+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A terrifying account

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A terrifying account

Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    I would take it with a grain of salt (the bad/scary as well as the good/heavenly) - it's great to read and try to educate ourselves to understand what happens next but ultimately we are so limited in what we are able to conceptualize much less understand about anything outside of this realm as an incarnated human being. Try to let your inner voice guide you in what feels right. I think there are very few people on Earth who truly know what happens after death - mostly what we read is people sharing either questionable information from external sources, or sharing their direct experience... but everything is filtered through their own lens, and since we are human and fallible I don't think you'll be able to find an objective truth.

Overall, everything in existence serves a purpose and a big part of that purpose is challenging ourselves and growing. It's very possible there is a war of sorts in the astral, much like there is a war down here - we can only do the best we can with the information we have at any given time and let our own judgement lead us on the right path. Cultivating trust in oneself and one's inner voice or intuition (our direct connection to the higher self/divine) is what will help us choose the path that will lead to the most growth, even if in the short term it may not be pleasant and challenging.

I will echo what others have shared, Michael Newton provides an excellent account that may be more uplifting than what you've read - it's quite possible that his account takes place within the control system your book describes and if so I would trust there is a higher purpose for that as well.. to me it sounds like another system of control that exists on Earth where we work, pay taxes, etc all under the guise of moving forward when ultimately we are being controlled and exploited by TPTB... but I like to think that each of those that are aware of that fight back and choose to not accept being a passive prisoner even if we are still confined to live within this system.

I would say to embrace what comes but keep vigilant - when you say you feel like there is some truth to what you read you're probably right, but it could be similar to the disinformation fed to us here filled with half-truths to make the lie easier to swallow.
    thank you for your articulated reply. Yes we are certainly limited by our subjective views and experiences. No one truly know what happens when we die and I need to accept that I'll never get that answer. I have read Newton's book a few months agio and I was encouraged by it. The I regretably started reading about ETs and their supposed control over us on earth, as well as in the astral. it led me to a paper written by wes penre who critically analysed Newton's work. the main argument is that the ETs with their vast technology, create the illusory afterlife, and then subtedly coax us back into a life of reincarnation. this works perfectly for them who feed on energy for sustenance.

There's so much information out there that I feel like my head's about to explode! I would rather die and never exist than to have to deal with whatever may be on the other side.

Anyway, thank you for input.

With love
    Gareth

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    The only war is on Earth, not in Heaven. As others have said, read Michael Newton's Journey of Souls. A one stop shop for all you need to know.

One can also read or listen to the accounts of those who have really been through the process - have died, glimpsed what lies beyond, and come back. There are millions.

I promise you, this is worth your 22mins.

Neuro Surgeon Dies; Gets Shown Truth about Re-incarnation
    22mins
    The Other Side NDE
    thank you for sharing this book. I remember reading this a few years ago and I was mezmerised by it. Now, Im not too sure of its validity. I certainly believe that Dr Alexander had the experience. my only problem with it is was his experience tampered with. I have read accounts by wes penre and robert monroe questioning who are the true controllers of the afterlife. It's another mind f**k. It seems like there's no escaping or peace from negative ETs. they hypthesise that its these beings who fool us with their advanced technology, by portraying feelings on love, heavenly states etc only to fool us to be reincarnated, all for the sole purpose of being fed on by the vampiric entities.

the rabbit hole is a deep one and I regret ever entering it.

With love
    Gareth

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Sad to hear, Gazap, but understandable.

It is best not to give too much credit to any one story. After all, they are just stories. They could be true but that is not the important part. They say more about the human condition than they elucidate. They confuse because the human condition is in a state of confusion.

Given the slave-like nature of our lives, and our mostly knee-jerk reaction to that nature, it is not surprising we have so many different and conflicting stories.

Instead of absorbing fairy tales, it might be more productive to use some gnostic esoterica to untangle the lies we are told. Read some gnostic texts. See what they have to say about the nature of reality and the human condition.

It might become obvious that these stories, or many of them, are designed not to elucidate but to confuse.

Those who control our perception wish us to remain slaves for very obvious reasons, none of which are for our own good but for theirs.

Don't play into their hands.

And no, I don't think this particular story is any more truthful than others of this ilk.
    these are wise words, thank you.

All the best
    Gareth

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2023), Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023), Mari (2nd January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Hey! Use the mind when needed. It can be a good servant, even a friend. Going down the rabbithole needs a sharp mind. But we can not trust the mind fully. Let your heart be the leader. Listen to your body, your emotions (the deep, true emotions, not the daily emotional chatter).

Maybe at a certain (very early) point in life the heart was broken. We told him to shut up, we’re no longer interested. It has gone quiet. Still, to reconnect is the only chance and when you’re ready, it takes no time, it happens in a second. And it’s never to late, it can happen in the last five minutes. The heart can never be tricked.

If there really is something like a reincarnation trap, a soul trap, a false white light trick (I don‘t think so), well . . . it may just be another part of the crappy reincarnation-job, it‘s temporary, just another task. How many challenging lives and troubles have you already lived through and mastered. We could start to distinguish between our soul and our SOUL (like god and GOD), but there it starts to get complicated and the mind tries to take the lead again . . . We are divine, in the end all will be well, there‘s no doubt.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd January 2023), Wind (2nd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by gazap (here)
    I would take it with a grain of salt (the bad/scary as well as the good/heavenly) - it's great to read and try to educate ourselves to understand what happens next but ultimately we are so limited in what we are able to conceptualize much less understand about anything outside of this realm as an incarnated human being. Try to let your inner voice guide you in what feels right. I think there are very few people on Earth who truly know what happens after death - mostly what we read is people sharing either questionable information from external sources, or sharing their direct experience... but everything is filtered through their own lens, and since we are human and fallible I don't think you'll be able to find an objective truth.

Overall, everything in existence serves a purpose and a big part of that purpose is challenging ourselves and growing. It's very possible there is a war of sorts in the astral, much like there is a war down here - we can only do the best we can with the information we have at any given time and let our own judgement lead us on the right path. Cultivating trust in oneself and one's inner voice or intuition (our direct connection to the higher self/divine) is what will help us choose the path that will lead to the most growth, even if in the short term it may not be pleasant and challenging.

I will echo what others have shared, Michael Newton provides an excellent account that may be more uplifting than what you've read - it's quite possible that his account takes place within the control system your book describes and if so I would trust there is a higher purpose for that as well.. to me it sounds like another system of control that exists on Earth where we work, pay taxes, etc all under the guise of moving forward when ultimately we are being controlled and exploited by TPTB... but I like to think that each of those that are aware of that fight back and choose to not accept being a passive prisoner even if we are still confined to live within this system.

I would say to embrace what comes but keep vigilant - when you say you feel like there is some truth to what you read you're probably right, but it could be similar to the disinformation fed to us here filled with half-truths to make the lie easier to swallow.
    thank you for your articulated reply. Yes we are certainly limited by our subjective views and experiences. No one truly know what happens when we die and I need to accept that I'll never get that answer. I have read Newton's book a few months agio and I was encouraged by it. The I regretably started reading about ETs and their supposed control over us on earth, as well as in the astral. it led me to a paper written by wes penre who critically analysed Newton's work. the main argument is that the ETs with their vast technology, create the illusory afterlife, and then subtedly coax us back into a life of reincarnation. this works perfectly for them who feed on energy for sustenance.

There's so much information out there that I feel like my head's about to explode! I would rather die and never exist than to have to deal with whatever may be on the other side.

With love
    Gareth
    I agree the information that is out there is truly overwhelming, and I think you are deep in the quagmire of uncertainty and fear now, but I am quite certain you will come out wiser on the other side - the things that come close to breaking us temper us to be stronger. I'm not at all suggesting to bury your head in the sand and cast musings aside, but I think trying to understand the next world with any degree of objective certainty is akin to understanding quantum physics with 3rd grade math... it just isn't going happen. Even if you were to find a nugget of truth and find a way to escape the trap your findings allude to, who is say that the escaped area isn't just another more elaborate or advanced trap meant to catch the small % that do manage to escape, or that the ETs running the show are being run by other more powerful and sinister ETs... and you can continue with that logic to infinity.

I want to believe that the core reason for existence is about building and growing rather than exploitation and entropy - human nature is essentially positive, something you can see much more in children than adults who have to adapt to a world that in many ways will hurt you (but also help you grow). But on the flip side of that coin and playing devil's advocate here, a happy prisoner is more productive than a miserable one so it could just be one massive energy farm we're trapped in. I've often looked at this reality as being a school of sorts where we are learning how to be mature souls before moving on to more exciting destinations even if that takes many lifetimes. So even in the peachy-keen life between lives that Newton refers to, whether they are altruistic beings working in our benefit or ETs condemning us to incarnate back on Earth, that can really depend on one's perspective. Reality is subjective in this world where one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist - why would the same not hold true for how we interpret the afterlife (even more so if we are interpretting this from this world)?

One thing that I do find to be true - we create the reality we want something that can manifest in the physical world, but much more easily in the non-physical. If you've ever had a lucid dream or an out of body experience you know how sensitive your surroundings and experiences are to thought, exponentially more than this physical dimension we are in right now. It's easier said than done, but try to not let fear take over as that will influence your reality - being grounded and confident in your inner direction can help you navigate through the uncertainty... and while it might not be smooth and you may miss the mark sometimes, it is certainly better than the alternative of being paralyzed by fear or uncertainty. We miss 100% of the shots we never take.

On a final note, because of our ability to create our reality, I would not be surprised that by believing in this trap we may in fact be inviting it to manifest, and since the non-physical worlds are so sensitive to thought, parasitic entities may very well be disseminating this type of information in the physical world via channelers or other means as a way of casting our their nets to catch us at the moment of transition where they can more easily reach us.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Bald (1st January 2023), George (7th March 2023), Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023), Michi (1st January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

With love
    Gareth
    Gareth, there is one advice I could share, if I may:

As far I understand the different writings you encountered were overwhelming, sometimes contradictory and perhaps made your head spin.

Thus put your will and intention in clearing up uncertainties and dropping off things, which doesn't ring true for you and trust in yourself finding more simple answers.
    It may sound a bit cheesy but what counts, is your relentless will.

The best fitting quote in my collection - even though I usually don't subscribe to religious wisdom is this:
    Quote Seek and you shall find. Knock and the doors shall be opened onto you.

Matthew 7:7
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Anchor (5th January 2023), DeDukshyn (1st January 2023), Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Hey! Use the mind when needed. It can be a good servant, even a friend. Going down the rabbithole needs a sharp mind. But we can not trust the mind fully. Let your heart be the leader. Listen to your body, your emotions (the deep, true emotions, not the daily emotional chatter).

Maybe at a certain (very early) point in life the heart was broken. We told him to shut up, we’re no longer interested. It has gone quiet. Still, to reconnect is the only chance and when you’re ready, it takes no time, it happens in a second. And it’s never to late, it can happen in the last five minutes. The heart can never be tricked.

If there really is something like a reincarnation trap, a soul trap, a false white light trick (I don‘t think so), well . . . it may just be another part of the crappy reincarnation-job, it‘s temporary, just another task. How many challenging lives and troubles have you already lived through and mastered. We could start to distinguish between our soul and our SOUL (like god and GOD), but there it starts to get complicated and the mind tries to take the lead again . . . We are divine, in the end all will be well, there‘s no doubt.
    thank you. Yes unfortunately I decided to enter that rabbit hole whne I was already feeling somewhat fragile given my recent diagnosis. I will try to listen to the heart more.

All the best
    Gareth

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Harmony (2nd January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd January 2023), onevoice (2nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,541 times in 1,587 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Interesting book, seems like it is a compilation of the so many similar ideas out there.

I did read "The Spirits’ Book" by Allan Kardec it was written in the 18th century, it was when Spiritism officially came into the mainstream (not that many know about it, but it is popular in many countries). As the name states, it goes very deep into the realm of spirits/ghosts/demons/etc..

Another reading that I would recommend is the Buddhist cosmology, dive deep into it and you will see there is always a duality, you either ascend as a spirit or you descend does not matter at what level the being is, in rare cases you will re-born into the Manussaloka realm (Human realm), it happen when your job here is not yet done. In Tibetan Buddhism the arhat or buddha (someone illuminated) he or she (mostly men, don't ask me why, I dont' know) can perceive all beings arising, developing and passing away within diverse worlds and can tell precisely what state they were born in and what state they will be re-born. (That alone freak me out).

I will resume it for you: There is a process which all sentient beings migrate from one state into another (in Tibet they call it Bardo - If you can read, The Book of the Dead is a nice reading into the subject), and it depends on causes and conditions. Basically if you were evil in this life, you can expect to migrate (descend) into a less refined state, you will migrate (ascend) into a more refined state in accordance with your conduct in the previous life. It is quite logic.

All the studies are similar with a pinch of spice here and there to differentiate then from each other, but in essence they all say basically the same thing, I would have to read this book to confirm that.

Not a bible reader but I remember one passage in Romans and I just looked that up now, here it is:
    "I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them."
    Romans 16:17

This quite alone mean a lot of things, but since it is new testament text, and there lots more written about this subject before that, I would not hold tight with the bible contents, It was already heavily edited. Actually don't hold tight to any of these books before mentioned, they can be used as material for studies only.

The path of love and charity will be a better path in life. Do good and good will be with you, that is one certainty in life.
    thank you for your reply and the suggested reading. Yes it seems the more someone researches this stuff, the deeper the rabbit hole goes. A yearning for an answer which will never come. There are so many accounts, beliefs and ideas it makes it impossible to formulate your own belief or opinion. I feel like I have lost that ability. My time is limited on this plane. I regret starting my research to some extent because my death will have been far more peaceful.

All the best to you
    Gareth

Hi Gareth, I can feel you. It once happened to me, many many years ago, not exactly the same as you, but was hardcore, I came into contact with dark entities and was luck enough to survive, what did I learn from it? well, I put it to rest, when we know what we are dealing with, is a way more difficult than when we don't know, because knowing the risk does not cancel the risk (it just make you aware), but not knowing it, is a kind of undesired surprise that no one want to have, not many people see thing through this angle. I was looking into things that I was not suppose to look, but I did anyway and paid a high price for that.

If you really believe that this book is real, then try to think in terms of escaping/hacking out of it, would that be doable? I said that because it does not matter what anyone will say to you, if you really believe in that, it is done deal to you, nothing will break it, but since you opened this thread, I know you are willing to hear something.

We all no exception have a limited time here some shorter others longer, in my experience when things gets too hot in my brain, that is a full stop for me, time for reflection. We born into this experience and we all experience suffering of all kinds, physical, mental, spiritual.. meditation helps to calm down and get your foot on that cool path again, then you can restart, it is never too late Gareth.

Godspeed.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Harmony (5th January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 338 posts

Gareth,
    for what it's worth
    if I am capable of it
    right after I die
    I plan to say/think
    "take me to my maker"
    and when/if I am before them
    I'm going to say
    "Prove it."
    In a nice way, of course, but just to be sure.
    :-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Harmony (5th January 2023), Hym (5th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Gareth,

What is this condition that has prompted you to ask here?
    I ask because we here are unique, in that we do not need to know the specifics to offer insight and comfort...
    You asked what we know and have experienced about life after leaving the body.

The connection is a choice that most of us choose every day. Fear and tales from the crypt of some intellectual cripple are usually not healthy choices, especially when its go time for the soul to take on another adventure.

Many in the world have been trained to lay the blame upon themselves, even as unreal and unfounded as this is, when these lacks are not met and cured. Whatever lack or illness we then manifest finds the temporary, yet sometimes fatal, illness we carry with ourselves. Does this have any resonance with your stress, your illness, or your outlook on your present condition?

This has been a rewarding thread. A serious subject, likely the most serious of topics, about as personal as life gets. In case it has not been discussed here, every single thing we experience is personal, as in this state of consciousness and bodily experience we are all singular beings. It is in that separation that we are driven to each other more than to the reality that the separation is indeed an illusion, a weakness, that only awareness can reconnect. Our very existence is bound by connections. Our singular being has not and cannot be disconnected with the rest of all that life, and the living beyond one life, is.

This cannot be overlooked when attempting to understand what lies beyond. The entirety of your reaching out, to an excellent group of the best humanity can muster at this time, is proof of your own personal experience of the connection that lives here and beyond. I do not see the separation that people talk about, so excuse the simplicity of my inquiry and the excess of my words here.

My first response in my experiences of people going thru stress, disease, terminal illnesses and death is that any projection we carry, from whatever influences we have absorbed and not filtered through our senses, create the futures we will experience. I have finally understood why some religions teach 'fearing' god. In all circumstances, not one knows what that phrase really means. Yet they all do know, every single one of them, that personally they should only fear that they are not fulfilling the deepest experience of their service to themselves, as part of a larger series of understandings, and to the whole of humanity, to life itself, to sentience of all living things. In reality, all identifiable things have a life and a death, but in our cases...it is only ignorance that dies.

The only difference is that conscious beings, in the creation of the consciousness that defines them as humans, are here to experience the infinite, endless nature of being. Any conscious distance from the understanding of the true nature of being, even while living in these bodies, defines the depth of the pain, the fear, and the isolation that is experienced.

The illusory vacuum of space, confined by the limitations of average human sight, exists in order to challenge consciousness itself. The only vacuum exists in our awareness of the real world. Knowing what is beyond the body is the primary lesson of just being in a body. It must take a tremendous amount of energy to resist the pull that the limitations of the body create in finding and experiencing life, the living beyond.

Think of how stupid so many scientists are who, for mere lack of imagination, call the space between visible objects, that they have finally found to be full of energy, 'dark' energy. What lazy, dumb arse, highly credentialed scientists called the energy they did not understand, the toroids, and their vast energetic jets, "black holes" ? Wouldn't any normally functioning child call that scientist stupid, or lazy, or dishonest because they couldn't admit that they just didn't know yet...

And somehow people forget that just a short while ago, a church silenced scientists, attentive observers all, who had just begun a rudimentary understanding of the true nature of space? Those religions would not have had any influence in suppressing discoveries if their words, their control of the stories, and their financial influences did not exist.

Todays holy books are created by the electronic screen makers and their carnival, side show barkers distracting humanity from all of the greatness it has always had. How far from those great deceptions are the lies of those who do not place the minor devils of inner space in true perspective, relative to the immense and innate power that each individual soul arrives with at birth? That is why so many honest writers, poets, and aware sages have described what they have seen...things we now see in advanced astronomy, up to date astrophysics, yet things in this epoch shunned by those who peddle fear.

Fear God? Why, when doing what we are supposed to do, knowing ourselves, accepting our faults as experiences to be taken care of, while being all kinds of compassionate and helpful to ourselves and others, is the opposite of fear? Those who fear creation do not know what Love and the acceptance of the warm challenge of the unknown feel like.

The mere thought of the end of consciousness, the nihilism, is a trap that has been created through conditioning, a trap not unique to this species. The only unique thing about being borne of consciousness is that it, because it is a creation, demands purpose, even if that purpose is best served by removing words and the thoughts created by words and impressions created by the base senses.

I do wonder how so many people do not notice that they breathe so shallowly. What, I ask is disconnected here? I wonder why they have not been told that consciousness thrives within the depth of breathing, and loses possibilities when it has no depth, with no conscious intent guiding it. Fear of death is fear of living. In each breath we can experience both, and consciously travel beyond what death really is.

Experiences beyond the body are indeed the most sensual, the most of everything enjoyable, and the most impactful upon the consciousness, the awareness that may be called back to the body to serve again, yet while having the most enjoyable experience ever.

In your asking you have confirmed the connections that are beyond your personal identity and your personal experiences, even as they are all filtered through you and only,....ever, once and for all time...within you. Being disconnected is the illusion.
    Whatever experiences you have come to recently are those of your choice, even as they seem to have been dominated by negative influences...whatever those influences have now become. These too are borne of choice. Out of necessity, in the dichotomy of being present, the effort of choosing positive outcomes is the only relief available. All else is wallowing....

If you have not experienced the shallow puddle of the dark energies in this realm, but have been affected by the suggestion of them, both interdimensional and interdigital, do know that the experience of them is often the product of dishonest training, even if it manifests within the confines of these dimensions. The most outstanding example is the current training, the one we all saw imagined many years ago, which is that artificial intelligence is in any way sentient or alive. In many ways the deception of all negative energies is artificial in its relation, its lack of real connection, to the soul.

It is all entirely a training, a programming by someone with either a servicefull or a malevolent intention, and that choice is not yours, even as it is always personal, like every single war is personal, like every hug is personal. It is an imagining that many have attributed awareness and consciousness and sentience to. Of course that is nonsense and illogical, devoid of the endless capacity of imagination, as imitation is not imagination.

Maybe an evaluation of where you are at in your own body, and in the life you say is nearing its end, is the best that can be offered, to help you choose a more enjoyable time moving forward.

We experience what we give to our imagination, more so when we are separated from the natural health and functions that our bodies are capable of.

However, beyond is not a stranger to us. It is the closest companion that humanity has, even as it has forgotten itself and has forgotten to take care of itself physically....And it cannot be missed that taking care of each other, of our world, of each other holds the same importance and reality of taking care of ourselves, our own personal bodies, nourishing our own interactions with loves, family and friends.
    Last edited by Hym; 5th January 2023 at 10:12.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

George (7th March 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3