+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revelations About Pope Benedict's "Retirement".

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Revelations About Pope Benedict's "Retirement".

This all make so much more sense now after what has become all too clear in the last couple of years.

There is a lot in this short video on the link below, all part of the manoeuvres to get the world to where it is today.

I didn't want to add this to any of the ten year old threads full of speculation, disinfo & ex members, so please don't spam this thread with the usual ill informed, made up, anti Catholic twaddle.

Quote As reported by LifeSite’s Maike Hickson on Thursday, on the eve of Benedict’s burial, Laporta, who since retiring from the Italian military has turned to a career as a Catholic writer, revealed that just weeks after the election of Joseph Ratzinger to the papal throne in 2005, an official of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) “was bragging about the resignation to which H.H. Benedict XVI of revered memory would soon be forced.”

Reacting to this, Tosatti told Westen that as someone who personally knows Laporta, he tends to believe he is a “reliable” source.

“When he [Laporta] sent me this article, in which he spoke of somebody connected to the intelligence who bragged that Benedict would resign in few weeks after his election to the pope, I just asked him who that person was. I cannot name it, but I made a little check here and there, and I saw that it was … coherent with [the] landscape,” Tosatti told Westen.

“Let’s not forget that Benedict’s papacy has been fought on since the real beginning by all the media, the financial powers, the deep state and the government of the USA, the Clinton administration, the Obama administration, and so on and so forth,” the veteran Vatican reporter continued.

Tosatti then reminded Westen that the idea the U.S. government could be involved in a plot to undermine the Catholic Church is not without precedent, as emails released by Wikileaks in 2016 showed how John Podesta, chairman of Hilary Clinton’s presidential campaign, exchanged ideas with Obama-linked non-profit executive Sandy Newman about how to foment “revolution” in the Church.

“Well, don’t forget that there was the Podesta email … that was clear that the U.S. government and the U.S. intelligence agencies were trying to … make a coup d’etat in the Vatican in a way … I think that all this [information from Laporta] is very coherent … considering now and what happened later,” Tosatti stated.

Tosatti and Westen then discussed the radical differences, particular on the pro-life front, between the pontificates of John Paul II and Benedict XVI when compared to that of Francis.

“We went from John Paul II, who opposed the population controllers, and Benedict, who did the same, to all of a sudden, Francis totally overturned that and all of them started coming to the Vatican,” Westen remarked.
    Video at link;-

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wa...m_campaign=usa

Quote Laporta then revealed that there exists “a great Roman circle that is still active today,” that is more powerful than the so-called “Sankt Gallen group,” which has been historically opposed to Benedict.

Laporta further relayed that in 2005, “a leading delegate of the U.S. government, who had his hands in Italian finances (where he is still active) and in Italian politics,” and was “a figure in the highest ranks of the National Security Agency (NSA),” was “bragging about the resignation to which H.H. Benedict XVI of revered memory would soon be forced.”

This man, Laporta went on to say, spoke “with a nonchalance and with an arrogance” outside of his own circle about this matter.

This “Roman circle” was reportedly dedicated to the slogans “God is dead” and “Jesus is fake news,” and was in “panic” when Benedict was elected.

The “Sankt Gallen Mafia,” Laporta added, was “no joke,” but is a mere fig leaf compared to this “Roman circle” that Laporta refers to as a “dome of demons.”

According to the Italian general, it was this group who “isolated” Benedict, “leaving him alone while the nescionalsecuiritiagensi [NSA] goons scourged the truth, then crucified it.”

It is not known whether this man, who at the time reportedly worked for the U.S. government, actually played a role in the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. However, for the sake of discussing the fullest narrative of this historic resignation, it might be helpful to report on Laporta’s observations, making it a possible piece of the puzzle.

Another piece of this puzzle could be the fact that at the time of Benedict’s resignation in February of 2013, the Vatican Bank was unable to function, since it had been suddenly excluded from the SWIFT system and was thus incapable of performing necessary international transactions.
    Now who could just "exclude" the Vatican from the SWIFT system ???? Needless to say the exclusion vanished when Benedict announced he was resigning.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/i...source=popular
    Last edited by Spiral; 8th January 2023 at 18:27.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (24th January 2023), angelfire (10th January 2023), Brigantia (8th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2023), Franny (8th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Heart to heart (8th January 2023), Hermoor (24th January 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Mashika (8th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Stephanie (8th January 2023), Strat (30th January 2023), Sunny (8th January 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wondering (8th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,135 times in 21,071 posts

Lightbulb Re: Revelations About Pope Benedict's "Retirement".

• Was the US NSA involved in pressuring Pope Benedict XVI to resign the papacy?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (24th January 2023), ClearWater (9th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Heart to heart (8th January 2023), Hermoor (24th January 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Mashika (8th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Spiral (8th January 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Sunny (8th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,739 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Revelations About Pope Benedict's "Retirement".

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [LIST][*]Was the US NSA involved in pressuring Pope Benedict XVI to resign the papacy?
    John, thanks for embedding this fascinating interview vid. And thanks also to Spiral, for the OP which includes it.

