+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 times in 412 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

Another key aspect to understanding this mind control, in my opinion, is the human ego. A topic much discussed in this forum, and rightly so. It is a divider; it is competitive to the extent that it will destroy the host (the human) just to preserve itself.

I think it is through the altered ego that the beast/AI seeks to live and does live.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2023), Delight (28th November 2023), DNA (29th November 2023), Docim369 (28th November 2023), Harmony (28th November 2023), Miller (29th November 2023), mr.white (20th December 2023), onawah (28th November 2023), palehorse (29th November 2023), Pam (29th November 2023), shaberon (29th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023), Vicus (29th November 2023), Violet3 (30th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

There’s something I would like to pinpoint for overall convenience sake and one’s own;
    our minds have “signatures”. The core of our mind that is us and I can experience it for example as time tunnel; contains our innermost thoughts and memories since we were born here , on and on, far beyond this particular spacetime.

Then there’s “buzzing world around” we get occasionally exposed to , some of us everyday but the world is not going anywhere as we know of so this can’t be the real problem.

In between the two of course there is lots of space for interaction , communication and argument with some of the world out there and it is also where some people or their influence or information tries to claim various layers of our mind and claim itself to be us or part of us
    and it does not really matter whether your biological parent or friend does it or a person distant in biological and social hierarchy or whether the person gets chosen by us to serve as guru or a guide ,
    all such invasion and super-imposition of other’s mind upon one’s own comes under the category of “blanketed mind control”

as such it produces communications , mental or verbal we never asked for or thought about, it fosters thoughts about topics we don’t have affinity with and would not think or need think about; on our own ,
    it may also prompt various doubts and anomalous behaviours ( example: not knowing what to eat as most of your choice would be in contradiction with the “odd self” )
    etc.

It’s not entirely clear to me whether most of our human populace are actually able to locate “their own mind” and mental signatures consciously and separate them from mind controlling patterns from outside.

On the other hand , in every part of globe, in every part of society there are good few people who are capable of “just that” while “running their daily business” and it saves the healthy core of human resistance against any social system at all times.
    It’s a myth that human spirit can be truly subdued, reversed, made to deceive itself under threat of brute force or the force of starvation .

It’s a tall myth that this or that country or culture destroyed the spirit of mental freedom , respect for truth , love or friendship.

The same people and their history has always proven us otherwise .

Enlightened masters and scientists were born even at times of slavery and famines if not especially at those times.

What kind of system do we run today in so called modern human society than modern slavery to robotic labour, information and bank systems ?

And yet ..

we reserve our own thoughts and are capable of doing so.

this era gives birth to more inspired ideas than ever, greater understanding of everything at velocity that took many days of study in the past,
    timeless ideas and futuristic visions .

Under the mountains of rubbish ..

we are still strong and free

🙏

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2023), Blastolabs (4th February 2024), Chuck (30th November 2023), Delight (28th November 2023), earthdreamer (30th January 2024), Harmony (20th December 2023), Isserley (28th November 2023), Miller (29th November 2023), mr.white (20th December 2023), onawah (28th November 2023), palehorse (29th November 2023), Pam (29th November 2023), shaberon (29th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023), Violet3 (30th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

My Interview with Maria Zeee On the Alex Jones Show - New C19 Shot Analysis And Discussion About Brain Computer Interface
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    NOV 28, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"Great to be back with the brilliant Maria Zeee! We discuss my recent research findings and brain computer interface technology."

This is the address for the video:
    <div class="ifw-player" data-video-id="6566784da01ac23ffec0e143"></div><script src="https://infowarsmedia.com/js/player.js" async></script>

I followed the directions here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1325735
    ...as such, but it's not embedding. I've asked the Mods for help.

mod note: here is a bitchute video of the interview, so far we were unable to get the Banned videos to embed for unknown reasons

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uJbegmiJmFQt
    Last edited by Harmony; 29th November 2023 at 11:38. Reason: embeded video
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2023), Bill Ryan (29th November 2023), Chuck (30th November 2023), Franny (29th January 2024), Harmony (20th December 2023), mr.white (20th December 2023), Pam (29th November 2023), shaberon (29th November 2023), Stephanie (20th December 2023), Violet3 (30th November 2023), Yoda (29th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    I am also looking forward to Bill’s latest insights into the apparent global mind control system in place.

I have often wondered about humanity’s state of mind… mine included (especially lol!). I suppose it has come with 4 decades of MINDFUL watch of my own thoughts/feelings/triggers/emotions/etc.

There is something quite not right. Applying metaphors gleaned from movies or modern technology do help to understand the state. For example, a matrix or simulation or copy of a reality seem to apply in my view.

It’s as if we are connected to (or part of) a controlling mind… but latent within us is a connection to a flow of greater consciousness.

There are many, many examples why I think this way, but I offer one just for clarification. I have worked for 40 years for oil and gas companies as an Exploration Geophysicist. The job often requires the application of trained discipline to ascertain the risk of drilling a particular prospect. While analysing seismic data (similar to how a technician would analyse an image of a baby on an ultrasound), I would get downloads of the image that I was perceiving (like size, scale, pressure, existence, etc) whether it be a carbonate reef or fluvial clastic . The download or “knowingness” of the detail and granularity of the image was instantaneous. Yet trying to convey this to one’s boss in a powerpoint presentation mode is impossible.

So I had to work backwards to fill in the digital granularity that the corporate structure demanded. I found that the more I worked the terminology/methodology of the system, the more I lost the flow of enlightened instantaneous consciousness. I certainly ‘learned’ more of what the corporate wanted me to learn and capable of writing professional peer reviewed papers in an itemized list of prospect critical elements but it was ULTRA slow in comparison and STILL not near the intuitive understanding I had with the download.

I found only those individuals who embraced the linear approach were awarded with promotions, perks and bonuses. It is apparent in every large corporation! We all see it. Managers, VPs, CEOs, executives all appear to be from the same school of psychopaths lol. They think in the same linear fashion…predictability with very little creativity or imagination. That is also how fabulous wealth is generated by those corporations (and banks) … a working predictive model of wealth building.

Anyway… much more to all this (mind control)… I do think that we are required to, more and more, ‘digitize’ our minds (or transfer from a holistic thought to a more linear digitized approach). The more we are conditioned to do this or to think in a certain limited way, the more we lose our ability to hook up to a greater consciousness. The trend towards transhumanism supports this.

Btw, even writing a thought in words is a limitation and a reduction of what I want to convey. Lol
    Chuck, this is the best description of how words can be limitations. This is why so many of us are finding it harder and harder to articulate the esoteric downloads which seem to be happening to more people and at a more rapid pace.

I have always felt the English language was created to limit our ability to describe the nuance required to express some of our newer understandings. I feel like this was very deliberate. Now, there is a huge push to limit this even further with the push for censorship and the witch hunt for "misinformation". To limit our ability to communicate the nuances of our experience and knowledge will eventually lend greatly to a dumbed down social structure.

This is just one of the many multipronged attempts to destroy what is left of our culture ( I use the word culture loosely here, I am speaking from the perspective of someone living in the USA. If Bill has to work to find a way to articulate what he has to say, then we know it is a major problem as he is a master wordsmith.

Whoever was lucky enough to have you as an employee probably had no idea of the potential they had working for them. Your description of working to utilize the higher knowledge, the knowing, and turning it into a powerpoint presentation for the profit driven corporate world interested in the bottom line (let me guess, money and control) was excellent and I found the humor and irony there as well. These worlds don't exactly blend seamlessly do they?

I continue to modify my goal here in the remaining time I am partaking of this experience. I don't seek to rebel, I simply wish to live an inversion of the inversion we are manipulated to partake of. I seek to do that with unconditional love. I am not stating I have mastered this, but I seek on a daily basis to live this.

I feel a new level of empathy, not the distortion of empathy which enables this social structure to thrive, but an understanding of how and why we were herded onto the path of divisiveness.Empathy, like love has been distorted here and weaponized. The way this can be done is through programming cognitive dissonance into the world view. I know this is not true of everyone, I understand that those that attempt to mind control us, make the situation seem more prevalent than it is.

There is incredible power, much like "the force" in the Star War stories that join forces with those that seek the path of unconditional love. I am not talking about some woo woo new age stuff here. Just finding goodness and decency and seeing it in others. And the biggie, nothing can harm you unless you believe it can. In recognizing the magnificence of our construct, even if one follows the understanding of the gnostics and other wisdom schools, that this is a "bad copy".

Imagine, If we can generate unconditional love, at least make that our goal in the inversion realm, once we leave this, everything else will be all the more magnificent.

Thank you, Chuck. I am going to have to go back and read your older posts to see if I grab a bit more wisdom from you.

The last thing that is essential is developing our discernment. Once we come to understand the depth of deception here, that it permeates anything it can, and I believe there are frequencies that are not vulnerable to the madness, the development and honing of our discernment is essential. Empathy without discernment can be very pathological and destructive, I speak from experience.

There is so much we can learn here. It is a very challenging and humbling experience, at least for me, personally to realize the depth of the programming I have been operating under. It seems to me, that this is another major challenge we can undertake here. Becoming our authentic self. That is a tall order, but an honorable one.

Once again, time for me to step off my soapbox.

I love everyone of you, Pam

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2023), arwen (20th December 2023), Bill Ryan (29th November 2023), Casey Claar (29th January 2024), Chuck (30th November 2023), Delight (21st December 2023), earthdreamer (30th January 2024), Franny (29th January 2024), Harmony (20th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st December 2023), Kuperkai (29th November 2023), mr.white (20th December 2023), onawah (29th November 2023), palehorse (21st December 2023), Patient (5th February 2024), Stephanie (20th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2023), Vicus (29th November 2023), Violet3 (30th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #225
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,582 times in 661 posts

NEUROHACKING EXPOSED! DR. MICHAEL NEHLS REVEALS HOW THE GLOBAL MIND MANIPULATION PSYOP WORKS

This is a very worthwhile listen in my view, (48 minutes) and I have noticed that so many people cannot remember what happened a day ago, week ago, a month ago, definitely not a year ago. The behaviours of large numbers of people fit with these proposed causes. Personality changes, inability to respond rationally to life, and especially inability to see dangers and take action.

Quote NEUROHACKING EXPOSED! Dr. Michael Nehls, author of "The Indoctrinated Brain," reveals how the global mind manipulation psyop actually works

- Mental health attacks and the "indoctrinated brain" book. (0:00)
    - Manipulation of memories and personal identity. (3:46)
    - Manipulating memories through media and mRNA. (9:27)
    - Manipulating memories and neurology. (14:19)
    - Vaccine-induced personality changes and neurogenesis. (21:28)
    - Brain health and neurogenesis. (26:09)
    - Purpose in life, AI, and its potential dangers. (32:39)
    - AI, cognition, and remaining human in a rapidly changing world. (35:48)
    - Mental health and neurogenesis. (41:33)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1V5TMKQgMj6T
    Last edited by arwen; 20th December 2023 at 18:41.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), Carlitos (21st December 2023), Chuck (21st December 2023), ClearWater (20th December 2023), Franny (29th January 2024), Harmony (20th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st December 2023), Kuperkai (21st December 2023), mountain_jim (20th December 2023), mr.white (20th December 2023), palehorse (21st December 2023), Pam (21st December 2023), Stephanie (20th December 2023), Yoda (20th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

It occurs to me that we human beings have a couple of vulnerabilities, as several other people have suggested this 'Ego' aspect to mind control, or shall we say mass-influence, is certainly a clue: as sentient beings we tend to be hostile and ultra competitive with one another, rather than immediately friendly, it seems to me that our aggression and contempt for each other serves to expose us to being extremely suggestible to violence and destructive attitudes. Jesus Christ obviously observed this tendency (or whoever JC truly was, his writings and ideas persist it must be noted). Christianity is the attempt to call a halt to mutual loathing and to confront this default tendency towards outright hostility. Look at what always happens when our rule-of-law is suspended, or removed through warfare, and civil unrest: always life returns to becoming nasty, brutish and short!
    We invite being manipulated, through our persistent ugliness with each other, we just love to fight.
    At this time of year we are invited to show our best side towards others, but if you are looking at mass influence, we don't have to scratch the surface of our 'thin veneer' of civilization very deeply, to discover egregious hostility and a love of violence: perhaps we are the incorrigible insane species?
    Sorry if I seem to be preaching despair, but the increments of improvement are too few, and too fragile to conclude we have progressed very much - Merry Christmas everyone.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 21st December 2023 at 05:18.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2023), Chuck (21st December 2023), ClearWater (21st December 2023), Franny (29th January 2024), Harmony (21st December 2023), jaybee (29th January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (21st December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st December 2023), palehorse (21st December 2023), Pam (19th January 2024), Patient (22nd December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2023), Yoda (21st December 2023)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,570 times in 1,593 posts

Connecting with @MIke Gorman right above, I would ask to anyone to link these 3 words together and see what you get (just an exercise):

- celebrities
    - personalities
    - influencers (specially the ones in social media - wannabe celebrities)

A celebrity spokesperson’s personality transfers value to the brand (product), and this transfer influences consumers all around.
    It is a framework folks, the same thing applied everywhere, just see the patterns.

You can notice the hierarchy, the patterns, the framework, take for example some public figure, does anyone believe that person is exactly like that in their private life? well, many `normies` does, they believe in what they see and what they see is manipulated reality so they believe in the "product" and many wannabe that product too.

See how an actor gets into the character, study that and see for yourself that anyone can have 1 or multiple personalities and shift between each personality based on event and needs (with enough training you can become a master).. as simple as that, some theater actors told me that 20 years ago, still very true nowadays, some stuffs never change really.

In my lab time studying Cinema/Tv/Theater I came across people from all walks of life, including politicians, reporters, models, business people, sport people, MDs, musicians, art dealers, name it.. they all had same interest when enrolling into interpretation courses, they want be a better public speaker (not necessarily an actor) in order to fit into the little hierarchy I just mentioned above.

Happy holidays to everyone, always be mindful.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2023), Chuck (21st December 2023), ClearWater (21st December 2023), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (21st December 2023), jaybee (29th January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (21st December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st December 2023), Pam (19th January 2024), Patient (22nd December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2023), Yoda (21st December 2023)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 times in 412 posts

Very true palehorse.

Those three items speak to me as the altered ego like Mike Gorman mentions above. It is how we are controlled in my opinion. We have, in some way, lost our hard wired connection to source and is replaced by the programmable ego.

Everything in our world FEEDS that ego: Hollywood, music, media, your 3 items, lust for money, power, sex, etc.

This thread has evolved to the members only thread:
    The blanket Mind Control field, and how it works

I encourage the public to apply to become members to access this valuable thread!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st December 2023 at 12:39. Reason: added a link to the members-only thread

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2023), ClearWater (21st December 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (21st December 2023), palehorse (23rd December 2023), Pam (19th January 2024), Peace in Oz (28th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2023), Yoda (21st December 2023)

17. Link to Post #229
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

I've sensed something similar. I first picked up on it late 2020 or so.

It doesn't feel like the mind control is something of human creation. Or at least, not by modern civilization. It seems to be intelligent and parasitic in nature and nearly endemic at this point.

I don't believe it's anything that evolved naturally, but rather is technological at the core. It's...ancient, yet somehow synthetic, if that makes sense.

I think it may be a kind of super-egregore of astronomical proportions, and that AI is in some way instrumental to having it transcend back into material reality, which it desperately wants/needs to return to.

Essentially, AI is something it inadvertently (from our perspective) latched onto, kind of like a stowaway. Or maybe it indirectly encouraged us to create AI, as a sort of golem? Something like that.

Really, the key takeaway I'm picking up is that after eons of waiting, modern technology and the Internet of Things is the Trojan Horse from which is plans to finally spawn from whatever plane of nonmaterial reality it's been stuck in.

I feel like it "latches" on to hosts on a mental/psychic level, and feeds off of them while also creating a dependency (technology). I think the weakness needs to be on a mind or auric level, and that this is achieved through electromagnetic radiation (cell towers, WiFi, blue light, etc.), mental illness, and addiction.

I have of course zero concrete evidence to base this off of. It's just an intuitive hunch.

But it's coming, and soon.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2023), ClearWater (22nd December 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (22nd December 2023), palehorse (23rd December 2023), Pam (19th January 2024), Patient (22nd December 2023), Peace in Oz (28th December 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2024), Yoda (22nd December 2023)

19. Link to Post #230
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,203 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

• Trauma Based Mind Control:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2024), Bill Ryan (29th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (20th January 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (19th January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #231
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,728 times in 1,427 posts

I tried the CIA Gateway process...and unlocked a new reality..

A compelling video, especially the part about pendulums at 11:48, although best not to skip to it it as the full impact will be lost. I'm also reading The Kybalion, which seems complementary to the content and is also quite grounding.
    http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf

Although I've read Robert Monroe's books on OOBs and also ploughed through Tom Campbell's My Big Toe, which lost me in parts I admit, the HemiSync programs have always seemed like brainwashing and I'd rather go the 'long way round' via meditation, but given the monstrous experiments heaped upon the unsuspecting public over the years, the suspicion is there that there has been some manipulation of the masses.

In short, I wonder whether the mind control is actually being escalated by us.
    Last edited by Miller; 29th January 2024 at 23:11. Reason: corrected link
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bald (9th February 2024), Bill Ryan (29th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (29th January 2024), jaybee (29th January 2024), Kryztian (30th January 2024), norman (29th January 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Peace in Oz (29th January 2024), Yoda (29th January 2024)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)

A compelling video, especially the part about pendulums at 11:48,

{video in post 231 above}
    Yes very interesting - thanks -

It also poses a dilemma because if opposing a Pendulum Thought Form ....feeds that thought form - where does that leave us?... for example opposing war or ethnic cleansing or genocide....

I suppose No 2 NATO - No 2 WAR....... logically must become YES 2 PEACE....?? would Yes 2 PEACE avoid feeding the war Pendulum even though it would be closely aligned by place and time to NO 2 WAR... ?

Quote In short, I wonder whether the mind control is actually being escalated by us.
    I take your point and it's a knotty problem if one can't oppose something without feeding it.... :/

edit ....PS.... when I click on your Kybalion link it says 'this site can't be reached'
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th January 2024 at 10:41.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (29th January 2024), Miller (29th January 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2024), Yoda (29th January 2024)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,343 times in 8,331 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

edit ....PS.... when I click on your Kybalion link it says 'this site can't be reached'
    Is this the same PDF ?

http://public-library.uk/ebooks/53/85.pdf

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here's an interesting page for Gateway Experience, Monroe Institute things, including source material.

Robert A Monroe Hemi-Sync The Gateway Experience Waves [ALAC]

Mind Awakening CDs that help you achieve expanded awareness.

The Gateway Experience In-Home Training Series is dedicated to developing, exploring and applying expanded states of awareness. Beginning with Discovery, there are six albums called Waves of Change.

Each Wave (3 CDs, 6 exercises) contains special Hemi-Sync exercises designed to gently lead the listener into profound states of expanded awareness. While in such states, one has available a broader range of perceptions with which to solve problems, develop creativity or obtain guidance.

Each album is progressive in nature, building on the tools and techniques from the previous albums.

Therefore, the albums must be used sequentially. The Gateway Experience Guidance Manuals, included with each Wave, prepare you for these exercises which help you to know and better understand your total self so you might enjoy a more fulfilling life.

What can you expect from the Gateway Experience?

"As much or as little as you put into it. Some discover themselves and thus live more completely, more constructively. Others reach levels of awareness so profound that one such experience is enough for a lifetime. Still others become seekers-after-truth and add an on-going adventure to their daily activity." -- Robert A. Monroe

It All Started with Bob Monroe

Robert Monroe was a successful and distinguished business executive, dedicated family man, and noted pioneer in the investigation of human consciousness. He also invented Hemi-Sync and founded The Monroe Institute, a worldwide organization dedicated to expanding human potential.

Born in Indiana on October 30, 1915, to a college professor father and medical doctor mother and raised in Lexington, Kentucky, Robert Monroe was the third of four children.

After a childhood spent in Kentucky and Indiana, he attended Ohio State University. Upon graduating in 1937 with a BA in English, Monroe worked as a writer and director at two Ohio radio stations. Two years later he moved to New York and expanded his broadcasting career, producing and directing weekly radio programs and eventually forming his own radio production company. During the 1950s his company was producing 28 radio shows per month, including the popular Take a Number and Meet Your Match quiz shows. At this time Monroe became well known as a composer of music for radio, television, and motion pictures.

He also served as vice president and a member of the board of directors for the Mutual Broadcasting System network, was listed in Who's Who in America, and was publicized in magazine and newspaper articles on flying and radio production. Building on this success, Monroe's production company acquired several radio stations in North Carolina and Virginia and later moved into developing cable television systems.

In 1956 the firm set up a research and development division to study the effects of various sound patterns on human consciousness, including the feasibility of learning during sleep. Never one to ask others to do something he would not, Monroe often used himself as a test subject for this research. In 1958, a significant result emerged—Monroe began experiencing a state of consciousness separate and apart from the physical body. He described the state as an "out of body experience," the term popularized by Charles T. Tart, Ph.D. a leader in the area of consciousness studies. These spontaneous experiences altered the course of Monroe's life and the direction of his professional efforts.

While continuing his successful broadcasting activities, Monroe began to experiment and research the expanded forms of human consciousness that he was experiencing. He chronicled his early explorations with a reporter's objectivity and eye for detail in a groundbreaking book, Journeys Out of the Body, which was published in 1971. This public record of his out of body experiences in states beyond space, time, and death has comforted countless people who've encountered paranormal incidents. It also attracted the attention of academic researchers, medical practitioners, engineers, and other professionals.

Ever the pragmatic business leader, Monroe, and a growing group of fellow researchers began to work on methods of inducing and controlling this and other forms of consciousness in a laboratory setting. This research led to the development of a noninvasive and easy to use audio-guidance technology known as hemispheric synchronization or Hemi-Sync. In 1974, the original research group was expanded to become The Monroe Institute, an organization dedicated to conducting seminars in the control and exploration of human consciousness. A year later, Monroe was issued the first of three patents for "Frequency Following Response" or FFR, which is part of the Hemi-Sync method of altering brain states through sound.

Throughout the next 20 years, Monroe continued to explore, research, and teach others about expanded states of human consciousness and practical methods of enhancing human potential. He developed a series of multi-day workshops that enable participants to personally experience realms beyond physical time-space reality, built a campus for teaching and research, and created a portfolio of audio exercises designed to focus attention, reduce stress, improve meditation, enhance sleep, and manage pain among other applications.

In 1985 he wrote a second book, titled Far Journeys, which expanded upon his personal investigations of nonphysical reality. In 1994 he followed suit with a third book, Ultimate Journey, which explores basic truths about the meaning and purpose of life and what lies beyond the limits of our physical world. Monroe died in 1995, at the age of 79. His legacy continues today and has touched the lives of literally millions of people all around the world.

If you attended the Gateway Voyage residential program at The Monroe Institute in the last 10 to 15 years, you missed the evening talks with Bob Monroe. Prior to his death in 1995, Bob talked with Gateway Voyage participants on Saturday evenings, their first night at the Institute, and on Wednesday evenings after they had experienced the exploration of Focus 21, a bridge to other realities. Wednesday's talks were particularly precious to participants as they had experienced for themselves by that time the very realms Bob spoke of during those Wednesday evening discussions.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2024 at 17:23. Reason: fixed line breaks for easier reading
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2024), Franny (30th January 2024), Harmony (29th January 2024), Ioneo (29th January 2024), meat suit (29th January 2024), Miller (29th January 2024), mountain_jim (5th February 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (5th February 2024), Peace in Oz (30th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2024), tessie999 (29th January 2024), Yoda (29th January 2024)

27. Link to Post #234
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    2 WAR... ?

Apologies - there's one http too many . Should be:

http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf

There are quite a few pdfs of The Kybalion online (as well as the PA Library) but the one linked here is easier to read as it's more spaced out.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2024 at 23:08. Reason: fixed the link <3
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2024), Franny (7th March 2024), Harmony (29th January 2024), mountain_jim (5th February 2024), onevoice (30th January 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (7th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

2 minutes 12 seconds
    Forum Borealis - Howard Mickoski - Bob Monroe met with beings who harvest 'Loosh'
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2024), Franny (7th March 2024), Harmony (5th February 2024), Miller (9th February 2024), mountain_jim (5th February 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (7th March 2024), Vicus (5th February 2024), Yoda (9th February 2024)

31. Link to Post #236
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

2 minutes 12 seconds
    Forum Borealis - Howard Mickoski - Bob Monroe met with beings who harvest 'Loosh'
    Years ago the word "Harvest" , or the Great Harvest was used to mean the human race is ripen for harvest. Have not seen this description for more than a decade, although we are moving ever closer to it.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), Harmony (9th February 2024), Miller (9th February 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (9th February 2024), Vicus (5th February 2024), Yoda (9th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #237
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,841 times in 1,715 posts

Stranger things

Howard Mickoski short comment is exactly how was that "harvest" lingering like a splinter in my mind and quickly read the rest from Monroe books with hope for more
    information...nope...

Because I'm still alive and kicking in this farm/terrarium is more important to me the why ...that traveling across the Universe come later...

Later I read that the 3 rancid letters soup was VERY interesting in Monroe "experiments" hummm...again and again that demons with their fetid noses everywhere...

there is some "idiom" "to know who is in charge ...the ones you cant criticized/disclose...

No surprise Monroe fall in depression, not just discover the Why but he cant tell nobody or else...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), Franny (7th March 2024), Harmony (9th February 2024), Miller (9th February 2024), palehorse (6th February 2024), Pam (9th February 2024), Yoda (9th February 2024)

35. Link to Post #238
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was trawling through the mind control forum recently and thought that Targeted Individuals could be an earlier and less subtle trial to the current and more sophisticated "weaponry" in place today. imo it's essential that we, the masses, think our thoughts are our own, rather than the "wham bam" alarming and intrusive voices being used for TIs.

(link to the most recent thread)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...27#post1598127

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), Franny (7th March 2024), Harmony (9th February 2024), Pam (7th March 2024), Yoda (9th February 2024)

37. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

This short video clip of Dr Bryan Ardis will take the search for a "blanket mind control" in a completely different direction from where everyone is currently looking.

He only hits the reason I'm posting it here in this thread at the very end with his last few words, but the whole clip is dynamite.

I think it's about time this forum had a high profile pinned thread about VENOM ( and the cancer epidemic, autoimmune issues and the propaganda that has sidelined all the best cures ).

Dr Ardis keeps on knocking it out of the park.

I can't embed this video clip that Josh Del Sol brought to my attention by an email.

Turbo cancers dissolved | CLIP: Cancer Secrets EP 01

https://unite.live/josh-del-sol/josh...ording_id=4195

by Josh
    Quote Wow,

I was absolutely inspired to clip this video and share it with you.

What's being revealed here is life-saving info... if you or anyone you know is struggling with cancer, or taking pharmaceuticals, or recovering from a jab.
    Last edited by norman; 7th March 2024 at 05:32.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2024), Franny (7th March 2024), Harmony (7th March 2024), Miller (8th March 2024), Pam (7th March 2024)

39. Link to Post #240
    United States Avalon Member Valknut3301's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've had the same thought as well, but have always discounted it because it seems too black and white, stemming from an us and them mentality, which I consider a dangerous trap to fall into. Still, just as Bill says he's not 100% sure there is some kind of mind control going on, I can't be 100% sure of the opposite, so I can't really say one way or t'other.

When I've pondered the question in the past I always came away thinking it has something to do with the development of our individual souls. My intuition tells me a young or inexperienced soul will be more trusting, less questioning of authority because they have yet to learn how cruel and manipulative material beings can be. Greed, hate and, especially fear, have yet to be understood and the young soul doesn't know how to recognize when they are being duped, whereas an older soul, with enough experience, will be much more inclined to question authority because it has been burned (perhaps even literally) in the past and doesn't just follow the crowd mindlessly.

This could explain why some people appear to suddenly wake up, either because they have been snapped out of their stupor or because they are being reminded of those things they forgot. As to the people who just won't wake up, they just aren't ready, they haven't been hurt badly enough. And yes, I know, watching your child killed seems like enough to wake anyone up, but don't forget how capable human beings are of denying reality, even when it's right in front of them.

So I would say no, I don't believe it's mind control. I would rather give people the benefit of the doubt and remember that I've been guilty of the same kinds of outstanding stupidity myself, as I'm sure we all have.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

I just hope I'm not.
    'Shared pain is diminished. Shared joy is increased' - Spider Robinson

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valknut3301 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2024), Harmony (7th March 2024), Miller (8th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12