Thread: Survey in Astrology, David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Survey in Astrology, David Wilcock

First of all listening to my first videos of David Wilcock dates back to 2012 at the time I had found a way to write an article by a comparison in synastry with Edgar Cayce. So 10 years ago. The discussion on Wilcook in the forum since 2019 has always intrigued me and the why in January 2022 I had shared in the astrology section my article published on my forum in 2012. Perhaps at this moment the best it is to begin my astrological investigation to sort out the suspicions. I did a search without finding the date of birth of his ex-wife "Elizabeth Séraphine", but I have the date of the marriage of October 14, 2017 which was kept secret for a year before being revealed even with 80 guests on the memorable day.

This marriage was made under a conjunction of Mars and Venus it can speak of passion but also of a relationship based on business, the two are not incompatible. There was a striking configuration for a marriage which required mutual freedom with Uranus in opposition Sun Mercury and Jupiter, the year of the separation the Sun arrived in opposition Uranus which could announce a rupture (cycle of 4 years) it is classic , but the rupture would have been inevitable with the progression of the Moon in opposition Uranus? I won't go into the details, I'll let you guess the rest as the conjunction Jupiter/Mercury and Sun speaks well that social life is the real motive with large-scale professional projects and the risk of losing everything (Uranus)? I notice Mars conjunction Venus squares Saturn, risky stocks?

In Wilcock's birth chart an astrologer may notice at the time of the marriage year Neptune transiting Pisces was conjunct natal Venus, disillusionment in love, then Neptune transits his Sun in 2020, place your bets nothing goes more after his square of Neptune has his Saturn, the sandcastle crumbles. Then 2023, Neptune in transit conjunction Mercury retrograde to the semi-square of the Moon (ex-wife) the consequences of his separation are felt strongly on the emotional level… The rupture was made under a progressed conjunction of the Moon and Mars at the square of Venus because of money problems ??? , with a risk of losing everything?, progressed exact opposition of Mercury/Uranus in 2025, supported by the progressed Moon conjunction Mercury and Chiron (the wound) . In the 2021 solar revolution, we can clearly see the conjunction of the Moon and Mars as in these progressions, aspect repetitions, so following a lively discussion this manifested as a separation.
    The retrograde phase of Mars since October will certainly have plunged the knife into the wound, Mars leaves Gemini (has been in high tension with Pisces) to enter Cancer not before April 2023, so the coming weeks are going to be very difficult I think to live …

However, I would add in her natal Venus is lord of the 7th house (the partner) and her position in Pisces at the apex of a T square of the opposition Neptune and Saturn is certainly not easy to live with in terms of love and which brings many betrayals. The rupture was inevitable, Uranus transits the Taurus natal Moon, in progression Sun/Venus in conjunction Uranus transits in this same sign, there is a double relationship with Uranus with the Moon + Sun which can announce a new relationship for a single person and in the case of a couple separation in the majority of cases. 2021 is the beginning of its Last quarter progressed phase of 7 years before the progressed New moon scheduled for December 2027, until then, it will not be easy to live... the test is karmic... So much for the little astrological investigation on Wilcock...

David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce

Have David Wilcock and his wife Elizabeth started a new business? also HERE

David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Birth Chart: David Wilcock (Pisces)

David Wilcock and The Great Dissolver
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 2nd January 2023 at 11:46. Reason: link

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Clear Light (2nd January 2023), Matthew (2nd January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Survey in Astrology, David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    However, I would add in her natal Venus is lord of the 7th house (the partner) and her position in Pisces at the apex of a T square of the opposition Neptune and Saturn is certainly not easy to live with in terms of love and which brings many betrayals. The rupture was inevitable, Uranus transits the Taurus natal Moon, in progression Sun/Venus in conjunction Uranus transits in this same sign, there is a double relationship with Uranus with the Moon + Sun which can announce a new relationship for a single person and in the case of a couple separation in the majority of cases. 2021 is the beginning of its Last quarter progressed phase of 7 years before the progressed New moon scheduled for December 2027, until then, it will not be easy to live... the test is karmic... So much for the little astrological investigation on Wilcock...
    Ah, if one views our Universe as a single wholeness "in-flux" (so-to-say), I can appreciate how your Birth-Chart seemingly "influences" your life (given the relative position of the planets etc) but if taken to an extreme, it's almost like saying your life is pre-determined to some extent eh ?

But from a Spiritual POV, I would argue that anybody who practices some form of Meditation (contemplation) is well aware of how thoughts just come-and-go with no control over them whatsoever eh ?

Thus, in terms of Karma, it would seem, I suppose, the test is whether or not "you" believe in "willpower" and what its purpose actually is (if any) eh ?

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Survey in Astrology, David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    eh ?

Thus, in terms of Karma, it would seem, I suppose, the test is whether or not "you" believe in "willpower" and what its purpose actually is (if any) eh ?
    thank you for the return, I tried to find an explanation in relation to everything that Wilcock is accused of, who may not be solely responsible. I'm an astrologer, so it's normal for me to shed light on what I know best about astrology.
    I think Wilcock gave too much confidence to this woman who used her weakness to her advantage.
    Listen to these very first videos, Wilcock was in his dream and the reality today exceeded the fiction. The truth may be on the way in 2023, we'll see because his silence on Instagram, youtube, I haven't been to see facebook shows that something is going on?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Clear Light (2nd January 2023)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Survey in Astrology, David Wilcock

It seems there are still people who put their faith in him ... 😕

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Lunesoleil (4th January 2023)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    It seems there are still people who put their faith in him ... 😕
    Wilcock had his moment of glory with the entry of Neptune Pisces in 2012 passing on his Venus, Sun and finally Mercury testified to intrigues because with Neptune we swim in troubled waters.
    I confirm on Facebook silence since October 2021 in agreement with his sentimental break for a Pisces can make him sink into the abyss of his soul.
    With Saturn in Pisces in the spring of 2023 that he decides to move away from the spotlight for a while?, or even a project that will have difficulty in coming to fruition, because Saturn conjunction natal Venus square natal Saturn, I see a deadline of delay or then who will take much more time with difficulty in the realization as his book project?

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I share with you an excerpt from an article published on "Divine Cosmos", a fairly long article that I read twice and which relates the relationship between David and Elisabeth Wilcock.
    It is a passage which concerns astrology, but it does not speak of astrology as an astrologer would approach the subject. We know the date of birth of Wilcock but not of his wife, so an astrologer who will read this passage will be left unsatisfied, because he will not be able to check himself to understand the compatibility in the relationship.
    What I understood Elisabeth was a warrior after learning martial arts 5 black belts, so a fighter in the face of adversity from backlash on social networks.
    Wilcock has lost credibility and it's not good for his image.

Excerpt from the article that refers to astrology

UPDATE, SAME DAY: ABOUT THE ASTROLOGY

We thank you for all the positive and supportive comments! We really appreciate hearing your kind and loving thoughts and blessings.
    Someone asked about the ‘synastry’ between Elizabeth’s natal astrology chart and my own.
    Believe it or not, we didn’t even take a look at it until a few months ago. Elizabeth had a Vedic astrologer check it out.
    In conventional astrology, the compatibility of a couple can be easily measured in how well their birth planets are aligned.
    Those who have studied the similarities between Edgar Cayce and me have been amazed by the fact that we have very, very similar charts.
    In fact, my chart is so similar to Cayce’s that it is the closest alignment you can achieve in a 127-year period after his death. I covered this data again at the Conscious Life Expo in January.
    As it turns out, the astrologer said Elizabeth’s natal chart matches David’s so well that it is at least a “one in a million” perfect match, if not one in ten million or even higher.
    The astrologer actually said this was the best alignment two people in a love relationship. He called it the “Shiva-Shakti Alignment.”
    With that level of astrological complementarity, he said it would have been “only a matter of time” that we got together after we first met five years ago.
    This stunning birth connection, along with the names of three generations of Elizabeth’s fathers all being Edgar, suggests this was all planned out before we were ever born.

So there you have it!

In the article we learn the type of relationship much more spiritual, it is the message which is made pass, than a true love relationship...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1460826

What I wrote in November 2021, so in 2023 Mercury in semi-square the Moon receives Neptune in transit, I do not see a return of the loved one. Can we think that he took these dreams too much to heart for realities?

Living a fabulous spiritual life is good, but reality is catching up with us because life on earth has these other more down to earth obligations and at the same time our world is an illusion, what should we understand...

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Everything can be explained and understood in astrology!
    The Moon of David Wilcock is in Taurus the sign of having it, this sign needs to find its security by a bank account which the sea is sheltered from want.
    The Moon rules the 8th house in Cancer, capital, other people's money. This need is emotionally powerful in David Wilcock.
    Currently in Progress the Moon in Pisces squares Neptune its ruler and Saturn which in transit is in Pisces conjunction the progressed Moon. These internal security needs are threatened.
    2021/2022 with Uranus conjunction the natal Moon square Saturn in Aquarius was a time when dreams collapsed, there was Neptune in Pisces on Venus, then the Sun and finally Mercury squared Mars retrograde loop in Gemini will have been many headlong rushes...

+ Reply to Thread