My long held cynicism about the RCC has had me ignore most news about them. In the last few years though, I find myself much more attentive to the details of Big Power players, the nuts and bolts and the people and decisions.

This vid has me flipping, exchanging, my assessments of Francis and Benedict. Now I have an uneasy feeling about how I formed those two opinions, going off a few mainstream articles in each case.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Brigantia (24th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Hermoor (24th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wondering (24th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Yesterday an absolute bombshell was released, something completely unprecedented in the history of the Catholic Church. No English speaking news outlets have discussed it, and I believe we are witnessing mass media censorship. Benedict XVI published a posthumous book.

The reason that it was so unexpected is because Benedict explicitly wished that the collection of writings would only be published after his death. Why?

"For my part, in life, I no longer want to publish anything. The fury of the circles against me in Germany is so strong that the appearance of every my word immediately causes a murderous shouting from them. I want to spare myself and Christendom this."

In his testimony, we hear things never before said by a Pope. things never thought possible to come from a Bishop of Romes lips.

For a Pope to say this publicly, I don’t think I have to tell you how unprecedented this is.

For the record, the “bombshell” isn’t finding out about this, everyone paying attention knew this. What’s crazy is a Pope admitting this (from beyond the grave no less lol)

The historical significance of this is incredible, a Pope publishing these things, and yet not a single major American media outlet has commented on it. Just insane.

Also for those unaware, this is the third of the highly critical books of Pope Francis to be released in the wake of Benedict’s death. We are witnessing a monumental even in the history of the Church, the beginning of an outright civil war in the church.

If what is occurring right now in the Vatican occurred 400 years ago, Europe would undoubtably be dragged into outright war. The question at the heart of the conflict, is Francis a legitimate Pope?

The things that are currently underway in the Vatican right now are nothing short of apocalyptic, I type this out as I gaze upon St. Peter’s dome, terrified, for the sign of the times are clear. Prophecies manifest, the end is near.
    Twitter - @pope_head

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (24th January 2023), Brigantia (24th January 2023), Hermoor (24th January 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Journeyman (24th January 2023), Matthew (24th January 2023), mizo (24th January 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wegge (25th January 2023), wondering (24th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Spiral,

I came across this today. It should sit well within this thread. It is a dive into the deep state of the vatican. Very interesteting information is revealed during a conversation with catholic researcher, Dr Taylor Marshall.

Pope Benedict posthomous book is discussed with its startling revelations, and Archbishop Vigano, is also mentioned, regarding his investigations into the criminal and dark behaviour within the vatican.

Many well researched subjects are discussed in a concise, clear informative manner.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

haroldsails (27th January 2023), Heart to heart (26th January 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Matthew (26th January 2023), pueblo (26th January 2023), raregem (26th January 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wondering (27th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

The Vatican domino wobbles......

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

pueblo (26th January 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), wondering (27th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

The vatican drama seems to me, reflective of how dark forces have infiltrated and are seeking to influence (by words, actions, and deeds), all sections of society,from schools/universities to politics and the truther/new age/spritual movements, with only a few good men (and women) standing strong for what they consider to be the truth, in whatever sphere of life they happen to be in.

The question is, what is the truth in all of this? Would we know it, if we saw/heard it? How confident are we that we have found it, and that we are not being deceived by the very same darkness, whose tentacles have now infiltrated most areas of human life, if not all areas.

I ask these questions, as it seems to me that there is a time coming when we may need to know an actual truth, feel confident that we've found it, amongst the deceptions of darkness, and stand by it, come what may.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Brigantia (14th April 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), Icare (4th April 2023), Journeyman (14th April 2023), Peace in Oz (15th April 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wondering (27th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    The vatican drama seems to me, reflective of how dark forces have infiltrated and are seeking to influence (by words, actions, and deeds), all sections of society,from schools/universities to politics and the truther/new age/spritual movements, with only a few good men (and women) standing strong for what they consider to be the truth, in whatever sphere of life they happen to be in.

The question is, what is the truth in all of this? Would we know it, if we saw/heard it? How confident are we that we have found it, and that we are not being deceived by the very same darkness, whose tentacles have now infiltrated most areas of human life, if not all areas.

I ask these questions, as it seems to me that there is a time coming when we may need to know an actual truth, feel confident that we've found it, amongst the deceptions of darkness, and stand by it, come what may.

I have the same feeling Zirconian. When I asked myself this in a mediatation this morning I came up with "they are trying to force us to become a fractal in their small controlled artificial brain against our will through force and obfuscation by trying to cut us off from being a fractal of the whole universal cosmic mind we already are. A false section of the whole that needs force and not love and cooperation with our full will to create in love for all that is what we would naturally want to be aligned with when in balance and integration with the all.

There is no part of our society and systems that something hasn't been infiltrated and commandeered and taken in a different direction from what it may have been originally intended to go.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Brigantia (14th April 2023), Journeyman (14th April 2023), Peace in Oz (15th April 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023), Violet3 (27th January 2023), wondering (27th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,831 times in 3,461 posts

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th April 2023), Stephanie (14th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread