+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

... what dreams can get one to do... "Savior Program" anyone?

Muslims by the Millions Are Converting to Christianity 06:21

AlexandraBruce
    10 hours ago

Dinesh D’Souza says Muslims by the millions are converting to Christianity. This has never happened before, and the astounding explanation given by many of the converts is that they are seeing dreams and visions of Jesus.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce Contact

https://rumble.com/v2a594e-muslims-b...istianity.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v27jt98

The blanket mind programming seems to have started in the late 90s - early 2000s according to this article (thanks to Ashiris): https://www.newageislam.com/interfai...-year/d/107965

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Franny (22nd February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), Hermoor (20th February 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), NancyV (24th February 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Reinhard (22nd February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), ronny (10th March 2023), shaberon (24th February 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #142
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,604 times in 511 posts

Very interesting thread. It would be important to find out how exactly the mind-control mechanisms are for those who described such instances above. Is it an intrusion by physical means, or psychic? Or the psychic realm interacting with the physical? We need to compare notes, perhaps starting with basics, such as lifestyle, etc.

Personally, I don't feel at all mind-controlled. But I actually fear the apparently increasing number of people who seem to fall into irrational mindsets these days. I mean folks who believe everything an obviously corrupt government tells them, despite factual contradictions, such as those embracing covid jabs and masks, which have been proven to be ineffective and harmful as per many studies since 2021. And also, at the opposite end of the belief spectrum, those equally irrational belief systems like flat-earth, Q Anon, etc. which most likely are psyops designed to distract us or render us passive. Most of these are intelligent people, but it's not even possible to discuss those issues with them based on facts.

Just a little bit about me. My home is connected to the electrical grid and fully wired for electricity. Many years ago I used to have a cordless phone, which emits the same microwaves as cell phones by the way. I got rid of that cordless phone in 2011 when I realized that it increased sensitivity to Very Low Frequencies (VLF) and their distressing adverse effects.

(See this paper by professor Demming "The Hum, an Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World". https://waubrafoundation.org.au/wp-c...-the-World.pdf )

Also beginning in 2011, I tried to keep my distance from cell phones as much as possible. I actually got rid of my cell phone a year ago. In live in a rural area of northern Canada, within range of cell-phone towers, but we don't yet have 5G (we're told). My internet connection is wired. I avoid all wireless devices. For the last 2 years or so, I've stopped following corporate media, their nonsense and lies are too aggravating. I check multiple sources of independent media every day. I still use Facebook, but only to post info about the harms caused by the covid lockdowns & vax on a few pages. I'm retired, love solitude and nature walks, and avoid interpersonal conflict as much as possible. Does this sounds like the lifestyle of many PA members?

The only 'bad vibe' I get from time to time is a deep foreboding feeling that something terrible is about to happen, such as in the fall of 2019. When the covid scam became apparent in March 2020, I knew that's what it was, and that the coercion was going to get much worse.

But I haven't had any 'mind-control' directives, so far. So why would some of us get these intrusive programming messages?

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Franny (22nd February 2023), gini (23rd February 2023), Gwin Ru (21st February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (22nd February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), NancyV (24th February 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Reinhard (22nd February 2023), shaberon (24th February 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But something more insidious, acting like an invisible controlling blanket on hundreds of millions of people, maybe many more.

And it only affects a proportion of humans.
    Maybe 50-60%, a wild guess. But absolutely not everyone. Some are somehow immune.

Assuming all this, the human race is being divided into two distinct camps: [I][B]the controlled and the uncontrolled.
    For some years now I have always thought it was just technologies manipulating brainwaves and thought patterns. I still think this is happening, but, the last few years I am sensing something even more strange may be at play. I'm not sure how to explain what I am sensing but it seems like the manipulation has become so severe that it has actually created a split in what we humans define as "our reality". It really is beginning to appear that two distinctive reality's are over-lapping each other.

Some have told me that it's all just mass brainwashing or mass hypnosis, personally I think it's something completely different making it appear to be mass brainwashing or hypnosis.

When you have several millions of people believing the complete opposite of what they are actually seeing, ignoring all logic, reason, and common sense and basically walking straight over the cliff to their death so to speak; how can this be?????? This is way beyond brainwashing and mass hypnosis in my opinion.

Perhaps the brainwave and thought pattern technologies have been recently upgraded? Perhaps the mad scientists have actually figured out a way to manipulate reality, or how the mind defines reality?

You mentioned, "Some are somehow immune", Perhaps they haven't mastered this technology or technologies to affect everyone, why they are now resorting to figuring out ways to just kill most of us off.

Regardless, it's a great thing that all of us on this planet haven't succumbed to this sorcery....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), Franny (22nd February 2023), gini (23rd February 2023), Gwin Ru (21st February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (22nd February 2023), meeradas (22nd February 2023), Michelle (22nd February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), NancyV (24th February 2023), norman (14th March 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Phoenix1304 (31st March 2023), Reinhard (22nd February 2023), Rizotto (21st February 2023), shaberon (24th February 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Every now and then I will run across someone who makes a major impact on my thinking wrt my understanding of how things work. I ran across Paul Levy and his work recently.

Levy wrote a book about "Wetiko", which is the name American Indians call the "mind virus" which permeates humankind. It is evidently referenced in many different traditions but under different names.

I post this note in this mind control thread because the "virus" can take many forms, including in the form of relatively new technologies.

This Higher Side Chat does a good job of introducing the concept.

Last edited by TravelerJim; 22nd February 2023 at 11:40.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Franny (22nd February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Mari (22nd February 2023), meeradas (22nd February 2023), Michi (8th May 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), NancyV (24th February 2023), Pam (1st April 2023), Reinhard (22nd February 2023), Rizotto (7th March 2023), shaberon (24th February 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... and now for the current one (mass mind control), courtesy of the US DoD:

Countermeasures To What? 30:30

roypotterqa
    Streamed live 19 hours ago
    The "Countermeasure" is aimed at neutralizing YOU! Meaning the future YOU when falling into the trap of inadvertently fitting some "terrorist" label.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Rizotto (7th March 2023), shaberon (24th February 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,075 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    (See this paper by professor Demming "The Hum, an Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World". https://waubrafoundation.org.au/wp-c...-the-World.pdf )

I had to see what this was, and it is the complete opposite of me.

They have "the hum that is not a hum", which is a racket, like a diesel engine.

I developed a low-ish frequency hum which is extraordinarily soothing. I have had high-pitched tinnitus all my life, which is disturbing, not like some articles I have read where it was considered an angel or something. I am actually experiencing both right now, and they kind of cancel each other's effects.

I have never been able to identify adverse effects from the simple presence of EMFs, WiFi, or any of the further iterations of it.

The content and usage of such machinery is a pest. I would say that 9/11 broke the human being. Something big went spontaneously missing, at least in America. Like a big eraser of the soul. This current stage is something like "post-apocalyptic" in that regard.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Brigantia (24th February 2023), Franny (1st April 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Rizotto (7th March 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Well I hope these mass mind-control attempts are failing and losing ground - speaking to which, it's time for the US to defund and withdraw from the UN and WHO - with these shrill control attempts only waking more of us up (I sure hope).

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...thriving-dark/

U.N. Demands ‘Global Guidelines’ on Internet Speech to Silence ‘Insects Thriving in the Dark’

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), an agency best known for maintaining a list of humanity’s most valuable cultural heritage sites, demanded the establishment of “global guidelines for the regulation of social media” in a conference on Wednesday to address alleged “disinformation.”

Participating in the conference, based in Paris, were Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva – a convicted felon who spuriously referred to his opponent Jair Bolsonaro as a “pedophile” in an online podcast during last year’s presidential race – and Maria Ressa, a Filipino journalist who faced government persecution for allegedly reporting disinformation online under former President Rodrigo Duterte.

UNESCO’s event was titled the “Internet for Trust Conference” and featured speakers demanding a global governance structure to silence “hate speech, misogyny, suppression of free speech, doxxing and conspiracy theories.” The agency emphasized its opposition to sovereign countries taking individual actions they deemed appropriate to address the existence of speech online.

“If these regulatory initiatives are developed in isolation, with each country working in their own corner, they are doomed to fail. Information disruption is by definition a global problem, so our reflections must take place at the global scale,” UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay lamented on Wednesday, noting that “at least 55 countries are working on” suppression of speech online.

In a promotional video to announce the conference, a spokesman for UNESCO referred to users online violating the boundaries of appropriate speech as “insects thriving in the dark.”

In her address on Thursday, Azoulay argued that regulation was necessary online because the truth is allegedly unpopular.

“The blurring of boundaries between true and false, the highly-organized denial of scientific facts, the amplification of disinformation and conspiracies – these did not originate on social networks,” the UNESCO head said. “But, in the absence of regulation, they flourish there much better than the truth.”

“Only by taking the full measure of this technological revolution can we ensure it does not sacrifice human rights, freedom of expression and democracy. For information to remain a common good, we must reflect and act now, together,” she demanded.

Lula da Silva used his address to lament the January 8 Brasilia riot, in which Bolsonaro supporters stormed the Brazilian Congress, the headquarters of the supreme court, and the Planalto presidential palace. While destroying parts of all three facilities, the riots – unlike those in past years by leftists in neighboring Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia, and Ecuador, among other countries – did not result in any deaths and only a small number of injuries.

The Brazilian protesters convened in the capital on January 8 to protest Lula’s inauguration into a third term as president. The hardline leftist president had been arrested following the end of his second term in 2011 on charges of corruption while in office. He was convicted on multiple appeals and sentenced to over two decades in prison for using bribe money to buy a luxury property – an investigation that resulted from a much larger police probe known as “Operation Car Wash,” which unveiled a massive corruption apparatus in the government organized under Lula. The nation’s top court, the Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF), overturned Lula’s convictions in 2021 on a technicality, presenting no exonerating evidence but allowing him to run for president.

< more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), Maybee (10th April 2023), Miller (7th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Rizotto (7th March 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

This Fox News Gutfield video says it all. (I don't like Gutfield at all, but I did want to copy the video title.)

Our country is being taken over by a mind virus

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2023), ClearWater (7th March 2023), DNA (7th March 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Isserley (7th March 2023), kudzy (11th March 2023), Miller (7th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Pam (21st March 2023), Reinhard (7th March 2023), Rizotto (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023), Tigger (7th March 2023), Yoda (7th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

A tiny, fascinating story illustrating how easy this all is.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/21741

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (10th March 2023), Eva2 (10th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Franny (1st April 2023), gini (12th April 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Heart to heart (10th March 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), John'sKatya (10th March 2023), kudzy (11th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Mercedes (10th April 2023), Michi (11th March 2023), Miller (10th March 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Pam (21st March 2023), Reinhard (10th March 2023), Rizotto (10th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023), Tigger (20th March 2023), Yoda (10th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Things are so much more advanced in this mind control tech than we can even imagine, IMO. No conspiracy. Some years ago some agent of the US dept of defense mentioned the aim of ''full spectrum dominance'', and that's whats happening, in all realms including consciousness, or at least an attempt at it.

Many years ago when I was first diving deep into rabbit holes, I was discussing a particular theory with a friend, it had to do with something pretty sinister, I believe a subject of non embodied forces etc, literally to this day I can't recall the topic exactly), but as we approached it in conversation, a strange brain fog took both of us over and even a sleepiness. And we changed the subject. I believe certain topics are embedded with screens or filters, or are part of the ''fencing'' that surrounds 3d earth and contains us..the electrified do not pass go part of it.

On the upside, IMO, we are equally as able both individually and collectively to implement some of the same things ''they'' do. "They'' desperately want us not to be aware of how powerful we actually are, and the divisions they've sown are completely concocted. In the meantime its tough to see former friends, family, and others get their switches flipped on with eyes aglaze and start spouting the same talking points.

You can't argue or use reason because its wired in some deep emotional tribal section of their brains, apparently, but I do think a percentage will wake up.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (20th March 2023), Franny (1st April 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), John'sKatya (25th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Mercedes (10th April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), norman (20th March 2023), Pam (21st March 2023), Phoenix1304 (31st March 2023), Reinhard (20th March 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), Tigger (20th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

I am one of those that cannot be hypnotised, at least not by known hypnotic methods, and I seemed alone in my cartoon ‘question mark’ headdress right from the start of the scamdemic. Early on, a neighbour stopped me in the street (masked and at a social distance) and asked if I’d had my vax, ‘certainly not!’ I retorted, (me unmasked and making a ‘non-essential journey’ outdoors against the ‘guidelines’ as I did throughout) he seemed taken aback and started muttering about doing it to protect others and so much mindless programmed twaddle that I realised further discussion was pointless and also dangerous, I’d just been cast in the role of granny killer and people started looking sideways at me. I avoided the subject from that point on.

Then I moved and it seemed everyone assumed I was just like them, vaxed and gagging for more. The only time it came up, was ‘have you had your booster’ and I responded with ‘I’ve decided against it’ that seemed to satisfy the enquirer and avoid any possible persecution. I thought it was utterly pointless to make oneself a target when dealing with the ‘entranced’. I wasn’t able to click my fingers and say ‘you’re back in the room’ and change anyone’s mind.

I think I raised this on one of the Covid threads as I was struck by the many apparently intelligent, well-educated people that were not questioning the absurd narrative (like 9/11) and blatantly obvious red flags. And worse, trotting off for experimental shots. I pointed out that TV puts the brain in the theta, hypnotic state and those affected were mostly avid TV watchers. We all know subliminals in TV advertising were criticised in the 60s but never actually banned, I can only imagine the sophistication that particular method of mind control has attained by now. I concluded the majority were entranced. Mass hypnosis. I’m sure there are many more methods, known and unknown of influencing minds. But for some inexplicable reason many of us are just not susceptible.

Recalling the Milgram experiments, I think it was 30% that refused to inflict extreme pain on others when told to do so by the white coat authorities. It was around 30% that refused the vax, here in UK anyway, but probably worldwide. So there’s a clue in there about the number that cannot be hypnotised and/or aren’t glued to TV programming.

I think the Woke agenda is something separate as I have yet to encounter anyone in the ‘real’ world that doesn’t think it’s insane. The target here has been education and the young. We are also seeing the first generation subjected to 20-30 vaccinations in their formative years now reaching maturity. It is effectively causing great division and hatred between this group and that, so I’m guessing that is what was intended. Womanhood/manhood and the family unit all but destroyed. The transhuman agenda well under way.

Maybe aluminium, mercury, graphene, ELF, 5g etc. are all playing a part, but nonetheless it is encouraging that take up of vaccines and boosters has plummeted, as credible people like Robert Kennedy Jnr and others painstakingly keep dishing the truth to those that have at least one eye half open. I met a woman recently, who like me, is not registered with a doctor and her two children of 6 and 9 have never had any vaccinations. Two, bright, healthy and creative kids I must say.

So we must hold on to the hope that despite the incessant assault on our minds, people can still come to their senses and while the deeply entranced will take their 5 yr old to a drag show or continue vaccinating their kids when one has died from it, or become autistic, there are thousands more now voicing their regret over the CV vax and suffering a painful awakening. They will begin to question everything. This could be a monumental backfire for the globalists.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the genocidal eugenicists who by ‘thinning the herd’ are then left with a population that instead of 30% has a very, very high percentage of strong minded people that cannot be hypnotised and continually question their authority…

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), gini (12th April 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Isserley (31st March 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st April 2023), John'sKatya (31st March 2023), Mercedes (10th April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), Sunny (31st March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

I'm currently reading the paper Mattias Desmet's book 'The Psychology of Totalitarianism' recommended by Vicus in his earlier post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1538263

The paper has been most useful towards my research. Thank you!
    I have Desmet's pdf book btw if anyone wishes to read it?

I come across this interesting youtube video today with Mattias Desmet, on The Tucker Carlson Today show.

Apologies if it has been posted before.
    Last edited by mizo; 31st March 2023 at 10:13.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

gini (12th April 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st April 2023), Mercedes (10th April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Phoenix1304 (31st March 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023)

25. Link to Post #153
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,434 times in 278 posts

My brother once reported to me something insightful he had heard from a friend: If you wanted to make a truly convincing computerized virtual reality system - you would also need to impair the consciousness of the user.

In other words; there are two sides to a convincing virtual reality. On the one side there is the coherence of the virtual simulation; and on the other side there is the perceiving and interpreting mind of the 'user'.

The insight was that no complex, real-time simulation can be fully, self-consistent when an alert and insightful mind is using it. But - if the mind of the user can be simultaneously impaired; then he can be totally convinced by an imperfect simulation.

When the perceiving mind is unimpaired, then the deception is detected from the inevitable incoherence of any complex virtual world. Yet why is complex-virtuality necessarily incoherent? Ultimately, because it is a lie, and all lies are incoherent with reality.

(Which is why one lie always leads to more lies. And why a 'cover-up' is always needed, and will itself always ramify.)

This is maybe a deep explanation of Godel's Incompleteness Theorem. The only coherent truth is reality, therefore all models of reality are not true; therefore all models will be incoherent as experienced by the real human mind.

To conceal the incoherence of virtual reality requires that the inhabiting-mind be simplified-down to the same level as the virtual world, and this simplification itself must be concealed... This is achieved by impairing the inhabiting-mind.

The lesson is that if you want to make someone believe he really is dwelling in a virtual world; you must first impair his mind. One that is achieved, then he will live inside a simplified and incoherent model of reality without 'noticing' its simplification or incoherence; he will accept the model as reality.

All of us now inhabit a virtual world, not reality. If minds were unimpaired, this would be obvious because the virtual world is grossly incoherent when measured against the reality of which the human mind is an exemplar. But in practice people inhabit this virtual world without realizing the fact, because they are mentally impaired. When, as inevitably happens, discrepancies are noticed - and the difference between virtuality and reality becomes evident; then these give-aways are rapidly ignored, denied or forgotten.

In any case of disagreement: virtuality is regarded as primary.

We can regard the socio-cultural changes of the past few generations as building-upon the core cognitive deficit of spirit-denying-materialistic-atheism (or, so feeble and superficial a religious conviction as to be de facto atheism) an incremental and multi-facteted mental impairment.

The religions and churches integration into The System was necessary for this to work - and this integration happened incrementally, progressively, and very fully; so that by 2020 the churches served to reinforce, not contradict, the virtuality.

This was apparently a demonic-strategy for preparing the world population to inhabit a fake, and evil, virtual world - without noticing the fact, and accepting the virtuality as reality.

So, if we imagine ourselves to be collectively in the position of Ragle Gumm in Philip K Dick's novel Time out of Joint, or Truman in The Truman Show movie... But whereas Ragle and Truman had the mental capacity to take notice of the discrepancies and gross simplifications of their virtual worlds; Man in 2023 is too mentally-impaired to suffer more than fleeting doubts and recognitions.

Every day, everybody is experiencing multiple moments when he sees-through holes in the official virtuality; moments when the virtual world peels-back to reveal the real - when the real world pokes-itself-through the illusion.

But because modern Man has no root outside the virtuality (and neither do any of the institutions to which he might look for external guidance - not even the Christian churches); Man has therefore no power of discernment. The multiple, frequent give-aways of fakery are experienced as just meaningless 'noise'; as evidence merely of the 'randomness' of (what is officially assumed to be...) a Godless universe without purpose.

Thus, nearly the whole world is being deceived into self-damnation by an astonishingly crude, grossly incoherent, fake-reality!

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), gord (1st April 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Isserley (31st March 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st April 2023), JohanB (1st April 2023), John'sKatya (1st April 2023), Miller (31st March 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023), Phoenix1304 (31st March 2023), Reinhard (1st April 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), Satori (31st March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (17th November 2023)

27. Link to Post #154
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,434 times in 278 posts

FYI: I posted this thread's theme in the form of a question at my Bruce Charlton's Notions blog yesterday; and my post received a variety of interesting and useful answers, or contributions towards an answer.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2023), gord (1st April 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023), Reinhard (1st April 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2023)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

If one accepts the premise that one’s thoughts are limited to the language one speaks /thinks in, then if that language is inaccurate / incorrect / misleading / confusing, then it would appear that minds can be controlled.

To illustrate, the accelerating use of the f-bomb, which depending on context, can mean diametrically opposed thoughts. Ergo, communication is impaired, as well as cognitive thinking.

Another way is “term warfare” where symbols, words and phrases are deliberately skewed to mean something else. Example : Fasces - the Roman symbol for strength in unity - which somehow became warped into representing left wing revolutionaries (Nazis, etc), though the official definition is for fanatical right wing behavior.
    Stop and think who benefits from denigrating a symbol for unity, into a derogatory slur - that is often misapplied.
    How sad.

But if you KNOW the meaning of the fasces, you can resist the mind control.

The story goes that, in Rome, adults taught children, by giving them a thin branch to break. They easily broke it. Then the adult gave them more and more until it became unbreakable. The bundle of thin sticks thus represented the united power of weak individuals. The axe was attached to represent the awesome power that could be wielded by those united.

Is that idea of strength in unity something to condemn?
    Isn’t that why we have governments to help secure our rights from predators, who are more powerful and ruthless?
    Who benefits by dividing us into squabbling subgroups?

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    My brother once reported to me something insightful he had heard from a friend: If you wanted to make a truly convincing computerized virtual reality system - you would also need to impair the consciousness of the user.

In other words; there are two sides to a convincing virtual reality. On the one side there is the coherence of the virtual simulation; and on the other side there is the perceiving and interpreting mind of the 'user'.

The insight was that no complex, real-time simulation can be fully, self-consistent when an alert and insightful mind is using it. But - if the mind of the user can be simultaneously impaired; then he can be totally convinced by an imperfect simulation.

When the perceiving mind is unimpaired, then the deception is detected from the inevitable incoherence of any complex virtual world. Yet why is complex-virtuality necessarily incoherent? Ultimately, because it is a lie, and all lies are incoherent with reality.

(Which is why one lie always leads to more lies. And why a 'cover-up' is always needed, and will itself always ramify.)

This is maybe a deep explanation of Godel's Incompleteness Theorem. The only coherent truth is reality, therefore all models of reality are not true; therefore all models will be incoherent as experienced by the real human mind.

To conceal the incoherence of virtual reality requires that the inhabiting-mind be simplified-down to the same level as the virtual world, and this simplification itself must be concealed... This is achieved by impairing the inhabiting-mind.

The lesson is that if you want to make someone believe he really is dwelling in a virtual world; you must first impair his mind. One that is achieved, then he will live inside a simplified and incoherent model of reality without 'noticing' its simplification or incoherence; he will accept the model as reality.

All of us now inhabit a virtual world, not reality. If minds were unimpaired, this would be obvious because the virtual world is grossly incoherent when measured against the reality of which the human mind is an exemplar. But in practice people inhabit this virtual world without realizing the fact, because they are mentally impaired. When, as inevitably happens, discrepancies are noticed - and the difference between virtuality and reality becomes evident; then these give-aways are rapidly ignored, denied or forgotten.

In any case of disagreement: virtuality is regarded as primary.

We can regard the socio-cultural changes of the past few generations as building-upon the core cognitive deficit of spirit-denying-materialistic-atheism (or, so feeble and superficial a religious conviction as to be de facto atheism) an incremental and multi-facteted mental impairment.

The religions and churches integration into The System was necessary for this to work - and this integration happened incrementally, progressively, and very fully; so that by 2020 the churches served to reinforce, not contradict, the virtuality.

This was apparently a demonic-strategy for preparing the world population to inhabit a fake, and evil, virtual world - without noticing the fact, and accepting the virtuality as reality.

So, if we imagine ourselves to be collectively in the position of Ragle Gumm in Philip K Dick's novel Time out of Joint, or Truman in The Truman Show movie... But whereas Ragle and Truman had the mental capacity to take notice of the discrepancies and gross simplifications of their virtual worlds; Man in 2023 is too mentally-impaired to suffer more than fleeting doubts and recognitions.

Every day, everybody is experiencing multiple moments when he sees-through holes in the official virtuality; moments when the virtual world peels-back to reveal the real - when the real world pokes-itself-through the illusion.

But because modern Man has no root outside the virtuality (and neither do any of the institutions to which he might look for external guidance - not even the Christian churches); Man has therefore no power of discernment. The multiple, frequent give-aways of fakery are experienced as just meaningless 'noise'; as evidence merely of the 'randomness' of (what is officially assumed to be...) a Godless universe without purpose.

Thus, nearly the whole world is being deceived into self-damnation by an astonishingly crude, grossly incoherent, fake-reality!
    I really want to thank you for this. You have articulated something I have never found the words to put together. Although this may not make sense, I see this occurring on a fractal level as well. This can be true at multiple levels of observation and understanding.
    I have spent the last couple years, without even consciously intending to do so, watching the crack in the cosmic egg grow larger, and become so much more transparent. In a very real sense I believe we live in one virtual world within another virtual world and I have no idea how far it goes.

As I see it the key to the whole thing is to build the need for a huge amount of cognitive dissonance into the "reality". So much so that almost everything we do requires some level of cognitive dissonance to be able to function. It takes a huge amount of strength and determination and courage to be able to look at the cognitive dissonance we each accept and see it for what it is. Making cognitive dissonance a requirement in this reality is the way to create such an evil, vile reality and sugarcoat it with shiny trinkets and shoddy distractions.

I feel so very grateful that you have come to this forum.
    Last edited by Pam; 1st April 2023 at 14:00.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (1st April 2023), Bruce G Charlton (1st April 2023), Franny (10th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st April 2023), Miller (10th April 2023), Reinhard (1st April 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2023)

32. Link to Post #157
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,885 times in 1,720 posts

The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation
    From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

5. Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1457789

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (1st April 2023), DNA (5th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st April 2023), Franny (10th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Miller (10th April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Reinhard (10th April 2023), Rizotto (2nd April 2023)

34. Link to Post #158
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A tiny, fascinating story illustrating how easy this all is.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/21741

Fascinating little experiment, Bill. Thank you for uploading it.

It is so easy because we have all been programmed this way. There is no genuine freedom on this plane. We like to believe we are free but the covid years have shown us just how fragile that "freedom" really is.

To get out of this, we need to trust our instincts and our hearts only and be very weary of anything that comes to us from outside. Deep down inside we have all the answers and acknowledging how easily we are manipulated will make it easier for us to resist that manipulation.

I remember there was an about 10 sequence in my mind telling me to join the others and get a jab and instantly I told myself to stop thinking crazy thoughts and it went away (that was about a year ago). At that time I knew too much to fall for a manipulation like that. We need to learn to trust ourselves/our Higher Selves more than any so-called experts, more than any politicians (but we have known that for years), more than just anybody else. If we reconnect with spirit, we will no longer be easily manipulated (for some reason I had to think of the old movie "They live" in which the main character can see the manipulation when he puts on aome kind of glasses that he has found.).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bruce and Pam, I totally agree with you. I feel that that's exactly what is going on.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

DNA (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Reinhard (10th April 2023)

36. Link to Post #159
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

A while ago people asked for sources. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net has extensive mind control sources it seems.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/e...ndcon.htm#menu

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA:

Electronic implants in brain and teeth

Targeting: Long range

Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction

Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants

Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations

Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

Project MK-ULTRA, 1953, CIA:

Drugs, electronics and electroshock

Targeting: Short range

Frequencies: VHF HF UHF modulated at ELF

Transmission and Reception: Local production

Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of "cyborg" mentalities

Effects: narcoleptic trance, programming by suggestion

Subprojects: Many.

Pseudonym: Project Artichoke

Functional Basis: Electronic Dissolution of Memory, E.D.O.M.

Project Orion, 1958, U.S.A.F:

Drugs, hypnosis, and ESB

Targeting: Short range, in person

Frequencies: ELF Modulation

Transmission and Reception: Radar, microwaves, modulated at ELF frequencies

Purpose: Top security personnel debriefing, programming, insure security and loyalty

Pseudonym: "Dreamland"

MK-DELTA, 1960, CIA:

FIne-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming

Targeting: Long Range

Frequencies: VHF HF UHF Modulated at ELF

Transmission and Reception: Television antennae, radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation on 60 Hz wiring.

Purpose: programming behavior and attitudes in general population

Effects: fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and social criminality, mood swings

Pseudonym: "Deep Sleep", R.H.I.C.

PHOENIX II, 1983, U.S.A.F, NSA:

Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups

Targeting: Medium range

Frequencies: Radar, microwaves. EHF UHF modulated

Power: Gigawatt through Terawatt

Purpose: Loading of Earth Grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals

Pseudonym: "Rainbow", ZAP

TRIDENT, 1989, ONR, NSA:

Electronic directed targeting of individuals or populations

Targeting: Large population groups assembled

Display: Black helicopters flying in triad formation of three

Power: 100,000 watts

Frequency: UHF

Purpose: Large group management and behavior control, riot control

Allied Agencies: FEMA

Pseudonym: "Black Triad" A.E.M.C

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA:

Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming

Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node)

Targeting: national population of the United States

Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation

Power: Gigawatts

Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals

Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control

Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

TOWER, 1990, CIA, NSA:

Electronic cross country subliminal programming and suggestion

Targeting: Mass population, short-range intervals, long-range cumulative

Frequencies: Microwave, EHF SHF

Methodology: Cellular telephone system, ELF modulation

Purpose: Programming through neural resonance and encoded information

Effect: Neural degeneration, DNA resonance modification, psychic suppression

Pseudonym: "Wedding Bells"

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control

Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF

Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification

Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range

Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control

Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helicopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to re-stimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios. Ref: LE#108, March 1998

Potential: Mass behavior modification

Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2023), gini (12th April 2023), Harmony (10th April 2023), Inversion (10th April 2023), Isserley (10th April 2023), Pam (10th April 2023), Pris (8th May 2023), Sunny (10th April 2023), T Smith (10th April 2023)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation
    From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

5. Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1457789
    OMG, thank you so much for this writing, Vicus! I have been a student of Philip K. Dick for a long time. But like all truth, it can be understood on so many levels. I most definitely need to go back and grasp this at a totally different level. That is the wonderful and actually fun part of seeking to understand the truth of our reality structure, the level of understanding is not a static thing, it can take on a myriad of meanings as our understanding changes.

Another important thing I have learned and have discussed with Icare, is that the messenger, in this case PK Dick does not in any way need to be discounted because his lifestyle and some of his personal decisions may have made him less than the stereotype of a saint. I have spent way too much time, dismissing someone once I found out they may have some character shortcomings (as if I am here to judge...teehee).

For some reason, earlier on I corelated deep wisdom with living a saintly, flawless life. Most of the time this is simply not accurate. It's another strategy utilized with the construct. "Don't give any consideration to this guy or gal, he/she is obviously not credible.. follow the experts, the authorities, the ones with the most credentials after their name. Just one of a myriad of the dumbing down process of the dumbing down of mankind.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2023), Miller (10th April 2023), Vicus (11th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast