+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hoax or real?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Hoax or real?

I recently read a 1988 book called the war in heaven by Kyle griffith and it has truly shaken me to my core. Has anyone heard of this?

I hope its a hoax because what was proposed in that book was beyond terrifying.

The book can be found here;

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v...I.htm#Contents

Thanks

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Icare (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), pabranno (30th December 2022), Spiral (30th December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Re: Hoax or real?

I haven't read it, but only from a recap, a book that brings a fraction of Revealed Scriptures and distorting it, is a common technique by many authors to became famous and make a good amount of money. If this has shaken your beliefs, it mean you didn't have too much belief on the Scriptures revealed. Any war that has been and will ever be, won't change anything for our Creator. He will be God Almighty and Sovereign of all that exist, for eternity. We cannot fully comprehend this, from our level of understanding, but this is the reality. There are thousands of arguments and signs for those who see, about the existence of one Creator of the worlds (not only this one).

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Icare (31st December 2022), onevoice (31st December 2022), pabranno (30th December 2022), Spiral (30th December 2022), Waldo (30th December 2022), wondering (30th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

For once I completely agree with Eagle eye.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Kryztian (31st December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

I agree with Eagle Eye too.

Ask yourself what the purpose of writing a book like that is. Other than making money and creating fear I can't see any.

Remember who you are, a child of Source, with the capability to love and create and enjoy life. Nobody can take that away from you if you claim your god-given rights.
    And no, what is of Source cannot be destroyed, that's what you seem to worry about most.
    If you are inherently a decent human being, you have nothing to worry about.
    Let go of the fear you seem to feel right now (I saw that in your other thread), you come from love, so you will go back to love.

Have faith in who you really are. Source will not give up on you, so don't let any author writing a dodgy book distract you from that.

Sending you love

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), John'sKatya (31st December 2022), Kryztian (31st December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread