View Poll Results: How well did you sleep last night (1/12/23)?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slept very well last night

6 12.24%
  • Sleep was normal

8 16.33%
  • Sleep was intermittent

25 51.02%
  • Hardly slept at all

10 20.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recent Sleep Quality?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Recent Sleep Quality?

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Damn. I slept right through the awakening.
    Rather than a spontaneous awakening, I see it as an incremental process. We partake in these on-going changes which help us to remember our unique perspective and how we contribute to the expansion of the collective consciousness.

Some may choose to be unconscious for a long while, but they too will awaken from their slumber. Behaviors may escalate. Their pain bodies lash out, blame, judge and allow ego arrogance to run the show. Fortunately, greater numbers see through their camouflage. This too will assist those sleepy ones.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), Peace in Oz (14th January 2023), pueblo (13th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Also having intermittent sleep. "Dreams" are lucid and intense, I was with my late Grandad last night.

The waking states are marked by awareness of energies & the earth rotating towards the sun.

On two consecutive nights I went to look out of a particular window and on both nights saw multiple orbs weaving up & down as they went back & forth at upstairs window level along the back of the row of houses. I believe these are the spirits of the ancient people who are buried there on the eastern side of the small lake at the back of my house.

This only happens when there is something odd going on energy wise.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Harmony (15th January 2023), Icare (13th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), Patient (13th January 2023), pueblo (13th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    ..It’s my understanding, there’s a collective consciousness upgrade happening since November, early December culminating with the largest surge/boost over the last several days. Some experience it as cosmic energy coming in, while others view it as more of yourself, i.e. the greater self ’fitting’ into the physical vessel; our essence is expanding. Along with erratic sleep patterns, some report headaches, leg pain, lower leg pain, or pain right down to the bones, others report hip and leg pain. Grounding helps assist this process of the greater consciousness merging with self.

It's also my understanding that the timelines are collapsing back into the original state/template. The distorted (manipulated) timelines are being dissolved. It may explain the disappearance of items, forgetfulness, and the emotional and physical turmoil with self, loved ones or with the greater whole.

The process continues for the next year or two but it’s comparatively less than this initial surge. It’s helpful to understand that whenever a boost of energy is infused, it pushes the old stories up to the surface to release them. It’s time to let them go because those old wounds are no longer needed to serve our growth and development. They’re from an epoch that we’re leaving behind or for some have left behind.

I sincerely hope you are right. It is true what you say that unresolved problems and old wounds come to the surface lately.

For the last 20 or so years I haven't been sleeping well despite regular exercise - jogging, hiking.. and a fairly healthy diet without coffee and alcohol.
    Now things are even worse for me because I also have a small baby who wakes me up at the moments when I finally fall asleep.. and so I end up more or less awake all night.
    Before, I used to sleep for at least 3-4 hours at a time, now not even that because it takes me a long time to fall asleep. So I fall asleep, and the baby wakes up, and so on.

The reason why I can't fall a sleep in a short time is because of overthinking, mostly about unresolved emotional situations from the past and of course the fear of the future after poisoning my mind with bad news from this forum
    ..and yes it seems even worse since Nov 2022.
    The strangest thing is that I manage to have quite intense dreams during these short periods of sleep.

Without further ado - what is your opinion about melatonin suplement as a relatively mild and natural solution for falling a sleep faster?
    Last edited by Isserley; 13th January 2023 at 18:07.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Icare (13th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), Orph (13th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I have not slept for more than an hour or an hour and a half for 3 days now.
    Whats going on here?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

The solar flare activity might have something to do with it, too. Big time energetic activity going on.
    Mile's Mathis discusses the solar activity on his site, and said this yesterday at his discussion forum:

miles mathis said:
    January 13, 2023 at 1:55 am

Yes, huge X-class flares, they also knocked out the air traffic, though they are trying to hide that as well.

As I said, Daddy is angry. Ellen Degeneres is saying the same thing, but she is sad while I am happy. He is on my side, not on hers. Haha.
    https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/201...comment-226094
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    Funny that as my sleep has been great. Exercise, limit stimulating foods/drinks, limit screen time, sleep with a window open, and not even the reptilian overlords will keep you awake.
    How we process these energies is unique. Just because you slept well doesn't mean you aren't undergoing the same experience. Not everybody has the same sleep cycles, sleeps at the same depth, dreams the same. Some people don't even dream, just like some people don't see images in their head and don't hear themselves thinking.

Just because you don't experience something the way other people do doesn't mean it isn't happening. That understanding should be baseline to being here in Avalon.

Are you a Reptilian Overlord? Dependent primarily upon your reptilian brain? Since you bring them up out of context? That might explain quite a bit about your responses.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    I sincerely hope you are right. It is true what you say that unresolved problems and old wounds come to the surface lately.

For the last 20 or so years I haven't been sleeping well despite regular exercise - jogging, hiking.. and a fairly healthy diet without coffee and alcohol.
    Now things are even worse for me because I also have a small baby who wakes me up at the moments when I finally fall asleep.. and so I end up more or less awake all night.
    Before, I used to sleep for at least 3-4 hours at a time, now not even that because it takes me a long time to fall asleep. So I fall asleep, and the baby wakes up, and so on.

The reason why I can't fall a sleep in a short time is because of overthinking, mostly about unresolved emotional situations from the past and of course the fear of the future after poisoning my mind with bad news from this forum
    ..and yes it seems even worse since Nov 2022.
    The strangest thing is that I manage to have quite intense dreams during these short periods of sleep.

Without further ado - what is your opinion about melatonin suplement as a relatively mild and natural solution for falling a sleep faster?
    Congrats on your Little One, Isserley. I wonder if Little One came in knowing lots of sleep is no longer a requirement. And Moms and Dads are still adjusting to the new ways unfolding.

From what I understand of past experiences or traumas, it’s more about taking note rather than teasing them apart and reliving them through the mental, emotional and physical bodies. Rather, it's the recognition and acknowledgement of events and/or contracts completed. Knowledge gained.

Same here. I’ve made a conscious decision to skip the bad news threads. Sometimes, I'll skim. There's nothing I can do about most of what’s happening. A big part of my feelings of helplessness is for those raising kids, the dying and those tending to the sick and dying loved ones. For now, the best I can do for myself and others is to live and grow in ways that are important to me.

As you know, we’re all different and it’s up to each of us to figure out what works best, and to be open to experiment with our ever-changing selves. What I’d suggest about melatonin supplement is “Why not try it and see?” Watch to see if you’re too groggy during the day or start with the smallest amount, or every other evening, or just enough to kick-start or recalibrate your own inner mechanics.

It’s coming up on two years that I’ve been experimenting with the breatharian lifestyle. So the vitamins and minerals come from the Cosmos rather than in pill form. Mind, body, spirit work in unison to keep it in balance. Disclaimer: I’m far from a 100% breatharian which is ‘no food or drink’. It’s just something I’m investigating until I see no reason to continue. One of the benefits is one requires less sleep because there’s less toxins to purge so that may be part of the reason for my sleep patterns.

Hugs, sweet dreams and lots of ZZZZzzzzz,

Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th January 2023 at 16:21.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), gini (13th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Isserley (13th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), Peace in Oz (14th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), Spiral (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I've slept only 1-2 hours from Tuesday to Thursday.
    It's like my brain forgot how to sleep!?

Finaly I got a pill from a friend to break this spell!

I asked my mom and friends, they said it's due to the full moon!, but I looked it up
    Moon was only 83.02 percent full this Wednesday.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th January 2023 at 20:12.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Mari (13th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), wondering (13th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Very strange, last night. I usually have erratic sleeping patterns, but I'm used to that and just let things be. But last night I felt very awake and wired - not in the least sleepy and I didn't have the 'overthinking' mindset either, so I did wonder had I done anything to contribute to that, but nothing out of the ordinary came up. It was the usual bedtime routine (downtime for an hour, no 'screen' for at least 2 hours, no wi-fi, no caffeine or heavy foods etc etc)
    But I did have the feeling that it was some kind of energy surge/upgrading - a natural event (as I see it) of some kind.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), wondering (14th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I've slept only 1-2 hours from Tuesday to Thursday.
    It's like my brain forgot how to sleep!?

Finaly I got a pill from a friend to break this spell!

I asked my mom and friends, they said it's due to the full moon!, but I looked it up
    Moon was only 83.02 percent full this Wednesday.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh yes - I've also had many a sleepless night with a fat, full moon that intrudes through my window, and I feel annoyance, but this 'awakeness' felt very different indeed.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Harmony (15th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (13th January 2023), wondering (14th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I woke up from never being asleep this morning, again damn!

suicide weather outside, it's darkness combined with wet fog and endless motor vehicles making swisching noises outside.

God walk with you fellow members
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th January 2023 at 21:16.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2023), gini (13th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), pueblo (13th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (14th January 2023), wondering (14th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

The poll associated with this thread now has 41 votes, and a pattern is emerging which I will discuss after the poll closes tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has participated in the poll and discussion. The larger the number of poll answerers the more accurate will be the outcome, so those who have not voted yet please do so before the poll ends tomorrow, the 14th.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Mark (14th January 2023), pueblo (14th January 2023), Rizotto (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (14th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I created this poll out of curiosity that my own recent severe insomnia might be a collective phenomenon. So, forty-nine people participated in the poll, which is a small sample, but still it does seem to have some significant results. Seventy-one percent of the respondents had either intermittent sleep or hardly slept at all. on the night that was targeted. A few mentioned the feeling of being unusually "wired", which was my and my husband's experience that night. Intuitively, the results of the poll appear to indicate it was a collective phenomenon, with only 29% having normal or good sleep. For skeptics, I know this was an unscientific poll, but just gives one food for thought.

I have experienced a huge amount of insomnia all of my adult life, except for maybe a period of ten years here and there. Over the years I have learned a lot about sleep, and how to somewhat control this pattern. First I want to introduce an idea that might resonate with some of you. Since I believe that homo sapiens were introduced to this planet from somewhere else, we are not perfectly suited to this environment, and those who have stronger E.T. connections will have more trouble sleeping on Earth. This needs to result in a slightly different attitude towards the whole subject of sleep. Thus there is no single, standard formula for what qualifies as good sleep, and clinical sleep experiments do not factor into such a discussion.

I was trained by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to be an instructor of Transcendental Meditation in 1975, and this year I have been a practicing meditation for 50 years. Maharishi in his initial arrival in America introducing meditation would sometimes joke about how Americans marveled at being able to sleep better after learning to meditate, while he said he was here to "wake them up". Maharishi often spoke about the seven states of consciousness: sleeping, dreaming, waking, transcendental consciousness, cosmic consciousness, god consciousness, and unity consciousness. He said the litmus test of becoming enlightened (cosmic consciousness) was the permanent witnessing during the sleep state, where the mind is awake, but the body is deeply asleep. Thus, when Westerners complained about insomnia, Maharishi would ask them how was there activity during the daytime, and they would answer fine. He was basically alerting them to the possibility that they were enlightened, and should throw away their sleeping pills. That this possibility exists worldwide and is not well known is simply due to cultural differences and lack of cross-cultural information.

And now for some simple advice, some of which you already know:

* All else being equal, the more you are grounded, the better your sleep experience.
    How to ground:
    * Walk barefoot on the earth in the appropriate season
    * Eat heavier, oily meals – like Chinese stir fry using lots of oil, or especially in winter, lather your body with warm sesame oil or olive oil, and leave on your body for about 20 minutes before wiping it off and showering (self-massage known as Abhyanga in Ayurvedic medicine) the idea is to get oil both inside and outside the body in order to relax.
    * Take hot baths, not too close to bedtime though
    * Walk for half an hour, to an hour outside, the earlier in the day the better
    * Get flux software (https://justgetflux.com/) for your computer screens which will enable you to take away most of the blue light from your screens which is overstimulating the brain.
    * Turn off all screens, and stop all calls an hour before bedtime.

The following information you are unlikely to have seen anywhere, unless you are familiar with Ayurvedic principles. I regard that Ayurveda has the supreme understanding of the processes of digestion on the planet. That system divides humanity into what it calls three body types, with most people have a dominant body type, and a secondary body type, thus two of the three. So the three body types are Vata (air, motion), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (earth and water). Our 24-hour clock can be divided according to Ayurveda into these three different principles as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ayurvedic Clock.png
Views:	27
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	50240

Based upon the information in the above chart, I wish you to note that it is easiest for everyone to fall asleep during Kapha time, either before 10 pm at night, or after 6 am in the morning. In American culture, I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who created the ditty: "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

I hope all of the above adds something to the Avalonian knowledge bank. Note that I could go to more woo-woo places in this discussion, but I will hold that for another time.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

angelfire (21st January 2023), Ben (15th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (14th January 2023), Isserley (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Mark (16th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023), Rizotto (15th January 2023), RunningDeer (14th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023), Tintin (15th January 2023), wondering (15th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Thanks Arcturian, would love to hear your thoughts on what might be the cause of this collective phenomenon.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023), RunningDeer (15th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Many people worldwide (partially or completely) solved their insomnia issues after sleeping in a place that is EMF free, Electrosmog Free & WiFi/Bluetooth Free ... there are specialists who use professional EMF-Detectors & Electrosmog Detectors to give advice how to get rid of this problem ... It may take some time & investment and a lot of things you already can do for free ... there are countless sites sharing tips what you can do about this issue for free.
    • EHS is real, but the majority does not have it yet, it mostly starts with sleeping problems.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2023 at 10:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023), RunningDeer (15th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2