+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,397 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Bill and Kerry's interview with "Jake Simpson"

Bill may perhaps enlarge on this at some point but the whole hypothesis has some merit when one is reminded of this, published by Bill and Kerry back in Camelot days.

Many may already be familiar with it, but I'd draw attention to this passage in their report as at least some food for thought here:
    AI surveillance and access to knowledge

The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

Not only does it enable access to what any given person is saying, or even thinking - if targeted for investigation - it can also transcend time itself and thereby access information about the thoughts and words of historical figures. Whether this system can look into the future - the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, based on a story by the prolific author Philip K. Dick, comes to mind - we omitted to ask.

Jake's actions in being sensitive to this device (if device is the right word) - by waiting for exactly the right 'window' of opportunity to tell us certain things - were not fully understood by us until I (Bill Ryan) had the following experience.

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.

It's very important to understand that this was unconnected with electromagnetics, hidden microphones, targeted beams, or anything else of that nature. My own reference point for what happened was a kind of negative radionics (which also works hyperdimensionally, but as a positive health modality).

In the end we concluded our conversation, now pretty tired. The next morning I simply could not recall what Jake had told me - and still can't. Upon meeting him again and reporting that I couldn't remember a thing about our conversation except for the weird effects we had both experienced, he replied wryly:

Maybe it's just as well.

I do think this is extremely important. I experienced this phenomenon first hand, and it was totally real. And that was back in October 2008, 14 years ago.

Assuming what Jake Simpson explained was correct, this particular protocol works hyperdimensionally in some way, and is nothing to do with EMFs (which obey the inverse square law, weakening rapidly with distance).

While this technology somehow worked to stop me from thinking (about anything at all!), it's only a small step sideways to imagine it might be used to make people think or believe anything that was somehow specified.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2023), Arcturian108 (9th January 2023), avid (7th January 2023), Bald (8th January 2023), Ben (8th January 2023), BMJ (13th January 2023), bobme (7th January 2023), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2023), Ewan (7th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (7th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hermoor (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), I am B (7th January 2023), Icare (7th January 2023), JackMcThorn (7th January 2023), Jad (7th January 2023), Jambo (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), lisalu (7th January 2023), Merkaba360 (13th January 2023), Michi (8th January 2023), Miller (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), NancyV (7th January 2023), O Donna (7th January 2023), onevoice (12th January 2023), Peace in Oz (8th January 2023), Reinhard (7th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sunny (7th January 2023), T Smith (7th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (7th January 2023), Tyy1907 (8th January 2023), Violet3 (9th January 2023), wondering (7th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023), Yoda (7th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

I understand what you are trying to show all others, from your own experience, of the life you have lived.

Yet I do not know Why it is the final understanding of this realization can be installed upon others.

I ask questions. so that I can learn from. I am here to learn , not to be told, of what is ,right , or wrong, from an outlook.

I speak myself from time to time, Buy I know I may be wrong, all the time.

I still am confused how others, try to push their own visions upon others.

Yet see how I do it myself. Love all anyway.

Helpful mod note from Bill:

It's impossible to know which post you're referring to, or who you're addressing in your reply.
    Please edit it with the Reply With Quote function (if you can), or at least add a post #. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th January 2023 at 23:05.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Mike Gorman (8th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I've mentioned it before but bears repeating. As our consciousness is apparently being digitized, and the horses are out of the barn, determine your ''terms of service'' as a being part of the''internet of things'' and declare them regularly -- can't hurt and may help ..as silly as it seems. I repeat my sovereignty of thoughts/ feelings/energy etc.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), ClearWater (8th January 2023), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (8th January 2023), happyuk (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th January 2023), Miller (12th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), Phoenix1304 (6th April 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

As a group I am certain most of us will have seen that 1977 classic movie about the Media machine: NETWORK - this story describes the dynamics of public control through media content, repetition of desired thought memes, and so forth, I have always been aware of how powerful our media organizations truly are. Bill, you mention Cliff also describing a telepathic message to take the 'VAX', I have been aware of a background chatter which seems to be independent of my own thought processes, but when you begin reporting 'voices' the implication of personal breakdown, and psychosis is all too easily leveled at you!
    I have heard distinct voices usually when I am getting off to sleep, even entire narratives - there is a constant chatter going on which we normally screen out, all of those satellites, the sophistication of advanced technology, we should be aware of this and always keep it in mind. This would not surprise me one little bit Bill, blanket mind control, they would not need to capture everyone, we know all too well today's socio/political world is all about critical percentages, if their technology affects 50% this is all they need to sway the normies.
    Cliff High's latest missive speaks about the 'BIG UGLY', when the normies wake up to the kill shot, when their close loved ones and relatives begin dropping dead, the excess deaths - and they will turn to their representatives for remedy, only to be spurned and scoffed at: The Big Ugly involves hanging officials from lamp posts and Guillotines being rolled out once again, the mass anger at being poisoned.
    We are about to confront some mighty forces, 2023 will not be a peaceful year, I think the tide will turn this year and we will see some amazing sights.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 8th January 2023 at 03:17.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bald (8th January 2023), Ben (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), ClearWater (8th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (8th January 2023), happyuk (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Miller (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), NancyV (26th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great thread. I did a search to see if this particular talk was already posted and could not find it on the forum.

I without a doubt believe it is happening on a wide scale. Too many blown whistles and patents.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BobbyB For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (8th January 2023), halcyon026 (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), NancyV (26th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    I've mentioned it before but bears repeating. As our consciousness is apparently being digitized, and the horses are out of the barn, determine your ''terms of service'' as a being part of the''internet of things'' and declare them regularly -- can't hurt and may help ..as silly as it seems. I repeat my sovereignty of thoughts/ feelings/energy etc.
    Hold to the light, keep being the light.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), Casey Claar (8th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Ioneo (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Merkaba360 (13th January 2023), NancyV (26th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), Tyy1907 (9th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 997 posts

Amazing sights lol. Guillotines and hanging from lampposts. Reads like an invocation. Peace, to you, brother.

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    As a group I am certain most of us will have seen that 1977 classic movie about the Media machine: NETWORK - this story describes the dynamics of public control through media content, repetition of desired thought memes, and so forth, I have always been aware of how powerful our media organizations truly are. Bill, you mention Cliff also describing a telepathic message to take the 'VAX', I have been aware of a background chatter which seems to be independent of my own thought processes, but when you begin reporting 'voices' the implication of personal breakdown, and psychosis is all too easily leveled at you!
    I have heard distinct voices usually when I am getting off to sleep, even entire narratives - there is a constant chatter going on which we normally screen out, all of those satellites, the sophistication of advanced technology, we should be aware of this and always keep it in mind. This would not surprise me one little bit Bill, blanket mind control, they would not need to capture everyone, we know all too well today's socio/political world is all about critical percentages, if their technology affects 50% this is all they need to sway the normies.
    Cliff High's latest missive speaks about the 'BIG UGLY', when the normies wake up to the kill shot, when their close loved ones and relatives begin dropping dead, the excess deaths - and they will turn to their representatives for remedy, only to be spurned and scoffed at: The Big Ugly involves hanging officials from lamp posts and Guillotines being rolled out once again, the mass anger at being poisoned.
    We are about to confront some mighty forces, 2023 will not be a peaceful year, I think the tide will turn this year and we will see some amazing sights.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Yes, Bill. My memory of reading about your experience with Jake Simpson,
    https://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html,
    was my first impression of the intent of this thread.

It is also good to remember that the tech he talked about and the one you both experienced was far beyond these well known and in-service frequencies that use carrier waves, albeit not anywhere near as sophisticated.

The influence of frequency based systems on the energetics of human perceptions are foundational blankets, layers of influence listed in many of the posts in this thread and they are often necessary for such advanced suggestions to be perceived, without a normal amount of scrutiny. Many years full of these layers of deception have created fertile ground for the seeds of such insidious impressions to be held as "our own thoughts".

I have felt the listening from a distinctly advanced system for many, many years. What I do not understand about the divisions of most science is why, in discovery and research, most methods presume that there is a separation of the many impressions we receive. Though they can be identified as separate, I sense them all as interconnected. Your definition of radionics as a comparison seems a good way to understand how the "blanket(s)" work. Just as the description of instantaneous communication over vast distances, while also not being bound by the parameters of time, are called "non-local", it is my experience that even the 'hyperdimensional' weaponry used is but a mirror of the capability of being a soul in a human body.

For those of us who have experienced the influence of those who have passed, and who can identify those physical manifestations with our senses, we do know what the timeless and limitless capabilities of our being suggests. The solution, at least one worth investing time developing, is exercising our innate inner dimensional muscles, our senses of deeper perceptions.

Hyper dimensional influence is but the machinery of a negative force. I am not impressed. It could be explained to me today and I would probably understand, but I understand it as not being alive, just a force, an influence that is plastic. With the understanding of the how that technology is used can those scientists, even as they have weaponized this understanding of that tech, now understand the method that all energetic beings in these universes use to communicate...

Like the time my son's mother sent a song to me, four days after her passing, a song I heard in my silent kitchen....with even the beginning music, as clear as any music I've ever heard....."Babe" by Styx. "Babe, I'm leaving. I must be on my way. The time is coming near..."
    I had to look up the song and read the lyrics....which fit. She was going thru the transition, her own Bardo, and was sending a clear hyperdimensional and very positive message from the Love we shared....And for most of humanity we are receivers and senders along these more advanced pathways, the ones imitated by the technology that is being used in the worst way.

As graciousb and many here share with us, our response finds value in our vocalizations of our innate, birth borne values and rights, including our enjoyment of daily living. This is our most important LISTENING. This necessity to hear our own personal protections and affirmations, as silly as it seems, overrides the attacks on our psyche.

Those many layers of negative influence exist in our lives to be overridden by our own actions and self-initiated awareness. There is a reason that in many spiritual practices and soulful masteries, our own words must be heard by ourselves in order to affect the deeper parts of our consciousness. Although whispering can be more powerful, it too must be spoken and heard in order for it to have that protective, cleansing and healing effect. It may sound trivial and even faith based, but it is much more than that. Besides, I value only experience, having left any trickle of faith I've had many decades ago, as a child....much to my comfort.

Just because there are species who are more advanced in tech than us, does not in any way mean that they are any more evolved, nor more sentient than we are...even in our present conditions. Who would place such interference, even by our own species, as anything but counter to the evolution of any species. As such, those using that tech are running into the most spiritually advanced group they will ever encounter.....

Specifically, this is about those who can sacrifice their lives for others, as some animals do for each other and for us, as we do for them, which is definitely not a trait of those so-called advanced inter-terrestrials, nor the humans who deploy their devices into our personal spaces.

In another thread we finally see the science that all who sing the songs of the soul experience every day.....as they listen, as their organs absorb the frequencies that heal. I speak of this opposition to the manufactured weaponry you speak of, that is meant to cover, negatively alter and confuse consciousness.

In all who have ever sounded a word of healing, guided by the help of healers or by sounds they created through trial and error, there are spaces constructed to amplify and direct those frequencies.....thus caves, amphitheaters, hoguns, sweat lodges, arenas of living trees.....reverberating in the cave, from within the cavity of the mouth, the brain, the hollow organs in the body......This recognition is shown in detail in the thread...Back To Builders of the Ancient World Documentary beginning at 1:55:00

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1535980

Perfectly polished granite amphitheaters, caves that somehow, surprisingly affect each organ in the body when certain frequencies, chants/mantras/songs are sung. I do recall a small group of Avalonians exploring the cave systems in Malta a little while back, exploring the healing qualities within.

And because of the very advanced machinery used to created the nearly perfect inner surfaces in these healing studios, apparently being built before the Younger Dryas period, older than 12,900 years ago, those of us who have experienced the power of these sounds would not be surprised if these too were created to heal thru sound. I'd spend some time chanting in them, experimenting, even with musical instruments and devices singularly used to create frequencies......

Whisper and see what happens. If anyone reading this does have the opportunity to visit, take it from one who loves sounding in these spaces....You will find your way with whatever sounds you make....Your listening will tell you everything you need to know, and in which directions offer guidance...

Gosh...I've written about this in so many others posts...

I would presume it likely to even hear if the chambers would have been used for healing during that period, as crystalline rock does hold a strong memory of past vibrations. Then again it might be just as easy to ask around and research any written or oral history that may indicate just what I know these caves were used for.

This is the healing polarity of all that modernity, as it is called, forces upon us.....and it is as ancient as the species itself.
    Last edited by Hym; 9th January 2023 at 00:30.

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ben (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), Charles Harris (11th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), lisalu (8th January 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Sunny (8th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Violet3 (9th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Sorry , I havent read much of the thread yet, but I have a few thoughts before i read it.

The answer is probably Both/All. In order to win, they need to hit us with everything they can. So, if they have ELF mind control or whatever tech, they would be using it. Maybe they've figured out how to push signals thru the fractal holographically. Maybe interdimensional beings are doing that, which seems unfair lol. But, its a lot more effort to blanket mind control the whole planet externally. If you push it thru fractally, it could be done from one place and reach everywhere.

However, lets not underestimate the competitiveness of people and their fanaticism towards sports and winning. They are so invested in their 'team' for so long, its near impossible for egos to admit they've been a wrong fool their whole life. Not to mention that they are actually supporting some very dark forces. Add in a few other factors and maybe a pervasive mind control device is not needed other than the MSM and social media.

In astrology there are 3 phases, beginning (cardinal), middle ( fixed ), and end (mutable). I'm quite confident we are in a mutable end/death/rebirth phase. Mutables are the dual signs, so we can expect a split during this time. The elite could be playing off of this divergence. In other words, the awakening is the one side (toward graduation i hope) and the sleepwalkers are the other 'team'. Perhaps those who just refuse to wake up have decided to continue in this illusion for many more incarnations. Maybe this is why it doesnt matter if they see the truth with their own eyes, cuz they have decided their path. I mean awakening is a domino effect. Once you start to see thru one big illusion, the whole mental matrix they are locked in starts to fail.

What if the controllers (aware of it or not) are doing a job to facilitate this. Awakening people are accelerating their consciousness to prepare for the next stage of evolution on earth or elsewhere. The controllers are dumbing down the sleepwalkers even more. Doesnt it make the choice much more clear by taking away the fence sitters. Pick one! cuz both worldviews are light years a part. Its a slow process that keeps diverging, giving everyone ample time to choose which evolution path they truly wish to go. As the old worldview gets more and more ridiculous, one is either really undeveloped and can't break out or subconsciously knows they want to keep playing in wonderland, so they will believe anything , no matter how absurd just to stay on that evolutionary path.

So, yea belief is so powerful because its part of the structure that determines which reality/worldview we exist in and thus the possibilities we can experience.

I guess Dolores Cannon talked about a divergence happening at some point also. Seems like nothing that interesting ever comes, but there must be some huge events like that eventually right? Wish i knew the details on that. Like how exactly does that happen and play out?

The 'third' dimension is said to be the dimension of choice, given both extremes exist here. It does make sense. Wouldn't the end times for the dimension of choice then be a divergence (mutable end phase) where we make a final choice. Therefore, worldwide mind control devices might not be necessary if we absolutely NEED to choose our belief framework which determines our future path at the fork in the road? Hard to say, the Creator keeps these sorts of things very shrouded to keep the game fun i guess. Hard to penetrate the big picture for whats happening during this acceleration time and where we are going.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bald (8th January 2023), Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (8th January 2023), halcyon026 (8th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), lisalu (8th January 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), NancyV (8th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,271 times in 8,658 posts

Perhaps off-topic (?), but this discussion reminds me of a topic and character in Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus Trilogy and other works.

The appealing idea being to disrupt people's reality beliefs and programming with random behavior.

I have always liked that idea - to be a disruptive influence in the overall society-shared mind-control layer (to the extent that one's external public behaviors can have that effect)

I guess that's related to why I enjoy and share memes so much - they are a modern method for poking folk's Matrix-like belief systems.

Operation Mind****

Operation Mind**** or OM is an important practice in the religion Discordianism. The term was coined by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson in The Illuminatus! Trilogy. Its Patron Saint is The Midget.

Controversy Reigns

There is a disagreement among Discordians as to whether or not, through OM, they should seek to improve society, topple it, or claim that the practice is in fact only for entertainment. Because much of Operation Mind**** itself involves hyperbole and exaggeration in regard to discussing the Discordian Society, it is difficult to determine the actual scale of the campaign, be it large or practically non-existent.

In The Illuminatus! Trilogy, Operation Mind**** is epitomized by a protagonist named Markoff Chaney, an anti-social dwarf who engages in subtle practical joking, in a deliberate attempt to cause Discord, as a protest against his mistreatment by society. One such joke involves the forging of signs that are signed by "The Mgt." (leading people to believe they're from "The Management" instead of "the Midget") that contain absurdities, and placing the signs in stores and other establishments.

Patron Saint

The Midget was named the Discordian Saint of Operation Mind****. The character was inspired by Michael Arthur Quinn aka The Game Master of Florin.

//////////

Shea and Wilson described The Midget in the first book of the trilogy:

"The Midget, whose name was Markoff Chaney, was no relative of the famous Chaneys of Hollywood, but people did keep making jokes about that. It was bad enough to be, by the standards of the gigantic and stupid majority, a freak; how much worse to be so named as to remind these big oversized clods of the cinema's two most famous portrayers of monstro-freaks; by the time the Midget was fifteen, he had built up a detestation for ordinary mankind that dwarfed (he hated that word) the relative misanthropies of Paul of Tarsus, Clement of Alexandria, Swift of Dublin and even Robert Putney Drake. Revenge, for sure, he would have. He would have revenge...

"Damn the science of mathematics itself, the line, the square, the average, the whole measurable world that pronounced him a bizarre random factor. Once and for all, beyond fantasy, in the depth of his soul he declared war on the 'statuatory ape,' on law and order, on predictability, on negative entropy. He would be a random factor in every equation; from this day forward, unto death, it would be civil war: the Midget versus the Digits...."

///////////

and on a related note, Clif post from today (1/08/23)

SciFi World

Reminder Week is coming up! When the blue haired leftist starts changing Its position on something shading more towards reality, be sure to push back! Remind them of their former, extreme stance & insist that they resume it. Don't let them slide into sanity. Yes, it will confuse & piss them off to have you enforce their virtue signaling delusions, BUT this will torque their minds like few other psychological experiences.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th January 2023 at 16:13.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Just a brief comment here. I think you are correct, Bill, that some are hopelessly caught up in a mass programming milieu. However, I think tptb have known how to do this for a long time. In times greater than a hundred years ago programming was conducted using religion and nationalism, before that tribalism. During the past century or so, the programming has been conducted more subtly, first through linguistic programming, and then through emf, where it is today. I remember the mind bender that went on during 9/11, it was so strong that I didn't question the narrative until a half dozen years later. I knew a man whose father, a Hungarian immigrant, was adamant that the narrative was BS that he got so wound up that he had a bad heart attack, I think driven by emf programming. I remember how the Dixie chicks were cancel cultured for questioning the invasion of Iraq.

The public questioning of the covid scamdemic is far more pervasive than truther voices that came out against the narratives for 9/11 or the Iraq invasion. Perhaps that is a good sign. Perhaps the freedom convoy of last winter was a good sign. If only 50-60% are programed, there may be enough people awake to counteract the coming 'singularity'. Or is it?

Certainly those of us unwilling to become a cyborg will need to investigate how to survive without being plugged in to the electronic control system that tptb are ensnaring the public in, with cbdid's + cashlessness + Vax passes. Right now I don't see a viable alternative, except something that is very local and barter based. Even then, how long after the 'conversion' of society to a cashless digital id one, before all alternative economies are forcefully outlawed? Only way to prevent that is early and large protests against this new system, and if a large minority is involved that seems the only likelihood for success, imho.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th January 2023), Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Miller (9th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

If there is 'blanket', mind control, and I think there is at least an early version of it, I don't think any one of us is exempt from it. I think people who seem to us to be hopelessly caught up in mind control are no different from us so called truthers.

We've been hoodwinked too. I suspect it was a deliberate action to create this sort-of breakaway and sort-of out front group of people we loosely identify ourselves as. They needed a different group of people to provide their A.I. with data that represented something more closely related to a natural human mind than the hopeless dumb programmed mass mind legacy of their previous millennia of population manipulation and control.

They wanted to get their hands on data from a pseudo mentally liberated group from all that past stuff. A group that functioned, mentally, almost like they do themselves, dealing with proper primary information input and proper information processing, and do all that on-line where the data record could be scooped up and fed to the A.I. beast. A relatively genuine sample of the human mentality, acting in a relatively free and natural dot joining way almost without the junk programming.

But, I increasingly suspect most of the information they fed into this group was dummy info. They made it interesting and exciting enough to get us on our toes and flying by the seats of our pants behaving like the 'free thinkers' they desired this sample group be, to produce the most valuable A.I. fodder.

As a group, we had pretty much ground to a halt before the covid episode came upon us. I'm not sure if that was their doing ( by putting a pinch on the input of exciting info ) or if we just ran out of steam as we realised we were going around in circles knowing not everyone we'd lent an ear to could be telling the truth. Some were fake or lying, we began to wonder which, but we didn't take that all the way to a probability that we've been screwed with just as much ( or probably more ) as the rest of the population have.

Examples:

If it was the Cybernetics group that gave birth to the Montauk project, what was the Montauk project really about.

Why didn't, now eco fascist, Carol Rosin's famous headline making story of Werner Von Braun's deathbed tale of the progressions of the plan include a population culling and altering plandemic ?

Then there's that old chestnut, the 60s flowerpower cool age of love being a super psyop, the dimensions and parameters of which we have still hardly begun to grasp properly in our day to day lives.

. . . . this list could be very long, I'm sure.

Let's not talk about mind control like it's something we are observing from a balcony seat, We are all up to our necks in it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), Casey Claar (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), John'sKatya (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Justplain (8th January 2023), lisalu (8th January 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), Merkaba360 (9th January 2023), Miller (9th January 2023), mountain_jim (8th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

"the world is one giant contract.... we have to break the agreements.....

Quote Exiting the Demiurge's Simulation

Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

It’s not hard to see that we linger in a fabricated reality coded by shadowy forces. But what can we do about it beyond knowing? We find helpful exercises and traditions that allow us to break the powers of fate and undo the reincarnation trap. This quest reveals new realities to Plato’s Allegory of the Cave, Cathar history, NDE science, and much more. Karma that chameleon, Yaldi Baldi.

Astral Guest – Howdie Mickoski, author of Exit the Cave: Ending the Reincarnation Trap.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), lisalu (16th February 2023), Merkaba360 (9th January 2023), Michi (8th January 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Vicus (10th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

There is more info about the "two worlds" theory here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1536802

I think that we are all being mind-controlled and dumbed down to some extent simply because of all the toxic technology, the EMFs and microwaves and satellites and CERN, HAARP, etc. etc. that impact our brains, our nervous systems and most definitely the electrical fields around our bodies (auras).
    Not to mention all the toxins in the food, water and air.
    Although of course, some are affected more than others.
    I have no doubt at all that there are on-going experiments to find tech that will exert as much contol as possible over everyone except, of course, those few who are given whatever secret antidotes they can come up.

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Yes I would have to agree with what's has been said and I wonder if this development is some how leading us into the Earth's that Dolores Cannon mentioned often. Are those two earth's going to be one a natural stating of being for humans (the unvaxxed?) as opposed to a second Earth which is a matrix like reality for humans (the vaxxed?).
    Last edited by onawah; 8th January 2023 at 22:15.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), BMJ (9th January 2023), BobbyB (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Merkaba360 (9th January 2023), Miller (9th January 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), shaberon (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,016 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Exiting the Demiurge's Simulation

Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

It’s not hard to see that we linger in a fabricated reality coded by shadowy forces. But what can we do about it beyond knowing? We find helpful exercises and traditions that allow us to break the powers of fate and undo the reincarnation trap. This quest reveals new realities to Plato’s Allegory of the Cave, Cathar history...

This area is a lot like a fulcrum.

What I am referring to is the influence of the Greek cultural sphere.

The removal of it is more or less the original basis of "mind control" that currently affects us.

There are two ideas here, one is that Virgil wrote on the Golden Age of Saturn, who turns out to be a historical figure, a refugee from the Trojan War which was very early, ca. 1,000 or maybe 1,200 B. C. E., and he made a settlement in the Latium area. And this co-existed peacefully with the Etruscans for a few centuries. It was later that forces from the city of Rome changed the situation.

In the ca. 600s B. C. E. was the founding of Byzantium. And it is actually here that, on the ground or de facto, was essentially the "capital" of the Roman Empire in terms of culture and trade. Education all around the Mediterranean took place in Greek. Both the Gnostics and early Church Fathers used Greek. In turn, Greek is a cognate of Sanskrit, the Greeks were educated in India at least through the Gupta Era.

Therefor Byzantium was a multi-ethnic crossroads between two continents.

Then there is a trend starting around the murder of Hypatia around the ca. 400s which begins to purge Greek culture, and it is removed from Spain and most of western Europe by the 600s. Instead you get a different kind of Latin culture deriving from the primacy of the Bishop of Rome.

Also there is the replacement of the more uplifting system of Plato by the materialistic modes of Aristotle.

There is a definite shift, a re-conquest against gnostics and heretics, with Crusades and the eventual disruption of Byzantium by the Ottomans. The sphere, per se, was forced to move to Moscow, yet tried another Western excursion as part of the Medici renaissance in the name of:

humanism—an educational program rooted in the writings of ancient Greek and Latin authors that extolled the active life of the citizen and praised humanity’s capacity to achieve greatness through knowledge and free will. Humanism looked to antiquity for inspiration in reforming society...

In the 1400s, this was a type of culture shock according to an article on Humanism:

Medieval and renaissance intellectuals conceived the chain of being as a ladder or stairway. With their bold emphasis on free will, renaissance humanists, such as Pico della Mirandola, argued that individuals were not rooted in one place on the ladder but could move up or down the chain of being. Ramon Lull’s Ladder of Ascent and Descent of the Mind, first printed in 1305, here 1512 (Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek, Göttingen)

Although having diverse views on philosophical matters, humanists were united by a secular view of humanity’s place in the world. They gave orations on and debated the idea of the dignity of man. This concept gained momentum with the revival of Neoplatonism after Marsilio Ficino’s translation of the entire corpus of Plato’s extant works in 1469 and his harmonizing of Christian theology with Platonic ideas.

Ficino’s pupil, Giovanni Pico della Mirandola, took this idea further in his Oration on the Dignity of Man, written in 1486. Pico argued that in the chain of being humans occupied a privileged space due their capacity to learn and grow as individuals. They were the median between God and animal and plant life; and they could become “terrestrial gods” due to this thirst for knowledge or stagnate from ignorance. Human dignity lay in this free will—humans could choose where they stood in the chain of being and played a role in shaping themselves and the world.

And again we would find this influence getting distorted and twisted around. What we refer to as Gnosticism then comes from G. R. S. Mead ca. 1900. Instead what was happening on a popular level were seances and other kinds of necromancy. Plus, there are all kinds of redactions of scripture, such as those that place the Demiurge as the object of veneration. This is akin to the malefic aspect of Saturn and why it just as easily is the bringer of death, since one does not properly manage a golden civilization.

One of the pieces of information control is the Johannite heresy, which was likely discovered by the Templars and Hospitallers. It re-arranges the background of Jesus, because the original monotheists were not Christian or Jewish because they were Gnostics:

...they also believe that they are the direct descendants of John the Baptist's original Nasoraean Mandaean disciples in Jerusalem.

The core doctrine of the faith is known as Nāṣerutā (also spelled Nașirutha and meaning Nasoraean gnosis or divine wisdom)[25]: xvi [12]: 31  (Nasoraeanism or Nazorenism) with the adherents called nāṣorāyi (Nasoraeans or Nazorenes).

Knowledge (manda) is also the source for the term Mandaeism which encompasses their entire culture, rituals, beliefs and faith associated with the doctrine of Nāṣerutā. Followers of Mandaeism are called Mandaeans, but can also be called Nasoraeans (Nazorenes), Gnostics (utilizing the Greek word gnosis for knowledge) or Sabians.

Its adherents, the Mandaeans, revere Adam, Abel, Seth, Enos, Noah, Shem, Aram, and especially John the Baptist. Mandaeans consider Adam, Seth, Noah, Shem and John the Baptist prophets with Adam being the founder of the religion and John being the greatest and final prophet. The Mandaeans speak an Eastern Aramaic language known as Mandaic. The name 'Mandaean' comes from the Aramaic manda, meaning knowledge.

It would give a different meaning to "Jesus the Nazarene".

Opposite of Humanism as per Pope Leo VIII:

It was subtitled "On the Restoration of Christian Philosophy in Catholic Schools in the Spirit (ad mentem) of the Angelic Doctor, St. Thomas Aquinas". The aim of the encyclical was to advance the revival of Scholastic philosophy.

And so there is a pattern of Europe repeatedly dumping this Greek influence, and artificing their knowledge base with Aristotle and Aquinas. We can see this in the beginnings of the universities when Natural Science was pushed out by Dead Souls science. This all is simply the groundwork of the "modern era". It has already served centuries of mind control and then masks itself behind other distractions.

At the other end of the Silk Road, this is marked by mostly good relations with Europeans in the early times, and then terrible disasters with colonialism.

Gnostics (2006) uses multiple examples of "creator--Demiurge" as a lower-ranked deity several times and ends with the observation from E. Conze:

...there were Buddhist missionaries in Alexandria in
    the first and second centuries CE.

For the most part, it can be shown that the "world" was naturally tolerant like that. Unfortunately, "the west" broke off in the manner described, and began changing the nature of government as well. Usually a Good King was defined as protective against rent and taxes, and this idea also became reversed like the scriptural one.

There has not really been a spiritual path like Hesychasm or Emanation of Aeons or even the Kabalah. All such things have been like re-introductions towards Europe of something it may have sanitized.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,884 times in 4,327 posts

You guys are making this seem more difficult than it is.

The top forty percent of the entertainment business are hard core satanists that do things on a regular basis so horrible I won't mention it. These are the most recognized celebrities.

The next forty percent participate in a more diet version of satanism..
    The rest are flash in the pan types or local celebrities like news anchors on local TV.

These satanic celebrities blackmailed in most cases and in many others they are MK Ultra mind controlled.
    These celebrities always read from the script of their satanic masters.
    The elite decide on a message and pound it home.
    They over did it with Trump and showed their hand.
    If you cringed at my mentioning Trump then the brain washing apparently works.

Repetition coming from trusted sources is all you need for mind control.
    Repetition from movies, tv, entertainment.
    Repetition from the media.
    Repetition in music.
    People are streaming entertainment like crazy.
    A little NLP to spice up the Repetition.

TV
    Is doing more damage than all the exotic stuff being mentioned like 5g and chem-trails.

You want to fight brain washing tell your friends to stop watching television.
    And if my mentioning Trump triggered you, then maybe you should throw away whatever your streaming on as well for a while till you get that figured out.

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th January 2023), Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), BMJ (13th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), John'sKatya (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Journeyman (12th January 2023), Justplain (9th January 2023), Miller (9th January 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (16th November 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,724 times in 1,427 posts

Maybe coincidental, but almost everyone I know has problems sleeping these days. Their circadian rhythms seem well out of whack. I've had problems with insomnia for a few years now, and also have problems meditating when I didn't before. I live in London, but similarly affected friends live in Cape Town, Washington, Toronto and Cork, so it seems to be an international phenomenon.

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th January 2023), Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), earthdreamer (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Franny (10th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hym (11th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), John'sKatya (9th January 2023), Justplain (9th January 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

How does one starve a beast? Stop feeding it. What is the beast consuming if not data freely provided to it by humanity? I'm not suggesting this is the end-all be-all truth however I found this talk to be enlightening, compelling, and terrifying.

Aman Jabbi – The Final Lockdown – Street Lights That KILL in Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID. This is entirely related to blanketed mind control technologies. Sorry if already posted. Take care!

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/aman...dc-digital-id/

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BobbyB For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Justplain (9th January 2023), Metaphor (9th January 2023), Miller (9th January 2023), Reinhard (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023), XelNaga (9th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,724 times in 1,427 posts

Quote Posted by BobbyB (here)
    How does one starve a beast? Stop feeding it. What is the beast consuming if not data freely provided to it by humanity? I'm not suggesting this is the end-all be-all truth however I found this talk to be enlightening, compelling, and terrifying.

Aman Jabbi – The Final Lockdown – Street Lights That KILL in Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID. This is entirely related to blanketed mind control technologies. Sorry if already posted. Take care!

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/aman...dc-digital-id/
    So, this is going off topic a bit (and maybe should be posted elsewhere) but do you think the war in Ukraine is delaying this from going ahead right now and, if so, what happens with Russia, Belarus, Turkey, etc., who won't comply with the West? China's is already in full swing and I can't imagine that it can't and won't all be integrated at some point, which makes you wonder why all the fuss about UK and Huwaei if this was the plan all along.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Franny (10th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

. . . . But something more insidious, acting like an invisible controlling blanket . . .

It may seem too nuts to 'go there' but . . . . .

This is an audio snippet of Celeste Solum when she first mentioned DARPA Project Ouija. I've tried looking it up and only found one article. When I read it I found what looked to me like wonky science ( higher frequencies require larger antennas? ) so I don't believe it's the truth, and I think Celeste is probably on to something. She's been studying the goings-on at DARPA and the like most of her adult life. She's a quite frail old woman now, and sounds like a crank, but don't let that fool you.

MP3 - 2 minutes
    DARPA Project Ouija and Aquino's mind war
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2023), Franny (10th January 2023), Gwin Ru (9th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), John'sKatya (9th January 2023), Merkaba360 (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2023), Tigger (10th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast