+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Default Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Anchor (18th January 2023), O Donna (18th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

Default Re: Are we all 'Demoted Souls' coming from a realm that is 'Heaven-like'

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    > Are we all "Demoted Souls" coming from a realm that is "Heaven-like

No.

We may have elected to make it seem that way and then locked that memory up so as to give the illusion full effect.

Freewill of the soul is not abridged.

The only way is up!

How are you so sure?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (18th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    > Are we all "Demoted Souls" coming from a realm that is "Heaven-like

No.

We may have elected to make it seem that way and then locked that memory up so as to give the illusion full effect.

Freewill of the soul is not abridged.

The only way is up!

How are you so sure?

Like any "answer" I give including what follows, it is to anyone other than myself, just a self-informed opinion. It is based on what I have learned up to this point, which includes the opinions of others considered with my best efforts at discernment and discrimination. In my case I lack any perspective outside my current incarnated life experience as I do not have any direct recall of lives other than the one I am incarnated in right now. Indirectly, I get some when I occasionally ask for and am given help on my path from spiritual sources. At this point, when I am following what has become my faith, there are very tangible feelings and indicators that I am on my correct path. I am also aware of the influence one can have on the illusion and the need to tread with care in that regard.

The reason I am sure we are not demoted and "the only way is up" is I have come to understand reality is an illusion in the sense that the structures and forms of what I live in, sense and experience is a product of my attention and intention.

The soul gains in wisdom and walks a path enabled by the "prime" or one infinite creator, and such wisdom gathered is eternal (even if you have no recall of it for the purposes of your incarnated experience) and increasing until we get to the gateway of not being "individual" but actually operating in group consciousness's of expanding universal reach that eventually ends with rejoining prime creator - the end state. This is what I mean by the only way is up.

This is true, even if we chose to experience degraded and individualized expressions of life that seem "low" - that may seem like a retrograde step, but it doesn't mean our soul was demoted - it means we have arranged for opportunities to experience complex learning catalyst.

IMO it is very unlikely that there are any "junior" souls reading and partaking in this forum or this post.
    Last edited by Anchor; 18th January 2023 at 06:00.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    WHY am I back here!?

WHY?

Ever wonder what powers the merry-go-round?

It is WHY!

? electricity ? engine

Okay, but WHY?

WHY WHY WHY

Met-a-Why

It is I

Look both ways when crossing Why Avenue.

Shall I continue?
    Knock Knock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2