+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation.

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation
    From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

5. Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1457789
    OMG, thank you so much for this writing, Vicus! I have been a student of Philip K. Dick for a long time. But like all truth, it can be understood on so many levels. I most definitely need to go back and grasp this at a totally different level. That is the wonderful and actually fun part of seeking to understand the truth of our reality structure, the level of understanding is not a static thing, it can take on a myriad of meanings as our understanding changes.

Another important thing I have learned and have discussed with Icare, is that the messenger, in this case PK Dick does not in any way need to be discounted because his lifestyle and some of his personal decisions may have made him less than the stereotype of a saint. I have spent way too much time, dismissing someone once I found out they may have some character shortcomings (as if I am here to judge...teehee).

For some reason, earlier on I corelated deep wisdom with living a saintly, flawless life. Most of the time this is simply not accurate. It's another strategy utilized with the construct. "Don't give any consideration to this guy or gal, he/she is obviously not credible.. follow the experts, the authorities, the ones with the most credentials after their name. Just one of a myriad of the dumbing down process of the dumbing down of mankind.

Recognizing at some level the bleakness, evil and pain really is intolerable to someone who yearns for decency for themselves, and their loved ones and a sense of safety simply cannot live in a world with so much whitewashed, and a pretense of decency that is simply a cheap poorly constructed veneer covering the other reality. The only possibility is mastering and refining cognitive dissonance and/or becoming narcissistic or a sociopath, lacking any empathy. The final outcome is a society where lying, gaslighting ,hypocrisy and most of all cognitive dissonance are accepted and necessary to function. A society where the classic "hero's journey" is inverted to a society where the victim who cries out the loudest and talleys the most victim points is the new "hero". It really is a direct inversion of something like Frodo's journey in The Lord of the Rings. If you choose to live a lie or to exploit and profit off of misfortunes in your life journey rather than learn from them and become stronger than this is what makes you a pop icon, a hero with absolutely no traditional heroic traits. You may even get your picture on some unhealthy food product or a bottle of beer! Those that have lost the ability to think and reason will hail them on and the vortex to the bottom continues.

Once the inversion is complete, where else is there to go? I don't have the answer but would love to hear what others think.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Carlitos (18th May 2023), DNA (18th May 2023), George (18th May 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Icare (11th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Mercedes (11th April 2023), Vicus (11th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,686 times in 9,999 posts

https://twitter.com/vikki0164/status...67324967010304

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Carlitos (18th May 2023), gini (8th May 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Pam (7th May 2023), s7e6e (20th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Hindi
    Thanks

One of the ways apart from ELF, 5G, microwaves, etc., is the occult method. Akashic records have been changed to make people forget something collectively or individually. Or to insert a false memory similarly. Same for volition or subjective perception.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McSheeple For This Post:

Carlitos (18th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2023), Harmony (21st May 2023), Pam (28th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Every now and then I will run across someone who makes a major impact on my thinking wrt my understanding of how things work. I ran across Paul Levy and his work recently.

Levy wrote a book about "Wetiko", which is the name American Indians call the "mind virus" which permeates humankind. It is evidently referenced in many different traditions but under different names.

I post this note in this mind control thread because the "virus" can take many forms, including in the form of relatively new technologies.

This Higher Side Chat does a good job of introducing the concept.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (21st May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Pam (28th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Reclamation of our minds and lives begins within each of us, and it is within us all to heal ourselves and reclaim free thought and inner peace just as I did. It is our birthright to gather our wits and strength of spirit to live life’s purpose during these powerfully pivotal times we are here to effect.

- Cathy
    Recent interview with the inspiring Cathy O' Brain.

She has such a strong spirit despite her past that I am in awe.

One of many interesting things she said was that her first book was NOT intended for the public. She said that the book was created as documentation for her congressional testimony, and she never intended for it to go public, she said the public was not ready/ equipped for the information at that time.

Edit: can't seem to embed, here is the link
    https://rumble.com/v2hgiv4-keys-2-li...chrome-m.html/

Keys 2 Life EP13: Cathy O'Brien | MIND CONTROL, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, ADRENOCHROME, +MORE

Quote For more info about Cathy: https://trance-formation.com/

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ev3jq
    Last edited by Harmony; 14th April 2023 at 01:16. Reason: embeded video

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2023), gini (12th April 2023), Pam (18th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Every now and then I will run across someone who makes a major impact on my thinking wrt my understanding of how things work. I ran across Paul Levy and his work recently.

Levy wrote a book about "Wetiko", which is the name American Indians call the "mind virus" which permeates humankind. It is evidently referenced in many different traditions but under different names.

I post this note in this mind control thread because the "virus" can take many forms, including in the form of relatively new technologies.

Video cannot be found, have they removed it do you think?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Pam (28th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Reclamation of our minds and lives begins within each of us, and it is within us all to heal ourselves and reclaim free thought and inner peace just as I did. It is our birthright to gather our wits and strength of spirit to live life’s purpose during these powerfully pivotal times we are here to effect.

- Cathy
    Recent interview with the inspiring Cathy O' Brain.

She has such a strong spirit despite her past that I am in awe.

One of many interesting things she said was that her first book was NOT intended for the public. She said that the book was created as documentation for her congressional testimony, and she never intended for it to go public, she said the public was not ready/ equipped for the information at that time.

Edit: can't seem to embed, here is the link
    https://rumble.com/v2hgiv4-keys-2-li...chrome-m.html/

Keys 2 Life EP13: Cathy O'Brien | MIND CONTROL, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, ADRENOCHROME, +MORE

Quote For more info about Cathy: https://trance-formation.com/
    That Rumble video doesn't work for me but I've found a Bitchute version of it that does.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kAZIUbW1csqT

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

Video cannot be found, have they removed it do you think?
    Which video do you mean, all 3 videos in that quoted post work for me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Blastolabs (28th April 2023), Bluegreen (11th May 2023), Franny (28th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), Pam (28th April 2023), Ravenlocke (13th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,346 times in 8,672 posts

an effective 15 seconds

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...072920071?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Franny (28th April 2023), lisalu (13th April 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), Ravenlocke (13th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    netspeak
    Thanks

(I've glimpsed a lot of great replies in skim-scrolls of a couple pages of this thread... keen to snuggle into more of it... but for now, I'll just offer my first response to the original post's quandaries)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I may amend the thread title later, but I really do think this. And I've been considering it for much of the past year.

Not Mass Psychosis. Not 'Mass Formation' (see this thread: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme). Not even mass media manipulation and persuasion.

But something more insidious, acting like an invisible controlling blanket on hundreds of millions of people, maybe many more.

And it only affects a proportion of humans.
    Maybe 50-60%, a wild guess. But absolutely not everyone. Some are somehow immune.

Assuming all this, the human race is being divided into two distinct camps: the controlled and the uncontrolled.

The controlled are easy to see. What may be the giveaway about all this is that everyone in that camp believes the same things. We can easily make a list. And they believe them strongly and sincerely.

Another giveaway is that no matter what logic, what evidence, what facts one might present, the controlled cannot see. They are blind. All their intelligence, whatever it may be (and it's quite often high) is deployed to reinforcing and justifying their programmed beliefs.

(There's a thread about this, as well: Why humans are unintelligent: it's all about belief. And this thread Social media discussion rarely changes anyone's minds may also be relevant.)

Some only get to change their minds (e.g. about the covid vaxx) after a tragedy has occurred that has deeply affected them. But even so, bewilderingly, that doesn't always happen. Someone loses their vaxxed teenage son to myocarditis. And then they make sure their daughter gets the booster. Some might consider that insane, and maybe it truly is.

I'm not 100% certain about this. But I may have reached 90% now. I suspect Clif High (for one) might agree: some readers may remember that in 2021 (maybe someone can find the reference?) Clif made a short video in which he reported that he felt sure he was picking up a kind of telepathically signaled 'instruction' that he had to take the vaxx. I didn't disbelieve that at the time, and I certainly don't disbelieve it now.

I welcome all opinions. I may be wrong, but it's a hypothesis that seems to fit everything we increasingly see all around us every day. I'd also be most interested to know if anyone else has been pondering this, but hasn't so far said anything to anyone... simply because it seems just too wild.
    I wont rule out the possibility of some kind of "telepathically signaled 'instruction'", but there's also a lot of other methods deployed. The carrots[1] and the sticks[2], the groupthink[3] and other psychological effects[4] both naturally emergent and intentionally caused.

The rote induction from corporate controlled media[5], having a strong effect on many minds, may then reiterate out, by more than word-of-mouth, as in by "morphic resonance"[6]. Perhaps many minds are more reliant on picking this up, perhaps some more unquestioningly than others, more than some minds who have retained more cognitive capacities (perhaps by fortune of genetic luck, epigenetic luck, and/or by intentional avoidance of various chemical lobotomy laced substances[7]). Perhaps there are various hormones or other biochemical aspects that makes one more or less susceptible to bioelectromagnetic[8] manipulations.

... And I don't like it. It offends my "normal people save everybody" (--Paige to Walter Obrian)[9] egalitarian sensibilities. This rigged game exacerbation of selective pressures for soft-kill eugenics, and/or just the top-down manipulation betraying free choice etc..

Perhaps there are many things that can be done to counter and remedy this at an individual level (and may well be worth doing, in a "saved that one" sense). But that seems like a panicked rush to keep saving bit by bit downstream, when the real solution space lays upstream.

If the solutions are not apparent here, perhaps the solution space lays elsewhere, and we should keep looking.

[1] e.g. Seen the size of the bribes? And to doctors...! With still many people trusting doctors.
    [2] e.g. How does that Upton Sinclair quote go again... something like: "It is difficult to get a man to believe something when his salary depends on him not believing it." iirc.
    [3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKP6DU6Vjt0 documentary on groupthink and confirmation bias.
    [4] Mattias Desmet's book The Psychology Of Totalitarianism springs to mind, having aspects both emergent and intentionally initiated. (Though, personally, I think the book could have had a smidgen more balance between the two, less underplaying the authoritarian's role in seeding it, albeit important as it is we recognise our role in succumbing to and perpetuating it, and our need to use our voice to interrupt it, where we have traction, not just angrily screaming at the sky.)
    [5] So glad I got out of "Advertising & Marketing". ... fun story, got out, when doing my first T.V. advert (animated, for a skate shop~ not important), during the 3 months of which, I would watch a Bill Hicks VHS tape over and over, back to back, wearing it out... which included the bit "Anybody here work in advertising or marketing? ... Kill yourselves. There's no joke here. You're the ruiners of all things good. You're f***ed and you're f***ing us. Kill yourself." etc. And by that, Bill Hicks saved my life, by telling me to kill myself. Gotta love that irony. ~ Anyways... whole industries, full of professionals, whose entire role, which they want to do well (like I wanted to do well), is to manipulate you psychologically. BILLIONS are invested in this. Propaganda, "The news", is all but this, these days. Even right back the the days of Bernays (and I'll add, another pertinent example to learn from, of similar era, Harry J Anslinger and (his uncle) Randolf William Hearst, who convinced the majority, lasting for generations, that our best friend, cannabis, with its thousands of uses, was instead a demon called marijuana that would "make n***ers rape your white daughter" and all manner of ugly divisive bigotry-pandering nonsense lies). May be worth a look into that history.
    [6] As coined and characterised by Terrence Mckenna's friend, Rupert Sheldrake, though by no means the only term I could have used there to depict the general idea/effect/phenomena.
    [7] Ugh, it's such a long list, and many many times longer than I know, ... is it worth even trying to start mention a few? ... Aspartame... if you only avoid one, make it that one. ... Then there's fluoridation, dozens more excitotoxins (they pop your brain cells), other heavy metal poisons (mercury and lead most common and prominent), imbalances between sugars and fats, hyper-sugars, wrong fats and imbalances of types of fats, various petrochemicals and their additives, doubtless many pharmaceuticals (and their additives and "adjuvants"), hormone disregulators/disruptors/mimics, gut biome destroyers (if you only avoid one, make it glyphosate (which is ecocidal and many other horrors ~ see project alimentarius)), thousands of novel forever chemicals newly produced every day, ... the list goes on and on. We've much to mend in this world.
    [8] This is a field (no pun intended ~ I mean field of study, not just the electromagnetic field) that can be used for great good. Much healing can be accomplished here. Also, the contrary. As well as likely many a foolishly arrogant misplaced magnanimity of manipulation... e.g. see again Mattias Desmet's "Mass Formation Psychosis" for one example that can lead to extremes of atrocities committed "for the greater good", and many an other "for your own good" imposition, asides that.
    [9] A line from an episode of the TV show "Scorpion"... How based on real life, if that line was ever uttered in real life, not as important as the insight necessary for those who are willing to stop trying to save more people because they've come up with an idea that already saved statistically more people than are being killed. Keep trying, you may use that big brain of yours to discover you can save everybody.
    If ignorance is bliss, give me agony. (&, The ignorance that dies, is not you.)
    Time flies when you’re not in pain or prison. We are psychenauts, and we are not afraid.
    Educate yourself so you may educate others.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Digit For This Post:

Delight (25th April 2023), DNA (25th April 2023), Franny (28th April 2023), gini (8th May 2023), Miller (25th April 2023), mountain_jim (1st May 2023), Pam (28th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

[/B][/I]The controlled are easy to see. What may be the giveaway about all this is that everyone in that camp believes the same things. We can easily make a list. And they believe them strongly and sincerely.

Another giveaway is that no matter what logic, what evidence, what facts one might present, the controlled cannot see. They are blind. All their intelligence, whatever it may be (and it's quite often high) is deployed to reinforcing and justifying their programmed beliefs.
    Out of all the crazy things happening in this world this topic/phenomenon/event has boggled my mind more so than most things. (For many years!)
    I posted this thread 10 years ago!
    Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds
    After many years of research, investigation, and many many hours of deep thought, I'm starting to doubt many of my previous hypothesis as to what may be actually causing such strange behavior on such a massive scale.
    Recently, more and more, I am starting to be convinced that this insane "blindness" to reality is actually being caused by Demonic Possession (and I'm not a religious person!).
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Franny (28th April 2023), guenonsbitch (16th November 2023), mab777 (17th May 2023), mountain_jim (1st May 2023), Pam (28th April 2023), sunflower (28th April 2023), Yoda (28th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

I haven't been following this thread, but just in response to Bill's original premise about how programmed most people are, I would like to point to this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...70#post1554270
    ...as a great example of information being presented--along with plenty of credible, documented, corroborating evidence--that most people could not begin to get their heads around.
    And that also includes "conspiracy theorists"....
    It would seem that this reality may be much different than we have been led to believe.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th April 2023 at 00:45.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st May 2023), Pam (28th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Reverse Engineering the Propaganda Machine
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    April 30, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1786921191

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FfPFPROaHNGO/

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    We fight against a truly unprecedented disinformation campaign, where the liars are claiming that everyone else is giving out misinformation, basically turning truth on its head
    While propaganda takes many forms, mainstream media play a crucial role. The good news is that people are starting to catch on, and trust in mainstream media has dropped to an all-time low
    By the early 1900s — literally a century ago — journalists like Upton Sinclair and George Seldes were discussing the corruption of the media, how they were owned by big business with a profit agenda, and how they were not dealing squarely with investigative reporters
    For propaganda to be effective, there needs to be central coordination of narratives, and that’s where public relations agencies come in.
    Few appreciate the power that these companies have. Two-thirds to 80% of the content broadcast and published by corporate media comes from public relations firms, so most of the so-called “news” is actually brainwashing propaganda
    Other common PR tools include “public protests,” which are actually made up of people hired by the PR company, and media will of course be sent there to cover it, and front groups, which are paid by industry to promote a particular view that benefits that industry
    In this interview, Michelle Stiles reviews some of the basic tools of propaganda, which is the topic of her book, “One Idea to Rule Them All: Reverse Engineering American Propaganda.”
    It’s a pertinent and apt topic in light of what's been going on over the last few years, as we attempt to understand how we've been manipulated and brainwashed.

If you can understand that, then you can prevent it from happening again in the future, and you can help other people to break free from the indoctrination as well. Stiles includes the following quote from George Orwell in the book:

"In the age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

That’s really our battle today, as we fight against a truly unprecedented disinformation campaign, where the liars are claiming that everyone else is giving out misinformation, basically turning truth on its head.

Most of you are aware that I was given top billing on the Center for Countering Digital Hate’s (CCDH) “disinformation dozen” list, which is a true testament to the credibility I’ve built over the past 25 years. They see me as a real threat to their propaganda machine, and it’s no small honor to be recognized as someone who’s telling the truth in this age of misinformation.

Legacy Media Was Never Deserving of Our Trust
    While propaganda takes many forms, mainstream media play a crucial role. Many people my age would agree that we used to believe the media were a trusted source of information. But no more. Investigative journalism within mainstream media doesn’t exist anymore. They’re all just talking heads, reading from scripts, which is why they all sound the same, even reiterating the same sentences verbatim.

The good news is that people are starting to catch on, and trust in mainstream media has dropped to an all-time low. In her book, Stiles presents the historical view of media, and how it’s changed over time. By the early 1900s — literally a century ago — journalists like Upton Sinclair and George Seldes were discussing the corruption of the media, how they were owned by big business with a profit agenda, and how they were not dealing squarely with investigative reporters.

“They were trying to tell as many people as they could, but they couldn't get it out there,” Stiles says. “And then, journalists, they were created through the schools. We had to have a degree to get into it. So now you're sort of captive. You can't really blow the whistle without blowing up your career. So that impacts it because nobody can tell the truth. And if you do come out, it's a long road to getting your own reputation set up and your own income.

I'm just hoping that people, when they take that perspective, can go, ‘Wait a minute, why would we ever have trusted them?’ It's a sacred trust, as Lippmann says. ‘The power to determine what's important and what is not important is a power that is so great that no one has seen it since the Pope lost his hold on the secular mind.’

I mean, it's an amazing tool. It's a search light. It's focusing in on what's important, and it's shielding out what's deemed not important. One of the things that I bring up in the book is what I call tribal elders. Because what they are doing is they're alerting the community. They're magnifying problems and they're smoke screening things that are not problems.

But the important point to remember is that if you're magnifying the wrong problems, then you're really harming society. Tribal elders were meant to help people learn and understand what was going to be a threat, and then they would counsel together, and they would execute a plan. So, when you have, in a sense, treasonous tribal elders, you really have a poison in the society.”

Stiles’ Journey
    Stiles’ first foray into propaganda came in the wake of 9/11. Initially, she didn’t believe that 9/11 was a false flag operation. “I actually said to somebody, ‘Nobody credible believes that, so stop.’” But later, she ended up watching a video made by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and it turned out to be a life-altering decision.

“I remember I really couldn't sleep that night,” she says. “It was about having those trusts torn down, and it's really a betrayal, in a large sense.

I think that's why so many people have a hard time with coronavirus ... The things we trust [include] authority, experience, what other people are doing and saying around us, the culture, the words that we use to describe the culture ... One of the points that I make in the book is that these guys ... have infiltrated these trusts.

That's the way to get package propaganda through in a democracy. I watched your interview with Dr. Marik and he said the same thing. He said, ‘I had a hard time coming to grips with, ‘Wow, there's a lot of deception even in my own industry that I haven't really even seen.’

And I think ... what we're struggling against [is] that percentage of people who may see the news as untrustworthy, but they don't see the whole thing, in a sense, they don't see the massive corruption that's there to support that [corruption].”

Tools of the Propaganda Trade
    For propaganda to be effective, there needs to be central coordination of narratives, and that’s where public relations agencies come in. I think hardly anyone really appreciates the power that these companies have.

For example, in the 1950s, the tobacco industry hired the PR company Hills+Knowlton (H+K). It devised the tobacco industry’s now-infamous playbook, which worked for almost 50 years. Classic propaganda strategies included confusing people about the facts, discrediting the opposition and sowing doubt.

H+K was also responsible for creating the Kuwaiti witness during the Iraq war. During a hearing, H+K presented an anonymous girl who testified that Iraqi soldiers were taking babies out of incubators in the hospital and throwing them onto the freezing floor. Eventually, it was revealed that she was the daughter of a Kuwaiti ambassador and the entire story was made up. It was a PR stunt designed to create outrage and support for the war effort in Iraq, and it worked.

Today, two-thirds to 80% of the content broadcast and published by corporate media comes from public relations firms, the top four being the Publicis Groupe, WPP (which recently acquired H+K), Omnicom and Interpublic.

In other words, most so-called mainstream media “news” is actually brainwashing propaganda. And, remarkably, when you add the 2022 revenues of these top four ad holding companies together, it’s still below $60 billion, which is a rather modest price to control international policy and up to 80% of the global mainstream media landscape.

How PR Companies Are Used in Politics
    One of the most classic stories Stiles could find while researching her book was that of Edward Bernays discussing the use of PR in politics. Bernays, widely considered the father of public relations and propaganda, rose to prominence in the 1920s.

Facts and reason were “out,” he said. Instead, if a politician wanted to advocate for lowering the tariff on wool, for example, he was to hire a PR company to create the necessary circumstances to make lowering tariffs the solution to an apparent problem. Stiles tells the story:

“The PR guy is going to talk to prominent businessmen and get them to agree to wear cotton suits to their important events as a protest. They're going to boycott wool. Somewhere else in the community, or in the nation at large, they're going to get some middle-class people to protest, so they don't seem linked together in the public's mind.

And then somewhere else, social workers will do some surveys and interview the poor, and they'll run a report on the plight of the poor and the suffering that entails from the high cost of wool, like they can't buy wool blankets and they're freezing to death.

So, you have these events being placed into the public consciousness, and that's when the politicians are going to step in and help solve the problem. So, he's teaching young PR professionals and he says, ‘You're going to have to look and find out, intimately, what news feels like because you're going to create it.’

Propaganda packaged as news is devastating to a democracy. They're seeding the consciousness with the problems — and again, the news is highlighting those ... You might think, well, what does it matter if a politician advocates for lower taxes?

But let's say that powerful interests have overseas stakes in wool that they want to dump cheaply onto the United States, or they want to take out their competitors in the United States with cheap wool.

Now you have something really nefarious. You have powerful interests, big government, corporations, and the news manipulating to consolidate power, wealth and resources ... and they’ve used this playbook over and over for the last 100 years.”

Things Are Often Not What They Seem
    Another common PR tool is public protests. Many events presented as spontaneous public uprisings aren’t that at all. They’re made up by people hired by the PR agency to protest, and the media will of course be sent there to cover it.

Some of these events can be pathetically small, consisting of just a few dozen protesters, yet they’ll get massive media coverage. In contrast, real, legitimate public protests can have hundreds of thousands of people present and get virtually no media coverage at all. That’s one way to start telling them apart.

Of course, video has become one of the greatest tools of the propaganda trade. As noted by stiles, “seeing is believing.” It’s easily to manipulate how an event comes across on video, so we need to recognize the potential dangers of a visual experience. Since most newsworthy events don’t happen in our immediate vicinity, we rarely can verify the veracity of what we see on video.

Infrastructure Belief and Trust
    What Stiles refers to as “infrastructure belief” include:

1.Experience — Seeing is believing. Trusting your eyes

2.Authority — Trusting the experts

3.Social pressure — Trusting what other people are doing and saying

4.Culture — Trusting the culture and the words people use to talk about the culture

As explained by Stiles:

“In a small local community that works great. But when you overlay a technological culture, you can't ferret out those trusts. [Yet] that's what you're relying on. Because we can't go and investigate everything. We can't dig up every fact. We have to trust the medicine man as an authority. So those things are really important to realize.

Let me give you an example with coronavirus. We saw what happened visually. People arriving on the ground in China, hazmat suits, the draconian lockdown. Then we went to Italy and you saw gurneys and morgues. Then you went to New York City and saw floating ships and more deaths.

And then somebody died that you knew, or somebody that you know had somebody lose somebody to coronavirus. And boy, how could that be wrong? ‘I'm seeing it in my own life. I've experienced it. It's happening all across the globe. That's got to be real.’

Into that comes the authorities. Grandfatherly Dr. Fauci, grandmotherly Dr. Birx, the CDC and the WHO. If you didn't trust them, you might have just trusted science, which is a good thing to trust in a society of integrity. And if you didn't trust that, then maybe you trusted Trump ... So now you've got two points of triangulation.

And then, while everybody seems to be following along, I'm looking around to see my neighbors. Are they doing it and saying the same thing? Are they believing the same thing as I am? Okay, everybody starts wearing masks and all of a sudden you have this huge triangulation.

You’re looking around in the community, trusting your eyes, trusting authorities and looking at the social response. And you're going, ‘Well, this has got to be real.’

So when you and I come up and say, ‘Hey, did you know that Pfizer only lowered mild symptoms in relatively healthy people?’ — you would bring facts to them — they would go, ‘You're nuts because I've triangulated these trusts and you've got to be loony.’

Even in families, it tore apart husbands and wives who are at odds over this. So, I say in the book that facts are tiny hand maidens to the true queens of belief, which I believe are these trusts.

And now you say, ‘Well, how does language impact that?’ Well, you chronicled in your newsletter that the WHO changed the definition of pandemic ... of vaccine [and] cases. Never in the history of medicine has an asymptomatic been considered a case. I test positive for TB, but I'm not a case, I don't have active TB.

Deaths were also conflated ... So the effect of those definition changes magnified the threat of the whole thing. And then, finally, you go to culture. How did that impact? Well, I think they used our Judeo-Christian ethos of ‘do unto others.’

Don't go to somebody else's house and bring a virus that may kill their grandmother and I won't do it to you. Especially because the outcome is something so severe. It's not like you're giving somebody a cold. You're possibly killing them.

And so that was a slam dunk. You put all those five pieces together and people were overwhelmed. I was told I was seriously misinformed and morally reprehensible because I took the stance that I did. And I'm sure you, as well, got flack. So, that's [why] manipulating and hacking those trusts is a really big thing.”

Front Groups
    Yet another propaganda tool is the creation and use of front groups that typically pretend to be some sort of independent movement but are anything but. Front groups are paid and supported by industry and exist to justify some nefarious aspect of that industry.

Few people have the time to take a deep dive into how these front groups came about. There are loads of them, and they almost always use some benevolent public service name so you sound like a heartless fool for criticizing them. As noted by Stiles:

“They were using those techniques really, really early on ... It’s a huge problem. If we just made front groups illegal and eliminated PR firms, boy, we'd be way forward to advancing the truth in the country, wouldn't we?”

The Threat of Large Language Models
    Of course, most industries are incredibly well-connected politically, and would likely find some other workaround, even if front groups were banned. One such workaround, which is already being deployed, is these large language models such as OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard. There are dozens, if not hundreds of other companies that are also working on similar products around the world, including the giant search engine Baidu in China.

I'm convinced, and I've studied this carefully, that these are the harbingers of artificial general intelligence, (AGI). It's not quite there yet, but we are really close. I'm talking about this decade. In my mind, it's inevitable. This also seems to be the consensus from the number of experts that I reviewed.

This is a major concern because, as explained in Stiles’ book, language is what they use to convince us that something is true when it’s not.

What better propaganda tool could you invent than an artificial intelligence that has access to just about everything that's ever been written, and that can carefully orchestrate and carry out a detailed plan to indoctrinate the entire world with falsehoods. Already, these large language models are being deployed in Media Literacy education.

“I agree with you,” Stiles says. “I think it's phenomenally dangerous. [Media Literacy] is actually a propaganda campaign. So you take J-6 and you say, ‘Well, these people were influenced by disinformation and it caused an insurrection, so disinformation is a threat to society.’ Then you go to the legal legislative realm and you say, ‘Look, we've got to do something about this. Disinformation is a threat to democracy.’

So, they have these euphemistically labeled bills called Media Literacy. They've just passed the first one, but there's a whole slew of them that are scheduled. If you go to Daily Clout1 by Naomi Wolf, you can find they're all set up to go in many different states, basically teaching K-12 ‘media literacy.’ I mean, what are you going to teach a kindergartner about media literacy that isn't just blatant indoctrination? They're before the age of reason.”

The point is that they're using this indoctrination tool on you right now, today. And it's going to get worse and worse over time. There are some things we can do, but it’s important to realize that this is probably one of the biggest propaganda threats we face.

It’s also our biggest existential threat, because these AI-equipped large language models have been given the ability to code. They can recursively create software and run that software, and continue to improve it at an exponential rate. So it seems inevitable and only a matter of time before they start improving the code to achieve superintelligence capacity that is an existential threat to humanity.

Lex Fridman recently interviewed Max Tegmark2 who is an AI scientist at MIT and has been very concerned about the dangers of AI. He is the primary author of the recent letter signed by 1800 scientists, including Elon Musk,3 recommending a six-month stop of development to integrate safety back into the equation.

His primary concern is that these large language models have been given access to human psychology, which means they know precisely how to manipulate and change human behavior. Additionally, they now have access to the internet, as discussed by a previous Lex guest, Eliezer Yudkowsky.4

So, the combination of recursively improving their code, having access to the internet and understanding human psychology provides what appears to be the largest existential threat to humanity. In my view it’s even more than the global cabal, which will likely be using these tools which have a very high probability of backfiring on them.

Unplug, Disconnect and Take Back Your Kids
    Part of the solution is to minimize your use of surveillance tools such as computers, cell phones, social media apps and Google products. Be aware of how you can be tracked and surveilled through your various electronic devices. Revert back to analog devices when possible. We also need to take control of our children’s education.

“You have to take the kids back,” Stiles says. “I firmly believe you've got to train them on reading and logical thinking, off the videos. Jacque Ellul published a book called ‘Humiliation of the Word’ in 1970. He so perfectly portrayed what we see now in the social justice warriors. He said ... ‘What training by video does is it produces an extreme conviction without logical coherence.’

So you see the social justice warriors throwing themselves on the steps of the Capitol screaming and crying — these outward displays of emotion — but if you interview them, they really can't articulate the problem. So, I was astounded that that 50 years ago, he said, ‘Don't train through video.’

You can't abandon reading and training your thinking process and critical thinking skills. I think that's really important for parents to remember. We have all these video educational materials, but they've got to read to get the thinking-skill part.”

Become a Smart Sheepe and Build a Truth Movement
    Stiles is also working on a new project called “Smart Sheepe” (Old English plural for “sheep”) to combat the government propaganda machine. During World War I, George Creel, head of the Committee on Public Information, recruited and trained 10,000 “Four-Minute Men.” They were leaders in local communities who would memorize talking points from Washington and would stand up and recite them during the reel change at the movies.

“It swayed a lot of people because they were respected in their local communities and people held them in high regard,” Stiles says. “10,000 men he trained. So, my challenge is, if George Creel can mobilize 10,000 men to spout Washington DC talking points on behalf of the war, let's mobilize 10,000 to protect the sheep, expose the lies and the frameworks that are used to create them.

Many people don't think they can teach. But can they lead a discussion group? Can they bring this conversation into the lives of their children? Can you sit down, take the book, lead a discussion group and teach the material? You could do that with church, meetups, book clubs, et cetera. That's kind of the idea — to bring the discussion back to the people ...

The problem with anyone that gets lifted to prominence in our movement is that the news media just trains their focus on that person and attempts to destroy them, as you well know. So we have to stop waiting for high-profile leaders to do the job, and we can start by doing something small like this. It does add up.”

To learn more and get involved, visit SmartSheepe.com.

“Don't think of it as teaching,” Stiles says. “Start a conversation. Anybody can do it. They don't have to be an expert. They don't have to have read all the books. They just have to agree to open this information. Let's unpack the idea that America has been infected with propaganda for the last 100 years. That's a real novel idea for people.

I'm a big advocate of leaving right and left to the side. Let's not argue ideology. Let's join hands because part of what they're doing is dividing us. Let's look at the material together. Let's face America's history together and make a difference that way. You can get a study guide from me, so you’re not just out there on your own, and you can share questions and insights with the group, and just basically put the message out there.”

Of course, also consider picking up a copy of Stiles’ book, “One Idea to Rule Them All: Reverse Engineering American Propaganda,” to understand how we got to where we are today, where truth and lies have been completely inverted."

Sources and References
    1 Daily Clout
    2 YouTube Max Tegmark
    3 The Guardian. April 1, 2023
    4 YouTube Lex Fridman Podcast
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (7th May 2023), mountain_jim (1st May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), T Smith (1st May 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,945 times in 1,729 posts

How to build a soul

posted by Pam here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1551701

" Recognizing at some level the bleakness, evil and pain really is intolerable to someone who yearns for decency for themselves, and their loved ones and a sense of safety simply cannot live in a world with so much whitewashed, and a pretense of decency that is simply a cheap poorly constructed veneer covering the other reality. The only possibility is mastering and refining cognitive dissonance and/or becoming narcissistic or a sociopath, lacking any empathy. The final outcome is a society where lying, gaslighting ,hypocrisy and most of all cognitive dissonance are accepted and necessary to function. A society where the classic "hero's journey" is inverted to a society where the victim who cries out the loudest and talleys the most victim points is the new "hero". It really is a direct inversion of something like Frodo's journey in The Lord of the Rings. If you choose to live a lie or to exploit and profit off of misfortunes in your life journey rather than learn from them and become stronger than this is what makes you a pop icon, a hero with absolutely no traditional heroic traits. You may even get your picture on some unhealthy food product or a bottle of beer! Those that have lost the ability to think and reason will hail them on and the vortex to the bottom continues.

Once the inversion is complete, where else is there to go? I don't have the answer but would love to hear what others think.[/QUOTE]"

Each family got their "problems"; in my case there was 2 family parts: one rich and the other poor, I was in the "poor" part.

That experience provide me with first look at what now we describe as" narcissistic or a sociopath"

From my 19 birthday I was alone, my family part was no more, and from the other "family" side never came whatever "help" or whatsoever... ever!
    No drama, I was prepare for it, no surprise, it was what it was, the end.

Next "experience" with a sociopath was a "friend" and partner in my first business...
    After 2 years he rob me...I always knew he was no kosher but for whatever reason
    I thought "gib him time"...

I began to read phycology books (somehow I though something is wrong with me)
    and I wanted go to college to study it, never came to it...but some help came from
    Carl Jung books... one book took to another until I found G.I. Gurdjieff :

Why Are We Sleeping?

"Man is immersed in dreams... He lives in sleep… He is a machine. He cannot stop the flow of his thoughts, he cannot control his imagination, his emotions, his attention... He does not see the real world. The real world is hidden from him by the wall of imagination."

“In order to awaken, first of all one must realize that one is in a state of sleep. And in order to realize that one is indeed in a state of sleep, one must recognize and fully understand the nature of the forces which operate to keep one in the state of sleep, or hypnosis. It is absurd to think that this can be done by seeking information from the very source which induces the hypnosis.
    ....One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.”

“You must learn not what people round you consider good or bad, but to act in life as your conscience bids you. An untrammelled conscience will always know more than all the books and teachers put together.”

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Delight (2nd May 2023), mab777 (17th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,686 times in 9,999 posts

https://twitter.com/MichaelBurea/sta...80636993335298

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2023), Carlitos (18th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2023), gini (8th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (7th May 2023), Pam (7th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

My experience has been once you become aware of it, it is quite easy to see it operating in others. It's important to see how it works, to observe it. The tough and unsettling part is to see it in ourselves. It's harder to do. Although, I don't remember Paul Levy talking about it, I think there is a direct correlation to how much cognitive dissonance one uses in life,(we all do, to varying degrees) and the hold that wetiko has on us.

I now believe wetico is a form of sophisticated AI that operates in a specific frequency. I suspect the lower your frequency the greater hold it will have on you. I see that happening in myself.

Listening to him seems essential in the times we are in.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (7th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2023), Michi (8th May 2023), Seeclearly (8th May 2023), TravelerJim (8th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

It was a choice between this thread or the "nature of evil in the modern world" thread. My head said choose the other thread, my gut said put it here.

In this conversation with Greg Carlwood Elisa E goes much further than telling a story of an MK ultra victim. She's making good progress with her dot joining too.

The Higherside Chats - Elisa E. - Life Beyond MK Ultra, Assassin Alters, & The Elite’s Egregore
    1 hour 12 minutes - Posted Apr 30, 2023

About Today’s Guest: Elisa E. is, sadly, a trauma-based mind control experiencer, and her book Our Life Beyond MKUltra: Then and Now is largely considered the deepest and most detailed book yet written on the experience of, and recovery from, the MKUltra program.

Elisa E’s bravery in deprogramming her personality, fragmented from childhood by abusive controllers into ‘alters’–task-oriented hidden personalities brought to the surface for a specific job–allows her to come to terms with on-going arising buried memories from various sources within, so she can regain her soul.

Elisa recovers from unimaginable darkness through solitary interior work, and the beneficence of the divine. This is a thoroughly spiritual book staring down what is most evil in our society.

This new publication of Our Life Beyond MKUltra combines earlier versions, initially in two books, reedited with much more updated material, and presents in color the collages that were integral to Elisa’s deprogramming.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Icare (18th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), Reinhard (17th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #177
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone coined this, the "agent Smith effect". The matrix everyday feels more real.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2023), Icare (18th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), Seeclearly (18th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #178
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe you, I think there's been an increase in demonic presence since about 2005. I think the new music that (makes kids stupid), the cern with their 4D portals summoning demons, all these different movements that promote nothing but garbage to the mind of the youth has to do with the fact that the dark forces have gained a lot of control and expansion in recent years. There is a spiritual war going on right now and I can sense that very big important events are going to happen, don't worry anyways guys. We know LOVE is the most powerful force in the Universe and they don't stand a chance.just Be prepared for what's next and vibe positively 👍 💯🫶🏼

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    [/B][/I]The controlled are easy to see. What may be the giveaway about all this is that everyone in that camp believes the same things. We can easily make a list. And they believe them strongly and sincerely.

Out of all the crazy things happening in this world this topic/phenomenon/event has boggled my mind more so than most things. (For many years!)
    I posted this thread 10 years ago!
    Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds
    After many years of research, investigation, and many many hours of deep thought, I'm starting to doubt many of my previous hypothesis as to what may be actually causing such strange behavior on such a massive scale.
    Recently, more and more, I am starting to be convinced that this insane "blindness" to reality is actually being caused by Demonic Possession (and I'm not a religious person!).
    I was meant to QUOTE u on my previous post, my bad. Hehe cheers

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2023), Icare (18th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (18th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), Seeclearly (18th May 2023), SilentFeathers (20th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation
    From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

5. Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1457789
    OMG, thank you so much for this writing, Vicus! I have been a student of Philip K. Dick for a long time. But like all truth, it can be understood on so many levels. I most definitely need to go back and grasp this at a totally different level. That is the wonderful and actually fun part of seeking to understand the truth of our reality structure, the level of understanding is not a static thing, it can take on a myriad of meanings as our understanding changes.

Another important thing I have learned and have discussed with Icare, is that the messenger, in this case PK Dick does not in any way need to be discounted because his lifestyle and some of his personal decisions may have made him less than the stereotype of a saint. I have spent way too much time, dismissing someone once I found out they may have some character shortcomings (as if I am here to judge...teehee).

For some reason, earlier on I corelated deep wisdom with living a saintly, flawless life. Most of the time this is simply not accurate. It's another strategy utilized with the construct. "Don't give any consideration to this guy or gal, he/she is obviously not credible.. follow the experts, the authorities, the ones with the most credentials after their name. Just one of a myriad of the dumbing down process of the dumbing down of mankind.

Recognizing at some level the bleakness, evil and pain really is intolerable to someone who yearns for decency for themselves, and their loved ones and a sense of safety simply cannot live in a world with so much whitewashed, and a pretense of decency that is simply a cheap poorly constructed veneer covering the other reality. The only possibility is mastering and refining cognitive dissonance and/or becoming narcissistic or a sociopath, lacking any empathy. The final outcome is a society where lying, gaslighting ,hypocrisy and most of all cognitive dissonance are accepted and necessary to function. A society where the classic "hero's journey" is inverted to a society where the victim who cries out the loudest and talleys the most victim points is the new "hero". It really is a direct inversion of something like Frodo's journey in The Lord of the Rings. If you choose to live a lie or to exploit and profit off of misfortunes in your life journey rather than learn from them and become stronger than this is what makes you a pop icon, a hero with absolutely no traditional heroic traits. You may even get your picture on some unhealthy food product or a bottle of beer! Those that have lost the ability to think and reason will hail them on and the vortex to the bottom continues.

Once the inversion is complete, where else is there to go? I don't have the answer but would love to hear what others think.
    Dang Pam
    Good stuff, kicking the knowledge hard.
    Inverted hero's journey.
    That is some really good stuff.
    Thank you.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Icare (18th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (18th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023), Seeclearly (18th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #180
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,199 times in 231 posts

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    Someone coined this, the "agent Smith effect". The matrix everyday feels more real.
    Coincidentally I came across this today ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FwZUPNTXwAAXXxW.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	50915  

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (18th May 2023), John'sKatya (19th May 2023), Pam (18th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast