+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there hope?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,212 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Is there hope?

This thread and it's many responses, IMO, show Avalon at it's very finest. What a bunch of Light -filled seekers we have here, of every kind, so willing to share the conclusions of their own most heart felt searches... Are we blessed or what???? 🥰🥰🥰

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Docim369 (5th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (2nd January 2023), halcyon026 (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (2nd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), onawah (4th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2023), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 times in 231 posts

Wondering
    Yes we are very blessed on this forum.
    It is my GO TO place every evening and I am grateful for all those who participate ❤️❤️❤️

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Docim369 (5th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), onawah (4th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2023), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2023), T Smith (5th January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023), Yoda (2nd January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,799 times in 2,586 posts

Quote Posted by gazap (here)

Yes, trying to understand it from my primitive human mind is never to provide me with the desired answer. The greatest minds of our time couldn't even figure it out. Maybe we're not supposed to. If I knew that my soul continues then I would happily accept that.

with love
    Gareth
    Dearest Gareth - Many do claim to have reached that knowing through their own desire, will, and direct experience. Great speakers from the past all seem to agree with the wisdom of going within, and the words "Know Thyself."

For some, it even seems to take reaching that state of greatest despair for them to release all the other, external voices and thus to discover for themselves at least a glimmer of truth.

And do realize that in this physical realm, we are ALL in that state of a "terminal condition", so even any doctor's (or witchdoctor's!) prognosis of that is always correct... eventually - but ultimately, doctors are like any other soothsayer, and it is our own divine, loving spirit who determines the course of our soul over eternity.

My wish for you (and all of us) is that you continue seeking your own loving connection and sovereignty with as much drive as you pursue others' belief systems, and pursue that loving core with a fully open heart.
    No Fear

PS - as far as the myriad other voices in the materium, particularly the troubling ones, here is an image that makes me laugh.
    Name:  1*6usM1dXNUE0t1utY7MJIHA.gif
Views: 364
Size:  64.8 KB
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), rgray222 (2nd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), Wind (3rd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 times in 231 posts

Axis Mundi
    That is the most beautiful heartfelt prayer , thank you so much for sharing. It is totally uplifting and I would like your permission to share it with the healing groups, prayer groups and Starseed group I participate in.
    Bless you in your sovereignty
    With love ❤️

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Antagenet (5th January 2023), AxisMundi (2nd January 2023), Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Docim369 (5th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (2nd January 2023), halcyon026 (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (2nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2023), Tyy1907 (2nd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023), Yoda (2nd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Merry Christmas 💫 I think : the mysterious moment when we enter the womb of this life and the moment when we exit is between us and the Universe.
    We may get scattered in between and talk to lots of other people about their views and opinions but the time we are called out we are left alone in it , one with the Universal Power.
    We are questioned ( not in words) about our take on everything and where are we heading the next.
    All the people with smart and interesting or dark opinions on life and afterlife will vanish if not for timebeing.

It’s our opinion that will count for once. Even for once but it is important.

For sure, some people are so messed up in their life they’re sort of prepared to have an argument with God but it rarely happens. Universal consciousness is pure, kind and utterly honest, it is our Father and Mother who knows us the best.

Innately we do know there is always hope and love. It just can not be found on the internet and should not be searched there because internet is a m.e.s.h that offers ten skeptical answers for one that will work it out.

For sure thanks to the internet we can communicate with thousands of people whom we would never meet otherwise but: of most of them we know very little else than immediate opinion presented .
    Whether they send us positive or negative response we don’t know 99% of their rest.

We may presume they know something if they continuously present themselves as such though in real life, some care about their cats the foremost.

It’s like saying that best dietary advice usually comes from overweight people.

So also most advise on afterlife comes from people slightly troubled with the topic itself.

They spread all kinds of hype and disinformation to get others troubled likewise.

Why worry. We worry in common while being here about those who worry too much.

Think who were you before you have entered this life ?

Alien experiment ? Child of the Universe whom mother cradled in her arms , one who deserves the best of it including the tough and hard payed lessons.
    Once those lessons were taken and we exit the human experience we no longer define as “human being”.
    Whomever we identify selves before and after is part of Universal consciousness with subtle intent and intelligence guiding us ahead.

If you have not “lost it” now as human being tested and put through infinite trials imagine your intelligence liberated from the burden of human body.

If you can make sense and navigate through this human mesh why would your intelligence desert you soon after . It will always be there , your individual footprint , your “DNA” , guiding you and others to greater purpose.

No one has the right to ask the other “and where do you go after”. Because Souls have their secret purpose entrusted to them and no matter where you go it is the best place to be.

So in short, before departure I recommend turning your devices off and listening to the sound , not the words of the Universe and meditating upon the meaning of your truth alone.
    When the time comes all these “influencers” will vanish that’s how we know the time comes.

Anyone who fell to coma or fainted enough to come close to the exit gate knows that people have corporately vanished and what followed was a kind of dream without ground,All things gave totally different meaning and not quite the ordinary one but that’s before we have actually entered the exit gate.

Said too much , I’m sorry if so but I’m 100% sure there’s a hope in turning this all off before launch.

Focusing on simple things and remembering to smile at your near one’s and by passers alike helps the most. Being kind and gentle helps us to tune into the “kind and benevolent universe”.

Perhaps not much more than that is required.

Worries and elaborate ceremonies cause lots of excitement but they are human activity, after all. Guess we all hate the feeling of people giving us “last rites” long before we are gone, actually.

Or religious freaks and philosophers stoning is with their pretaught wisdoms. Some of them are much heavier than the one who is on the way out. They are up to giving us the “final blessing” or lecture.

Your dog knows better than 😅

Good-Knight

🐶

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Brigantia (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), ulli (2nd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), Wind (3rd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I've written in another thread about my never-ending search for some truth........

Gareth
    Hi Gareth

The answer to your question............ Oh yes, there is hope without question and there is much more than just hope. There is life, happiness, love, peace, kindness generosity, magnificence, and wisdom. I completely understand the need to look to others for outside validation in your never-ending search. It is how we have been conditioned and it is how we are told to find information but the answers you are looking for do not reside at any external source.

At this stage of your life looking to Redfern or Monroe (or anybody else) is a deception that allows you to circumvent the only source with every single reliable, true, and precise answer that you will ever need. The fact that you were born into this world confirms that you already hold every bit of wisdom and information that you will ever need. All you need to do is to look internally and touch it. You will never (not in this human form) be allowed to fully access it but you are enabled to brush up against it ever so slightly. It is easy, it is not hard, it must be done with a sober mind and it does not take practice. All it takes is desire and belief.
    R
    thank you for your lovely reply, and as you say its the human condition which is driving this yearning to know. I will work on looking within and to have more desire and belief.

All the best to you
    Gareth

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Going down this rabbit hole has made me feel like there's no hope. it sounds like we are well and truly done. Are there any allies out there? Or are we just being left to rule by evil overlords? Surely there must be a positive ET group who are willing to assist? There's no point in saying that it's up to us because the system is so well organised and compartmentalised, that we stand no chance. Also, how can we help ourselves when the battle is far from being equal? We've never stood a chance. These entities seem to be so more advanced it would be akin to us humans squatting ants. It seems like we're just overrun by the negative and there's no cavalry coming. Across the Globe we see good people resisting tyranny but we NEVER see change.
    I know exactly how you feel. I went down more rabbit holes than Bugs Bunny and blackpilled myself to the point where everything seemed like a trap in a rigged game. I'm not there any more however. I've come to view this as one of the layers on an onion, something you have to go through, but not the place that you should stop. Yes, there's evil in the world, that's clear. There's also evil in all of us, a battle each of us have to fight and the more that battle is won, the greater our collective efforts can change the status quo of the world. We are not powerless here, even if the scale of the task seems far greater than any one of us.

Besides, although there's many out there with some piece of the puzzle, no-one has the whole game. There's also massive amounts of disinformation about, more now than ever before. There are groups whose interests are served if we are full of fear or convinced there's no hope and those groups are I believe actively helping to push some of the blackest pill content. WW3 began some time ago and the battlefield is human consciousness.

The good news is that I've come to I think reality is much stranger and more wonderful than any of the most doomladen worldviews allow for. I hope so, because for me as the blinders about this world fell away and I was convinced of the corruption at the heart of the world system I also began to percieve, very dimly, the suggestion of something much greater beyond. From the powers ruling this world, human and other to the Demiurge and Archons, if that's what they are, all are only players in the game, with their roles but ultimately their limitations. The Kabalists use the tree of life as a model. It has a dark analog, the Qlippoth, but this is really the shadow of the good things, the unresolved energies that ultimately will be resolved. Perhaps that's what this existence is for? WIthout the dark we wouldn't fully percieve the light. Another teaching from that worldview is that we are incapable of perceiving much of that which is best, we only see the echoes or reflections of it.

You and I opened Pandora's box in our digging and saw at least some of the monsters as they flew past, but if you recall that tale, even after unleashing countless fearsome creatures into the world, there was one thing left and that was hope.

Quote Thank you and love to all
    Gareth
    Right back at ya.
    thank you for taking the time in writing this comment, it really lifted my spirit.

Yes the rabbit hole is a domain that has caused me many sleepless night. I guess its subjective, and how I decide to react to what Im reading. I guess if I had more years in me, I could sit with it, and let it digest. It's just that my health condition has severely impacted my longevity, so Im trying to cram in as much as I can before I depart. I am however encouraged by what Im seeing. I see more people 'waking up' so to speak. people questioning the narrative, communities coming together and rebelling against obvious tyranny. Also it seems that agendas are being hastened by these beasts and they are making mistakes. Why are they trying to enforce such agendas at a lightning pace? Are we reaching a critical point in time where there could possibly be an overthrow or an exposure?

Also, why all of the sudden are we having news reports about UAPs and an admittance that the US government are alarmed by them after so many years of denial? Are they being pushed into a corner? There is clearly something going on behind the scenes. Someone suggested that we are slowly moving into 4D and that both 3D and 4D are starting to overlap. I guess it would explain why we're seeing an uptick of ufos being seen in our sky. If they Are they just traversing the dimensions?

Maybe this is me just hoping, but I do see a change I believe. Also, there's a lot of good in this earth. I am one as is others (including people on this forum). So if we are to be the beacons of hope, then consider me recruited.

thanks for your post, it was greatly appreciated.

warmest regards
    Gareth

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Journeyman (4th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    I think some of what you've written is undeniably true. However, in my view it's your perception which determines the line of force in terms of navigating 'the terror of the situation' and whether or not you live your life from a place of fear or a place of courage and love. A healthy amount of acceptance and love for 'what is' is crucial IMO. For instance, can you identify a life-form here on Earth which is not fed upon by another in some way, shape or form and why should we be any different?

This time we live in is a very definite and necessary part of the journey of our collective soul evolution.....a Phd for the soul if you like. The Kali Yuga is replete with every type of avarice, vice and suffering imaginable but make no mistake, the Universe contains absolute balance: the darkest thing you've ever witnessed or experienced exists just next door to its polar opposite, the most divine, healing and glorious light. Where there are demons there are angels also and so how about trying to connect with them as an alternative 'rabbit hole' to explore?

We are not done for at all. We are on the cusp of a grand cycle, long-tide collapse of certain meta-structures of the Universe. Others will have their own take on the nature of 'ascension' but my own is that the realms which these archons inhabit and our own are starting to merge. It's a little simplistic but for the purpose of explication, they're moving down and we're moving up. This is why we see such chaos on the global playing field. This immensely positive process which is taking place is part of a natural grand-cycle of the Universe and the negative hyper dimensional feeders are going all out to try and circumnavigate and even halt the process. However, you can't beat God at his own game......

The beings you've described are indeed powerful and in many ways are ascended masters themselves....masters of darkness that is: they have advanced within themselves the absolute forces of service to self by discarding morality entirely for the purposes of absolute self-gain. However, they themselves are governed by much higher immutable laws of the Logos which necessitates that their power and dominion can never be greater than the source field from which they and all life springs from. They're kind of like hamsters in a wheel and currently can go no further in terms of how they express their creative life-force.

Considering the forces of service-to-self and sevice-to-others, this may be useful for understanding the dynamics at play: the 'Dark Magician' and the 'Yogi' (for want of better terms) look out into the world and see exactly the same thing: a world which is potentially perilous, challenging and replete with many difficulties and pitfalls. They just tackle this vision in completely different ways. The former seeks to rearrange, control, bend, alter and in extreme cases to completely manipulate reality OUTSIDE of himself in an attempt to circumnavigate and even cheat the absolute laws of nature/God. Of course, in the short term this approach can (if one is adept) achieve tremendous riches and personal power.

