+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Awareness - reaching the Tipping Point?

1. Link to Post #141
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,724 times in 1,427 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Awareness - reaching the Tipping Point?

Dr. John Campbell - Matt's messages
    Posted on YTube 7th March 2023

Straightforward reporting from Dr John Campbell on Matt Hancock's Whatsapp messages. Too long to post here, however, are the poignant comments posted under the video, which make for heavy reading, but here is just one:

SpiritWalker
    1 day ago
    I saw a video where Matt Hancock was talking via Zoom to the head of the NHS and they were both discussing whether they had the right equipment and sufficient medications to give Covid sufferers a 'good death' (their words). They were discussing whether the NHS had enough syringe drivers and madazolam to deal with the number of ''end of life" patients that would inevitably need this. The way they were talking is as though it was pre-determined that there would be a number of patients that would definitely need end of life care without even knowing at the time the direction the so called pandemic was even going in. As we all didn't. It is for this reason that people consider many patients that ended up dying - many dying suddenly when they didn't previously show any signs of dying of covid or any other illness - were euthanised. It is understood that some patients were earmarked as being candidates for end of life 'care' when they didn't show signs that they were about to die. They were however put on these DNR orders and end of life care, many times without informing the relatives that the patient was even suffering with covid or anything else. Hence the reason why so many relatives were completely shocked when they were told that their relative was 'end of life' or that they had already died. Those patients were murdered in my opinion. And many people are of the same opinion and have received the same information as I have. And will have researched the same occurrences from that period of time, and indeed after the peak of the covid pandemic (I do not consider that covid was a pandemic either mathematically or literally by definition). How does this man have the audacity to release a book ? He is trying to monopolise on his sordid career like he is some kind of hero after being complicit in the murder of so many people and especially elderly people. Who were hoarded into overcrowded rest homes like cattle, prevented from seeing their relatives and then pharmaceutically euthanised so that the government can produce death figures and make covid look much more serious than it actually was. This is so sickening. This man should be in jail. Period

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ClearWater (8th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (8th March 2023), jaybee (8th March 2023), Mari (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023), Reinhard (8th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    [B][SIZE="3"]

Straightforward reporting from Dr John Campbell on Matt Hancock's Whatsapp messages. Too long to post here, however, are the poignant comments posted under the video, which make for heavy reading, but here is just one:

SpiritWalker
    1 day ago
    I saw a video where Matt Hancock was talking via Zoom to the head of the NHS and they were both discussing whether they had the right equipment and sufficient medications to give Covid sufferers a 'good death' (their words). They were discussing whether the NHS had enough syringe drivers and madazolam to deal with the number of ''end of life" patients that would inevitably need this. The way they were talking is as though it was pre-determined that there would be a number of patients that would definitely need end of life care without even knowing at the time the direction the so called pandemic was even going in. As we all didn't. It is for this reason that people consider many patients that ended up dying - many dying suddenly when they didn't previously show any signs of dying of covid or any other illness - were euthanised. It is understood that some patients were earmarked as being candidates for end of life 'care' when they didn't show signs that they were about to die. They were however put on these DNR orders and end of life care, many times without informing the relatives that the patient was even suffering with covid or anything else. Hence the reason why so many relatives were completely shocked when they were told that their relative was 'end of life' or that they had already died. Those patients were murdered in my opinion. And many people are of the same opinion and have received the same information as I have. And will have researched the same occurrences from that period of time, and indeed after the peak of the covid pandemic (I do not consider that covid was a pandemic either mathematically or literally by definition). How does this man have the audacity to release a book ? He is trying to monopolise on his sordid career like he is some kind of hero after being complicit in the murder of so many people and especially elderly people. Who were hoarded into overcrowded rest homes like cattle, prevented from seeing their relatives and then pharmaceutically euthanised so that the government can produce death figures and make covid look much more serious than it actually was. This is so sickening. This man should be in jail. Period
    This man is so blatant about his convictions. He stands for something despicable, evil and sadistic beyond HUMAN ability to even articulate. He and a few others like Fauci are the faces of something endemic and unrelentingly anti HUMAN. People just should not BE able to perpetrate such cruelty! Therefore normal people won't believe what is in front of them unless it happens to them or their family. It takes a guide to hold one's hand. I am glad a nurse stood up to hold the hands of people through the horror revealed.

John Campbell RN, PHd is a person I lost faith in earlier but regained faith in lately. He is a very important person for the scales of justice because he has gained many trusting followers who will be able to hear him unravel the murder of so many. Early on some other nurses and journalists were reporting what was done to euthanize the elderly and disabled under the guise of covid. These nurses and journalists were demonized so that no one could hear them.

Maybe the Divine kept Nurse Campbell in reserve. He would be allowed (by his way of wllingness to stick to the narrative) to be heard in his lack of threat to the system. Now he may be a potent voice to stop these psychopaths.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ClearWater (8th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (8th March 2023), jaybee (8th March 2023), Mari (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023), Reinhard (8th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

LIVE 3/8/2023

From USA Today
    Quote Former CDC director Robert Redfield testifies before House on COVID origins

A new classified intelligence report prepared by experts from the Energy Department's national laboratory complex, including scientists in the Z Division, concluded the pandemic probably started with an unintentional laboratory leak in Wuhan, China. The findings have been sent to White House and key members of Congress, according to The Wall Street Journal, which first reported the news.

RELATED: Where did COVID-19 come from? Here's what we know https://bit.ly/3kVabtc

The report has ignited a backlash against the Biden administration from members of the scientific community and elsewhere who are pushing the argument that the virus most likely emerged through natural means, such as animal-to-human transmission.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ClearWater (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    [B][SIZE="3"]

SpiritWalker
    1 day ago
    This man is so blatant about his convictions. He stands for something despicable, evil and sadistic beyond HUMAN ability to even articulate. He and a few others like Fauci are the faces of something endemic and unrelentingly anti HUMAN. People just should not BE able to perpetrate such cruelty! Therefore normal people won't believe what is in front of them unless it happens to them or their family. It takes a guide to hold one's hand. I am glad a nurse stood up to hold the hands of people through the horror revealed.

John Campbell RN, PHd is a person I lost faith in earlier but regained faith in lately. He is a very important person for the scales of justice because he has gained many trusting followers who will be able to hear him unravel the murder of so many. Early on some other nurses and journalists were reporting what was done to euthanize the elderly and disabled under the guise of covid. These nurses and journalists were demonized so that no one could hear them.

Maybe the Divine kept Nurse Campbell in reserve. He would be allowed (by his way of wllingness to stick to the narrative) to be heard in his lack of threat to the system. Now he may be a potent voice to stop these psychopaths.

Agreed with all the points raised here. However - Hancock is their fall-guy, the one they throw under the bus (not really - he'll walk away from this) They need a sacrificial lamb to direct the public's attention. This is nothing but a damage limitation exercise...put the spotlight on a 'really naughty' thing he did, to deflect away from the pure evil (lets call it for what this is) of murdering our old (and not so old) folk and for the many more murders to come, via vaccine damage.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ClearWater (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), jaybee (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mizo (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Agreed with all the points raised here. However - Hancock is their fall-guy, the one they throw under the bus (not really - he'll walk away from this) They need a sacrificial lamb to direct the public's attention. This is nothing but a damage limitation exercise...put the spotlight on a 'really naughty' thing he did, to deflect away from the pure evil (lets call it for what this is) of murdering our old (and not so old) folk and for the many more murders to come, via vaccine damage.

Hancock brought it on himself by giving Isabel Oakeshott access to the messages - the 'Lockdown Files' are damaging to the Government and any future Government who wants to Lockdown the country on whatever pretext - apparently there are 3 months of revelations to come - - so we don't know what might be coming out next -

If the Lockdown Files start getting people questioning the whole Covid Farce...people that just went along with it all then it is a good thing - you can't just throw "Matt Hancock murdered loads of old people" out at the Covid Believers and expect that to have any impact - but this can ease those who trusted the Official Narrative in the right direction (IMO) ..

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ClearWater (8th March 2023), Eva2 (8th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Mari (8th March 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    ... Isabel Oakeshott ...
    Yeah

Isabel Oakeshott now gets to control the narrative. It's what she doesn't talk about for example Midazolam.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), jaybee (8th March 2023), Mari (9th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    ... Isabel Oakeshott ...
    Yeah

Isabel Oakeshott now gets to control the narrative. It's what she doesn't talk about for example Midazolam.

I'm presuming that EVEN Matt Hancock isn't stupid enough to send messages on WhatsApp about 'euthanizing' old people in Care Homes to bump up the death toll of Covid and get the fake pandemic going -

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Mari (9th March 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The more I think about it, the more I think it's more orchestrated than it looks. Like his "candid" snog which I never believed was candid, a damage limitation effort, some planned graceful exit possibly.

The way Midazolam murder is mocked, and never mentioned by Isabel Oakeshott, well it stinks of damage limitation. Political scandal, or I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, I bet they are the same thing to Matt Hancock, he just doesn't care. Scorn him all you want, there he is walking around with status and all the trimmings. He gets bad press and that's it.

Isabel Oakeshott said "There's plenty more where that came from". If she gets more edgy then I'll change my mind, but I don't trust whistleblowers that only tell a snippet of the bad news. And to no real consequence, just mundane political stuff, business as usual. I hope I'm wrong but I'd be surprised.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Hermoor (11th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Idaha is working on criminalizing the MRNA vax:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...es/ar-AA17Q3hB

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (9th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Matthew (9th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #150
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

... Isabel Oakeshott ...
    Yeah

I'm presuming that EVEN Matt Hancock isn't stupid enough to send messages on WhatsApp about 'euthanizing' old people in Care Homes to bump up the death toll of Covid and get the fake pandemic going -

He used a different platform (as is their usual practice) to keep privacy. It's not a question about his 'stupidity' - he knew full well what he was doing, it's dead easy to transfer messages onto a popular app and have them 'leaked' to the public for the 'distraction' game. I'm betting that's what happened here. It's all theatre.

Yeah, Oakeshott is controlled opposition, along with her partner Richard Tice, head of Reform UK. We unsubscribed when we found he wasn't going anywhere near the Vaccine injuries/deaths scandal.
    Last edited by Mari; 9th March 2023 at 19:50.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Miller (10th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,547 times in 2,213 posts

Some bizarre alternate universe seems about right!

Quote Know Your Human Rights
    @HumanRights4UK

“The conspiracy theories of 2020 are all turning out to be true... Covid was a psychological operation against this country...” - Graham Taylor

What is happening? This is on Jeremy Vine? Are we in some bizarre alternate universe? Are the general public finally awakening?

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Matthew (10th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,272 times in 8,658 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (10th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), Hermoor (11th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), LifeAngel (25th April 2023), Matthew (10th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

... Isabel Oakeshott ...
    Yeah

He used a different platform (as is their usual practice) to keep privacy. It's not a question about his 'stupidity' - he knew full well what he was doing, it's dead easy to transfer messages onto a popular app and have them 'leaked' to the public for the 'distraction' game. I'm betting that's what happened here. It's all theatre.

Yeah, Oakeshott is controlled opposition, along with her partner Richard Tice, head of Reform UK. We unsubscribed when we found he wasn't going anywhere near the Vaccine injuries/deaths scandal.
    While we have to keep an eye open for layers of deception - I am taking a 'glass half full' approach to the Lockdown Files and Oakeshott/Tice/Reform UK...

The Lockdown Files are educating many people on some parts of the Covid Fiasco - that is, those people who aren't so far gone that nothing could reach them - there is no way Matt Hancock would have wanted all this coming out and he will never live it down -

Re Reform UK, (Oakeshott and Tice)... I don't believe they are 'controlled opposition' - it could be they avoid the 'vaccine' subject while they are trying to build support because after all the intense brainwashing on the subject for 3 ish years it's a minefield - any organization or individual that threatens the status quo gets accused of being controlled opposition - although ReformUK will need to watch out for mischief making infiltrators as the next election approaches (and beyond) - IMO only Reform UK, with it's roots in the Brexit Party, has a realistic chance of making significant inroads into the Con / Lab domination ... they are not going to be what everyone wants on every issue but they could shake the Political Class up -

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), Matthew (11th March 2023), Miller (11th March 2023), mountain_jim (11th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tice recently got into trouble with his opinion of the vaccination. He's a caretaker not really a leader. He's riding someone else's success, he wouldn't have got that by himself. I think Reform UK is there to catch Con dissenters so they don't go to Heritage or one of the other independents. David Kurten was chatting to Andrew Bridgen at one of the Truth be Told rallies - something I saw. Tice had too much enthusiasm for vaccinations, then a passionless u-turn only reluctantly after pressure, I can't see someone like Bridgen talking to Tice. But I'm not a fan of Piers Morgan either, like I cant bring myself to trust him. Between Morgan and Tice I'm not sure about Oakeshott. But each to their own

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), mountain_jim (11th March 2023), Nasu (11th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,790 times in 2,558 posts

'German Health Minister: COVID Shots Cause Severe Permanent Disabilities
    https://slaynews.com/news/german-hea...-disabilities/

German Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach has issued an apology to the public and admitted that the Covid shots he once promoted are causing “severe disabilities” that will likely be “permanent.”

Lauterbach previously encouraged the people of Germany to get vaccinated by claiming that mRNA shots are safe and free of side effects.

https://slaynews.com/news/german-hea...-disabilities/

One in every 73 people “vaccinated” for covid wound up DEAD by June 2022, government data show
    Wednesday, March 22, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Official numbers published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a government-run institution in the United Kingdom, show that by the time June 1, 2022, arrived, one in every 73 people in England who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) had perished – this compared to just one in every 172 unvaccinated Brits.

In every single age group, the data shows that the mortality rate is highest among those who took the jab(s) and lowest among those who just said no to the experimental drugs and instead relied on their own natural immunity for protection.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-...dead-data.html '

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), ClearWater (30th March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), fifi (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (30th March 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), mountain_jim (30th March 2023), NancyV (29th March 2023), Pam (24th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...689329665?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (30th March 2023), Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), ClearWater (30th March 2023), Eva2 (30th March 2023), Gwin Ru (30th March 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Matthew (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

From Awake Canada comes this documentary.
    Excellent overview and analysis, complete with the receipts.
    Masks are a mark of compliance. Using phycological techniques (priming) it is known that if 40% will wear the masks willingly, they are far more likely to comply with the next, more radical demand of authority.
    PCR test and cycles used to sway public opinion and stoke fear - politically motivated.
    All with proof, charts, and historical overview.
    long at 2 hrs +
    recommended

https://awakecanada.org/documentaries/
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2023), Ewan (1st April 2023), Gwin Ru (31st March 2023), Harmony (1st April 2023), Matthew (31st March 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), pueblo (3rd April 2023)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/nicolasbedney/st...315213825?s=20

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd April 2023), Harmony (4th April 2023), Icare (3rd April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), pueblo (3rd April 2023)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something has shifted in Germany, with vaccine injuries getting mainstream attention.

Quote Last month, German Health Minister and renowned virus pest Karl Lauterbach gave a remarkable interview in which he denounced “exorbitant” pharmaceutical profits, deplored “dismaying” vaccine injuries, and called for the manufacturers to set aside funds for those who have been harmed.

He did so amid a growing wave of reporting on vaccine injuries in the German press – a wave which his statements have now turned into a tsunami. In the weeks since, vaccine injuries and side effects have become the dominant theme of German press coverage on the injections, from local papers to national media.

It’s been a serious shift, the likes of which I’m not sure has unfolded in any other country. To give you a taste of it, I’ve assembled a representative selection of stories from the last eight weeks or so, in roughly reverse chronological order. As you read through them, remember that these are all links to publications read by ordinary people; I’ve excluded all media with overt covid-sceptic associations.

From the national tabloid BILD:
    He lost his sight: Dietmar S. sues BioNTech for 150,000 Euros.

Dietmar S. became as good as blind in his right eye following covid vaccination. Now the case is going to trial.

From Der Spiegel:
    “The problems are hushed up”: Marburg cardiologist Bernhard Schieffer treats people who suffer from long-term symptoms after covid vaccinations. He criticises the lack of support – and Health Minister Karl Lauterbach.

From the Hessische/Niedersäschsische Allgemeine, a regional paper:
    Post-Vac: “My life is no longer like before” – Sick after covid vaccination.

Almost five million people in Hesse have been vaccinated against covid-19. Some have developed serious illnesses afterwards. One of them is Dieter Gebert from Kassel.

From the local Frankfurter Neue Presse:
    Lupus after covid vaccination: A young woman from Hesse is treated in special Cologne clinic.

19-year-old Juline from Butzbach was severely injured by a corona vaccination and now requires expensive immunoadsorption.

From the state media behemoth ZDF:
    Covid vaccine injury: Do manufacturers face liability? Anyone who has suffered vaccine damage can take action against the vaccine manufacturers and apply for state benefits. But the hurdles for compensation are high.

From tagesschau, a major state media news service:
    Soon the first lawsuits will start: Across Germany, there are almost 200 civil lawsuits against corona vaccine manufacturers like BioNTech. The plaintiffs claim to have been harmed by the vaccination.

From the regional Schwäbische Zeitung:
    Injection with an aftermath: A man from Sigmaringen suffered a stroke after covid vaccination

Shortly after the second jab, Bernhard Strobel collapsed. He still feels the consequences today. Now he is going to court.

Again from BILD:
    VACCINE INJURY! 1ST CASE BEFORE THE COURT: Oxana G. (35) is wheelchair-bound following covid vaccination.

Across Germany, 185 civil lawsuits are pending because of damages caused by corona vaccinations. Oxana G. (35) is one of the injured parties. The fact that the courts are finally dealing with her case is already seen as a success by the woman from Halle: “I have lost my life – as I knew it before. I hope that my family and I will finally receive compensation and help.”

From hessenschau, a publication of the regional Hessischer Rundfunk:
    Sick following covid vaccination: Why official points of contact [for the vaccine injured] are necessary.

Around 5 million people in Hesse have been vaccinated against corona. Some have become seriously ill as a result of the vaccination. Those affected often fail in their search for medical expertise; they feel abandoned by the health system and the state.

From Die Zeit, Germany’s largest weekly newspaper:
    What we know about covid vaccine injury: Karl Lauterbach has promised victims of vaccine damage faster help – and caused confusion about how common it is in the first place. The state of the question.

From the Berliner Zeitung:
    Covid vaccine researcher: “Allegations must be investigated immediately.” Vaccine researcher Carlos A. Guzmán talks about the benefits, limitations and side effects of the covid vaccine – as well as allegations of inconsistencies in the approval process.

From the Bamberg-based news portal inFranken:
    Pensioner (87) dies eight months after covid vaccination – his son’s lawsuit fails.

After an elderly man died within a few months of covid vaccination, his son filed a lawsuit against the doctor. He has now failed before the Landgericht.

Again from ZDF:
    The suffering of covid vaccine victims: Long-term complaints can occur following a corona infection. Vaccination is supposed to protect against this – but it can also have side effects. What’s next for the vaccine-injured?

From Tagesspiegel:
    Possible heart damage after covid vaccination: Woman sues BioNTech for damages. The company is facing its first civil lawsuit for alleged damages caused by the corona vaccine. The trial is scheduled to begin on 15 March at the Frankfurter Landgericht.

https://expose-news.com/2023/04/24/v...man-reporting/

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), ClearWater (24th April 2023), Ewan (25th April 2023), Gwin Ru (24th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Isserley (24th April 2023), jaybee (24th April 2023), mountain_jim (24th April 2023), Pam (24th April 2023), Peace in Oz (24th April 2023), s7e6e (25th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2023), Vangelo (24th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    netspeak
    Thanks

Sympathy for those still under the terror, the coercion, the erroneous belief.

I remember in 2009, I had been aware of the implausibility of vaccinating against this part of our virome, and (perhaps in part due to other stressors in my life at the time) due to the efficacy of their terror, beyond my better judgement and awareness and logic, being in "the vulnerable group", I got a "flu vaccine" that year. ... Only time in my life I've had the flu. What are the chances eh? Oh, but I caught a different strain to the one vaccinated against. Riiiiiiiight. :/

Upon recently seeing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz_wWS1GMls (Bill Ryan interviews Jane Burgermeister ( Feb 2010 ) : a Project Avalon video) again, I'm reminded how far people apparently were aware back then...
    How did we regress? More isolation and dependence on the corporation to form our conception of reality?

As I posted on the fediverse:
    Quote We knew back then. What happened?

#Assange's head on a spike in front of the palace shut you all up?

Head up, stout chest, glowing strong, stand firm. We can still mend this.
    Or was it all an echo chamber delusion back then?

Or is it still a misrepresentation from the corporation that so many have fallen for it this time, and many are isolated non-jabbers, not realising how not alone they are?
    And so... We are far nearer, or even farther past, this healthy tipping point, than we realise?
    Do we have a big ol' high pressure glut of a silent majority ready to burst out and proclaim in Network style "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"... n_n or something less dramatically cathartic, hedonistic, naively ineffectual ... but you get the gist. Many more already seeing through, just languishing in their silent majority tip-toeing towing the line... or at least appearing to... certainly at least appearing to as the racketeering-eugenics corporation present... but ready to end and mend this.
    Maybe...
    ... Maybe already in the tipping point and just yet to realise it.
    If ignorance is bliss, give me agony. (&, The ignorance that dies, is not you.)
    Time flies when you’re not in pain or prison. We are psychenauts, and we are not afraid.
    Educate yourself so you may educate others.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Digit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), Ewan (25th April 2023), Gwin Ru (25th April 2023), Harmony (25th April 2023), Matthew (25th April 2023), mountain_jim (26th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Vangelo (25th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast