+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dave Paulides and Bigfoot DNA

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Dave Paulides and Bigfoot DNA

This was uploaded 9 days ago. VERY informative presentation on Bigfoot DNA. Next time anyone asks me for more info regarding proof of Squatch...this will be my go-to. Over 100 samples of hair, flesh, etc.

Btw...Happy New Year, folks!!

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), boja (10th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2023), gazap (9th January 2023), Heart to heart (9th January 2023), Inversion (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Parsi-X (9th January 2023), Patient (9th January 2023), selinam (9th January 2023), skogvokter (9th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2023), The KMan (9th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Default Re: Dave Paulides and Bigfoot DNA

It's excellent!
    But,,,, nothing new for those of us who have been paying attention.

This is why all big foot research is bullsh!t.
    The DNA analysis excludes the possibility of a gorilla type creature.
    As crazy a it sounds Sasquatch was made in the lab 15,000 years ago.
    Just like mermaids, centaurs, griffins, minotaur, harpys, unicorns and probably giants.
    Edger Cayce said sasquatch was a chimera created in Atlantis.
    Billy Meir said sasquatch was a chimera made in Atlantis.

And now the DNA results say sasquatch is a genetic hybrid of maternal human DNA and the paternal DNA of an unknown species.
    Oh and only 15,000 years old.
    This puts him smack dab inside the technological hay day of Atlantis.
    The unknown paternal contribution to sasquatch is not in the gene database.
    My guess is once more extinct animals from the last ice age are identified the paternal source will be found.
    I believe Cayce and Meir stated bear.

But here's the scary question.
    Are there any true sasquatch breeding living autonomously in the wild?
    I don't know.
    If we cherry picked various geographical areas there are some I would say nay.
    Arizona has a ton of sasquatch sightings but I'm betting none of them are wild, procreating self sustaining populations.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), boja (10th January 2023), Heart to heart (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Parsi-X (9th January 2023), skogvokter (9th January 2023), Spellbound (9th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2023), The KMan (9th January 2023), Tyy1907 (9th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

I respect Dave's work. Any idea why he never did that interview with Dolan?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Spellbound (9th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2023), The KMan (9th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    But here's the scary question.
    Are there any true sasquatch breeding living autonomously in the wild?
    I don't know.
    If we cherry picked various geographical areas there are some I would say nay.
    Arizona has a ton of sasquatch sightings but I'm betting none of them are wild, procreating self sustaining populations.
    There have been sightings / stories of young Squatch and or families of Squatch. Albert Ostman, a logger here in Canada (British Columbia) was kidnapped by Squatch 100 years ago. According to Ostman, he was kidnapped from his camping ground and taken away in his sleeping bag....and brought to the sasquatch lair which consisted of father, mother, and 2 juveniles (brother / sister). That story is posted here at Avalon.

There is also the story of Jacko...a juvenile Squatch who was taken captive as they were building the railroad across country (can't remember if it was Canada or USA). That story is also mentioned / posted here at Avalon.

Now, does that say that Squatch procreates in the wild?? Not necessarily, they could have been born elsewhere and then placed here by some other means (I do believe there is a paranormal side to Squatch). In the video above, Paulides eludes to the question of paranormal side of Squatch mentioning that in some sightings it simply disappears.

Interesting question though.

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Heart to heart (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Krist (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Parsi-X (9th January 2023), skogvokter (9th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2023), The KMan (9th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

I hear you Dave.
    Those are some good examples.

Canada Washington state to northern California. The rockies, the smoky mountains, the Appalachia area. Yes there are areas where sasquatch could hide.
    But a breeding population?
    What kind of numbers are we talking about here.

Here's my best guess.
    The folks who started making them,,,,,,, they never stopped.

These "makers" live in underground cavern type cities.
    Sasquatch are not just strong, they are telepathic, which makes them the best sentries and top side errand runners. They can always stay in touch with their errand runners via telepathy.
    Forests are being thinned out like crazy.
    I live in Missouri smack dab in what should be solid wooded Ozarks.
    It's not.
    I honestly can't see how a breeding population could exist here any more.

Maybe some sasquatch escape from time to time to create families that survive in the wild for two or three generation type families but I don't see a big enough top side free ranging population to insure survival via genetic diversity.
    Last edited by DNA; 9th January 2023 at 07:41.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th January 2023), Krist (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), skogvokter (9th January 2023), Spellbound (11th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2023), The KMan (9th January 2023), Vangelo (9th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I hear you Dave.
    Those are some good examples.

Canada Washington state to northern California. The rockies, the smoky mountains, the Appalachia area. Yes there are areas where sasquatch could hide.
    But a breeding population?
    What kind of numbers are we talking about here.

Here's my best guess.
    The folks who started making them,,,,,,, they never stopped.

These "makers" live in underground cavern type cities.
    Sasquatch are not just strong, they are telepathic, which makes them the best sentries and top side errand runners. They can always stay in touch with their errand runners via telepathy.
    Forests are being thinned out like crazy.
    I live in Missouri smack dab in what should be solid wooded Ozarks.
    It's not.
    I honestly can't see how a breeding population could exist here any more.

Maybe some sasquatch escape from time to time to create families that survive in the wild for two or three generation type families but I don't see a big enough top side free ranging population to insure survival via genetic diversity.
    Ill go along with you idea's DNA.

One thing about being Strong Telepathic, maybe at level's we don't quite understand is:
    being enable you to visit from other levels of existence, either voluntary or by accident.
    Many other possibilities of their visual presence are posable if high levels of paranormal skills are present.

They might just be on holiday trips to see what is left of Eden
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Did You See Them (9th January 2023), DNA (9th January 2023), Krist (9th January 2023), Nasu (11th January 2023), Spellbound (11th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread