+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #181
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

The above has been my experience too.

Has anybody made the connection between this Agent Smith Effect and what is described in Matrix V? It looks like it may be well related to those that are here (on Earth) in "the Game" and following a Simultaneous Path, nearing (or being) in their 'Final Incarnation on 3rd density'?

As many of us know, it tends to make this life(time) very interesting, but also very difficult, challenging and most of the time - very lonely. I do think that there is a lot of truth in the Matrix V writings (not everything though) and that is based on half a century of personal experiences.

The number of times I have watched people (family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues...) "turn" - as described above - is impossible to count. Yet, it ALWAYS happened when "threatening the Matrix" story, when the "sequentials" felt threatened by a simultaneous incarnation.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Artemesia (12th August 2023), arwen (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (20th May 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Icare (20th May 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), Reinhard (27th September 2023), Seeclearly (18th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    I believe you, I think there's been an increase in demonic presence since about 2005. I think the new music that (makes kids stupid), the cern with their 4D portals summoning demons, all these different movements that promote nothing but garbage to the mind of the youth has to do with the fact that the dark forces have gained a lot of control and expansion in recent years. There is a spiritual war going on right now and I can sense that very big important events are going to happen, don't worry anyways guys. We know LOVE is the most powerful force in the Universe and they don't stand a chance.just Be prepared for what's next and vibe positively 👍 💯🫶🏼

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [/B][/I]The controlled are easy to see. What may be the giveaway about all this is that everyone in that camp believes the same things. We can easily make a list. And they believe them strongly and sincerely.

Another giveaway is that no matter what logic, what evidence, what facts one might present, the controlled cannot see. They are blind. All their intelligence, whatever it may be (and it's quite often high) is deployed to reinforcing and justifying their programmed beliefs.
    Out of all the crazy things happening in this world this topic/phenomenon/event has boggled my mind more so than most things. (For many years!)
    I posted this thread 10 years ago!
    Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds
    After many years of research, investigation, and many many hours of deep thought, I'm starting to doubt many of my previous hypothesis as to what may be actually causing such strange behavior on such a massive scale.
    Recently, more and more, I am starting to be convinced that this insane "blindness" to reality is actually being caused by Demonic Possession (and I'm not a religious person!).
    I was meant to QUOTE u on my previous post, my bad. Hehe cheers
    There is a huge global campaign going on right to drastically change the collective reality into some kind of warped false reality, which has no place for love, truth, and natural law. It's both a physical and spiritual battle, one humanity must grasp and wake up to.
    It's gonna take a lot more than love and positive vibes to make a difference as to how this all turns out, it's also going to take "preventative action" to stop this warped false reality from becoming the "normal accepted reality".
    If the "Demons" succeed, in a generation or two humanity will not know the truth of what things used to be like. History is being re-written as I write this post and most don't even realize what is actually happening.
    Perhaps this is always how it has been, every so many thousands of years humanity goes insane and a great reset occurs, or a natural catastrophe happens and a great reset occurs. Either way, it seems it's about to happen again....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

arwen (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Bruce G Charlton (20th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (20th May 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Icare (20th May 2023), mr.white (7th July 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (27th November 2023), T Smith (20th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Gregg Braden explains what's going on (relating to this thread) pretty clearly, he makes a lot of sense.

Quote Gregg Braden’s ‘IN FOCUS!’ - Beyond Mainstream Narrative Series, Eps 2 – What is happening to America? Why, where, and how a spontaneous division between people and nation occurred, and is rapidly accelerating. AMERICA DEVIDED is the topic of discussion in today’s ‘IN FOCUS’ episode.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 20th May 2023 at 23:29.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

arwen (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (20th May 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Icare (20th May 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (27th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    I believe you, I think there's been an increase in demonic presence since about 2005. I think the new music that (makes kids stupid), the cern with their 4D portals summoning demons, all these different movements that promote nothing but garbage to the mind of the youth has to do with the fact that the dark forces have gained a lot of control and expansion in recent years. There is a spiritual war going on right now and I can sense that very big important events are going to happen, don't worry anyways guys. We know LOVE is the most powerful force in the Universe and they don't stand a chance.just Be prepared for what's next and vibe positively 👍 💯🫶🏼

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/B][/I]The controlled are easy to see. What may be the giveaway about all this is that everyone in that camp believes the same things. We can easily make a list. And they believe them strongly and sincerely.

Another giveaway is that no matter what logic, what evidence, what facts one might present, the controlled cannot see. They are blind. All their intelligence, whatever it may be (and it's quite often high) is deployed to reinforcing and justifying their programmed beliefs.
    Out of all the crazy things happening in this world this topic/phenomenon/event has boggled my mind more so than most things. (For many years!)
    I posted this thread 10 years ago!
    Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds
    After many years of research, investigation, and many many hours of deep thought, I'm starting to doubt many of my previous hypothesis as to what may be actually causing such strange behavior on such a massive scale.
    Recently, more and more, I am starting to be convinced that this insane "blindness" to reality is actually being caused by Demonic Possession (and I'm not a religious person!).
    I was meant to QUOTE u on my previous post, my bad. Hehe cheers
    There is a huge global campaign going on right to drastically change the collective reality into some kind of warped false reality, which has no place for love, truth, and natural law. It's both a physical and spiritual battle, one humanity must grasp and wake up to.
    It's gonna take a lot more than love and positive vibes to make a difference as to how this all turns out, it's also going to take "preventative action" to stop this warped false reality from becoming the "normal accepted reality".
    If the "Demons" succeed, in a generation or two humanity will not know the truth of what things used to be like. History is being re-written as I write this post and most don't even realize what is actually happening.
    Perhaps this is always how it has been, every so many thousands of years humanity goes insane and a great reset occurs, or a natural catastrophe happens and a great reset occurs. Either way, it seems it's about to happen again....
    According to RS, over 100yrs ago, seems to be very accurate nowadays.

A Narrated excerpt from: Fall of the Spirits of Darkness, Lecture 13, by Rudolf Steiner, Dornach, 27 October 1917

“The time will come – and it may not be far off – when quite different tendencies will come up at a congress like the one held in 1912 and people will say: It is pathological for people to even think in terms of Spirit and Soul.

‘Sound’ people will speak of nothing but the body. It will be considered a sign of illness for anyone to arrive at the idea of any such thing as a Spirit or a Soul. People who think like that will be considered to be sick and – you can be quite sure of it – a medicine will be found for this. . . .

The Soul will be made non-existent with the aid of a drug. Taking a ‘sound point of view,’ people will invent a vaccine to influence the organism as early as possible, preferably as soon as it is born, so that this human body never even gets the idea that there is a Soul and Spirit."
    Last edited by mr.white; 7th July 2023 at 03:11.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Blastolabs (10th July 2023), BluBeast (17th July 2023), chrifri (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), gini (7th July 2023), Harmony (7th July 2023), Icare (8th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (7th July 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), SilentFeathers (13th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I am not positive I have this right, but yesterday I felt a very real energy intruded into my thinking. I won't go into detail, but it was not thinking I would have come up with myself. It came to me at a time which for me right now is a time of going way beyond where I have been before.

I do not think I am what one would call a "targeted individual" - I feel greatly for those folks. My sense is that an Ai or sorts is being used to respond to people and thoughts which might be outside an accepted range in more of a "blanketed" strategy or approach.

Just throwing it out there.

I am sure the developed technologies currently being used is beyond the belief of virutally all folks...

Peace.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Blastolabs (28th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), Harmony (12th August 2023), Icare (8th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), Miller (1st August 2023), mr.white (10th September 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Patient (17th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), Seeclearly (1st August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #186
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,686 times in 1,424 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    I am not positive I have this right, but yesterday I felt a very real energy intruded into my thinking. I won't go into detail, but it was not thinking I would have come up with myself. It came to me at a time which for me right now is a time of going way beyond where I have been before.

I do not think I am what one would call a "targeted individual" - I feel greatly for those folks. My sense is that an Ai or sorts is being used to respond to people and thoughts which might be outside an accepted range in more of a "blanketed" strategy or approach.

Just throwing it out there.

I am sure the developed technologies currently being used is beyond the belief of virutally all folks...

Peace.
    I agree with you Traveller Jim. I've noticed a few odd things over the past few months; like, for instance, hearing an electronic beeping noise, like someone's mobile phone maybe, and laughter (I heard a chuckle a week or two ago while I was alone in my bedroom and the rest of the household was downstairs). I wondered whether other dimensions/parallel universes are "ghosting" and hadn't considered AI.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Harmony (12th August 2023), Icare (8th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), mr.white (10th September 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

I am reading this book right now that exposes this very thing, and finding it really eye-opening.
    It is leading me to rethink some of my own experiences in early internet, that have puzzled me to this day.
    Much of the info is quite clarifying, particularly in the cyber terminology that we see bantered about.
    Ugh

The book is in the Project Avalon library and we can download it
    Here
    Name:  51g3T5-uF7L.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  33.4 KB
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Artemesia (12th August 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), Harmony (12th August 2023), JackMcThorn (11th August 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), Miller (12th August 2023), mr.white (10th September 2023), NancyV (11th August 2023), norman (11th August 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), the_real_dave-id (11th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (17th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #188
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 306 posts

Very probably a discussion for a separate thread! But I don't believe that for a moment, though I'm strongly persuaded that parallel timelines are a reality, each featuring slightly different versions of you, me, and everyone else.

I have actually had quite a few parallell timeline overlap experiences, they stand out as so palpable! The most recent one was just a few days ago, the one prior to that that was clearly a time anomaly or dimensional collapse happened in January. Sometimes I will have very physical 3D experiences of the timeline collapse or parrallell overlaps, other times I know some ‘glitch in the matrix’ had occurred because the time stamps on computer data flips to several years ago or things like two weather reports on the same platform but pulled up on two different devices owned by very different frequency type users/people will have completely different read outs for the same location. The digital one is more just an eyebrow raiser, but the physical one is weirder. I think it may be two different phenomena, sometimes its the inorganic ‘AI singularity’ trying to force into the hologram, other times it is an organic intersection point that soon becomes a complete bifurcation of time into two parallells. These are usually ‘dangerous’ as cross spirals of non compatible energy frequency sets are coexisting in the same place/space-time and they are incompatible. I have had it happen where someone shares
    Information making it clear there is a vast incompatibility present (not judgement, just discernment here) that is a complete no go and on one instance when this happened i
    Was outdoors and the light shifted and sound got kind of tinny or artificial and someone walked right into me as though they had no idea I was there, like I went invisible. It was a clear indication that i was in a cross spiral and needed to leave.

Weirdly on thar occasion I had been doing some energy work regarding a secret gate with electronic keypad located in a garden wall directly outside Bill Gates’ vacation home in Union, WA. His stronghold in the town, along with his second hand man Jeff Raikes, and other insider Freemasons like the Nordstrom family and others have commandeered a very curious location on the planetary grids in the hook on the Hood Canal. There is a massive naval intelligence force in the area, nuclear sub base nearby, regular military fly overs and this stronghold/chokehold of power players all assembled in this teeny little nothing happening town in a space of enormous natural world power, mountains and sea and temperate rainforest.

So I knew when a really physically weird timeline glitch happened in this exact location after the tiny bit of work I had done… it was confirmation for me that the timeline bifurcation, cross spiral phenomenon and frequency parallell timelines truly are a reality that needs to be understood and sensed when working in this kind of terrain.

Some references:

The Gates’ compound (as locals refer to it) and the Raikes property, known as Bishopbrook, and the Nordstrom property all sandwich this resort, which is owned by Raikes:

http://https://www.alderbrookresort.com/

On timeline collapse:

https://ascensionglossary.com/index....eline_Collapse

On energetic cross spirals

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Cross_Spirals

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Blastolabs (28th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), Harmony (12th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), mr.white (10th September 2023), Pam (17th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #189
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

BRAIN TO CLOUD COMPUTER INTERFACE USING NEURALNANOROBOTICS:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...019.00112/full

Human Systems Roadmap Review

https://defenseinnovationmarketplace...43_3712_18.pdf

Sentient World Simulation (SWS): A Continuously Running Model of the Real World

https://business.purdue.edu/academic...AC2_100606.pdf

DETERRENCE IN THE 21st CENTURY: AN EFFECTS-BASED APPROACH IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD:

https://nsiteam.com/social/wp-conten...d-Volume-I.pdf

IBM's brain-inspired chip TrueNorth changes how computers 'think,' but experts question its purpose

https://web.archive.org/web/20160411...n-its-purpose/

The new IBM supercomputer chip mimics the human brain by using an architecture with 1 million neurons. Nevertheless,
    its true purpose remains in question for a project with massive public funding.

The Human Brain Project: winner of the of the largest European scientific funding competition

https://www.mcgill.ca/brain/files/br...in_project.pdf

DOE funds 13 new High Performance Computing for Energy Innovation projects

https://www.llnl.gov/news/doe-funds-...ation-projects

The Human Brain Project - Video Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMpGrM5ECo

The Human Brain Project

Sierra (supercomputer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_(supercomputer)

https://www.techrepublic.com/topic/big-data/

The Human Brain Project: Social and Ethical Challenges

https://www.cell.com/neuron/pdf/S089...code=cell-site

On The Clock: The BRAIN Initiative

https://rumble.com/vs2bhn-on-the-clo...nitiative.html

Optogenetics: Using Light to Control Your Brain

https://rumble.com/v252y6n-optogenet...our-brain.html

Optogenetics and Enhancing Brain Functions World Economic Forum

https://rumble.com/v252ndh-optogenet...mic-forum.html

NATO's Cognitive Warfare To Control Your Brain, Thoughts, & Behavior - Operational

https://rumble.com/vnsztv-natos-cogn...r-operati.html

Behind NATO’s ‘cognitive warfare’: ‘Battle for your brain’ waged by Western militaries

https://mronline.org/2021/10/13/behi...rn-militaries/

Western governments in the NATO military alliance are developing tactics of “cognitive warfare,” using the supposed threats of China and Russia to justify waging a “battle for your brain” in the “human domain,” to “make everyone a weapon.”

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/10/08/n...warfare-brain/

Cognative warfare

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/si...CW%20Final.pdf

The invisible threat: Tools for countering cognitive warfare

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...challenge.html

Cognitive Warfare Project - Reference Documents

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/content/cw-documents

cognitive biotechnology

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/si...Paper.docx.pdf

WEAPONIZATION OF NEUROSCIENCE

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/bl...n-neuroscience

Canada - NATO Innovation Challenge Fall 2021: Cognitive Warfare

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/canada-n...-181243302597#

Brain Jabbed PART 3 OF 3 Richard D Hall

https://rumble.com/v24mci6-brain-jab...rd-d-hall.html

Brain Jabbed PART 1 OF 3
    https://rumble.com/v24m5xs-brain-jab...rt-1-of-3.html

Brain Jabbed PART 2 OF 3

https://rumble.com/v24mbfa-brain-jab...rt-2-of-3.html

The BRAIN Initiative | The White House

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/BRAIN

The Brain Initiative.

https://www.braininitiative.org/

The Brain Research Through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies® (BRAIN) Initiative is aimed at revolutionizing our understanding of the human brain.

https://braininitiative.nih.gov/

The BRAIN Initiative: developing technology to catalyse neuroscience discovery

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4387507/

An infographic explains President Obama’s new $100M BRAIN Initiative.

https://blog.eyewire.org/infographic...in-initiative/

Targeted Individuals

https://rumble.com/vn0459-targeted-individuals.html

“Targeted Individuals” are Non-Consensual Subjects in Criminal, Clandestine, Classified “Top Secret” MK ULTRA-Extended Mind & Behavior Control/Torture Experimentation by Joint Military/Intel/Justice/Academic Institutions, as well as Targets of COINTELPRO and Electronic Warfare
    https://youarenotmybigbrother.blog/2...xperimentatio/

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...&RS=PN/3951134

Remote Neural Monitoring Satellite Harassment/Terrorism Awareness!

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Remote%2...Monitoring.pdf

CIA Infiltrated 17 area groups gave out LSD

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisb...Item%20124.pdf

HORRIFIC Human Rights Violations: The Unleashing of Beamed Non-Kinetic Energy Weapons Termed “Non-lethal” for Vicious Police & Military Civilian Assaults

https://youarenotmybigbrother.blog/2...ed-non-lethal/

The Illuminati’s Trauma Based Mind Control

https://truegeorge.com/2015/06/08/th...-mind-control/

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF)

https://truegeorge.com/2015/04/21/ex...frequency-elf/

The "gyrotron resonance maser", a machine that talks to the brain The PREMA scanner"
    ("Personal Radio and Electromagnetic Frequency Allocation”)
    identifies the unique frequency of a brain

https://gangstalkingmindcontrolcults...vidualsv2krnm/

Remote Neural Monitoring, Voice to Skull (V2K) Key Evidence/Proof- explanatory youtube and article

https://www.information-book.com/ele...of%20a%20brain

Voice of God

https://truegeorge.com/2017/02/21/voice-of-god/

Voice to Skull Technology

https://rumble.com/v1bf4jz-voice-to-...echnology.html

Mind Hacking

https://rumble.com/vm6hh1-mind-hacking.html

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems

https://patentimages.storage.googlea.../US6017302.pdf

VOICE TO SKULL (V2K)

https://www.targetedevidence.com/voi...skull-v2k.html

Electronically Steered Multi Beam Antennas (ESMA) – Microwave oven in Space – 5G Kill Grid

https://stop5g.cz/us/electronically-...-5g-kill-grid/

Blood Clots – Inability to Breathe and 60 GHz – THE MICROWAVE ABSORPTION SPECTRUM OF OXYGEN – November 19, 1948 – 5G Genocide

https://stop5g.cz/us/blood-clots-ina...8-5g-genocide/

Digital Twin – Dr. Robert Duncan – NSA – Sentient World Simulation – DNA Nanobots

https://stop5g.cz/us/digital-twin-dr...-dna-nanobots/

Mind Hacking

https://rumble.com/vm6hh1-mind-hacking.html

Targeted Individuals

https://rumble.com/vn0459-targeted-individuals.html

“Targeted Individuals” are Non-Consensual Subjects in Criminal, Clandestine, Classified “Top Secret” MK ULTRA-Extended Mind & Behavior Control/Torture Experimentation by Joint Military/Intel/Justice/Academic Institutions, as well as Targets of COINTELPRO and Electronic Warfare

https://youarenotmybigbrother.blog/2...xperimentatio/

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...&RS=PN/3951134

Remote Neural Monitoring Satellite Harassment/Terrorism Awareness!

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Remote%2...Monitoring.pdf

CIA Infiltrated 17 area groups gave out LSD

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisb...Item%20124.pdf

HORRIFIC Human Rights Violations: The Unleashing of Beamed Non-Kinetic Energy Weapons Termed “Non-lethal” for Vicious Police & Military Civilian Assaults

https://youarenotmybigbrother.blog/2...ed-non-lethal/

The Illuminati’s Trauma Based Mind Control

https://truegeorge.com/2015/06/08/th...-mind-control/

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF)

https://truegeorge.com/2015/04/21/ex...frequency-elf/

The "gyrotron resonance maser", a machine that talks to the brain The PREMA scanner"
    ("Personal Radio and Electromagnetic Frequency Allocation”)
    identifies the unique frequency of a brain

Remote Neural Monitoring, Voice to Skull (V2K) Key Evidence/Proof- explanatory youtube and article

https://www.information-book.com/ele...of%20a%20brain

Voice of God

https://truegeorge.com/2017/02/21/voice-of-god/

Chemtrails

https://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Total Population Control Agenda

https://www.sacredintuitiveelements....ation-control/

Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

PATENTED VOICE TO SKULL MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY EMBEDDED IN 5G TECH

https://forums.tcm.com/topic/245910-...35lVswRQiplMSI

Joseph Pompei Audio Spotlight

https://www.audio-digital.net/j-page...spotlight.html

Meet Dr. Joseph Pompei, Inventor of the Audio Spotlight - Part 1

https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry...otlight-Part-1

Meet Dr. Joseph Pompei, Inventor of the Audio Spotlight - Part 2

https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry...otlight-Part-2

5-Minute Interview: Dr. Joseph Pompei
    https://www.svconline.com/proavmag/5...-pompei-371555

5G – 60GHz Wireless Network – Oxygen Absorption – Unable to Breath

https://stop5g.cz/us/5g-60ghz-wirele...ble-to-breath/

Voice to Skull Technology Is Embedded in 5G-Mind Control Reaches Its Apex

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/09...ches-its-apex/

Mind Control: Voice to Skull Technology

https://blog.world-mysteries.com/sci...ll-technology/

https://web.archive.org/web/20201227...ature=youtu.be

On The Clock: The BRAIN Initiative

https://rumble.com/vs2bhn-on-the-clo...nitiative.html

Elon Musk's NEURALINK brain chip demo explained

https://rumble.com/account/content?t...7s%20Neuralink

How to control someone else's arm with your brain

https://rumble.com/vt1axy-how-to-con...our-brain.html

NATO's Cognitive Warfare To Control Your Brain, Thoughts, & Behavior - Operational

https://rumble.com/vnsztv-natos-cogn...r-operati.html

Dr. James Giordano The Brain is the New Battlefield

https://rumble.com/account/content?t...%20Battlefield

The Global Brain Hive Mind Artificial Intelligence Control Grid

https://rumble.com/vp694h-the-global...trol-grid.html

Humans are HACKABLE!

https://rumble.com/account/content?t...are%20HACKABLE

Monkey uses brain to control prosthetic arm

https://rumble.com/vt1ba5-monkey-use...hetic-arm.html

Nuerolife Brain Implant Could Change Lives

https://rumble.com/vnslfj-this-brain...nge-lives.html

Cognition Workshop Innovative Solutions to Improve Cognition

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/si...port-%20v3.pdf

Behind NATO’s ‘cognitive warfare’: ‘Battle for your brain’ waged by Western militaries

https://mronline.org/2021/10/13/behi...rn-militaries/

Western governments in the NATO military alliance are developing tactics of “cognitive warfare,” using the supposed threats of China and Russia to justify waging a “battle for your brain” in the “human domain,” to “make everyone a weapon.”

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/10/08/n...warfare-brain/

Cognative warfare

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/si...CW%20Final.pdf

The invisible threat: Tools for countering cognitive warfare

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...challenge.html

Cognitive Warfare Project - Reference Documents

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/content/cw-documents

cognitive biotechnology

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/si...Paper.docx.pdf

WEAPONIZATION OF NEUROSCIENCE

https://www.innovationhub-act.org/bl...n-neuroscience

Canada - NATO Innovation Challenge Fall 2021: Cognitive Warfare

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/canada-n...-181243302597#

Interfacing Graphene-Based Materials With Neural Cells

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...h_Neural_Cells

Effects of Graphene-Based Materials on the Behavior of Neural Stem Cells

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ral_Stem_Cells

Influence of functional groups on toxicity of carbon nanomaterials

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._nanomaterials

An Integrated Brain-Machine Interface Platform With Thousands of Channels

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31642810

NEURALINK 2021

https://neuralink.com

https://elonmuskneuralink.com

Neuralink: Can Elon Musk's Brain Chip Implant Create Superhumans

https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...uperhumans.htm

Elon Musk's Neuralink 'shows monkey playing Pong with mind ..
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56688812

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...018.00012/full

An Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Perspective on Social Simulation:

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/ran...AND_WR1213.pdf

The Notion of Wave-Genome and DNA as Topological Quantum Computer

http://scireprints.lu.lv/69/2/gari.pdf

Hybrid classical-quantum computer architecture for molecular modeling

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20070239366A1/

THE DNA RESONANCE CODE

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...nance-code.pdf

DIGITAL TO BIO*LOGICAL CONVERTER

https://www.hagmannreport.com/in-sil...-anthony-patch

BRAIN-LIKE FREQUENCY-FRACTAL COMPUTING USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...organic_System

Scientists Have Discovered The Protein That Enables Hearing And Balance

https://www.forbes.com/sites/fionamc...h=dbf29c92b3ed

USC RESEARCHERS USE QUANTUM MACHINE FOR BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH

https://viterbischool.usc.edu/news/2...ical-research/

Requirements to create a persistent, open source, mirror world for military applications

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/36696862.pdf

DNA and cell resonance: magnetic waves enable cell communication.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22011216/

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...nic-System.pdf

Synthetic Telepathy: The Microwave Auditory Effect

https://samim.io/p/2019-12-29-microw...ons-book-by-j/

Human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...ce&maxtoshow=&

Patent For Microwave Voice-To-Skull Technology

https://rense.com/general37/skull.htm

Voice to Skull Technology Embedded in 5G-Mind Control Reaches Its Apex

https://forums.tcm.com/topic/245910-...ed-in-5g-tech/

Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

Skull to Voice Technology Known as V2K

https://web.archive.org/web/20190529...y-known-as-v2k

Transhumanism - We Will Become gods - You Don't Have to Participate

https://rumble.com/vrzriv-transhuman...rticipate.html

Government To BAN Elon Musk's Neuralink

https://rumble.com/vns74l-government...neuralink.html

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...h_Neural_Cells

Effects of Graphene-Based Materials on the Behavior of Neural Stem Cells

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ral_Stem_Cells

Elon Musk's Neuralink brain chip demo explained

An Integrated Brain-Machine Interface Platform With Thousands of Channels

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31642810/

NEURALINK 2021

https://neuralink.com/

ElonMuskNeuralink

https://elonmuskneuralink.com/

Neuralink: Can Elon Musk's Brain Chip Implant Create Superhumans

https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...uperhumans.htm

Elon Musk's Neuralink 'shows monkey playing Pong with mind ..
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56688812

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...018.00012/full

Influence of functional groups on toxicity of carbon nanomaterials

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._nanomaterials

Elon Musk's Neuralink chip tested live in pig brains

https://rumble.com/vns6yp-elon-musks...ig-brains.html

Neuralink White Paper

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...hite-Paper.pdf

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ite-Paper.html

Biomedical Applications of Carbon Nanomaterials: Fullerenes,
    Quantum Dots, Nanotubes, Nanofibers, and Graphene

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...s-14-05978.pdf

Brain, Time, Consciousness and Mind Uploading

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...-Uploading.pdf

Becoming Transbeman Uploading consciousness allows

https://www.slideshare.net/martine/o...ousness_allows

Home - Neuralink
    https://neuralink.com/

The Neuralink Brain Chip | Elon Musk Neuralink

https://elonmuskneuralink.com/the-ne...usk-neuralink/

Elon Musk’s Neuralink is being outperformed by this Spanish graphene startup Inbrain’s

https://sifted.eu/articles/neuralink...titor-inbrain/

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene

https://www.transhumanism.news/2021-...ectronics.html

Recent progress of graphene oxide as a potential vaccine carrier and adjuvant

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32531395/

Biomedical Applications of Carbon Nanomaterials: Fullerenes, Quantum Dots, Nanotubes, Nanofibers, and Graphene

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34683568/

https://www.geekwire.com/2019/elon-m...be-tests-rats/

GRAPHENE OXIDE NANOSHEETS IN COVID VAxxINES -

https://thetruthrevolution.net/graph...ovid-vaccines/

Graphene & Transcranial magnetic stimulation

https://rumble.com/vrm9vi-graphene-a...imulation.html

Graphene Oxide and LUCIFERASE

https://rumble.com/vn7o93-graphene-o...uciferase.html

GRAPHENE: Building the Perfect Beast:Illuminati's Black Gold Project HD

https://rumble.com/vrtm4v-graphene-b...roject-hd.html

GRAPHENE, MICROTECHNOLOGY, AND MORGELLONS IN PFIZER GENE SHOT

https://rumble.com/vu8dl1-graphene-m...gene-shot.html

FIVEGEE WIRELESS WEAPON

https://rumble.com/vs54tq-fivegee-wireless-weapon.html

What is a Digital Twin?

https://rumble.com/v24iqve-what-is-a-digital-twin.html

Digital Twin NSA Sentient World Simulation DNA Nanobots Dr. Robert Duncan

https://rumble.com/v24irzo-digital-t...rt-duncan.html

Digital Prison: Gene 1P36

https://rumble.com/v2795pg-digital-p...gene-1p36.html

Every human will be tagged with a digital identity by 2026- Klaus Schwab

https://rumble.com/vt0fxt-every-huma...us-schwab.html

Transhumanism, Quantum Computers, D wave computer

https://rumble.com/vt7rke-important-...pload-it-.html

Quantum Biology: The Hidden Nature of Nature

https://rumble.com/vnsmrv-quantum-bi...of-nature.html

original found on A SIMULATd REALITY LIVINGSTONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0OZTOF7Bo
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Blastolabs (28th November 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), gs_powered (27th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), mr.white (10th September 2023), onawah (30th November 2023), Reinhard (27th September 2023), Vangelo (9th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    I am reading this book right now that exposes this very thing, and finding it really eye-opening.
    It is leading me to rethink some of my own experiences in early internet, that have puzzled me to this day.
    Much of the info is quite clarifying, particularly in the cyber terminology that we see bantered about.
    Ugh

The book is in the Project Avalon library and we can download it
    Here
    Attachment 51505
    Yep, can clarify a lot...the same guy wrote a follow up book called "How to Tame a Demon". The book is written in a Q&A form. Answering all the questions coming up having read that previous book(s). Here is an exerpt from the book: p.23

How long will I be in this program?

Usually the programs are for life but the torture phase of the program generally lasts a few years. It is different for every TI. Some, a very few, get released from the program other than through death, but their lives are in shambles of course. There is no known way to buy your way out of the program once in it.
    For those that have escaped the program, it is because they figured out all the psychological mechanisms of mind control and their handlers gave up on them. Knowledge of thyself and the human condition is power.
    Practical advice for survival of these programs is to stay grounded, be logical, analytical, educate yourself, and use the scientific method.

Now, if one can pay attention and re-read that...
    "Usually the programs are for life" !?!?! But hey, the torture last only for a couple of years!?!? Written by the author who exposes "TI" in a book called Soul Catcher!?!?

So, once Soul Catching happened, it's game over! In this life?
    Think about it...how encouraging...but the one's who escaped are due to "because they figured out all the psychological mechanisms of mind control and their handlers gave up on them"...hmmm

So, then, the useful tool would be, to gather, share, bring together "all the psychological mechanisms of mind control" while the "Individual" is targeted...

When one reads that "Demon Taming" book, one is multiple times directed back to the SoulCatcher book, while the follow up was written by all the questions people had after reading the previous book))))

Yeah, I leave that here...

Love You All!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), onawah (30th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

I just came across this video about electromagnetic mind control which claims to be from the 90s. There is nothing to indicate the origin of this short video, but it seemed worth sharing.

If they had this technology back in the 90s, I'm sure the current technologies are advanced beyond imagining.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Franny (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), JackMcThorn (11th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), norman (11th September 2023), onawah (30th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I post this note today to just see what some of you fine folks might be experiencing at this point and if there are patterns we can detect collectively.

I have a decent understanding of the mind control efforts going back to MK Ultra, Monarch, etc. I also have been researching and using Ai and have a decent enough grasp of where that came form and where it might be going in terms of managing perception, etc.

It seems at this point both the "bad guys" and now, the more highly developed "Good Guys", are playing at the same time. There could of course be a lot of other reasons as to why I am sensing this. This is only in the last week or so for me.

If this sort of thing resonates with anyone it would be much appreciated if you shared.

Thank you.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th September 2023), Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Harmony (27th September 2023), Isserley (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2023), onawah (30th November 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

I think the "good guys" are running on the understanding that a complete break from the fake reality we've been living in for millennia is not possible. The entire human race would be rendered rudderless.

So, they are running an op', probably using A.I. to tweak the fake reality inch by inch.

In other words, we are watching a movie and always have been. It's, tragically, the basis of our collective sanity (which is really insanity). Whatever it is, it's the glue that holds everything together. It has to be slowly educated, not attacked and destroyed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th September 2023), Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Harmony (27th September 2023), Isserley (27th September 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), onawah (30th November 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (27th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (17th November 2023)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

Unrestricted Warfare "Time To Make A Stand" w/ James Grundvig - Dr. Ana Mihalcea and Dr. Joseph Sansone
    NOV 14, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"Unrestricted Warfare "Time To Make A Stand" w/ James Grundvig

In this interview on James Grundvig’s new show called Unrestricted Warfare with fellow board member for National American Renaissance Movement Dr Joseph Sansone. We discuss updates on legal actions and I discuss my latest research on EMF protection. Dr. Sansone, who disagrees with me that smart devices and monitors can manipulate people’s mind, was dismissing my concerns - stating that he is a psychotherapist and he knows how to protect the subconscious mind. Having studied mind control methods and their history in depth, I disagree and wish to continue to alert people to exercise caution.

For my audience and your information and education, many clinicians have not researched the dangers of many technologies, including the manipulative capacity of computer monitors and cell phones. I will dive in deeper in future substacks, but here is the patent. Subliminal messages via electronic devices have been used to mind control people for over 30 years.

Here is a 2008 Scientific American article: "

Quote Mind Control by Cell Phone

Hospitals and airplanes ban the use of cell phones, because their electromagnetic transmissions can interfere with sensitive electrical devices. Could the brain also fall into that category? Of course, all our thoughts, sensations and actions arise from bioelectricity generated by neurons and transmitted through complex neural circuits inside our skull. Electrical signals between neurons generate electric fields that radiate out of brain tissue as electrical waves that can be picked up by electrodes touching a person's scalp. Measurements of such brainwaves in EEGs provide powerful insight into brain function and a valuable diagnostic tool for doctors. Indeed, so fundamental are brainwaves to the internal workings of the mind, they have become the ultimate, legal definition drawing the line between life and death.

Brainwaves change with a healthy person's conscious and unconscious mental activity and state of arousal. But scientists can do more with brainwaves than just listen in on the brain at work-they can selectively control brain function by transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). This technique uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a person's brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.

Although a cell phone is much less powerful than TMS, the question still remains: Could the electrical signals coming from a phone affect certain brainwaves operating in resonance with cell phone transmission frequencies? After all, the caller's cerebral cortex is just centimeters away from radiation broadcast from the phone's antenna. Two studies provide some revealing news.

The first, led by Rodney Croft, of the Brain Science Institute, Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, tested whether cell phone transmissions could alter a person's brainwaves. The researchers monitored the brainwaves of 120 healthy men and women while a Nokia 6110 cell phone—one of the most popular cell phones in the world—was strapped to their head. A computer controlled the phone's transmissions in a double-blind experimental design, which meant that neither the test subject nor researchers knew whether the cell phone was transmitting or idle while EEG data were collected. The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called alpha waves in the person's brain was boosted significantly. The increased alpha wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect.

Alpha Waves of Brain
    Alpha waves fluctuate at a rate of eight to 12 cycles per second (Hertz). These brainwaves reflect a person's state of arousal and attention. Alpha waves are generally regarded as an indicator of reduced mental effort, "cortical idling" or mind wandering. But this conventional view is perhaps an oversimplification. Croft, for example, argues that the alpha wave is really regulating the shift of attention between external and internal inputs. Alpha waves increase in power when a person shifts his or her consciousness of the external world to internal thoughts; they also are the key brainwave signatures of sleep.

Cell Phone Insomnia
    If cell phone signals boost a person's alpha waves, does this nudge them subliminally into an altered state of consciousness or have any effect at all on the workings of their mind that can be observed in a person's behavior? In the second study, James Horne and colleagues at the Loughborough University Sleep Research Centre in England devised an experiment to test this question. The result was surprising. Not only could the cell phone signals alter a person's behavior during the call, the effects of the disrupted brain-wave patterns continued long after the phone was switched off.

"This was a completely unexpected finding," Horne told me. "We didn't suspect any effect on EEG [after switching off the phone]. We were interested in studying the effect of mobile phone signals on sleep itself." But it quickly became obvious to Horne and colleagues in preparing for the sleep-research experiments that some of the test subjects had difficulty falling asleep.

Horne and his colleagues controlled a Nokia 6310e cell phone—another popular and basic phone—attached to the head of 10 healthy but sleep-deprived men in their sleep research lab. (Their sleep had been restricted to six hours the previous night.) The researchers then monitored the men's brainwaves by EEG while the phone was switched on and off by remote computer, and also switched between "standby," "listen" and "talk" modes of operation for 30 minute intervals on different nights. The experiment revealed that after the phone was switched to "talk" mode a different brain-wave pattern, called delta waves (in the range of one to four Hertz), remained dampened for nearly one hour after the phone was shut off. These brainwaves are the most reliable and sensitive marker of stage two sleep—approximately 50 percent of total sleep consists of this stage—and the subjects remained awake twice as long after the phone transmitting in talk mode was shut off. Although the test subjects had been sleep-deprived the night before, they could not fall asleep for nearly one hour after the phone had been operating without their knowledge.

Although this research shows that cell phone transmissions can affect a person's brainwaves with persistent effects on behavior, Horne does not feel there is any need for concern that cell phones are damaging. The arousal effects the researchers measured are equivalent to about half a cup of coffee, and many other factors in a person's surroundings will affect a night's sleep as much or more than cell phone transmissions.

"The significance of the research," he explained, is that although the cell phone power is low, "electromagnetic radiation can nevertheless have an effect on mental behavior when transmitting at the proper frequency." He finds this fact especially remarkable when considering that everyone is surrounded by electromagnetic clutter radiating from all kinds of electronic devices in our modern world. Cell phones in talk mode seem to be particularly well-tuned to frequencies that affect brainwave activity. "The results show sensitivity to low-level radiation to a subtle degree. These findings open the door by a crack for more research to follow. One only wonders if with different doses, durations, or other devices, would there be greater effects?"

Croft of Swinburne emphasizes that there are no health worries from these new findings. "The exciting thing about this research is that it allows us to have a look at how you might modulate brain function and this [look] tells us something about how the brain works on a fundamental level." In other words, the importance of this work is in illuminating the fundamental workings of the brain-scientists can now splash away with their own self-generated electromagnetic waves and learn a great deal about how brainwaves respond and what they do.
    Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3sxtlv/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th November 2023), Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Blastolabs (21st November 2023), Casey Claar (20th November 2023), Harmony (16th November 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023)

29. Link to Post #195
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think the "good guys" are running on the understanding that a complete break from the fake reality we've been living in for millennia is not possible. The entire human race would be rendered rudderless.

So, they are running an op', probably using A.I. to tweak the fake reality inch by inch.

In other words, we are watching a movie and always have been. It's, tragically, the basis of our collective sanity (which is really insanity). Whatever it is, it's the glue that holds everything together. It has to be slowly educated, not attacked and destroyed.
    This is a key point. Fake reality starts getting built at birth. You live your entire life in it. With so much investment, snapping out of your fantasy reality (even if it sucks) is jarring as hell. Forget embarrassment that you were tricked or deluded yourself or other social stuff. It's literally shocking.

I think we have natural protection mechanisms to prevent us from doing it because it can really throw us for a loop and even make it difficult to survive. For me, snapping out of the story I had told myself about my very early life (I thought it was normal but turns out it actually kinda sucked ass) all but incapacitated me for a couple of months straight, my emotions were completely out of control a lot of the time, I did not really leave the house, I could barely work. And I was freelancing, seriously just 10 hours or so per week, enough to pay rent and buy the cheapest groceries. If my realizations had been thrust on me and I had a more standard job that was more rigid with 40 hours per week, as most do, I would have certainly gotten fired and would not have been in the right state to find a new job. And the emotional turbulence would have been 10x if I had been forced to reckon with my early life before I did a hell of a lot of work on my mental state (years worth). Even in a safe environment, I was already floundering between intense self-loathing, explosive anger, and debilitating sadness for MONTHS. And this seems like the absolute most gentle I could have been with myself.

So let's apply this to the population at large. Most are asleep. Fake reality is mostly intact. Waking up to the "vaccines = death jabs" reality is a massive, massive shock. Especially if you GOT the damn thing. That ALONE is fear overload. YOU INJECTED YOURSELF WITH POISON THAT IS MAKING PEOPLE "DIE SUDDENLY" AND DEVELOP TURBO CANCER. ENJOY YOUR DAY. And most people feel they are struggling to survive in the first place... financial enslavement system keeping them in a state of lack... and they're probably in terrible physical and mental condition already... THIS is why they shut down and don't face it.

To those of us who DO see it, they seem to be ROBOTIC, because their protection mechanisms are up and they GENUINELY SUBCONSCIOUSLY FEEL THEY CANNOT FACE THE IMPLICATIONS AT THIS CURRENT TIME. This is why they do not have a good reason as to why they are not facing it. They don't give it ANY THOUGHT because if they did, that would potentially send them into a spiral, which would in many cases threaten their survival, or at least destroy any of the comfort they feel in their lives. It gets shut down BEFORE it reaches the reasoning department. Then they placate you in some way. Same thing happens if you shove the truth in anyone's face without any nuance. If you press the topic, they attack you, because actually, you are, in a way, attacking them, because if they reckon with what you're saying, they will experience a massive traumatic shock.

Also... the "vaccines = death jabs" conspiracy is completely personal and in your face. Not only is it massive in scope, but it affects you and your network directly. I would imagine most of us started with very impersonal conspiracies, like who shot a president a bunch of decades ago, or if we landed on a completely different planet a bunch of decades ago. Then we gradually woke up to the conspiracies that affect us in our current day-to-day life. People asleep today do not really have that luxury! If you broach the topic, it's an explosion in your face, once again, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THE F*CKING THING, AS THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DID.

Basically, I think there is a ton of mind control in a ton of different flavors going on, sure. Speaking as to why people can't wake up, in my opinion it's not that everyone is so stupid, or that we are so special that we can't be hypnotized... I think this natural protection mechanism is a big reason why the fake reality doesn't just go away when people are presented with facts. Same with domestic abuse victims or so I've heard. Obvious from the outside. But if you tell them they can't face it.

Two additional unrelated points...

1) I also had the thought "I should just get the stupid thing" at least once. The time I remember clearly as of writing this post was right after waking up when I was still somewhat asleep, in a different brain state. It's an ABSURD thought for me, ridiculously out of character, so I don't think it was targeted. That would be a total waste of resources. I think there is something that is doing this on a mass scale though. As in, planting these thoughts everywhere and hoping they get picked up. Occult, technology, almost certainly both in tandem and at scale. And then I'd imagine there's direct targeting as well when it's efficient. In my case, maybe someone near me was being targeted and I just picked up on it. Not sure we're ever going to get clear answers on this stuff. I bet there are a bunch of different compartmentalized projects in various intelligence agencies doing all sorts of weird crap.

2) Personally, getting into this mind control stuff has really opened some new doors, but not in a good way, necessarily. Before I woke up, quite a bit ago, I used to be a small time con artist and trick people. Despite that, I still got duped more than once in my life. So I know that I am really... not that smart, even if I am smart in certain ways, mostly reading and writing decently well, and clearly smarter than the average person overall. This mind control stuff has me feeling much stupider, and like I might not be able to, on my own, control my thoughts and actions, if there is so much influencing me, no matter how much concentration power I develop. Untargeted frequency stuff is one thing, but if someone ties me up and does that thing with the fake hand in the video above, I WILL be affected. So I'm sort of helpless. I actually think we all are. The only thing that has restored my... true confidence/security/calm in my day-to-day life... is turning to the Christian/Bible God/Son/Holy Ghost paradigm. This is after years, and more importantly lots of dedicated, alert research and practice time, on a whole host of things. Will just leave it at that. Good luck out there.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

avid (20th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (20th November 2023), Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Blastolabs (21st November 2023), Casey Claar (20th November 2023), gord (20th November 2023), Harmony (17th November 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), onawah (19th November 2023), Pam (17th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), s7e6e (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

This is merely a placeholder post. I'll do my best to enlarge on this later, maybe in a separate members-only thread.

I had quite an insight last night (or was it a gifted download?), about what's happening re global [attempted] mind control and population influence. What I believe I perceived is complex and may be challenging to explain clearly, so please give me maybe a few days to present it as best as I feel I can.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th November 2023), avid (20th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (20th November 2023), Casey Claar (20th November 2023), Chuck (28th November 2023), gord (20th November 2023), Harmony (20th November 2023), Ivanhoe (20th November 2023), John'sKatya (20th November 2023), kudzy (20th November 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), meat suit (20th November 2023), Pam (20th November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), seehas (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023), sunwings (20th November 2023), Tintin (20th November 2023), TravelerJim (20th November 2023), Violet3 (21st November 2023), Yoda (20th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

This is merely a placeholder post. I'll do my best to enlarge on this later, maybe in a separate members-only thread.

I had quite an insight last night (or was it a gifted download?), about what's happening re global [attempted] mind control and population influence. What I believe I perceived is complex and may be challenging to explain clearly, so please give me maybe a few days to present it as best as I feel I can.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say on this.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Casey Claar (20th November 2023), gord (20th November 2023), Harmony (20th November 2023), Tintin (27th November 2023), Violet3 (21st November 2023), Yoda (20th November 2023)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

This is a key point. Fake reality starts getting built at birth. You live your entire life in it. With so much investment, snapping out of your fantasy reality (even if it sucks) is jarring as hell. Forget embarrassment that you were tricked or deluded yourself or other social stuff. It's literally shocking.

I think we have natural protection mechanisms to prevent us from doing it because it can really throw us for a loop and even make it difficult to survive. For me, snapping out of the story I had told myself about my very early life (I thought it was normal but turns out it actually kinda sucked ass) all but incapacitated me for a couple of months straight, my emotions were completely out of control a lot of the time, I did not really leave the house, I could barely work. And I was freelancing, seriously just 10 hours or so per week, enough to pay rent and buy the cheapest groceries. If my realizations had been thrust on me and I had a more standard job that was more rigid with 40 hours per week, as most do, I would have certainly gotten fired and would not have been in the right state to find a new job. And the emotional turbulence would have been 10x if I had been forced to reckon with my early life before I did a hell of a lot of work on my mental state (years worth). Even in a safe environment, I was already floundering between intense self-loathing, explosive anger, and debilitating sadness for MONTHS. And this seems like the absolute most gentle I could have been with myself.

So let's apply this to the population at large. Most are asleep. Fake reality is mostly intact. Waking up to the "vaccines = death jabs" reality is a massive, massive shock. Especially if you GOT the damn thing. That ALONE is fear overload. YOU INJECTED YOURSELF WITH POISON THAT IS MAKING PEOPLE "DIE SUDDENLY" AND DEVELOP TURBO CANCER. ENJOY YOUR DAY. And most people feel they are struggling to survive in the first place... financial enslavement system keeping them in a state of lack... and they're probably in terrible physical and mental condition already... THIS is why they shut down and don't face it.

To those of us who DO see it, they seem to be ROBOTIC, because their protection mechanisms are up and they GENUINELY SUBCONSCIOUSLY FEEL THEY CANNOT FACE THE IMPLICATIONS AT THIS CURRENT TIME. This is why they do not have a good reason as to why they are not facing it. They don't give it ANY THOUGHT because if they did, that would potentially send them into a spiral, which would in many cases threaten their survival, or at least destroy any of the comfort they feel in their lives. It gets shut down BEFORE it reaches the reasoning department. Then they placate you in some way. Same thing happens if you shove the truth in anyone's face without any nuance. If you press the topic, they attack you, because actually, you are, in a way, attacking them, because if they reckon with what you're saying, they will experience a massive traumatic shock.

Also... the "vaccines = death jabs" conspiracy is completely personal and in your face. Not only is it massive in scope, but it affects you and your network directly. I would imagine most of us started with very impersonal conspiracies, like who shot a president a bunch of decades ago, or if we landed on a completely different planet a bunch of decades ago. Then we gradually woke up to the conspiracies that affect us in our current day-to-day life. People asleep today do not really have that luxury! If you broach the topic, it's an explosion in your face, once again, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THE F*CKING THING, AS THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DID.

Basically, I think there is a ton of mind control in a ton of different flavors going on, sure. Speaking as to why people can't wake up, in my opinion it's not that everyone is so stupid, or that we are so special that we can't be hypnotized... I think this natural protection mechanism is a big reason why the fake reality doesn't just go away when people are presented with facts. Same with domestic abuse victims or so I've heard. Obvious from the outside. But if you tell them they can't face it.

Two additional unrelated points...

1) I also had the thought "I should just get the stupid thing" at least once. The time I remember clearly as of writing this post was right after waking up when I was still somewhat asleep, in a different brain state. It's an ABSURD thought for me, ridiculously out of character, so I don't think it was targeted. That would be a total waste of resources. I think there is something that is doing this on a mass scale though. As in, planting these thoughts everywhere and hoping they get picked up. Occult, technology, almost certainly both in tandem and at scale. And then I'd imagine there's direct targeting as well when it's efficient. In my case, maybe someone near me was being targeted and I just picked up on it. Not sure we're ever going to get clear answers on this stuff. I bet there are a bunch of different compartmentalized projects in various intelligence agencies doing all sorts of weird crap.

2) Personally, getting into this mind control stuff has really opened some new doors, but not in a good way, necessarily. Before I woke up, quite a bit ago, I used to be a small time con artist and trick people. Despite that, I still got duped more than once in my life. So I know that I am really... not that smart, even if I am smart in certain ways, mostly reading and writing decently well, and clearly smarter than the average person overall. This mind control stuff has me feeling much stupider, and like I might not be able to, on my own, control my thoughts and actions, if there is so much influencing me, no matter how much concentration power I develop. Untargeted frequency stuff is one thing, but if someone ties me up and does that thing with the fake hand in the video above, I WILL be affected. So I'm sort of helpless. I actually think we all are. The only thing that has restored my... true confidence/security/calm in my day-to-day life... is turning to the Christian/Bible God/Son/Holy Ghost paradigm. This is after years, and more importantly lots of dedicated, alert research and practice time, on a whole host of things. Will just leave it at that. Good luck out there.
    When we realize that most people still believe every thought they have is valid. That is how the "woke" movement was able to gain momentum. Most of what we think is repititious and are constructs of the ego, or simply programming. Most people have yet to understand that it is not necessary to act on those thought. We can let them float by and eventually become almost entertained at the silliness of some of them.
    I have observed there is a way that the "opposition" (that leaves the door open to whatever kind of opposition may be trying to manipulate us) to gain dominance even if one has this understanding of egoic self and programming ect.

If one gets into a state of fear or another lower frequency ,anyone and I mean anyone will become vulnerable. They hit hard and fast. I can not even tell you exactly who they or what it is, but I know if I can maintain a frequency or state of love and acceptance of this realm I seem to be untouchable. If I do something, or allow myself to enter into a fear state, it reminds me of the stereotypical version of a piranha attact. In my case it will lead me into dangerous or very unhealthy situations. An example will be helping a relative out that I know attempts to undermine everything about me. While that has been true to some degree throughout my life, now it is intense. I know that the it is best to avoid contact with that person, but I have a life long compulsion to "help".

I have experienced walking through all kinds of potential pitfalls in a state of love and acceptance, but when I falter, the consequences seem to come harder and faster than ever before.

When we are in a fear state, it seems we join into the collective "Cloud" of fear and it magnifies our own enormously. I first clearly saw this during the Covid debacle. I could acually see and feel the thought constructs of billions forming this collective fear monstrosity that I could see as a cloud like formation. As Edgar Cayce said, "thoughts are things".

I am sure there are other avenues. This is one that I have observed.

I had to replace my old refrigerator and bought one that I was sure was not a "smart" device. Nope, just well hidden. My older washer and dryer turn out to have "smart elements to them. These would have been purchased before I was aware of "smart" appliances or their potential.

I am now turning off wifi when I don't use it. I am not naive enough to believe that protects me from these frequencies, but it does at least cut down on them, I hope.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th November 2023), Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Casey Claar (20th November 2023), DNA (27th November 2023), Harmony (20th November 2023), John'sKatya (20th November 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023), onawah (27th November 2023), Raskolnikov (21st November 2023), Reinhard (20th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023), Violet3 (21st November 2023), Yoda (20th November 2023)

37. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

Brain Computer Interface, The Quantum Computing Of Consciousness And the Humanoid Avatar
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    NOV 26, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"In this lecture, Prof. Sakhrat Khizroev (University of Miami) discusses how new and advanced materials can be used for interfacing machines and the human brain. He explains the research project funded by DARPA and the progress in wireless Brain computer interface via magnetic nanoparticles are key to this technology. I have explained in my previous post the relationship between spin states of subatomic particles and Torsion fields, and how this relates to the C19 bioweapons in recent research findings. Torsion Spectroscopy Evaluation Of Post C19 Injection Induced Magnetism And The Possible Implications For Humanity. Do The Bioweapons Modify Consciousness And Is Big Pharma Involved In The Paranormal?

Writing into neurons under the guise of repairing is actually direct mind control wirelessly. This is what I have also discussed in relation to bidirectional telemetry. When you write into neurons you alter the fundamental throughts of a human. Now think for a moment what effect the HAARP ELF field has had for decades on the human brain.

Recent research on manipulating neurons via magnetic fields has shown that manipulating the spin state of iron in neurons allows the fingerprinting of individual neurons. Anything that can be fingerprinted can be manipulated, now to the single neuron level.

Magnetometry of neurons using a superconducting qubit See:
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...nducting-qubit

It has long been studied that the brain acts like Quantum computer and the micro-tubules are the area of computing consciousness. In fact, the micro-tubules contain more information storage than DNA.

Dr Stuart Hameroff described how processing of Consciousness in the brain literally acts like a Quantum Computer.
    Orch OR’ is the most complete, and most easily falsifiable theory of consciousness See:
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...8.2020.1839037

Mimicking Brain Connectivity with a Graphene–Carbon Nanotube Web [Video]

See:
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...tube-web-video

But what most people do not know, is that a different mathematical evaluation of the brain based on the detection of resonant frequences in the brain during the Brain Project. It has now succeeded to mimic consciousness and free will - an artificial brain made from hydrogel and graphene carbon nanotubes:

Nanobrain See:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...2020/nanobrain
    The Making of an Artificial Brain from a Time Crystal By Anirban Bandyopadhyay

Making an artificial brain is not a part of artificial intelligence. It will be a revolutionary journey of mankind exploring a science where one cannot write an equation, a material will vibrate like geometric shape, and then those shapes will change to make decisions. Geometry of silence plays like a musical instrument to mimic a human brain; our thoughts, imagination, everything would be a 3D shape playing as music; composing music would be the brain’s singular job. For a century, the Turing machine ruled human civilization; it was believed that irrespective of complexity all events add up linearly. This book is a thesis to explore the science of decision-making where events are 3D-geometric shapes, events grow within and above, never side by side. ​

The book documents inventions and discoveries in neuroscience, computer science, materials science, mathematics and chemistry that explore the possibility of brain or universe as a time crystal. The philosophy of Turing, the philosophy of membrane-based neuroscience and the philosophy of linear, sequential thought process are challenged here by considering that a nested time crystal encompasses the entire conscious universe. Instead of an algorithm, the pattern of maximum free will is generated mathematically and that very pattern is encoded in materials such that its natural vibration integrates random events exactly similar to the way nature does it in every remote corner of our universe. Find how an artificial brain avoids any necessity for algorithm or programming using the pattern of free will.

A Complete, Integrated Time Crystal Model of a Human Brain
    Starting from the secondary structures of proteins to the complete neural network model of a human brain-body system, everything could be represented using time crystals. In the 1970s, only a virus was totally mapped with clocks; now, not just the biological rhythms of a human brain, every single system deep down to the atomic scale are represented as an architecture of clocks or periodic signaling device. Similar to connectome, or complete gene mapping of humans, this chapter sets a journey to build a complete clock-based model of a human brain.

Please note the described Brain Jelly is Hydrogel and the microtubules are mimicked my carbon nanotubes.

Brain Jelly to Humanoid Avatar—Fractal Reaction Kinetics, Fractal Condensation, and Programmable Matter for Primes See:
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...ter-for-primes

Culturing 3D human brain architecture would soon grow exponentially. One of the prime questions then arises how does a brain jelly carry out an intelligent conversation. Seventeen brain analogs were selected by studying pattern of primes in the geometric shapes of all brain components. The chapter describes the higher-level brain or forebrain, which holds the convergence rules or slowest rhythms activates, acts like an antenna that transforms the expanded input-time crystals into more symmetric 3D architecture of clocks via a pair of transformation antenna. The journey to study a brain jelly begins by detecting a singularity condition of a clock, when and how it’s phase change becomes undefined for a certain time, when something else defines phase.

Uploading Consciousness—The Evolution of Conscious Machines of the Future See:
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...-of-the-future

The idea to change the way the universe defines and unfolds events sheds lights on different paradoxes of scientific research. The philosophical perspective completes when mathematically the metric of prime model is extrapolated to engineer more powerful conscious machines than humans. If there exists a model for human-like conscious machines, then that model should lead to zombies and series of machines with capabilities more than humans. The incredible possibilities that would unfold in the future are described here.

I have written more about this here, and explained how the teraheartz signals are interacting with the programmable matter of hydrogel. This is the parallel processing platform that Elon Musk has spoken of and Cyrus Parsa mentioned in his lawsuit.

Nanobrain – The Making of an Artificial Brain from a Time Crystal
    NOVEMBER 13, 2022

Source: Nanobrain - The Making of an Artificial Brain from a Time Crystal This scientist describes the work of cataloging the clocks of the brain- body network to reverse engineer consciousness. I am quoting passages from the book that explain in relation to the ingredients of the C19 shots and what we have been seeing with the microtechnology that self …

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...-an-artificial

Summary:

It is important to understand how the brain works and how this goal of the brain computer interface is being achieved. There are many different groups working on creating artificial brains and humanoid avatars to upload consciousness. People with spiritual knowledge, which is evident in both the theories of Dr Stuart Hameroff ( associated with Puthoff, and CIA Stargate program) and Dr Bandyopadhyay, formerly visiting Professor at Georgetown University, where also Dr James Giordiano teaches.

Shout out to Sabrina Wallace for her excellent information on WBAN. Thank you!

Where I do not agree, is the claim that the human biofield is a body part. No, it is not. The body is the housing for the divine spiritual being, and that biofield is the life force expression of that inhabitation of the spirit in the body. The soul weighs 13 oz and it has been measured that at time of death the mass of the body decreases. I have left my body enough and have experienced it in my near death experience that we do not die when we leave the body. This is very important for people to know.

There was human remote control way before WBAN. Morgellons was and is a nanotechnological surveillance and control artificial intelligence platform that has been deployed on humanity for four decades. HAARP has mind controlled the whole world for decades. These are the machines of the prison planet. The machines and sensors have been inside of us for a long time, and yet we have thrived, evolved and survived. This is very good news in perspective. We can overcome everything that we are facing now.

What they now injected into humans is a technological continuation of what has happened for decades. Same silicon footprint is found - polyetylene and silicone. BREAKING NEWS: New Analysis Of C19 Bioweapons: No MRNA, But Toxic Metals and Silicone. Dental Anesthetics & Pneumovax Also Contain Silicone & Metals Used For Nanotech-Interview With Dr. Geanina Hagima

Compare that to the toxicology analysis of brain chips and Morgellons fibers - same chemicals: GLOBAL BRAIN CHIP AND MESOGENS Nano Machines for Ultimate Control of False Memories - Computer System For Collective Mind Control

There are many scientists working on these Internet of body projects and they are on a need to know basis, many just do their job for a paycheck, just as allopathic doctors have become weaponized and owned through their need of comfort and a livelihood. The larger picture of the total enslavement of humanity goes up the hierarchical ladder of secret societies and their puppet masters. It is known that in the satanic rituals technological information is given to those who engage in such atrocities. That which comes through humans is evil and alien and eye witness accounts of this phenomenon has been described. If you have not heard of such, read the book of former MK Ultra and CIA whistleblower Cathy O’Brien “Tranceformation of America” and listen to our interview. Healing From Mind Control Through Love - Mindful Protection from Nanotechnological and Synthetic Biology Assault: Dr. Ana Mihalcea & CIA MK-ULTRA Survivor and Whistleblower Cathy O'Brien

People must understand that what Dr Robert Duncan said is also true - you cannot hack an enlightened mind. This knowledge is imperative for the survival of our species. Additionally, what you know about, you can defend yourself from. Enlightenment means “To Be In Knowledge Of”. As Cathy O’Brian states, the frequency of Love , Truth and Joy is above their reach for mind control. It is a huge protection against everything we are facing and it cannot be forgotten in the discovery process that we are encountering.

Evil thrives in darkness, when you shine the light on it, it has no power any more over you. When you are in denial of something, it owns you. This is why the reveal of the nanotechnology is imperative. It literally is the technological mechanism of world dominance and control on every level of existance - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. We have the capacity to resist and overcome it all.

Nanotechnology, Cybernetic Hive Minds, Artificial Intelligence and Mind Control - DARPA and CIA Insider Dr. Robert Duncan's Interviews Confirms Hijacking Of Human Soul Possible
    APR 23

In this presentation, Dr. Duncan describes the many ways of mind control that have been achieved for decades within the military and civilian arenas. Dr. Robert Duncan is a Harvard University trained scientist and engineer who worked on black projects for DARPA, CIA, Justice Department and the Department of Defense. He was involved in artificial intelli…

Read full story:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...tic-hive-minds

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD is a reader-supported publication. "
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2023), Chuck (28th November 2023), Harmony (27th November 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2023), Kuperkai (27th November 2023)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Natalie what does all of that mean to you?
    All I see there is a lot of stuff I'm not going to read and a lot of links I'm not going to follow.
    Less is more.

For instance
    People act like the mind control programming is some new form of crazy technology just now being implanted.
    No.
    It's old.
    It's subtle.
    And it's on everything you love
    From your favorite TV shows to your favorite top 40s pop songs.

It's culture.
    It's who you identify with.
    It's your food.
    It's the food pyramid the FDA pushed down our throats.
    It's the emblems on the products we buy.

It's the school system.
    It's the destruction of the nuclear family placing children in greater danger of relying solely on the education system for their indoctrination.
    It's feminism convincing women to procreat whimsically with men not vetted for suitability in being a perspective parent.
    It's men being told by feminists they are not needed in raising children and as such having multiple children with multiple women and not being accountable for any of them.

It's the current cultural push that all things Christian and white male are evil.

There is so much concrete stuff to talk about without worrying about transhumanism and what not.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2023), John'sKatya (28th November 2023), Kuperkai (28th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast