+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Thumbs up Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

• source 720p (soon also 1080p)

What happens when your world view is turned upside down? How do you cope with the realization that everything you were taught was a lie? This is an interesting case study of a man that went from totally trusting "the science" to developing a healthy skepticism towards authorities. This is not a critique of Dr. Campbell. I have great respect for his ability to change his mind when the evidence points him in another direction.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th June 2023 at 22:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andynko (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), boja (25th February 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), ClearWater (3rd January 2023), CurEus (6th January 2023), Docim369 (4th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Flowerpunkchip (5th February 2023), Franny (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), happyuk (30th January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Ioneo (3rd January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), kfm27917 (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), meeradas (3rd January 2023), michaelofwessex (4th January 2023), Miller (3rd January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), Valle (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023), wegge (4th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

"In 2020 he was like a pfizer rep. Great watching him awaken slowly. I love his occasional look of shock and terror on his face when the evil reality dawns on him".
    "Dr Nurse John Campbell has overcome a psychological barrier. This is extremely difficult and very rare. Well done".
    "I've watched him since the beginning, and it has been extraordinary watching him follow the data and gradually come to the realization that we've all been misled. I admire him for being flexible in his thinking and admitting when he was wrong".
    "Started watching Cambell early on. His data analysis was excellent. I drifted away as he supported lockdown and was drawn in by the vax and I remained sceptical. I then heard that he had some cold water poured on him and the scales had been washed off his eyes . He gets full marks for changing his mind as the facts change. (Vinay Prasad had a similiar awakening. Campbell's Wiki page is not as flattering as it once was)" "When you awaken, you feel betrayed, and then you hate, then depression because everything you built around you was based on the lies (like any relationship that's over). Once you grieve the death of the old you, the new you grows more powerful than ever before, and fear never crosses your mind because you're ready".
    "My dad was a research scientist and he taught me the fundaments of the scientific method of research. Luckily he was cynical about the scientific industrial complex and also taught me about critical analysis. I knew within a week that there was something very wrong with the presentation of the case for 'trusting the science' when it was plain to me that this covid operation was run like an infomercial campaign rather than genuine scientific research where the known facts are laid out for scrutiny. I am not a qualified scientist but I knew from the start what took Dr Campbell more than 2 years to discover. In the meantime while people were lining up to get injected my opinions were dismissed as mad conspiracy theory".
    "I always feel sad when I see someone really absorb reality. I know how that feels. It's such a betrayal. It's like finding out that your best friend is a criminal. Your entire reality shifts under your feet and you're left with, "What do I do now?" How do you move in a world that's so corrupt? What kind of goals can you set when reality is so corrupt and twisted? It's a feeling of being lost and I don't wish that for anyone".
    "I've witnessed the moment he changed his vaccine posters for the "get healthy poster", and then later his "Follow the evidence wherever it leads". What a mad lad".
    "It was refreshing and sad watching Johns very public awakening.. I always found him sincere and genuine. Love his video's, he is one of the very few I trust".
    "A classic story. A man’s journey from sleepwalker to awakened warrior".
    "I went through this journey with Dr John and have been watching him since March 2020. April 2021 I became vaccine injured and was completely lost until Dr John started realizing what was going on, I was awakening with him. My friends and family that think I'm whack for talking about my injury have been following him as well. That's the medicine of this man, hopefully they are listening to him. I truly feel that he is one of the rare souls that actually cares "I started watching Dr. C in early 2020. He was a major source of great info on the pandemic and the numbers. When the shot came out, I got so frustrated with his pushing of the shot that I unsubscribed from his channel in disgust. I thought he had been bought off by Pfizer. Then I started listening to him again in summer of 2022 in the hopes that he was becoming aware of the dangers of the shots. Now I am back to subscribing to him and watching his videos. He is a man of integrity, and I trust him. It takes a man of character to admit he is wrong" "Slowly, slowly, the other shoe drops…watching the dawning realization is awesome and just the look on his face is worth a thousand words…he is very honest to confront his own biases and open his eyes, and we see this in chronological order. Many thanks for this post!".
    "I’m SO glad you did this. I watched Dr. John initially, then stopped as it became clear he was a ‘company man’. He seemed to dogmatically follow ‘the science’ when there was VERY little data. To his great credit, he has publicly turned an important corner, and seems to have woken up, however I deeply hope he is now reflecting on the hubris he displayed early on and has resolved never to do so again".
    "I have been watching this man for almost 2 years. I love his delivery, he is easily understood and always kept it real & logical. This was a very well done video the way you stitched his awakening together. Good job Rogue Scientist, very well done. He gave us so much info over the years, didn't he? It's a wonder you were able to do such a great job in a 39 minute video".
    "The most sad part was he genuinely trusted his government and fellow medical workers. Now he's awake to it all".
    "Everyone needs to witness Dr.Campbell going through the data and asking questions. I really appreciate his work".
    "When you’re in your 50s or 60s and have given the benefit of the doubt to the authorities all of your life only to realize that they’re lying about EVERYTHING, that is a very hard pill to swallow and makes you question everything they’ve EVER said".
    "How come johnny nobody like myself knew it was a scam from the outset yet highly trained and qualified Doctors, scientists etc bought right into it?"
    "This is the video that made you, congratulations on the massive growth over 24 hours! Well deserved, mind, this must have taken hours to put together - it is brilliantly done and this and your short version are brilliant compilations to send to the normies..."
    "This is incredible, honestly… I have been following this gentleman for a bit now but I didn't know there was such a transformation!"
    "It used to be painful watching him. He was eagerly waiting for his turn to get the shot. For me, he was the prime example of a qualified, educated person who was totally blind. Glad he's got the blinders off".
    "Love his science transformation, thanks for putting this together! Dr. Campbell is one of the few I followed through this massive bioweapon attack".
    "I really like this guy. Yes he's changed 180° but at least admits to it. He was given the same information we all were, he interpreted it the way he did. He's now seen more and more information and feels in a position to pass the same info on as he now sees it. I can't blame him. It's those who see the same info but just ignore it I won't forgive".
    "I watched this play out in real time... nearly chewed off my own finger while he jumped up and down like a cheerleader for the vaccines when they first rolled out... it's reassuring to see someone willing to put pride aside & change their mind & admit they were wrong no matter how slow & painful the process".
    "He’s been one of my favorites over the past 3 years. This video compilation is absolute GOLD. Well done!"
    "Takes a strong man to admit he was duped. Hopefully more of his peers will see the light as well".
    "His posters behind him sum up his own journey, "Follow the evidence, wherever it leads." I stopped following him after it became apparent he was "drinking the Kool-Aid", but when he started asking serious questions and pushing back a bit, I started checking in every now and then. It hurts to watch someone have to reorient their entire worldview, but heartening to see them actually DO it and come to terms".
    "This is the video I was waiting for. It shows you REAL academic who genuinely cares about people and presents published (by the time) papers. And you can clearly see the transition when he sees that what he reads doesn't have much sense or value because it's prepared. It is and was a scam. He just woke up. Thank you for making this video. One critical issue: music in the background was terrible. Especially that from 80's computer games".
    "I have followed Dr. John Campbell’s reports from the outset, and know that he has always acted and spoken with integrity. His developing disillusion with those in positions of trust, has been heartbreaking to watch. He is one of very few who has had the honesty to put his hand up to admit that he was wrong in the past. I have even more respect for him now. He could teach so many of the so called experts’ a great deal about human decency and moral worth, had they only the ears to listen.. thank you John Campbell".
    "At least he finally got to the truth, it's sad how many were misled ..."
    "It’s actually fascinating watching a person slowly gain consciousness. It’s something I take for granted being awake to the system but watching a blind person developing sight is fascinating".
    "I found it hilarious watching him, from the early days, to literally a whistleblower. But he was a big audience which will help spread the work. I know people working in hospitals, most are brainwashed, I don't blame him for his initial reactions, he had enough savvy over time to see the truth, all credit to him being honest. He should crerate a rumble channel if he hasn't already, his 3 million subs give him leeway, but not immunity from shutting his channel down. His look on his face at 11.35 sums up sturgeons scotland, wee kranky needs jailtime. I think dr Campbell is a great ambassador for the truth, and will help people avoid the crap in the future for the 2025 pandemic (ask billy gates, he said people will take note of that one, ). In fact he should have gotten an honour well above whitty, van tam and those stooges for big pharma".
    "This is a brilliant video, I am so glad someone bothered to compile this, watching him step off the straight and narrow road has been brilliant".
    "I’ve been watching dr Campbell since he twigged onto the pandemic (before the WHO). I’d like to think that my knowledge has morphed and grown as much as his has over the last 3 years. His dry humour makes the realizations that much better".
    "Dr. Campbell earns my deep respect due to his truly and evident honest approach to the subject; the fact he was deeply mislead initially by the huge spreading of lies hidden under respectable and "scientific" clothes, shows how much even good people could be depicted by interested and lethal strategies based on dark money and "official truths". The fact he could reckon it and reviews his opinions tells me he's a worth professional figure and a good man. Respect".
    "Respect for John to see his eyes being opened to today’s reality of commercial pressures. Unfortunately this type of behaviour has infiltrated all big debates that rely on funding, not just medical".
    "Was told 30 yrs ago (!) I needed a heart pill everyday the rest of my life. Stopped all in 2012 & still kicking! Learning foods & nutrients that heal works better than their expensive pills!"
    "I commented time and time in his feed hoping he would wake up, and eventually couldn't bear to watch. The anger from being so badly betrayed is huge and his sarcasm makes me want to give him a massive hug. Well done John - you have attracted a crowd who would not have watched your channel if you'd been sceptical from the start, so they've woken up along with you. People may have trusted you beforehand, but then they tend to tune into channels that reflect their own beliefs - there was nothing you could have done so please let yourself off the hook".
    "It's truly painful watching him come to terms with reality. His heart is in a good place".
    "I like this man a lot. The fact that he was willing to change his mind and follow the evidence says a lot about his integrity!"
    "My mom who begged me to get the jab along with my 3 young children recommended I watch Dr. John Campbell. I watched because I kind of recognized that he was willing to own up to making mistakes. It’s so funny to me that the guy she recommended turns out to align more with me now".
    "Excellent video. Putting together this summary of Dr Campbells change in perspective and publishing it is exactly the kind of actions we desperately need in a world that's become so corrupted by devotion to money and power. Thousands of kudos for Rogue Scientist!"
    "This is how honesty works when someone is actually science and evidence bases. I love Dr Campbell!"
    "Thank you for doing this video. I have followed Dr Campbell from the start of C-19 and been aware of his about face in recent months. But he was one of the reasons why so many took the procedure which now threatens their life. I told a friend about his channel whilst also telling them I believed the procedures were not tested and the govt wasn't to be trusted. Sadly my friend went on to have 5 procedures so far. Whilst my friend doesn't as yet have any medical side effects (and I hope he doesn't) he like so many takers of the procedure is as we say "no longer right in the head". The damage done by these procedures and the complete scam narrative is far worse than any flu like illness could ever have achieved".
    "I admire him for owning up publicly to his mistake. For trying to get to the truth now".
    "Dr. Campbell is exceptional. Having listented to him since the outset of the pandemic, I am glad that the evidence has led him to realize that big pharma and governments do always have our best interest at heart and that there are a whole range of unaswered questions that require answers. He has always had our interest at heart. Thank you, Dr. Campbell !!!!".
    "Dr. John Campbell, I follow you up on every video, I am very happy to found your channel my instinct told me the same what you say, and probably that is the reason why I am very healthy even without a mask and vaccine:-)".
    "What a great timeline collage, thank you for this. I am always amazed at how many are more comfortable with living the lie than accepting the hard truth, even in the face of the evidence. Even less are brave enough to speak out to contradict the narrative. Sadly there will be no accountability as long as this status quo continues".
    "This is brilliant breakdown of John' Campbell's naivity and red-pilling. I and others tried to tell him in comments, about the fraudulent PCR tests, the increase in excess mortality (which started in june 2021, but he took over a year to even look at this). Your explanation about why northern Europeans having too much trust is reallly interesting. Best wishes from the Highlands of Scotland (where 33% of the rural population died from starvation or malnutrition-linked diseases) in the 1690s, when harvests failed due to a series of cold summers".
    “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” Voltaire "I found this video through my suggestions and am impressed how well put together it is. I have subscribed on the strength of this one video which I (almost) never do. As for Dr. John Campbell - Well I can forgive him his early behavior with regard to the vaccines because:

01. He took them himself. This is important and means he was just one of the "too trusting" normies, and not an instigator.

02. He has shown clearly that he is able to change his mind.

03. Without people like him awakening, we will never throw off this medical tyranny. My feelings on medical professionals who pushed the jab but never took it themselves are the feelings that will never change. No forgiving and no forgetting - EVER......They knew from day one, yet did nothing".

Which is your most favored quote of these 52 quotes? >>> Let us know

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th January 2023 at 15:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andynko (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), Cognitive Dissident (1st February 2023), CurEus (14th February 2023), David Trd1 (30th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), palehorse (6th January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), Tiyaira (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

I agree, Dr John Campbell has gone through an amazing, yet painful, "Red Pill" transformation. In this post, I described one of the creative ways he is getting around the censorship. Bravo to him.

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures
    I believe I have been watching an amazing transformation of Dr John Campbell (youTube channel) over the last 6 months.  Specifically, he has gone from a committed and dutiful follower of the 'Authorities' to someone who is now on a crusade to not only uncover the truth, but to make it painfully obvious to his 2.5 million subscribers that the 'Authorities' are not to be trusted.  His latest 2 videos are brilliant in structure because it puts youtube censorship square in the viewers face while at the same time publishing banned content.  The way he does this is to simply say I want to discuss topic X but I can't because "I don't remember what I want to say" however, MP (British politician) said it in chamber so lets watch that video together.  The reason why the information does not violate the YouTube TOS is because a politician can legally say anything in chamber they want without legal liability.

The other thing I see in his videos over the last 6 months is how painful the truth has been for him to see.  This is what Clif High talks about when he says the normies will go through some very difficult times and we have to be there to help them along.  

One of the other things I think I am seeing in John is that he is clearly committed to this new mission of uncovering the dangers of the current situation.  I believe he is deeply concerned about the destruction of the scientific method in medicine that has occurred over the last few years.

Finally, for those of you unfamiliar with his channel, he has been posting educational videos on heath topics since 2007.  He is a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. He teaches in Asia and Africa when time permits and his PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally. 

Have there been any other notable examples of red-pilling?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Andynko (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Pam (6th January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

What I find most fascinating is ... that for the large part Dr. John Campbell willfully red-pilled himself ... which is really rare ... especially if you have over 2.5 million subscribers following you for a long time!
    • Imagine if 1000s of Top Academia worldwide would do the same .... having the same courage ...
    • Maybe it will happen sooner than later ... Why? ... Well, maybe because of this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this ... etc. etc.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2023 at 12:32.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andynko (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), Pam (6th January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,292 times in 764 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

The important thing is that he not only "red pilled" himself, he brought those millions of followers along with him.

A truly EXTRAORDINARY service that - I agree - not many are as fit for.

Blessed is this beautiful being.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Andynko (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Cognitive Dissident (1st February 2023), Docim369 (4th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Ioneo (3rd January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Mari (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Peace in Oz (5th January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    The important thing is that he not only "red pilled" himself, he brought those millions of followers along with him.

A truly EXTRAORDINARY service that - I agree - not many are as fit for.

Blessed is this beautiful being.
    And those millions have their own friends & family network ... some of them soon watching this video too! >>> I already made a backup and will re-upload it to my Rumble account soon with all the proper credits to his YouTube channel IF he is allowed to continue like that ... just to be sure that: "the toothpaste stays out of the tube" and "the genius is out of the bottle" ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

• Video made 6 weeks ago (better to turn OFF the sound):

How much Science can a man take? In this case about 2 years. Here is an example of Dr.John Campbell overdosing on red pills.
    • Better to mute the video when watching.
    Support (subscribe) his backup channel: Rumble.com/user/RogueScientist
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th January 2023 at 15:02.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), onawah (3rd January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Valle (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

I wonder how all the people who work for YouTube watched that video from the beginning to the end ... if they still feel the need to follow the (corrupt) "mainstream narrative" ... or chose to think for themselves for a change and take full responsibility for their own quality of thinking (aka "judging").

They seem not to have "the luxury" to be really free ... How sad is that? ... Unless, of course, they are courageous, truly righteous having principles that go beyond money & status.

Maybe some of them will speak out too and help expose the medical tyranny ... that would be the day!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2023 at 22:10.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote: "My name is (Dr.) John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits.

These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally".
    Total views: 584,453,571+ (over half a billion!) 16 weeks later: 635,928,356+ views = 51.474.785 new views divided by 16 = 3.217.174 views per week!

ps: In 2020 he already had 2.5 million YouTube subscribers (see proof here) ... He must have known whatever he does "good or bad" will have consequences ... Even if you are doing good doing the right thing, the establishment can and will twist your views, independent research, in such a way they will create an excuse to take you down eventually! ... That is why is it good to know Dr. John Campbell is now also active on Rumble << support & subscribe that channel!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th April 2023 at 15:17.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

• Dr. John Campbell spreads (allegedly) "MISINFORMATION"?

Well, that’s what the Establishment thinks. His Wikipedia page tells you everything you need to know about the forces aligned against real science:
    I'm on a mission to save a million lives a year by teaching people about real HEALTH & WELLBEING... Hi, I'm Suneel Dhand. I am an internal medicine physician, author and certified personal trainer. My main passion is Lifestyle Medicine and Metabolic Health. I am pro-science and real objective evidence-based medicine. I am anti-censorship in science and society. Healthcare and Medicine has become corrupted and we need a radical overhaul. Strive to live a life away from the corrupted Establishment! Welcome to my channel. You can learn more about me at SuneelDhand.com and RealPublicHealth.org

--o-O-o--

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2023 at 18:16.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ClearWater (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• Time To Pause Covid Mass Vaccination:

My name is Dr. John Campbell, I am a semi-retired clinical nurse, nurse lecturer, academic, researcher and author of numerous articles and two text books.

My specialisms are human physiology and pathophysiology, as applied to clinical practice. I have also produced many educational videos which are used extensively around the world.

In my view the UK health authorities should pause the current covid-19 vaccination program, due to the risks associated with vaccination.

As time has passed since the early days of 2020, the number of patients hospitalised with COVID-19 infection has continued to decline since it’s peaks in previous waves. This is clearly seen in data published by the UK government and the Office for National Statistics.

In addition, the proportion of patients in hospital with COVID-19 is now greater than the patients admitted to hospital for COVID-19. This is true for general hospital admissions as well as ICU admissions. In other words, most Covid positive patients admitted to hospital are now incidental, and were not admitted purely for COVID-19 complications.

As a result of mass infection during the various waves of the pandemic, especially the huge numbers of people infected with the omicron variant, most people have developed levels of natural immunity to the virus.

This natural infection also generates mucosal compartment immunity in the respiratory tract, which the injected vaccines do not produce.

While prior infection does not always prevent symptomatic disease, it does provide levels of protection against severe disease and hospitalisation.

This means the overall risk from COVID-19 infection with SARS coronavirus 2 is significantly less than it was when the vaccination programs were first instigated.

However, risks associated with ongoing vaccination are probably the same as they were in the early stages of the pandemic and mass vaccination programs.

If I am correct in this evaluation, this means that the risk of COVID-19 infection has gone down, while the risk of vaccination remains the same. This fundamentally alters the risk benefit analysis of this vaccination program.
    • I therefore consider that the UK government authorities should pause the current covid mass vaccination program, until a full, population scale (evidence based) risk/benefit analysis is carried out, and published for free and open peer review.
    I further call on the UK health authorities to review the intramuscular injection technique used in the delivery of mRNA vaccines. Currently, after insertion of the needle, the syringe is not aspirated to ensure the tip of the needle in not in a blood vessel.

This leaves open the possibility of inadvertent intravascular administration, resulting in systemic spread of the mRNA particles in seconds. This would mean that mRNA vaccine particles would circulate, in a relatively undiluted form through the vessels of the major organs of the body.

This video is specific to the current (experimental) mRNA vaccines, I continue to promote the massive benefits of other forms of vaccination in the UK and around the world.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2023 at 15:36.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (4th January 2023), ClearWater (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    This video is specific to the current (experimental) mRNA vaccines, I continue to promote the massive benefits of other forms of vaccination in the UK and around the world.
    How long till he becomes a general anti-vaxer?

Dr Mike Yeadon came out recently saying he's now dubious of germ theory. This is news to me, I was happy believing germ theory despite my old man telling me his opinion otherwise (my dad has turned out to be been mostly right during my life).

I guess Dr John Campbell will be a general anti-vaxer in between one and a half year to two years . Place your bets.

If it took Yeadon that long to question germ theory I'm not sure Dr John Campbell will make it since he relies on official data. Yeadon was shaken when a friend challenged him on the subject, and it made him question everything he'd learnt about it.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Dr Mike Yeadon came out recently saying he's now dubious of germ theory. This is news to me, I was happy believing germ theory despite my old man telling me his opinion otherwise (my dad has turned out to be been mostly right during my life).

I guess Dr John Campbell will be a general anti-vaxer in between one and a half year to two years . Place your bets.

If it took Yeadon that long to question germ theory, I'm not sure Dr John Campbell will make it, since he relies on official data. Yeadon was shaken when a friend challenged him on the subject, and it made him question everything he'd learned about it.
    The term "anti vaxxer" does not make any sense as Experimental mRNA Injections were NEVER "vaccines" ... and some of the original old-school classical vaccines were FREE from toxic additives & poisonous preservatives ... How many people can remember Jim Carrey "Green the Vaccines" Rally in June 4th, 2008 long before the corrupt W.H.O. (owned by China & Bill Gates) changed (twice) the definition of what a "vaccine" suppose to be.

• Above picture is from June 4th, 2008 (14 years ago!) when the term (definition of) "vaccines" was not yet changed by a totally corrupt W.H.O. run by China & Bill Gates!
    • Experimental mRNA Injections violating all 10 repeat all 10 of the Nuremberg Codes of Ethics were NEVER "vaccines" in the original classical sense of (toxic free) vaccines.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th April 2023 at 15:21.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (4th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Touche, I can't argue with your logic.

The terms anti-vaxer, conspiracy theorist, alt-right are made up slurs. They are never used to categorise a belief in good faith, only to threaten social pariah status for wrong-think.

But we don't get to choose our labels. It gets to the point of backlash when so what I'm a conspiracy theorist, sure I'm an anti-vaxer.

The problem soon becomes all these non-conspiracy theorists, and I predict people will soon start to claim "Yes I promise I am a conspiracy theorist PROMISE!"

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), michaelofwessex (4th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Touche, I can't argue with your logic.

The terms anti-vaxer, conspiracy theorist, alt-right are made up slurs. They are never used to categorise a belief in good faith, only to threaten social pariah status for wrong-think.

But we don't get to choose our labels. It gets to the point of backlash when so what I'm a conspiracy theorist, sure I'm an anti-vaxer.

The problem soon becomes all these non-conspiracy theorists, and I predict people will soon start to claim "Yes I promise I am a conspiracy theorist PROMISE!"
    For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... both believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).

I avoid the use of the word: "believe" for a good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... (belief-systems often begs to be corrected) ... the moment someone asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know "nothing" to experience.

Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either. There are a lot of people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers Studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about known liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc.
    • To label someone "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that someone "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing-down of a nation!
    Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any Law Dictionary ... then ask yourself, is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm, is that so "farfetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researcher or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgmental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

--o-O-o--

[pseudo skeptic quote]: John you are a "Conspiracy Nut" [unquote]

~my default response:

Yeah, it “must” be total nuts that we have laws to put people in prison (jail) for conspiring … totally nuts is that … what were they thinking? … When two or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is totally “science fiction” … the lawmakers must also be “conspiracy nuts” then.

Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have “Theories” about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. … To label someone “Conspiracy Theorists” is to FALSELY ASSUME that someone ‘only’ cooks up “theories”.

This desperate need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing-down of a nation! Look up the word “Conspiracy” in any (LAW) Dictionary … then ask yourself is that “science fiction”? … When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm, is that so “farfetched” … what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researcher or being an honest conspiracy analyst.

The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgmental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!
    • Ask any police officer if they are allowed to have a theory when they're investigating a possible crime … just ask them, please … Then you will realize how stupid the framing really is.
    TV Series like: “Inspector Columbo” (Peter Falk) would be pretty boring if he was not allowed to have several theories when he is investigating a possible crime(s) and/or criminal suspect(s). You see they demonize any critical thinking exposing Government Puppet Politicians, Corrupted Mainstream Media, Hijacked “Protecting Agencies”, Big Pharma Mafia, Banksters with their Giant Fiat Money Pyramid Ponzi Schemes etc.

There is nothing wrong having theories ... but it will get wrong (really bad) when MSM get never get a "fact check" when they spew theories & (rigged) "computer models" / 'predicting the future' scare monger tactics 24/7 ... When we occasionally do it, they falsely assume it is meant as "absolute" or "only one way of thinking" like as if it is a fact.

So they first FRAME us (using straw-man argument tactics) then claim we are "spreading misleading/deceptive" information that can have consequences for their Agenda2030 "Global Governance" plans ... But when they (msm) have theories, it will be treated as such by "fact-checkers sites" leaving them alone as the theories HELPS to push their agenda when they are NOT openly challenged!

Meanwhile, they are the ones using obvious misleading/deceptive framing techniques to silence any form of real opposition/resistance.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV" 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

--o-O-o--

PaulGr quote: "Those who actually bothered to do their homework knew this about the jabs at the beginning. Glad that this is finally making some headlines. The next step is to report on the NEGATIVE efficacy after a few months! Not conspiracy - just what the actual data has shown for well over a year.... and prior to the vaccine mandates. I wonder when people at large will be ready to discuss openly the actual harms?"

* source quote here (see comments)

--o-O-o--

Me: I noticed that a lot of so-called "neutral people" who are critical and healthy skeptical distance themselves of having any form of conspiracy analyses as it is assumed it is the same as "conspiracy theories" ... then using in my view, really stupid, moronic, over the top pathetic statement-phrases like:

01. "it is not a conspiracy ... it is a fact"
    02. "it is not a conspiracy ... they just showing it all in the open"
    03. "it is not a conspiracy ... when they themselves tell us how they gonna do it"
    04. "it is not a conspiracy ... because it is mainstream knowledge now"
    05. "it is not a conspiracy ... because new evidence can be analysed by all of us now"

Having a "conspiracy theory" is not that different having a "crime theory" ... so who exactly benefits that certain crime theories are not further investigated (analysed) and systematically downplayed & marginalized?

Replace the word "conspiracy" with the word "crime" (which that is what a conspiracy really is when 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm).

Then all of a sudden you see (in my view) how stupid some people can be:

01. "it is not a crime ... it is a fact"
    02. "it is not a crime ... they just showing it all in the open"
    03. "it is not a crime ... when they themselves tell us how they gonna do it"
    04. "it is not a crime ... because it is mainstream knowledge now"
    05. "it is not a crime ... because new evidence can be analyzed by all of us now"

That is why am totally fed up with people thinking they are so "neutral" and "skeptical" still defending (helping covering up) crimes by demonizing others who are genuine conspiracy researchers being way ahead of the curve and exposing all sorts of crimes that have been (at first) willfully ignored, cast aside, censored, marginalized, ridiculed, buried, shadow-banned, de-listed >>> all because they assumed they are "just conspiracy theories".

This framing is done systematically for decades! And the vindication process normally took over 10 years, but nowadays key-people from withing (whistleblowers) exposing stuff is growing exponentially.

Today's "conspiracy theories" are (mostly) just a forecast of what will be acknowledged within 6 months later on ... and when that happens some still use the stupid phrase: "it is not a conspiracy ... it is a fact" >>> utterly CRINGE TIME! ... as if "there can never be conspiracies" ... meanwhile we have Law Dictionaries explaining exactly what a conspiracy is.

The taboo is so big that people dismiss high treason & high crimes against humanity by default >>> because they are so afraid to be called: "conspiracy theorists" even if it is just a label to misrepresent & frame genuine honest conspiracy (aka crime) analysts & researchers.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 14th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

* source

• Having a "conspiracy theory" is not that different from having a "crime theory".
    Now you understand why they want to demonize people exposing their (possible) crimes!

One detective, one crime investigator is at least 1000 times more powerful if you have "crowdsourcing" available to you ... but there is a catch: if you make mistakes, it can heavily backfire ... that is why you have to be very careful about what you claim and how you "counter frame" things! >>> Knowing how to use the right (lawful) language to expand (y)our quest for the truth and expand (y)our awareness that is beyond any "tunnel vision" narrative.

cheers,
    January 3rd, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th April 2023 at 15:49.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Science is a belief system even when it works well; for example, who has completed experiments from first principals for proven science we use day-to-day? That's why The Science can do so much damage. It's a belief system that masquerades as knowledge. You're more ahead of this game John than most, not trying to disagree with your take on this - I'm convinced I've got a lot to learn from it

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Hym (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), selinam (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

My name is Dr. John Campbell, I am a semi-retired clinical nurse, nurse lecturer, academic, researcher and author of numerous articles and two text books.
    We need more retired and semi retired health professionals to go public about the dangers of the jabs and the lies being spread about them... those who have a retirement pension, have paid off their mortgage and have grown up kids.... they are independent enough to avoid being bribed, blackmailed and coerced - they would still have to watch their backs but humanity needs them now.......... urgently.........

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (3rd January 2023), Heart to heart (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Peace in Oz (5th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

If it took Yeadon that long to question germ theory I'm not sure Dr John Campbell will make it since he relies on official data. Yeadon was shaken when a friend challenged him on the subject, and it made him question everything he'd learnt about it.

you know.... I wouldn't be surprised if there was something dodgy about many (most? - all?) vaccines - if proper extensive studies were done - they (the vaccines) have come a long way from when it was noticed that Milk Maids who got cow pox became immune to small pox...

I have always thought there was something very odd + suspicious about peanut allergies and how some people are affected so badly that just a trace of peanuts could actually kill them like it was a deadly poison - then a while back I stumbled on the info that peanut oil was used in some vaccines and I thought... that must be the cause somehow... so I just went and had a look for some more info on it and a quick search turned up this book - researched and written by a woman who's son had a peanut allergy - and sure enough it looks like peanut oil used in vaccines is the culprit..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peanut-Alle.../dp/1616082739

one of the comments about the book is very damning about vaccines...

Quote Peanut allergies did not exist a century ago. Heather Frasier exposes the reason why they occur today in one in fifty American children. Many vaccine use peanut oil as an adjuvant. When a study was done on this practice was done in the early '70s, Congress' response was to pass a law in 1973 permitting vaccine companies to not put "inactive" ingredients on the vaccine packages, calling their formulas secret and proprietary, never mind that they were killing and disabling many thousands. The peanut oil in vaccines sensitizes many to peanut protein, resulting in peanut allergies on later exposure to peanuts, with sometimes fatal results. Frasier includes statistics on exactly how quickly peanut allergies in the US exploded: in the wake of the Hib vaccine being put on the universal vaccine schedule in 1987, the incidence of peanut allergy increased three times in only three years. This is an aside, no included in this book: Israel has very few peanut allergies, because the vaccines manufactured there do not use peanut oil, but rather sesame oil, so they have a lot of sesame allergies in their children. This is an extremely detailed, well-researched book that all parents should read, and gives us yet another reason to just say no to vaccines. (My daughter reacted to the hep-B vax at birth, given without permission, with encephalitis, to the DTaP at 18 months with having her only two words erased, and was diagnosed with autism two months later. She got pertussis at 8 months after having had three DTaPs, but caught the disease anyway, because the vaccine is very ineffective while still very dangerous. I wish that I had not permitted her to get any vaccines.)
    once the trust has gone... it's gone... and the mRNA jab has opened up a can of worms that, I think, will logically extend to all vaccines eventually...

???

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bald (7th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

• Backup Video:

• source 720p (soon also 1080p)
    Support (subscribe) his backup channel: Rumble.com/user/RogueScientist
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th January 2023 at 15:03.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,495 times in 32,928 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    you know.... I wouldn't be surprised if there was something dodgy about many (most? - all?) vaccines
    Do see this major thread, running to 26 pages and started long before covid:

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Here in the Avalon Library:

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Hea...0Stop%20It.pdf
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd January 2023 at 21:49.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), kudzy (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), michaelofwessex (4th January 2023), Peace in Oz (5th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023), Vangelo (7th January 2023), Violet3 (4th January 2023), Yoda (4th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,361 times in 762 posts

For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... both believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).

I avoid the use of the word: "believe" for a good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... (belief-systems often begs to be corrected) ... the moment someone asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know "nothing" to experience.

Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either. There are a lot of people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers Studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about known liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc.
    • To label someone "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that someone "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing-down of a nation!
    Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any Law Dictionary ... then ask yourself, is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm, is that so "farfetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researcher or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgmental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

--o-O-o--

[pseudo skeptic quote]: John you are a "Conspiracy Nut" [unquote]

~my default response:

Yeah, it “must” be total nuts that we have laws to put people in prison (jail) for conspiring … totally nuts is that … what were they thinking? … When two or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is totally “science fiction” … the lawmakers must also be “conspiracy nuts” then.

Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have “Theories” about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. … To label someone “Conspiracy Theorists” is to FALSELY ASSUME that someone ‘only’ cooks up “theories”.

This desperate need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing-down of a nation! Look up the word “Conspiracy” in any (LAW) Dictionary … then ask yourself is that “science fiction”? … When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm, is that so “farfetched” … what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researcher or being an honest conspiracy analyst.

The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgmental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!
    • Ask any police officer if they are allowed to have a theory when they're investigating a possible crime … just ask them, please … Then you will realize how stupid the framing really is.
    TV Series like: “Inspector Columbo” (Peter Falk) would be pretty boring if he was not allowed to have several theories when he is investigating a possible crime(s) and/or criminal suspect(s). You see they demonize any critical thinking exposing Government Puppet Politicians, Corrupted Mainstream Media, Hijacked “Protecting Agencies”, Big Pharma Mafia, Banksters with their Giant Fiat Money Pyramid Ponzi Schemes etc.

There is nothing wrong having theories ... but it will get wrong (really bad) when MSM get never get a "fact check" when they spew theories & (rigged) "computer models" / 'predicting the future' scare monger tactics 24/7 ... When we occasionally do it, they falsely assume it is meant as "absolute" or "only one way of thinking" like as if it is a fact.

So they first FRAME us (using straw-man argument tactics) then claim we are "spreading misleading/deceptive" information that can have consequences for their Agenda2030 "Global Governance" plans ... But when they (msm) have theories, it will be treated as such by "fact-checkers sites" leaving them alone as the theories HELPS to push their agenda when they are NOT openly challenged!

Meanwhile, they are the ones using obvious misleading/deceptive framing techniques to silence any form of real opposition/resistance.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV" 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

--o-O-o--

PaulGr quote: "Those who actually bothered to do their homework knew this about the jabs at the beginning. Glad that this is finally making some headlines. The next step is to report on the NEGATIVE efficacy after a few months! Not conspiracy - just what the actual data has shown for well over a year.... and prior to the vaccine mandates. I wonder when people at large will be ready to discuss openly the actual harms?"

* source quote here (see comments)

--o-O-o--

Me: I noticed that a lot of so-called "neutral people" who are critical and healthy skeptical distance themselves of having any form of conspiracy analyses as it is assumed it is the same as "conspiracy theories" ... then using in my view, really stupid, moronic, over the top pathetic statement-phrases like:

01. "it is not a conspiracy ... it is a fact"
    02. "it is not a conspiracy ... they just showing it all in the open"
    03. "it is not a conspiracy ... when they themselves tell us how they gonna do it"
    04. "it is not a conspiracy ... because it is mainstream knowledge now"
    05. "it is not a conspiracy ... because new evidence can be analysed by all of us now"

Having a "conspiracy theory" is not that different having a "crime theory" ... so who exactly benefits that certain crime theories are not further investigated (analysed) and systematically downplayed & marginalized?

Replace the word "conspiracy" with the word "crime" (which that is what a conspiracy really is when 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm).

Then all of a sudden you see (in my view) how stupid some people can be:

01. "it is not a crime ... it is a fact"
    02. "it is not a crime ... they just showing it all in the open"
    03. "it is not a crime ... when they themselves tell us how they gonna do it"
    04. "it is not a crime ... because it is mainstream knowledge now"
    05. "it is not a crime ... because new evidence can be analyzed by all of us now"

That is why am totally fed up with people thinking they are so "neutral" and "skeptical" still defending (helping covering up) crimes by demonizing others who are genuine conspiracy researchers being way ahead of the curve and exposing all sorts of crimes that have been (at first) willfully ignored, cast aside, censored, marginalized, ridiculed, buried, shadow-banned, de-listed >>> all because they assumed they are "just conspiracy theories".

This framing is done systematically for decades! And the vindication process normally took over 10 years, but nowadays key-people from withing (whistleblowers) exposing stuff is growing exponentially.

Today's "conspiracy theories" are (mostly) just a forecast of what will be acknowledged within 6 months later on ... and when that happens some still use the stupid phrase: "it is not a conspiracy ... it is a fact" >>> utterly CRINGE TIME! ... as if "there can never be conspiracies" ... meanwhile we have Law Dictionaries explaining exactly what a conspiracy is.

The taboo is so big that people dismiss high treason & high crimes against humanity by default >>> because they are so afraid to be called: "conspiracy theorists" even if it is just a label to misrepresent & frame genuine honest conspiracy (aka crime) analysts & researchers.

cheers,
    October 14th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

* source

• Having a "conspiracy theory" is not that different from having a "crime theory".
    Now you understand why they want to demonize people exposing their (possible) crimes!

One detective, one crime investigator is at least 1000 times more powerful if you have "crowdsourcing" available to you ... but there is a catch: if you make mistakes, it can heavily backfire ... that is why you have to be very careful about what you claim and how you "counter frame" things! >>> Knowing how to use the right (lawful) language to expand (y)our quest for the truth and expand (y)our awareness that is beyond any "tunnel vision" narrative.

cheers,
    January 3rd, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Excellent John. I fully agree.

I would like to add two points.

The term "conspiracy theory” is, as far as I know, a CIA-created concept. There is something odd with the term in itself. Thinking that, in a specific situation, people conspired is not a "theory", it is a hypothesis, or a suspicion. The very use of the word "theory" seeks to elicit a negative feeling against any person who just happens to think. Cultures in which learning has lost its value and showing muscle has taken the empty spot relish in this condemnation of "theorists", because they consider themselves to be "practical". In the eyes of those half or completely lazy thinkers or not-even-thinkers-at-all, people who start to question official stories etc. have lost touch with reality; it is they, who are eminently "practical" who will decide what is true on the basis of avoiding all thinking because it is only "theory". Such a gut reaction does not exist in the case of "hypothesis" because the concept is too difficult for those "non-theorists".

Now, Dr. Campbell also wisely refers to Karl Popper. How comical, is it not, that the self-styled "fact checkers" want to check the facts referred to by the "theorists" but do not manage to do so and hence to unhinge the critics’ hypotheses, whereas the critics’ reasoning is in itself clearly Popperian, as they adduce facts which remove any validity of the "official discourse" considered itself as a hypothesis.

Reality of what is happening on the "intellectual" plane is that roughly two hypotheses are facing each other (one of which leads to the medical tyranny and the other frees science) and that only the critics’ hypothesis can be victorious because it brings facts which send the "official hypothesis" into the dustbin – whereas the opposite is not the case.

My second point is only personal and anecdotal. When I defended the critics’ thinking in discussion with "intellectual" acquaintances, "friends" and clients, discussion came generally to a halt when they brandished the "conspiracy theorist" label. My answer was always that “I am not a theorist” – not in that field or case, that is – and that “my position is on the contrary entirely practical. I suspect that people are doing nefarious things, are committing crimes”, I said ”and I do not want to live in a society in which crimes are not persecuted and go unpunished, so I work to bring things to light so that we can see what crimes have been committed when and where.” That aligned itself well with the average “feel” for realities in the part of Europe where I live. Something which quite fast became a major reason for people not to allow themselves to be transpierced with needles was the realisation that medical practitioners got bonuses for injecting the poison into people. To the people here that was unacceptable – and a sizeable percentage of medical personnel refused to be transpierced themselves because of this fact.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 3rd January 2023 at 22:36.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Icare (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast