+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From deep space to ancient cave art, the creation of a culture.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member TruthMatters's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default From deep space to ancient cave art, the creation of a culture.

What you are about to see links Mars to Earth via ancient space/flight capable beings to ancient cultures and cave art to the discovery of a long forgotten star constellation.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible whilst trying to fill in as much detail as I can without this all getting too confusing. It can get complicated due to the many branches of history we could easily go down. I can explain sections in more detail later if needed.

My point here is to show a possible chain of events that lead to one of the most enduring and mystifying cultures on the planet, the ancient Egyptians and “their” Pyramids! This all leads to much more, as you'll see from some of the brief connections that I'll present. The chain of events I describe may not have happened in the order I put them, if at all.. For story telling sakes, take my th a pinch of salt. Someone here may even be able to place a better version to all this.

Usually, I show all this following the “story” as it unfolded to me. This time, I'm presenting it as if we are watching some ancient Aliens arrive in our system and interact with our planetary bodies. This story clicked into place in my mind just a few weeks ago and if it is anywhere close to correct then we really need to look at things with this new evidence (even though I made the initial find 10 years ago, things keep popping up and get added).

Having read through some threads on this forum, I'm aware that many of you are more than capable of seeing, understanding and reading symbolisms. There is plenty of that where we're going and, just like ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs, a message or story or both, will unfold.

Parts of this story I can only guess at being possible. Mostly due to assumptions we can all easily make. That said, the chain of events I describe are based on theories/ideas but the imagery presented is the key to it all. It's the symbolisms that appear to connect things in such a way that give strength to the theories. Graham Hancocks Ancient Apocalypse TV series would be an ideal way to express what I'm trying to say there.

Before I begin, I'd like to invite you to watch this video. You don't have to, but if you watch this first, you'll probably want to watch it again with this new information in this thread. You'll need to scroll down the page a bit to get either the English or French version of the video. https://www.missingmatter.info/tara-expo
    If you do watch it first, you'll probably wonder;
    “What the heck has this got to do with ancient aliens?”

So let's get the ball rolling. There's a lot to get through.

Imagine, if you will, arriving in this location after doing some amazing “faster than light” space jump with your crafts hyperdrive-subspace-timewarp” space ship and you see this interstellar cloud hanging in the depth of the universe, never seen by anyone elses eyes since its creation. You instantly see it as some kind of guiding symbol as it reminds you of an eye, a left eye. It's so striking you decide to name it after yourself and it forms the basis for the sybmology you'll use in this sector as part of your mapping expedition.

The eye of Ra!

Take a moment to look at what's here. The eye in the centre, eye brow above it. The spikes that eminate to the right and below the eye and the blob, like it was a tear duct, on the left. These appear elsewhere, as you will see.

You've flown in for a closer look and you found a solar system that has some very interesting planets. One of which is a reddish brown and whilst you're investigating it youdecide to call it Mars.

You need to leave a place marker that makes this your territory so you create this; Another eye.

This is its location.

For those of you who have the skills, you'll be able to locate the original image online. Apparently, it's roughly 300 miles away from the famous “face” in Cydonia.. Which leads me to our next image.

Let's say you've spent some time on Mars, messed around with some terraforming, grew yourself several types of creature based on the really simple ones that had already established themselves there. But something's going drastically wrong and you need to leave Mars for somewhere else.

You manage to work out that after a bit of work and more effort, you could bring this other planet into shape for settlement. It already has water, an atmosphere and some pretty impressive animals on it. You call it Earth.

Meanwhile, in between terraforming Earth a little, you decide to leave a very rough picture of yourself on Mars surface in Cydonia and you even leave a much bigger image of one of the creatures you've made that you are now transporting to Earth.

I do not know who made this discovery or who created this image. It was sent to me one day when I was posting related stuff elsewhere, ages ago...

Circled is the famous face in Cydonia.

I checked this out for myself using Google Earth program and going to Mars. It's a much rougher version, but it reveals that this lion is complete. You will need to rotate Mars a bit in order for the lion to reveal itself.

So far, you've established a few images on Mars that make it yours. You've now got to do similar on Earth..

Whilst the Mars lion looks over its shoulder towards Earth, the Earthen feline looks West towards the Pyramids.

You'll find this one, seen here from a height of 150kms up. It's not as detailed as the Mars version but you could argue that weather has not been very kind to it. Nonetheless, its pose is of interest going forwards.

With one of its front pawas lifted, it points towards something else..

It points at this... The eye of Ra on Earth...

Earth turns out to be a far better deal than Mars. Mars has lost almost everything and fly your mothership to Earth orbit. You use a smaller craft to actually land on Earth and do what you need to get done.

Problem is, you need help. You find some bipedals that you manipulate genetically into a more adaptable form, call them Humans and make them work for you. You don't treat them as slaves though. You actually allow them to grow and learn and fend for themselves in far better ways than before. Somehow, they gain enough knowledge to understand all that you've done, and are doing, and they ask you if you will help them create some pictures of their own, in a cave.

You think this is a great idea and decide to help them whilst embedding your own imagery into their efforts in such a way that they wont be able to recognise what you've done until Humans become clever enough to find that which you've hidden.

And, of course, you leave your trademark, the eye of Ra.. Take note of the iris and pupil. The modern day “experts” say this is a horses head. It's clearly not, but it is connected to some lines that are rather faint in comparison and do resemble a horses body.

Just one of the ways that you are capable of hiding stuff.

As a set, you get to see how very similar they all are.

The spikes to the bottom and to the right, the eye brow, and even the blob (tear duct) to the left. The sloping tails are other matching pieces. Even with slight variations here and there, it's clear to see these represent the same thing.

You've now spent many years, if not thousands, living with the locals, educating them and generally keeping them happy.
    You've even introduced technology of yours that gives you a God-like status to them. The fact that you built Pyramids that tapped into the Earths natural energy source and they're able to spread that power, free of cables, to other places is just mind blowing to the local peoples.

The cave art drawings are progressing well, and you're able to introduce certain things into it that the locals are unaware of but many others you explain.

For example, you teach them how to create the illusion of more than one animal being in one place by stacking them. This method sticks into their newfound culture (the one you're establishing, almost unknowingly)

You even start teaching them about the stars and how certain sets can be given a more physical image by attributing “designs” to them. Here we see a piece that someone decided to create on the vertical, but when rotated to the horizontal by 90 degrees, it matches some work from the tomb ceiling of Seti the 1st.

It's said that these creatures relate to the stars of Orion and others. There are even further examples, some are poorly drawn, others have the creatures in different places, but one item has not been identified, until now..

That long flat line highlighted red is actually a spear being held at the very end by one hand.

I believe I have found this spear in the form of a constellation.
    It is best seen when Orion has just risen clear of the horizon. Easily found by locating the pleiades and following the arch of stars that form the prongs of the spear tip.

It's at this point you begin to realise how massive this spear is. Following the centre line of the spear you get to see a long row of stars stretching back across the sky forming the spears shaft.

I've reverted this image to a negative and highlighted it all for clarity. Go check this out on a clear night and I'm sure you'll easily spot it now you know what to look for.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TruthMatters For This Post:

Alecs (31st December 2022), aoibhghaire (1st January 2023), Ben (1st January 2023), Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Bluegreen (1st January 2023), Chip (1st January 2023), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st January 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st December 2022), Spiral (31st December 2022), Vangelo (1st January 2023), Wansen (1st January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: From deep space to ancient cave art, the creation of a culture.

Your God-like status is now at its peak and you end up breeding with a local female. She gives birth and this historic moment is recorded into the cave art. But you don't just draw it in. You include it in a very clever way.

In this panel, which extends off of the “stars” piece, includes two hidden sections.
    The first shows a lion in a “rampant” position (remember the pose of the lion on Earth's surface?). One foot raised, the other lowered.
    Mirrored on the direct vertical, you now see two lions guarding a chalice shape (Grail). But looking at it again reveals a double image. Just above the cup, there are two mounds. Each have a small dot on the top. These are a womans breasts. Look at the bowl of the cup and you'll see eye brows, ridge of nose and cheeks. It's then that you realise you are witnessing the birth of the first Egyptian God.

This style of recognising a families blood line has stayed with us all this time and today we call it heraldry..

Even Leonardo Da Vinci creates something of a similar nature. He hid this in one of his pieces.

The end piece of this panel was saved especially for you to provide a visual depiction of yourself.
    Again, mirrored on the direct vertical, you hide yourself.

Amazingly, Leonardo Da Vinci hid something else in his art and it just so happens to have at least 12 matching points to it.

Unfortunately, for you and many others, something tragic happens that changes everything.

An asteroid enters Earth's atmosphere and splits into three before hitting in north Africa, several hundred miles away from the Pyramids. This causes a bed rock fracture and gasses build up and rip through your power plant, destroying it forever and causing an instant ice age.

This event wipes out most of life in the Northern hemisphere.

It's such an important event that you record it in the cave art. You make a lion look like North Africa, and you use a clever set of lines that on this scale, represent the Nile region, but up close they reveal something else.

Here is a close up of the region in question. It is compared to a genuine study of ancient North African river beds.

You then add the three dots in the lower left. These are the markings that locat the strike area.

You know that, someday, someone will find this art and read it and will have the technology to be able to locate this area and find these marks.

Which I did..

The strange thing about this is that when you join them all up, the central point is at 19.5 degrees.

This number happens to be the exact same point on a sphere where the base of a pyramid touches inside it.

Funny, that!

You even record the destruction of your pyramid into the art, but hid the block work behind the animals, whilst using drawn flames and the natural colours on the cave wall to emphasise.

This entire scenario was so bad that your mode of transport was severely damaged and you had to find another way to leave Earth, get back to your mothership and start your attempts at rectifying the problem, or just go away for several thousand years before it's safe to come back and fix things.

This Rhino in the cave has two important details regarding this next stage.

The first is a location that can be found by examining the entire wall and the shape of this Rhino's head. See those two reddish brown dots? They are waypoints, part of the method of reading the cave walls map.

I followed what I thought it was trying to express and found this.

The eye is the location of Baghdad. We can even find the river in the correct place in the cave art too. Add to that, the empty space in the upper horn.

What appears on the side of the Rhino is the second bit of information that'll really blow your mind if none of the above has done so yet.

At first glance I thought I was looking through a doorway towards an old barn style building but spent time examining it a bit more and noticed some incredible details.

So, as luck would have it, I still had my mirror and slapped it right along the middle and this appeared..

An aircraft. A jet powered one. The above is a close up. The wider image reveals more details.
    Its nose cone is covered in a thick black line as if it were heat resistant tiles for re-entry. A space for what would be a cockpit is in the correct position as we understand jet planes. It has a tail and flaps on the wings with what looks like air intakes on the fuselage.

If this is not a deliberate attempt to hide technology in cave art, then please tell me what it is as I have no other idea as to what it could be. Given everything I've found to date, this aircraft is the only answer I have for it. When you see the X at the bottom of the craft and the orangey glow below that, and if you take a look at an image of a jet engine igniting, the cave art has even more reality added to it as to it being a jet plane.

Over 30,000 years ago..

I'll end it here. I could go on and in much more detail, but this is plenty.

If you want to know more, I have done a presentation here, but please allow 4 hours to watch it
    Happy new year!!
    All the best,
    Steve Meads

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DGUyCnvY3IhF/

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TruthMatters For This Post:

Alecs (31st December 2022), aoibhghaire (1st January 2023), Arcturian108 (1st January 2023), Axman (31st December 2022), Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st January 2023), kittywizard (31st December 2022), LifeAngel (1st January 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st December 2022), Snoweagle (1st January 2023), Spiral (31st December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Hey Steve, Although I understand what you say, I must step back a bit to try to see where it is coming from.

I know only that it is your take on the matter for the time being. And I do not know if you are correct at this point of my journey.

To explain what I am saying, would take a long post, which I do not have time for at this moment in time.

But briefly, The basis of it is the effects on us, of the digital world we are constantly being bombarded with day to day. I will think about this more. Then I will reply, or not.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st January 2023), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bobme

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the "story" I've added is only hypothetical based on what the imagery seems to portray.
    There is a lot missing here. It's an abbreviated version of a bigger picture. The main point of it all stems from the cave art. It was from the art that this all began.
    on 21-12-12 I sat down to watch a documentary on that cave art and it was then that I noticed stuff that shouldn't be there. The eye of Ra, for example, was the very first image that stood out. There's stuff in the art that is either a total fluke and I'm just seeing what I want to see, ie pareidolia (this was not the case, I didn't intend to see anything hidden, it just all popped out of its own accord and clicked with what I am already aware of, in this case, Egyptian imagery)

Basically, I began with the cave art and followed what it seemed to be saying and it took me on a journey. It's from there that I discovered everything else.

Going to add a couple more examples of how amazing the art is.

This bear has a cats face hidden in it. Why go to all the trouble of blending things in? How did they learn this skill? Why hide things if there is nothing to hide especially if they are just "simple cave men" creating "simple cave art"?

This piece struck me as a confirmation item. In the original, on the elft, I noticed the horses head didn't have any ears, but then I spotted something ear shaped half way down its neck. As I'd already found mirrored stuff, I did the same to this and revealed a left, right and full frontal profiles of a horse. The full frontal now comes complete with both ears.

The 2nd piece of this image is realising that there is now a bird in flight below the horse, and looking back at the original, we see the bird perched.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TruthMatters For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st January 2023), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), section9 (1st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread