+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROGER RICHARDS RAMSAUR on Twitter 1-13-2023

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default ROGER RICHARDS RAMSAUR on Twitter 1-13-2023

I had put a comment on light worriers thread, which instigated Duncan from Nexus magazine, he proceeded to say I am "playing victim" , once again being told by a mansplainer who I am... laughable at this point. He has no idea the full situation, pretending to do so speaks volumes.
    Anyhow, I was very suspect of the thread, I said it was baiting and BOOM ROGER LIKED DUNCANS POST SAYING I NEED MOVE ON, STOP PLAYING VICTIM ETC ETC....
    VIle Vile

more images but I dont have time atm to fully do this.

KNOW THAT ROGER IS WATCHING AND THIS NEXUS MAGAZINE DUNCAN PERSON IS VILE.

THINKING YOU CAN GASLIGHT ME TO BE A WEAK WOMAN AND HAVING RR BACK THAT TELLS ME MUCH.

DOCUMENTED ; TWITTER THREAD IS ON LIGHT WORRIER FROM LAST NIGHT FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SEE. AGAIN I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO FULLY POST IT ALL, BUT I KNOW ENOUGH THAT DOCUMENTING THIS VILE CONTINUOUS TOXIC YARN OF MANSPLAINING AND THE ANTI FA THREAT RIGHT BEHIND IT.... PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE POST HERE FOLKS.

ANYONE CALLING ME A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM; OR PLAYING VICTIM ETC... YOU ARE AS ABUSIVE AS THE CULT IF THAT IS YOUR STANCE. IT IS A CULT AND IT IS DANGEROUS.
    THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING
    IF ANYONE ELSE CAN HELP PUT THE FULL THREAD UP IT IS APPRECIATED.
    *WHEN IS A REPORTER , A PROFESSIONAL ONE GOING TO PICK UP THIS STORY?
    THIS CULT AND ALL ITS SEVERAL LEADERS ARE A WEB OF DANGER. SAD
    FOR THOSE THAT BELEIVE THE " JUST MOVE ON" SCENARIO, EASIER SAID THEN DONE & IMO THE DEPTH OF THIS IS MISUNDERSTOOD THEN.

i POPPED ON TWITTER WHEN I SAW CG DEPOSITIONS; AS I DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO USE THE GROOVIEBEAN HANDLE NEFARIOUSLY. THAT IS HOW THESE PEOPLE PLAY. SO , REINITIATING THE GROOVIEBEAN TWITTER; IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THE MEN OF THIS GENRE TO MOVE IN DID IT?
    GROSS

TAKE CARE FOLKS
    GROOVIEBEAN

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bill i am going to email pictures because for whatever reason it is not showing them? SENT YOU EMAIL WITH IMAGES THANK YOU
    Last edited by GroovieBean; 14th January 2023 at 17:19.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ROGER RICHARDS RAMSAUR on Twitter 1-13-2023

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th January 2023), sunflower (14th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I’m so sorry this is continuing to happen to you… these people seem to have no other interests in life, but to make other strong individuals feel alienated, and therefore make them feel weaker as individuals… a sad state to live in…

We support you and anyone else hurt by being caught up in this mess of greed, deceit, lies, and abuses of the kindness of others! Hang in there!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2023), GroovieBean (14th January 2023), Reinhard (14th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Using "caps only" is that to show your rage? ... or did you accidental hit the caps-lock key?
    • If the latter, you can always edit your text (mark copy paste) later on and use: convertcase.net
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

GroovieBean (6th January 2024), Reinhard (14th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks kindly. It is interesting how these guys think my life revolves around them, when it does not. The narcissism drips out of their pores....... it is only smart to know where and what ones' safety is. CG tossed him directly under the bus with the outing of RR ANTI fa connections. THAT in itself should raise hairs. IMO These people are master manipulators & abusers. the stupid thing would be to NOT KNOW WHERE or what is being said, especially when legal is happening. People really are clueless towards the first handers in this situation. YOU can bet all those that traveled in the circus of conferences w cg/dw/rr etc.. are attentive to certain situations due to fear & facts KNOWN behind the scenes. RR skipped out of his legal commitment, shows up on direct post via Light worrier's legal info, then hits my thread with NEXUS magazines crap & it just exposes who they are really.
    So, too say I am a professional victim, playing victim; is truly a cult tactic, one in which NEXUS MAGAZINE took part in, maybe unknowingly because they are not informed enough? However, take part in such aggressive rhetoric towards me the way Duncan did on the thread which you can see on twitter, backed by RR is really both taking part in trying to control what I say or do .....
    when I can try to get images on I will, atm very much trying to work somewhat to eat.... I did sent Bill the images
    again, thanks for those support. FYI to Duncan, whom i did block on twitter; if you see this; your claim of watching everything on RC doesn't mean you understand the entire situation. What is sad is you felt good about being so aggressive to me on twitter to shut me up & control me... & to verify that, RR liked it. The Cult exists, the cult isn't completely understood because of its vast size and multiple leaders who now are tossing each other under that bus. To try and diminish not only my experience, but the MANY MANY OTHER victims really speaks about how much you do not understand. Cult tactics are playing out, safety is an issue, and those that are trying to taunt like RR just did, with Nexus Magazines toxic yarn are truly vile. Where are the actual reporters interviewing first handers with actual questions that matter? oh right no where..... the irony and hypocrisy Nexus Magazine....
    Maybe the fear is , that the victims are really needing to speak; to share; to work through the CPTSD THIS CAUSED! OH, but that is not important is it? The amount of mansplaining in this genre is horrendous. There are THINGS PEOPLE STILL DO NOT KNOW, NOT DISCUSSED AND ITS A DARK DARK PLACE. So, basing one's ideologies on the victims is just wrong, because YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DETAILS. High chance no one will. with legal involved definitely stirs up concerns for those behind the scenes for various reasons, think on that. With CG directly throwing RR under, Leon knowing RR is not a nice guy, Leon being a shill as well... it will be interesting to see how this all plays out? in the meantime, I will live my life happily, but not stupidly by NOT KNOWING WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN AND HOW. Anti fa is no joke, neither is CG's spiritual psychosis, and DW well he's talking to squirrels. I pray all families involved with these people are safe. THE DEATH THREATS ON BOTH BLOGS OF CG/DW ARE STILL UP AND THAT IS AN ACTIVE THREAT TO ALL THOSE FROM 2017. This cult continues to grow via tik tok and it is unsettling. For those believing I am hopeless or whatever, what I definitely am is a voice that won't shut up about the cult , gaiatv's responsibility and maybe someday an actual reporter will be discussing this mayhem and I am all for it! Another form of Healing Happens when the correct platform serves those that were hurt.
    G.B.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Clear Light (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I always use caps because my vision is poor due to my brain injury. My coke bottle glasses need an upgrade. There is no rage in any of my work, my posts or my video past. Rage isn't a place i go to. WORKING ON USING SMALL but yeah I cannot see well on this tiny typing. on twitter i use caps too.
    but see I am trying on here... get out my magnifier lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Clear Light (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,396 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    Bill i am going to email pictures because for whatever reason it is not showing them? SENT YOU EMAIL WITH IMAGES THANK YOU
    Sorry to be a little late here. (I've been out all day)

Here are the screenshots you wanted to share, and I think they're in the correct order. (If not, just let me know and I can easily edit the sequence.) Of course, it's clear that this is far from the entire conversation, and GroovieBean has posted the Twitter thread here:

https://twitter.com/LightWorrier/sta...45617923080192

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th January 2023), GroovieBean (15th January 2023), NatashaH (20th February 2023), Yoda (15th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Aye, thanks kindly bill. I am no pro at the forumn... & can someone tell me where caps are yelling or whatnot? Cause i don't understand that either. For me its just big letters so i can see. Thanks much

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

Aye, thanks kindly bill. I am no pro at the forumn... & can someone tell me where caps are yelling or whatnot? Cause i don't understand that either. For me its just big letters so i can see. Thanks much
    Members that have visual problems sometimes use the following method to incrase font size.

Hold down the control (ctrl) key on your keyboard while using the "+" key to incrementally increase the size of the font to make it easier to read.

Mod note from Bill:

You can also go to the "Sizes" pull down menu in the menu bar, that looks like this:

Select and highlight your text first, and then pull down the little menu to 3 or 4. (2 is the default.) That enables you to change the font size in your post. Like this:
    Font size = 2: GroovieBean
    Font size = 3: GroovieBean
    Font size = 4: GroovieBean

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2023 at 11:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), GroovieBean (15th January 2023), NatashaH (20th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

I haven't been closely following the whole Corey Goode thing so I don't know what is going on with this particular lawsuit. Can someone please briefly describe what's going on regarding this ROGER RICHARDS RAMSAUR guy?

I watched Corey's very revealing and entertaining deposition and mentioned it to a neighbor who I later discovered was a really big fan of Corey. She even had purchased his comic book with glossy, plastic-coated pages and handed it to me so I opened it up to a few places and had to suppress my laughter as I did not want to insult her utter lack of discernment. (She was a typical new ager, which I found repeatedly in the past three decades to be predictably lacking in discernment.) It was hilarious!

The artwork in the book looked like a Marvel comic except that Corey's face was more real, like it had been photoshopped into the artwork in narcissistic fashion. On one page there was a big Reptilian towing three nearly naked hot babes with chains attached to them. I was thinking, "Wow, you can't make this sh*t up", but obviously Corey can!

Last time I talked with my new age neighbor, she mentioned the deposition by downplaying its significance in a display of typical "new age" cognitive dissonance.

I am befuddled by so many pendulum-swinging "new agers" who are caught up in their favorite channeled entity religions and telepathic messages from mind-controlling ETs, ET AI or CIA ops. I am constantly asking myself "Why can't they see it for what it is?"--Mind Control.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th January 2023 at 17:06.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), GroovieBean (17th January 2023), Michi (15th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Duncan is victim blaming here. Telling someone it's their fault they were conned by a con man is like telling a victim of rape they were raped by a rapist so it's their own fault. Also, Corey is literally by definition a cult leader, which I'm going to show in my next video. simply put;

A cult has 3 elements:
    A Leader
    Thought Reform
    Exploitation

Corey and the SBA have all 3. A literal cult.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Sorry to be a little late here. (I've been out all day)

Here are the screenshots you wanted to share, and I think they're in the correct order. (If not, just let me know and I can easily edit the sequence.) Of course, it's clear that this is far from the entire conversation, and GroovieBean has posted the Twitter thread here:

https://twitter.com/LightWorrier/sta...45617923080192

Duncan is victim blaming here. Telling someone it's their fault they were conned by a con man is like telling a victim of rape they were raped by a rapist so it's their own fault. Also, Corey is literally by definition a cult leader, which I'm going to show in my next video. simply put;

A cult has 3 elements:
    A Leader
    Thought Reform
    Exploitation

Corey and the SBA have all 3. A literal cult.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NatashaH For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), GroovieBean (6th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread