+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

--1.16 min--16/2/24-Nikko Norte talks with John Campbell

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2024), Harmony (16th February 2024), Mari (16th February 2024), Vangelo (16th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

THE IMPORTANT HUGE issue IS HOW TO REMAIN UNENTANGLED IN THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION. I see how John Campbell did HAVE A 180 DEGREE FLIP. I am really glad that people are changing their minds. He states in the video that it is a shame and embarrassment that he believed in the propaganda. "How could I not use the information I spent my life accumulating? I am still confused."

The cognitive dissonance when one sees that we have been caught up in a massive psychological operation is intense. In the medical community, people took the jab and that is also an issue as the injuries are the latest piece in manipulation. People who have been injured are being ignored. There is some fear I am sure if one took the jab? An average medical provider is stuck in a double bind (as arranged by the powers in control). There is shame in seeing how one was used by the system. The only way out is to name it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

cascadian (21st February 2024), Harmony (21st February 2024), kfm27917 (26th February 2024), Miller (22nd February 2024), Vangelo (21st February 2024)

5. Link to Post #203
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,826 times in 1,436 posts

A new dark age - "The Death of Science"
    (9:07)
    Professor Angus Dalgleish, physician, oncologist, pathologist, medical researcher and also author of "The Death of Science" and The Origin of the Virus".

Here he talks to John Campbell and puts the blame firmly on Fauci. He thinks the next virus will be manufactured, although he stopped short of saying the same about Covid 19 and agreed with John Campbell that science has gone back to the dark ages.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Harmony (22nd February 2024), tessie999 (22nd February 2024)

7. Link to Post #204
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,826 times in 1,436 posts

John Campbell and Neil Oliver talk about the rubbery clots found in the legs of dead people
    7:30

To be fair, John Campbell has been discussing this with various guests for a few months now but, like other matters pertaining to the Covid virus, the mainstream news hasn't taken it up.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024), Jambo (24th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #205
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,487 times in 21,118 posts

• Pharmaceutical Interests Or Patient Safety:

And the hilarious thing is that members of the medical profession STILL don't understand why most of the general public have lost trust in them and the stuff they peddle.

Patient safety comes second to profit it seems. Thanks to Dr. John for highlighting this on a daily basis. The 'Jab' pushers must pay for what they've done.

It was also the time when many (of us) who refused the vaccine were verbally abused, demonized, excluded, etc.

The system is designed to create customers for pharma. The bureaucrats are well compensated to maintain that systemic priority.

Good question to ask your Doctor . If a drug with 1291 side effects , listed on 32 pages including , blood clots , strokes , and heart attacks is right for you .

“I wonder what would happen if everyone suddenly woke up together and realized they’d been living in an invisible prison run by greedy psychopaths.”
    • ― Sol Luckman
    Some good news from Australia as well. Queensland supreme court has ruled that vaccine mandates were illegal and violated human rights, also senator Ralf Babet has passed a motion in parliament to investigate excess deaths in Australia. Finally, a lot of hard work and perseverance by a a few good people is getting some results !
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (28th February 2024), Vangelo (29th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11