+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, I wanted to share my story

1. Link to Post #1
    Bolivia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Hello, I wanted to share my story

Hello my name is Nadir and i have a story to tell . Click in the following link . Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kou...TSwd_Eb8-/view

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to water For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), Eva2 (10th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Isserley (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (9th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), palehorse (12th January 2023), Pam (8th January 2023), Parsi-X (9th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), Stephanie (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), TomKat (11th January 2023), yelik (10th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Hello, I wanted to share my story

Bumping this with the embedded file:

https://projectavalon.net/Informe_18...to_de_2022.pdf

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), Eva2 (10th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (9th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), palehorse (12th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), raregem (10th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), Stephanie (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), water (9th January 2023), Yoda (9th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Quote Posted by water (here)
    Hello my name is Nadir and i have a story to tell . Click in the following link . Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kou...TSwd_Eb8-/view
    You are not alone..recently I have been seeing the number 777 everywhere!! really don't know what this means.. i bought a lotto ticket but no luck LOL
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (10th January 2023), Harmony (9th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (9th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Pam (9th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), Stephanie (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), water (9th January 2023), yelik (10th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Hi Nadir, I don't know how to interpret your document. Can you describe the structure of the sources (I am presuming they are all the same) and how to interpret it? What exactly is the treasure you have found? Why is it of value? Can you provide a description of any conclusions you have come to as a result of finding all of these 500 sources and why you think that conclusion is valid?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Eva2 (10th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (10th January 2023), Isserley (9th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (9th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Orph (9th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), raregem (10th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), Stephanie (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), water (9th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,947 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)

Hi Nadir, I don't know how to interpret your document. Can you describe the structure of the sources (I am presuming they are all the same) and how to interpret it? What exactly is the treasure you have found? Why is it of value? Can you provide a description of any conclusions you have come to as a result of finding all of these 500 sources and why you think that conclusion is valid?
    That's exactly what I was wondering.
    And I'm also curious - why is it important to you that this document reaches the mainstream?

You put a lot of effort into that document, 120 pages of something completely incomprehensible to me - numerological synchronicities of what, cartoon characters, historical figures and events... I saw all kinds of things in your file. If you could clarify a bit more?

Thanks
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

avid (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (9th January 2023), Eva2 (10th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (12th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (9th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Merkaba360 (19th January 2023), Orph (9th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), raregem (10th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), Stephanie (9th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023), water (9th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Bolivia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

And I'm also curious - why is it important to you that this document reaches the mainstream?

You put a lot of effort into that document, 120 pages of something completely incomprehensible to me - numerological synchronicities of what, cartoon characters, historical figures and events... I saw all kinds of things in your file. If you could clarify a bit more?

Thanks
    Well,it`s not much . I Humble myself to great intelligences and talents. My job was to deliver the information and i did it properly. Maybe other people`s job is to analize and say what they think. I just gathered it. I don`t know .
    But one thing is that it wasnt`that complicated to understand really. Considering an average intelligence person (if you go to kindegarten and then to school ) with an IQ of 100 you are capable of understanding the simplciity of it. It can be resumed it in one sentence , you will find that if you intertwine four elements of the same object around the calculation of timedates you could see that the numbers 14,18,19,16,22 are revealed in different shapes ,and that same model repeats itself the 120 pages. Quite astonishing isn`t it? . and very romantic.
    About the accuracy of the information it can be said the analogy of, if you flip a coin and it falls 10 times , maybe twenty on the same side and then fails you could say you could doubt the material. But if the coin falls 500 on the same side, 500 to zero (like the information i gathered above) then it is definitely a no-brainer to consider it definitely true. The odds are pretty much straightforward , I Wouldn`t consider an event of that magnitude an ordinary event by any means. Its shocking actually, i think . Thank you

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to water For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Isserley (10th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,947 times in 430 posts

Considering an average intelligence person (if you go to kindegarten and then to school ) with an IQ of 100 you are capable of understanding the simplciity of it.
    Yea, I'm probably below that now. I am quite sleep deprived.
    Let someone else analyze it, I look forward to seeing the conclusion.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (10th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), raregem (10th January 2023), superior88 (10th January 2023), Tintin (10th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

oy vey ...

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

Thanks
    Well,it`s not much . I Humble myself to great intelligences and talents. My job was to deliver the information and i did it properly. Maybe other people`s job is to analize and say what they think. I just gathered it. I don`t know .
    But one thing is that it wasnt`that complicated to understand really. Considering an average intelligence person (if you go to kindegarten and then to school ) with an IQ of 100 you are capable of understanding the simplciity of it. It can be resumed it in one sentence , you will find that if you intertwine four elements of the same object around the calculation of timedates you could see that the numbers 14,18,19,16,22 are revealed in different shapes ,and that same model repeats itself the 120 pages. Quite astonishing isn`t it? . and very romantic.
    About the accuracy of the information it can be said the analogy of, if you flip a coin and it falls 10 times , maybe twenty on the same side and then fails you could say you could doubt the material. But if the coin falls 500 on the same side, 500 to zero (like the information i gathered above) then it is definitely a no-brainer to consider it definitely true. The odds are pretty much straightforward , I Wouldn`t consider an event of that magnitude an ordinary event by any means. Its shocking actually, i think . Thank you
    Last edited by Vangelo; 10th January 2023 at 12:16.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), Parsi-X (11th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

I played 14, 16, 18, 19, 22 and megaball number 14 for the mega millions lotto last night just to see what would happen using those numbers. Kicked myself after cause I hate wasting money on such things as gambling but it was spur of the moment. Anyway, I won 10 bucks with that card! So I got an 8 buck profit!! There is a first time for everything. Ha! Well, I took the ticket to the place I bought it and they ran it. Turns out I was wrong. I had two numbers but apparently I read the rules wrong and its not actually a winner with just twon numbers so I got zip! Sorry I was wrong afterall.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 12th January 2023 at 05:20.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Kalamos (11th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), palehorse (12th January 2023), Pam (11th January 2023), Sadieblue (12th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2023), Vangelo (11th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

I ask the question, why Magic is not universally believed anymore?

In the times of Abraham (the Mage) Magic was common, real and vivid, why nowadays when you talk about it, people just don't believe and not only that, they feel disgusted. Do you see any mainstream media talking about it? Of course not.

"If they only knew, they are under a spell"

My tip to go further with this analysis would be to rely on great works of Magicians of the past, like Cornelius Agrippa, Faust, Michael Scott, check Dr. Dee as well. Actually any that was condemned as heretical by the inquisition is a great start.

Another thing, in the past (around 12-16 centuries), Magicians were "part" of the political influence, at some point in the 16th century they "keys" changed hands and a very nasty group of people (we know very well who they are), are now in control of it.

They are magicians, they have no face or they have a thousand faces, anyway they are not in public, they are not vanilla, they pull the strings from behind, they are illusionist/magicians.

The cabala knowledge can be used for good and evil. Read Solomon the King (the seals), also about the "Council of Constance" lead to the Duke of Bavaria, pope Boniface IX and many others.

Sorry, I didn't have the time to sort it out, the document is quite extensive, needs a very careful and detailed analysis, hopefully someone will take a good look at it.

This is my 0.5 cent, hope it helps a bit.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (12th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Hi, i have a few questions, and a few observations as well, hope you don't mind but i went through the doc and some things i would like to ask if you could clarify

Questions:
    1. You are using these sets of date ranges but i don't see an explanation on how you got those dates and how those relate to the immediate topic (CHAPLIN) for example, where does 1936 and 1940 come from in this specific instance? Why 5 February to 15 October, those are very specific but there's no
    Quote From and including: miércoles, 5 de febrero de 1936
    To, but not including martes, 15 de octubre de 1940
    2. You seem to switch between format conventions but with no specific visible reason or order, for example
    Sometimes you write a number of days like "Result: /1+7/(14) days", but then in other parts of the doc you write it like "Result: 37.256 days (3,5,2,6,7)". This is very inconsistent and makes it difficult to understand where you are coming from, or why make such a different use of conventions to write day counts

In general, it would be good to have a consistent convention all across the document so it's easy to follow, at this point, for example, this is a kind of "magical' change that shows up for no apparent reason, is there a hidden reason behind it? Maybe, maybe not, maybe someone will spend 4 hours trying to figure out if there's a particular reason it was written different for that instance than the others and then you return and say it doesn't matter and has no importance at all

3. BATMA(N), S(P)IDERMAN. Here's another case of inconsistent conventions, why in these cases a single character is enclosed like that, but not for CHAPLIN or NOSTRADAMUS, for example?

~~

Observations:

1. In general, i tend to believe that universal truths or messages meant for all humanity or that carry a greater truth than our current understanding, are not culture specific. Or in other words, work the same regardless or culture, in this particular case i found a few problems with that

This is the English alphabet, right?
    a=1 b=2 c=3 d=4 e=5 f=6 g=7 h=8 i=9 j=10 k=11 l=12 m=13 n=14 o=15 p=(16) q=17 r=18 s=(19) t=20 u=21 v=22 w=23 x=24 y=25 z=26

The Spanish alphabet has 27 characters
    a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, ñ, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z

And the pre-2010 Spanish alphabet had even more
    a, b, c, ch, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, ll, m, n, ñ, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z

So if you were to use a different alphabet the the numbers and calculations don't make sense anymore? If you add 'ñ' by using the Spanish alphabet, then p=17, s=20

At the beginning of the doc you converted names into binary format, but this also has a weak point

UTF-8 (lowercase): HURTADO = 01001000 01010101 01010010 01010100 01000001 01000100 01001111
    UTF-8 (lowecase): hurtado = 01101000 01110101 01110010 01110100 01100001 01100100 01101111

Just by changing to lowercase now we have a different calculation, if you add up all the 1s as you did, then it doesn't match anymore and your calculation is incorrect (upper case is 21, lowercase is 28), this breaks the "universal truths are culture agnostic" rule (There are languages that don't use upper/lower case in the same way as the western latin alphabets do)

There were other minor issues i found but i think this is enough for now, just wanted to share and i don't have a lot of time right now so need to make it short

What i think:

If there's a 'message' of some kind, but it requires specific things that only make sense if you are on a specific location, or use a specific language and or breaks if you make a small change, then this message may be compromised (It looks like a greater truth but it may be an attempt at misleading you and only you, it is meant only for you? It may be that this is coming from a bad place)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (12th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), palehorse (21st January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023), Vicus (12th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Adding a better example of what i mean by 'Universal truths must be culture agnostic' rule

If i say

English:
    'two plus two equals four'
    Spanish:
    "dos mas dos igual a cuatro'
    Russian:
    'два плюс два равно четырем'

It doesn't matter what language i use, the truth is that yes, 2 + 2 = 4, this is a universal truth regardless of culture

But if i translate HURTADO into Russian

'УРТАДО'

And then convert it to binary:

Russian: 11010000 10100011 11010000 10100000 11010000 10100010 11010000 10010000 11010000 10010100 11010000 10011110
    Spanish: 01001000 01010101 01010010 01010100 01000001 01000100 01001111

Now this has broken the rule, it's the same name, sounds the same, but it gives me back 37 by adding up all 1s, in Spanish i get 21. So if there was a meaning behind that number it is dependent on using Spanish only, any other script like Japanese, Chinese and others would also break the rule

This number, 21 or what it represents, is not a universal truth, if used to figure out a greater calculation by becoming the result of using HURTADO as the root origin or gate to this truth, whatever it is

2 + 2 = 4 in all cultures, HURTADO doesn't represent 21 in all cultures
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th January 2023 at 15:46.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th January 2023), drneglector (12th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), palehorse (21st January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023), Vicus (12th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Numbers are something we created in order to make sense of everything.. We measure, are able to build.. To place a value on finances for trade, etc. And as such we place values into these numbers everywhere.. And of course we would find many instances, such as you have, of things repeating.

We have covered everything in our reality with a base value. We get squares by measuring equal values, etc... So when you begin to look at everything in context, those values absolutely would begin to show patterns. It has to...

I admire that you spent so much time adding them up, or even noticing them in names, events, dates, and everything else... I am sure it was a lot of work! But I wonder what practical value it has in the big picture...

It is almost like paradolia. Our brains have been programmed over time to recognize faces and many things, and as a result, when we look to clouds, leaves of trees among the shadows and clusters, we also begin to notice some of those same structures engrained in the shadows and light of such things...

You noticed the numbers instead of the images....

Life is all a mysterious experience, where it is all intertwined and connected, and I am sure there is so much I left out... when reduced to its bare minimum, all life, and everything in it.... can be reduced to numbers... codes... The same codes we use in computers...

Zeros and Ones...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (12th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), JackMcThorn (12th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2023), Mashika (13th January 2023), palehorse (21st January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,880 times in 1,720 posts

Well... in the "woke" Universe (west) 2 plus 2 isn't 4...

It is what they , them ,whatever the Fück ,want to be depends in their "feelingssss..." at any given moment...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Mashika (12th January 2023), Orph (12th January 2023), palehorse (21st January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Well... in the "woke" Universe (west) 2 plus 2 isn't 4...

It is what they , them ,whatever the Fück ,want to be depends in their "feelingssss..." at any given moment...
    Lol, i can see that one

Also in the 1985 book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_%2B_2_%3D_5
    Quote "Two plus two equals five" (2 + 2 = 5) is a mathematically incorrect phrase used in the 1949 dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell. It appears as a possible statement of Ingsoc (English Socialism) philosophy, like the dogma "War is Peace", which the Party expects the citizens of Oceania to believe is true. In writing his secret diary in the year 1984, the protagonist Winston Smith ponders if the Inner Party might declare that "two plus two equals five" is a fact. Smith further ponders whether or not belief in such a consensus reality makes the lie true.[1]

About the falsity of "two plus two equals five", in Room 101, the interrogator O'Brien tells the thought criminal Smith that control over physical reality is unimportant to the Party, provided the citizens of Oceania subordinate their real-world perceptions to the political will of the Party; and that, by way of doublethink: "Sometimes, Winston. [Sometimes it is four fingers.] Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once".[1]

As a theme and as a subject in the arts, the anti-intellectual slogan 2 + 2 = 5 pre-dates Orwell and has produced literature, such as Deux et deux font cinq (Two and Two Make Five), written in 1895 by Alphonse Allais, which is a collection of absurdist short stories;[2] and the 1920 imagist art manifesto 2 × 2 = 5 by the poet Vadim Shershenevich, in the 20th century.[3]
    I guess what i meant to say is, if the documented info can be broken that way, there's a big chance that someone put that information in front of the receiver, and this 'someone' is acting as some kind of higher source of intelligence or 'wisdom' but it is not, as the info is very localized and easy to break apart and then flaws come up

This to me means the data is compromised and it doesn't come from any higher state of consciousnes or entity, but from a lower one and it may have been put in front of water to mislead or manipulate. It is a manipulation of beliefs or perception, maybe. Hard to say, and even harder to say for what purposes

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), palehorse (21st January 2023), Rawhide68 (13th January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023), Vicus (13th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Very interesting story Nadir, thanks for posting.
    How many fingers do you see?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th January 2023 at 18:37.

+ Reply to Thread