The 'Yogi' on the other hand takes the opposite approach and seeks to refine, hone and alchemise everything INSIDE himself, thus growing the laws of the cosmos internally so as to better navigate the potential woes of the world and exist in harmony with nature.

Now, can you see the problem with the first approach which the archons/STS aliens/reptilians have embraced to its ultimate extreme? If you're busy attempting to manipulate everything outside of yourself, your Achilles heel is that everything you're manipulating/feeding upon always has sovereign choice to rearrange and change ITSELF by CHOOSING not to be manipulated/fed upon. This is why free will is such an all-pervasive archetypal theme within metaphysics and theology. The ability to CHOOSE is sincerely the only power we have but at the same time, it's limitless in terms of its application. Apart from that, God/Source/Universe/Logos also has its own plans for rearrangement and change. These beings are not God but are certainly subject to God's laws. Their folly again is in believing that they can circumnavigate the absolute laws and divine energies of God which are currently embracing the planet like never before and will continue to do so exponentially.

In terms of your own choices, you have within every cell and Biophoton of your being a blueprint of the entire Universe. You have the gift of choice in each and every moment of your day. If you're ill, organic nutrient-dense mineral rich foods, structured water, Yoga, Qi Gong, meditative breath work, fasting, sunlight, grounding, parasite cleansing, liver flushes, prayer and connecting with spirit, self observation and working on releasing life, birth and inter-generational trauma are all ways of connecting with the divine and healing yourself. You are the person (potentially) coming to save yourself. We become sovereign by choosing to be sovereign. Or, you can spend more time reading accounts of archons harvesting us and bringing yourself to a place of 'no hope' (your words).

Again, CHOICE is the only power you have and it really is all yours if you want it.
    I can't thank you enough for such an insightful and positive reply. A lot of thought and time had gone into it so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have come to realise too that there isnt just darkness because there are many ( I would say the majority) of humans are good people. We are the light and we need to extinguish this darkness.

We are on the cusp of a grand cycle, a long-tide collapse of certain meta-structures of the Universe.... what exactly do you mean by this? regarding this merge you speak of, I feel something similar. why is there such an uptick of UFO activity? Why is there more talk in the media about UAPs? They've known about it for years, are they now forced to discuss such topics because the inevitable is about to occur? Is it that 3D is now starting to merge with 4D (the astral) and this is why we are seeing more UFOs in the sky? There was a theory of how they can traverse both dimensions, and many researchers have argued that these are interdimensional beings. So when a ufo 'disappears', has it just in fact re-entered 4D?

lastly, Id like to thank you for the prayer provided below. It was truly beautiful.

My sincerest gratitude to you
    Gareth

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    Its not "Banished">Vanished*
    what are you referring to here?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    Thank you for expressing your concern, Gazap.
    For which you have received some beautiful, heartfelt and truthful answers.
    Some prophets who saw the times we are in warned us: do not go down every rabbit whole, seeking and wanting to know every detail the dark was or is up to because you are exposing yourself to a kind of black magic and are loosing vital God-given energy for having a clear consciousness which is a vital thing in these times!
    So limit your information intake.
    Axis mundi has as well as others proposed some very helpful techniques and pointers for you.
    And yes as long as there is God there is not only hope but also an ever presence of the grand Truth which is victoriously standing above all material creation!
    It is there for us to realize it.
    thank you for your input. And I agree that I feel my energy being sucked down places I rather it didnt go. I have decided to remain with the positivity with the enlightened souls within this group. you are all absolutely wonderful

best of wishes to you

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

AxisMundi (2nd January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Docim369 (4th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), halcyon026 (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Journeyman (4th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd like to add a few personal perspectives, as I'm well aware that gazap (Gareth) is unlikely to be the only person reading this who sometimes feels like hope may be draining away. I've written extensively about all kinds of things that are linked to this question, but of course they're distributed all over the forum (sometimes posted years ago!) and may not be at all easy for a new member to find.So here are just a few easy-to-read bulletpoints:
    • There's definitely continued hope as long as the remarkable new gifted children continue to incarnate here. If all hope was lost, they'd simply choose a new life somewhere else (and there are plenty of other places to go). No-one wants to play a losing game in which the outcome is already certain.
    • Don't worry about your own next reincarnation. It'll happen all on its own, and it's almost an automatic mechanism (although as per my comment on the thread The reincarnation error, and in this entire thread Your next incarnation, I'm as sure as I can be that it can be influenced by strong high-level personal choice, and I've already decided where my next incarnation will be).
    • I'm also as sure as I can be that the human race does have allies. (I have a little direct experience in that area that subjectively confirms that for me personally.) The entire literature of abductee and contactee experience strongly supports that as well. But at the same time, clearly there are some non-human races who can't be considered allies at all, and so Planet Earth (and the human race) has become a kind of battleground.
    • I think there maybe a lot of truth in Marshall Vian Summers' categorization of non-human races (see the thread The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings) into three basic groups:
      1. Those who are allies (including scientists, sociologists and explorers)
      2. Those who are hostile (including those who are entirely self-serving and don't care about Planet Earth's inhabitants at all)
      3. Those who are merely interested in biological and/or mineral resources, and have a neutral position about human welfare.
    • Regarding the current complex and very important geopolitical situation, the evidence I see does strongly suggest to me that the Evil Empire (no, not Russia — I'm referring to the US) is now its death throes (a metaphor!), though that 'death' may take a while and there's also considerable real danger as it has to be a non-zero possibility that the US Neocons will do something truly insane, like start a nuclear war. The thread The Multipolar World Order (yes, it's coming) is the start of an Avalon discussion about this.
    • There's also been considerable discussion, and many detailed reports, on dozens of threads about the massive and widespread damage caused by the vaxx. This is a real thing, is without doubt evil in itself, and may well cause a precipitous decline in the global population. But it's not the end of everything, and there are many encouraging signs that millions of people, including some in positions of influence, are now fully alert to what has been happening and are pushing back strongly. Meanwhile, for those who have been vaxxed, there are now suggested protocols, quite well researched, about what can be done proactively to mitigate the damage — for instance in this important thread: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage.
    Dear Bill.

thank you for your lengthy reply and for sharing your wealth of knowledge and experience. It is encouraging to hear that you feel there's is much to be hopeful for and that we do in fact have allies out there in the cosmos. The links you have provided will be invaluable in my continued search for truth. At least these are more positive in nature in comparison to what I've been reading.

With love
    Gareth

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Docim369 (4th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Hello Gareth, I hope you're feeling better after reading all these lovely and helpful responses.

There cannot be darkness without Light. One cannot exist without the other. The Darkness shows us the Light. WE are the Light. Some people sadly, have fallen by the wayside due to fear and manipulation. Fear is the key here. At Avalon we are so lucky to understand these things and be a supportive community.

This last year I've been reading and learning about Kabbalah - God, the formation of Creation, the Zohar and the Tree of Life etc. I cannot tell you how much this has saved my sanity and spirit when I was feeling like there is no hope - its an awful feeling and we can't sustain ourselves in this way.

In a world filled with evil and lies its important to find the Truth which can be found in the Light.

I've learned that Kabbalah (to many) means "To receive." I further learned that Kabbalah (to others) means "To receive ..... and GIVE" I'm in no position to teach here as I'm a bare bones newbie with this practice, (and not everyone is interested in Kabbalah, so I'll be brief), but from my understanding so far, God gives. According to Kabbalah, we are made in his image - but what does this mean? We are able to receive, but also, being made in God's image means we can also give. We are all One, and so when we give to others we are giving back to God and we are sustaining the Light.

The world is out of balance right now (The Tree of Life glyph shows us the concept of balance). We live in times where many are receiving and receiving at the expense of others and giving NOTHING back - well, with the exception of misery, fear and suffering. There's only so far that this imbalance can go before it HAS to be restored. It will correct itself.

I think 'Judgement' that folk have talked about since time began is to do with how much Light we carry within ourselves and judgement may be the effect from what we cause. Even taking the time to consider that there maybe something so wonderful, Divine and profound - a stunning intelligence behind everything, is a huge step in giving back - in sustain the one who sustains us and therefore sustaining each other. Give and take. Cause and effect. Its quite simple really.

To acknowledge what we've been given with gratitude. It's shocking how many people don't even think about this, in a world of Netflix, soap operas and 'talent' shows! Thanks, recognition and reward is often given to the unworthy and where it's not appropriate.

The Light is growing Gareth and its strong and bright within you - exposing all the darkness you can see. It feels horrible, but its also a positive process.

It's possible that restoring balance in this Universe may result in a purge of some sort which may affect anyone of us. Focus on the Light within you - that spark of Divinity and double-down against letting anyone or anything hijack your inner being. The prayer that AxisMundi shared with us is great! Perhaps draw a line with fear-based information that's in saturation right now - I know I've had to say, enough is enough, I'm not reading and watching this - it lowers one's spiritual (and physical energy). We want our inner Light to shine strong and bright as that will elevate us into a better experience in the next life.

The darkness is a lower and slower vibration. If your inner light is a higher and therefore faster vibration, the darkness can't catch you!

Thank you for your patience reading this - sending out a big hug to you. xx
    Hello and yes I have been greatly encouraged by the replies of many here. It's a testament to just how wonderful this group is and I feel lucky to have found it. Fear has certainly been a driving factor for my terrible emotional state.

I too feel the light is growing. I can see it in how people across the globe as saying 'no more'! How more and and more are standing up to tyrannical governments. It baffles the mind how such a small group of individuals can control an entire globe...how did it come to this. I can feel a shift coming and Im hoping this is the beginning of the collapse.

Thank you for sharing you personal journey. All the best to you
    Gareth

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Everything in nature is indicative of the fractal and cyclical nature of this story line. Throughout history (or alleged history) we have aspired to create a sort of Shangra-la. It seems like at this time we feel it would be wonderful if this political regime or another where in charge. If this group of villians weren't running the show things would be great.

Who know how many cycles there have been when there was a golden age and basically it always takes just one or two really strong psychopaths to enter the picture who want things their own way to begin the deterioration of the cycle again. Eventually, it becomes almost intolerable to the point that it is undoable.

I remember when I finally got my big opportunity to do a bunch of animal welfare work with different organizations. I had already suffered the disappointments of the alleged spiritual groups , I had placed far to much expectation on how honorable they would be. Now, I could be among the kindest people on the planet. Ones that cared for the innocents. I never forgot when I discovered that someone was distinctly syphoning funds given by the altruistic to help the animals. One garden variety sociopath was causing a bunch of damage. Let's not kid ourselves, they are everywhere. They do different degrees of damage but they are there.

So life in this experience seems to be a series of story lines, cyclical in nature. We start of at a very high degree, humans are the stunning beings that they have the potential to be. As the age continues those pesty sociopaths make sure they place themselves in positions where they can exert the greatest leverage against those that don't understand them. The age progresses until it is unworkable any longer. There are a series of these cycles each playing out. Each their own version of Gotham city with Batman and the evil Joker bent on destroying everyone and every thing.

Most of us think, if this could just be modified, or it this was tweeked, or we had this leader....I ask you this.... Has any of that ever permanently fixed anything other than a temporary bandage or a pill to hide the symptoms, or some lovely stage props to make things look better? Not that I know of.

So now we are at the end of a series of cycles and this is a biggie. We have massive genocide going on while people are worried if they are called the correct gender pronouns or if they should get a Brazilian butt lift. Juxtapose that against children being murdered and tortured for various reasons, innocent children and animals. Does this seem fixable? The question is do you seem fixable? That's the only question you really have to deal with here.

This is the story we are acting in.Paramahansa Yogananda called it a moving picture back in the 1930's. It is not really meant to resolve. The best we can get from resolution is that the truth gets thrown out in the open. That it purges each of us and humbles us as we see our role in it, no matter how big or small. But fixing it.....No that was never meant to happen. That doesn't happen in this story line. In fact, if we play this game right we might feel a tinge of gratitude for bringing us down low enough to gain some self insight. To develop some wisdom, some humility, to learn to manage fear and walk through it.

Beyond the fact that the ancients tell us we are at the end of the age, it's pretty clear when the psycho's play their hand on the table. It's all out there folks. They know it, there's no going back and pretending the US is a benevolent and wise superpower. We are shown to be the thugs that we are. Granted. Very,very few of us understood what was going on. We were told how we were giving "aid" when we were really financing Hunter Biden and his pedophilic drug addicted life style.

So I have pretty well accepted the end of this era. I don't have a date or how long it drags out but never fear if you get out of the myopic moment of it all, it's fine. Stand out in space and look down.It's exactly like it was supposed to be. This was never meant to be anything other than Gotham and Batman and Joker. In the end we are all safe and snug and curled up next our favorite dog, feeling his heart beat in tandem with our own. Or maybe it's your kitten or the mist of a waterfall against your face. It's all good....
    thank you very much for your reply.

Its almost hard to believe that one psychopath can cause destuction on such a large scale, or how such a small group can manipulate a nation and bring it to its knees, but it happens time and time again.

I've heard a lot about the end of a cycle but I dont know what that means. What cycle is ending? What is the new cycle? I'll be honest, I lack the real intelligence to understand any of it.

all the best to you.

with love
    Gareth

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    This thread and it's many responses, IMO, show Avalon at it's very finest. What a bunch of Light -filled seekers we have here, of every kind, so willing to share the conclusions of their own most heart felt searches... Are we blessed or what???? 🥰🥰🥰
    Absolutely! The replies here have been enlightening and I cant thank the community enough for taking the time out of their day to reply to my thread. You are all wonderful people, thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Yes, trying to understand it from my primitive human mind is never to provide me with the desired answer. The greatest minds of our time couldn't even figure it out. Maybe we're not supposed to. If I knew that my soul continues then I would happily accept that.

with love
    Gareth
    Dearest Gareth - Many do claim to have reached that knowing through their own desire, will, and direct experience. Great speakers from the past all seem to agree with the wisdom of going within, and the words "Know Thyself."

For some, it even seems to take reaching that state of greatest despair for them to release all the other, external voices and thus to discover for themselves at least a glimmer of truth.

And do realize that in this physical realm, we are ALL in that state of a "terminal condition", so even any doctor's (or witchdoctor's!) prognosis of that is always correct... eventually - but ultimately, doctors are like any other soothsayer, and it is our own divine, loving spirit who determines the course of our soul over eternity.

My wish for you (and all of us) is that you continue seeking your own loving connection and sovereignty with as much drive as you pursue others' belief systems, and pursue that loving core with a fully open heart.
    No Fear

PS - as far as the myriad other voices in the materium, particularly the troubling ones, here is an image that makes me laugh.
    Attachment 50177
    thank you for your reply and yes I agree. I will continue to look more within, to concentrate more on the positive and try and feel more of that light within me. I wish you all the best
    Gareth

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), rgray222 (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Axis Mundi
    That is the most beautiful heartfelt prayer , thank you so much for sharing. It is totally uplifting and I would like your permission to share it with the healing groups, prayer groups and Starseed group I participate in.
    Bless you in your sovereignty
    With love ❤️
    Yes, that's fine, thanks

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (2nd January 2023), halcyon026 (2nd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (2nd January 2023), wondering (2nd January 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Long time lurker here,

Just wanted to say that I recently discovered a book:
    Exit the Cave with Howdie Mickoski - The Reincarnation Trap.
    He writes about exiting this matrix.
    Also Wes Penre has written extensively about exiting earth's grid after death.
    Finally, Michael Newton:Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression.

I have come to believe that being prepared for death and exiting this clown world is THE most important task we have on this planet.

I am sending you much love and peace.

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dolphingirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gazap (3rd January 2023), halcyon026 (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Jad (3rd January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Kalamos (3rd January 2023), Michi (3rd January 2023), onevoice (3rd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), wondering (3rd January 2023), zeropoint (8th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dolphingirl (here)
    Long time lurker here,

Finally, Michael Newton:Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression.

I have come to believe that being prepared for death and exiting this clown world is THE most important task we have on this planet.

Yes I agree with you.

Thanks for your input.

All the best
    Gareth

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2023), onawah (4th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

Ben Davidson shares his views as to what the future will probably look like until the 2040s, and a bit more about how solar cycles work.
    Ben doesn't claim to any psychic abilities, but I think he has a realistic view about world affairs, and is very astute when it comes to earth changes.
    His info about censorship getting worse in scientific journals focused on earth changes is no doubt right on target, as he keeps himself very well informed on that score.

In my case, as far as material reality goes on this planet, I could see no end to the machinations of the controllers, and had no hope that ETs or EDs would be able to turn things around in time to prevent some very dark times.
    But once I got through the stages of denial and anger and came to accept that the earth is due for some bigtime housecleaning, I actually felt a return of hope.
    It's bound to be a rough road ahead for people incarnating on Earth for a good while to come, but I think it will have proven necessary, and a kind of tough love, saving grace in the end.
    Earth still is after all, for the most part, 3D reality, and souls come here to experience duality.
    But we as individuals are not locked into remaining in 3D reality or forever being denizens of planet Earth as long as She endures in 3D reality.
    When we are ready to graduate, we move on (and so does Gaia) but each soul is on their own individual path, and no two are the same.
    For centuries, prophets and visionaires have been warning humanity that the trials of these times will be severe, yet promising a better paradigm for the planet on the other side.
    So it should not come as any great surprise for those who have really been paying attention.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Solar Maximum, Micronova, Clamp-Down
    Jan.3.2023
    Suspicious0bservers
    649K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...

Last edited by onawah; 4th January 2023 at 01:21.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), George (5th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Wind (4th January 2023), wondering (4th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,885 times in 830 posts

Dear Gareth,

there is always hope.

Remember you are much more than the person called Gareth who is incarnated on earth right now. You are a spiritual being that has chosen to live an incarnation at this place at this time for a reason. Only part of "you" is actually here, your oversoul or higher self is not in this 3D reality (but some other parts of it might be because in reality time is not linear).

Our 3D reality is extremely limited, it's not the "real world". Consider it a stage on which we are all playing together at this time. All of us have chosen different roles. It looks like most of us have chosen some kind of slave existence this time around, loosh producers as you mention in your opening post. And some have chosen the really nasty roles of slave keepers, but we all strive for the same aim, to be reunited with source in the end.

We do have free will, so if we can genuinely take that on board, it becomes a little easier to work out why a lot of things are happening to us that we wouldn't even wish on our worst enemies. When we leave this current incarnation we get to rejoin our soul groups and can then decide what to do next. Karma is real and duality is real, at least here in 3D, but not on any levels close to source.

When we pass on we will go to a place that we resonate with, so if we go with gratefulness and love in our hearts, nothing bad will happen to us, we will not encounter any entities that exist on vibrations of hate and destruction. If you have read Bob Monroes's books, you probably already know that. So if at all possible, it would be good to leave this earth without too much pain medication confusing our thinking. It helps to know what you can expect (did you know, there is even a Monroe Institute "over there", one of Monroe's "graduates" wrote about it).

Learning to forgive, not only others, even our worst enemies, but also ourselves, can help us raise our own vibrations. Just remembering who we really are, part of Source, also helps.
    So resolve to embrace who you really are, then you can let go of all the fear. Fear is what holds us back most, as are thoughts of revenge and extreme anger, also thoughts of complete helplessness.

---
    One of the posters above mentioned the light trap. I've read so much about that by now that I tend to believe it exists and should be avoided. David Icke wrote about it in his latest book, but I think you can't get that for free yet. John Panella also wrote about it and I think you might be able to find information on this for free by now.

Sending you love and Christ light

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Antagenet (5th January 2023), Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), halcyon026 (5th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

I came to the conclusion that we cannot change the wprld, but we can change ourselves. So I started working on my own personality, I started helping others. Like yourself I searched in various books a way to scape incarnation. But the truth is, NOT A SINGLE DEAD PERSON CAME BACK to tell us how is it like the afterlife. So how can we trust those who write books telling us that there is no scape because our souls are harvested somewhere else. Stop believing this people. They know as much as ourselves about afterlife - nothing. Since I was young I came to the knowledge that we are living in the KALI YOUGA time. The worst YUGA where there is a decline in morals, in civilization. But do not despair, we can see good things around, good people. Take the time to enjoy the company of those people that loves you, to apreciate nature, family and friends. God bless you!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,550 times in 1,589 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I loved what you wrote.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,550 times in 1,589 posts

Quote Posted by dolphingirl (here)
    Long time lurker here,

That was my suggestion to Gareth, try to hack his way out of it.
    Glad you made this post Dolphingirl, I will look into this book.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2