+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,129 times in 21,069 posts

Thumbs up Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

We speak today with Dr. Aseem Malhotra. He is a world-renowned cardiologist from the UK, named among the 100 Most Influential people by the Times of London. He was one of the biggest supporters of the Covid vaccine but now he is not. He tells us why the data has changed his mind and we go over that data.
    "As a molecular biologist, what frustrates me about these doctors like Aseem just now coming out against them is they are acting like the evidence is new. WE HAVE HAD EVIDENCE SINCE DAY ONE. They just never bothered to look or read it because they hopped on the Pfizer bandwagon. The SARSCOV2 vax was developed from the failed mRNA SARSCOV1 vax which failed for the EXACT same reasons as we are seeing now.

Premature ("sudden") deaths, miscarriages, baby deformities, fertility impacts, DNA affects... this was all known and for some stupid reason which can only be assumed to be nefarious they chose to use the failed vax as a basis to make the new one anyways. WTH would you do that unless you had bad intentions? Not a single animal survived the SARS1 mRNA trials that's why it never came to market. So why in the world would you even consider using that as a basis for the EUA SARS2 vax? Now think back to everything you heard Gates, Fauci, the WEF etc say about world control and population. It's the only answer that makes sense".
    • Dr. Aseem Malhotra Promoted mRNA Vaccine, Now Warns of Heart Risks w/ Dr Kelly Victory – Ask Dr Drew
    • “Until Proven Otherwise”— Featuring Cardiologists Dr. Peter McCullough + Dr. Aseem Malhotra
    Tucker Carlson Interviews Dr. Aseem Malhotra On The Corruption Of Medicine By Big Pharma:

Dr. Aseem Malhotra: WHO Published, Then Pulled, Damning List Of mRNA Vaccine Side Effects
    Steve Kirsch Interviews Dr. Aseem Malhotra
    Dr. Peter McCullough & Dr. Aseem Malhotra Discuss The Extraordinary Harm Caused By COVID-19 Vaccines
    Explosive: Dr. Peter McCullough & John Leake Interview Dr. Aseem Malhotra
    Renowned Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra Says mRNA COVID Shots Have Caused "Unprecedented Harms" And Must Be Suspended
    Dr. Aseem Malhotra To Discuss His Peer-Reviewed Paper On COVID-19 Vaccines At WCH Press Conference
    Dr. Aseem Malhotra - New Peer-Reviewed Evidence Calls For All Covid-19 Vaccines To Be Withdrawn
    Dr. Aseem Malhotra Promoted Covid-19 Vaccine On TV, Now Says Stop
    --o-O-o--
    --o-O-o--

Seems more and more Top Academia worldwide are fed up and standing up for what is right! ... May the (multiple) domino effect(s) continue!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th January 2023 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), East Sun (4th January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Harmony (6th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th January 2023), Mike Gorman (14th January 2023), selinam (4th January 2023), Vangelo (4th January 2023), Wookie (5th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

Imagine if above results were from COVID19 in 2020 how would Mainstream Media use that kind of intel? ... Totally the opposite of what they do now ... TOTAL HYPOCRITES! Obvious, pathetic and deeply shameful how they behave now!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 01:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), fifi (8th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Harmony (6th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th January 2023), michaelofwessex (4th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), selinam (4th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (5th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

In an earlier thread I voiced my suspicions about John Cambell. I haven't changed my mind.

I think this entire 'journey' from eager toeing of the official line to disillusionment and scepticism has been a performance.

If I'm correct, we'll soon see 'JC' being martyred, likely via a banning of his YouTube channel, with 2.6m people unleashed to cry foul and make a noise. Perhaps 3 days later would be too on the nose, but JC will be resurrected, maybe on another platform and this narrative will reach a conclusion.

All of this is mostly supposition on my part and of course what is provided without evidence can be dismissed without any. Just felt I should share and see if anyone else has the same intuition?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2023), Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Hermoor (13th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Matthew (5th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), selinam (6th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think this entire 'journey' from eager toeing of the official line to disillusionment and scepticism has been a performance.
    I couldn't disagree more. If I am wrong, wow, what a setup and a performance.

Who do you think is the mastermind and for what purpose?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), jaybee (8th January 2023), Mike Gorman (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I couldn't disagree more. If I am wrong, wow, what a setup and a performance.

Who do you think is the mastermind and for what purpose?
    I don't want you to think that I'm evading, but if I start even trying to answer that question here I'm going to take this thread way off topic. To the point where I think others would be annoyed and rightfully so. I've felt we've been following a script for a long time now, a level of planning far beyond what most in the 'truth' community would consider feasible, over a time period far longer than most suppose. If you're interested I'll try and answer your question on another thread, but as I said if I try here then I think this important topic will be at risk of being derailed.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Docim369 (17th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Hermoor (13th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (6th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

• More Vaccines Causes More Infections:

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received.

The higher the number of vaccines previously received,

the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19

Vaccine doses versus risk of covid during the 3-month study period

One dose, 1.7 times more likely to test positive for covid

Two doses, 2.63 times more likely to test positive for covid

Three doses, 3.1 times more likely to test positive for covid

More than three doses, 3.8 times more likely to test positive for covid

So compared to the unvaccinated

1, x 1.7

2, x 2.36

3, x 3.1

4, x 3.38

P = 0.001 means 999 out of 1,000 likely to be a genuine result

That 99.9% likely to be a genuine result

Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine
    In 2020
    (published in 2021)

Evidence that vaccines prevented covid infection

This was when the human population had just encountered the novel Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus

Things Have Changed (Dylan)

Bivalent antigens vaccines

Original vaccine and BA.4/BA.5 lineages of Omicron.

(Approved without demonstration of effectiveness in human clinical studies)

(Approved without demonstration of safety in human clinical studies)

Background

To evaluate whether a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine protects against COVID-19.

Methods

Employees of Cleveland Clinic,
    n = 51,011

Cumulative incidence of COVID-19 was examined over the following weeks.

Protection provided by recent and prior vaccination was evaluated

First bivalents given, 12 September 2022

Three-month study

Results

Among 51,011 employees,

20,689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19,

42,064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a vaccine.

10,804 (21%) were bivalent vaccine boosted

COVID-19 occurred in 2,452 (5%) during the study.

(Pfizer 89%, Moderna 11%)

Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode

Risk of COVID-19 increased with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

Note, this is based on large numbers

Doses, 0 = 6,419 (12.6%)

Doses, 1 = 2,528 (5%)

Doses, 2 = 14,810 (45.9%)

Doses, 3 = 23,396 (45.9%)

Doses 4, 3,757 (7.4%)

Doses 5, 85 (<1%)

Doses 6, 16 (<1%)

The bivalent vaccinated state

Was independently associated with lower risk of COVID-19 (HR, 0.70)

(over the 3 months of the study)

Leading to an estimated vaccine effectiveness (VE) of 30%

CDCs latest variant data
    Things Have Changed (Dylan)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th January 2023 at 21:46.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Dorjezigzag (6th January 2023), gini (7th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Matthew (7th January 2023), Mike Gorman (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), selinam (6th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (7th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

In an earlier thread I voiced my suspicions about John Cambell. I haven't changed my mind.

If I'm correct, we'll soon see 'JC' being martyred, likely via a banning of his YouTube channel, with 2.6m people unleashed to cry foul and make a noise. Perhaps 3 days later would be too on the nose, but JC will be resurrected, maybe on another platform, and this narrative will reach a conclusion.

All of this is mostly supposition on my part and of course what is provided without evidence can be dismissed without any. Just felt I should share and see if anyone else has the same intuition?
    Maybe because most of us have been betrayed/fooled by multiple "key-people" in the past ... which can be an unresolved traumatic experience on multiple levels ... Thus doing the total opposite of what we did in the past, and that was: TRUSTING people ... If you lose trust in anything good because it "seems too good to be true" you eventually give in to the fears instead of being neutral ...

There is nothing wrong to be skeptical about anyone's intentions ... Using discernment skills can never be spoon-fed >> it needs to be practiced ... How you do that depends heavily on how much effort you use to study all possible scenarios/outcomes, and this is the crux ... most have NO TIME to do exactly that ... Thus, it is much easier to jump to conclusions to "protect" or safeguard/prevent yourself for having possible new (severe) disappointments in life.

* This is a well known "mental reflex defense mechanism" we all use sometimes, to stay "unharmed" preventing new possible bad experiences.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th January 2023 at 15:25.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bald (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Docim369 (17th January 2023), gini (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), Journeyman (8th January 2023), Matthew (7th January 2023), Mike Gorman (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (7th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

John Campbell makes a reference about his video that was taken down at the beginning of the first presentation below....he says he took it down so I presume he was told to do so by Youtube or face the consequencies...

But the main purpose of this post is to record the mini saga of 'the Data Error' sent out after a Freedom of Information Request....

The high numbers were discussed in the first video below coming from Swindon (UK) regarding cases of pericarditis and myocarditis in 2019/2020/2021/2022 ... then in a matter of hours the data was (*cough*) 'corrected' and the numbers dramatically reduced.....

Campbell's deadpan presentation in the 2nd video making the correction resulted in many wink wink comments -

Swindon data

but hours later a mistake was discovered and quickly corrected....!!!

Swindon heart complications, good news

My thoughts are that in their hurry to do damage limitation they went too far the other way - some comments are saying on one point John made everything is ok because the charts describe 2 sets of figures... emergency attendance and then Inpatient spells but one comment was from a nurse (from NZ) who said that where she works all heart cases are processed through the Emergency system - and it's fair to say that most of John Campbell's subscribers smell a rat.... making jokes about the miracle of Swindon etc...

and on the low heart inflammation cases coming from viral infection in Swindon..

Quote Swindon should be a case study for the world. They broke the code and know how to protect the hearts of people put at risk from infection. Kudos to the NHS of the UK and I look forward to the world becoming a suddenly safer place
    Last edited by jaybee; 8th January 2023 at 01:42.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2023), gini (8th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hermoor (13th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

A good summary of the process.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1612077600205160449

Love peace and joy to all!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th January 2023 at 22:20. Reason: embedded the tweet

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

• UK 🇬🇧 Excess Deaths Increase:

Excess deaths, (2016 to 2019, and 2021) In November 2022 47,611 deaths registered in England 4,083 deaths (9.4%) above the November five-year average Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2.6% of all deaths) W / E 23rd December (England and Wales ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/latest

Number of deaths was above the five-year average Private homes (37.5% above, 1,120 excess deaths) Hospitals (18.8% above, 1,031 excess deaths) Care homes (10.5% above; 282 excess deaths) Other settings (7.0% above, 61 excess deaths) Zoe data health-study.joinzoe.com

Prevalence, One in 21 ONS prevalence data ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19/latestinsights 4.52% in England (1 in 20 people) 5.70% in Wales (1 in 18 people) 6.43% in Northern Ireland (1 in 16 people) 4.05% in Scotland (1 in 25 people)

The fact no one in authority is questioning this should raise serious concerns for everyone in the UK. Just ask yourself why that is?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th January 2023 at 23:12.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Mike Gorman (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

• Update on Heart Diseases

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

• Excess Deaths In All Age Groups:

Excess deaths, different countries and different age groups
    In 2022 144,650 deaths that occurred by 30 September (and were registered by 30 November), which is 19,986 (16.0%) more than the historical average (compared to 2015-2019) Same period 8,160 deaths due to COVID-19 that were certified by a doctor Non covid excess deaths = 11,826 Week ending 30 December 2022 (Week 52)
    9,517 deaths were registered in England and Wales (393 mentioned "novel coronavirus, COVID-19) The number of deaths was above the five-year average Private homes, 36.9% above, (684 excess deaths) Hospitals, 14.8% above, (537 excess deaths) Care homes 20.4% above, (371 excess deaths) Other settings 0.2% above, (1 excess death) Total excess deaths, week 52 = 1,593 Percentage change compared to 5-year average (2016 to 2019 and 2021) for week 52 20.1% Week ending 23rd December England and Wales, (week 51) All-cause deaths registered 14,530 (COVID-19 accounted for 429, 3.0%) Number of deaths was above the five-year average Private homes (37.5% above, 1,120 excess deaths) Hospitals (18.8% above, 1,031 excess deaths) Care homes (10.5% above; 282 excess deaths) Other settings (7.0% above, 61 excess deaths) in Week 51 in England and Wales. Total excess deaths, week 51 = 2,492 Excess deaths in all UK age groups here

Data goes up to 18th November 2022 Investigating cause of excess deaths In 1965, English statistician Sir Austin Bradford Hill Causal relationships Strength The larger the association, the more likely that it is causal Consistency, (reproducibility) Consistent findings, different persons in different places Specificity No other likely explanation Temporality The effect has to occur after the cause (often with a delay) Biological gradient, (dose response relationship) Greater exposure should lead to greater incidence of the effect (or indeed lower incident of effect) Plausibility A plausible mechanism between cause and effect Coherence Between epidemiological and laboratory findings Experiment Occasionally it is possible to appeal to experimental evidence Analogy Analogies or similarities between the observed association and any other associations Reversibility May work if there is no permanent damage

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), jaybee (13th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All 52 quotes are great, I liked no. 19 the best.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)

"How come johnny nobody like myself knew it was a scam from the outset yet highly trained and qualified Doctors, scientists etc bought right into it?"

indeed

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

"How come johnny nobody like myself knew it was a scam from the outset yet highly trained and qualified Doctors, scientists etc bought right into it?"

indeed
    I don't know what quotes are indicated?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

indeed
    I don't know what quotes are indicated?
    • They were a small selection of over 2500+ comments to be found on the original YouTube video that is taken down! I copied them over here so they are the only "saved ones" the rest is gone in to a memory-hole of YT censorship.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 01:30.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Delight (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

-

Just felt I should share and see if anyone else has the same intuition?
    I do.

I've had a bad feeling about him and others for a while now. Oliver, Brand and Malhotra to name a few. Recently I'd add Bridgen to the list.

There's a controlled reveal going on in the UK now. With the CDC just announcing their 'official investigation' too (like the foxes investigating the hen house!) the overall timing of this is also fishy.

Current events are rhyming and repeating with, for example, the historical ones of 9/11. They had a mountainous problem that wouldn't go away. So they did a controlled reveal with bent characters and a pack of lies. It shrunk the problem down to a relative molehill which was then swept under the carpet.

I'm just stating my opinion briefly here to potentially raise the alarm along with Journeyman. I don't intend to post up a bunch of stuff to explain myself. If it means that much to anyone, then they can research it further for themselves.

I started work at 0700 this morning and didn't clock off until gone 2100. I've barely got the energy to even type now. And I came home to articles about honey bees being next for the vaxx and a myriad of other insanities.

If there really is a God, then I hope he saves the honey bees first.

Human beings. What an utter train wreck.

A good night's sleep and a walk in the hills tomorrow will fix me right up.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 14th January 2023 at 04:51. Reason: Removed sweary language.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Journeyman (15th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

-

Just felt I should share and see if anyone else has the same intuition?
    I do.

I've had a bad feeling about him and others for a while now. Oliver, Brand and Malhotra to name a few. Recently I'd add Bridgen to the list.

There's a controlled reveal going on in the UK now. With the CDC just announcing their 'official investigation' too (like the foxes investigating the hen house!) the overall timing of this is also fishy.

Current events are rhyming and repeating with, for example, the historical ones of 9/11. They had a mountainous problem that wouldn't go away. So they did a controlled reveal with bent characters and a pack of lies. It shrunk the problem down to a relative molehill which was then swept under the carpet.

I'm just stating my opinion briefly here to potentially raise the alarm along with Journeyman. I don't intend to post up a bunch of stuff to explain myself. If it means that much to anyone, then they can research it further for themselves.

I started work at 0700 this morning and didn't clock off until gone 2100. I've barely got the energy to even type now. And I came home to articles about honey bees being next for the vaxx and a myriad of other insanities.

If there really is a God, then I hope he saves the honey bees first.

F*cking human beings. What an utter sh1tshow.

A good night's sleep and a walk in the hills tomorrow will fix me right up.

Have you also red this ... or is that irrelevant?

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (14th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Hermoor, Journeyman, I agree that so many of those doctors and scientists are way too late in speaking up, and hence they are due no trust at all.

I know this is hard for anyone who ever thought that accepting vaccines was safe. These last 3 years have been me realizing that a big portion of society would see what I grew up knowing, and just how difficult that would be for them......and me still holding a large amount of well-founded and evidence based criticism for so many, especially the so-called scientific, institutional hellhole that modern medicine has been for so long.

I have not one damn ounce of forgiveness for credentialed doctors, scientists, researchers, or any health care specialist who didn't see this coming....

We now see them saving their arses by finally stating a portion of the truth, but they still bear the real burden of their Doctored, PhD'd-PhullyDipp'd ignorance. Scientifically speaking, it takes a lot of effort to be so entrenched and ignorant of the truths about the extreme dangers of vaccination, just as it takes a lot of moral depravity to remain that silent for so long....and I'm talking on a personal basis for each practitioner, ultimately each profiteer, holding dear the choice of pretending to be in professions that are based on observation and investigations.

When so much has been injurious, debilitating, paralyzing and deadly in the lives of so many of their customers/patients, a conscious soul with a beating heart has to speak up, ESPECIALLY when a career is at risk. An example of profound ignorance, so long the marker in modern medicine, is the major contributor to the mRNA construct.

I was waiting way too long to hear a peep from the "scientist" who somehow did not know that the method he helped create would include nano-graphene/graphene hydroxide, the ingredients that the world renowned scientist and graphene company owner, Dr. Andreas Noack, was killed for exposing its use in humans as "razor blades in the epithelium, the glass like inner surface of blood vessels".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3qRyTCSeeAac/

https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/11/d...-murdered.html

This is a perfect example of ego-driven, profit-driven, pseudo-scientific B.S. blinding a scientist, who, somewhere along his journey did not realize what the real world possibilities of its application or use, as a cover for a more deadly mix, would be. He even took a dose or two, had a bad 'result", BEFORE he questioned its safety, or its use as a bio-weapon!! Talk about denial....

Doctors have a very high drug addiction and suicide rate for a deeper reason......not unlike soldiers coming back from a profit driven, colonial deployment ending up lost in addictions, killing themselves in unbelievable numbers.

What did those soldiers do...what did they do to survive....why did they come back again but to protect the lives of their blood brothers and sisters? And what did those doctors, those administrators, those nurses, do? Did some stay to protect their patients from the poisons that they saw kill their patients? Undoubtedly so. And yet, many could walk away, speak up, challenge the corruption, the real darkness.. The soldiers I fight for. Bless those health care workers bound by the oath they struggled to uphold, as if all were their children...F' the doctors...

I too ask how it can be that a civilian researcher like me knew of the extreme life threatening nature of all vaccines, let alone an experimental shot that is not a vaccine, decades before all of this came along? And for me, my refusals over the years were based on the corruption of the doctorhood, the modern priestly class of the Godless ones, with its moral rot..... as much as I constantly recorded the science that always proved the dangers, many as they be.

I credit my understanding to being a constant reader, blessed by not ever accepting a "scholarship" (a funny oxymoron in this context) to limit my natural born curiosity by getting a university degree. Add being experimented on as a child and it makes sense that no one should trust anything that industry does. How many people in a hospital does it take to be silent, to allow the crimes against children to remain unchallenged, until they find themselves one day treating all patients as disposable, accidents, statistics? Well, now ya'll know what some of us have known for a long, long time.

I saw my oldest sister die from a polio vaccine when i was very young, and even though it took years, decades, of study to confirm what I felt was true in my broken heart, missing my best friend.....Finally, I asked my mother if the hospital that seemed to have successfully treated my eldest sister's leukemia were stupid enough to give her a polio shot, a shot that just one week later took her out of my life, out of all of this family's life.

My mother's confirmation of her suspicions, "I always thought it was the shot" she said, then her being lost in that far off gaze , from 40 years earlier, was the assurance to me that what I had studied for so long was true...... Confessions of Dr.Salk and Pasteur, contrasting the proofs from Bechamp, the SV40 connection, the crimes of Dr. Hilleman grinning that evil thought of endless pathogens in need of discovery....

You know that feeling of the unknown future as a kid, and the strength and unconditional love that someone has for you, love that gives you unending courage to move forward, to be bold enough to challenge anything, especially my own limits.... When that is lost at such a young age, sometimes the journey takes decades to understand. But it wasn't really lost. It was always with me all of these years. May our final answer to all of this.....be Love just like that....
    Last edited by Hym; 14th January 2023 at 10:45.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), Journeyman (15th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Pam (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (14th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

• Immunology 101

With Professor Robert Clancy, thanks as always.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023), Vangelo (14th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast