+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: WEF Davos summit 16-20 January: The Dossier acquires confidential Davos attendees list

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: WEF Davos summit 16-20 January: The Dossier acquires confidential Davos attendees list

Michel, once again you raise a thoughtful rethinking of how language affects us... and I find myself giving this some consideration.

It raises the question of what exactly is 'LGBT ideology'. That phrase is used a lot. But, I'm not sure what it means, especially to the people who use it as a short cut for what ever it is they are being an activist for.

In my 20's I was often the first person that people who came out to regarding their sexual preferences, male and female. I was in the Air Force and it was quite dangerous at that time to let anyone know about that part of themselves.

I remember how terrified so many of them felt when they told me. And they often said the reason they told me is because they know I wouldn't judge. Many felt very lonely, and misunderstood. But in my mind, every one is human being first. Most of them had felt condemnation and where so grateful to be accepted by a heterosexual christian who understood them. I have a kind heart for this issue.

As far as the statement in question, it seems that it isn't Vicus statement, but a quote of a statement of the activist linked (the CEO of GLAAD, Sarah Kate Ellis).

Maybe a question for Vicus may be to clarify the intent for sharing it? (It seems WEF related.)
    Last edited by edina; 23rd January 2023 at 04:25.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

arwen (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

Default Re: WEF Davos summit 16-20 January: The Dossier acquires confidential Davos attendees list

Josh Sigurdson reports on the latest news out of Davos as the World Economic Forum meets to decide the fate of the world which does not want them. We are coming to a precipice when it comes to globalism today. They're getting their way. But people are waking up in huge numbers. How that will fare for the globalists is not yet known, but they're openly calling for a "New World Order" at Davos and promoting insane climate agendas as well as "One World Religion" and human brain interfaces. Even Elon Musk who benefits from a lot of what the WEF promotes attacked them on Twitter. Tony Blair called for a global vaccine passport system, others promoted censorship. It was a get together of the most evil and powerful people in the world. In this video, we break down what the New World Order they're talking about actually is. It's not like the old blueprint. Today's "New World Order" is technocracy on a global scale made in the image of communism and evil. They want to rid us of our very humanity. With the BRICS world reserve currency system, it's clear what comes next, it's all about what we're going to do about it.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

arwen (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Eva2 (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Sadieblue (24th January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Michel, once again you raise a thoughtful rethinking of how language affects us... and I find myself giving this some consideration.

It raises the question of what exactly is 'LGBT ideology'. That phrase is used a lot. But, I'm not sure what it means, especially to the people who use it as a short cut for what ever it is they are being an activist for.

In my 20's I was often the first person that people who came out to regarding their sexual preferences, male and female. I was in the Air Force and it was quite dangerous at that time to let anyone know about that part of themselves.

I remember how terrified so many of them felt when they told me. And they often said the reason they told me is because they know I wouldn't judge. Many felt very lonely, and misunderstood. But in my mind, every one is human being first. Most of them had felt condemnation and where so grateful to be accepted by a heterosexual christian who understood them. I have a kind heart for this issue.

As far as the statement in question, it seems that it isn't Viscus statement, but a quote of a statement of the activist linked (the CEO of GLAAD, Sarah Kate Ellis).

Maybe a question for Viscus may be to clarify the intent for sharing it? (It seems WEF related.)

On top of that you have so many Avalonians who are not from USA ... I am Dutch 🇳🇱 and speak/read four languages. Being misunderstood happens more often if you have a different upraising & language-differences.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2023 at 15:57.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

arwen (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), edina (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    On top of that you have so many Avalonians who are not from USA ... I am Dutch 🇳🇱 and speak/read four languages. Being misunderstood happens more if you have different upraising & language-differences.
    Yes, and Michel is from Belgium, and Vicus is from Argentina. (according to their profile flags)
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

arwen (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

"Vicus, as a man who loves men I object to the vicious turn your phrasing takes"

about this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1539595

Isn't "my" phrasing, I just did copy and paste from the article/video...

opinions are like the butt, everybody has one.

Not too long ago nobody gave a dam what people does in his bed (or wherever) or with whom or with what etc.
    Sex is private (except for exhibitionists people)
    Im not against anybody,(except nazis in all forms and Packaged)
    Other people "choices" or" been" isn't my problem and should stay this way. I respect them and I expect same respect for me.
    Like parallel lines, never touch each other... your choice/been is exactly this: YOURS

Periodically research world wide say: there are no more as 5% gay people and 3 % trans...in each country.

But if you, and I and the rest avalonians we are unanimous about something is that we don't tolerate "Agendas" any kind that goes against our will. the will from 92% people world wide.

And that now come "sex education" in kindergartens is a BIG "red line"

And through the article/video is now crystal clear for everybody with 2 neurons still working.
    Last edited by Vicus; 23rd January 2023 at 20:11.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

arwen (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), BMJ (24th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

What’s Happening at the WEF’s Annual Meeting of Globalist Elites?
    Over the Target
    LEE SMITH
    1/20/23
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...35OE4I%2FpA%3D

(Video at the link)
    "Is Klaus Schwab getting pushed aside at the organization he founded? Are Americans turning against ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance)? Can the Ukrainian president secure more support from world leaders? Is the world still listening to Al Gore’s warnings about global warming? And did John Kerry really really mean to say that “Davos Man” is a creature from outer space?

We have answers to all these questions and more in the eye-opening new episode of Over the Target Live, when Epoch Times reporter Kevin Stocklin and journalist Jordan Schachtel join Lee Smith to relay the news from the WEF’s annual meeting.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd January 2023), arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Inversion (23rd January 2023), jaybee (23rd January 2023), mountain_jim (24th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Over the Target
    LEE SMITH
    1/20/23

(Video at the link)
    "Is Klaus Schwab getting pushed aside at the organization he founded? Are Americans turning against ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance)? Can the Ukrainian president secure more support from world leaders? Is the world still listening to Al Gore’s warnings about global warming? And did John Kerry really really mean to say that “Davos Man” is a creature from outer space?

We have answers to all these questions and more in the eye-opening new episode of Over the Target Live, when Epoch Times reporter Kevin Stocklin and journalist Jordan Schachtel join Lee Smith to relay the news from the WEF’s annual meeting.

very good, thanks - a worthwhile watch - I found it broadly educational on the whole subject - for example approximately half way through (30 ish minutes) discussing the difference between shareholders and stakeholders - and how corporations and banks have so much leverage to dictate to people how they live their lives when they all buy into and collude totally with the ESG movement (Environmental, Social, Governance) - how America is a problem to the WEF et al because of the constitution and the way the individual States can operate with some autonomy -

no wonder those plotting the total control of the world - all people and all resources - were so freaked out by Trump becoming President that we were subjected to the biggest PSYOP against a president the world has ever seen - rigging the 2020 election must have bee an absolute priority to keep the 'New World Order' on track...

Corporations and Banks using bribery, blackmail and coercion in partnership with Governments and Institutions are going to have so much power and leverage (if things go their way and the speakers on the video couldn't predict how it was going to go in 2023) .... who can ... it might have to get worse before it gets better -
    Last edited by jaybee; 23rd January 2023 at 23:19.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), ClearWater (25th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (24th January 2023), onawah (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Vicus, I apologise. Yes, as immediately noticed by Bill, you were quoting – those are not your words.

I withdraw my wish to see you change your statement.

I think, however, that the quote merits pointing out how a justified fight against "normalising LGTB ideology" is rather unsubtly but nevertheless perniciously and demagogically transformed into a fight against “normalising LGTB people”.

I stand by my statement that "men who love men", "women who love women", "women and men who love both women and men” and "people who changed their visibly identifiable external sexual characteristics" are normal. And by normal I mean that the principle underlying their decisions can be generalised and is applicable for every human. Kant’s categorical imperative or any of its variants is at play – or more simply put: "Love is Love".

Transgender people are different from the three other groups in my eyes, as I regretfully think that their physical changes amount to self-mutilation and/or accepted mutilation by others and as such is a mistake. Yet their freedom of choice needs to be respected: it is generalisable. In that, they do not differ from the one and a half billion males who accepted the type of genital mutilation called circumcision – or were coerced into accepting it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), edina (23rd January 2023), Eva2 (31st January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Over the Target
    LEE SMITH
    1/20/23

(Video at the link)

In that video they said the WEF will stop tormenting the world if everyone goes along with their agenda. Davos Man reminds me of Denisovan man. From Kerry Cassidy's research part of the motive for jabbing people was to reclassify our race as Homo Borg Genesis.

The Orion folks have been at this a long time.
    Orrorin
    Last edited by Inversion; 24th January 2023 at 00:21.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (24th January 2023), onawah (24th January 2023), Vicus (24th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Transgender people are different from the three other groups in my eyes, as I regretfully think that their physical changes amount to self-mutilation and/or accepted mutilation by others and as such is a mistake. Yet their freedom of choice needs to be respected: it is generalisable.

from this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1539744

" freedom of choice needs to be respected" yes, but not imposed the Agenda in all education levels, beginning from kindergarten...

kids and puberty should be "untouchable". Only when become legally adults, 18 years old, when they can vote and kill and be kill
    in "democrazy defens..." then is a choice, everything before that is Agenda.
    Last edited by Vicus; 24th January 2023 at 16:22.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), ClearWater (25th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Inversion (24th January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Thanks

• Davos 2023 Exposes The Enemies Of Humanity:

Tell us you have declared war on the United States and all free people of the world without telling us you have declared war on the United States and all free people of the world.

The architects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution gathered once again. Flocking together like vultures of a feather. Panicking about the climate change fortunes they should have been squeezing out of the globe by now via carbon taxes.

Some arrived to fully insert foot into mouth and reveal their true nature as populist traitors. While the globalist swine behind the scenes desperately forced their minions to unleash holy hell on the truth still pouring out of holes in the totalitarian dyke. In fact West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin may never recover from this.

Their private jets causing a total of 9,700 tonnes of CO2, equivalent to the emissions of about 350,000 average cars in a week. Checking into the decadent lavishness that Switzerland provides with facilities brimming with prostitutes. Protected by 5000 soldiers.

Proclaiming their dominance and exclusion over humankind as a far superior species right out of the Nazi playbook.

Oddly the hypocrisy began with George Soros flaking out on his comrades and Klaus Schwab slow to start with a health issue. While 99 year old Henry Kissinger muttered ramblings of Ukraine joining NATO, which would absolutely cause a nuclear stand off and untold annihilation.

But weakness, somberness and unpopularity had overtaken the proceedings. Reeling from the out in the open creation of a bioweapon and an MRNA vaccine killing and injuring people of all walks of life daily. Schwab's Nazi fever dream for the 21st Century and a handful of sociopaths are finding themselves absolutely rejected by free humanity and its true future. Making them the most dangerous threat to humanity we have ever faced.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th January 2023), arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), ClearWater (25th January 2023), Eva2 (24th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Inversion (24th January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023), Mari (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2023), Sadieblue (24th January 2023), Vicus (24th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)

" freedom of choice needs to be respected" yes, but not imposed the Agenda in all education levels, beginning from kindergarten...

kids and puberty should be "untouchable". Only when become legally adults, 18 years old, when they can vote and kill and be kill
    Of course Vicus – thank you for the post – "freedom of choice" implies a qualification of both "freedom" and "choice". Abiding by the law of the age of 18 is a good idea to start with. But one can immediately see, as you do, how this freedom can be abused by "democrazies" and any form of tyranny.

We are at present facing a massive subversion of the "freedom of choice" at all age levels, which is paralleled by the massive "injectability" at all ages by robotifying poisons.

Self-mutilation and "self-mutilation" (like there is suicide and "being suicided": people will be "self-mutilated") as a "choice”:

"I want to be self-mutilated" (Ken, 14 years old) .

(Imaginary, of course. (Yet, "Ken" is an altered name.))
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 27th January 2023 at 22:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Thanks

• Here's What They're Planning For Your Future!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Eva2 (31st January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by Vicus (here)

Of course Vicus – thank you for the post – "freedom of choice" implies a qualification of both "freedom" and "choice". Abiding by the law of the age of 18 is a good idea to start with. But one can immediately see, as you do, how this freedom can be abused by "democrazies" and any form of tyranny.

We are at present facing a massive subversion of the "freedom of choice" at all age levels, which is paralleled by the massive "injectability" at all ages by robotifying poisons.

Self-mutilation and "self-mutilation" (like there is suicide and "being suicided": people will be "self-mutilated") as a "choiceN

"I want to be self-mutilated" (Ken, 14 years old) .
    Ken got a pussy now and Barbie Ken's dick !
    And they live happy forever without kids ...

and so a piece of depopulation Agenda got happy end too...
    Last edited by Vicus; 23rd February 2023 at 00:10.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), kfm27917 (31st January 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'THE WEF FALLS FLAT IN DAVOS'

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/h6FwBq8W09F8

'The WEF has lost integrity and faces a future of obscurity due to its tone deaf agendas they’ve attempted to force upon humanity. In addition, its leader Klaus Schwab is facing an internal mutiny for his inability to let go of the reins.'
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2023 at 11:40. Reason: embedded the video

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), Harmony (30th January 2023), LifeAngel (29th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I did a search and couldn't find this posted - if its a repeat, please delete
    'SECRETS OF THE UNITED NATIONS - What everyone should know!
    The United Nations are currently rolling out Agenda 2030, with the notorious "sustainability goals". This worldwide project aims to completely transform every aspect of human existence: food, sexuality, family, work, finance, health, education, everything! This will supposedly put an end to poverty, hunger, inequality, sickness, and other bad things. A former executive director who worked at the UN for two decades, tells a different story. He explains that the UN is controlled by criminals who use it to enrich themselves, and enslave humanity.
    More information: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com'

https://rumble.com/v27ggd7-secrets-o...ould-know.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v24uixt
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2023 at 17:04. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), Harmony (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Tintin (29th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...xjemSLeRWaS22A

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

arwen (30th January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), Harmony (30th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eva2 (31st January 2023), Isserley (31st January 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

now that there is a list of attendees, we have a good way of filtering public statements for WEF interests !

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

arwen (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Vicus (1st February 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Historical Analysis of the Global Elite: Ransacking the World Economy Until ‘You’ll Own Nothing.’

Global Research E-Book, Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG)

Free e-book which gives the historical context to this thread:

Available to be read online at the link above, or as a free PDF here

Quote Table of Contents

Preface

Acknowledgments

Introduction

Chapter I

A Brief Economic History

Chapter II

Who Is the Global Elite and How Does It Operate?

Chapter III

The US Federal Reserve System

Chapter IV

The Bank for International Settlements

Chapter V

World War II and What Followed

Chapter VI

The Post World War II Superstructure to Transform World Order, Destroy the World Economy and Capture All Wealth

Chapter VII

The Coup de Grâce: The Great Reset

Chapter VIII

Collapsing the Global Economy

Chapter IX

The Rothschilds and Transhumanism

Chapter X

So What Can We Do About This?

Conclusion

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (31st January 2023), Tintin (31st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast