+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Methods Of Manipulation - The Unholy Trinity - Changing Our Condition

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Methods Of Manipulation - The Unholy Trinity - Changing Our Condition

There sure is a lot of content on this forum. I am glad to be here. I will make my first post in the mind control forum as it is a subject I have spent quite a lot of time researching both esoterically through experience, contemplation, and meditation as well as exoterically through eclectic research.

The slide I posted suggests the major methods of mind control that have been used against the human race for at least thousands of years. It was made by one of my main eduactors, Mark Passio. He spends the first 85 episodes or so of his podcast breaking down the many mind control methodologies with as much depth as he possibly can. I am astonished at the breadth and efficacy of their ''great work'' of succeeding in enslaving the entire race.

The Spirit is blocked through the control of the subjects mind. So too is appropriate somatic activation severed through mind control. A messy mind can be one's down-fall in life which is not helped whatsoever by inheriting the challenging conditions we do by incarnating here. The Spirit is uncontrollable and the occulting of our shared inherent birth right of its over-all mechanics (spirit-mind-body), maintenance, and activation seems to be at the core of gross violation of human right/freedom.

All to say I know mass mind control methodologies are being utilized against humanity 24/7 at this time. Some subtle, some concrete. Each and every method is right under our noses 'hidden' in plane sight. The EMF forms of mass mind control are certainly interesting yet equally interesting are the methods that have been researched, developed, and deployed over much longer periods of time.

The Unholy Trinity has been called by some researchers RELIGION, MONEY, and GOVERNMENT. Father, Mother, and Child respectively. The efficacy of these primary institutions of gargantuan evil is something to behold if you ask me. Few thus far have found the courage needed to comprehensively understand the nature of the predatory psychopathic dominators that wage unceasing warfare against humanity. It appears the bulk of us are walking around with loads of unconscious guilt and shame for largely failing themselves and future generations through apathy, compliance, acquiescence, laziness, ignorance, and inaction.

I understand I might sound harsh with those choice of words however I've found it to be true within my own self in relation to the worsening conditions in which we ind ourselves. I'm unsure how we can honestly think that we are all not in part morally responsible for the either worsening of our shared condition or improving of our shared condition. Is it possible to consider oneself a good person yet not be actively engaged through their Will in the dedication to ending the conditions of worsening slavery/evil/totalitarianism in which we find ourselves?

I digress. If anyone is interested in Mark's work, here is episode 1 of his extensive podcast. Take care. https://odysee.com/@woeih:e/Mark-Pas...-Part-1-of-4:1

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BobbyB For This Post:

Harmony (8th January 2023), John'sKatya (8th January 2023), Mari (8th January 2023), shaberon (8th January 2023), SimonSade (3rd February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2023), Vangelo (8th January 2023), wondering (8th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread