Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Question Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

• Are we all "Demoted Souls" coming from a realm that is "Heaven-like" ? ...

• The (limited) physical realm is already huuuuuge (talking about the whole Universe) ... the non-physical realm is maybe even bigger and when you scrw up over there they may request you to consider learning much faster about "cause & effect" & Karma here >>> facing the consequences of your own actions almost instantly on daily bases ... then after a while becoming humble again having a deep sense of appreciation >>> your frequency rises, and you are welcomed back over there ... You reap what you sow?
    • The frequency (vibration) of your actions & (rigid) beliefs may NOT be "compatible" to go back where you originally came from ... So the big question is who "entraps" who when we discuss the "Reincarnation Trap"?
    • The famous quote: "know thyself" comes to mind ... originally not from the "Free Masons" ... and it is a valid statement but got hijacked because they know all Souls searching for the ultimate truth.
    • That's why they have a ritual of being blindfolded, being in a "state of darkness seeking light" ... this "inner quest" is universal ... The masons have other plans for their "brethren" to "help" them to find "The Light" which translates in Latin to "Luci" the "Light bringer" or "Light barrier" in Latin is "Lucifer" ... The highest degree of Freemasonry knows they kneel down to the "All Seeing Eye" representing Lucifer ... aka "The Grand Architect Of The Universe" ...
    • The Triangle (With The Eye In The Middle) has 3 times 60° degrees ... so 60° 60° 60° makes 666 ... When you have The Source radiating unmanipulated light, the Glass Prism can "carry the light" but also manipulate the light in to different colors ... hence, in my view, the Triangle is not the symbol of "The Source of Everything" but rather a parasite and manipulator of frequencies ... So if you see any 33° degree Master Mason of the Scottish Rite ... ask what he knows about "Morals and Dogma" written by Albert Pike discussing Lucifer to be worshiped in the initiation to become 33° Master Mason... And why do they say: "Worshipful Master" to their highest masons!
    • See important part (of a reconstruction) of a Masonic Ritual Initiation: 3hr 46min 30sec in to this video all done by ex-Masons exposing their former status, listen very carefully what they say! ... I also broadcasted that on Dutch Local TV Amsterdam 🇳🇱 in the mid 1990s.
    • Again the: "know thyself" quote, is originally not from the "Free Masons"... but it is something we all eventually have to ask ourselves ... who are we really?
    • I personally challenged a 33° degree Master Mason Anton Goldsman in Amsterdam he was (at the time) the official spokesmen of the biggest and oldest Lodge in Amsterdam called: "Nos Vinxit Libertas" they published an open invitation to everybody via the newspapers small add at the time when I was producing Radio & TV in Amsterdam, and we had "Exposure Magazine" discussing among others Secret Societies ... I called them up to see their lecture-presentation of what they want the public to know ... of course they do not discuss what the secret initiations are ... it was just a "public relations" event ... When I was there inside their lodge, I asked all kinds of critical questions, including what I just have written here with you all.
    --o-O-o--

Disclaimer: The vast majority of masons are not "evil" people ... Where I have issues with is the cover-up of anything that comes close to "abuse of power" ... These abuse of power phenomena can happen everywhere ... To deny it happening in freemasonry is in my view utterly pathetic, especially when you study this video and what happened in P2 Lodge in Italy connected to Operation Gladio & C.I.A.

ps. There is a chance some of us are not "Demoted Souls" but chose to come voluntary to help & assist! ... Then, when you are here way too long, you got contaminated with the same dissonance & sick distortions everybody faces 24/7.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 9th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

related research:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 23:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2023), BMJ (11th January 2023), earthdreamer (16th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Eva2 (9th January 2023), gini (10th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Hym (9th January 2023), Inversion (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), Lunesoleil (9th January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th January 2023), Matthew (11th January 2023), Moss Rose (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Orph (10th January 2023), skogvokter (10th January 2023), thepainterdoug (17th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023), XelNaga (14th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

• I will add some "spiritual quest movie trailers" here (more will be added soon) that is related about above topic
    The Philosophy of Mr. Nobody – How To Make Meaningful Choices:

IMDB - torrent
    • What Dreams May Come Official Trailer #1 - Robin Williams Movie (1998) HD

IMDB - torrent
    • Brainstorm (1983):

IMDB

• soon more trailers here!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2023 at 22:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2023), BMJ (11th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Pam (16th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

Have you ever considered that your Soul is multidimensional >>> and can "reincarnate" to any TIME (future or past) not limited to your own current time-line ... You can also "reincarnate" to any other planet in the whole Universe ... and the last time I checked ... there is plenty of space to do that, and I am not even mentioning parallel universes.
    • On top of all that ... when you remember again who you really are (after you have died) ... there is a big chance your origin is not from Earth at all ... maybe you came from Sirius or The Pleiades (having temporary amnesia) or many other possible (undiscovered) exoplanets.
    • Depending on how you limited yourself mostly through fear ... it may seem people entrap themselves through self-imposed limitations of super strong beliefs & assumptions... these beliefs/conditioning will prevent you to have access to the bigger picture. As far as I am aware of: THIS IS ALLOWED ... if you want to limit yourself even not realizing what the cause of that behavior is >>> you can recycle here on Earth in to infinity until you get really fed up with that
    • The "recycling incarnation trap" is only a "trap" you strongly hold on to certain beliefs & (self)-conditioning.
    • Some will not remember who they really are (after they died) and hold on to a narrow myopic vision of themselves, feeling as a victim ... the stronger this belief in victimhood, the more likely it will take a long time before you can go beyond of all that.
    • To let go and move on is for the vast majority of Souls very difficult, and I am also "guilty" of that.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳 (Near Death Experiencer)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th January 2023 at 22:55.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2023), BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Eva2 (9th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Heart to heart (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), Mari (10th January 2023), Matthew (11th January 2023), Moss Rose (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Orph (10th January 2023), Pam (16th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), T Smith (10th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023), XelNaga (14th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

Know yourself and you will know the Universe and the Gods
    Socrate

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2023), BMJ (11th January 2023), earthdreamer (16th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Ioneo (9th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), Mari (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I subscribe to the idea that is the opposite. That the ones that volunteer to come here are of the risk-taking heroic sort. Most in the higher realms will not come here.

The ones here that retain the sense that this world is largely an illusion are fewer yet but from what I'm seeing, that number is going up exponentially.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2023), gini (10th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), Mari (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Open Minded Dude (10th January 2023), Pam (16th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), ronny (10th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023), wondering (10th January 2023), XelNaga (14th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,283 times in 758 posts

Human mind constructs are interesting, if nothing else.

I would say a soul cannot be demoted, our soul ( or "central" ) self is consciousness and itself never leaves consciousness space. It tethers the "us" ( the fractal geometries of itself ) it creates to perceptually enter and traverse what we call physical space. No-one save a soul, an individuated unit of consciousness itself, can create a movement within its own being to "make" it do something. Source Consciousness is all that precedes a soul, and the differential between Source and soul is the only torque that creates movement within it. This continues to be true regardless of how far a soul ventures into the visible realms and the moving pictures that begin to play out all around it *which may and/or may not seem to present "others" who are having a hand in scenarios that begin to moved through. In my reality, the triangle represents a very precisely placed conical shaped vector, which when mirrored ( interpenetrated by itself ), opens one end of itself out toward spiritual space and the other toward physical space. It of course creates a diamond ( ie: double triangle ) shape in its center and it is within this particular shape/space that I have most located myself and lived out the vast majority of this lifetime.---on the 'verge' of here and there. It also, to me, represents the trinity, and in terms of its internal angles ( 60 60 60 ), the magic of the 3,6,9.

No trap at all exists in here, in my experience of the geometry it is rather the exact reverse.

The literal doorway, or access to all space and all time.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Heart to heart (10th January 2023), Mari (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Open Minded Dude (10th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), ronny (10th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023), wondering (10th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Human mind constructs are interesting, if nothing else.

I would say a soul cannot be demoted, our soul ( or "central" ) self is consciousness and itself never leaves consciousness space. It tethers the "us" ( the fractal geometries of itself ) it creates to perceptually enter and traverse what we call physical space. No-one save a soul, an individuated unit of consciousness itself, can create a movement within its own being to "make" it do something. Source Consciousness is all that precedes a soul, and the differential between Source and soul is the only torque that creates movement within it. This continues to be true regardless of how far a soul ventures into the visible realms and the moving pictures that begin to play out all around it *which may and/or may not seem to present "others" who are having a hand in scenarios that begin to moved through. In my reality, the triangle represents a very precisely placed conical shaped vector, which when mirrored ( interpenetrated by itself ), opens one end of itself out toward spiritual space and the other toward physical space. It of course creates a diamond ( ie: double triangle ) shape in its center and it is within this particular shape/space that I have most located myself and lived out the vast majority of this lifetime.---on the 'verge' of here and there. It also, to me, represents the trinity, and in terms of its internal angles ( 60 60 60 ), the magic of the 3,6,9.

No trap at all exists in here, in my experience of the geometry it is rather the exact reverse.

The literal doorway, or access to all space and all time.
    Cannot be demoted but we spend a lot of time in the grey, learning this and that working our way up collecting new life times
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

What if it's just a game play? Like a gamer sitting before a PC playing avatars in a virtual reality game (avatar = incarnation). Maybe the 'soul' (Higher Self) finds this difficult game called "Earth Life" with all its downsides still exciting, uplifting, educational, informative and interesting. That is not 'demoted' in any way. Just some food for thought.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Mercedes (12th January 2023), Michi (10th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The (limited) physical realm is already huuuuuge (talking about the whole Universe) ... the non-physical realm is maybe even bigger and when you scrw up over there they may request you to consider learning much faster about "cause & effect" & Karma here >>> facing the consequences of your own actions almost instantly on daily bases ... then after a while becoming humble again having a deep sense of appreciation >>> your frequency rises, and you are welcomed back over there ... You reap what you sow?
    Karma is completely over-rated. It's not that you suffer subsequently of your deeds. If that would be the case, the top crooks of this planet would have all gone.
    The criminal only does himself in long after he did all this terrible things and even then he will defend "that it was all perfectly just and right".

The above "Karma Justice League" concept is itself the insane play of the psychopath. Like you get punished for your sins by an executioner until you are humble (have become a complete victim).
    Be assured, that your vibration will not rise in such a state because the being has fallen in a state of complete effect.
    A great read for this is: The Magic Story by Frederick Van Rensselaer Dey
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Icare (11th January 2023), Mercedes (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Karma is completely over-rated. It's not that you suffer subsequently of your deeds. If that would be the case, the top crooks of this planet would have all gone.
    The criminal only does himself in long after he did all this terrible things and even then he will defend "that it was all perfectly just and right".

The above "Karma Justice League" concept is itself the insane play of the psychopath. Like you get punished for your sins by an executioner until you are humble (have become a complete victim).
    Be assured, that your vibration will not rise in such a state because the being has fallen in a state of complete effect.
    A great read for this is: The Magic Story by Frederick Van Rensselaer Dey

I see Karma more like a "rhetorical mutual empathy loop" so that "nobody can escape via apathy" ... escapism is not an option in the long run ... all polarities united equals transformation to something that is beyond the current duality paradigm.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2023 at 01:54.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), gini (12th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Mercedes (12th January 2023), Michi (11th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), TrumanCash (11th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,778 times in 1,348 posts

From what I have observed here on this Earth and in this lifetime, people bring "karma" upon themselves by causing harm and violating the rights of others. They end up making bad decisions as a result of their bad actions and eventually they end up harming themselves. I've seen this over and over again.

It's like telling a lie leads to more lies to cover up the original lie. I think that's why confessions are so helpful as it ends this downward cycle. If one admits the truth to oneself and to those whom one has harmed and takes responsibility for destructive actions, it has a rehabilitating aspect to it that cleanses the mind and soul. It then can become a learning experience to realize the importance of being ethical in the first place.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2023), gini (12th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), Mercedes (12th January 2023), Michi (11th January 2023), mountain_jim (11th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), Sunny (11th January 2023), Tyy1907 (11th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

• A couple of years ago, I was seriously pondering:
    What would be needed for the physical Earth to become more "Heaven-like" ?!

Without being a forced via "promised" utopia that mostly ends-up becoming dystopian because those who promoted this "new utopia" are actually psychopathic control freaks posing as the "good guys" which they are certainly not. It is not even difficult to figure that out .... but somehow those who blindly trust them defend their Agenda2030 NetZero2050 so much so they refuse to see anything that deviates from their pushed WEF narratives and calling it "dangerous dis & misinformation, that needs to be silenced" (censored).
    • In the Netherlands 🇳🇱 they even want to make political parties that discussing all these WEF topics critically "illegal" because it suppose to be a "threat for our democracy" ...
    They wrongfully assume that "Ruled by Majority" equals "perfect justice" ... at the moment "the majority coalition" of 4 different parties in The Netherlands block most of the time any proposed real debates about anything that is WEF related.

The speaker of the house in the Netherlands is from D66 = 100% WEF controlled/influenced/steered party ... she allows the 4 WEF cartel parties to do things in the house of parliament that all Anti-WEF parties are silenced for ... meaning: "Do as I tell you ... not as I do" mentality ... and the moment you try to expose their utter hypocrisy & abuse of power they call you: "dangerous conspiracy theorists".

Most "green revolution ideas" full of very empathic nice people are totally hijacked by control freaks aka Technocrats and these "wonderful green movement people" make allies with the worse kind humanity has to offer posing as "good" >>> getting duped, lied too and they even HELP repeat those lies as if it were their "own ideas" ...

When you challenge their new type of (orwellian style) "Global Governance" ("to save the Earth BS") ideas they are often waiting for (new) "instructions" how to react most are not able to think for themselves anymore >>> waiting for the corrupt "fact checkers sites" to tell then "what to think" & "what to do" ... this "virtue signaling" phenomena seems to get worse by the day. I wonder if a next generation of A.I. is involved in all of this using more sophisticated A.I. generating 100,000s of fake "social media bot accounts" worldwide to influence the outcome of Mass Formation Psychosis.
    • To go back to my original question:
    What would be needed for the physical Earth to become more "Heaven-like"?

I started to "brains storm" making a list of conditions to ensure no abuse and no "hijacking" and no assumptions it will be "easy" it won't.

You can study my attempt to start a new way of looking at things for the future of mankind ... even if it "never happens" >> when you plant a seeds of intentions/insights that is literary beyond the control freaks duality paradigm ... in my view something magical happens ...

You raise your own vibration so much so that even if you do "not (fully) succeed" your energy is totally different that the average conditioned individuals around you and this is KEY to understand where are at when you die ... yes you read it correctly ... that is why I post all of this here in this particular Project Avalon Forum thread here.

If your focus is only on "how to survive" in a totally insane world and do things "to fit in" especially those who focus on money and all that is needed to maintain that kind of "success". You may be distracted so much so that you lost your original ("God given" or "Prime Creator given") potential and waste all your energy solely towards "how to survive" ... Which works like a "confirmation bias loop" ... Then when you get trapped in that kind of (self)-conditioning your frequency level may not be able to access the necessary intuitive changes that is beyond fear even after your death.
    • Because the pain most of us carry with us will not easily disappear. How many sessions about "life after death research" discuss this very issue?
    Everything you do here right now has an impact when you leave this Earth when you die. So why not assume that it does not have to be about having a "victory" & "successes" but much more raising your own vibration knowing what you really stand for and that vibration will continue ... no matter what!

related:
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 12th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2023 at 15:54.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), jaybee (12th January 2023), Mercedes (12th January 2023), Moss Rose (14th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

The premise suggests a hierarchy just like everything else. Sounds a lot like repeating the same thing expecting a different result. A ‘nothing new under the sun’ idea.

Heaven, it would seem, finds hierarchy reaching/ including Heaven much like the Tower of Babel’s efforts to include Heaven in its machinations.
    Knock Knock

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2023), Michi (14th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    The premise suggests a hierarchy just like everything else. Sounds a lot like repeating the same thing expecting a different result. A ‘nothing new under the sun’ idea.

Heaven, it would seem, finds hierarchy reaching/ including Heaven much like the Tower of Babel’s efforts to include Heaven in its machinations.
    Good that you bring this up ... because the real intent of me using the word "demoted" was actually that ANYTHING "physical" in comparison to the "Heaven like" dimensions >>> is so different that it would seem a demotion not a "promotion" ... no matter who it is ... later when I finished creating this thread, I realized people would not see it like I do.
    • Maybe some (or many) entities/souls in the Heaven-like realm are bored and wanted a real challenge ... just like we now use video-games having fun testing our skills.
    So if we all originally came from a "higher (heaven-like) dimension" what happened that we left that realm?

The moment we are back over-there everything is probably about: "healing" & "recovering" then when that is all set & done ... Some (or most) of us get bored again? ... Could be ... Just pondering.
    • Am not saying it is the case ... but if that was/is the case ... that could explain almost everything ... Why most of us may chose to come back again.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 21:59.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Michi (14th January 2023), Moss Rose (14th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,313 times in 4,085 posts

I'm sure some are original souls. But it's got to be a big cosmic mix-bag-combination of everything we can imagine and more.

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

We are not demoted souls, we are misguided souls.

The guide we choose is insane.

So, we do not 'see' an insane world, instead we try and make sense of it. 'See' in this context means: discern the truth. 'Sense' in this context refers to: the eschatological premise employed as a template to order the importance of sensory input, in an effort to create meaning or rational sense; or the fundamental principal upon which deductive reasoning operates.

If the guide is flawed, the deductive process, what we 'see', must also be flawed.

The only real act available to us is the choice we make. There are not many choices in truth. There is only the choice to choose a reliable guide.

Choose the only guide that gives vision, and the world makes perfect sense.

If the state of the insane can be considered a separate reality from 'true' reality, then yes, we come from a realm that is heaven-like.

In Truth, with vision, we are already there...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Moss Rose (15th January 2023)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    We are not demoted souls, we are misguided souls.

The guide we choose is insane.

So, we do not 'see' an insane world, instead we try and make sense of it. 'See' in this context means: discern the truth. 'Sense' in this context refers to: the eschatological premise employed as a template to order the importance of sensory input, in an effort to create meaning or rational sense; or the fundamental principal upon which deductive reasoning operates.

If the guide is flawed, the deductive process, what we 'see', must also be flawed.

The only real act available to us is the choice we make. There are not many choices in truth. There is only the choice to choose a reliable guide.

Choose the only guide that gives vision, and the world makes perfect sense.

If the state of the insane can be considered a separate reality from 'true' reality, then yes, we come from a realm that is heaven-like.

In Truth, with vision, we are already there...

What I meant is: ANYTHING "physical" in comparison to the "Heaven like" dimensions >>> is so different that it would seem a demotion not a "promotion" if we (our Souls) originally came from there ...
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th January 2023 at 02:08.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2023)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

I am moved to ask: How would we be able to determine whether, and thus know that, we successfully answered the question posed in the OP?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2023), Michi (16th January 2023)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I am moved to ask: How would we be able to determine whether, and thus know that, we successfully answered the question posed in the OP?
    Depends on what you have experienced and find words to describe the indescribable ... describing using limited means is the crux ... Study the accounts of 100,000s of Near Death Experiencers worldwide especially when they are young of age then study how they behave (what they do!) the rest of their lives in comparison with the "common" people.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (18th January 2023)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

> Are we all "Demoted Souls" coming from a realm that is "Heaven-like

No.

We may have elected to make it seem that way and then locked that memory up so as to give the illusion full effect.

Freewill of the soul is not abridged.

The only way is up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast