+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Dr. John Campbell's Descent into Darkness:

Good video about how ignorant some doctors really are.
    I remember this guy at the beginning of the scamdemic.
    He was one of the first to be taken off my list.
    Dumbass masquerading as a person of science and common sense. Ya right.
    If he had any scruples he would slink into a corner and never come into the spotlight ever again.
    This guy has no credibility left.
    The train has left the station, you cannot backtrack now.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Matthew (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), selinam (17th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,726 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

If he had any scruples he would slink into a corner and never come into the spotlight ever again.

He changed! ... and openly admitted he was wrong by blindly trusting "the assumed settled science"
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), selinam (17th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,973 times in 2,208 posts

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.... but.....the journey that John Campbell has been on is similar to the journey many many people have found themselves on where they believed the government and health officials at first then found out they were wrong to blindly trust them - it's been a learning curve for millions of people - we need these people - we can't just dump them and dismiss them because they had their trust abused...John Campbell has helped educate vast numbers of people -

thanks for your honesty about how you feel but I think you are being a bit harsh...

Some people have followed JC from the beginning - I dipped in and out a bit but didn't bother with him too much at all and remember the little dog ornament on his window sill with the mask on.... I thought something was up when YouTube started to freeze frame his videos (on the recommendation page) with John looking like a mad man, a maniac....demonic.... and this happened when he 'went over' to the other side... our side....this was obviously one of their little ploys to psychologically affect anyone who saw it.... to put them off...

cheers

PS.... please forgive him - remember - to err is human, to forgive is divine...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), selinam (17th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

He changed! ... and openly admitted he was wrong by blindly trusting "the assumed settled science"
    But he is a doctor! He has no excuse. Other doctors knew better from the start. WE KNEW BETTER!
    Sorry, you only get one chance.
    Think of how many people, his listeners, who took the vaccine and got injured or died because of his advice.
    He killed people!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Thanks

But he is a doctor! He has no excuse. Other doctors knew better from the start. WE KNEW BETTER!
    Think of how many people, his listeners, who took the vaccine and got injured or died because of his advice.
    He killed people!

That may be true, but he may not be able to save even more if he did not have a second chance ... you may have a relative or a boss you work for who pushed the vaccine too ... millions are complicit in a crime!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Matthew (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), selinam (17th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

What you said is what I truly think, and I switched him off long ago before he even had any of his three jabs. But then I get reminded it was Campbell who converted some of my friends, who I've also switched off long ago. But it wasn't me who converted my friends it was Campbell. But I'm still with your sentiment; fat lot of good seeing the truth now is? Although even then people remind me there are still some children un-jabbed so there is something to hope for. It still annoys me how Campbell and his normie audience give far too much good faith imho.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    What you said is what I truly think, and I switched him off long ago before he even had any of his three jabs. But then I get reminded it was Campbell who converted some of my friends, who I've also switched off long ago. But it wasn't me who converted my friends it was Campbell. But I'm still with your sentiment; fat lot of good seeing the truth now is? Although even then people remind me there are still some children un-jabbed so there is something to hope for. It still annoys me how Campbell and his normie audience give far too much good faith imho.
    Of course I can forgive him for being human.
    We all are wrong - right out of the box!
    I even feel sorry for him - for believing without adequate proof or research or common sense. I do that too.
    In this society even a momentary lapse in judgement can result in a life sentence - even if the perp has never before committed a crime.
    Here we are talking about murder in the second degree.
    I can forgive but this guy needs to pay, as does many others.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Matthew (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), selinam (17th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

I'm not even religious in the traditional sense but isn't John Campbell like the Prodigal Son -

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), Matthew (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Of course I can forgive him for being human.
    We all are wrong - right out of the box!
    I even feel sorry for him - for believing without adequate proof or research or common sense. I do that too.
    In this society even a momentary lapse in judgement can result in a life sentence - even if the perp has never before committed a crime.
    Here we are talking about murder in the second degree.
    I can forgive but this guy needs to pay, as does many others.
    I wasn't talking about forgiving him, my point of view on JC is more cold than that: he is useful towards things I care about but because of his honesty not because of his good judgement. He's one of the few good things academia currently has going for it, but even then it's by a thin thread. Academia swagger round all certain about this, that, and the other but they're full of ****. It grates whenever I see it. I don't think the point of JC on Project Avalon is that we follow his lead, at least for me it's about how he sways mainstream people who are a rotten pitiful bunch believing easy mode lies. They are the illiterate class of the 21st century and we are the literate. I struggle to not resent them but we will figure it out.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

So, he seems to be credible now, eh? Good for him.

Let me try another tack then.
    Look at all the free data the pharma giants are getting with this vax fiasco.
    All the injuries extensively scrutinized and correlated...

You know their agenda extends into the future - their very existence hangs in the balance. They need mRNA technology to make money - they have nothing else. They have a hundred other diseases they want to develop a vax for....
    So at the cost of millions dead, and hundreds of millions injured, the pharma giants get to reap the rewards?
    And inflict more and more harm as they stumble towards some future utopian dream of what? immortality? genetically engineered humans? perfect health? Of course, that's if you survive the trial and error hits and misses along the way that will yet kill millions more.

That sort of moral degeneracy can only be taught in some advanced ethics class at the ivy league schools...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Thanks

You know their agenda extends into the future - their very existence hangs in the balance. They need mRNA technology to make money - they have nothing else. They have a hundred other diseases they want to develop a vax for....
    So at the cost of millions dead, and hundreds of millions injured, the pharma giants get to reap the rewards?
    And inflict more and more harm as they stumble towards some future utopian dream of what? immortality? genetically engineered humans? perfect health? Of course, that's if you survive the trial and error hits and misses along the way that will yet kill millions more.

That sort of moral degeneracy can only be taught in some advanced ethics class at the ivy league schools...

"he seems"? ... Really? ... Where were you when I posted almost every day on this particular Project Avalon Forum Thread! with 110+ Replies 11,057+ views since January 3rd, 2023 onward ...
    • His efforts to wake up the masses last 4 months is beyond any "average" Doctor or any other Medical Professional.
    • If you read the comments under his latest 120+ YouTube Videos uploaded to a channel with 2.75 Million subscribers, you will notice how 10,000s thanked him, because family members are finally waking up to the truth because of his presentations/research.
    Dare I say he may saved much more lives than most Doctors ever will!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2023 at 18:54.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Blastolabs (17th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), ronny (18th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

"he seems"? ... Really? ... Where were you when I posted almost every day on this particular Project Avalon Forum Thread! with 110+ Replies 11,057+ views since January 3rd, 2023 onward ...
    • His efforts to wake up the masses last 4 months is beyond any "average" Doctor or any other Medical Professional.
    • If you read the comments under his latest 120+ YouTube Videos uploaded to a channel with 2.75 Million subscribers, you will notice how 10,000s thanked him, because family members are finally waking up to the truth because of his presentations/research.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    So now he heeds the evidence, okay.

But why did he not follow the evidence before the vax was developed like we did?
    There was not one single successful trial of an mRNA vax ever. They were all failures.
    Same for remdesivir and the entire accepted covid protocol.

What made him confident that an untried vax using an unsuccessful gene splicing technology that adds who knows what to our genome would most likely have no serious side effects?
    That's the tell. imo

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

But why did he not follow the evidence before the vax was developed like we did?
    There was not one single successful trial of an mRNA vax ever. They were all failures.

What made him confident that an untried vax using an unsuccessful gene splicing technology that adds who knows what to our genome would most likely have no serious side effects?
    That's the tell. imo
    He answered that about 4 months ago! ... He explained why he said what he said and why he changed his mind! ... I assumed you have seen that video too.

Even the TOTALLY CORRUPT Wikipedia was not happy about that:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2023 at 19:35.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

He killed people!

I know this won't change your general opinion about Doctor John Campbell - but he isn't a medical doctor the title comes from passing a PhD... I thought he was a nurse and then a Nurse Teacher so I looked him up on Wikipedia to check his qualifications...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

Quote John Lorimer Campbell[6] grew up primarily in the Stanwix district of Carlisle.[7] He holds a diploma in nursing from the University of London, a BSc in biology from the Open University, an MSc in health science from the University of Lancaster, and a Ph.D. in nursing from the University of Bolton.[7] He received the Ph.D. for his work on developing methods of teaching via digital media such as online videos.[7]

Just for fun this is Wikipedia's short story of JC's journey from 'good boy' to 'bad boy'......
    You know good old DIY Wikipedia, so trustworthy (wink wink) - in the top right area of the page you can view the edits by clicking on 'view history' and there are masses of them ...

Quote John Lorimer Campbell is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos about the COVID-19 pandemic. Initially, the videos received praise, but they later veered into misinformation.[2] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted, repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][4][5] As of January 2023, his YouTube channel had 2.72 million subscribers and over 598 million views.
    Oh tut tut - what a naughty 'YouTuber' he is...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Matthew (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

That's the tell. imo
    He answered that about 4 months ago! ... He explained why he said what he said and why he changed his mind! ... I assumed you have seen that video too.

Okay then. Prosecution rests.
    It's in the records now.

You won't see comments like this on Dr. Malone's site or Dr. McCullough or Simone Gold or RFK or Del Bigtree or many, many others.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Many people already educated go on to get their Ph.D. online. I know more than a handful. It's mostly due to the fact it's designed that way to make it easier for professionals than having to quit their job to go back to school or to take a cut in pay and work part time. So to me this is not a negative at all but quite common. Just sayin'.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Academia stands guilty not just JC. Our best future has people changing their minds, but even when they do they won't even see half of what we see. I hope it will be enough.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine

• Adverse Events FINALLY Reported in Mainstream Media:

"unintended complications of the vaccine", an inquest has ruled. Dr. Stephen Wright, (south-east London), died 10 days after his first AZ dose in January 2021 London Inner South Coroner's Court, Senior coroner Andrew Harris found Mrs Charlotte Wright Trying to get the "natural causes" wording changed Brainstem infarction, cerebral haemorrhage, "vaccine-induced thrombosis" "It was made clear that Stephen was [previously] fit and healthy and that his death was by vaccination of AstraZeneca. For us, it allows us to be able to continue our litigation against AstraZeneca. This is the written proof." "Even with people in my life, there were questions and queries about whether I was actually telling the truth so, two years later, I can finally say it is the truth." "It provides relief but it doesn't provide closure. I think we're only going to get that when we have an answer from AstraZeneca and the government." Mrs Wright, received £120,000, government's Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) in August Up to 21 March 63 out of 4,178 claims paid From May 2021 AZ jab no longer offered to adults under 40 • Court Rules Covid... BBC, Lisa Shaw had first vaccination in May 2021 Died a week later. Aged 44

Questions Has the yellow card report been completed retrospectively? Death certification, (UK, May 2016) gov.uk/government/publications/changes-to-the-death-certification-process/an-overview-of-the-death-certification-reforms increase transparency for bereaved families improve the quality and accuracy of medical certificates of cause of death (MCCDs) introduce medical examiners to provide a system of effective medical scrutiny applicable to all deaths that do not require a coroner’s post-mortem or inquest enable medical examiners to report matters of a clinical governance nature to support local learning and changes to practice and procedures provide information on public health surveillance requested by a Director of Public Health Proportionate, independent and consistent scrutiny All medical certificates of cause of death (MCCDs) will be confirmed by local medical examiners. A system that learns from errors and poor practise Medical examiners will have powers to report matters of patient safety to the local clinical governance team for prompt action. This will improve safety in the NHS, allowing easier identification of trends and unusual patterns, and enable local learning and changes to practise and procedures.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st April 2023), Matthew (20th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    Thanks

Dr. John Campbell Report - April 21, 2023
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st April 2023 at 15:24.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Matthew (21st April 2023), Vangelo (22nd April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast