+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

Default Re: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

• Covid Vaccines Appear to Install a “MAC Address” Inside the Vaxxed

"On my phone, I could check to see if the Bluetooth was detecting something or nothing. And if it was something, it was a device with a MAC Address (Media Access Control) code. This is a unique identifier that electronic device manufacturers assign to a card or item that can be networked." ... "Of the 137 patients questioned, 112 said they had been vaccinated, and 25 said they hadn’t been vaccinated. None of the patients who said they hadn’t been vaccinated registered on my cell phone any device available for Bluetooth connection, having ensured the disconnection of their cell phone, if they had one. In 96 patients of the 112 who said they had been vaccinated, 96 of the 112 having switched off their electronic devices if they were carrying them, a MAC code remained on the screen of my cell phone, which I had already noted in my notes next to the patient’s medical history."

There you go. The vax installs Bluetooth-enabling addresses in the bodies of the vaxxed. They're 5G-Ready. They don't need a phone and can be tracked anywhere that Elon Musk's StarLink satellites can go. The entire planet is now a prison for them. The NIH and other government agencies have been working on this for years. They aren't hiding all the white papers about it. It's just no one cared...until now. 25 August 2017 - Simultaneous Gene Delivery and Tracking through Preparation of PhotoLuminescent Nanoparticles Based on Graphene Quantum Dots and Chimeric Peptides nature.com/articles/s41598-017-09890-y
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2023 at 19:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (13th January 2023), avid (13th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Hym (13th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), Mercedes (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), O Donna (14th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), Sunny (13th January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

The next thing you know someone will make a scifi zombie apocalyse movie in which the dead vaxxed rise from their graves and seek vengeance on those who vaxxed them, tracking them down using their hybrid bluetooth capabilities.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), Mercedes (13th January 2023), modini (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), pyrangello (16th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,783 times in 4,377 posts

... how to:

In order to see these many Mac-numbers on your phone you have to do two things:

1) get your phone into the developer mode
    2) next turn on / select the option:
    "Show Bluetooth devices without names"

1. go to Settings > About Phone>
    2. tap continuously on build number until it says "you are now a developer "
    3. go to Settings -> System -> Developer options
    4. turn on "Show Bluetooth devices without names"

Next link is very important for developers in what ever programmingg language:

Here it says: Insane as it sounds, 2020 vaccinated people emit bluetooth MAC-addresses. Those injectable BT devices do not emit a name but only a MAC-address, often reserved addresses for 'lab purposes'. -

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...82/why-does-so

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), Mercedes (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

• "How I got in to all this .."
    If part of all Avalonians wished I never create this thread/post I fully understand ... as there was a period "other theories or perspectives" can explain what is going on assuming that EMFs are "not that important" ... this forum thread shows that understanding nano engineered fractal antennas using quantum effects are real and 100% related to all kinds of EMFs especially in the microwave range (high and low).
    Long time ago (early 1990s) seeing on "Super Channel" program called: "Tomorrow's World" showing a new invention of a small remote controlled model airplane not using any fuel no battery no "solar energy" ... only a device that could convert specific microwaves in to energy ... there was a "beam-forming" microwave radiating device on the ground aiming at the other device in the air, and it could fly that way forever as long as it received specific microwaves.

In the mid 1990s I was talking on Local TV Amsterdam 🇳🇱 with Willem de Ridder about "implantable chips" as big as a grain of rice created by NEDAP (Groenloo) in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 ... with electronic circuit in it that does not need a battery but will resonate with "certain frequencies" to produce just enough energy to broadcast a frequency with a radius range of at least 3 meters (±10 feet) in perfect conditions even further.
    • How did I know about all that (and more)?
    When I was investigating "implant technology" I really was shocked after listening to a lecture of Robert Naeslund from Sweden, author of: "When the State Rapes - The Mind Control Papers" we invited him to come to Amsterdam 🇳🇱 1995 in the "Doelen Hotel" Robert worked closely with Dr. Rauni Kilde (Finland Chief Medical Officer) who I personally met and interviewed in 1996 in Leeds UK, she is author of among others "Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics" and this: PDF ... Before Robert Naeslund gave his lecture David M. Summers co-founder of Exposure Magazine gave an in-depth presentation highlighting among others the best parts of "The Controllers" written by Martin Cannon showing all kinds of declassified Government CIA/FBI/Military/Navy documents discussing: Project Artichoke, Project Pounce, Project Naomi, MK-Ultra Project, Project Bluebird, Project MK-Search etc. later used by countless conspiracy research documentaries.

When the lecture of Robert Naeslund (that was filmed by me) showing his quest to find the truth about what happened to him ... He went among others to Greece to let Doctors to make an X-Ray of his head, and they indeed found evidence of having an implant ... he wanted it to be surgically removed and all steps of taking the device out has been photographed & documented.

I was so impressed, at the time, I decided to do the translation (English 🇬🇧 to Dutch 🇳🇱 ) work AND do the sub-titling work using Commodore Amiga Genlock Interface for subtitles in 1995 for our Exposure TV shown in Amsterdam 🇳🇱 ... which was not an easy job to do ... But by doing that, I can recall so much more details about implantable chips research ... With all this in mind ... I was looking if there were articles in mainstream press discussing "implant technology", went to several big libraries and found it ... lots of it!

I also found out who one of the biggest implant-tech producers were in the world and that is: NEDAP (Groenloo) in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 >> they even admitted working with multiple counties supplying military technology ...

Decided to call them up and ask for a brochure or a small booklet showing the history of NEDAP what they do and how it works ... I told them that I was a student and want to make a small presentation for class about the "future uses of implant technology" ... and guess what ... I received it by mail ... in this booklet they explained in great detail WHY tiny implant-devices work without a need for a battery and that it can be scanned with a certain radius even if you go 300 Km per hour (186MpH) in a Super Speed Train, and they use microwaves to do it ... again my research was done in early & mid 1990s.
    • I can go on and on what the reasons are why I "have to do what I do" ... but now you may get a better sense where I am coming from and why I created a Stop5G Fb Group in 2017 with now over 32,000 members and all the above why I started this Project Avalon Forum Thread.
    4G, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Smartphones, Smartwatches, Smart-meters, DECT, (most) Cordless: Telephones, Headsets, Microphones, Audio-Boxes, Earbuds etc. etc. all are using (erratic pulsed) Microwaves high and low ... also helping nanotech in people bodies to "develop" if they have it of course (not everybody) ... How do I know this? ... Read all again what I just have written today here
    • A whole new generation of people have no idea how it is to have lived in a world without being exposed to:
    4G microwaves
    5G microwaves
    WiFi microwaves
    Bluetooth microwaves
    Smartphones microwaves
    Smart-meters microwaves
    Smartwatches microwaves
    Starlink 5G microwaves from space ... etc. etc.
    • Even living without "internet" and still doing lots of work in waking up part of the masses between 1990 and 1996 for everyone who was willing to listen.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    January 13th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2024 at 07:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (14th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), onawah (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), Sunny (13th January 2023), Trisher (17th January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... how to:

In order to see these many Mac-numbers on your phone you have to do two things:

1) get your phone into the developer mode
    2) next turn on / select the option:
    "Show Bluetooth devices without names"

1. go to Settings > About Phone>
    2. tap continuously on build number until it says "you are now a developer "
    3. go to Settings -> System -> Developer options
    4. turn on "Show Bluetooth devices without names"

Next link is very important for developers in what ever programmingg language:

Here it says: Insane as it sounds, 2020 vaccinated people emit bluetooth MAC-addresses. Those injectable BT devices do not emit a name but only a MAC-address, often reserved addresses for 'lab purposes'. -

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...82/why-does-so
    StackOverflow is only people's opinion, although it is the best peer-to-peer technical site. Experts Exchange before it had a paywall, which is why it disappeared, and not because it read as expertsexchange. That is still not as bad as some other unfortunate domain names (https://www.boredpanda.com/worst-domain-names/)

It is possible that the device remembers previous MAC addresses its seen (often called 'cached' data, although even clever technical people can get confused between a 'repository' and a 'cache', I digress: a cache can remove its own items but a repository doesn't).

So I am sceptical of ad hoc results by enthusiasts using x device or app. ExomatrixTV: I saw that you listed some recommended scanning apps. At some point I'll have a look and see if I can discount my own concern about cached data, or uphold it. The jury is out for me at the moment. I would have discounted the idea as preposterous three years ago. Now I'm nervous that there might be something to it.

So I'm sceptical but open minded.

Despite this I did think this opinion from StackOverflow was worth echoing:

Quote Their count is more strange than not reporting a name. Are there indeed 50 BT devices present around you? To me this sounds alike sitting right next to a whole box of beacons.

There's not much to do about it, but one can manually assign names to them. By the question it's unclear which device you're even using, but certain vendor-specific implementations may even fail to read the names, altogether.

answered Jan 3, 2022 at 4:19
    edited Jan 3, 2022 at 4:40
    Martin Zeitler
    Yours truly,
    Sceptical but uninformed

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Gwin Ru (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Sunny (13th January 2023), Vangelo (13th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

• A woman claims she is picking up Bluetooth Signals from Recently Buried Bodies at a Local Cemetery. Another picking up unknown Bluetooth MACs on an Airplane. These MAC addresses are UAA with No Assigned Vendor and are being Emitted by those who are COVID-19 Vaccinated.
    The original cemetery video can be found through facebook. The original twitter video of the airplane unknown Bluetooth devices being picked up has been removed and "fact-checked" by Snopes and 3rd parties.

An extensive article on the subject can be found here: reseauinternational.net/vaccination-et-affichage-sur-les-smartphones-dun-code-alphanumerique

I have auto-translated the article below.
    • “Vaccination” and display on Smartphones of an alphanumeric code
    It seems that many vaccinees have a specific alphanumeric code, a unique Bluetooth MAC address, which appears on the screen when Bluetooth is activated in device search mode. This type of physical address, assigned to each Bluetooth chip injected with the vaccine, offers approximately 281,000 billion possible MAC addresses and changes every day, according to an algorithm preventing address tampering!

As one walks down the street, the alphanumeric codes change with the continuous flow of pedestrians and vehicles. The addresses all have the same standardized alphanumeric format (MAC address), twelve numbers and letters, separated by colons.

The more people there are, the more the codes appear, the list is constantly evolving. The fact that the codes change with the passers-by only makes sense if these people themselves carry it. For information, mobile phones and connected objects only rarely return this type of code, but device names or manufacturer references.

These codes are only visible with some smartphones, Samsung, Asus and others, iPhones do not display them, as well as some Chinese phones. Smartphones that are a bit dated are more sensitive and are able to detect these unique alphanumeric codes over more than 20 meters.
    • Before crying fake, do the following experiment yourself, which is within everyone's reach:
    You must not be vaccinated and have a smartphone that detects these codes. You must not have any connected watch and other Bluetooth headset on you.

Place yourself in a natural place or in the center of an uncrowded car park, in the open air, with no one within a radius of 40 meters, so as not to pollute the experience.
    Launch a first search for new Bluetooth devices on your smartphone, to check that no MAC address appears. Then, signal to a vaccinated friend, located outside the perimeter, so that he joins you and restart a new search for Bluetooth devices on your smartphone. Its unique MAC address will appear. Then ask him to go back to where he was, his MAC address will disappear. Repeat the search regularly, as soon as it stops. You can start again with several vaccinated. Your friend's digital identity will change every day.

The experiment has been repeated many times with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and it seems that rare vaccines do not return a code, even after two vaccinations, the cause remains to be determined.

A vaccinated person can also carry out this experiment alone, under the same conditions, except that when he launches the search for Bluetooth devices, his code will appear wherever he is and will change every day.
    • How was this tour de force possible?
    Smart microchip technology makes it possible to produce chips of a tenth of a millimeter, or even less, as specified by the manufacturer Hitachi. The size of these chips allows their injection through a syringe needle without any problem.

The vials used for vaccination contain, most of the time, several doses, so it is not possible to dilute the fleas in the vaccine liquid, there would be a risk of inhaling several at the same time or not at all.

A single chip is probably placed inside syringes or needles, which are provided specifically for vaccination.

During the aspiration of the vaccine liquid, the chip located inside the syringe or the needle, is diluted in the liquid and is then injected with the product, into the muscle.
    • Functioning
    As long as the microchip remains in the syringe, it is inactive, but as soon as it comes into contact with the liquid for injection, radioelectric activation of the chip occurs.
    Many try to justify the presence of graphene in the vaccine, attributing toxic properties to it, or a form of intelligence that would act on the physiology of the body. Its toxicity is known, but it would rather be a side effect in some, not researched by the scientists who developed the vaccine. Rather, the electrical properties of graphene justify its presence.
    Upon contact with graphene, the chip is electrically activated and emits its Bluetooth signal, generating its marking code. The progressive elimination of graphene, by the natural mechanisms of the body, would require a regular reinjection of graphene, in order to keep the chip active, hence ad vitam æternam reminders.

During multiple injections, several chips are therefore found in the same body, and the first chip injected must therefore deactivate the following chips, while memorizing the number of injections, in order to generate only one code per inoculated subject.
    • Why were Chinese and Russian vaccines banned in the West?
    Tests have been done in Ukraine and Russia and SputnikV and Sinopharm vaccines do not return any MAC address with Bluetooth search. Either they don't allow digital tagging or they use a radio standard other than Bluetooth.
    • Why violently impose this ineffective vaccination?
    In order to implement digital identity and total population control, every human, at least in Western countries, must have a digital identity.
    When all the populations will be vaccinated/chipped, all the control systems will be activated, through discreet chip readers, placed in all public places, connected objects and any other system making it possible to detect Bluetooth chips (Smartphones , televisions, PCs, tablets, connected household appliances, various and varied sensors, etc.). These “detectors” will send back information of your presence wherever you go, in the streets, including at home.

These microchips do not directly allow GPS tracking, which is a power-hungry system and requires a substantial antenna. Your geolocation will be carried out indirectly, by means of information on your presence, communicated by the multitude of communicating devices, which will invade your life, if it has not already been done.
    • And 5G in the landscape?
    5G antennas have the ability to scan an area, like a radar, and simultaneously identify the owners of mobile phones present in their fields. This ability, linked to the information returned by the detection of your chip, will allow, depending on the constraints that will be imposed on you (prohibition to go to such a place, to travel by car, to enter a hospital or a supermarket, etc.), to locate you with certainty and precision, and to trigger an alert, with blacklisting of your digital identification. Your bank accounts, your driver's license, your vital card can be immediately deactivated and the police notified for intervention.

Anyone who does not have a valid or working chip will be easily located, since the 5G antenna will try to corroborate your position with that returned by local detectors. You will therefore be considered asocial or terrorist and arrested, in order to be inoculated by force, after a rehabilitation stay in a “citizen” center.

• For who?
    We are there, the hunt for the non-vaccinated is launched, they will have to give in, willingly or by force, so that this vast population control plan is put in place. The technology is available and will quickly be effective, before two years, people will discover that they have been chipped without realizing it!

The future of humanity is therefore in the hands of the "DNA Free", the non-vaccinated, their determination alone can still stop this madness of the oligarchy, these congenital patients.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2023 at 19:33.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (14th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), ronny (17th January 2023), Sunny (13th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2023 at 17:58.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

• Guy Has The Astrazeneca 'Vaccine' & Now He's A Bluetooth Beacon:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RX9f8ACotoIq

• Are the Vaxxed Connecting to Devices? Walmart Zombie Analysis & Feedback Request

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NKxarXkCS4Ox

• Microchip in the vaccine, PROOF! Many separate video's showing, the RFID showing on NFC & Bluetooth

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sulnAaeBew8h

Have sicknesses increased with the advent of 5G? Bluetooth? WiFi?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x8G33u9eKZwr

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2023 at 19:31.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

• "Bluetooth Exorcism"?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/I6bgfAJH3j3L

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), onawah (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Bluetooth Signals in Fresh Graveyards Emitting Unknown MAC Addresses?

• 50+ excellent videos discussing this topic!
    I rather have questions not yet fully answered ... than given "answers" (by corrupt institutions) that are not allowed to be questioned.
    * Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19 166,404+ Views 2,063+ Replies
    * Vaccine Crimes 82,606+ Views 1,141+ Replies
    * Red Pilled Dr. John Campbell's Awakening - The End of Evidence Based Medicine
    * Vaccine Awareness - Reaching the Tipping Point?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 15:26.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), onawah (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Amazing & Brilliant!! Thanks for all you do to bring the truth out, John, especially on this vital topic. You make us here on Avalon proud!
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

• How I got in to all this ...
    If part of Avalonians wished I never create this thread I fully understand ... as there was a period "other theories or perspectives" can explain what is going on assuming that EMFs are "not that important" ... this forum thread shows that understanding nano engineered fractal antennas using quantum effects are real and 100% related to all kinds of EMFs especially in the microwave range (high and low).

Long time ago (early 1990s) seeing on "Super Channel" program called: "Tomorrow's World" showing a new invention of a small remote controlled model airplane not using any fuel no battery no "solar energy" ... only a device that could convert specific microwaves in to energy ... there was a "beam-forming" microwave radiating device on the ground aiming at the other device in the air, and it could fly that way forever as long as it received specific microwaves.

In the mid 1990s I was talking on Local TV Amsterdam 🇳🇱 with Willem de Ridder about "implantable chips" as big as a grain of rice created by NEDAP (Groenloo) in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 ... with electronic circuit in it that does not need a battery but will resonate with "certain frequencies" to produce just enough energy to broadcast a frequency with a radius range of at least 3 meters (±10 feet) in perfect conditions even further.
    • How did I know about all that (and more)?
    When I was investigating "implant technology" I really was shocked after listening to a lecture of Robert Naeslund from Sweden, author of: "When the State Rapes - The Mind Control Papers" we invited him to come to Amsterdam 1995 in the "Doelen Hotel" Robert worked closely with the Dr. Rauni Kilde (Finland Chief Medical Officer) who I personally met and interviewed in 1996 in Leeds UK, she is author of among others "Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics" and this: PDF ... Before Robert Naeslund gave his lecture David M. Summers co-founder of Exposure Magazine gave an in-depth presentation highlighting among others the best parts of "The Controllers" written by Martin Cannon showing all kinds of declassified Government CIA/FBI/Military/Navy documents discussing: Project Artichoke, Project Pounce, Project Naomi, MK-Ultra Project, Project Bluebird later used by countless conspiracy research documentaries.

When the lecture of Robert Naeslund (that was filmed by me) showing his quest to find the truth about what happened to him ... he went among others to Greece to let Doctors to make an X-Ray of his head, and they found indeed evidence of having an implant ... he wanted it to be removed surgically and all steps of taking the device out has been photographed & documented.

I was so impressed at the time I decided to do the translation (English 🇬🇧 to Dutch 🇳🇱 ) work AND do the sub-titling work using, at the time, a Commodore Amiga Genlock Interface for subtitles in 1995 for our Exposure TV show in Amsterdam ... which was not an easy job to do. But by doing that I can recall so much more details about implantable chips research ... with all this in mind ... I was looking if there were articles in mainstream press discussing implant technology, went to several big libraries and found it ...

I also found out who one of the biggest implant tech producers were in the world and that is NEDAP (Groenloo) in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 they even admitted working with multiple counties supplying military technology ... I decided to call them up and ask for a brochure or a small booklet showing the history of NEDAP and what they do and how it works ... I told them that I am a student and want to make a small presentation for the class about the "future uses" of implant technology ... and guess what ... I received it by mail ... and in this booklet they explained in great detail WHY tiny implant devices work without a need for a battery and that it can be scanned with a certain radius even if you go 300 Km per hour (186MpH) in a Super Speed Train, and they use microwaves to do it ... again my research was done in early & mid 1990s.
    • I can go on and on what the reasons are why I "have to do what I do" ... but now you may get a better sense where I am coming from and why I created a Stop5G Fb Group in 2017 with now over 32,500 members and all the above why I started this Project Avalon Forum Thread.
    4G, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Smartphones, Smartwatches, Smart-meters, DECT, (most) Cordless: Telephones, Headsets, Microphones, Audio-Boxes etc. etc. all are using (erratic pulsed) Microwaves high and low ... also helping nanotech in people bodies to "develop" if they have it of course (not everybody) ... How do I know this? ... Read all again what I just have written today here
    • A whole new generation of people have no idea how it is to have lived in a world without being exposed to:
    4G microwaves
    5G microwaves
    WiFi microwaves
    Bluetooth microwaves
    Smartphones microwaves
    Smart-meters microwaves
    Smartwatches microwaves ... etc. etc.
    • Even without "internet" and still doing lots of work in waking up part of the masses between 1990 and 1996 for everyone who was willing to listen.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 13th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by onawah; 13th January 2023 at 19:38.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

• Vaccines* inserted with MAC addresses (Bluetooth connectivity) 18min

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

The next step is, that they plan to use humans as antennas /batteries for 6G:

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2023 at 01:11.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,361 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

(...)

I have no bad judgement for anyone who says: "this is too much, I can not handle this" ... as it is not for everybody ... but for those who can handle it >> the network will create a chain-reaction of other gifted people to act, whatever that will be, depends on the diversity of talents we have.

(...)
    Indeed, that is the best justification. There is no other. I cannot mass-convert humanity. But I can try and show things to the ones I love. When they also love me, they will try and understand me.

Abstract love does not exist. Real love is that I want the other to survive, even at the price of my life. That we give it a try in that specific field of potential impact is what is required of us. The Divine loves all; as a spark of It we are tasked with loving this one, and this one, and this one.

The bond between messenger and accepting hearer is part of that making of love. It embodies the non-technological "connecting" we are fit for by Nature.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

• Covid Vaccines Based On Graphene, Nanonetwork And Internet Of Nanothings (IoNT)
    Abstract:

It is now practically established that the element graphene, a derivative of graphite and based on carbon, forming nanotubes (CNT) is present in sera, in addition to the presence of other materials derived from it, such as graphene oxide (GO). Graphene is a nanomaterial that possesses exceptional physical, thermodynamic, electronic, mechanical and magnetic properties; it can be used as a superconductor, transducer, absorber of electromagnetic waves, emitter and receiver of signals.

It has also been observed that by taking a vial of Pfizer vaccine and allowing the hydrogel to dry, after 3-4 days the presence of nanocircuits can be seen under the microscope: it is the graphene that reacts to electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic microwaves, self-assembles, according to DNA-based nanopatterns to mark the order of construction and electrophoresis/teslaphoresis to trigger the process in the solution materials (hydrogel) into electronic nanocircuits, with real nanoscale components, such as nanorouter, nanoantenna, etc. , formed of graphene, which acts as a signal repeater, since it is radio modulable, i.e. able to absorb electromagnetic waves (EMFs) and multiply their radiation; these electronic components are organized in Graphene Quantum Dots (GQDs) and Quantum Cellular Automata (QCA), particles that enjoy the above properties of graphene, exponentially greater, thanks to the Quantum Hall effect, especially in environments such as the human body.

It will thus create an intracorporal network or nanonetwork, which will detect every vital parameter, but also every slightest variation inside the body, thanks to the advanced and compressed electronics, superimposed on 3D. The collected signals would then be sent, through a gateway connected to the 5G network, on the Internet, to be stored in a huge cloud database and processed by software based on Machine Learning, exploiting the computing power of quantum computers. The ultimate goal could be to store and eventually reproduce what we call "consciousness", in perpetuity.

"The Internet of Nano Things" (IoNT): Evolution of a New Era

The internet of nano-things (IoNT) is a network that connects a collection of very small devices to transport data. The internet of nano-things is similar to the internet of things. The only difference is that the devices present inside it are miniaturised and small enough to be classified as nanoscale. This scale ranges from .1 to 100 nanometers (a nanometer is one billionth of a metre).

For highly specialized applications, we can use various nanotechnologies included within an IoNT system. In a smart factory one can monitor temperature, humidity, gaseous pollutants, water quality, and possible carbon emissions from exhaust systems using IoNT devices. Vehicles connected with miniaturized sensors can exchange data such as environmental or spatial data. This data will improve the safety and accuracy of vehicle-assistance systems.
    • Nano Technology
    Nanotechnology is a field of research and innovation concerned with building ‘things’ – especially, materials and devices – on the scale of atoms and molecules. A nanometre is one-billionth of a meter: ten times the diameter of a hydrogen atom. The diameter of a human hair is, on average, 80,000 nanometres.

Nanotechnology implemented in chips

Since its conception, nanotechnology has brought improved and efficient solutions to a variety of health, industrial, agricultural, and military applications. Nanotechnology results in the development of nano-machines, which are small components made up of an ordered set of molecules that perform certain jobs.

The connectivity of nanosensors and nanodevices with the Internet has resulted in the development of an IoT-based next-generation standard known as “Internet of Nano Things” (IoNT). It includes a combination of nano machines connected via internet. So lets take a look what the term nano machine meant.
    • Nano Machines
    The ultimate end result generated using nanotechnology techniques for miniaturization and manufacture of devices is “nano-machine”. An organized set of molecules results a nano-machine that can perform simple computational, sensing, and desired activities. We can also utilize nanomachines as a foundation for the creation of nanobots, nano-processors, nano-memory, and nano-clocks.

Development of nano machinesThe above diagram shows how the concept of nano machines came into existence. Now lets take a look at nano machines architecture.
    • Nano-Machine Architecture
    A nano machine includes following components:
    1. Control Unit: The control unit acts as the machine’s nano-heart and central nervous system. It executes all the instructions necessary to complete the required task. It also serves as a storage unit for all data saved by the nano-machine which the users can access.
    2. Communication Unit: This unit is responsible for sending and receiving data at the nanoscale.
    3. Reproduction Unit: The reproduction unit fabricates each component of the nano-machine from external elements and efficiently assembles them to form the nano-machine.
    4. Power Unit: The Power Unit is in charge of providing power to all of the nanomachine’s components. It gathers energy from a variety of external sources such as temperature, light, etc. to prepare for the next task of consumption and distribution.
    5. Sensors and Actuators: Sensors and Actuators serve as a link between the nanomachine and the outside world. Sensors used in nanomachines include temperature, chemical, clamps, motor sensors,etc.
    Nano Communication

Nano-machines communication is classified into two types:
    1. Electromagnetic waves communication
    2. Molecular communication
    Electromagnetic waves (EM) communication

Electromagnetic waves (EM) communication is the most frequent method of interconnecting microelectronic devices. These waves can travel via wires or air with negligible losses. However, because nanomachines are so small, connecting a huge number of them is impossible. We can build Nano-scale antennas for very high frequency co-channeling to achieve bidirectional wireless communication.
    Because of their size and current complexity, transceivers are currently difficult to integrate into nanomachines. The nano-output transceiver’s power will be insufficient to establish a bidirectional communication link. Information transmission may take place from a microdevice to a nanomachine through electromagnetic communication. But not from nanomachines to microdevices or among nanomachines.
    • "Molecular Communication"
    The most promising method for nano-networking is molecular communication. Information is encoded onto information molecules by Sender Nano devices (e.g. DNA, proteins). We can convey the information within a DNA component. Ability to build communication systems and networks from natural biological components and processes.
    In molecular Nano networks, routing at the micro gateway is query based.

The transmitter node, the receiver node, the messages, the carrier and the medium are the five different components. The process of communication involves following steps:
    1. The message is encoded onto molecules by the transmitter.
    2. The transmitter inserts message into the medium by releasing molecules into the environment or attaching them to molecular carriers.
    3. From the transmitter to the receiver, the message travels.
    4. The receiver detects the message.
    5. The receiver decodes the chemical communication into useful data like response, data storage, actuation commands, etc.
    • Network Architecture of Internet of Nano Things
    The Internet of Nano Things (IoNT) is gaining traction in a number of domains. The following components are the most important parts of the Internet of Nano Things Architecture, regardless of the application areas:

Typical Architecture and Common Components making up Internet of Nano Things (IoNT)

The Internet of Nano-Things (IoNT) is a network that connects a collection of very small devices to transport data. The internet of nano-things is similar to the internet of things. The only difference is that the devices present inside it are miniaturised and small enough to be classified as nanoscale. This scale ranges from .1 to 100 nanometers (a nanometer is one billionth of a metre).
    1. Nano-Nodes: Nano-nodes are the tiniest and simplest nano devices that perform functions such as processing and data transfer over short distances while having limited memory. Biological sensors embedded in the human body are referred to as Nano-Nodes in Body Sensor Networks.
    2. Nano-Routers: In comparison to nano nodes, nano-routers have a lot of computing capacity and operate as aggregators of data from nano-nodes. Nano-routers are also important for controlling nano-nodes through the exchange of control commands.
    3. Nano-Micro Interface Devices: These devices collect data from nano-routers and transmit it to the microscale and back. They function as hybrid devices, allowing them to communicate at the nanoscale using nano communication techniques as well as with traditional communication networks utilising regular network protocols.
    4. The gateway allows for remote control of the entire nanothings network through the Internet. Consider the Body Sensor Network: With the deployment of a Gateway, all sensor data from the human body may be accessible by doctors from anywhere in the world over the Internet.
    Applications of Internet of Nano things

Use of Internet of nano things in medical
    • Healthcare
    Internet of nano things helps to develop a Body Sensor Network (BSN) using in-body nano-sensors that can monitor any patient’s health and biological activity. The data collected by nano-sensors can be viewed on a wearable device by patients as well as doctors. Using IoNT, doctors and patients can access critical healthcare data in real time. Such data can be immensely useful in creating medical reports and understanding the effect of certain treatments on a patient.
    • Agriculture
    The Internet of Nano Things technology can be used to implement precision farming by tracking crucial data about crops and soil. Nanosensors can collect real-time data of crop health and growth, soil moisture and quality and usage of pesticides and insecticides. With the help of IoNT, farmers can collect accurate data about crops and take necessary measures to increase their yield.
    • Environmental monitoring
    The impact of climate (scare) change and "global warming" can be experienced across the globe. Due to the effect of climate change, a mammal has already become extinct in Australia. Hence, reducing the impact of climate change and global warming is the need of the hour.
    • Food products "Quality Control"
    Nanosensors can be utilized to check the quality of food products. For example, a nanosensor installed in a soda bottle can check the viscosity of the liquid and detect whether any sediment is present in the drink or not. Also, nanosensors can ensure whether every bottle has the required volume of ingredients. Similarly, food manufacturers can monitor the quality of various food products with the help of IoNT. With the help of data acquired by nanosensors, food manufacturers can understand how long their food products can be preserved.
    • "Smart homes and factories"
    Internet of Nano Things can make smart homes and factories smarter. For instance, in case there is a gas leak in a smart home, nanosensors can detect this gas leak and notify the homeowner as well as emergency services such as the fire department and ambulance. Additionally, nanosensors can maintain specific temperatures, identify harmful gases, and monitor carbon emissions in factories. Hence, Internet of Nano Things can help ensure safety in factories as well as in homes.
    • Challenges of Internet of Nano-Things
    Following are the challenges the internet of nano-things face during implementation:
    • Privacy and Security
    As nanodevices collect large volumes of confidential data, concerns regarding privacy and security need to be addressed. The users of Internet of Nano Things infrastructure need to have the information regarding who has access to their data and how their data will be used. Also, the collected data needs to be stored in a secured location with encryption and state-of-the-art cybersecurity protocols. If left unsecured, cybercriminals can illegally access this confidential data. In the case of a cybersecurity attack, users may want to know who will be held responsible and which mitigation strategies can be executed. Hence, IoNT developers need to consider these issues before the mass production and utilization of IoNT devices.
    • Compatibility
    Compatibility is a major challenge in developing medical nanosensors. Developers have to ensure that these nanosensors will not have any side effects on a patient’s body and support uninterrupted connectivity with wearable devices. For this purpose, designers and developers may have to find and research a wide range of materials that can be compatible with the human body. However, finding such materials will require extensive testing, making the entire process time-consuming and error-prone.
    • Conclusion
    Nanotechnologies, nanomachines, the Internet of Things (IoT), and the The Internet of Nano-Things (IoNT) all will have a significant impact on improved development in the near future practically in every industry. Researchers are presently developing nano machines that use IoNT for live deployment in a variety of domains in the near future.

We should customize the nanotechnologies included into an IoT system according to the application. A smart factory, for example, will use IoNT devices to track temperature, humidity, gaseous fumes, water quality, and maybe carbon emissions from systems’ exhaust.

Connected automobiles equipped with such miniature sensors, for example, could forecast proximity, surrounding conditions, and position data to help ensure the safety and accuracy of vehicle-assistance systems.

In a smart city application of network of nano-devices and the types of technologies integrated are responsible for monitoring dangerous gas or particulate concentrations. With devices planted at various sites across the city to monitor pollution level in order to protect the health and safety of the population. It becomes easy to detect the areas of improvement.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2023 at 21:22.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cruissser (14th December 2023), Harmony (17th January 2023), Mercedes (17th January 2023), Michi (17th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Trisher (17th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2