+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

... David Icke: A theory in dire need of application:

3 Minutes Ago: INSIDER Reveals Terrifying Information in New Interview. 12:24

Anonymous Official
    117,763 views Premiered Jan 5, 2023
    3 Minutes Ago: INSIDER Reveals Terrifying Information in Banned Interview. message strange truth world news current events december 2022 today this week this month motivation economy

As for Biden well see this is the thing about what's going on at the moment

It's all perceptual It's all about control of perception because from perception comes behavior you want to control behavior control perception

So this is why? We get our perceptions from information we receive this is why they want to control the information because they in control the perception and they control The behavior that's the sequence and One of the things they they are putting before us now more than ever before that done it before of course but more than ever before is complete morons in positions of political power and

This this does two things first of all people lose respect for their country And they want people to lose respect for their country because they want an end to countries. They want a global monoculture No countries as we know them and no nations as we know them. That's all part of the longer Process of the Great Reset

But they also want to say to you Because what they've done now is they've gone from hiding it because they can't hide it They're getting so close to their end goal. They have to break the surface now. They've gone from hiding it just saying Look we control everything we can put this senile man in the White House As president of the United States we can do that look We can put morons in power in New Zealand with our turn with in Canada with Trudeau and so on

Because we have the power we can put anyone in office that we like that's all part of breaking that breaking the spirit of The population to the point where they say well, there's nothing we can do. They've got so much power

And so I Mean Biden's apparently saying he's gonna run again. Well, it'd be a quick walk anyway What will happen with that given his senile nature? I don't know.

But by the way, there's a guy called Fetterman You know about him? Mm-hmm. John Fetterman John Fetterman, I think was John Fetterman. That's his name. He had a stroke Which means that he can't speak properly and he's been doing Interviews with reporters via a computer So when they ask their question it comes up on a computer and he could read it so that he can understand it and he was put up for the Democrats and One How the heck is he gonna function on Capitol Hill When he can't he's just not got the faculties he can't hold a proper conversation.

Find more @LondonRealTV Speaker David Icke

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (20th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Deux Corbeaux (19th January 2023), drneglector (16th January 2023), Ewan (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Jad (16th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (11th February 2023), Matthew (24th February 2023), Miller (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), norman (14th January 2023), Reinhard (15th January 2023), Richter (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (14th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023), Tintin (14th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... David Icke: A theory in dire need of application:

3 Minutes Ago: INSIDER Reveals Terrifying Information in New Interview. 12:24
    David Icke nailed the political logic there at the end, brilliantly, but without explaining where that determination is ever going to come from, but that's OK, one step at a time.

Meanwhile, I found this old article just before I watched the Icke clip and while he was talking about Fetterman it struck me that he might be missing a point about that. The real reason the cult want to put a "Fetterman" up for a leadership role might be as cover for inserting fancy technology into the role.

He already speaks oddly and with odd timing etc. If they insert neuronal interference into that, the public won't suspect that he's being mentally operated remotely ?

A.I. Can Now Decode Words Directly from Brain Waves
    By Rafi Letzter published January 04, 2019

https://www.livescience.com/64424-sp...interface.html

My question is, if public science is admitting they can READ coherent neuronal activity, can the black science world already WRITE coherent neuronal activity ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (19th January 2023), drneglector (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Gwin Ru (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Richter (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023), Tintin (15th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

Right or wrong, I stand by what I believe

what is it with the strange stoic reaction of the “sheep side” of this debate? I'm hearing more and more sentiments like, "I don't care if you're right, I'm sticking to my point of view." What is that all about?

Like a captain of a ship, defeated in battle, ship sinking, standing on the bridge, saber drawn, “damn bastards! I'm going down with my ship!" And he does. Shark food.

Everyone is a sore loser these days.

In the past, defeat was part of life and one learned from one's mistakes or failures. Now everyone gets a prize just for participating. The hunted want their prize, and they do not shy away from getting it. “I was loyal to the cause to the end!”

They will perish in their arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness. Unfortunately. As cliche as it is to say, we are indeed in the same boat. The sheep are not the enemy. They may have had weaknesses that make them responsible for this **** show, but they didn't create it, and they got nothing for their allegiance to their puppet masters, that's for sure.

These poor people are our brothers and sisters. We stand ready to welcome them back to the human race with open arms, but that is impossible if they continue to swear allegiance to the enemy.

They have to put down their saber at some point. It doesn't seem like they're willing to do that at all. At this point in the game, all we've been enjoying is the halftime show. I think as the deeper winter sets in, the real game will continue.

But what is this strange sheep psychology? - "I'm not giving up anyway."

I remember as a kid, in postwar America (even 20 years after WWII we were still mesmerized by it as kids) a favorite boy's pastime was playing war in the backyard. Sometimes we had plastic military style M1 rifle toys, but most of the time we just used sticks, or even imaginary weapons (certainly the grenades were just "air bombs").

What happened most was that you clearly blew a kid away as he ran without cover through the open space of your backyard, and he kept running! "You are dead!!! You are dead!!!" and the answer was usually, “No, I'm not!!! You missed! That's what you get when you play with imaginary bullets and grenades - death is subjective

There is indeed this kind of stubbornness among the ill-informed. They picked the wrong team, plain and simple, and it's embarrassing and shameful to admit it. Being killed in a war game for a little boy is also embarrassing, so if there are no real reasons to be dead, why not deny it? My word is as good as yours.

My gut tells me there's more to it than that. And this is where it gets scary. There seems to be a strange psychological thing going on here. Yes, it has to do with a cult member's loyalty to their "Christ-like" leader. And I would say it's the same thing, except this isn't allegiance to a person, like the German crush on Hitler in the 1930s. Is it an adherence to a concept or an idea? Almost, but even that doesn't really sound true. It feels more like they've been programmed to believe something they can't even describe or define.

I was very happy when Mattias Desmet's book The Psychology of Totalitarianism came out. He tried to explain exactly what I am talking about in psychological and social terms. I believed that for a while, and still do until I can prove my own formation hypothesis.

Desmet explains its “mass formation” in terms of environment, both physical and mental, creating a perfect breeding ground for manipulation by a nefarious force such as the government or an elite group of people. His explanation makes sense, and I would recommend Dr. Mark McDonald's modifications to the theory, and even Dr. Robert Malone's idea that this mass formation is a form of psychosis.

But there's still something gnawing at me about all of this. I can't really put my finger on it.

The people I've come across who stick to their conventions aren't very smart about it. They're not even very passionate about it. They don't push evidence in your face, or rant and rant about the virtues of the vaccines' medical power and the ultimate dangers of alternative treatments like Ivermectin.

Most of the time they just spit on you and say you're a science denier or a selfish jerk. There is little science or logic or even evidence behind their loyalty. You can't even get them to explain to you what they believe, other than "if a booster comes along, I'll take it" with a little squishy goof in their eyes. Sometimes it's unnaturally creepy.

This is a gamble, I agree. But it seems I'm not the only one wondering this. To my surprise, I have recently seen news reports and videos about "strange personality changes" due to various elements in the vaccines.

Calling one side or the other crazy in a debate is a fairly common tactic for making the position of the accusing side truthful. However, what I describe seems very different. I personally perceive what I have presented here. And frankly, it gives me the creeps.

People who lose their rational thinking ability have been known to do some pretty horrific things historically. They do these things without batting an eyelid, and if they are not the "doers", they look the other way while others "do".

There is no point in trying to put a scale on this ability to commit atrocities. Once you lose the mind, you lose it all. To deny the dangers of the vaccines, with abundant evidence that they are certainly dangerous, suggests a loss of logical reasoning – it is no longer a matter of an individual making a subjective choice.

Once a person has lost logical reasoning, it is impossible to say what he is capable of. People were put in gas chambers during World War II, and most ordinary citizens didn't give a damn (don't tell me they didn't know something strange was going on when suddenly all the Jews in their neighborhood disappeared).

And certainly the thousands of soldiers charged with the extermination have not blinked either. Humans are capable of this madness, and the loss of the ability to think rationally is the first step to this behavior.

Needless to say, as I mentioned above, the sheep will point the finger and say "it's you!" if they are ever accused. So, who's to say what the real lean side of it all is.

I think we'll just wait and see what happens. So far, this lack of rationality has not been present in every pricked person I have come across. But that statistic may not hold up for long. Grab your CDC handbook on zombies , read up, and be prepared!

https://www.frontnieuws.com/goed-of-...wat-ik-geloof/

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Delight (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Miller (16th January 2023), mizo (25th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), Pam (15th January 2023), Reinhard (15th January 2023), Richter (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), T Smith (15th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #124
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Mind Control Through the Airwaves
    Mar 19, 2018
    Brent Swancer

We like to think that we have free will, and that the decisions we make and the thoughts we have are our own. Our sense of identity, free choice, and individuality are part of what makes us unique, and are an integral part of the human experience. Yet are we really as independent and possessed of free will as we would like to think? The thought that we could be under the influence of outside forces and subject to manipulation by mind-control against our will is a terrifying prospect that has been explored extensively in science fiction, but what if it is not merely fiction at all? What if we are being directly shaped and programmed by nefarious parties through the very TV we watch or the music we listen to? According to some, this is exactly what is happening, and has been for decades.

A supposed technology that can apparently be used to reach out and subliminally influence us over the airwaves is called the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called simply ‘S-quad’ or ’Squad,’ which was developed and patented (yes, it apparently has a patent) by a Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, who calls it the ‘Silent Subliminal Presentation System.’ Often known as The Sound of Silence,’ it was first developed in the 1950s and perfected over the decades and it purportedly works by analyzing human brain patterns and storing this data as “emotion signature clusters,” which can then be synthesized, duplicated, and beamed out through various means in order to subliminally influence the emotional states and thought processes of human beings, essentially disrupting our consciousness.

CONTINUE: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/...-the-airwaves/

Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
    This song is about Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS). Paul Simon's father took part in the military research of SSSS.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), Dorjezigzag (16th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Gwin Ru (16th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Miller (16th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), Peace in Oz (17th January 2023), Reinhard (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

This is appropriate in any number of threads here on the forum, but thought I might include it here:

25 Year Old Doctor of Pharmacy Who Ran Multiple Vaccine Clinics Dies Suddenly

Smart enough to graduate Summa Cum Laude; not smart enough to refuse the jab. Only explanation that makes sense is mind control...
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th January 2023 at 13:05.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (19th January 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), onevoice (16th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Peace in Oz (17th January 2023), Philippe (25th January 2023), Reinhard (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (17th January 2023), Vicus (16th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,228 times in 1,379 posts

Wink Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    [B][U][

We like to think that we have free will, and that the decisions we make and the thoughts we have are our own. Our sense of identity, free choice, and individuality are part of what makes us unique, and are an integral part of the human experience. Yet are we really as independent and possessed of free will as we would like to think? The thought that we could be under the influence of outside forces and subject to manipulation by mind-control against our will is a terrifying prospect that has been explored extensively in science fiction, but what if it is not merely fiction at all? What if we are being directly shaped and programmed by nefarious parties through the very TV we watch or the music we listen to? According to some, this is exactly what is happening, and has been for decades.
    I think this is true. In addition we can only base our decisions on the information available to us at the time we make those decisions. As we never seem to get all the information, we're always chasing our tails or learning in hindsight. And where hindsight might indeed be a wonderous thing, we then use that hindsight to misjudge future events with similar data.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Blastolabs (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Peace in Oz (17th January 2023), Reinhard (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (17th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,987 times in 562 posts

I've just returned from a unplanned 5 week trip from Eastern Slovakia (due to a family bereavement). Over those few weeks there, I met up with quite a few of my friends and colleagues from when I lived there and I had last seen them over 20 years ago.

What shook me was all their like-minded awakened-mindset mainly in being aware to what's happening in the world -all anti-vax, anti great reset and so on.

If was if so they had come together to tell me and reinforce my beliefs to stand tall against all the worldwide evil agenda's.

It was an ongoing energy of provided wisdom and comforting experiences that it felt at times preordained.

For all the mind- control and evil propaganda at work, there's a stronger force building up- the last few weeks have convinced me of this.

14. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2023), Antagenet (3rd February 2023), Bassplayer1 (20th January 2023), Ben (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Blastolabs (3rd February 2023), Brigantia (25th January 2023), delfine (19th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (19th January 2023), gini (19th January 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Jad (16th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (19th January 2023), Michi (16th January 2023), Miller (16th January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), norman (17th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Peace in Oz (17th January 2023), Philippe (25th January 2023), Reinhard (16th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), s7e6e (3rd February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), T Smith (16th January 2023), Tigger (17th January 2023), Vicus (16th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've just returned from a unplanned 5 week trip from Eastern Slovakia (due to a family bereavement). Over those few weeks there, I met up with quite a few of my friends and colleagues from when I lived there and I had last seen them over 20 years ago.

What shook me was all their like-minded awakened-mindset mainly in being aware to what's happening in the world -all anti-vax, anti great reset and so on.

If was if so they had come together to tell me and reinforce my beliefs to stand tall against all the worldwide evil agenda's.

It was an ongoing energy of provided wisdom and comforting experiences that it felt at times preordained.

For all the mind- control and evil propaganda at work, there's a stronger force building up- the last few weeks have convinced me of this.
    This is refreshing news... still not seeing it, though, here in the States.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th January 2023), Ben (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Blastolabs (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), gini (19th January 2023), happyuk (28th January 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Jad (16th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (19th January 2023), mizo (17th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Peace in Oz (17th January 2023), Philippe (25th January 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (17th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

As we still don't know what was in the injections, and what the mRNA programming included (as well as spike protein manufacturing), aspects of this post by Kryztian in 2018 might make a good contribution to the thinking pile here in this thread in 2023.

If there used to be a rare few who had something genetic of interest to the shadowy players, might there have been an attempt to mass produce that 'something' for use with an A.I. control hub ?

Whatever the truth of that, It's pretty clear that there is a connection between DNA (which they are now bent on tweaking) and special 'abilities', at least in the minds of the shadowy players.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    From Rosemary Ellen Guilley, a blog post from her Visionary Living blog of May 27, 2018

UFO Underground No. 1: A Genetic Marker Has Been Identified That Predicts UFO Encounters and Psychic Ability

For some time, the CIA has been running secret research programs concerning UFO sightings and contact, psychic ability and expanded human potential, with an eye to marrying manipulated psychic ability to technology – especially alien-engineered technology.

These programs are highly compartmentalized with limited interaction among the units. Extensive genetic surveys have been done of people who have reported UFO sightings and contact. Reportedly, a genetic marker has been identified with empirical data that predicts a higher probability of certain individuals having these experiences – and having a more marked degree of psychic ability than most other persons.

This marker will be studied and exploited for ways to enhance the UFO/psychic proclivity in future generations. Apparently, the government has no shortage of experiencers willing to participate in the research. High-profile experiencers who seek a lot of media publicity are, for the most part, avoided; experiencers who are “below the radar” are preferred. Many potential subjects come from various public surveys of experiencers.

The US government continues to secretly research psychic applications, despite official announcements in the past that certain programs were terminated. For example, Stargate, the consolidation of various secret programs to investigate the use of psychic phenomena and skills in military and intelligence operations, was shut down and declassified in 1995, because “officially” the CIA found no useful applications, and some members of Congress were vocal about the government paying “psychics” and “witches” for dubious research.

The psychic research merely went deeper underground and then ramped up after the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks in 2001.

Some of the current research is being done at laboratories where MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is used while test subjects are engaged in remote viewing and other psychic tasks.

The roots of these psychic programs go back to at least World War I. There was a lull after that war until World War II. When the modern UFO era commenced in the mid-20th century, interest in psychic applications was extended into that field as well. Alien craft captured by the government revealed a marked lack of instrumentation. The craft had power sources, but no obvious way to control them. In some cases, panels with depressions for hand prints suggested a form of mental control exerted by physical contact with the craft.

Major aerospace companies were given secret contracts to investigate mental/psychic control of aircraft. In other research, military pilots were recruited for experiments. (While we haven’t yet achieved full mental control of aircraft, there are helmets, each unique to the physiology of a military pilot, that follow and respond to eye movements.)

While the government was studying alien technology back in those early UFO-era days, the public was being fed a much different story. In 1952, the US Air Force initiated Project Blue Book as its third official investigation of UFO activity. (The previous two were Project Sign in 1947 and Project Grudge in 1949.)

Project Blue Book examined sightings from 1947 to 1969. It ended in 1970 with the official conclusions that UFOs did not display technology beyond our own; they were not considered a national security threat; and there was no evidence that UFOs were of extraterrestrial origin.

All three conclusions were contradicted by the secret study of alien craft that had either crashed or been shot down and captured. Advanced technology – yes. Security threat – yes, if the visitors are hostile. Extraterrestrial origin – possibly, but more likely interdimensional; certainly not from “here.”

Despite official attempts to squelch the UFO phenomenon, UFO sightings and ET contact did not abate but increased. Debunking and disavowal did not work (though they are tactics still employed), so the next most effective tool was management of perceptions and information.

Since then, the public has been exposed to increasing media on ETs, slowly acclimatizing us to the idea that Earth has been visited/could be visited by hostile or benevolent (but mostly hostile) ET forces. ETs and UFOs have permeated pop culture in art, music and advertising as well as films and television. It’s no accident – it’s by design.

Apparently, the time has now come for the public to be let in on some of the bigger secrets. New disclosure drops have started, and more are coming (see UFO Underground #2).

The experience-psychic ability connection

The overlap between extraordinary experience and high innate psychic ability is well-known to many paranormal researchers. One follows the other. Experiences are not limited to UFOs but include other kinds of phenomena as well. The government, however, isn’t interested in ghosts or dogmen – just aliens and UFOs.

The ability of the mind to exert a physical force on material objects (psychokinesis) has been documented in parapsychology since at least the 1930s, and programming objects or devices with intention has been demonstrated scientifically as well, such as in the work of physicist William Tiller. Thus, it comes as no surprise that government intelligence is interested in applications of psychic mind power.

Genetic manipulation, especially covert, is another matter. Will we breed secret “super psychics” who will interface and work with aliens, control our own technology by thought – and perhaps even influence the thoughts of the public?

UFOs and aliens aside, global social media and the internet have raised the ante on mind control in general. How the masses respond to news and information is carefully studied, and for many purposes, including advertising and consumer choices as well as political power and intelligence. For example, consider the current scandal over the now-defunct Cambridge Analytica Ltd., a British political consulting firm, and its use of the data of millions of Facebook users to target ads during political campaigns, including the U.S. presidential vote.

Mass united consciousness can affect physical reality in powerful ways. Individuals need to be increasingly vigilant about how their thoughts and emotions are affected by information.
    Kryztian followed up that post with this observation.

If you read her blog, you will note that there is a very different writing style here than in her other articles, which indicates to me that she did not actually write this article. Through people like Dan Smith, she has connections to Ron Pandolfi who is definitely involved in Deep State UFO and psychic research, most likely for the CIA.

THEN, in December 2019 ( while only those in the loop and in the know would be aware of what was about to hit us ) The New York Times [ THAT New York TImes ] published this :

Pentagon Warns Military Personnel Against At-Home DNA Tests

The tests, from companies such as 23andMe and Ancestry, have become popular holiday gifts, but the military is warning service members of risks to their careers
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/24/u...dna-tests.html

By Heather Murphy and Mihir Zaveri

Dec. 24, 2019

In an internal memo, Pentagon leadership has urged military personnel not to take mail-in DNA tests, warning that they create security risks, are unreliable and could negatively affect service members’ careers.

The letter, which was reported by Yahoo News, was sent on Friday. It does not name any particular DNA testing companies, but counsels broadly against buying ancestry and health tests promoted with military discounts and other military incentives.

Cmdr. Sean Robertson, a Pentagon spokesman, confirmed that the memo had been sent.

“We want to ensure all service members are aware of the risks of Direct to Consumer (DTC) genetic testing,” he told The New York Times over email.

Over the past decade, millions of Americans have purchased DNA tests through companies such as 23andMe and Ancestry with the hopes of connecting with relatives, finding out more about their family origins and learning about how their DNA could affect their chances of developing certain health conditions. In recent years, the tests have become popular holiday gifts.

Commander Robertson said that the tests might provide inaccurate results and have negative professional consequences. “The unintentional discovery of markers that may affect readiness could affect a service member’s career, and the information from DTC genetic testing may disclose this information,” he said.

Genetic tests have more serious employment implications for members of the military than the average office worker, said Frederick Bieber, an associate professor of pathology at Harvard Medical School, who served as an Army Reserve officer at the DNA Identification Lab in Rockville, Md.

The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act — known as GINA — prohibits discrimination by health insurers and employers based on the information that people carry in their genes. It does not apply to members of the military, however.

“The military can make decisions about operational readiness,” Dr. Bieber said, whereas “in the civilian world there are prohibitions about it.”

If a DNA test shows that someone has carrier status for sickle cell trait, for example, he said it could limit advancement in some aviation specialties.

The memo was written by Joseph D. Kernan, the under secretary of defense for intelligence, and James N. Stewart, the assistant secretary of defense for manpower. They warn that the tests “could expose personal and genetic information, and potentially create unintended security consequences and increased risk to the joint force and mission.”

The memo does not get into what specifically these risks might be, and Commander Robertson declined to elaborate.

In a statement, a spokeswoman from 23andMe said that the company took great care to protect customers’ privacy.

“Our FDA-authorized health reports have been tested to be over 99% accurate,” she said. “All of our testing is done in the U.S., and we do not share information with third parties without separate, explicit consent from our customers.”

An Ancestry spokeswoman said that the company had not targeted military personnel with discounts. “Ancestry does not share customer DNA data with insurers, employers, or third-party marketers,” she added.

The Pentagon does not advise against genetic testing altogether. But service members were encouraged to get genetic information “from a licensed professional rather than a consumer product,” Commander Robertson said.

And here's an interesting list of people who were "tricked" into investing in a scam (hah, I've got a bridge for sale ) . . . .

Elizabeth Holmes and her fraudulent blood testing company that made her worth $9 billion dollars due to “her” invention that promised to be able to test a variety of health conditions using just a small sample of blood.

The plan was to have the Theranos blood testing machines in every Walgreens and drugstore to create a DNA and blood database.

This 19 year old “somehow” tricked powerful men like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, George Shultz, etc. to be involved in her blood machine company. In fact, the Theranos Board included an interesting, and telling, list of characters:
    • George Shultz, former US secretary of state
    • Gary Roughead, a retired US Navy admiral
    • William Perry, former US secretary of defense
    • Sam Nunn, a former US senator
    • James Mattis, a retired US Marine Corps general who went on to serve as President Donald Trump’s secretary of defense
    • Richard Kovacevich, the former CEO of Wells Fargo
    • Henry Kissinger, former US secretary of state
    • William Frist, a heart and lung transplant surgeon and former US senator
    • William H. Foege, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    • Riley P. Bechtel, chairman of the board of the Bechtel Group Inc. at the time.
    Last edited by norman; 17th January 2023 at 08:26.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2023), aoibhghaire (20th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (20th January 2023), Ben (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (17th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Hym (19th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th January 2023), Kryztian (17th January 2023), Merkaba360 (26th January 2023), Miller (17th January 2023), mizo (17th January 2023), mountain_jim (18th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), onevoice (18th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Tigger (17th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

You do not need a bunch of technology or equipment to remotely influence people, humans possess this ability all on our own, it just takes a little practice.

Now imagine if a group with infinite funding studied this natural human ability for a few decades...

Given the available evidence we can be sure that certain groups have been using technology in order to influence human brain functions since at least the 1980s. . . . .
    Can you firstly, describe this natural human ability, and secondly describe a technology that may have been used since the 1980s ?
    The Stargate project would be a good start but it goes way way deeper.

I'm not sure where it might fit but your reply logged it into my mind and then I found this old podcast interviewing Dale Graff, allegedly, the director of Project Stargate. I was not aware of Graff or Project Stargate (by that name) before now (embarrassing confession) but it looks like he's been quite a radio star over the years, hmm.

Although the original podcast is listed, it doesn't play, but this is a re upload of it as a flashback episode on another podcast that one of the original hosts moved on to later:

Paratopia - 71 - Dale Graff
    Posted Jun 25, 2010

SHOW NOTES
    On this, our relaunch episode of listener-generated content, Jody Heckman, known affectionately on our message board as Mudhog92, interviews Dale Graff. Dale is a physicist and the former director of Project Stargate, the armys much ballyhooed psychic spying program. He has appeared on countless television and radio programs and is the author of the popular books, Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness, March, 1998 and RIVER DREAMS, January, 2000. Other books in progress include River Shadows and On the Trail of Intuition. This is a fascinating ride with a fascinating man that takes us further along the road Paratopia has been laying out from episode one. And if that isnt enough show for you, theres always the rantings and ravings of Jeff & Jer.

Also, a Coast to Coast (Art Bell) episode with Dale Graff, in 1998. . . .this LINK is to the start of the Dale Graff section at 1hr 8.5 min

Exorcism and Remote Viewing - Malachi Martin & Ed Dames - 1996-11-15 - Coast to Coast AM
    3 hour 3 minutes Posted Oct 7, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    father malachi martin talks with art about the church, exorcisms, spirituality, and more. ed dames joins for a segment in the middle where they exchange ideas and anecdotes linking remote viewing and religion. shoutout to u/relativelyfunkadelic for pointing out i was missing some of these
    Last edited by norman; 29th January 2023 at 01:29.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (20th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Harmony (19th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Stephanie (19th January 2023), Sunny (19th January 2023), Tigger (3rd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Re: Project Stargate ( post above )

This 2 part concise run through what Stargate (and it's other names) was, with a list of people involved and achievements on behalf of the military and government, eventually denied by the CIA ( of course ) is a quick guide for anyone who likes their info to be straight and conventionally presented.

It's what I suppose we have to call the official version, even though the official-official version denies it ever achieved anything.

I think there's a chance that remote viewing could have been developed into a much grander mass influence program in secret, beyond the activities described here about Stargate. I can quite easily imagine that it did, and how, maybe others can too. After all, the people who DO it almost always say that it's something everyone can do with practice, or as I'm suggesting, with tweaking ( and Aquino's 'Mind Construct' conditioning ). If such a development program occurred/is occurring, it will surely have a name/identification of it's own and key players that would be entirely unknown to the people involved in Stargate.

Supernatural Matters - The Stargate Project (Part 1)
    19 minutes Posted Nov 11, 2020

SHOW NOTES
    Project Stargate was the name of the CIA and U.S. Army’s initiatives into remote viewing research. The goal? To see if it was possible to view objects at great distance through psychic means.

Supernatural Matters - The Stargate Project (Part 2)
    13 minutes Posted Nov 25, 2020

SHOW NOTES
    For over twenty years, the CIA and U.S. military ran a top-secret project to study psychic phenomena. The files were declassified in the mid-90s confirming not only our government’s belief that psychic powers exist, but that they were even used in some of the most important intelligence operations of the 20th century.
    Last edited by norman; 20th January 2023 at 06:35.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (20th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Harmony (20th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Miller (20th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Tigger (3rd February 2023), Vicus (20th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,259 times in 5,712 posts

IMO we must accept that the world is not what we think it is. The world is an effect from a spiritual realm. It is such that when we don't include God as our very being, we basically war against ourselves. Religion takes the truth and twists it to mind program us like everything else so we will never be able to access truth.

Elisa E said in another interview with Sarah Westall that calling on Christ has enormous power to protect us. I am wondering (curiously) how often and deeply people DO seek the protection? I know for ages I did not and Elisa E also said in that interview that we are all programmed away from that source.

I absolutely know I was insidiously programmed from childhood to believe myself like on a separate island with no one who will be able to help me. If there is no help, one is sunk. Feeling helpless is deeply instilled and yet Elsa E also says that beginning to pray even not believing it will work to bring help, Brings Help! We must initiate. Remember, we have free will and we must ask. Then we are mind controlled to never ask.

Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2023 at 04:05.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Blastolabs (25th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (25th January 2023), norman (25th January 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), pueblo (25th January 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tigger (3rd February 2023)

25. Link to Post #133
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 652 posts

A new term for mind control - "cognitive security"

Alex Jones breaks down the Pentagon report admitting to a cognitive security grid to enforce on the public. (11 minutes)

In my view this report completely validates Bill Ryan's first post of this thread, plus the views of many many others (including Clif High).

Related article:

DoD Adds “Cognitive Security” to Governmental Disinformation Campaign

Quote A 59-page report from the U.S. Government and Accountability Office (GAO) underpins much of the updated information policy and guidelines that are now present in all branches of the U.S. military. This report is the big “tell” about the direction of the DoD’s thought process about the “opportunities and threats to the DoD’s national security mission.” Familiar mis-,dis-, and mal-information terms like the “cognitive dimension” of the information environment as well as “cognitive security,” is discussed. The goal of the report is to help our DoD “protect the information environment.” GAO administered questionnaires to the leadership of 25 DoD organizations “asking about the information environment’s effect on their organizations.” The performance audit was conducted from January 2021 to September 2022.

UncoverDC has reported extensively on the government’s incursions into the domain of information and free speech. Cognitive infrastructure is now a common and consistent construct in the lexicon of agencies like CISA, the FBI, the DOJ, etc. While it is understandable for the DoD to want to protect our national security interests, trust in our government is at an all-time low. Many Americans feel they are no longer able to freely digest and disseminate information that agrees with their worldview. In many cases, as understood most recently because of the Twitter files and the seminal free speech case, Missouri v. Biden, Americans realize that much of the information on the internet is and has been highly controlled and non-conforming perspectives suppressed.

GAO Report: Cognitive Security

Featured prominently on the first page of the report is the now omnipresent mis-, dis-, and mal-information campaign. The GAO investigation found a “proliferation of ubiquitous [and malign] information, misinformation, disinformation, and malinformation” that has “prompted defense experts to begin examining the concept of cognitive security.” Thus is introduced a relatively new term into the government’s national defense lexicon— “cognitive security.” Cognitive security is a subset of “cognitive infrastructure.” This type of infrastructure has often been weaponized against Americans on social media platforms and in the media.

Cognitive resilience is another widely used term to describe a teachable process that helps “cultivate critical thinking and media literacy through education, as well as the development of tools that can provide real-time identification and defense for people and organizations encountering sophisticated influence efforts.”
    The full report, entitled Information Environment Opportunities and Threats to DOD’s National Security Mission is available here
    Last edited by arwen; 3rd February 2023 at 02:14.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), gini (20th February 2023), Harmony (3rd February 2023), Hermoor (3rd February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), RunningDeer (3rd February 2023), Sunny (3rd February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Found the "Cognitive Security" PDF report AJ is reading above.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/gao-22-104714.pdf

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), edina (3rd February 2023), Harmony (3rd February 2023), Hermoor (3rd February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th February 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), RunningDeer (3rd February 2023), the_real_dave-id (15th September 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

This book is well recommended to me, but I don't read books.

Maybe some here will fancy a read of it.

Or, it could go in the Library

LINK to archive dot org
    Jim Keith - Mind Control, World Control - The Encyclopedia Of Mind Control

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Franny (17th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mab777 (11th February 2023), mizo (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Seeclearly (11th February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023), Tintin (11th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #136
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This book is well recommended to me, but I don't read books.

Maybe some here will fancy a read of it.

Or, it could go in the Library

LINK to archive dot org
    Jim Keith - Mind Control, World Control - The Encyclopedia Of Mind Control
    Thanks norman for the suggestion.

I've scan read it and it looks like it nay be a good addition - downloaded and on the list for addition
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Franny (17th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), norman (11th February 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023), Yoda (11th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i would offer this odd view as i agree and always have in regards to everyone under mind control... what i have traced it to... if you have electricity in your home, your service inside your walls creates electromagnetic resonance... this resonance is in a SQUARE grid around you pulsing at 60hz... (i mention these specifics as research points as I know exactly what can be done) these two wires of copper in your home can be used as a technology called multi-plexing (no internet needed to read anything plugged in and more)... needless to say... this combo of what you think is low tech, is actually high technology being used against all. with emf, it's easy to induce panic, psychedelic drugs, information or even diarrhea. so to constantly feed messages over our electric grid which interacts with our electric mind/souls... i would say.. yep. 100% happening in way that is right in front of everyone's face yet they think the magical nano dust is a problem... imho. our homes as built are a key to this aspect of world control at a subtle level.

now add all the beamed frequencies from devices to the mix... we're being bombarded with "control" as our subtle bodies have to fight this garbage. one day i hope one of you have an experience in a true faraday cage that is also sound proof. then you will feel exactly what i am talking about go away... it will blow your mind.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Alecs (17th February 2023), Bill Ryan (16th February 2023), Franny (17th February 2023), Harmony (17th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Journeyman (16th February 2023), mountain_jim (16th February 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Reinhard (16th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th February 2023), Sunny (17th February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #138
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 times in 545 posts

Just my simple two cents. Whatever they are doing, it seems to be working. I find myself constantly struggling against each new pronouncement, and my inability to change or even modify what is happening is very frustrating. It causes the ones that care to begin not caring. And that is the beginning of the end of our existence as humans, in my opinion. Because once we cease struggling, we become like any other "caught and bound" animal - fair game.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Alecs (17th February 2023), Franny (17th February 2023), Harmony (17th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Journeyman (16th February 2023), mizo (16th February 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Reinhard (20th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th February 2023), Sunny (17th February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

I have been following Jim Crenshaw on BitChute, thanks to Gwin Ru. He finds some really interesting things. I found the following experiment fascinating. Jim Crenshaw states he has also witnessed this simple experiment personally. If this is in fact accurate it is amazing. I would never have believed how easily we can be deceived by our physical senses. In fact, it has the potential to modify my world view a bit. I would be interested in knowing what others take on this is?

Quote have actually participated in something similar to that. It really can be done. You eyes can deceive you to the point of feeling pain that is not real. 99% of the people that watch this won't realize the depth of what is being shown here and its implications.
    Jim Crenshaw

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ccse1sUyVimb

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (20th February 2023), gini (20th February 2023), Gwin Ru (20th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), John'sKatya (20th February 2023), NancyV (24th February 2023), norman (25th February 2023), Reinhard (20th February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by c0di (here)
    i would offer this odd view as i agree and always have in regards to everyone under mind control... what i have traced it to... if you have electricity in your home, your service inside your walls creates electromagnetic resonance... this resonance is in a SQUARE grid around you pulsing at 60hz... (i mention these specifics as research points as I know exactly what can be done) these two wires of copper in your home can be used as a technology called multi-plexing (no internet needed to read anything plugged in and more)... needless to say... this combo of what you think is low tech, is actually high technology being used against all. with emf, it's easy to induce panic, psychedelic drugs, information or even diarrhea. so to constantly feed messages over our electric grid which interacts with our electric mind/souls... i would say.. yep. 100% happening in way that is right in front of everyone's face yet they think the magical nano dust is a problem... imho. our homes as built are a key to this aspect of world control at a subtle level.

now add all the beamed frequencies from devices to the mix... we're being bombarded with "control" as our subtle bodies have to fight this garbage. one day i hope one of you have an experience in a true faraday cage that is also sound proof. then you will feel exactly what i am talking about go away... it will blow your mind.
    cOdi, What can we do to minimize that? I am sincerely asking. Is there anything short of a faraday cage?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), Tigger (25th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast