking our century has witnessed.

And at some point, his chronicling of historically suppressed truths must emerge into full daylight, to allow reality-based civilization to advance.

Let us keep his work alive, so that earth's future peoples will inherit the great spectrum of wisdom he has left them: from a hopeful common-sense theology, to the exposés of imperialist propaganda and false flag operations, to the full extent of the climate crisis, to our evolving perception of the nature of the divine, to the evidence that our spirits will survive after death.

David Griffin stands with the greats - yet was quiet, humorous, down to earth, and unassuming.

Consult David Griffin's archive on Global Research.

David Griffin has passed away. His Legacy Will Live
    • David Ray Griffin Tribute 2022:

As a tribute to author David Ray Griffin, this video includes excerpts from his most successful presentation, 9/11 - The Myth and the Reality from 2006, and excerpts from an interview from 2004.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st December 2022 at 00:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (30th December 2022), DaveToo (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st December 2022), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Matthew (30th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Satori (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Also sorry to hear of this. There are a few of these 9/11 truth groups, and those with professionals and very credible people give the official narrative speakers more headaches, this one is especially powerful: https://www.ae911truth.org/ Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth, I like their approach very much, for the event remains an enigma, in details anyway: we know there is much more to this story, how long before we know the truth, these people are brave enough to put their reputations on the line, which commands respect. RIP
    Thanks for the posts re Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth and to Exomatrix TV for the post regarding David Ray Griffin.

AE for 911 Truth is one of the best sources of information regarding 911 and the causes of the destruction of the buildings on that day from technical engineering, structural and related perspectives.

I am honored to have a paper I wrote on this subject from a legal perspective archived in AE’s website under “Articles”. If you’re interested, look for the Scales of Justice (I think) logo just above my article. This is the only paper posted on AE’s site from a legal perspective. (As of the last time I looked.)

I wrote the article for the Journal of 911 Studies in 2015. That organization got it out to Global Research and AE. David Ray Griffin called the article “Another brick in the wall of 911 truth”.

So, to see two separate posts about this causes me to stroll a bit through memory lane.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    AE for 911 Truth is one of the best sources of information regarding 911 and the causes of the destruction of the buildings on that day from technical engineering, structural and related perspectives.

I am honored to have a paper I wrote on this subject from a legal perspective archived in AE’s website under “Articles”. If you’re interested, look for the Scales of Justice (I think) logo just above my article. This is the only paper posted on AE’s site from a legal perspective. (As of the last time I looked.)

I wrote the article for the Journal of 911 Studies in 2015. That organization got it out to Global Research and AE. David Ray Griffin called the article “Another brick in the wall of 911 truth”.

So, to see two separate posts about this causes me to stroll a bit through memory lane.
    I greatly respect the work that A&E for 9/11 Truth has done over the years in keeping the 9/11 truth fire burning and making people aware of the false flag event that took place on 9/11.

However they are not the best group of professionals to talk authoritatively on either the physics of building collapses nor building demolitions.

I was greatly disappointed that a 'Physicists for 9/11 Truth' didn't form immediately after 9/11.
    There is one and only one professional group that can single-handedly dismiss the 'building collapse' stories we were told took place in New York on 9/11, with unimpeachable authority. That group is the physicists of the world.

Any physicist who hasn't been bought and paid for by TPTB will tell you it is Physics 101 basics; it was physically IMPOSSIBLE for the buildings WTC1/2 and WTC7 to have come down on 9/11 without the use of explosives.

Architects and engineers may be experts in designing and building structures, but they are not experts in the physics of a building 'collapse' nor of a building demolition.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder has died

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

I greatly respect the work that A&E for 9/11 Truth has done over the years in keeping the 9/11 truth fire burning and making people aware of the false flag event that took place on 9/11.

However they are not the best group of professionals to talk authoritatively on either the physics of building collapses nor building demolitions.

I was greatly disappointed that a 'Physicists for 9/11 Truth' didn't form immediately after 9/11.
    There is one and only one professional group that can single-handedly dismiss the 'building collapse' stories we were told took place in New York on 9/11, with unimpeachable authority. That group is the physicists of the world.

Any physicist who hasn't been bought and paid for by TPTB will tell you it is Physics 101 basics; it was physically IMPOSSIBLE for the buildings WTC1/2 and WTC7 to have come down on 9/11 without the use of explosives.

Architects and engineers may be experts in designing and building structures, but they are not experts in the physics of a building 'collapse' nor of a building demolition.

I uploaded this 9 years ago and it was originally uploaded years before that to my original ExomatrixTV channel 11 to 15 years ago, but I was banned ... some of my backup "subcategory YT channels" survived!
    • Satire Video: '911 Debunking for Dummies':
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st December 2022 at 03:49.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2022), DaveToo (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• 911-Conspiracy Finally Solved!: Names, Connections, Motives, 911Matrix of Details Exposed!

• WTC-7 Mystery Solved?

• They Should Have Used "Fire"

• Undeniable Real Suspects 911 Inside Job:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st December 2022 at 03:58.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2022), DaveToo (31st December 2022), Harmony (12th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2023), Maybee (31st December 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

1:46 long. Died Nov, 2022.

RIP David Ray Griffin.

911Pilots
    3.95K subscribers

169 views Feb 11, 2023
    “Brave soul David Ray Griffin tells it like it is in this short video clip.”

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 12th February 2023 at 08:04.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Harmony (12th February 2023), Mari (12th February 2023), Reinhard (12th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

This is for Davetoo — hope to see you post again, Sir — and Satori, Mathew, Mike G, and John K, and anybody else who has some will for justice.

1:49:51 audio interview of Dan Hanley by Michael Decon, including 3 call-in speakers.

Dan is starting a new website, ~”9/11 Speak Out dot org”, to try to encourage whistleblowers to step out. 74 years old now, and still fighting the good fight.

Captain Dan Hanley interviewed live on The Michael Decon Program

911Pilots
    4.1K subscribers

107 views May 6, 2023
    “Captain Dan Hanley interviewed live on The Michael Decon Program where the purpose and goals of 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers and other issues are discussed.”

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Satori (7th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread